HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,628
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,082 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 62 of 105 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 104 105
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Mountain Man] #122001
12/03/09 04:17 AM
12/03/09 04:17 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T: I've been arguing that death is the direct consequence of sin. I've explained this in terms of its underlying principle being selfishness, and that selfishness cannot do other than lead to suffering, misery and death.

M: But you have avoided saying what you think causes death.

T: Sin.

M:Saying “death is the direct consequence of sin” is not the same thing as saying “sin will kill the wicked”. Do you agree?

Saying that sin punishes the wicked is more what I was taking issue, in terms of your making it sound like sin were a sentient being. Normal English speech allows for the construction "sin kills the wicked." For example, "drunk driving kills" or "speeding kills." Implicit is the idea that there is a sentient being doing the drunk driving, or the speeding.

Quote:
M: Sin, as you know, is not a sentient being; therefore, it cannot cause something to happen.

T: I don't agree with your reasoning here, as the following argument illustrates. The wind is not a sentient being. Therefore it cannot cause anything to happen. Therefore it cannot damage houses.

M:Wind is the fruit of other factors. The resulting structural damage is indirectly caused by those factors. What is sin the fruit of? What are the other factors?

You're reasoning here is that because wind is the product of other factors, sin must be also? I'm not following your train of thought here.

Quote:
M: However, such suffering and death is unnatural and arbitrary in that it is not the inevitable result of sin. Instead, it is the inevitable result of God supernaturally preventing the inevitable result of sin, namely, punishment ending in second death.

T: No, that's not the cause of suffering. The essence of sin is selfishness. When people put themselves first, suffering results.

M:Suffering and punishment are two different realities. We both agree suffering and first death is not the penalty for sinning.

No, I disagree with this. It's not the same penalty as the second death, but it's a penalty.

Quote:
It happens because God prevents penalty and permits sinning without punishment. Suffering and second death is the punishment for sinning. Do you agree?

Not really. At least, this isn't the way I would put it. I would say that if God had not intervened, man would have perished immediately (as would have Satan and his followers). For man it was possible to return to God, by beholding God's love and character, so God took steps to make this possible. Both the suffering of this life, and the first death, as well as the suffering in the afterlife and the second death, are the results of sin. As the SOP puts it, Satan is the author of sin and all its results. All these things, the suffering of this life and the afterlife, the first death, and the second death, are things of which Satan is the author.

God is not responsible for any of these things.

Quote:
M: You have yet to explain what you think will punish and destroy the wicked.

T: I've never suggested this. This is an example of your speaking of sin as a sentient being, which I explained I disagreed with. I don't understand why you're asking me to explain something I've already disagreed with.

M:I merely asked you to explain who or what you think will punish and destroy the wicked. Clearly you are opposed to any idea that suggests sin will punish and destroy sinners. What isn’t clear, though, is who or what you think will. You are quick to say “death is the direct consequence of sin”. But this doesn’t answer the question. Cause and consequence are two different realities. The “cause” is punishment; the “consequence” is eternal death. So the questions remains – Who or what will punish the wicked? And, how and why does it kill them?

God punishes sinners by given them the results of their choice (DA 764). Regarding sin punishing and destroying sinners, that sounds as if you're considering sin to be a sentient being, as I've pointed out several times. Regarding cause and consequence, a consequence is the result of a cause. So one can say death is the inevitable result (or consequence) of sin, or sin inevitably causes death, and these are equivalent.

Here's something from the 1888 site regarding this question:

Quote:
(The Popular View)7. God will torture and destroy the lost in hell-fire. Emphasis is on His vindictive initiative in punishment.

(The 1888 View)7. Sin pays its wages—death. The second death mercifully ends the misery of the lost. God’s love is manifested in their fate.

Quote:
M: How will the character of God give life to the righteous and take life from the wicked?

T: To know God is eternal life. Jesus Christ, the revealer of God's character, is the light of the glory of God. He is the life, and we receive life by receiving Him. By rejection of Christ, we choose death instead of life.

M:Are you describing literal or symbolic life and death?

I don't know what you mean by "symbolic life". I said "to know God is eternal life." I would think this is clear. By death I meant everlasting death, in contrast to everlasting life.

Quote:
Do you think the character of God gives and takes life physically, literally (like the presence and absence of the breath of life)? If so, how does God’s character “slay” the wicked?

I don't know what more to say, MM. I've written long posts and addressed this question many times, and quoted others. You're free to refer to these things.

Quote:
Also, must the wicked behold the form and character of God to experience suffering and second death? Or, is suffering and second death inevitable whether or not they behold His form and character? Since you believe the character of God will “slay” the wicked, how can they experience suffering and second without beholding His form and character?

