HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 91 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #115388
07/03/09 11:17 PM
07/03/09 11:17 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Indeed, it is a matter of paradigm.

Tell me if I understand your methodology correctly: You take "what Jesus Christ revealed of Him in His life and teachings" - basically, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John - and restrict yourself to this set of data to determine what God is or is not like, what He does or does not do. Then, whenever you read any of the other 62 books of the Bible, your interpretation of any passage must match the paradigm you formulated based on those 4 books. If you come across anything that describes God as doing something that your paradigm cannot account for, then you conclude that God must not have done that, and He simply allowed it to happen. Whether or not you have a plausible alternative explanation for the phenomenon, if your paradigm from the 4 books does not allow for God to do it, He didn't do it - He didn't cause it to happen, but simply allowed something else to cause it to happen.

Does that sound about right?

No, that's not how I think. Here's how I think.

Jesus Christ said, "When you've seen Me, you've seen the Father." The SOP says that all that man needs to know of God, or can know of God, was revealed in the life and character of His Son.

A number of years ago, after I had been posting here for awhile, the statements, the two of them, made a profound impression on me. It became clear to me that I had ideas of God that could not be defended on the basis of these principles. So I started to rethink how I thought of things.

What I've been suggesting is that if Ellen White is correct in asserting that all that we can know of God was revealed in the life and character of His Son, then two things follow:

1.If we want to understand God, studying the life and character of Jesus Christ is the logical place to start.

2.If we come across something which is contrary to what Jesus Christ revealed in His life and character, that something must be wrong.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Rosangela] #115389
07/03/09 11:20 PM
07/03/09 11:20 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:
R: Why do you think He must have worked contrary to His laws in the plagues?
T: hey, my sister, where did i say that, hint or give any impression to that effect?

confused Well, you gave me that impression when you said,
Quote:
so did God work contrary to His laws in the plagues of egypt? or anywhere else, since peoples like to skip around instead of dealing with one issue at a time.

I understand you implied He might be acting contrary to His laws in the plagues and asked if there were other examples of this having apparently happened.
i was asking a question. the next part of the question was the second part of the quote. it was actually intended as a friendly point to consider by all parties.
Quote:
So I provided some other examples, and suggested that in these incidents there might be involved some laws we don't know.
Sorry, but I don't have a clue as to why you thought what you said was taken negatively. dunno I was trying to contest the idea, true, but not in a negative tone.
the first sentence might be a give-away. but i was doing a couple of other things and didnt have time to think of a better way to phrase, if there was one.

the points you brought up were good ones. but both your and arnolds responses only dealt with the first part of the quote and not in respect to the plagues which i asked. nor did it take into account the second part of the quote since you were going off in other directions. smile "He doesnt work against His laws yet they are His servants."

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115391
07/03/09 11:28 PM
07/03/09 11:28 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Jesus Christ said, "When you've seen Me, you've seen the Father." The SOP says that all that man needs to know of God, or can know of God, was revealed in the life and character of His Son.

A number of years ago, after I had been posting here for awhile, the statements, the two of them, made a profound impression on me. It became clear to me that I had ideas of God that could not be defended on the basis of these principles. So I started to rethink how I thought of things.

What I've been suggesting is that if Ellen White is correct in asserting that all that we can know of God was revealed in the life and character of His Son, then two things follow:

1.If we want to understand God, studying the life and character of Jesus Christ is the logical place to start.

2.If we come across something which is contrary to what Jesus Christ revealed in His life and character, that something must be wrong.
we have to actually start thinking about Jesus and how He lived here, through the bible/sop, to have an idea what you are talking about. otherwise you are talking to the air. smile

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115392
07/03/09 11:39 PM
07/03/09 11:39 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Teresaq, thank you for addressing my questions and comments. I have studied the plagues in the Rev fairly extensively. The GC and LDE contain excellent info and insights on the topic. My studies have led me to conclude that literal holy angels will cause the forces of nature to cause death and devastation. It is also evident in the SOP that evil angels will be permitted to wreak havoc as well.

I also agree with you that Jesus did not withdraw His protection and permit sinners to suffer and die. Tom believes Jesus demonstrated/revealed everything there is to know about the God of the OT. The fact Jesus did not employ the withdraw and permit method of allowing death and destruction is evidence Jesus did not reveal "everything" there is to know about the God of the OT.

