HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,168 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Your health is under attack! #119159
09/14/09 03:06 PM
09/14/09 03:06 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Now, maybe I am stating the obvious to others. But this has been a dawning realization to me.

Ellen White has written in various places statements such as this found in Counsels on Diet and Foods, "Health Reform and the Third Angel's Message", pg. 75:
Quote:
The health reform is as closely related to the third angel's message as the arm to the body; but the arm cannot take the place of the body. The proclamation of the third angel's message, the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus, is the burden of our work. The message is to be proclaimed with a loud cry, and is to go to the whole world. The presentation of health principles must be united with this message, but must not in any case be independent of it, or in any way take the place of it.

We understand that the Sabbath is involved in the third angel's message and is / will be under attack at the last days. If the health reform is closely related with the third angel's message, would it follow that it will be / has been under attack?

When you look at the members of the Adventist church and you hear comments such as, "I'm not ready to give up ....", it causes one to wonder if Satan has been more successful with attacking health than the Sabbath. Could it be once he has sickened us physically and mentally, it will be a push over regarding moral things?

Then, with this blatant attack on health with the flu vaccinations, I don't believe it is some type of "test run" against the Sabbath, but the real deal. The health reform bill before congress is going to lead the lambs to the slaughter. I had heard from someone, (don't know about its validity) that the bill includes items such as if The Powers determine you need to be vaccinated, you will be. No choice. Easy to construe it as a "matter of national security". I believe it was Maryland I heard on the news is making it a patriotic duty and mandatory to be vaccinated. My wife works at a hospital where they are going to require masks if she doesn't take the flu vaccine. I wonder if a yellow star of David would suffice?

Take a look at your churches. In our church, there is only a half a dozen out of about a 100 that even attempt to follow the health message. And with the majority, you don't need to do a survey to determine that. Observing the potlucks would be more convincing. If you should listen to their comments regarding health, any remaining doubt is removed.

Take look at our hospitals. In what way are they following the instruction given them?

If we are still eating meat (after 100 years following, "soon need to give it up"), eating refined sugar, refined foods, fast foods, junk, making our bodies plugged up, suffering in mind and body, how are we going to stand for the truth? If we are living no differently than the world, how are we going to come out of Babylon, uphold the Sabbath, if we are in the hospitals, taking the poisonous drugs which we have been told never cures disease, if we are so dependent mentally and physically on the government to take care of us?

The masses are being scared into taking this swine flu vaccination and willingly subject to it without questioning. Why hasn't there been a light into this world that vaccinations do not work, that disease isn't cured by magic lotions and potions but by eight natural remedies? Is it because we have not been following our instruction on health reform given over 100 years ago which would have given ample evidence of real cure and have people flocking to us to find out how to be healed? And we pat ourselves on the backs for a pitiful 5-7 years longer life. And that isn't saying what kind of quality those years are and even leading up to them.

Sorry, but had to unload. It just appears to me that satan has planted his flag on the hill of health reform declaring a success and is ready for the next hill to conquer.

Re: Your health is under attack! [Re: kland] #119167
09/14/09 05:33 PM
09/14/09 05:33 PM
S
Suzanne  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2016

Dedicated Member
Calif. USA
Bless your heart, kland. What you say is so true. I'm so concerned for our people (SDAs) who seem for the most part to have abandoned the health message and are suffering the consequences.

Let us not be discouraged, though, but pray that the Lord will awaken us to the need to implement this message. Indeed, the "world" in many instances has been proclaiming the very message God gave us so many years ago. Indeed, He is raising up others to do what we should have been doing. Let us not be left behind as we meet the great challenge of implementing and proclaiming this wonderful message.

Suzanne

Re: Your health is under attack! [Re: Suzanne] #119170
09/14/09 06:18 PM
09/14/09 06:18 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Why would a hospital worry about getting a flue infection spread among staff and patients? It could of course be that they want to restrict it out of some sort of control craving, but it might also be that they want to restrict any outbreak of flue to give the patients out of whom most already are weak by one disease or other a better chance to recover. A mask would prevent the one carrying it from spreading flue through his or her exhaust breath.

