HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,601
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 15
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,952 guests, and 19 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Tom] #123347
02/14/10 05:35 AM
02/14/10 05:35 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Tom,

Your view of God's ideal will is not consistent with the truth. If there is such a thing as "ideal will" versus "will," then I propose to you that this "ideal will" is described in the following verse:

Originally Posted By: The Bible
Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

In other words, Tom, forgiveness is not God's "ideal will." Obedience is. In the case of the Lord's message expressed in the verse above, that obedience involved killing those whom God had commanded to be killed, including the king and the cattle which Saul disobediently saved.

In the case of the laws of capital punishment and avengement, to obey meant compliance with said laws.

God would rather that we obey, than that we come asking forgiveness for our disobedience. Of course God stands ready to forgive when we sincerely ask, but that is not His "ideal will."

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Green Cochoa] #123350
02/14/10 04:34 PM
02/14/10 04:34 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
GC:Your view of God's ideal will is not consistent with the truth.

Jesus Christ said, "I am the truth." I'm proposing that God's ideal will is that which He revealed. I don't see how this can possibly not be consistent with the truth, since Christ is the truth.

Quote:
GC:If there is such a thing as "ideal will" versus "will," then I propose to you that this "ideal will" is described in the following verse:

Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

My understanding of this verse is that the Israelites were trying to buy God's favor by pursing rites without any desire for a change of heart (especially the king here, who was doing so as a camouflage to hide his own selfish desires). God was not fooled by such empty acts. I think it's similar to the following:

Quote:
6Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?

7Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?

8He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? (Micah 6)

Here again God contrasts the giving of a sacrifice without one's heart being in it, as opposed to having one's heart aligned with God, which would result in being like Him in character, which would result in loving justice and mercy like God does, and being humble, like God is. Instead the sacrifices were being performed as a means of propitiating God's wrath. But this wasn't the problem. The problem was an unregenerate heart.

Quote:
In other words, Tom, forgiveness is not God's "ideal will." Obedience is.

It's astounding to me that you would contrast forgiveness with obedience. This leaves me speechless.

Quote:
In the case of the Lord's message expressed in the verse above, that obedience involved killing those whom God had commanded to be killed, including the king and the cattle which Saul disobediently saved.

In the case of the laws of capital punishment and avengement, to obey meant compliance with said laws.

God would rather that we obey, than that we come asking forgiveness for our disobedience. Of course God stands ready to forgive when we sincerely ask, but that is not His "ideal will."

GC, I didn't see that you addressed my questions. I'll repeat them for your convenience:

Quote:
GC, don't you think God's ideal will was revealed in Jesus Christ? What do you think God would prefer? That we forgive those who have done us wrong, or seek to kill them according to some rule? Don't you think God was meeting the Israelites where they were, and giving them rules to make their situation more tolerable?

Please answer these questions.

I gave the following as an example:

Quote:
Consider the rule "an eye for an eye." This was certainly better than "a life for an eye." But God's ideal will was revealed by Jesus Christ. Not "eye for eye" and "tooth for tooth," but if someone strikes you on the cheek, turn your cheek.

I'm asking if Christ's suggestion does not show a better way.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Tom] #123351
02/14/10 04:41 PM
02/14/10 04:41 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Just in case the comparison between divorce and the rules for avenging were not clear, here is the point I was making. In regards to divorce, the practice was to put away their wives for whatever reason, without taking care of them. Women in that time were completely dependent upon men for their economic well-being, so God, taking pity on them, established rules to protect them. But it was never God's will that they divorce in the first place. God hates divorce.

Similarly, God gave rules for revenge. But God hates revenge as much as He hates divorce. God loves to forgive. This is His nature and character, as Jesus Christ revealed.

So just as God gave rules for divorce, to meet the Israelites where they were, and make a bad situation more tolerable, so God did a similar thing with regards to revenge.

If we wish to understand God's ideal will, whether it's in regards to divorce or forgiveness, we need to go to Jesus Christ.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Green Cochoa] #123355
02/15/10 04:10 PM
02/15/10 04:10 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
The answer to your first question is in post #123326.

Which was also what prompted my question as I unable to find the answer in it.

Could you please summarize in 3-4 sentences what the differences between murder and killing are? Otherwise, without being able to distinguish the differences, how can we discuss what is killing and what is murder?

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: kland] #123363
02/16/10 01:25 AM
02/16/10 01:25 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
I have already posted the distinction between murder and killing, and I quoted the Bible texts which make the case for each. If you did not grasp it from what I posted, perhaps you would be benefited in carefully studying the issue from the Biblical perspective.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: kland] #123364
02/16/10 01:46 AM
02/16/10 01:46 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Is this the post you had in mind, where you explained the difference between killing and murder? Or was it a different one?

Quote:
Thank you, kland, for helping to bring us back into the more central focus of this topic.

As you have correctly stated, the Bible says "Thou shalt not murder." This command is stated twice--once in Exodus, and once in Deuteronomy--as an express command of God.

