HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,062 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 91 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115419
07/04/09 07:06 AM
07/04/09 07:06 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
i see no reason to continue here, either. frown

tq,

Don't skip out now. We're on the verge of something important here. Let me stop speaking in parables and tell you plainly what I was hoping you would see.

"No verbal description could reveal God to the world."

If you apply that too vigorously, you must conclude that you cannot know God because all you have to go by are the verbal descriptions in the Bible. And for people such as Tom, all they have to go by are the verbal descriptions of 4 of the people who wrote books of the Bible, and 2 of them might have based their books on others' verbal descriptions. Essentially, the only ones who would know God are those who saw Him personally; the rest of us are out of luck.

More than that, you would have to discard the testimony of those such as Jesus Himself who told us that the OT testified of Jesus.

Quote:
Jesus said of the Old Testament Scriptures,--and how much more is it true of the New,--"They are they which testify of Me," the Redeemer, Him in whom our hopes of eternal life are centered. John 5:39. Yes, the whole Bible tells of Christ. From the first record of creation--for "without Him was not anything made that was made"--to the closing promise, "Behold, I come quickly," we are reading of His works and listening to His voice. John 1:3; Revelation 22:12. If you would become acquainted with the Saviour, study the Holy Scriptures. {SC 88.1}

EGW certainly did not limit her study of God to Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Look at that last sentence. If we would be acquainted with Jesus, she told us to study a verbal description.

Last edited by asygo; 07/04/09 08:01 AM. Reason: typo

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115420
07/04/09 07:13 AM
07/04/09 07:13 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
hmmm, well gentlemen, since ellen white always makes the same point in context to Christs birth and life here on earth i take it to mean exactly what i read it to say.

it never dawned on me it could be made to say pre-incarnate also. :0

Teresa,

She makes that statement within the specific context of the advent, that is clear. I fully agree with her point, too. However, she is not saying that God has only revealed Himself to us through the incarnation, is she? If you feel so, how do you understand this quote?
Originally Posted By: Ellen White
So to Israel, whom He desired to make His dwelling place, He revealed His glorious ideal of character. The pattern was shown them in the mount when the law was given from Sinai and when God passed by before Moses and proclaimed, "The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth." Exodus 34:6. {Ed 35.3}

If God could only be revealed through Jesus' incarnation, then, it would appear to me, that statement could not possibly be true, for it says God's "glorious ideal of character" was revealed at Sinai.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115421
07/04/09 07:14 AM
07/04/09 07:14 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
No verbal description could reveal God to the world.

Isn't the Bible a "verbal description" of God? Furthermore, did Mark and Luke personally walk with Jesus, or did they write their books based on a "verbal description" they got from someone else?
thats what the messenger of the Lord said. was she mistaken?
Quote:
No verbal description could reveal God to the world. Through a life of purity, a life of perfect trust and submission to the will of God, a life of humiliation such as even the highest seraph in heaven would have shrunk from, God Himself must be revealed to humanity. (RH June 25, 1895). {7BC 924.6}
im not inclined to dispute it or quibble.

tq,

The words of inspiration are sharper than a two-edged sword. If we do not wield it carefully, it will leave us maimed.

God Himself was revealed to humanity. But He started doing that long before He was laid in a manger. Yes, His time in flesh revealed much, or perhaps it is more accurate to say that He clarified much, but He wasn't just twiddling His thumbs until that time.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #115422
07/04/09 07:17 AM
07/04/09 07:17 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Amen, Arnold.

You put that to words far better than I have. I feel my attempts at expression here have been feeble and do not adequately represent my understanding.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: plagues [Re: Green Cochoa] #115424
07/04/09 08:06 AM
07/04/09 08:06 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
I agree, that a "verbal description" without a "visual evidence" would have been powerless to communicate to us adequately.

There was also "kinesthetic learning" involved. Moses, who talked to God face to face, was deeply involved in setting that up.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115441
07/04/09 03:39 PM
07/04/09 03:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Is she talking about punishments here? judgments? Not at all.

Your application of the term "force" and her usage of the term in this context, seem to be two different things.

There's a principle involved, and the principle is that force is contrary to the principles of God's government. If this is true, it has universal application. It can't be limited to just certain situations. If that were the case, then it wouldn't be a principle of His government. It would simply be a principle He abides by in some specific circumstance. I trust you see the difference here?

