HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,601
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 15
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,952 guests, and 19 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124698
04/13/10 04:14 PM
04/13/10 04:14 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Refering back to what Stephen Hawking said, extreme time space curvature creates matter. Matter is thus created by the folding of time space itself. Curiously, the energy equation has a similar component. Mass times (speed of light squared) equals the total sum of rest mass energy, kinetic energy, and potential energy.

The speed of light is used as a yard stick to define time space and yet GR defines reality to exist within curved time space. Both statements are true however, the common act of separating these truths (verses working them together) is not correct.

The physical properties of matter within space are gravitation and inertia. When one aligns inertia (or intrinsic energy) with it's complex conjugate gravitation, time space defined by light (the null line) is defined. We literaly exist in squared time space.

I'll try to verbaly illustrate this. Imagine a square piece of glass. The edges of the glass represent reality as we can see it. If a beam of light could be fired from one corner of the square, to the opposite we would see light traveling only along the edge.

Let's say this square has the dimension of one light second squared. We would see light travel one light second in one second. The diagonal legth of the square isn't really that length. It would be the square root of 1^2 plus 1^2 or 1.414213562. This is part of the reason why it is physicaly immpossible for matter to travel the same speed as light.

It may at first seem as though I started talking about an entirely different subject but this material is in fact foundational to FF. There are many, many different perspective ways in revealing FF through physics but they are all quite complex in nature.

Another layer to the square glass illustration is light's wave like nature. Light is a constant alternation between electric and magnetic fields. To correctly illustrate this (and to reveal some of the reasons for light's strange properties) imagine a second square piece of glass with the dimensions of 1.414213562 light seconds by 1.414213562 light seconds. This second piece is setting verticly along its edge while the original piece is oriented horizontally. This smaller square bisects the horizontal center of the larger (its corners are centered along the larger square's vertical sides).

Now imagine a vertical wave pattern starting at the left side of the larger square. The wave moves up to the top and then down to the bottom repeatively until it finally reaches the other side. Along the horizontal square's edge we would only see a series of dots. When we try to see quanta of light it has a particle nature. When we study light's overall properties, it's more like a wave. The areas above and below the horizontal plane represent linear time space of which can not be seen by material beings like ourselves.

Last edited by JCS; 04/13/10 04:34 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124700
04/13/10 05:00 PM
04/13/10 05:00 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Returning back to the point. Reality, from our perspective, is from the same perspective as matter. Matter's physical reality consists of folded time space caused by extreme time space curvature. Light is arguably free of mass. When light comes in contact with a gravitational field (originating from mass) it's time space begins to curve.

Linear time space isn't natural to us. We are not native to it. As a result, our observations of physics lead us to believe that the time space determining how light travels is the same as curved time space as explained in GR. Yet, when we deal with hands on physics, linear and angular laws are parallel but uniquely different. Breaking it down further, these laws illustrate the strange relationship between inertia and gravity.

The reality in which we exist is a composite. The bare dimensions of existence are, for the most part, invisible to us. It's kind of like looking at the surface edge of water in an aquarium instead of seeing the vast ocean. The fact that this scientific construct reveals that our visible universe is little over six thousand years old can not be construed as coincidence with scripture.

Last edited by JCS; 04/13/10 07:30 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124701
04/13/10 09:15 PM
04/13/10 09:15 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
That's probably more than enough info on the dimensions of light for now.

The next topic is even more complex in nature but I'm going to try to summarize instead of going into complete detail. There is what I call the tile method and the expanded energy equation. I should start with the expanded equation.

With an enormous amount of work, I've expanded the components of the famous E=M^2.

C^2= (space/time)^2
mass= total energy/(s/t)^2
total energy= M*S^2/T^2

It's very difficult to verbaly describe the tile method. Instead, I'll simply list some of the discoveries made using it.

time^2 = radius^2 * C^2
photogravitics = C^2= E/M
weak gravitational energy = ((T^2 * C^2)/T^2 * C^2)C^2
radius^2 = T^2*C^2
moment of inertia = M*T^2*C^2
E=(M*R^2)/T^2
frame dragging =R^2/R^2=1 or (T^2*C^2)/(T^2*C^2)

Using the Tile Method, several key properties can be equated.

weak gravitational energy = photogravitics * frame dragging
cosmic torque = weak gravitational energy * mass

Another expansion on the energy equation is as follows:

(M((dl/dt)*(2pi*r/ds)/3)+(dl/dt((M*2pi*r)/ds/3)+(2pi*r/ds((M*dl)/dt/3)= E= M* dl/dt *(2pi*r)/ds

or

W+T+V=E=M*C^2

W= rest mass energy
T= kinetic energy
V= potential energy
C^2= speed of light times curved angular frequency
dl= distance between two points
dt= time interval between two points (cosmic time)
ds= proper time
2pi * r= rotation

(dl/dt)*(2pi*r/ds)= C^2

This older equation was later rectified as cyclical time space times curved time space equals weak gravitational energy.

