HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,113 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 44 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 43 44
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: dedication] #114161
06/05/09 04:04 AM
06/05/09 04:04 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Why is it so important to some here, that Christ's death not be seen as the means by which sins of repentant sinners are forgiven?

This hasn't been asserted. What's been asserted is that Christ's death is necessary in order to enable *God* to be able to forgive, not that we don't need Christ's death in order to be forgiven. I've quoted the following many times:

Quote:
The life of Christ was not the price paid to the father for our pardon; but the life was the price which the Father paid to so manifest his loving power as to bring us to that repentant attitude of mind where he could pardon us freely.(God is Love, Fifield)

We may disagree regarding certain things, but at least we can be clear about what it is we're disagreeing about!

Quote:
But why this endless debate against Christ dying for the forgiveness of sins? That this death gives God the privilege to forgive sins without setting aside His law?

Regarding the second question, because there are those of us who think this presents a false picture of God's character. Isn't is possible that God already had the privilege to forgive sins without setting aside His law?

Where does the law say that God cannot forgive sins unless Christ died? How do we explain God's willingness to forgive Lucifer's sins without Christ's dying? How do we explain Christ's forgiving people's sins without someone dying to enable Him to be able to do so?

Another difficulty some see that this question brings us is obscuring the real issue at hand. A point from the Christus Victor article I found very interesting is that Psalm 110 is the most frequently quoted passage in the New Testament. Psalm 110:1 is quoted 14 times! It's the most frequently quoted verse in the New Testament, yet I've never heard a sermon on it. When Peter preached his famous sermon in Acts, he said:

Quote:
22Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

23Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

24Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

25For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:

26Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:

27Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

28Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.

29Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.

30Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

31He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

32This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

33Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

34For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

35Until I make thy foes thy footstool.

36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? (Acts 2:22-37)

This is the Gospel, yet we rarely hear it.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114162
06/05/09 04:49 AM
06/05/09 04:49 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Sssooooooo, we need Christ's death to be persuaded of God's love so that we would want to repent, but God doesn't need a blood sacrifice to uphold the standard of his holy law, which has been broken? So there's no legal problem here, just a perception problem re God being love, an,d that being solved, forgiveness is finally requestable???

What of the holy and just and good and right law of God???

It's been broken, and it's synonymous with his character, but he can forgive breeches of his character by his people on earth or his angels in heaven because he's really kind and loving??! Why is that not a setting aside of his law, for you?!

I'd call that a perception problem: you don't see God being holy & just & good! God can forgive sins against him because, despite sin being condemned by his law, there's no legal issue for him - but there is for us? But..., what of law enforcement..., for him???

And, before you bring up Lucifer, as if he deserves any attention!!...And, if God doesn't enforce the penalty of his law against sinners, but draws them back should they agree that he is love - by his own utterly gruesome voluntary display of love against evil, isn't he a worthless king and ruler of his own kingdom and we as free to sin as those select angels who are beyond saving now?

Of what value is any law of his??????????? There's no rule of law, here!!!.....

I'll leave that there for the moment..., but:

WHO AND WHAT IS MICHAEL, AND WHY?

That's a question you have to answer to hold on or not hold on to your case for Lucifer.

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Colin] #114164
06/05/09 01:01 PM
06/05/09 01:01 PM
A
Aaron  Offline
TN
The law is like an mri that scans us to see how far we are from the mark.

The following is a long quote from Dr. Tim Jennings' blog at comeandreason.com. What do you think of this Colin?

"My emphasis is to point out that the law upon which God’s government is built, which was broken by angels in heaven, which Adam and Eve violated in Eden and which, when broken, results in death (unless remedied) is the law of love. And from this law God crafted the 10 Commandments as a distillation of the law of love uniquely designed for humans on earth. God provided the 10 Commandments as a diagnostic instrument to expose our sinful hearts and terminal condition and as a hedge of protection to prevent self-destruction. Such a “tool” was not needed prior to sin, thus my point was the 10 Commandments, as written on stone, were not always in existence, but the Law of Love, upon which the 10 Commandments are based was, and always will be, in existence because it emanates from God who is love. And the law of love is the basis for all life and all creation. Evidence for this position includes:

