HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,069 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 49 of 105 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 104 105
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Green Cochoa] #121249
11/04/09 03:07 AM
11/04/09 03:07 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Originally Posted By: Tom
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
The above quote contains error. There is no statement in all of the Bible or Ellen White to support that Cain saw God's face.

I'm sure Kevin has a reason for saying this. I'll see if I can contact him regarding this question.

I'm sure he has a reason too, as it appears to be his premise upon which the rest of his argument has been built.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

It seems to me one could read Part 2 just fine on its own merits.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121253
11/04/09 04:31 AM
11/04/09 04:31 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Quote:
The very fact that God raises the wicked dead blows your argument out of this world, because the "humane" thing would be to leave them dead. Why punish the dead with death if they are already in said condition? There is absolutely no usefulness in giving them life back and then punishing them, is there?

If this is what were happening, I would agree with you. But there's more to it than what is being suggested.
The lost are part of the "entire universe" that is to render judgment upon God. The Great Controversy is about God; His character, His actions throughout time. It will be see by all that He has been falsely accused; that He is just. The lost could not be a part of this if they were not resurrected.

The fact that "there's more to it than what is being suggested" does not negate the fact that "what is being suggested" is true. Dead people know nothing, and cannot suffer. God will raise them from the dead, making it possible, even inevitable that they will suffer.

That God has a greater purpose to accomplish, making the suffering unavoidable, is a valid explanation. The problem is that you do not accept it as valid for physical pain caused by fire, but you accept it as valid for mental pain that is more terrible than fire.

I don't understand how one could think this fire is literal, considering the above. Would anyone voluntarily choose to be set on fire? That doesn't make much sense. How could setting someone on fire to burn for days be characterized as "kindness, mercy, and love"? How could this fire be characterized as "the glory of Him who is love"? How could this same thing that slays the wicked give life to the righteous?

And your more humane version is mental anguish to the point of eternal death, which Ty Gibson says is worse than fire.

I believe this is another case of you seeing only what you expect to see, in spite of the evidence. You expect the "mental anguish" view to be good, and the "literal fire" view to be bad. Even when Ty Gibson himself says that the mental anguish is worse than the fire, you still can't see that your "humane" argument is illogical.

Also, it seems to me that you believe physical pain is the worst thing that can happen to someone. Given the two options of being on fire for days and being unholy in the presence of God for days, you say that the fire is worse. I say being on fire would be insignificant compared to standing before God while clinging to sin.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121263
11/04/09 04:15 PM
11/04/09 04:15 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
1. What is their source of life while separated and cut off?

T: See DA 764.

“By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them. {DA 764.1}

Why do you think this insight explains why and how resurrected sinners live while separated and cut off from God?

Quote:
2. You said they are separated and cut off, what, then, is their source of life?

T: Wasn't me! See DA 764.

Same question as above.

Quote:
3. Why hasn't the presence of God destroyed evil angels yet? What is their source of life? Why aren't they dead?

T: Of course God is their source of life. (This needs to be asked?) For the others, see DA 764.

“Had Satan and his host then been left to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished; but it would not have been apparent to heavenly beings that this was the inevitable result of sin. {DA 764.2}

Why do you think this insight explains why and how evil angels live while separated and cut off from God? Also, why do think God is their source of life? And, why do you think they can appear in the presence of God without being consumed to death? Finally, what does God do to prevent them from reaping the real results of sinning?

Quote:
4. Why doesn't the glory of God consume and destroy them now? I assume you believe the glory of God is His character.

T: Yes, the glory of God is His character. This isn't the judgment.

Why do you think the character of God does not kill the evil angels now but it will in judgment? How does God prevent His character from killing them now (this is different than asking, What does God do to prevent them from reaping the real results of sinning)?

Quote:
5. How does His character impart life? How does it slay alive the living?

T: To know God is eternal life. John 17 speaks of this. ST 1/20/90 discusses this in more detail.

If what you say is true, why, then, do heaven-bound people die and require resurrection? Also, why do resurrected sinners live in the presence of God’s character without perishing?

Quote:
6. But it says mercy no longer pleads for the wicked.

T: Yes, and it also says that the principles of "mercy, kindness, and love" will be used. Interesting, isn't it?

How do you explain the apparent contradiction?

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121264
11/04/09 04:35 PM
11/04/09 04:35 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: Tom, Jesus tasted, consumed, and conquered our sin and second death. So, how can you say the wicked will die like Jesus did?

T: I quoted from DA 753.

“Christ felt the anguish which the sinner will feel when mercy shall no longer plead for the guilty race. {DA 753.2}

This insight does not address my question. Jesus didn’t die the second death. So, how can you say the wicked will die like Jesus did?

