HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,606
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 3,104 guests, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 91 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115825
07/11/09 03:53 AM
07/11/09 03:53 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
M: Like you I am not interested in debates. That's why I asked you questions. It is my goal to understand what you believe about the plagues. I realize you are in study mode but sometimes you say things that sound like you've already made up your mind about certain aspects.

For instance, I gather from what you've written so far that you are adamantly opposed to the idea God has done things or ever will do something that directly resulted in sinners suffering or dying. You seem to be of the opinion that things like the flood and sodom were definitely not caused by God. Or, have I misunderstood your position?

t: yes. i feel more put into a position than the position i actually have, by the nature of the posts given me. this does not seem to be working properly.

Again, I realize you are in study mode and haven't come to any solid conclusions yet. And, I guess I was wrong about what you believe about God causing death and destruction. So, I am in wait mode, hoping you will continue to share what you discover about the plagues and whether or not God will command holy angels to cause them, or permit evil angels to cause them, or permit evil men to cause them, or permit the forces of nature to cause them, or something altogether new and different. You seem to have a knack for finding inspired quotes that make such things clear. Of course I will continue to study and share too.

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115826
07/11/09 04:06 AM
07/11/09 04:06 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
i dont get that you really understood what i said. or perhaps you believe there are legitimate questions that "answered correctly" lead to the conclusion that keeping the sabbath is legalism? or the bible studies that on the surface prove God will always hate the eternally lost?

No, I don't believe those. If those are the conclusions drawn, I believe the correct answers were not given.

The Jews always asked Jesus many questions to try to trip Him up. But He was always ready to give the correct answer. It was the Jews who were often stumped.

God's truth, when rightly pieced together, forms a complete and consistent picture (sorry to Picasso fans). If we knew what all the pieces were, and how they fit together, we should be able to avoid theological traps as Jesus did.

Quote:
If I'm understanding you correctly, you will soon come to the point where you cannot answer these honestly and still retain the position that God is not responsible for any pain that happens to us.

From there, you can choose to hold incompatible beliefs or look for a new paradigm. Let's see where we end up, shall we?
oh, how sad!! you make up some questions based on your understanding of how you see things and think that answering them will prove your point, not to mention that you have decided what i believe and are determined to prove me wrong.

I'm sorry to make you sad, but the sadness is unnecessary.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I want to understand what you're saying. Answering the questions will either confirm my initial understanding, or bring out points I have misunderstood about what you are saying. I don't need to prove you wrong if it turns out that I was wrong in thinking that you were wrong.

And to be proven wrong is not all that terrible. I've been there many times. And I thank the ones who prove me wrong because they were instruments in helping me learn the truth. If my zipper is open, I will appreciate it if you point it out as quickly and as clearly as you can.

So if we really are in disagreement (which is not yet settled), I will be honored if you prove that I am wrong. If it turns out you are wrong, I will be honored in helping you see the light.

Again, let's see where we end up, shall we?

see, my brother, you have already started out with assumptions

We all start with assumptions. The worthy discussants are those who are able to shift from their initial assumptions whenever necessary.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115827
07/11/09 04:10 AM
07/11/09 04:10 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
I think it would be helpful if you put out your own opinion somewhere

OK, here's a quick summary:
1) God sometimes allows painful things to happen, if that will be eternally beneficial.
2) God sometimes causes painful things to happen, if that will be eternally beneficial.

I thought the list would be longer, but it turns out that pretty much sums up my view. If something is unclear, feel free to ask questions.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115828
07/11/09 04:20 AM
07/11/09 04:20 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
so, if we look for statements to prove that God Himself kills we will find them.

and if we look for statements to prove that He does not kill we will also find those.

All of the above is true, right? So far I have found five different ways death and destruction happen:

1. God causes it Himself.
2. God commands holy angels to do it.
3. God permits evil angels to do it.
4. God permits evil men to do it.
5. God permits the forces of nature to do it.

Quote:
1. everyone is in agreement that God is all-powerful and mighty.

2. and everyone is in agreement that the lost will suffer horribly.

3. what seems to be at issue is whether God Himself will do it or not.

4. so what is the "war" over, really? what is the real point trying to be proved?

5. is this the gospel, Jesus died for you and if you dont accept Him and live by His rules He will torture you in hellfire?