The Bible also has the following express commands from God:

And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. (Leviticus 20:16)

Deuteronomy
13:1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
13:2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
13:3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
13:4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.
13:6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers;
13:7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth;
13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:
13:9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. (Deuteronomy 13:9)

---------------------------

Several points can be noted from these scriptures.

1. There is a time to kill (or, at least there was).
2. God commanded capital punishment as a means of keeping the people pure, lest they be led astray by the wicked among them.
3. The Hebrew word here is different from the word used in "Thou shalt not murder."

Thus, a distinction is made between improper and proper. Murder is never acceptable, but always sinful. Killing was acceptable as an act of war and as a means of maintaining the purity of the people by removing the wicked (capital punishment--but the focus was more on the preservation of the righteous). Killing in either of these senses was a duty, not a liberty. Soldiers had a duty to protect and serve their country. Citizens had a duty to uphold the laws of their theocracy. These ordinances were given by God in order to weed out the bad apples before they could spoil the barrel.

We do the same today. We put our worst criminals to death. If we did not, they would but be a menace to others and to themselves. Society is better off without them. Those who are especially recalcitrant, particularly to God's authority, are better off meeting an early demise than to have the greater opportunity to bring guilt upon themselves which must be met in the Judgment. Jesus also spoke along these lines when referring to some which would be better off having a millstone hung around their necks and being cast into the sea.

Murder is always killing. But killing is not always murder. Just like swans are always birds, but birds are not always swans. In this latter example, note that swans are unclean, but quail, chickens, and doves are clean. It behooves us, therefore, to keep a careful distinction between even similar things--for God also distinguishes them and puts great importance into the distinction (sacred versus common fire, as another example).

As for your rumination on the distinction between thoughts and acts, did not Jesus tell us that sinful thoughts carry a similar guilt to bodily acts? Jesus gave two separate examples of this: hatred -> murder; and lust -> adultery.

However, acts of faith are physical acts. Abraham put his son upon the altar, as opposed to merely consenting in his mind to such an act. This act on his part put him in the "hall of faith," and was counted unto him for righteousness.

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Tom] #123383
02/18/10 01:45 PM
02/18/10 01:45 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Tom,

I have spoken before about talking to those who believe in evolution. There was one I was talking to who was saying I was rejecting science since I didn't believe in evolution since evolution was a fact because it happens every day. I asked what their definition of evolution was since it seemed to be different than what was defined on some university web sites: All life descended from a common ancestor. They went on page after page talking about all kinds of stuff. However, they would never specifically define what evolution is. This being so that it can mean change of allele frequencies, it could mean change of color, it could mean selection of existing information, or it could mean man from molecules. It just depended upon the circumstances at the time as to what the best definition would be for their particular argument at the time. If you argue that man to molecules cannot be proven, they argue that moths are changing color all the time. If you argue that changing allele frequencies do not increase information, they argue that given enough time, allele frequencies will increase information.

When I questioned why they couldn't give me a concise definition of what evolution was, they launched into how evolution was much more complex and couldn't really be defined that way. Evolution, which randomly created all life, is so complex that it can't be defined?

I took that to mean that if they specifically defined what evolution is, like the universities did, then it could easily be refuted - at least in regards to not being subjected to the scientific method. If you have a moving definition, it is non refutable since it can be changed to fit the present position and needs of argument.

Do you think a refusal to concisely and specifically distinguish the difference between "murder" and "killing" and between "variableness" and "variety" is relevant to the evolutionist I was speaking to?

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Green Cochoa] #123386
02/18/10 03:38 PM
02/18/10 03:38 PM
S
StewartC  Offline
Active Member 2011
Posting New Member
Arizona , USA
If a man killed somebody accidentally... the killer was required to flee to a city of refuge, wasn't he? (Deut 19)

But if that man chose not to abide in the city, his life would be forfeit [just as though he had deliberately murdered the man].

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Tom] #123389
02/18/10 06:15 PM
02/18/10 06:15 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Originally Posted By: MM
I'm not asking you why you think Jesus commanded Moses to stone the sinner to death. I'm simply asking if you believe Jesus commanded it. I believe the Bible clearly says Jesus commanded Moses and the COI to stone the sinner to death. True, it doesn't explain why Jesus did so, but it is also true that's not what I'm asking you. Either you believe Jesus commanded it or you don't. Which is it?

It's what I've been saying. I think God's counsel regarding capital punishment is of the same character as His counsel regarding polygamy and divorce. I think God's idea will in this matter is reveled in Christ. In particular, we see this in how Christ treated the woman caught in adultery.

I'll also repeat that I've suggested many times that if we wish to understand God's character, the way to do so is to build a foundation based on what we see in Christ first, and then come back to the OT. You've steadfastly rejected this idea. I don't think focusing on the OT first works. I think focusing on the revelation of Christ first works.

Do you believe Jesus commanded Moses to stone sinners to death? And, do you believe he obeyed Him?

Re: Why did God command capital punishment? [Re: Tom] #123390
02/18/10 07:23 PM
02/18/10 07:23 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
Quote:
Jesus used what the OT says about the final judgment to establish the truth about it. He didn’t add to or take away from the OT to tell the truth about it. The OT, therefore, clearly explains the truth about the final judgment. My question is – Where in the OT is it described? Which passages did Jesus use to tell the truth about it? Imitating Jesus’ example in this matter will help us arrive at the truth. Do you agree? Or, do you think we should ignore the passages Jesus used to tell the truth about it?

