HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,633
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 20
kland 5
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,491 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 18 of 36 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 35 36
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: Green Cochoa] #124600
04/06/10 11:00 PM
04/06/10 11:00 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Tell me how sound (in the normal sense) travels in vacuum and I'll refine my conjecture.

God does speak things into existence, but probably not in a way mandkind can understand.

Actually, you've made a good point that I overlooked. In Genesis 1:3-4 God spoke light into existence. The origin of light is God's spoken word. John 1:1-5 explains the relationship between light and the word even more. The Word is Jesus Christ. I don't fully understand the dynamics to this.

Last edited by JCS; 04/06/10 11:10 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124608
04/07/10 04:14 PM
04/07/10 04:14 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: JCS
Sorry, I know I haven't answered your question yet. (I'm basicly brain storming out loud.) God defines what all things are even when they do not yet exist. I suspect that God spun around the Earth verses the unexisting Earth spinning in something itself. Of course it all breaks down to relative motion. If a relative motion is observed between a nonexistent point and the creator of all things, which is orbiting which or is it an equal balance?

Maybe I summarized my question too briefly. The idea was like, what went bang rather than relative motion of spin. But, if you define the sentence of the earth being without form and void with water over it to be non-existent and only exists in God's mind, I see it as calling into question other things stated there. I read it as the earth was already in existence before the creation act in Genesis. You then wouldn't need formulas to make it match 6000 years. Because, likewise, one could say the 6-10K years left out much time and were only in God's mind and really were much longer.

I do agree that God's act of creation may be of such we cannot understand, but if we base our beliefs on the Bible, it says the earth existed before. It also speaks of other worlds. I believe Ellen White talks about the beings on other planets. Were they created before or after our earth?

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124610
04/07/10 04:47 PM
04/07/10 04:47 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Bravus quote:
Quote:
The current standard cosmological model suggests that the known universe is about 93 billion lightyears across, and is about 13.7 billion lightyears old. The fact that we know about stars that are farther away than the accepted age of the universe is explained by the rapid expansion of spacetime shortly after the Big Bang, and the 'red shift' of distant stars is similarly explained.

I've researched this idea purported by BB that the universe rapidly expanded (at what I'd call ludicrous speed) shortly after the "bang". There is nothing to prove this, only massive batteries of theoretical math that nearly leads into realms of pure philosophy. For any one into physics who like to know the clear cut truth about things, the explanations for the first seconds are quite uncomfortable and nebulous.

BB has yet to explain the existance for what caused the bang without saying it came from something else already there. I concur that in the first instant in time, within a period of planck time, a massive quatity of energy was introduced into a single point. (but by God, not "substantial quantum energy fluctuations")

Cosmologists will openly admit that current theories are powerless to describe these massive random fluctuations until quantum mechanics and general relativity have been fully bridged. FF does bridge the two, but it does not support the ghostly random flux energy philosophy nor the idea of a rapidly changing gravitational field that randomly warped space and time.

GUT theories go on to claim the force of gravity splintered, or froze out, from the "super force" first. Soon after, strong force "froze out". The energy from all of this is claimed to be responsible for inflation. (Am I the only one that sees how stupid this stuff is?) They continue on explaining that spontaneously created matter and antimatter particles started reverting back into energy (from collisons). Things finally cooled off enough for EM and EW forces to freeze out.

When you starting digging deep enough into this, one realizes that BB starts out instantly expanding to a massive area, hits the breaks for billions of years, then starts accelerating due to the fudged principle of pesky dark matter. The fact that the universe is accelerating was a very difficult pill to swallow for Big Bang theorists.

Though FF isn't mathmatically pounded out yet to the precision I'd like it to be, it deals with all of the observed data mentioned without reverting to fudging the facts like dark matter, and mysterious energy fluxes. FF doesn't revert to a "Star Trek" warp field on steroids to explain how we can see the visible universe at its present size either.

Last edited by JCS; 04/07/10 04:57 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124613
04/07/10 06:02 PM
04/07/10 06:02 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Quote:
Maybe I summarized my question too briefly. The idea was like, what went bang rather than relative motion of spin. But, if you define the sentence of the earth being without form and void with water over it to be non-existent and only exists in God's mind, I see it as calling into question other things stated there. I read it as the earth was already in existence before the creation act in Genesis. You then wouldn't need formulas to make it match 6000 years. Because, likewise, one could say the 6-10K years left out much time and were only in God's mind and really were much longer.

