HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,116 guests, and 20 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 91 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 90 91
Re: plagues [Re: asygo] #116351
07/19/09 09:18 PM
07/19/09 09:18 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Originally Posted By: asygo
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
T:It appears to me from your question:

A:Was the angel who rescued Peter the same angel who caused "great agony of mind and body" to Herod? The answer is clearly Yes.

Was he acting in harmony or in contradiction to God's will when he smote Herod? Yes or No? The answer to that will help determine if it's OK to cause others excruciating pain if it's eternally beneficial.

T:that you are agreeing with me in stating my opinion that you believe that angels do the same thing you believe God does, which is to cause pain if its eternally beneficial.

So this principle is evidently NOT limited only to God. Does it apply to human beings?

A:As a cousin of mine says, "You're jumping before you leap." Let's settle the clear matters first before we get into muddier waters.

Do you agree that a holy angel sent by God caused Herod great agony of mind and body?

If we can't settle that, we can't proceed, for the issue would become one of epistemology.

I've already explained what I believe about this incident in this thread (post #114997).

Here's that post:
Regarding the example you gave, I think anyone who shares the paradigm I laid out a few posts ago, would see that what caused Herod's death was God's ceasing to continue in some way something He was doing which was preventing Herod from being destroyed. We don't often think in terms that God has to do anything to keep us healthy. We have the ideas that our bodies are self-working, that God's not really involved. But God is involved in the workings of nature, including our bodies, in ways we cannot even fathom. If He should withdraw His actions, then instant death would take place, such as what we see with Ananias and Sapphira, or Herod.

Herod's painful death came not as a result of God's sadistically hurting and killing him, but as a result of his own rejection of God.

So let's say my son was being disobedient. If I starve him for 2 days, that would be sadistically hurting him. But if I just cease from feeding him for 2 days, that's perfectly fine. Is that what you're saying?
i perceive we are going about this the "wrong" way. smile but im really not sure how to get "into" your way of thinking. what im hearing you say, based on your last paragraph here, is that for you there is no difference between God deliberately creating and sending "fiery serpents" among the people, than ceasing to hold them back. He is "responsible", as in deliberately wishing to inflict pain, either way.

ok, if my conclusion is true, that is how you see it.

glad that picture is leaving me, tho. glad im starting to see God as ever keeping me second by second, from the day i was born and that i need to concentrate on that, His wonderful mercies that i dont deserve.

ill keep the picture that is developing for me and let you keep yours. smile

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #116355
07/19/09 09:37 PM
07/19/09 09:37 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Quote:
So let's say my son was being disobedient. If I starve him for 2 days, that would be sadistically hurting him. But if I just cease from feeding him for 2 days, that's perfectly fine. Is that what you're saying?

No. You don't manage your son's body. You are not the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. I think you're going to be hard put to make an accurate analogy here which involves you.

So if I cease to provide my son the protection from hunger that he needs and I just let him reap the natural consequences of lack of food, that's a different situation from God ceasing to provide Herod with the protection from "great agony of mind and body" the he needed and God letting him reap the natural consequences of his disease?

IOW, God ceases to protect from X and person suffers X is OK. But, I cease to protect from X and person suffers from X is a different story? Sounds like goose.method is different from gander.method, wouldn't you say?

Furthermore, inspiration tells us an angel did it to Herod. But the angel is not the Creator and Sustainer either, mighty though he may have been. So it's OK for angels to do this "withhold protection from X until he dies from X in agony" under God's direction? That's your explanation for Herod's death, isn't it? God didn't "do" "it"; He just just withheld protection from "it" until "it" killed Herod.

Now that I've answered your question, will you answer mine please? To make clear what I'm asking, at first you mentioned that sometimes God causes pain if this is eternally beneficial. I asked if this principle applied to human beings who also inflict pain upon others for what they think will be eternally beneficial. Your answer appeared to be "no," that this principle applies only to God, something akin to only He can be worshiped.

I pointed out that if holy angels cause pain for reasons that are eternally beneficial, then this principle is not akin to God's being worshiped, since angels cannot receive worship.

So we appear to have:

a.The principle of inflicting excruciating pain if it is eternally beneficial applies to God.
b.It also applies to angels.
c.Does it apply to humans as well? (if God commands humans similarly to how He commanded angels)

I'm interested in your answer to c.