Quote:
M: He laid down His own life and took it up again. Do you think the wicked will survive the second death like Jesus did?

T: What?

Do you think the wicked will survive the second death like Jesus did? If not, why, then, do you say they will die like Jesus did?

Quote:
M: Also, why do you think Moses survived seeing God's back but would have perished had he seen His face?

T: So seeing God's backside means that God gave Moses a limited revelation of His character, such that he could handle. Consider Isaiah's reaction when he saw the glory of God. He was "undone." We can't bear the glory (character) of God without a knowledge of Him. Before Christ can come, His character must be reproduced in His people, or His coming (the brightness of His coming -- again referring to character, see DA 108!) would destroy everybody. So there must be a revelation and knowledge of God's character in these last days, to prepare for His coming.

Do you think seeing God’s back is metaphorical? Or, did Moses literally see God’s back? If so, what can be discerned about God’s character by seeing His back? And, more importantly, why would seeing His face result in being consumed to death? Also, what would be the cause of death – mental or spiritual agony ending in cardiac arrest? If not, what?

When Jesus returns the Bible says His brightness will cause the flesh of the wicked to consume away. Listen: “And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”

If you say Jesus fully revealed the character of God while He was here in the flesh. So, why do you think it didn’t cause sinners to consume away? Do you think running away and hiding from Him prevented His character from causing them to consume away? Or, do you think they were able to survive His presence because they failed to comprehend His character? Actually, do you think it is necessary to comprehend His character in order to suffer and die? Otherwise, if they are clueless, how can it kill them?

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121265
11/04/09 04:41 PM
11/04/09 04:41 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
1. The radiant firelight of God's person and presence consumes the sin in sinners. It causes resurrected sinners to suffer in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness. Then they die. I'm not sure what effect or impact the literal fire will have on them.

T: This is the physical rather than spiritual aspect I mentioned above. God's character, the focus of everything, doesn't fit in here.

Why do you think admitting your guilt in judgment is “spiritual”?

Quote:
2. Jesus tasted, consumed, and conquered our sin and second death. Satan's experience is that of the wicked.

3. The wicked hate the character of God. They find it repulsive. As they are being forced to revisit their sins during judgment they regret missing out on heaven for sinful reasons. They are sin-hardened and are, therefore, incapable of feeling shame and guilt like Jesus did on the cross. Their experience will that of Satan's.

T: I think this is missing quite a bit, points which are brought out by Kevin H's post.

Do you agree with the points?

Quote:
4. Jesus earned the legal right, on the cross, to save penitent sinners and to destroy impenitent sinners.

T: I think this is a rather arbitrary way of looking at things, if it does not take into account the importance of certain principles, such as that death is the inevitable result of sin, that the light of the glory of God (which is the revelation of His character) which gives life to the righteous slays the wicked, to name a couple.

What right does Jesus have to save penitent sinners and to destroy impenitent sinners?

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Mountain Man] #121267
11/04/09 04:55 PM
11/04/09 04:55 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, your view of judgment skips several steps in the process. You have the wicked suffering and dying during arraignment. What kind of judgment causes the guilty to suffer and die when the evidence is presented? Perhaps this accounts for why you don't understand why they are still alive after judgment ends? That is, presenting the evidence is not what causes them to suffer or die. As in other court cases, sentencing follows the evidence and verdict. In cases involving capital punishment, such as the cases of the resurrected wicked, the execution of the death penalty requires the assistance of executioners. It doesn't make sense what you believe, that is, that merely presenting the evidence will execute them.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Mountain Man] #121273
11/04/09 07:48 PM
11/04/09 07:48 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Arnold, I wrote a response to your post from home, but didn't post it, so will send it when I get back home.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121274
11/04/09 08:20 PM
11/04/09 08:20 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MountainMan
1. What is their source of life while separated and cut off?

T: See DA 764.

“By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them. {DA 764.1}

MM:Why do you think this insight explains why and how resurrected sinners live while separated and cut off from God?

I suggest you look at the part in DA 764 which is addressing your question.

Quote:

2. You said they are separated and cut off, what, then, is their source of life?

T: Wasn't me! See DA 764.

Same question as above.

The statement says:

Quote:
God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life.

You're asking what keeps them alive when the cut themselves off from life?

Quote:

3. Why hasn't the presence of God destroyed evil angels yet? What is their source of life? Why aren't they dead?

T: Of course God is their source of life. (This needs to be asked?) For the others, see DA 764.

“Had Satan and his host then been left to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished; but it would not have been apparent to heavenly beings that this was the inevitable result of sin. {DA 764.2}

Why do you think this insight explains why and how evil angels live while separated and cut off from God?