I do agree that God's act of creation may be of such we cannot understand, but if we base our beliefs on the Bible, it says the earth existed before. It also speaks of other worlds. I believe Ellen White talks about the beings on other planets. Were they created before or after our earth?

My take is that the Earth existed but not in a manner that we could comprehend well. For human beings, the presence of time space must exist or we effectively cease to exist. (This doesn't mean that there are not other forms of existence.) Genesis refers to earth being without form and void in the begining (of time). Form relates to dimensional form. A void is a vacuum containing nothing. At the begining of time Earth was therefore a dimensionless vacuum containing nothing, but it still existed.

With the formulas and such one should consider the true nature of God. He is independent of space or time, knows everything from the begining to the end, and is a perfect God of love. His work of creation should reflect his character from all angles. If God simply stated creation into being without accordance to the natural laws he created to maintain order in this universe, the creation act looses meaning and fails to reveal God's perfect character.

Ellen does indeed refer to other inhabited worlds. I beleive scripture and SOP support the existence of other universes independant of our own visible universe including the "heavenly universe" as Ellen calls it, where God's throne resides.

Last edited by JCS; 04/07/10 06:06 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124615
04/07/10 06:20 PM
04/07/10 06:20 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I should add that our "visible universe" as defined by cosmology, is composed of a finite but growing area. When Ellen made referance to everything as the universe, she defined it to have infinite area. The boundary of the light horizon can not be considered the limit to God's total creation.

Quote:
The great controversy is ended. Sin and sinners are no more. The entire universe is clean. One pulse of harmony and gladness beats through the vast creation. From Him who created all, flow life and light and gladness, throughout the realms of illimitable space. From the minutest atom to the greatest world, all things, animate and inanimate, in their unshadowed beauty and perfect joy, declare that God is love. {DD 62.5}

This is a bit of conjecture, but considering Ellen's wording with realms makes me consider the possibility that there are an infinite number of "visible universes" within a "realm", and then there are also an infinite number of "realms" composing the "entire universe".

Last edited by JCS; 04/07/10 06:36 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124620
04/07/10 07:09 PM
04/07/10 07:09 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
There are some other questions or areas of study I haven't touched on yet so I'm going to list what I need to cover and then come back to it. (promise)

FF and red shift

FF and inflation

dimensional properties of light

the expanded energy equation and the tile method

finally, going through and explaining FF in clearer detail

Last edited by JCS; 04/07/10 07:10 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124626
04/08/10 06:45 AM
04/08/10 06:45 AM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Good work asking the relevant questions Bravus.

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: vastergotland] #124637
04/08/10 11:21 PM
04/08/10 11:21 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
This may be side tracking from my planned course of action but I recently came across several pdfs in my physics notes from last year that explains Nassim Haramein's theory of cosmic torque. One component of his theory deals with a very complex relationship between the quanta of spin and the rotation of relativistic objects like planets and galaxies. It is with thanks to his work that I was lead into seeing key relationships between the properties of light, spinors, twistors, and gravitons in string theory with things like gravitation, inertia, centripetal force, frame dragging, cosmic torque, and the motions of astronomic objects of general relativity.

I've included what I'd refer to as a light synopsis describing the relationship between spin and rotation.

Quote:
What is the Origin of Spin?
By Nassim Haramein

What is the origin of the rotation or spin of all objects from galaxies, suns and planets to atoms and subatomic particles?