Some may be blind, so when you say "behold God's form" do you mean physically? If so, no. Similarly beholding God's character isn't something one does with one's eyes but with one's mind. Regarding suffering, I've already said many times that it's not necessary for the wicked to behold God's character in order to suffer. Wherever there is sin there is suffering. Also I didn't say the character of God will slay the wicked. I quoted from the SOP. You're misquoting her and me here. She (and I) said "the light of the glory of God" by which she meant the revelation of God's character. If by saying "God's character will slay the wicked" this is what you mean then OK, but I think it's better if you stay with words that have actually been said, *especially* when a given misquote has already been pointed out to you.

Quote:
M: Your answer here implies you believe sin will kill the wicked.

T: I've said that death is the inevitable result of sin. You are saying this implies that sin kills the wicked? What I've been saying is that the essence of sin is selfishness, which is not a principle which can support life, or do other than lead to suffering and misery. The "law of life for the universe" is the principle of self-sacrificing love, which receives from the hand of God to give to others. This is the way of life.

MM:Again, suffering and punishment are two entirely different realities. The reason sinners can sin without immediately experiencing second death is because God works supernaturally to prevent it. The question is – What does God prevent? I believe He prevents the radiant firelight of His person and presence from killing them. You seem to think He supplies supernatural life support because selfishness compromises natural life support. If so, pulling the plug, as it were, will kill them. Do you agree?

You've asked this several times. I've said I disagree with your view, which is merely physical and doesn't take into account the real issues, which are spiritual ones. I've also said that what God does is not leave the wicked to receive the results of their choice, as explained in DA 764, which I've quoted a number of times in response to this very question.

Quote:
M: God is the source of life not obedience. Since neither obedience nor disobedience are sentient beings neither one can give or take life. Sinners are able to lives of sin because God veils the radiant firelight of His person and presence. Nevertheless, deprived access to the tree of life, the sinner succumbs to first death. Otherwise, he would “put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever.”

T: At any rate, you've said all this. As I've said, it seems to me your understanding here is not dealing with the really important principles involved.

M:You wrote, “Obedience to the law gives life. Disobedience to the law results in death.” Why do you think obedience gives life and disobedience takes it? You also believe the character of God gives and takes life. You’re not making sense.

I've already dealt with the last part of this. Regarding that obedience to the law gives life, and disobedience leads to death, this is Scripture. "The soul that sins shall die." "And sin, when it is finished, brings forth death." "Sin pays its wages: death". "He who through faith is righteous shall live" (to be righteous is to obey the law).

Quote:
T: Christ died of a broken heart, the result of sin. See DA 753.

M: God supernaturally prevented Jesus from dying of a broken heart. His humanity was insufficient to withstand the wrath of God. Jesus chose the moment of His death. He died the very instant God ceased preventing His death. At that precise point in time Jesus’ body collapsed and the breath of life took leave of Him. The body is not built to survive such emotional anguish.

T: No, Christ actually died. God did not prevent this. . . Right, Christ died of a broken heart (in the first paragraph you cited).

M:Do you think God supernaturally prevented Jesus from dying of “broken heart syndrome” so that He could live long enough to taste, consume, and conquer our sin and second death?

In Gethsemane we know Jesus would have died had not God intervened. I'm not aware of any evidence that God did this at Calvary as well.

Quote:
Do you agree that “broken heart syndrome” compromised Jesus’ human life support and that He would have died prematurely had God not supernaturally supported Him?

I'm not sure what you're asking here, but it sounds the same as the question you asked right before this one.

Quote:
And, do you agree Jesus died of “broken heart syndrome” the instant God ceased supporting Him supernaturally?

Same answer.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #122022
12/04/09 04:40 AM
12/04/09 04:40 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, I believe "the light of the glory of God . . . will slay the wicked" means the literal light radiating from God's person will cause the wicked to suffer according to their sinfulness and will end in eternal death. You, on the other hand, think it refers to "the revelation of God's character". But you have failed to explain why and how you think it will "slay the wicked", how and why it will cause suffering AND end in eternal death.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Mountain Man] #122046
12/05/09 01:00 AM
12/05/09 01:00 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
MM, you've asked this a number of times, and I've explained it a number of times, and I've also mentioned a number of times that the explanation is in the passage that contains the sentence. That is, DA 107-108 explains it.

Quote:
"I indeed baptize you in water unto repentance," said John; "but He that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: He shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire." Matt. 3:11, R. V., margin. The prophet Isaiah had declared that the Lord would cleanse His people from their iniquities "by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning." The word of the Lord to Israel was, "I will turn My hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin." Isa. 4:4; 1:25. To sin, wherever found, "our God is a consuming fire." Heb. 12:29. In all who submit to His power the Spirit of God will consume sin. But if men cling to sin, they become identified with it. Then the glory of God, which destroys sin, must destroy them. Jacob, after his night of wrestling with the Angel, exclaimed, "I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved." Gen. 32: 30.