The eternal law of God is love:

Jesus replied: “ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” Matthew 22:37-40
Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. Romans 13:10
The entire law is summed up in a single command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Galatians 5:14
If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right. James 2:8
The 10 Commandments are a diagnostic instrument and only intended for those who are sick in sin and were added after the fall:

Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. Romans 3:20
Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned— for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law. Romans 5:12,13
The law was given sometime after Adam sinned, yet Adam broke the law – what does this mean? Adam broke the law of love and later, because of mankind’s need, God distilled down the law of love into 10 Commandments to help diagnose how sick in sin we are.
What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come… So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Galatians 3:19, 24
What law was added? All written law but especially the 10 Commandment moral law.
“I am asked concerning the law in Galatians. What law is the schoolmaster to bring us to Christ? I answer: Both the ceremonial and the moral code of ten commandments.” {1SM 233.1}
We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me. 1Timothy 1:9-11
The law is not for the righteous, why? Because the righteous have accepted their sick condition, opened their heart to Christ and the law of love is written on the heart (Heb 8:10). The righteous, in their humble dependence upon Christ, are spiritually healthy and no longer need the 10 Commandments to diagnose sinfulness in them, but the wicked need the law to diagnose their terminal condition and convict them of the need for Christ to heal them.
Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does. James 1:23-25
In summary, God is love. From God emanates the Law of Love which is the principle of other centered giving and beneficence upon which all life is constructed to operate. Prior to sin there was no need for a written law to diagnose or expose where the law of love was broken. After sin God wrote the 10 Commandments as a tool to expose in humanity our defective hearts and minds, how out of harmony with the Law of Love we are. When the Law of Love is again perfectly written in our hearts and minds (Heb 8:10) the 10 Commandments will no longer be needed, not because they are invalidated, but because there will be no further sinfulness for the 10 Commandments to diagnose."

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Aaron] #114168
06/05/09 02:06 PM
06/05/09 02:06 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Regarding the Sacrifice of Christ upholding God's law, I've quoted from Fifield regarding this many, many times. I'm pointing this out because it's not as if this point hasn't been raised and responded to before.

It's unlikely that we are going to come to a meeting of the minds here, but we can try to better understand the positions of the ones with which we disagree, and learn more as we study together. The reason I'm quoting Fifield is because I agree with what he said, and his explanation is much clearer than one I could write off the top of my head.

So I invite a careful reading of what Fifield wrote, and I'd be happy to explore his thoughts further. Since this is a long quote, I'll cite it without the "box," because I think it's easier to read this way. The rest of this post is from Fififeld's chapter "Christ's Sacrifice Honors God's Law" from his book "God is Love." (The whole chapter is fantastic, which I'd be happy to post, if anyone is interested).

Paul says of Christ: “In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace, wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence.” This plainly shows that God’s love and favor, had God been unwise, might have abounded toward us in an imprudent way; but through Jesus they were so prudently manifest that the sinner may have pardon and peace, and yet not be led thereby to regard sin lightly; yea, more, he may have pardon and peace, and yet the law be so exalted and magnified that multitudes will be led back to their allegiance.

If the governor of a State should indiscriminately pardon all offenses against the law, it would absolutely abolish all restraint of law. The motive in his mind might be love, but the love would be so unwisely and imprudently manifested that it would lead to anarchy and misery. The same is true of the Governor of the universe. His love and his wisdom are one. His pardoning power must be so exercised in “wisdom and prudence” as to lead men to unity and joy, and not to anarchy and misery, else it is not love....

Sin is secession from the government of God. Satan seceded, and sought to exalt his throne above that of God. Sinners are those who have joined themselves to Satan’s forces in the secession. God, in infinite love, sens his own and only Son to put down the rebellion. He cannot pardon those who are still in rebellion, for this would but justify the rebellion and dishonor the law, and so perpetuate and multiply the misery. But through Jesus this rebellion is finally to be put down entirely. “The seed of the woman shall bruise the serpent’s head.” O’er every hilltop of earth and heaven, where for a short time there has waved the black standard of the man of sin, there shall forever float the white pennon of the Prince of Peace.