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115394
07/04/09 12:08 AM
07/04/09 12:08 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, you're right, we've attempted to discuss this topic in the past, but you have yet to plainly state your position. From what I can gather, you seem to think God holds 1) evil men, 2) evil angels, and 3) the forces of nature in check until such time sinners no longer deserve His protection. Do I understand your position correctly?

Regarding the plagues - I have no idea how you think they will play out.

And, as to whether or not I think Jesus employed the withdraw and permit method of allowing death and destruction, the answer is - No. I do not view the cross as an example.

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115396
07/04/09 12:13 AM
07/04/09 12:13 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA

What you said doesn't seem to be materially different from what I said; you just used different words.

Let's take it a piece at a time. You talked about "what Jesus Christ revealed in His life and character." Does that include anything that is not in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John? If some aspects of "what Jesus Christ revealed in His life and character" can be found outside of the Gospels, please tell me where.

Assuming that "what Jesus Christ revealed in His life and character" is all in the Gospels, it still looks to me like your 2 points can be worded this way:

1. If we want to understand God, start in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

2. If we come across something which is contrary to how Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John described Jesus, that something must be wrong.

We must keep in mind that what we understand from studying Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John might not be all there is in there. It is possible that there are things in there that we have not yet learned.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #115397
07/04/09 12:17 AM
07/04/09 12:17 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, you're right, we've attempted to discuss this topic in the past, but you have yet to plainly state your position. From what I can gather, you seem to think God holds 1) evil men, 2) evil angels, and 3) the forces of nature in check until such time sinners no longer deserve His protection. Do I understand your position correctly?

We never deserve His protection. From GC 35:

Quote:
Says the prophet: "O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself;" "for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity." Hosea 13:9; 14:1. Their sufferings are often represented as a punishment visited upon them by the direct decree of God. It is thus that the great deceiver seeks to conceal his own work. By stubborn rejection of divine love and mercy, the Jews had caused the protection of God to be withdrawn from them, and Satan was permitted to rule them according to his will. The horrible cruelties enacted in the destruction of Jerusalem are a demonstration of Satan's vindictive power over those who yield to his control.

This speaks of causing the protection of God to be withdrawn. This is what I believe happens. When God withdraws His protection, bad things may happen. This should not be misconstrued as God's desiring that these bad things happen.

Quote:
MM:Regarding the plagues - I have no idea how you think they will play out.

The think the following is a good indication of how things will play out in general terms:

Quote:
I was shown that the judgments of God would not come directly out from the Lord upon them, but in this way: They place themselves beyond His protection. He warns, corrects, reproves, and points out the only path of safety; then if those who have been the objects of His special care will follow their own course independent of the Spirit of God, after repeated warnings, if they choose their own way, then He does not commission His angels to prevent Satan's decided attacks upon them. It is Satan's power that is at work at sea and on land, bringing calamity and distress, and sweeping off multitudes to make sure of his prey. And storm and tempest both by sea and land will be, for Satan has come down in great wrath. He is at work. He knows his time is short and, if he is not restrained, we shall see more terrible manifestations of his power than we have ever dreamed of. (14 MR 3)

Quote:
And, as to whether or not I think Jesus employed the withdraw and permit method of allowing death and destruction, the answer is - No. I do not view the cross as an example.

I have never used the phrase "employed the withdraw and permit method of allowing death and destruction." This is your invention. I personally do not care for it.

This isn't what I was asking you. You asked me for an example of Jesus' doing something you saw God doing. At least, that's what I think you were doing. So I asked you for one.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #115400
07/04/09 12:33 AM
07/04/09 12:33 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Teresaq, thank you for addressing my questions and comments. I have studied the plagues in the Rev fairly extensively. The GC and LDE contain excellent info and insights on the topic. My studies have led me to conclude that literal holy angels will cause the forces of nature to cause death and devastation. It is also evident in the SOP that evil angels will be permitted to wreak havoc as well.
yes, i have/had generally the same conclusions but am studying deeper, now. i dont see literal holy angels inflicting anything, tho.

our rivers and streams, for example, are becoming polluted and if it werent for laws we would have little drinking water. when Jesus leaves the sanctuary and the restraint is taken off evil men, i can see the owners of factories and such making deals with our lawmakers to do away with these laws. then take into account droughts....is that the way it will happen? well know soon enough.