Jacob had been guilty of a great sin in his conduct toward Esau; but he had repented. His transgression had been forgiven, and his sin purged; therefore he could endure the revelation of God's presence. But wherever men came before God while willfully cherishing evil, they were destroyed. At the second advent of Christ the wicked shall be consumed "with the Spirit of His mouth," and destroyed "with the brightness of His coming." 2 Thess. 2:8. The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked.

In the time of John the Baptist, Christ was about to appear as the revealer of the character of God. His very presence would make manifest to men their sin. Only as they were willing to be purged from sin could they enter into fellowship with Him. Only the pure in heart could abide in His presence.
(DA 107-108)

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #122058
12/05/09 04:40 AM
12/05/09 04:40 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Arnold, there's something I'd like some clarification on, if you don't mind. You've expressed in the past an appreciation of A. G. Maxwell. You've explained this doesn't mean that you agree with everything he said. In our ongoing discussions, it has appeared to me that perhaps you don't agree with *anything* he said (in terms of his main ideas, I'm speaking about; not anything under the sun). Since I have a basic understanding of his theology, I think it would help me understand where you're coming from if you would tell me what, if anything, of A.G.M.'s principle ideas that you agree with.

I agree with the idea that sin, at least from the sinner's perspective, is not primarily a legal problem, but a problem with the sinner being damaged. I agree with the idea that God set up the universe such that sin and death come as a package. I agree that God is our friend.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. There may be others. And some of these things I mentioned might not be his. In any case, I agree with them.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: asygo] #122061
12/05/09 02:32 PM
12/05/09 02:32 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Ok. Thanks, Arnold.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #122065
12/05/09 05:20 PM
12/05/09 05:20 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
I didn't say the character of God will slay the wicked.

Ellen wrote, To sin, wherever found, 'our God is a consuming fire.' The glory of God, which destroys sin, must destroy them. The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked.

What precisely do you believe will slay, destroy, consume the wicked?

Also, what does "light" mean in the following passage: He says, "A body hast Thou prepared Me." Had He appeared with the glory that was His with the Father before the world was, we could not have endured the light of His presence. That we might behold it and not be destroyed, the manifestation of His glory was shrouded. His divinity was veiled with humanity, -- the invisible glory in the visible human form. {DA 23.1}

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Mountain Man] #122068
12/05/09 10:20 PM
12/05/09 10:20 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Read the passages I suggested, namely DA 107-108, and DA 764. I've also quoted from Ty Gibson on this subject.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #122069
12/05/09 10:34 PM
12/05/09 10:34 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Arnold:I agree with the idea that sin, at least from the sinner's perspective, is not primarily a legal problem, but a problem with the sinner being damaged.

You write "at least from the sinner's perspective." If this means that it's only from the sinner's perspective, but not from God's, then this means that it's not really true that sin is primarily a problem with the sinner being damaged, since it is God's perspective that corresponds to reality.

Quote:
I agree with the idea that God set up the universe such that sin and death come as a package.

I don't think this is a Maxwell idea. I think his idea is that sin leads to death because of what it is by nature. In any universe, sin would lead to death. It's not because God set things up in some special way.

Quote:
I agree that God is our friend.

Good! God is also the friend of the wicked. This is something that Maxwell emphasizes. He says, "You know, even God’s enemies have no need to be afraid of Him." (This concept profoundly impacted me when I first heard it from him. This is a reason I don't believe God will set people on fire to make them suffer. God's enemies would certainly have reason to fear Him if He did that!)

Quote:
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. There may be others. And some of these things I mentioned might not be his. In any case, I agree with them.

If you think of any others, I'd be interested.

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Tom] #122070
12/06/09 02:07 AM
12/06/09 02:07 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, all I know is what you posted - "I didn't say the character of God will slay the wicked."

Re: The Suffering of the Lost [Re: Mountain Man] #122076
12/06/09 03:40 PM
12/06/09 03:40 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Here's an explanation by A. Graham Maxwell's of the meaning of Christ's death. It involves many of the themes we've been discussing in this thread, so I'm posting it here.

“You remember that when Jesus answered questions, He often went back to the beginning, which always takes a little time. But you remember when they brought up the question of divorce, He said, Well, if you have the time, let Me go back to the beginning. In the beginning it was not so, and so on. And with this most serious of all questions, and the costly answer, that makes it possible for the universe, the whole vast universe, to be secure for eternity, we need to go back to the beginning always. In the beginning God spoke those terrible words, ‘In the day you eat thereof, you will die.’ Now, if Satan is right, if God has lied to us, that is the end of trust. But if God really meant it when He said, ‘You will die,’ how will we die? Will He kill us? In the day you eat thereof, I will kill you. Is that the way our Father runs His family? Obey Me, or I will kill you.”