No. People don't manage other people's bodies. They are not the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. I think you're going to be hard put to make an accurate analogy here which involves people. You agree with that, don't you? wink

However, that answer cannot explain these:
1) God ordering the stoning of the man who picked up sticks on the Sabbath.
2) God ordering the slaying of the prophets of Baal by Elijah.
3) God ordering the killing of the unrepentant calf worshipers, and blessing the Levites for doing it.
4) God getting upset with Saul for not killing all the Amalekites.

More generally, since God caused the 3.5 year drought of Elijah, it seems unreasonable to say that God never causes pain. Unless it can be shown that the 3.5 year drought was painless for all involved.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #116356
07/19/09 09:52 PM
07/19/09 09:52 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: teresaq
i perceive we are going about this the "wrong" way. smile but im really not sure how to get "into" your way of thinking. what im hearing you say, based on your last paragraph here, is that for you there is no difference between God deliberately creating and sending "fiery serpents" among the people, than ceasing to hold them back. He is "responsible", as in deliberately wishing to inflict pain, either way.

Nope, that is exactly what I DID NOT say. I specifically did not say that God would be responsible in such a case.

You are being very unkind for accusing me of saying something that I very specifically did not say. Even cops, when they are interrogating some criminal, are not allowed to put words into their mouths. wink Could you give the same courtesy, begrudgingly if need be?

However, your response leads me to conclude that if I withhold food from my son, and he suffers from lack of food, somehow you would hold me responsible, right? But if God withheld protection from the Israelites, and they suffer from lack of protection, God is NOT responsible, right?

Essentially, if suffering results from my withholding something, it's my responsibility. But if suffering results from God withholding something, it's NOT His responsibility. Do I understand you correctly?

But I fell back into my "interrogation" mode. Let me rephrase all that as positive assertions: You are saying that if my son suffers from my withholding something from him, it is my responsibility; but if people suffer from God's withholding something, it is NOT His responsibility. What that means is that God operates under different standards than we do, or what's good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: plagues [Re: asygo] #116357
07/19/09 09:55 PM
07/19/09 09:55 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA
Quote:

No. You don't manage your son's body. You are not the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. I think you're going to be hard put to make an accurate analogy here which involves you.

So if I cease to provide my son the protection from hunger that he needs and I just let him reap the natural consequences of lack of food, that's a different situation from God ceasing to provide Herod with the protection from "great agony of mind and body" the he needed and God letting him reap the natural consequences of his disease?

IOW, God ceases to protect from X and person suffers X is OK. But, I cease to protect from X and person suffers from X is a different story? Sounds like goose.method is different from gander.method, wouldn't you say?

Furthermore, inspiration tells us an angel did it to Herod. But the angel is not the Creator and Sustainer either, mighty though he may have been. So it's OK for angels to do this "withhold protection from X until he dies from X in agony" under God's direction? That's your explanation for Herod's death, isn't it? God didn't "do" "it"; He just just withheld protection from "it" until "it" killed Herod.

Now that I've answered your question, will you answer mine please? To make clear what I'm asking, at first you mentioned that sometimes God causes pain if this is eternally beneficial. I asked if this principle applied to human beings who also inflict pain upon others for what they think will be eternally beneficial. Your answer appeared to be "no," that this principle applies only to God, something akin to only He can be worshiped.

I pointed out that if holy angels cause pain for reasons that are eternally beneficial, then this principle is not akin to God's being worshiped, since angels cannot receive worship.

So we appear to have:

a.The principle of inflicting excruciating pain if it is eternally beneficial applies to God.
c.Does it apply to humans as well? (if God commands humans similarly to how He commanded angels)

No. People don't manage other people's bodies. They are not the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. I think you're going to be hard put to make an accurate analogy here which involves people. You agree with that, don't you? wink

3) God ordering the killing of the unrepentant calf worshipers, and blessing the Levites for doing it.

More generally, since God caused the 3.5 year drought of Elijah, it seems unreasonable to say that God never causes pain. Unless it can be shown that the 3.5 year drought was painless for all involved.
which have what to do with the plagues, "modsquad"? back

please start a topic, "tom is wrong because...." smile

Psa 64:5 ...an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?

Psa 7:14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. 15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. 16 His mischief (and his violent dealing) shall return upon his own head.