I hope you don't mind that I enumerated the rest of your post to make it easier to address.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Or, which of the five ways I mentioned above will play out?
4. I think it has to do with who will be involved in causing the things portrayed by plagues?
5. No, of course not. So, we should be able to eliminate this idea from the discussion. Is the following a part of the Gospel?

John
3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Matthew
23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Romans
2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Hebrews
2:1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let [them] slip.
2:2 For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompense of reward;
2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard [him];
2:4 God also bearing [them] witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

Re: plagues [Re: asygo] #115829
07/11/09 04:40 AM
07/11/09 04:40 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
from page 36 post 115781
Originally Posted By: asygo
[quote=teresaq]the peoples were griping and grumbling about the least little thing, just like we do, instead of noticing all the miracles God was doing for them constantly, just like we dont. so God said, ok, backed off and showed them what He had been doing for them all along.

Is it possible that no bad thing will happen whenever God "backs off" to show what He's been doing all along? Or do bad things always happen when He does that?
i guess it depends on whether we believe we really have an enemy seeking to steal, kill and destroy, i think.

If I believe that nothing bad will happen to me, whether or not God protects me, does that mean that nothing bad will happen to me? IOW, does my belief determine reality?

Do you believe there is an enemy seeking to hurt us? Do you think that it's possible to remain unscathed if God removes His protection?[/quote]

i was referring specifically to the serpents and heeding the lesson of gratitude that we should be in all the time, which has been a point ive tried to make repeatedly but which im not seeing acknowledged. be that as it may....

while i was referring to a specific example you seem to be making some kind of general point, so could you come up with a biblical example(s) that you are basing your questions on, please?

that has been the main reason i have not answered many questions because they have appeared quite unrelated to what i had specifically said.

Quote:
What about God? Does He believe there is an enemy seeking to destroy? Does He think it is possible for us to remain unharmed without His protection?
this one i will never answer because i do not wish to presume to speak for God.

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115830
07/11/09 04:52 AM
07/11/09 04:52 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: Yes, it does. That is, God withdrew His protection and permitted evils angels to use Roman soldiers to cause death and destruction. The question is - Did the evil angels have a choice in the matter? Could they have chosen to influence the Roman soldiers to walk away and leave the Jews to themselves? Or, were they (evil angels) required to influence them (soldiers) to do what they did?

T: Why is this a question? (that is, if evil angels had a choice in the matter)

Why isn't it a question? Did the evil angels have a choice or not? Or, were they required to influence the soldiers to kill the Jews because God withdrew His protection from them and gave them over to evil angels?

Quote:
T: God would have preferred that Satan repent. God offered him pardon again and again on the condition of repentance and submission.

MM: What is at stake when God withdraws His protection and permits the forces of nature or evil men or evil angels to cause death and destruction? What if nothing happened and everything continued as is? Would it prove that the inhabitants of the earth are not dependent upon God for the peace and protection they enjoy?

T: It's impossible that God would withdraw from His role of managing nature and nothing undesirable happened. When God ceases to restrain evil angels and evil beings, they reveal their true character. It's impossible for selfish beings to act in any other way than selfishly.

What is the relationship between "nature" and evil men and angels revealing their true character?

Quote:
M: If God isn't surprised when death and destruction do not happen when He withdraws His protection what are we to believe about it - Are the forces of nature or evil men or evil angels free to do as they please in spite of what God does or doesn't do?

T: I don't understand your question here. For one thing, to ask if "the forces of nature" are free to "do as they please" doesn't make sense. Surely you can see this.

I am basing this question on your idea that nature would naturally cause death and devastation were it not for God actively restraining it.

Quote:
M: BTW, do you know of an inspired quote where it says God withdrew His protection and nothing bad happened?

T: Why are you asking this?

I thought you alluded to it earlier on this thread, that is, that bad things do not always play out when God withdraws His protection.

Quote:
M: Also, what would have happened had the evil angels chose to bless Job instead of mete out the death and destruction God was willing to permit?

T: Something different than what happened. Why are you asking this?

Just trying to discern your thoughts. I was getting the impression you believe evil angels will always cause the death and destruction God is willing to allow them to cause.

Quote:
K: What if you find out that God doesn't punish and destroy people but permits them to separate from Him and the result is death? How would that make you feel?