Every one who lays down his arms and surrenders his opposing will to God has the promise of pardon. This pardon God can grant, and not dishonor his law. Yea, more, it is through this pardon that the mercy and love of God’s law and government are revealed, -- a love that only commanded the right way, not to be arbitrary and domineering, but that men might be happy, -- a love what when men repent of the wrong, and turn back their hearts toward the broken law, is ever willing to forgive the past and give power for future obedience. It is thus that God can be just, and still the justifier of those who believe on Jesus. It is thus that faith in Jesus exalts the law of God to the highest heavens, and established it forever.

The cross of Calvary, to the whole universe of intelligent beings, is the greatest demonstration that ever has been or ever can be given that God’s law is eternal and universal, and yet that his love is infinity; reaching down with tender, fatherly longing to life up the lowest transgressor. In fact, his love is his law, and the law is unchangeable because his love is from everlasting to everlasting. When men behold this, they are led to repent of past transgressions, and to pray for power for future obedience. It is thus that Christ is exalted to be a Prince and a Saviour, to give repentance to Israel and forgiveness of sins. It is thus that the atonement is made, and rebellious men are led back into unity with God and with one another.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114169
06/05/09 02:36 PM
06/05/09 02:36 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Sorry, Colin. I should have responded to your Michael question before. Michael is Jesus Christ, of course. This is well know by SDA's. I don't know what your point is, however.

The reason I bring up Lucifer is because if the argument is going to be made that Ellen White is making the point that Christ had to die in order to legal pardon man, then that same logic would apply to Lucifer's case. Christ should have had to die in order for God to offer him pardon as well. But that isn't what happened. God went ahead and offered him pardon, again and again. Why did He do so for Lucifer, but not for man? From the following we can understand why:

Quote:
But even as a sinner, man was in a different position from that of Satan. Lucifer in heaven had sinned in the light of God's glory. To him as to no other created being was given a revelation of God's love. Understanding the character of God, knowing His goodness, Satan chose to follow his own selfish, independent will. This choice was final. There was no more that God could do to save him. But man was deceived; his mind was darkened by Satan's sophistry. The height and depth of the love of God he did not know. For him there was hope in a knowledge of God's love. By beholding His character he might be drawn back to God. (DA 761, 762)

If one wishes to discuss this question solely from Scripture, I'm happy to do so. I would first of all assert that we should be able to substantiate our beliefs as Christians by the teachings of Christ, and ask where in Christ's life or teaching we find the ideas espoused by the penal substitution theory.

If one wishes to bring the SOP into the discussion, then it seems to me the case of Lucifer shows that the SOP clearly demonstrates that God, as far as His own person is concerned (apart from our needs) was fully able to pardon on His own accord, without Christ's having to die to enable Him to be able to do so.

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114170
06/05/09 03:55 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I liked Tim's ideas a lot. I reformatted the post to make it easier to read. It's the next post, right after this one.

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114171
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
My emphasis is to point out that the law upon which God’s government is built, which was broken by angels in heaven, which Adam and Eve violated in Eden and which, when broken, results in death (unless remedied) is the law of love. And from this law God crafted the 10 Commandments as a distillation of the law of love uniquely designed for humans on earth.

God provided the 10 Commandments as a diagnostic instrument to expose our sinful hearts and terminal condition and as a hedge of protection to prevent self-destruction. Such a “tool” was not needed prior to sin, thus my point was the 10 Commandments, as written on stone, were not always in existence, but the Law of Love, upon which the 10 Commandments are based was, and always will be, in existence because it emanates from God who is love. And the law of love is the basis for all life and all creation. Evidence for this position includes:

The eternal law of God is love:

Jesus replied:

Quote:
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself." All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments. Matthew 22:37-40

Love does no harm to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. Romans 13:10

The entire law is summed up in a single command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Galatians 5:14

If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing right. James 2:8

The 10 Commandments are a diagnostic instrument and only intended for those who are sick in sin and were added after the fall:

Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. Romans 3:20

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned— for before the law was given, sin was in the world. But sin is not taken into account when there is no law. Romans 5:12,13

The law was given sometime after Adam sinned, yet Adam broke the law – what does this mean? Adam broke the law of love and later, because of mankind’s need, God distilled down the law of love into 10 Commandments to help diagnose how sick in sin we are.
What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come… So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith. Galatians 3:19, 24

What law was added? All written law but especially the 10 Commandment moral law.