Quote:
I also agree with you that Jesus did not withdraw His protection and permit sinners to suffer and die.
Jesus couldnt withdraw His protection because He wasnt exercising His powers.
Quote:
Tom believes Jesus demonstrated/revealed everything there is to know about the God of the OT.
what does ellen white have to say about that?
Quote:
The fact Jesus did not employ the withdraw and permit method of allowing death and destruction is evidence Jesus did not reveal "everything" there is to know about the God of the OT.
i dont understand, my brother. are you saying ellen white meant Jesus only came to show us one side of the Father, one part, the "nicey-nice" side?
Quote:
Christ came to this world to reveal the Father, to give to mankind a true knowledge of God. He came to manifest the love of God. Without a knowledge of God, humanity would be eternally lost. Without divine help, men and women would sink lower and lower. Life and power must be imparted by him who made the world. {YI, September 13, 1900 par. 1}
The promise made in Eden,--the seed of the woman shall bruise the serpent's head,--was the promise of the Son of God, through whose power alone could the counsel of God be fulfilled and the knowledge of God be imparted. {YI, September 13, 1900 par. 2}

in my study of the ot i came to generally the same conclusions as the gentler ones on this board, that God did indeed inflict mortal injury on people for various reasons. others call it "putting people to sleep", since they will be resurrected.

but keeping in mind other counsel by ellen white, that it hurts us not at all to investigate others positions, i am willing to rethink and restudy, which means looking at more than i was looking at before. it means much more thorough searching and praying and not to justify my position.

Quote:
There has been a plenty of this fencing about with no real genuine desire to know every jot of evidence that can be produced upon the points where there is difference of opinion. If you work in this way, it will not be to your honor or credit. You have the example of the Jews how they treated everything that did not harmonize with their opinions of doctrines. They settled the matter that they had the truth on every subject and could be instructed in no point, and in the place of producing reasons from the Old Testament to show that Christ and His disciples were in error, they would not hear Him and condemned him, and misstated His positions and His doctrines, treated Him as a criminal and guilty of grievous wrongs. The Priests and Rulers sent men claiming to be just men for the purpose of catching Him in His words or that something would drop from His lips that would justify them in their prejudice,-- words that they could present clothed in a different light that they could interpret as they choose to present to the people in their own way and make Christ appear as a deceiver, a heretic. These Jews were not doing God's work, but the work of the enemy of all righteousness. {1888 529.1}
i take these thoughts extremely seriously!!

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115403
07/04/09 01:16 AM
07/04/09 01:16 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Quote:

But you have to consider the whole picture. This includes, for instance, the driving of the moneychangers from the temple, which shows that God sometimes manifests His wrath actively (not just passively, "abandoning" the sinner). As I said once, "God is love" is not the same as "God is nice" ("Deus é bonzinho"). The Christ you portray to me is one who will not judge men, one who will not make any difference between righteous and wicked on the Day of Judgment, but one who will be smiling to all, without showing in His countenance any abhorrence for sin.

But this is not the picture we find in the driving of the moneychangers from the temple.

"And Jesus entered the temple of God and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons" (Matt. 21:12).

"And making a whip of cords, he drove them all, with the sheep and oxen, out of the temple; and he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, 'Take these things away; you shall not make my Father’s house a house of trade'" (John 2:15, 16).

As He beholds the scene, indignation, authority, and power are expressed in His countenance. DA 157

The Majesty of heaven stands as the Judge will stand at the last day,--not now encircled with the glory that will then attend Him, but with the same power to read the soul. - p. 158

With a zeal and severity He has never before manifested, He overthrows the tables of the money-changers. - Ibid.

Even the disciples tremble. They are awestruck by the words and manner of Jesus, so unlike His usual demeanor. - Ibid.

The displeasure of His countenance seemed like consuming fire. With authority He commanded, "Take these things hence." John 2:16. - p. 591

God manifests His wrath actively because He is love - and love cannot let His creatures think that sin is something trivial.

Yes, God shows, both to those who reject Him, and to those of future generations who must be warned, that sin is offensive in His sight, and that He won't permit it to go on forever, and that those who reject His grace and disregard His warnings cannot be allowed to continue indefinitely to live in sin. This is the message conveyed by the episodes of the flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, and the plagues of Egypt.

Of course God loves those who will be lost, and suffers for them - but He loves His creatures - all of them - too much to not make His abhorrence of sin manifest to the universe.

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115404
07/04/09 01:30 AM
07/04/09 01:30 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Quote:
Indeed, it is a matter of paradigm.