Ask the question, and you may get the answer that it originates at the big bang as an initial impulse (moment) and that it has been spinning since then in a frictionless environment. From this response, now you may have two additional questions: is a frictionless environment a good representation of our observation, and where did the energy co me from initially? To the first one, our universe is comprised of not only space, but matter/energy all of which is interacting in plasma dynamics of galaxies, solar systems (solar winds), and so on. Even in the intergalactic vacuum, which is centimeters apart. All of this stuff interacting does not make for an ideal frictionless environment. In fact, this idealization further standardizes the spinning object as a solid with no viscosity difference of sp in. A good experiment that you can per for m is to boil an egg and after the egg is completely cooled, try to spin it on your desk. It will spin in a uniform manner and you ca n imagine t ha t if it was in a frictionless environment it could spin forever. Now perform the same experiment with a non-boiled egg; you will observe that the egg will slow down rapidly due to its viscous core. No w envision the viscous magma inside our planet it. It certainly is not spinning in a frictionless environment. The center is thought to act as a dynamo to generate our magnetic field; however, it takes torque to spin the dynamo! Currently there are elaborate thermal and magnetic models that attempt to explain the inner spin of the core of our planet; however, none explain where the impulse moment initially comes from. Where is the force coming from? The same dilemma applies for the spin of all objects our sun, galaxies, atoms, subatomic particles, and so on, which brings us back to the second part of our question above concerning the origin of the energy of spin. The origin of the energy is unknown, and at the quantum level of subatomic particles causation is not addressed!

Yet, without spin/rotation none of reality can come to exist. All things spin! Even things that appear not to! You may say, “a tree doesn’t spin, but in fact every atom on that tree spins, and that tree is on a planet that is spinning, and this planet is in a solar system that is spinning inside a galactic disk and so on. So we could say that spin is fundamental to creation, and objects that appear to be inanimate exist solely because spinning atoms within allow the objects to radiate, and hence, appear in our reality. So an important endeavor of physics would be to find the fundamental forces necessary to generate spin since, if those were known, we would ultimately know the foundations of reality. That is a valuable thing to know never mind the fact that it could provide very important clues about energy and gravity, which can have huge impacts on our current state of technology and ecology. Yet, in all of the intricacies of both quantum theory and relativistic equations (and I assure you that these complexities are not trivial), no equations, no concepts, no fundamental theories have to date been postulated to describe the origin of spin.

This deficiency in our understanding of the dynamics of spin/rotation is what lead prominent Nobel-prize laureate C.N. Yang (of the famous Yang-Mills equation) to comment that, “Einstein’s general relativity theory. Though profoundly beautiful, is likely to be amended…” and that amendment, “somehow entangles spin and rotation.” Although Dr. Rauscher and I were unaware of Dr. Yang’s most accurate statement, we believe that our most recently completed paper entitled, “The Origin of Spin: A Consideration of Torque and Coriolis Forces in Einstein’s Field Equations and Grand Unification Theory” addresses the same issue. As you can deduce from the title, we imbued Einsteinian spacetime with a torque and Coriolis term that becomes the cause and origin of all spins. We then solved the equation and related the solution to a modified GUT Theory (Grand Unification Theory) for the electromagnetic and subatomic particle scale of reality. In doing so we have arrived at a true Unification view, for we have bridged the
macro and the micro. Sure, there is much more math to be worked out; however, this
we believe becomes a landmark foundation from which a new level of physics can be written that generates a more accurate and complete picture of not only galactic formations and solar system structures, but as well planetary plasma mechanics, and atomic and subatomic dynamics. Although the math involved may seem quite complex, the concepts are quite simple. Einstein, with his beautiful field equations, showed that gravity is not a force resulting from objects themselves (as in Newtonian views), but that gravity is a force resulting from the curvature of spacetime in the presence of matter/energy. Imagine a ball placed in the center of a flexible surface such as a trampoline. The ball would curve the surface of the trampoline (spacetime) around it so that any other ball on the surface of that trampoline would be attracted to it. That is the standard simplified view of Einstein’s Field Equations describing gravity. Those field equations have their basis in earlier equations that are known as the LaPlace-Poisson Equations, which describe gradients (in this case, gradient densities), making spacetime curve more or less depending on the density/mass o f the object. Now what we have done is that we have added a term to Einstein’s quations which accounts for a fundamental force in spacetime generating torque, which is forcing t he space time manifold to spin just as the engine of your car must apply the force of torque to the wheels of your car in order for them to rotate. One may ask, “But where is the spacetime torque coming from?” i.e. “Where is the engine?” The answer is, just as we think of the spacetime curvature generating gravity as a density increase in the presence of matter energy, we can think of the torque force of the curvature of space as increasing as density increases. Thus, the torque comes from a change in density (or gradient) in the geometry of spacetime.