Do you think this is what is happening?

Quote:
Also, why do think God is their source of life?

God is the source of all life. That's evident. What else would be the source of their life, if not God? "God is the fountain of life" is saying this.

Quote:
And, why do you think they can appear in the presence of God without being consumed to death?

Do they do this? (appear in God's presence)

Quote:
Finally, what does God do to prevent them from reaping the real results of sinning?

According to DA 764, if God left them to reap the full result of their sin, they would perish, so, clearly, God is not leaving them to this.

Quote:
4. Why doesn't the glory of God consume and destroy them now? I assume you believe the glory of God is His character.

T: Yes, the glory of God is His character. This isn't the judgment.

M:Why do you think the character of God does not kill the evil angels now but it will in judgment? How does God prevent His character from killing them now (this is different than asking, What does God do to prevent them from reaping the real results of sinning)?

You're talking about DA 108? I'd suggest looking at the passage, and consider the principles explained in the passage, and apply them as best you can. I'll quote the passage in question:

Quote:
To sin, wherever found, "our God is a consuming fire." Heb. 12:29. In all who submit to His power the Spirit of God will consume sin. But if men cling to sin, they become identified with it. Then the glory of God, which destroys sin, must destroy them. Jacob, after his night of wrestling with the Angel, exclaimed, "I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." Gen. 32: 30.

Jacob had been guilty of a great sin in his conduct toward Esau; but he had repented. His transgression had been forgiven, and his sin purged; therefore he could endure the revelation of God's presence. But wherever men came before God while willfully cherishing evil, they were destroyed. At the second advent of Christ the wicked shall be consumed "with the Spirit of His mouth," and destroyed "with the brightness of His coming." 2 Thess. 2:8. The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked.

In the time of John the Baptist, Christ was about to appear as the revealer of the character of God. His very presence would make manifest to men their sin. Only as they were willing to be purged from sin could they enter into fellowship with Him. Only the pure in heart could abide in His presence. (DA 107-108)

This explains what happens and why. For example, one principle mentioned is that Christ's presence made manifest their sin, and only the pure in heart could abide in His presence. She doesn't say specifically what would happen if they abode in His presence, but we know that they ran away as fast as they could, so it must have been unpleasant for them.

Quote:
5. How does His character impart life? How does it slay alive the living?

T: To know God is eternal life. John 17 speaks of this. ST 1/20/90 discusses this in more detail.

M:If what you say is true, why, then, do heaven-bound people die and require resurrection? Also, why do resurrected sinners live in the presence of God’s character without perishing?

Eternal life is dealing with a quality of life, which we begin to experience now, and continues throughout eternity after the resurrection. Having eternal life does not mean you won't physically die.

Regarding the second question, you've asked that, and I've answered it.

Quote:
6. But it says mercy no longer pleads for the wicked.

T: Yes, and it also says that the principles of "mercy, kindness, and love" will be used. Interesting, isn't it?

M:How do you explain the apparent contradiction?

The wicked have so hardened their hearts that they are unable to receive mercy. As Fifield put it:

Quote:
The life of Christ was not the price paid to the father for our pardon; but the life was the price which the Father paid to so manifest his loving power as to bring us to that repentant attitude of mind where he could pardon us freely. (God is Love)

This brings out that the problem is in the mind of the sinner. God doesn't change. God is forgiveness personified. He forgives not 7 times, but 70 times 7 (which means unlimited). But if one refuses pardon, eventually one hardens one's heart to the point of not being able to respond. This is the unpardonable sin.

So God continues to exercise the principles of mercy, kindness and love in the judgment, which is simply God acting in accordance with His character, which He always does, being just like Jesus Christ and not changing, but the wicked are unable to perceive the mercy, kindness and love of God. Sin causes them to believe things about God which are not true (Ty goes into this in what I posted previously).

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121275
11/04/09 11:32 PM
11/04/09 11:32 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M: Tom, Jesus tasted, consumed, and conquered our sin and second death. So, how can you say the wicked will die like Jesus did?

T: I quoted from DA 753.

“Christ felt the anguish which the sinner will feel when mercy shall no longer plead for the guilty race. {DA 753.2}

This insight does not address my question. Jesus didn’t die the second death. So, how can you say the wicked will die like Jesus did?

I quoted from DA 753. What I mean is, this is what I said (what DA 753 says). I've also quoted from DA chapter 1, which says that Jesus suffered the death that was ours. I don't think I've said something other than this.

Quote:
M: He laid down His own life and took it up again. Do you think the wicked will survive the second death like Jesus did?

T: What?

