HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,611
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 2,944 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 91 1 2 3 4 5 6 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #114876
06/19/09 11:18 AM
06/19/09 11:18 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Amen, Rosangela.

Basically, those who would say that God is not able to punish the wicked (because He is too good to do so), deny His power, and make Him into a weaker Being. Is He not omnipotent, almighty?

Tell me, was it Satan's "glory" that smote Uzzah? How about the thousands who died from looking into the ark?

Let's see, if Satan really didn't like God, why would he be working together with God so gleefully? And isn't God telling Satan what he can do and precisely when to do it something akin to the servants of the Jews who turn on their lights and push the elevator buttons on Sabbath so that they don't have to? What kind of a God would this be, who could not do these things Himself?

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
Irreverence

I saw that God's holy name should be used with reverence and awe. The words God Almighty are coupled together and used by some in prayer in a careless, thoughtless manner, which is displeasing to Him. Such have no realizing sense of God or the truth, or they would not speak so irreverently of the great and dreadful God, who is soon to judge them in the last day. Said the angel, "Couple them not together; for fearful is His name." Those who realize the greatness and majesty of God, will take His name on their lips with holy awe. He dwelleth in light unapproachable; no man can see Him and live. I saw that these things will have to be understood and corrected before the church can prosper. {EW 122.1}

When we speak of an almighty God, we should be speaking with fear and trembling, for holy is His name. If He were not powerful, if He were not able to punish, then why should we concern ourselves with how we address Him? He is not almighty who has no power to judge and to punish. If He in some way needed Satan to be His executor of justice, then why would He ever choose to rid Himself of the Destroyer?

These things make no sense. God having the power, the wisdom, and the justice to punish when necessary is the only thing that makes sense.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #114878
06/19/09 01:56 PM
06/19/09 01:56 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Basically, those who would say that God is not able to punish the wicked (because He is too good to do so), deny His power, and make Him into a weaker Being.

I don't know of anyone who claims this(i.e., that God is unable to punish the wicked). Do you?

Of course God is able to do whatever He wants. He is all-powerful. The fact that He is able but unwilling to do certain things does not weaken Him.

For example, do you think God would do something immoral? Of course not, right? That doesn't make Him weaker in your eyes, does it?

Also I don't think there's any disagreement that God will punish the wicked. Where there's a difference of opinion is in regards to how the wicked will be punished, and, in particular, what the role of literal fire will be. Will literal fire burn their flesh while God supernaturally keeps them alive so that they can feel excruciating pain to pay for their sins? I think it's particularly this idea that some object to.

But if God can punish the wicked without proceeding as above, that should still keep Him strong, right?

Quote:
Is He not omnipotent, almighty?

Not being willing to do immoral things does not make one stronger.

Quote:
Let's see, if Satan really didn't like God, why would he be working together with God so gleefully?

This is my question! If one takes the idea that God is the one causing the destruction of the seven last plagues, then we see God and Satan working hand in hand torturing and killing. I can see why Satan would do this, but not God.

Quote:
And isn't God telling Satan what he can do and precisely when to do it something akin to the servants of the Jews who turn on their lights and push the elevator buttons on Sabbath so that they don't have to?

These are odd questions. God doesn't tell anyone to do evil. Only an evil being does this. God tells Satan the same thing He tells everyone, to do good. Satan has chosen to go his own way, however.

Satan does evil, and casts his actions as God's. That's his modus operandi.

Quote:
Says the prophet: "O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself;" "for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity." Hosea 13:9; 14:1. Their sufferings are often represented as a punishment visited upon them by the direct decree of God. It is thus that the great deceiver seeks to conceal his own work.(GC 35)

Quote:
What kind of a God would this be, who could not do these things Himself?

A good God!

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #114882
06/19/09 05:10 PM
06/19/09 05:10 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
Basically, those who would say that God is not able to punish the wicked (because He is too good to do so), deny His power, and make Him into a weaker Being.