Quote:

God is Commander in Chief of the Universe. He has exercised "force" many times. Satan was "cast out" of Heaven.

Here's the main statement I've been quoting:

Quote:
God could have destroyed Satan and his sympathizers as easily as one can cast a pebble to the earth; but He did not do this. Rebellion was not to be overcome by force. Compelling power is found only under Satan's government. The Lord's principles are not of this order.(DA 759)

What's the context? The context is specifically about how God dealt with Satan. Now if God used force to overcome Satan, this would a direct contradiction to what Ellen White is writing. She specifically writes that rebellion was not to be overcome by force.

Regarding Satan's being cast out, she writes, a bit later in the same chapter:

Quote:
"And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night." Rev. 12:10.

Satan saw that his disguise was torn away. His administration was laid open before the unfallen angels and before the heavenly universe. He had revealed himself as a murderer. By shedding the blood of the Son of God, he had uprooted himself from the sympathies of the heavenly beings. Henceforth his work was restricted. Whatever attitude he might assume, he could no longer await the angels as they came from the heavenly courts, and before them accuse Christ's brethren of being clothed with the garments of blackness and the defilement of sin. The last link of sympathy between Satan and the heavenly world was broken. (DA 761)

Is this a description of force being used? No, not at all. How then was Satan cast down? Not by force, but by light. His disguise was torn away. He lost his influence. That was how he was cast down.

Quote:
Satan was "not allowed" to bring fire on Mount Carmel, even though Satan wanted very much to do this. Was this not "force?" When Satan is bound to the earth for 1000 years, will this be by Satan's own choice? or will it be enforced by Heaven against his will?

The point is this, God does not use force to make us choose something that we do not want. God may set limits upon our actions, by force, or He may punish us, against our will, but He will never force against your freedom of choice.

There could hardly be a better example of God's using compelling power to achieve his will than the Egyptian plagues as traditionally understood. It's like a mafioso who applies more and more force to get you to pay protection money until you finally succumb.

I think not enough attention is being paid to the principles involved.

Quote:
The earth was dark through misapprehension of God. That the gloomy shadows might be lightened, that the world might be brought back to God, Satan's deceptive power was to be broken. This could not be done by force. The exercise of force is contrary to the principles of God's government...(DA 22)

What does "the exercise of force is contrary to the principles of God's government" mean if not that God does not use force to get His way? Let's try substituting some other words for "force" here:

Quote:
Satan's deceptive power was to be broken. This could not be done by deception. The exercise of deception is contrary to the principles of God's government.

Would you understand this to mean that sometimes God uses deception? That to claim that God does not use deception to get His way is not taking the statement in context?

Let's try another:

Quote:
Satan's deceptive power was to be broken. This could not be done by cruelty. The exercise of cruelty is contrary to the principles of God's government.

Wouldn't this mean that God doesn't use cruelty?

Quote:
God's plagues will never be caused by people or by the angels of hell against themselves.

Would you say the same thing about God's judgements? Or do you make a distinction between judgements and plagues? What I'm asking is if you would also claim that God's judgements will never by caused by people or evil angels?

Quote:
They may be "asking for them" via their behavior and their own free choices (i.e. deserving them), but they will not say to themselves, "Yay! Let's cause these plagues for ourselves!" smile No, indeed. God has reserved His justice for just such a time, and it will be by God's choosing and on His terms that the final plagues will fall.

You mean, because of their bad behavior, they are "asking for it," asking that God would use His power to "teach them a lesson," to "get His revenge"? So when God does something like inflicts the wicked with excruciatingly painful boils, you would say "they asked for it," and God is acting in harmony with His own character and following the principles of His government?

Quote:
When the final plagues fall, God will have already stood up and declared "It is finished." Probation is closed. Earthlings no longer have the option of making a choice for or against God's government. The plagues, therefore, are not sent to convert them....no.

I'm curious as to what you mean by they no longer have an option. Do you mean, they might want to make a choice in one direction or the other, but God will not let them? Or do you mean something else?

By the way, Mark has a thread on the plagues where he argues that the plagues fall before probation has closed. Have you seen this thread?

Quote:
I would not class the devil or his followers as "God's agencies." In fact, that would be the epitome of God using "force" if He were to command the devil against his will to cause the destruction.