Tell me if I understand your methodology correctly: You take "what Jesus Christ revealed of Him in His life and teachings" - basically, Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John - and restrict yourself to this set of data to determine what God is or is not like, what He does or does not do. Then, whenever you read any of the other 62 books of the Bible, your interpretation of any passage must match the paradigm you formulated based on those 4 books. If you come across anything that describes God as doing something that your paradigm cannot account for, then you conclude that God must not have done that, and He simply allowed it to happen. Whether or not you have a plausible alternative explanation for the phenomenon, if your paradigm from the 4 books does not allow for God to do it, He didn't do it - He didn't cause it to happen, but simply allowed something else to cause it to happen.

Does that sound about right?

Tom,

Just as with the Bible, one cannot be balanced by pulling a viewpoint from one text or passage alone, so also with Ellen White. She has much to say, and there are balancing statements for many of her thoughts which were presented at the edges. If we were to imagine the truth as a coin, in which the very center of it bore the image of Christ, and His love, we might come close. There are edges to that coin which are not in the center. They also present truth. They are yet part of the body of truth, though they are not its heart.

The Gospels, and the life of Christ, may be the heart of truth--but they are not complete by themselves. Now, to balance that quote of Mrs. White which you have brought are other statements which help to define the one you are so interested in. I am certain that you will agree with the truthfulness of her pen. So, while your view may remain the same, I hope that you can understand where many of the rest of us have understood differently.

You said:
The SOP says that all that man needs to know of God, or can know of God, was revealed in the life and character of His Son.

I say this: "The life and character" of Jesus included more than 33 years.

How long has Jesus lived?
How long has Jesus had His character?
Forever? From "everlasting to everlasting"?

Tom, if I were to accept your view, that not until Christ was born in Bethlehem and He lived on earth was His character truly revealed, then I would have to feel that God had not dealt fairly with His people prior to that. But I do not see it so. Here is what Mrs. White says:
Originally Posted By: Ellen White
By His humanity, Christ touched humanity; by His divinity, He lays hold upon the throne of God. As the Son of man, He gave us an example of obedience; as the Son of God, He gives us power to obey. It was Christ who from the bush on Mount Horeb spoke to Moses saying, "I AM THAT I AM. . . . Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you." Ex. 3:14. This was the pledge of Israel's deliverance. So when He came "in the likeness of men," He declared Himself the I AM. The Child of Bethlehem, the meek and lowly Saviour, is God "manifest in the flesh." 1 Tim. 3:16. And to us He says: "I AM the Good Shepherd." "I AM the living Bread." "I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life." "All power is given unto Me in heaven and in earth." John 10:11; 6:51; 14:6; Matt. 28:18. I AM the assurance of every promise. I AM; be not afraid. "God with us" is the surety of our deliverance from sin, the assurance of our power to obey the law of heaven. {DA 24.3}

In fact, it has ALWAYS been Christ, throughout earth's history, who has appeared and taught us.
It was under the trees of Eden that the first dwellers on earth had chosen their sanctuary. There Christ had communed with the father of mankind. When banished from Paradise, our first parents still worshiped in the fields and groves, and there Christ met them with the gospel of His grace. It was Christ who spoke with Abraham under the oaks at Mamre; with Isaac as he went out to pray in the fields at the eventide; with Jacob on the hillside at Bethel; with Moses among the mountains of Midian; and with the boy David as he watched his flocks. It was at Christ's direction that for fifteen centuries the Hebrew people had left their homes for one week every year, and had dwelt in booths formed from the green branches "of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook." Lev. 23:40. {DA 290.3}

And finally, it was Christ who presented His character to the people from Sinai.
Christ was a Seventh-day Adventist, to all intents and purposes. It was He who called Moses into the mount and gave him instruction for His people. . . . In awful grandeur Christ made known the law of Jehovah, giving, among other charges, this charge: "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy." ... {MM 49.4}

In short, Christ was the God of the Old Testament. The two Testaments have the same God, have been shown the same character (for God's character does not change--Mal. 3:6), and people have always had access to Salvation through Christ.

Christ revealed His character to Israel via Moses upon the Mount:
So to Israel, whom He desired to make His dwelling place, He revealed His glorious ideal of character. The pattern was shown them in the mount when the law was given from Sinai and when God passed by before Moses and proclaimed, "The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth." Exodus 34:6. {Ed 35.3}

In other words, Christ's "life and character" have long been revealed. This last quote went so far as to say even the "glorious ideal of character" was revealed. That should be of interest to you, Tom.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Page 21 of 91 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!