Why have the masses failed to realise that vaccinations do not work? Could it possibly have something to do with the amazing correlation where increases in smallpox vaccination invariably has lead to a sharp decrease in death by the disease? Further, could the publics shocking ignorance of the inefficiancy of vaccin have anything to do with the disappearance of smallpox, the near disapearance of polio and the greatly diminished occurance of measles since vaccination of each of these diseases began?
When was the last time you meet someone paralysed by polio? When did you last meet someone in grief over a lost loved one to measles? A disease which killed 200 milion people within the 150 years that the adventist church has existed? When did you last know someone who died of smallpox, which used to be the leading cause of death in for instance europe?
Although, you are probably right. Someone must educate people not to pay attention to examples such as these and be encouraged to stand up for their right to die out of preventable diseases. How else would we be able to keep our hospital staff busy?

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Your health is under attack! [Re: vastergotland] #119178
09/14/09 09:09 PM
09/14/09 09:09 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: västergötland
Why would a hospital worry about getting a flue infection spread among staff and patients? It could of course be that they want to restrict it out of some sort of control craving, but it might also be that they want to restrict any outbreak of flue to give the patients out of whom most already are weak by one disease or other a better chance to recover. A mask would prevent the one carrying it from spreading flue through his or her exhaust breath.

Has there been known to have occurred in the past a spread in massive outbreaks of flu from workers to patients? Has there been studies done to show those workers with the flu, but wearing masks, and those with the flu without wearing masks and show what percentage of patients became infected?

Have masks been shown to stop spread of disease from those wearing them? Especially, how often would they need to be changed. Currently, nothing about that has been said. Nor anything about how tight fitting.

I'll let you start with those. It might save further questions.

Re: Your health is under attack! [Re: kland] #119197
09/15/09 06:00 AM
09/15/09 06:00 AM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Are there examples of such flu outbreaks? Quite possibly, but I am not sitting with a pile of such examples in front of me. Have the experiment you suggest been carried out? I strongly doubt it. No responcible government would allow workers infected with flu to go to work for experimental reasons. However, since it is established that flu spreads through dropplets of liquid coming out of the mouth and nose of infected people it would seem logical that covering these would prevent or strongly reduce further spread. Why this relates to hospital workers at work is that the flu can be contageous before giving its first symtoms.

I dont have the mask research here either, nor do I have time to find it for you. You may go on beliving whatever suits your fancy about it.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: Your health is under attack! [Re: vastergotland] #119204
09/15/09 09:49 AM
09/15/09 09:49 AM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Don't get too busy with masks...., brethren!

Smallpox and polio are severe - I've known of measles as a mild disease, but that may depend on personal immune system strength. After all, it should first occur when one is a child of around 10, and the body develops immune reactions to it, useful for the rest of life: no, I've known no-one who has died of measles. The scare over measles is best handled by boosting natural immunity...

The real issue over measles is the triple MMR, measles, mumps and rubella vaccine: it's untested as a triple vaccine...! But, it gets the same publicity as this new, suspiciously untested swine flu vaccine....

"New diseases" and their vaccines are the problem, not major outbreaks of the past like polio. Natural immunity is under attack - we shouldn't bother to sustain natural defences..., as is well known.

Re: Your health is under attack! [Re: vastergotland] #119207
09/15/09 12:44 PM
09/15/09 12:44 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
västergötland, before we continue, I have a couple of questions I believe are relevant.

Do you eat meat?

What do you make of the following quotes?
Quote:
Drugs never cure disease; they only change its form and location. . . . When drugs are introduced into the system, for a time they seem to have a beneficial effect. A change may take place, but the disease is not cured. It will manifest itself in some other form. . . . The disease which the drug was given to cure may disappear, but only to reappear in a new form, such as skin diseases, ulcers, painful, diseased joints, and sometimes in a more dangerous and deadly form. . . . Nature keeps struggling, and the patient suffers with different ailments, until there is a sudden breaking down in her efforts, and death follows. Healthful Living, pg. 243
Quote:
And yet many are so blinded they do not see that all the drugs they have taken have not cured them, but made them worse. The drug invalid numbers one in the world, but is generally peevish, irritable, always sick, lingering out a miserable existence, and seems to live only to call into constant exercise the patience of others. Poisonous drugs have not killed them outright, for nature is loth to give up her hold on life. She is unwilling to cease her struggles. Yet these drug-takers are never well. 2SM, pg. 453

Re: Your health is under attack! [Re: Colin] #119215
09/15/09 03:05 PM
09/15/09 03:05 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Originally Posted By: Colin
Don't get too busy with masks...., brethren!