??? Why would God do this? I hope you're not misunderstanding what I've saying as this. You're not, are you?

Quote:
When God asks His own to do it, they obey of their own will out of love to Him. Those who belong to Christ are Christlike, and do not need to be "forced" to do His biddings.

So if we love God, and He asks us to do things like apply biological weapons to the wicked (this would cause an effect similar to that described by the plagues), we will obey this of our own will out of love to Him, because we are "Christlike"?

This is the danger in the philosophy you are espousing. If you serve a violent God who is able to command that terrible violent things be done in His name, then you are liable to do these violent things thinking you are serving him in so doing. This has happened many times throughout history.

In the Middle Ages ingenious methods were devised to torture heretics. The idea was to get them to confess to save their souls. Anything was better than to be eternally tortured in hell, was the reasoning. So out of love the heretics were tortured.

Once again, I notice that your approach makes no mention of Jesus Christ. In saying this what I mean is not that you didn't mention the name "Jesus Christ," but that the concept that we can only understand God by means of Jesus Christ's revelation nowhere appears. It does not appear that you feel a necessity to apply a study of Jesus' life and character to this question. I'm saying this, because you don't mention it in your posts.

Did you read what I wrote in the analogy of my twin? It seems you are doing the equivalent of not making use of the complete account I made of my twin, and account endorsed by an inspired writer.

I believe that to correctly understand God's character it is imperative that we study the life and character of Jesus Christ. There is no other way. He is the way.

He is the foundation. *After* a foundation has been laid, then come the apostles and the prophets.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115442
07/04/09 03:43 PM
07/04/09 03:43 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
GC:Moses actually got to see God's backside--which was certainly a more glorious glimpse of Divinity than Jesus revealed, for Jesus hid His divinity so that He could be as one of us.

A more glorious glimpse of divinity than Jesus revealed? That's simply not possible!

Jesus said, "When you've seen Me, you've seen the Father."

These words of Jesus need to find a place in our hearts.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115443
07/04/09 04:00 PM
07/04/09 04:00 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
And for people such as Tom, all they have to go by are the verbal descriptions of 4 of the people who wrote books of the Bible, and 2 of them might have based their books on others' verbal descriptions. Essentially, the only ones who would know God are those who saw Him personally; the rest of us are out of luck.

It appears you're not understanding what I'm trying to say. I'll try to be more clear.

Jesus said, "When you've seen Me, you've seen the Father."

What this means is that the Father is like Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ, when He said this, was not talking about events in the Old Testament, but that which they were seeing right in front of them, with their own eyes. Jesus had lived with them for several years, revealing the Father as He did so.

This is what He was referring to.

Quote:
All that man needs to know or can know of God has been revealed in the life and character of His Son. (8T 216)

This seems very clear to me to. The statement continues:

Quote:
"No man hath seen God at any time; the only-begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him." John 1:18.Taking humanity upon Him, Christ came to be one with humanity and at the same time to reveal our heavenly Father to sinful human beings.

So again, clearly, this is dealing with the time of His earthly mission.

Here's another statement:

Quote:
Christ exalted the character of God, attributing to him the praise, and giving to him the credit, of the whole purpose of his own mission on earth,--to set men right through the revelation of God.(ST 1/20/90)

This tells us that the "whole purpose" of Christ's earthly mission (once again, this means the time He was here with us in the flesh) was the revelation of God.

So if we wish to understand God's character, how could it not be more clear than to do so we should study the life and character of Christ while here in the flesh?

We're not limited to only four books in doing so. However, we need to start somewhere, and certainly the Gospels are the most logical place to start, if our goal is to understand Christ's revelation of God during His earthly mission. As SDA's we are blessed to also have such books as "The Desire of Ages," "Christ's Object Lessons," and "Thoughts From the Mount of Blessing."

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115444
07/04/09 04:04 PM
07/04/09 04:04 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Tom, you're right, we've attempted to discuss this topic in the past, but you have yet to plainly state your position. From what I can gather, you seem to think God holds 1) evil men, 2) evil angels, and 3) the forces of nature in check until such time sinners no longer deserve His protection. Do I understand your position correctly?