Last edited by JCS; 04/13/10 09:21 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124713
04/14/10 12:41 PM
04/14/10 12:41 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I think Green Cochoa brought out a good point. God never created water. He only moved around what was already there.

Originally Posted By: JCS
Quote:
JCS, according to Genesis 1, what did God define as heaven what did He define as earth?

Would you please expand the detail in your question. If I tried to answer this I'd simply state that God defined heaven what was created heaven and earth what was created earth.

I was thinking of the following:
1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

1:10 And God called the dry [land] Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that [it was] good.

Quote:
Due to suspicion and impatience I've decided to guess at kland's true question. The idea is kicked around by many that only the Earth and it's atmosphere was created in the first week of Genesis.
You seem to present it can be either of two views.
How about only life on earth was created during the first week of Genesis?
This not only matches what science tells us about the age of the universe and earth being older than 6,000 years, but it also fits what the Bible tells us. In the beginning (of our history, life on earth, time as it relates to us), the earth already was.

Quote:
There is absolutely nothing you can find in scripture or SOP that supports this idea that God relied on pre existant matter (existing before the beginning) to create.
I don't believe GC was saying what you suggest.
God created matter. It just wasn't at the time you suggest at Creation week. He only arranged and created life upon preexisting matter He had created previously. At which time He created this matter (earth, universe) is not specified nor does it concern the purpose of the Bible.

Quote:
and·he-is-makingdo Elohim two-of the·luminaries the·great-ones the·luminary the·great to·ruling-of the·day and· the·luminary the·small to·ruling-of the·night
and· the·stars
Was it that He made the luminaries or He made the luminaries to rule the day and to rule the night and the stars? Which would mean this is where I would also disagree with GC.
Also:
Quote:
Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to divide between the day and the night. And let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years.
I have in mind He set the earth to spinning. However, everything seems to naturally spin. So maybe at the right speed or the right tilt?

This isn't to say that some of your ideas about the speed of light, etc. do not have merit. You have probably seen people show how 2+2=5. Everything they say is true and you wonder how it could be wrong. However, when you go over it, they start out with a first premise which is not true, but most miss. You started out saying, "If the universe was created 6000 years ago". I have not found that to be supported Biblically. Evolutionists ridicule creationists who think that and therefore reject everything they say. Creationists once believed in a geocentric universe. That idea is not supported Biblically either.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: kland] #124729
04/14/10 03:54 PM
04/14/10 03:54 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
On the issue of "did the earth or water exist before the week of creation?" Genesis 1:2 proves this just as much as it disproves it. I understand why modern creationists want to conform to statements made by the scientific community. If FF is tested to be true it will be a total revolution in science. Therefore it seems unlikely that anyone is going to simply agree with this concept.

Here's the issue I have with GC. My stance is that the beginning of the heavens and the earth is the beginning of creation week. Biblicaly, all of the evidence is on my side of the fence.

Notice Genesis 2:4

"These are the generations of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,"

Exodus 20:11

"For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

2 Peter 3:4,5 explains that earth's condition of standing out of the water and in the water describes the earth's initial creation.

A key point in verse 5 reference's mans intentual ignorance in this regard. Then in verse 8, Peter asks his beloved not to be ignorant of something. 2 Peter 3:8 does reflect on God's patience but it also defines a complex algebraic ratio of temporal rate relative to God's location (beyond the light horizon). This rate is at the very heart of FF.

Satan has falsely inspired many to incorrectly discern this text to mean that biblical days were vast periods of time. This isn't true, and it doesn't correspond with what the complete verse says.

Ellen White clearly defines what you and GC claim as false.

Quote:
Infidel geologists claim that the world is very much older than the Bible record makes it. They reject the testimony of God’s Word because of those things which are to them evidences from the earth itself that it has existed tens of thousands of years. And many who profess to believe the Bible are at a loss to account for wonderful things which are found in the earth, with the view that Creation week was only seven literal days, and that the world is now only about six thousand years old. These, to free themselves from difficulties thrown in their way by infidel geologists, adopt the view that the six days of Creation were six vast, indefinite periods, and the day of God’s rest was another indefinite period; making senseless the fourth commandment of God’s holy law. Some eagerly receive this position; for it destroys the force of the fourth commandment, and they feel a freedom from its claims upon them. {BLJ 154.2}

Thus far in our country, we have the freedom of religion. If you wish to believe the Earth existed before the week of creation, fine. If you want to be a true SDA who looks upon scripture and SOP as foundational truth, you are in dire conflict. I would rather you reject this belief while holding to the Adventist faith or reject the faith completely. You are luke warm.