To give you a mental picture, replace the surface of the trampoline we were discussing earlier with the surface tension of water as it goes down the drain of your bathtub. The change of density between the air in the drain of your tub and the water makes the water surface curve towards the drain, but significantly, the surface is no longer a smooth curve (as in the trampoline example ), but now it curls as the water goes down and as the air spins out. Another way to look at this is to analyze the dynamics of weather patterns on Earth (note that in this example the same could be said for water currents). Take, for example, a hurricane. As a result of a relatively small difference in density/temperature in the atmosphere, immense currents gather large quantities (tons and tons) of water orbiting in a highly defined structure sometimes hundreds of kilometers resulting in huge energy events that include enormous electromagnetic discharges, high velocity winds, and sometimes funnel tornadoes. Now compare those dynamics to the ones of spiral arm galaxies with their spiraling galactic discs. The similarities are obvious, however in our equation the change in density is not in the air of a planet, but in the plasma gases of our universe. For instance, recall that the density of the relative vacuum between galaxies although being the largest vacuum observed and millions of times more vacuum than that of our solar system has its atoms only a few centimeters apart. Yet the vacuum density inside our galaxy is much greater. The difference in densities in this case, just as with the differences in densities in air currents o f our
atmosphere creating hurricanes, is what generates spacetime torquing matter/energy, and
spinning it into the observed topology of a galactic disc with it s galactic halos and galactic polar jets. Further, as in the case for a hurricane, Coriolis forces dictate very specific structures that are related to a torus (donut structure) or more specifically to a dual torus bubble, because the Coriolis forces manifest in two opposite rotational patterns
(go to www.thereso nanceproject.org/research/torus.htm to view the dual torus animation).

We named this amendment to Einstein’s Field Equations the Haramein-Rauscher solution. We believe that it will more accurately predict the observed dynamics of our universe, including its galactic clusters, galactic structures and planetary plasma dynamics. This solution may as well be able to describe galactic structures and universal behavior without the need for exotic inclusions such as dark matter and dark energy.

Another interesting result fro m this amendment is that we have found a topological (geometric) relationship between the dual torus spacetime manifold of our solution and the structure of subatomic particles described by group theoretical models, typically used to describe subatomic particle interactions. The relationship involves a very specific geometric structure called a cubeoctahedron, o r in other cases a vector equilibrium, which can be constructed from eight (FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT=8)" edge-bounded tetrahedrons generating twelve (12) radiating vector s and twenty-four (24) edge vectors. This group theoretical model relationship then allows us to unify the atomic scale forces to the macro cosmological scale objects, and thus generate a Unified Field Theory. Further more, the twelve radiating topological cubeoctahedral vectors generating a dual torus field are the base vectors o f a 3D fractal structure I had discovered many years ago and concluded to be the foundation geometry of creation at all scales (to view this unique fractal model at its 64 tetrahedron iteration, go to www.theresonancepr oject.org/graphics/3d.htm). You could imagine the same dual torus bubble and cubeoctahedron occurring at all scales, driven by the torque forces of spacetime as the density increases towards the microscopic scale of the atom, and along the way, spinning everything into existence.

In a work-in-progress, we are writing a balance equation between the gravitational torque forces of spacetime and the electromagnetic repulsive forces. In this view, then, the Universe seems to be spinning in perpetual motion in a frictionless environment only due to the exchange between the torque o f spacetime and the electromagnetic entropy, where the torque overcomes the shearing friction dynamics to generate billions of years of rotation in a seemingly frictionless manner at all scales. This brings us to a deeper view of black hole dynamics where the black holes are no longer only absorbing material/information, but radiating this information back out in the form of electromagnetic radiation, and the feedback between the two generates the topology of the dual torus structure of the Haramein-Rauscher solution driven by spacetime. Now the black hole is no longer black since its exterior event horizon radiates, which is what I have been calling the white hole portion. Here the black hole/white hole are concentric to each other, where the black ho le is inside and the white hole is concentrically structured outside and activates the plasma dynamics and Coriolis forces of the ergosphere of the black hole , which I coined the black -white whole.