T: We never deserve His protection. From GC 35:

Quote:
Says the prophet: "O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself;" "for thou hast fallen by thine iniquity." Hosea 13:9; 14:1. Their sufferings are often represented as a punishment visited upon them by the direct decree of God. It is thus that the great deceiver seeks to conceal his own work. By stubborn rejection of divine love and mercy, the Jews had caused the protection of God to be withdrawn from them, and Satan was permitted to rule them according to his will. The horrible cruelties enacted in the destruction of Jerusalem are a demonstration of Satan's vindictive power over those who yield to his control.

This speaks of causing the protection of God to be withdrawn. This is what I believe happens. When God withdraws His protection, bad things may happen. This should not be misconstrued as God's desiring that these bad things happen.

Does this insight account for all the stories in the Bible where God is credited for the "bad" things that happened? For example, the flood, sodom, the 250, etc. That is, do you think evil angels are responsible for all such things? If not, please cite a story in the Bible where something "bad" happened and evil angels were not responsible (something the Bible says God did).

Quote:
MM:Regarding the plagues - I have no idea how you think they will play out.

T: The think the following is a good indication of how things will play out in general terms:

Quote:
I was shown that the judgments of God would not come directly out from the Lord upon them, but in this way: They place themselves beyond His protection. He warns, corrects, reproves, and points out the only path of safety; then if those who have been the objects of His special care will follow their own course independent of the Spirit of God, after repeated warnings, if they choose their own way, then He does not commission His angels to prevent Satan's decided attacks upon them. It is Satan's power that is at work at sea and on land, bringing calamity and distress, and sweeping off multitudes to make sure of his prey. And storm and tempest both by sea and land will be, for Satan has come down in great wrath. He is at work. He knows his time is short and, if he is not restrained, we shall see more terrible manifestations of his power than we have ever dreamed of. (14 MR 3)

Are you suggesting evil angels will cause the death and destruction described in the Bible and the SOP (talking about the plagues)?

Also, what do you think the angels and the voice of God in Rev 15 and the angels in Rev 16 and the vials they pour out symbolize?

Quote:
M: And, as to whether or not I think Jesus employed the withdraw and permit method of allowing death and destruction, the answer is - No. I do not view the cross as an example.

T: I have never used the phrase "employed the withdraw and permit method of allowing death and destruction." This is your invention. I personally do not care for it.

This isn't what I was asking you. You asked me for an example of Jesus' doing something you saw God doing. At least, that's what I think you were doing. So I asked you for one.

If God doesn't withdraw His protection and permit evil angels or the forces of nature to wreak havoc what, then, do you believe about it? Why are you so opposed to referring to your view as the with withdraw and permit method of allowing death and destruction?

Also, do you think the kinds of death and destruction described in the Bible and the SOP would happen if God continued to prevent it from happening? And, in the case of evil angels, is God preventing them from experiencing the natural cause and consequence effect of their sins? If so, what is the effect He is protecting them from and why?

Why do you think Jesus' death on the cross demonstrates Jesus revealing the withdraw and permit principle God demonstrated throughout the OT in stories like the flood, sodom, and the 250?

Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115445
07/04/09 04:17 PM
07/04/09 04:17 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Tom,

You would never have passed the test given to Abraham, since you place your own reasoning about who God is so high. You would never have believed that God was really asking you to kill your son Isaac, the only child of promise, since that, to you, is a "violent act," an act of "force," which is against the principles of God's government.

There are scores of examples in the Bible where God intervenes to settle the score or to judge those whose "cup of iniquity" is full. Yet you have never once offered a good explanation for this. (Saying the devil was "allowed" by God to do what God cannot do for Himself just doesn't do it for me. The devil would have little reason to do it. The flood? Sodom? Goliath's execution? Stopping the sun and moon so that the Israelites could finish off their enemies? etc.)

All I can say to answer your arguments here is simply this: I, in my human wisdom, cannot always understand why God does what He does, or why He asks certain things of us. For example, as a human, I sometimes have entertained questions in my mind regarding the reason for monogamous marital relationships. If we are supposed to love everybody, why do we need to be exclusive? And what about serving the Lord as a priest? Why were only the Levites permitted to do this? And further, why were certain men with blemishes not even allowed in the temple, by God's orders?

No, my human wisdom cannot understand all of these things. I must exercise faith and trust in a wisdom that defies human comprehension, because it is so far above our highest thoughts.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Page 23 of 91 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!