Jumping in the middle without having followed nor much time lately, I couldn't help the above quote from catching my eye as someone recently just repeated it almost word for word. I would like to not critique the one who just said it, but the phrase in general. I am reminded that various people in various settings, when confronted with the suggestion that God may not be out to destroy people, they almost repeat the same thing word for word. I find that extremely uncanny, and being an individual who questions and thinks about things, I have to bite my tongue.

It's almost like they all attended the same club and were told that if anyone says God is a loving God and isn't going to cause the tortures of Hitler seem like nothing say, "Basically, those who...". It's almost like there's some conspiracy (and there is a non-human conspiracy, isn't there?) to defame God.

Has anyone else observed the same repeated phrase and have any ideas why it's almost word for word? I suspect it could be some book, some movie,...

Re: plagues [Re: kland] #114884
06/19/09 06:33 PM
06/19/09 06:33 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Hey kland! A blast from the past! If you have time, please take a look at #114874 (the last post on the previous page of this thread, if your page looks like mine), a rather lengthy post I wrote which goes into some principles involved in considering a question of this sort. I imagine you'll agree with what I wrote, but would be interested in any comments you might have.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #114885
06/19/09 06:44 PM
06/19/09 06:44 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
kland, regarding your comment about, "Basically, those who...", I can't comment on that, but regarding the rest of what was said, there is the following EGW statement which is fairly well known:

Quote:
Men flatter themselves that God is too good to punish the transgressor. But in the light of Bible history it is evident that God's goodness and His love engage Him to deal with sin as an evil fatal to the peace and happiness of the universe.(PP 420)

Some read this and think it is countering the types of ideas you and I (other other like-minded weird people) have on this subject.

Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #114888
06/19/09 10:41 PM
06/19/09 10:41 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Originally Posted By: Ellen White
Irreverence

I saw that God's holy name should be used with reverence and awe. The words God Almighty are coupled together and used by some in prayer in a careless, thoughtless manner, which is displeasing to Him. Such have no realizing sense of God or the truth, or they would not speak so irreverently of the great and dreadful God, who is soon to judge them in the last day. Said the angel, "Couple them not together; for fearful is His name." Those who realize the greatness and majesty of God, will take His name on their lips with holy awe. He dwelleth in light unapproachable; no man can see Him and live. I saw that these things will have to be understood and corrected before the church can prosper. {EW 122.1}
she is referring to how we "couple" those two words together so glibly, but i get your point.
Quote:
... If He were not powerful, if He were not able to punish, then why should we concern ourselves with how we address Him? He is not almighty who has no power to judge and to punish. If He in some way needed Satan to be His executor of justice, then why would He ever choose to rid Himself of the Destroyer?

These things make no sense. God having the power, the wisdom, and the justice to punish when necessary is the only thing that makes sense.
the problem for me, gc, is that i dont have any problem whatsoever imitating that picture. it comes naturally.

but imitating the real power of God, the power that suffered 33 years of constant abuse and then a cruel death, that one i dont even want to imitate. now that is real power!! that is superhuman power!! the power that never, ever, ever, once retaliated, not even in thought or desire!!

Quote:
Christ came to give to the world an example of what perfect humanity might be when united with divinity. He presented to the world a new phase of greatness in His exhibition of mercy, compassion, and love. He gave to men a new interpretation of God. As head of humanity, He taught men lessons in the science of divine government, whereby He revealed the righteousness of the reconciliation of mercy and justice. The reconciliation of mercy and justice did not involve any compromise with sin, or ignore any claim of justice; but by giving to each divine attribute its ordained place, mercy could be exercised in the punishment of sinful, impenitent man without destroying its clemency or forfeiting its compassionate character, and justice could be exercised in forgiving the repenting transgressor without violating its integrity. {1SM 260.2}