Last edited by JCS; 04/14/10 05:45 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124730
04/14/10 05:00 PM
04/14/10 05:00 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Quote:
Was it that He made the luminaries or He made the luminaries to rule the day and to rule the night and the stars? Which would mean this is where I would also disagree with GC.

The first part of Genesis 1:16 answers this question without a hitch.

"And God made two great lights;"

Quote:
This isn't to say that some of your ideas about the speed of light, etc. do not have merit. You have probably seen people show how 2+2=5. Everything they say is true and you wonder how it could be wrong. However, when you go over it, they start out with a first premise which is not true, but most miss. You started out saying, "If the universe was created 6000 years ago". I have not found that to be supported Biblically. Evolutionists ridicule creationists who think that and therefore reject everything they say. Creationists once believed in a geocentric universe. That idea is not supported Biblically either.

I guess you're suggesting that FF is like saying 2+2=5. If one would but study my work you'll find that the time periods described by science coincide with the "resultant" time periods in FF. It is simply a different form of temporal passage. An accurate form of physics that combines GR with QM will be anything but simple 1st grader addition. All of the TOE theories, united models, and quantum gravity concepts require higher dimensions. Of all of these, mine is the simplest and yet also the most beautiful in nature.

FF requires only eight dimensions to unite GR with QM. Only eight! (curved and linear time space) The hottest idea out there right now is E8 (with 248 dimensions.) There is also a component to FF involving rapid temporal rates with spaces at the quantum scale. When the universe was first created, it existed at the quantum scale. (FF and BB argee on this point) All of the issues with carbon dating and so forth are fully dealt with.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124731
04/14/10 05:32 PM
04/14/10 05:32 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Another point, of which you've seemingly missed, is that FF simply unites two fully accepted physics principles that the scienitific community foolishly thought were the same thing due to the extreme similarity. (the linear time space defining properties of light and curved time space defining gravitation) There is no 2+2=5 stuff going on here.

I should point out that there is plenty of it found in modern astronomy text books. On page 8 of "The Cosmic Perspective" states "The farther away we look in distance the further back we look in time. This fact allows us to see what parts of the universe looked like in the distant past. For example, if we look at a galaxy that is 1 billion light-years away, its light has taken 1 billion years to reach us -which means we are seeing it as it looked 1 billion years ago."

Even in BB this is a lie. The amount of time-space in the universe constantly increases as the universe expands. As a result, the time distance ratio between an object and the observer is in constant change. Consider how much more so this would be on light emmitted 13.73 billion light years away.

When one adds in GR into the mix, elements relating to temporal rates and distance become even more profound. If you go back and study SR and GR with the thought that gravity is seemingly identical but different than inertia and that properties of time-space with light is seemingly identical but different than gravitation, you'll soon learn that FF is actually the union of SR with GR.

Last edited by JCS; 04/14/10 05:36 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124733
04/14/10 06:07 PM
04/14/10 06:07 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Reflecting back on the 2+2=5 analogy, a more accurate account of BB vs FF on creation is this. BB's logic works like this, if 2+2=4 and 2x2=4 then 3x3 must equal 6.

BB uses a simple stupid answer to solve a complex problem.

The silly cop outs used by modern Christians today to explain the apparent conflict between scientific data and the scriptural account will have no necesity when FF is fully fortified.

(Stop relying on weak crutches to support your faith.)

Last edited by JCS; 04/14/10 06:16 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #124736
04/14/10 07:16 PM
04/14/10 07:16 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Ignoring those who dont agree with you is no way to move forward for someone who wishes to gain recognision among his or her peers..

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: vastergotland] #124740
04/14/10 08:07 PM
04/14/10 08:07 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
K, good point vaster. I willingly concede to your point. What is your recommendation in regard to GC's nonbiblical stance?

I admit I should have stated this quote differently:

Quote:
The silly cop outs used by modern Christians today to explain the apparent conflict between scientific data and the scriptural account will have no necesity when FF is fully fortified.

My adjusted statement would have been "many modern Christians today". This is in reference to how many try to say that the creation wasn't just a week or that things existed billions of years before the creation week.

Last edited by JCS; 04/14/10 08:26 PM.
Page 21 of 36 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 35 36

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 04/29/24 09:07 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!