M:Do you think the wicked will survive the second death like Jesus did? If not, why, then, do you say they will die like Jesus did?

I think I've just said what the passages in DA said.

Quote:
M: Also, why do you think Moses survived seeing God's back but would have perished had he seen His face?

T: So seeing God's backside means that God gave Moses a limited revelation of His character, such that he could handle. Consider Isaiah's reaction when he saw the glory of God. He was "undone." We can't bear the glory (character) of God without a knowledge of Him. Before Christ can come, His character must be reproduced in His people, or His coming (the brightness of His coming -- again referring to character, see DA 108!) would destroy everybody. So there must be a revelation and knowledge of God's character in these last days, to prepare for His coming.

M:Do you think seeing God’s back is metaphorical? Or, did Moses literally see God’s back? If so, what can be discerned about God’s character by seeing His back? And, more importantly, why would seeing His face result in being consumed to death? Also, what would be the cause of death – mental or spiritual agony ending in cardiac arrest? If not, what?

I've written what I think happened.

Quote:
When Jesus returns the Bible says His brightness will cause the flesh of the wicked to consume away. Listen: “And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.”

Look at DA 108 to see what this means.

Quote:
If you say Jesus fully revealed the character of God while He was here in the flesh. So, why do you think it didn’t cause sinners to consume away?

What I quoted from Ty addressed this.

Quote:
Do you think running away and hiding from Him prevented His character from causing them to consume away? Or, do you think they were able to survive His presence because they failed to comprehend His character? Actually, do you think it is necessary to comprehend His character in order to suffer and die? Otherwise, if they are clueless, how can it kill them?

I think they ran away from Christ because they were uncomfortable being around Him. DA 108 addresses this. I assume your questions are dealing with the judgment of the wicked. A number of things happens during that time. As God's character is manifest, the wicked become aware of their own ugliness of character, as well as their sin in its true bearing, as well as their guilt. A combination of these things brings them to the condition described in GC 543, which says their exclusion from heaven is voluntary with themselves, as well as DA 764, which speaks of their separating themselves from God. So there's a number of things to fit together. All the statements need to be considered together.

Especially important is considering the cross, as all spiritual truth, to be properly understood, must be understood in the light of the cross. This is why I find the DA 764 passage especially helpful, since it explains the destruction of the wicked in the light of the cross.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #121276
11/04/09 11:39 PM
11/04/09 11:39 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MountainMan
M:1. The radiant firelight of God's person and presence consumes the sin in sinners. It causes resurrected sinners to suffer in proportion and in duration to their sinfulness. Then they die. I'm not sure what effect or impact the literal fire will have on them.

T: This is the physical rather than spiritual aspect I mentioned above. God's character, the focus of everything, doesn't fit in here.

M:Why do you think admitting your guilt in judgment is “spiritual”?

I don't think I said anything about "admitting your guilt."

Quote:

2. Jesus tasted, consumed, and conquered our sin and second death. Satan's experience is that of the wicked.

3. The wicked hate the character of God. They find it repulsive. As they are being forced to revisit their sins during judgment they regret missing out on heaven for sinful reasons. They are sin-hardened and are, therefore, incapable of feeling shame and guilt like Jesus did on the cross. Their experience will that of Satan's.

T: I think this is missing quite a bit, points which are brought out by Kevin H's post.

Do you agree with the points?

To some extent. I think the idea the wicked are unable to feel guilt or shame is totally wrong. Also I think you're coming from a perspective that the death of the wicked is unlike that which Jesus experienced, which seems to me to be very wrong.

Quote:

4. Jesus earned the legal right, on the cross, to save penitent sinners and to destroy impenitent sinners.

T: I think this is a rather arbitrary way of looking at things, if it does not take into account the importance of certain principles, such as that death is the inevitable result of sin, that the light of the glory of God (which is the revelation of His character) which gives life to the righteous slays the wicked, to name a couple.

M:What right does Jesus have to save penitent sinners and to destroy impenitent sinners?

Regarding the first part, the right that Jesus has to save penitent sinners, Christ created us. Also He is the One to whom the debt is owed, so He has the right to forgive debts He is owed.

Regarding the second part:

Quote:
God destroys no man. Everyone who is destroyed will have destroyed himself. Everyone who stifles the admonitions of conscience is sowing the seeds of unbelief, and these will produce a sure harvest. By rejecting the first warning from God, Pharaoh of old sowed the seeds of obstinacy, and he reaped obstinacy. God did not compel him to disbelieve....His history is a fearful illustration of the truth of the words that "whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." Galatians 6:7. Did men but realize this, they would be careful what seed they sow. (COL 84, 85)

Page 49 of 105 1 2 47 48 49 50 51 104 105

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!