Quote:
In the opening of the great controversy, Satan had declared that the law of God could not be obeyed, that justice was inconsistent with mercy, and that, should the law be broken, it would be impossible for the sinner to be pardoned. Every sin must meet its punishment, urged Satan; and if God should remit the punishment of sin, He would not be a God of truth and justice. ... {DA 761.4}

Quote:
False views of God, and hence of Christ, are largely entertained today. Well may we offer the prayer of Moses, "Show me thy glory." What did the Lord answer?--"I will make all my goodness pass before thee." God might have answered Moses: "Why do you ask this question? Have I not revealed to you my glory in the deliverance of my people from Egyptian bondage? Did I not deliver you by the right arm of my power, and lead you dry shod through the midst of the Red Sea? Did I not reveal my glory in giving you bread from heaven? Did I not bring you water out of the flinty rock? Have you not looked upon my glory in the pillar of fire by night, and the cloud by day?" Moses might have answered that all this only kindled his desire for greater manifestations of God's power. The Lord granted the prayer of Moses, and he desires to answer us in the same way. We need to have our perceptions quickened, our hearts enlarged, that we may comprehend his glory--his goodness, his forgiveness, his forbearance, his inexpressible love. {ST, October 17, 1892 par. 4}
"And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful"--precious ray of light from the Sun of Righteousness--"and gracious"--another bright beam from the Light of the world--"long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth"--oh, what flashes of his glory!--"keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin." Bring all these precious rays together, and talk of them, shed their light upon the path of him who walketh in darkness. Look to Christ, behold the attractive loveliness of his character, and by beholding you will become changed to his likeness. The mist that intervenes between Christ and the soul will be rolled back, as we by faith look past the hellish shadow of Satan, and see God's glory in his law, and the righteousness of Christ. {ST, October 17, 1892 par. 5}

While God has desired to teach men that from His own love comes the Gift which reconciles them to Himself, the archenemy of mankind has endeavored to represent God as one who delights in their destruction. Thus the sacrifices and the ordinances designed of Heaven to reveal divine love have been perverted to serve as means whereby sinners have vainly hoped to propitiate, with gifts and good works, the wrath of an offended God.... {PK 685.2}
When God's written word was given through the Hebrew prophets, Satan studied with diligence the messages concerning the Messiah. Carefully he traced the words that outlined with unmistakable clearness Christ's work among men as a suffering sacrifice and as a conquering king. In the parchment rolls of the Old Testament Scriptures he read that the One who was to appear was to be "brought as a lamb to the slaughter," "His visage . . . so marred more than any man, and His form more than the sons of men." Isaiah 53:7; 52:14. The promised Saviour of humanity was to be "despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief; . . . smitten of God, and afflicted;" yet He was also to exercise His mighty power in order to "judge the poor of the people." He was to "save the children of the needy," and "break in pieces the oppressor." Isaiah 53:3, 4; Psalm 72:4. These prophecies caused Satan to fear and tremble; yet he relinquished not his purpose to thwart, if possible, the merciful provisions of Jehovah for the redemption of the lost race. He determined to blind the eyes of the people, so far as might be possible, to the real significance of the Messianic prophecies, in order to prepare the way for the rejection of Christ at His coming. {PK 686.1}

Quote:
Luk 23:35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.
Luk 23:36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar,
Luk 23:37 And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself.
Luk 23:38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
Luk 23:39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.

Mat 27:39 And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,

Joh 19:26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!
Joh 19:27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! ...

Quote:
Luk 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. ...

this is the power of God that i need!!

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #114890
06/19/09 11:43 PM
06/19/09 11:43 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:
i was hoping we could take them in order. the "win, lose, draw" wasnt meant as "you vs me", but as God did it, the enemy did it, or we cant really tell from what we have been given.