Quote:
I am asked concerning the law in Galatians. What law is the schoolmaster to bring us to Christ? I answer: Both the ceremonial and the moral code of ten commandments. {1SM 233.1}

We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. We also know that law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious; for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for adulterers and perverts, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that conforms to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me. 1Timothy 1:9-11

The law is not for the righteous, why? Because the righteous have accepted their sick condition, opened their heart to Christ and the law of love is written on the heart (Heb 8:10). The righteous, in their humble dependence upon Christ, are spiritually healthy and no longer need the 10 Commandments to diagnose sinfulness in them, but the wicked need the law to diagnose their terminal condition and convict them of the need for Christ to heal them.

Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does. James 1:23-25

In summary, God is love. From God emanates the Law of Love which is the principle of other centered giving and beneficence upon which all life is constructed to operate. Prior to sin there was no need for a written law to diagnose or expose where the law of love was broken. After sin God wrote the 10 Commandments as a tool to expose in humanity our defective hearts and minds, how out of harmony with the Law of Love we are. When the Law of Love is again perfectly written in our hearts and minds (Heb 8:10) the 10 Commandments will no longer be needed, not because they are invalidated, but because there will be no further sinfulness for the 10 Commandments to diagnose.

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114177
06/05/09 06:08 PM
06/05/09 06:08 PM
asygo  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
That's not the only possible explanation, Arnold. That is, you're suggesting there's only two alternatives:

a.There was something deadly in the fruit.
b.God made eating it a capital offense.

Do you not think another explanation is possible?

I suppose it's possible, but I can't think of any. What do you have in mind?

Let's do this as a binary tree, to see if that makes it easier to analyze.

Eating the fruit was either fatal or it was not. The Bible says it was.

The deadliness of eating the fruit was either inherent in the fruit, or it came from an external source. IOW, the fruit itself was deadly if eaten, or something made it deadly to eat. That matches option "a" on your list.

If the fruit itself was harmless, then the death came from an external source. (And let's clarify now that I am talking about eternal death, not just the temporary sleep of physical death.) The choice we have now is this: The external source that made eating the fruit deadly was either God or something else.

Of all the sources of death in the universe, who but God can pronounce eternal death? Some might kill the body, but only God can destroy both body and soul.

Anyway, if the fruit itself was deadly, God's gonna take the heat for that because He made the fruit.

So, maybe we should revisit an old topic of ours: If God did not tell Adam that eating the fruit would cause death, would eating the fruit have been fatal?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: asygo] #114179
06/05/09 07:03 PM
06/05/09 07:03 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Yes, I can think of something else.

The fruit was not theirs to eat, but God's. God told them not to eat it, because it wasn't theirs, and eating it would be stealing, which is breaking the law. Breaking the law results in death, not because God does something arbitrary (i.e. imposed) to kill people who disobey Him (i.e., it's not a capital offense, as in our justice system) but because it is contrary to the law of life for the universe, which is self-sacrificing love. By taking something which wasn't theirs, they were acting according to the law of selfishness, which is the law of death, not because God kills people who choose to live selfishly, because because selfishness cannot support life.

Since God loved them, and didn't want them to die, He warned them, "Don't eat of this fruit, lest you die."

Re: What was nailed to the cross in Col 2:14? [Re: Tom] #114187
06/05/09 07:55 PM
06/05/09 07:55 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Quote:
Sorry, Colin. I should have responded to your Michael question before. Michael is Jesus Christ, of course. This is well know by SDA's. I don't know what your point is, however.

Yes, but what is Michael? Yes, I'm after basic facts, here.

Page 35 of 44 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 43 44

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!