Smallpox and polio are severe - I've known of measles as a mild disease, but that may depend on personal immune system strength. After all, it should first occur when one is a child of around 10, and the body develops immune reactions to it, useful for the rest of life: no, I've known no-one who has died of measles. The scare over measles is best handled by boosting natural immunity...

The real issue over measles is the triple MMR, measles, mumps and rubella vaccine: it's untested as a triple vaccine...! But, it gets the same publicity as this new, suspiciously untested swine flu vaccine....

"New diseases" and their vaccines are the problem, not major outbreaks of the past like polio. Natural immunity is under attack - we shouldn't bother to sustain natural defences..., as is well known.
Vaccination ceased the major outbreaks of the past, that is the point. smile If you have a child of about 10 years of age and you arrange for this child to get measles through for instance playing with an sick child, then this is a form of crude vaccination. Crude because they are playing with the real thing rather than with a weak form of it. Vaccination is simply to help the body create immune reactions against a particular disease under more controlled forms.

Galatians 2

Re: Your health is under attack! [Re: kland] #119216
09/15/09 03:30 PM
09/15/09 03:30 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Originally Posted By: kland
västergötland, before we continue, I have a couple of questions I believe are relevant.

Do you eat meat?
Not sure why this is relevant for anything we have been discussing here, but the answer is: sometimes.
Quote:

What do you make of the following quotes?
Quote:
Drugs never cure disease; they only change its form and location. . . . When drugs are introduced into the system, for a time they seem to have a beneficial effect. A change may take place, but the disease is not cured. It will manifest itself in some other form. . . . The disease which the drug was given to cure may disappear, but only to reappear in a new form, such as skin diseases, ulcers, painful, diseased joints, and sometimes in a more dangerous and deadly form. . . . Nature keeps struggling, and the patient suffers with different ailments, until there is a sudden breaking down in her efforts, and death follows. Healthful Living, pg. 243
Never is a very strong word to use. Perhaps this was true in Ellens day, maybe, but I do not think you could be both honest and informed and accept this as true today.
Quote:
Quote:
And yet many are so blinded they do not see that all the drugs they have taken have not cured them, but made them worse. The drug invalid numbers one in the world, but is generally peevish, irritable, always sick, lingering out a miserable existence, and seems to live only to call into constant exercise the patience of others. Poisonous drugs have not killed them outright, for nature is loth to give up her hold on life. She is unwilling to cease her struggles. Yet these drug-takers are never well. 2SM, pg. 453

If your child has a fever, do you give him/her an aspirin or do you stick to principle and refrain? If he/she is biten by a rattlesnake, do you take him/her to hospital to get an antivenom or do you stick to principle and do nothing while the poison does its work? If your child gets a blood poisoning, do you take him/her to hospital where they will get an antibiotic or do you stick to principle and keep your child at home? If your child has a appendicitis, do you take him/her to hospital where different drugs will surely be part of the treatment or do you keep him/her at home waiting for come whatever may?

How strong are your principles?

Galatians 2

Re: Your health is under attack! [Re: vastergotland] #119221
09/15/09 03:49 PM
09/15/09 03:49 PM
Will  Offline
Most Dedicated Member
BC, Canada
Kland,
In order to be consistent, you should have included genetically modified vegetables which are in the food chain. Any reason you left those out?
It would have made for a much more sincere "Sounding of the trumpet" instead of your comment to västergötland:
Quote:

By kland: västergötland, before we continue, I have a couple of questions I believe are relevant.

Do you eat meat?

It is worth your while to research this. You may be surprised to know the last papaya you ate may have been part fish.

God Bless,
-Will

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!