MM: Your assumption is unkind, Kland. Please feel free not to assume something so repulsive. There is nothing harsh about my view of God.

T: MM, clearly kland meant that your view of God appeared harsh to him. It's certainly one of the harshest views of God I've ever come across. This is just in my opinion of course.

But let's set that aside and get to the real question at hand that kland brought up, which is, how would you feel if God turned out to be different than you expected? In particular, if He turned out to be the way kland, teresa, and I have been describing? I'm extremely interested in hearing your answer to this.

I do not have to wonder if my view of God is harsh. The Bible and the SOP spell it out clearly. There are so many examples of God commanding holy angels and righteous people to punish and kill sinners. The Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer come to mind. Listen:

Leviticus
24:23 And Moses spake to the children of Israel, that they should bring forth him that had cursed out of the camp, and stone him with stones. And the children of Israel did as the LORD commanded Moses.

Numbers
15:35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
15:36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

In both cases it was not clear to the COI what should be done and they asked Moses to inquire of God. Listen:

Enraged at this decision, he cursed the judge, and in the heat of passion blasphemed the name of God. He was immediately brought before Moses. The command had been given, "He that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death" (Exodus 21:17); but no provision had been made to meet this case. So terrible was the crime that there was felt to be a necessity for special direction from God. The man was placed in ward until the will of the Lord could be ascertained. God Himself pronounced the sentence; by the divine direction the blasphemer was conducted outside the camp and stoned to death. Those who had been witness to the sin placed their hands upon his head, thus solemnly testifying to the truth of the charge against him. Then they threw the first stones, and the people who stood by afterward joined in executing the sentence. {PP 407.5}

He was taken in the act and brought before Moses. It had already been declared that Sabbathbreaking should be punished with death, but it had not yet been revealed how the penalty was to be inflicted. The case was brought by Moses before the Lord, and the direction was given, "The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp." Numbers 15:35. The sins of blasphemy and willful Sabbathbreaking received the same punishment, being equally an expression of contempt for the authority of God. {PP 409.1}

As you can see it was God who commanded Moses and the COI to stone them to death. I do not think it was harsh of God to command them to stone them to death. Do you?

Re: plagues [Re: asygo] #115831
07/11/09 04:58 AM
07/11/09 04:58 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Do you believe there is an enemy seeking to hurt us? Do you think that it's possible to remain unscathed if God removes His protection?

What about God? Does He believe there is an enemy seeking to destroy? Does He think it is possible for us to remain unharmed without His protection?
im resistant to this type of discussion. there have been a few people who have used this method to "prove" to me that keeping the 7th day sabbath is legalism.

the discussion started by asking questions that i would be in agreement with then hitting me with the punchline which left me at a complete loss because i had been under the illusion/delusion that it was an honest discussion. so when they started taking me down twisty, turny, manipulation lane to error i just asked God to answer them through me. they stopped doing that for a while, but then they would forget that God had put them to shame and come back for more. or perhaps they thought they had better "questions", i dont know.

shall we proceed? smile

i would be very interested to see how He will answer.

Let's proceed. This type of questioning is very useful for hunting down bad logic or wrong information. If one always answers correctly, there will be no "at a loss" moment at the end, if we assume that God's truth is consistent.

So let's find out God's answers to the questions: What about God? Does He believe there is an enemy seeking to destroy? Does He think it is possible for us to remain unharmed without His protection?

And these questions await your answers: Do you believe there is an enemy seeking to hurt us? Do you think that it's possible to remain unscathed if God removes His protection?

If I'm understanding you correctly, you will soon come to the point where you cannot answer these honestly and still retain the position that God is not responsible for any pain that happens to us.

From there, you can choose to hold incompatible beliefs or look for a new paradigm. Let's see where we end up, shall we?
wink

i dont get that you really understood what i said. or perhaps you believe there are legitimate questions that "answered correctly" lead to the conclusion that keeping the sabbath is legalism? or the bible studies that on the surface prove God will always hate the eternally lost?

No, I don't believe those. If those are the conclusions drawn, I believe the correct answers were not given.

The Jews always asked Jesus many questions to try to trip Him up. But He was always ready to give the correct answer. It was the Jews who were often stumped.

God's truth, when rightly pieced together, forms a complete and consistent picture (sorry to Picasso fans). If we knew what all the pieces were, and how they fit together, we should be able to avoid theological traps as Jesus did.