Psa 7:17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #116358
07/19/09 10:07 PM
07/19/09 10:07 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA

Does God send the plagues?
Does God send holy angels to send the plagues?
Does God send evil angels to send the plagues?
Does God allow evil angels to send the plagues?
Does God allow Satan to send the plagues?
Does God allow Nature to send the plagues?
Did God make a universe that has plagues just waiting to happen whenever God chooses to remove His protection from these plagues that are plaguing the universe He made?

Doesn't that have something to do, at least a little bit, with your original question about how to understand "He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them"?

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: plagues [Re: asygo] #116359
07/19/09 10:29 PM
07/19/09 10:29 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA

Nope, that is exactly what I DID NOT say. I specifically did not say that God would be responsible in such a case.

You are being very unkind for accusing me of saying something that I very specifically did not say. Even cops, when they are interrogating some criminal, are not allowed to put words into their mouths. wink Could you give the same courtesy, begrudgingly if need be?
my bad. since i hadnt seen anyone else state those two statements i assumed the comparison came from your mind. my apologies.

it appears to be a matter of perception. it appears that is what you hear tom saying while i dont.

Quote:
However, your response leads me to conclude that if I withhold food from my son, and he suffers from lack of food, somehow you would hold me responsible, right? But if God withheld protection from the Israelites, and they suffer from lack of protection, God is NOT responsible, right?
could you give more detail please? i find it impossible to answer with such limited info. in other words what specific example of God withholding something given in the bible are you referring to, and how that would resemble withholding food from your son for 2 days in punishment.

Re: plagues [Re: asygo] #116360
07/19/09 10:46 PM
07/19/09 10:46 PM
teresaq  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

Very Dedicated Member
CA, USA

Does God send the plagues?
Does God send holy angels to send the plagues?
Does God send evil angels to send the plagues?
Does God allow evil angels to send the plagues?
Does God allow Satan to send the plagues?
Does God allow Nature to send the plagues?
Did God make a universe that has plagues just waiting to happen whenever God chooses to remove His protection from these plagues that are plaguing the universe He made?

Doesn't that have something to do, at least a little bit, with your original question about how to understand "He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them"?
Quote:
post 116355
No. People don't manage other people's bodies. They are not the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. I think you're going to be hard put to make an accurate analogy here which involves people. You agree with that, don't you?

in answer to your question, i purposely titled this thread "plagues" in order to deal with plagues, not just one.

but as i point out over and over, the contributions have more to do with trying to prove toms understanding wrong than it has to do with exploring the plagues, one by one, not generally.

im more interested in what happened in each plague, Gods reason and His purpose. in other words im more interested in getting to know God better. i dont mind that tom brings a different perspective. i dont have to accept it and i dont have to prove him wrong. he hasnt convinced me yet and he may never, but since God allowed satan free access to the angels in heaven til they had made up their mind one way or the other.....

sorry tom, im not equating you with satan. i do hope you understand the point i am trying to make.

Re: plagues [Re: teresaq] #116383
07/20/09 02:14 PM
07/20/09 02:14 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
A:So let's say my son was being disobedient. If I starve him for 2 days, that would be sadistically hurting him. But if I just cease from feeding him for 2 days, that's perfectly fine. Is that what you're saying?

T:No. You don't manage your son's body. You are not the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. I think you're going to be hard put to make an accurate analogy here which involves you.

A:So if I cease to provide my son the protection from hunger that he needs and I just let him reap the natural consequences of lack of food, that's a different situation from God ceasing to provide Herod with the protection from "great agony of mind and body" the he needed and God letting him reap the natural consequences of his disease?

Yes, quite different.

Quote:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but what I'm saying is that the situation is different in regards to God's managing nature and you taking care of your son. God's managing nature would be more like an engineer managing a nuclear power plant, or a pilot flying the space shuttle. Say you come and insist upon taking the controls yourself. I'm not saying this is a perfect analogy, but I see what's happening to be more along these lines. Herod was putting himself in the place of God, so God allow him to do so and suffer the consequences, in a sense.

Quote:
Furthermore, inspiration tells us an angel did it to Herod.

Inspiration often presents God (or those acting in His behalf) as doing that which He permits. The question is, what is really happening? Of course, we may not have enough information to say exactly, but we can have a general idea, based on principles the Lord has communicated to us.

Quote:
But the angel is not the Creator and Sustainer either, mighty though he may have been. So it's OK for angels to do this "withhold protection from X until he dies from X in agony" under God's direction? That's your explanation for Herod's death, isn't it? God didn't "do" "it"; He just just withheld protection from "it" until "it" killed Herod.