Is it your idea that Jesus Christ had no light not in the OT? That He was a sort of lesser light? If I'm understand you correctly here, I think you've got this upside down. The OT was written to testify of Christ. *He* is the light.

The OT was a dim reflection of the bright sun which is Christ.

Quote:
7But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

8How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?

9For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

10For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

11For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

12Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

13And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

14But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

15But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

16Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. (2 Cor. 3)

Quote:
Jesus prayed, “Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.” Do you hear Jesus merely acknowledging the fact that God is, by nature, a forgiving God? That’s it? You don’t think Jesus was pleading on their behalf for God to in reality forgive them for killing Him?

I think Jesus was pleading for something which He was feeling, and that in doing so He was revealing the heart of God. I didn't say anything about Christ's "acknowledging" anything, but "revealing" something. I'd encourage you not to switch the words I'm using for other words which mean something different.

For example, I spoke of Christ's praying, and you changed this to Christ's "telling" God what to do. I spoke of Christ's "revealing" the heart of God, and you changed this to Christ's "merely acknowledging" something. I hope you can see the difference between what I said and your re-phrasing.

Quote:
Do you think Jesus’ prayer on the cross represents God’s attitude toward the wicked during final judgment? If so, do you think the wicked “know not what they do”?

It represents God's attitude in that God is agape, and loves them, in spite of what they do, or have done. "I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked." "Why will you die?" "Oh Absalom, my son, Absalom. Would to God that I had died instead of thee. Oh my son, Absalom, my son." are others that express the heart of God.

Quote:
So, you don’t think this was what Jesus was pleading for?

I don't know what "this" is. I think Jesus' prayer was heart-felt, and reveals the heart of God.

Quote:
What difference does God’s feelings make so far as the actual pardon of sinners is concerned?

It's the goodness of God that leads to repentance. Understanding God's feelings helps leads us to repentance, which makes it more likely that actual pardon will occur.

Quote:
Do you think the sinners who killed Jesus were in reality pardoned? Do you think that’s what Jesus was pleading for?

There's an SOP statement that comes to mind. I remember the gist of it, but not specifically enough to find it. She speaks of how the prayer of Christ took in the entire world, which is guilty of the death of Christ, but unless we individually repent, we will perish. It's the same idea I shared earlier about the two aspects of forgiveness. From God's side, He forgives us. But we need to acknowledge our wrong-doing and repent in order to appropriate that forgiveness as our own.

Quote:
Do you think Jesus’ prayer on the cross represents God’s attitude toward the wicked during final judgment? If so, do you think the wicked “know not what they do”?

I addressed this above.

Quote:
M: Does the SOP shed any light on the question of whether or not the Sabbath-breaker or the blasphemer will be in heaven?

T: Could be. I don't see why this would matter.

M:You believe Jesus would have pardoned them like He did the adulteress were it not for the stiff-necked Jews.

??? Where do you get this from? I didn't say anything like this.

Quote:
The fact He commanded Moses to kill them instead suggests they died in a saved state, that they will be in heaven. I suspect you are mistaken.

I think you're completely confused here, in regards to what I said. I'll repeat my point. My point was simply that God's ideal will was revealed in Christ, and we see His attitude towards capital punishment in how He treated the woman caught in adultery. One other point I made was in response to your point that the sabbath-breakers were not repentant while the woman caught in adultery was. I pointed out that this was incorrect.

That's all I said. Your conclusions don't seem to bear any correspondence to with what I said.

Quote:
If you suspect they won’t be in heaven, why, then, do you believe Jesus would have treated them the way He did the adulteress?

Because Jesus doesn't treat us according to our goodness, but according to His. Nobody before being converted is on their way to heaven. God's goodness leads us to repentance. Either a person responds or he doesn't. God's goodness has to come first, before a person responds.

Quote:
Do you think forgiving them would have led them to live holy and obedient lives thereafter and that they would have died in a saved state?

These questions seem highly speculative to me. What I'm suggesting is that we focus on Christ's revelation of the Father. The more I suggest this, the more questions come in regards to the OT.

1. Do you believe Jesus used the OT to explain the final judgment? If so, which scriptures did He use?

2. Do you believe Jesus added insights about the final judgment that are not recorded in the OT? If so, please name them.

3. Do you believe Jesus was hoping the Father would truly, actually pardon the sinners who crucified Him? If so, do you think they will be in heaven?

4. Do you believe the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer Moses stoned to death will be in heaven? If not, why not?

5. Do you believe Jesus would have pardoned the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer had He been here in person?

6. Do you believe Jesus misrepresented the Father in the OT? If not, do you believe commanding Moses to kill the Sabbath-breaker and the blasphemer was representative of the Father?

7. Do you believe Jesus misrepresented the Father when He told the Jews to stone the adulteress to death? If not, do you think stoning sinners to death is representative of the Father?

Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 04/29/24 09:07 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!