Quote:

oh, how sad!! you make up some questions based on your understanding of how you see things and think that answering them will prove your point, not to mention that you have decided what i believe and are determined to prove me wrong.

I'm sorry to make you sad, but the sadness is unnecessary.

I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I want to understand what you're saying. Answering the questions will either confirm my initial understanding, or bring out points I have misunderstood about what you are saying. I don't need to prove you wrong if it turns out that I was wrong in thinking that you were wrong.

And to be proven wrong is not all that terrible. I've been there many times. And I thank the ones who prove me wrong because they were instruments in helping me learn the truth. If my zipper is open, I will appreciate it if you point it out as quickly and as clearly as you can.

So if we really are in disagreement (which is not yet settled), I will be honored if you prove that I am wrong. If it turns out you are wrong, I will be honored in helping you see the light.

Again, let's see where we end up, shall we?

see, my brother, you have already started out with assumptions

We all start with assumptions. The worthy discussants are those who are able to shift from their initial assumptions whenever necessary.

this part was possibly accidently overlooked.
Quote:
i just asked God to answer them through me. they stopped doing that for a while, but then they would forget that God had put them to shame and come back for more. or perhaps they thought they had better "questions", i dont know.
something helpful might be to review what ellen white said about debates and discussions.
i find this to be in keeping with what she said and works, ive found, much better than anything i come up with: Mar 13:11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.
ive

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #115832
07/11/09 05:07 AM
07/11/09 05:07 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:
Tom, how does the following inspired quote make you feel?

The plea may be made that a loving Father would not see His children suffering the punishment of God by fire while He had the power to relieve them. But God would, for the good of His subjects and for their safety, punish the transgressor. God does not work on the plan of man. He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world. Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice. Who will say God will not do what He says He will do? {LDE 241.3}

It makes me feel similar to this one:

Quote:
We should not be prevailed upon to take anything into the mouth that will bring the body into an unhealthy condition, no matter how much we like it. Why?--Because we are God's property. You have a crown to win, a heaven to gain, and a hell to shun. (CDF 328)

That's as opposed to this:

Quote:
It is not the fear of punishment, or the hope of everlasting reward, that leads the disciples of Christ to follow Him. They behold the Saviour's matchless love, revealed throughout His pilgrimage on earth, from the manger of Bethlehem to Calvary's cross, and the sight of Him attracts, it softens and subdues the soul. Love awakens in the heart of the beholders. They hear His voice, and they follow Him.(DA 480)

To make this clear, God appeals to people at different levels. Paul referred to this concept when he spoke of leaving the milk behind and going to the meat. The meat is God's character. The milk is fear of punishment and hope of reward. If a person cannot understand or appreciate God's character, then God will appeal in a way the person can understand.

Similarly your quote explains things in one way for people that see things in one way. GC 35, 36 explains things in another way. God uses inspired writings to appeal to people at all levels of understanding.

And I see the different quotes as describing different realities rather than one being more mature than the other. Your view of such quotes, namely, that one is more right, more mature, than the other places you at a disadvantage in that you are ill prepared to see their truthfulness. You dismiss them as being geared toward immature believers and lacking in depth and balance and truthfulness. Such interpretations or extrapolations are unnecessary and unwarranted when such quotes are taken at face value and viewed as truthful rather than incomplete or geared for immature and ill informed believers.

Remember the old adage - "What you win them with is what you win them to."

Last edited by Mountain Man; 07/11/09 05:28 AM.
Re: plagues [Re: Mountain Man] #115833
07/11/09 05:09 AM
07/11/09 05:09 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Teresaq, I regularly quote the Bible and the SOP. Has it been helpful?

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #115834
07/11/09 05:14 AM
07/11/09 05:14 AM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:
I want to understand what you're saying. Answering the questions will either confirm my initial understanding, or bring out points I have misunderstood about what you are saying.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you will soon come to the point where you cannot answer these honestly and still retain the position that God is not responsible for any pain that happens to us.[/b][/color]
From there, you can choose to hold incompatible beliefs or look for a new paradigm. Let's see where we end up, shall we? [/b][/color]wink

not to mention that you have decided what i believe
perhaps you can explain to me how misunderstood this?

Page 40 of 91 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:16 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!