It's rather a difficult subject to answer in just a few words, but, very briefly, I think it's more along the lines of the nuclear power plant engineer who has the controls taken out of his hands. Herod was, in essence, doing this, and suffered the consequences. To use the language of the SOP:

Quote:
The Jews had forged their own fetters; they had filled for themselves the cup of vengeance. In the utter destruction that befell them as a nation, and in all the woes that followed them in their dispersion, they were but reaping the harvest which their own hands had sown....By stubborn rejection of divine love and mercy, the Jews had caused the protection of God to be withdrawn from them, and (something bad happened)

Quote:
We cannot know how much we owe to Christ for the peace and protection which we enjoy. It is the restraining power of God that prevents mankind from (experiencing bad things). The disobedient and unthankful have great reason for gratitude for God's mercy and long-suffering in holding in check the (bad things that would happen to them). But when men pass the limits of divine forbearance, that restraint is removed. God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown. Every ray of light rejected, every warning despised or unheeded, every passion indulged, every transgression of the law of God, is a seed sown which yields its unfailing harvest. The Spirit of God, persistently resisted, is at last withdrawn from the sinner, and then there is left no power to control the (bad things that would happen to them). The destruction of Jerusalem is a fearful and solemn warning to all who are trifling with the offers of divine grace and resisting the pleadings of divine mercy. Never was there given a more decisive testimony to God's hatred of sin and to the certain punishment that will fall upon the guilty.

It seems to me where our biggest difference of opinion lies is that you view God as being responsible for these things happening, and I don't. For example, I notice things like "By stubborn rejection of divine love and mercy, the Jews had caused the protection of God to be withdrawn from them" and "But when men pass the limits of divine forbearance, that restraint is removed. God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown." as communicating the principles that:

a.X causes the protection of God to be withdrawn from X.
b.X causes God to leave X to reap that which he has sown.

I see X as the cause (not including cases like Job, where God withdraws His protection for a different reason).

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: Tom] #116384
07/20/09 02:22 PM
07/20/09 02:22 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T:So we appear to have:

A:No. People don't manage other people's bodies. They are not the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. I think you're going to be hard put to make an accurate analogy here which involves people. You agree with that, don't you?

I don't know what you're talking about here. Here's what I'm asking. You've said that God sometimes causes pain if its eternally beneficial. You appear to believe the same principle applies to angels, if God commands them. Does it apply to humans?

Is there some reason you don't want to answer this question? I think I've been asking this question for over a week now, and I still haven't gotten an answer.

Quote:

I think all of these incidents can be explained by the principles outlined in GC 35 and 36. I won't go into details here. If you wish to discuss these in another topic, we can.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: plagues [Re: asygo] #116387
07/20/09 02:41 PM
07/20/09 02:41 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: kland
Would it be fair to make a comparison with a substitute statement?

It is wrong to believe that exactly the same rules apply to Hitler and his subjects.

(and I don't know if "receiving worship" would be considered a rule in this case)

You have lost the vast distinction between the Creator and the creature. And to make to make Hitler's relationship to his subjects analogous to God's relationship to His subjects is mind-boggling.

Furthermore, to disallow every instance that does not fit into your paradigm as irrelevant makes it very easy to accept any paradigm that suits your fancy. The trick is to find a paradigm that fits all the facts.

Where we seem to disagree is that it looks like you believe variable God and variable Hitler have the same methods. You might even believe that they are variables of the same class, as evidenced by your statement, "What is good for the goose is good for the gander."

But you apply the inheritance too vigorously. Certainly, God and Hitler share some characteristics/methods, such as being moral agents and having subjects. But God has characteristics/methods that Hitler does not share, and vice versa. For example, the scope of God.method and Hitler.method are very different.

I think we also disagree on the polymorphism involved in the method God.love. I believe God.love includes justice as much as it does mercy, judgment as well as forgiveness. Your version of God.love doesn't seem to have the same methods as mine.
I must say, I enjoyed your response.

However, it was not clear to me from your post that you had in mind we were comparing the object and its relationship to its container objects and not one instance to another.

As Tom has stated, your response seems to support that Hitler and God do indeed have the same methods relating to their container objects. Perhaps you can clear this up and state how Hitler relates to his container objects and then compare how God relates to His.

Page 59 of 91 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 90 91

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!