“I thought God wanted love and friendship. Is it love Me, or I will kill you?”

“If the soul is mortal, how long will the mortal soul live in the fierce final fires? You die quickly in fire. How is it that some will live longer in the fire, and you know the verses—Luke 12:47,48. Some have more stripes than others. Do you know what this means? If God is the executioner, He will have to perform a miracle to keep you from dying prematurely from shock or suffocation in the flames, and the message is, Love Me, accept Me, or I will torture you in the flames. And you will never get a friend that way. We will all turn into fearful, trembling servants. And He doesn’t want that. Do you know what torture is? In any dictionary? The worst kind of torture is inflicting exquisite pain before execution. Do you think our God will do that? I have read in books that even is the loving thing to do.”

“Be my friend, or I will torture you to death, but I won’t torture you one minute longer than you deserve. Oh, I love that.”

“So, I stand at the foot of the cross, and I say, Jesus, hanging there on the cross, what did You mean when You said, Love and obey Me or you will die? And Jesus could reply, I am showing you right now. What was He showing them? As you read on through the 66 books, there are so many references to God’s wrath and His anger, some day to be poured out without mixture on the rejecters of His love, especially in the third angel’s message. What is this wrath? Is it love and obey me, or in the fury of my wrath I will destroy you?”

“I remember more than forty years ago I determined I had to work that out. I searched all through the Bible for the meaning, and most helpful was the book of Romans. In Romans 1:24, 26, 28, God’s wrath is clearly described as His turning away in loving disappointment from those who do not want Him anyway, thus leaving them and giving them up and handing them over to reap the awful consequences.”

“And that wasn’t new with Paul. It’s all through Hosea, chapter 11. God says, My people are bent on leaving Me. I’ll have to let them go. But how can I give you up? How can I let you go? Many other places like that.”

“Now, was God’s wrath poured out on His Son? Well, let me ask you, Did He give Him up? Did He let Him go? Romans 4:25, I am sorry some versions say He was put to death for our transgressions. There is not a word in the Greek about being put to death. It is exactly the same word as in Romans 1:24, 26, 28. He was given up. He was handed over for our transgressions. Yes, the wrath of God was poured out on His Son, as it will be poured out on unsavable sinners at the end.”

“What was Jesus' cry on the cross? Why are you torturing Me to death? No, Why have you given Me up?”

“If you want to know how the sinner will die, go to the cross, watch Jesus die, and hear His sad cry, Why have you given Me up? Why have you let Me go? It would be better to come even earlier to Gethsemane, where Jesus began to experience the sinner’s separation from the Father. His unity with the Father breaking up. And Jesus fell dying to the ground. Did the Father kill His Son? He didn’t even touch Him. And the angels looking on got the costly answer to their questions. Does sin result in death? Indeed it does. But is it the result of God torturing us to death? He never touched His Son.”

“Now, that makes sense to me. God doesn’t say, Love Me, or I will kill you. He says what we even say to each other. Love Me, or what else can I do but let you go. But when God says, I will have to let you go, we will die. But God says, I won’t let you go easily. I’ll try everything first. I’ll thunder on Sinai to get your attention. I’ll send she-bears to inspire a little reverence, because if you don’t respect Me, you won’t listen, and I can’t help you. I’ll even come Myself and show you how terrible is the consequence of sin, and if that doesn’t win you, what else can I do but sadly give you up, and we mortals cannot live apart from God. Left to our rebellious selves, we will die.”

“The angels watched Gethsemane. But the three disciples chosen to witness that costly event slept through the whole meeting. So the angel strengthened Jesus to go out to Calvary and go through it all over again. Besides, there was another question to be answered. Why, dear God, is it so important that we understand all of this? You are the sovereign Creator. You have the right to govern your universe any way you wish. No one would dare question your right to give orders and expect submission to your every command. Nor would anyone dare to question your right to destroy those who are disobedient. And that is just the point. God has replied, I don’t want you just to be My servants. I want you to be My friends. I could easily have destroyed Satan when he rebelled, but then you would have served Me from fear—not friendship. Even if I had simply let him go, he would have died, just as Jesus has demonstrated. But the angels, never having seen death, would have assumed that the Lifegiver had killed him, and they would have served Him from fear, just the same.”

“And so I hear God saying, Oh, My children throughout the universe, I want you to understand that the obedience that springs from fear can produce the character of a rebel. Even as you fearfully obey Me, you will be turning against Me. Now, please go out to Calvary and see that demonstrated. And this is the one thing that is almost always left out of the explanation of why Jesus has had to die. And why it is a terrible mistake, as you may hear sometimes, to call this explanation the moral influence theory. This is an awesome explanation.”

Page 62 of 105 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 104 105

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!