Dr. Stephen Hawking, who for nearly thirty years insisted that black holes could not radiate information, in a recent announcement has now made a complete 180 degree turn in his views (much to his credit), predicting that black holes may be able to radiate information. This has been a fundamental contingency of this unification view for almost twenty years, and I am excited to see these views now being embraced by others. Interestingly, I arrived to these conclusions long before confirming these relationships with standard mathematics. I did so by using pure logic, a keen observation of nature and geometric extrapolations, some resulting from in-depth studies of ancient symbols and esoteric schools of thought, such as the Pythagorian schools and ancient Hebraic and Egyptian texts. In many respects, I unknowingly followed a similar path of investigation as Sir Isaac Newton, who had spent a significant part of his adult life deeply immersed in the study of ancient texts and monuments before arriving at his fundamental laws of nature. But I am getting ahead of myself this is all for a future article, on the seemingly ancient profound understandings of the geometry of nature to what that means in our technological modern era.

Last edited by JCS; 04/08/10 11:26 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124640
04/09/10 12:07 PM
04/09/10 12:07 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: JCS
My take is that the Earth existed but not in a manner that we could comprehend well. For human beings, the presence of time space must exist or we effectively cease to exist. (This doesn't mean that there are not other forms of existence.) Genesis refers to earth being without form and void in the begining (of time). Form relates to dimensional form. A void is a vacuum containing nothing. At the begining of time Earth was therefore a dimensionless vacuum containing nothing, but it still existed.

Well, I was wondering about verses such as the following:
Quote:
Jeremiah 4:22 For My people are foolish; they have not known Me; they are stupid sons, and they have no understanding. They are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
23 I looked on the earth, and, lo, it was without form and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24 I looked on the mountains, and, lo, they quaked; and all the hills were shaken.
25 I looked, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens had fled.
26 I looked, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all its cities were broken down before the face of the LORD, before His fierce anger.
27 For so the LORD has said, The whole land shall be desolate, yet I will not make a full end.
28 The earth shall mourn for this, and the heavens above shall be black, because I have spoken, I have purposed, and will not repent, nor will I turn back from it.

Then there is the "bottomless pit" part of Revelation 20 and does that relate?

Don't get me wrong. I agree that there are other things at work which we do not understand. I'm just calling into question as to what Genesis 1 says. I believe these are relevant questions. Maybe an example would help demonstrate.

The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
The earth didn't actually exist as we understand existing and the waters didn't cover it as we understand water covering things.
God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
It wasn't light and darkness as we understand as light and darkness.
So the evening and the morning were the first day.
It wasn't evening and morning as we understand evening and morning.
And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
It wasn't dry land and waters as we understand dry land and waters.

Well, you can extrapolate from there. Evolutionists would love it. It would discredit the seven day creation, and call into question the whole Genesis story. Also, since other parts use the same terminology of without form and void, or reference Genesis, it would call into question the rest of the Bible.

When the Bible says, the earth was, should we take it as the earth was or the earth wasn't? When the Bible's purpose is for our salvation, should we take it as a commentary and explanation of things that existed before or apart from us and our involvement? Maybe there are other dimensions. We don't see the angels except by special revelation or pulling of the curtain apart. Maybe God used spin for creation. Most everything from the very big to the very small involves spin. Spin seems to be an inherent property. Maybe time exists only in our minds. But to try and manipulate things to fit the whole universe within 6000 years, I'm not sure is wise nor necessary.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: kland] #124643
04/09/10 03:30 PM
04/09/10 03:30 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Quote:
The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
The earth didn't actually exist as we understand existing and the waters didn't cover it as we understand water covering things.
God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.
It wasn't light and darkness as we understand as light and darkness.
So the evening and the morning were the first day.
It wasn't evening and morning as we understand evening and morning.
And God called the dry land Earth, and the gathering together of the waters He called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
It wasn't dry land and waters as we understand dry land and waters.

Both you and I know that I do not agree with the last three sumations however, the process of logic in your statement is eloquently clear. I should not take such a weak stance with scriptural statements that are very clear.

My own quote:
Quote:
My take is that the Earth existed but not in a manner that we could comprehend well.

It would be better if I simply stated that Genesis 1 says that in the begining of time earth lacked dimension or mass and was absent of the pressence of electromagnetic energy.

There's no remaining ambiguity left in this statement.

I should ask then, what's left as far as elements of existence? There's no matter, energy, or even spacial dimension. All there is here is a starting point of time itself.

Last edited by JCS; 04/09/10 03:38 PM.
Page 18 of 36 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 35 36

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!