I didn't consider it a "you vs. me," but just proceeded in our analysis. I gathered together the first three plagues because they have something in common that the other plagues do not have - the mention of the magicians' attempt to imitate them. And in this there is an important aspect to consider in the attempt to define what God did and what Satan did. I was interested in how you see this episode. If it is interpreted just in terms of God removing His protecting hand, how do you explain Ellen White's comment, "Pharaoh called for the magicians to work with their enchantments. They also showed signs and wonders, for Satan came to their aid to work through them. Yet even here the work of God was shown to be superior to the power of Satan, for the magicians could not perform all those miracles which God wrought through Moses"? Notice that that the plagues are called "the work of God" and "those miracles which God wrought through Moses."
In another discussion I pointed out to Tom that I didn't see any sense in the devil imitating himself, and did not see any purpose in the Lord fobidding the devil to imitate himself.

Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #114897
06/20/09 04:49 AM
06/20/09 04:49 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
your response seems to be very clear that you havent really read what i have posted.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #114907
06/20/09 11:13 AM
06/20/09 11:13 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
I've read it, but maybe I haven't understood it (because I'm still not understanding what you mean). Anyway, could you provide your opinion about what I've asked?

Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #114925
06/20/09 07:20 PM
06/20/09 07:20 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:
i was hoping we could take them in order. the "win, lose, draw" wasnt meant as "you vs me", but as God did it, the enemy did it, or we cant really tell from what we have been given.
I gathered together the first three plagues because they have something in common that the other plagues do not have - the mention of the magicians' attempt to imitate them.
but you didnt gather them together. you brought up ellen whites quote instead of looking at each plague individually. i dont have a problem with the quote, just wanted to really look at each situation.
Quote:
And in this there is an important aspect to consider in the attempt to define what God did and what Satan did. I was interested in how you see this episode. If it is interpreted just in terms of God removing His protecting hand,
so what did you think of this answer, or what did you not understand, from post #114866
Quote:
Quote:
Exo 7:9 When Pharaoh shall speak unto you, saying, Shew a miracle for you: then thou shalt say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and cast it before Pharaoh, and it shall become a serpent.
Exo 7:10 And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent.
i would say this was clearly God, but it caused no harm to anyone except dead sticks.
or this one: #114872 in response to #114869
Quote:
as for the lice, only God can create life, so the question is, did God create the lice, or remove His protecting hand that He had been exercising towards the egyptians all along, and let the lice overtake the people?

im inclined to believe the Lord had been protecting the egyptians from, not just the lice but, many, many, things they had no idea of.

Quote:
R: how do you explain Ellen White's comment, "Pharaoh called for the magicians to work with their enchantments. They also showed signs and wonders, for Satan came to their aid to work through them. Yet even here the work of God was shown to be superior to the power of Satan, for the magicians could not perform all those miracles which God wrought through Moses"? Notice that that the plagues are called "the work of God" and "those miracles which God wrought through Moses."

satan has immense power and control, but God has absolute power and control. satan can only work by permission of God and when we remove ourselves from Gods umbrella of protection.

God could literally turn the rod into a serpent, satan could only make it appear that rods had turned into serpents, by hypnotism i believe ellen white states elsewhere. which makes sense if he cant do it literally, but that is pretty powerful to be able to make people see something that isnt real.

God could create frogs, but satan could only make it appear that he-or the gods the egyptians worshipped- had created frogs. but the bible verse states that they caused frogs to come up from the river, so were the frogs there all along and God contained them at the river, but removed His protecting/holding back power and allowed them to overrun the place?
Quote:
Job 38:8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
Job 38:9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
Job 38:10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
our God controls satan but He also controls nature. i live in cali, earthquake country. if God didnt control the tectonic plates beneath our feet this state would have been long gone, or at least a fractured mess.

He lets go every once in a while in the hopes that we will remember that He is holding together and controlling nature, and will thank and praise Him, but we dont. He lets satan have more and more power, but we still dont go to Him in prayer for Him to "hold the winds" longer. we dont pray for God to work on hearts on our freeways, in our capitol, in the nations, and on-and-on.......

Page 4 of 91 1 2 3 4 5 6 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!