HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,597
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,252 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: lco] #125673
06/01/10 11:38 AM
06/01/10 11:38 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Ico, let's look at that idea for a moment - the idea that a heavenly being came down on 9/11.

In the parallels you cite, the start of Christ's ministry and the attention given to the millerite message after August 11, 1840, in those cases the public in general was challenged with a fuller revelation of truth. In contrast Pippenger's views are directed at and appeal to a narrow segment of Adventism rather than to the public.

Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: lco] #125674
06/01/10 12:08 PM
06/01/10 12:08 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
I never read Jeff Pippenger but know that Mark is able to be objective and bring a good summary. I can see many in the church having the "fear" to be label as dissenter and refuse to see that Dan 12 and most Prophecies in Revelation are futur for EGW has said this in just a few passages, and it conflicts with past interpretations of those scriptures.

I really have a problem and see a great danger in believing in multiple fulfillment of prophecies. I have expressed that opinion with reasons in the "EGW a Futurist" topic.

Christ Speaking in Rev 10 & Dan 12

One thing to note about Rev 10 and the 7 thunders, is in verse 5 & 6 we have a picture of an angel standing and swearing there will be time no more. I believe this angel is Christ. What he says in rev 5&6 is very similar to Dan 12:7. I believe Dan:7 and Rev 5&6 is the same prophetic element having Christ speaking also in Dan 12.

Quote:
Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which [was] upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that [it shall be] for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these [things] shall be finished.

Rev 5&6 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Christ Speaking(Thundering) about the End Time

Quote:
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.Dan 12:10

And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Dan 12:11

Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. Dan 12:12

Quote:
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. Rev 10:7

What is the 7 Thunder ABout?
Notice what was Christ thundering about and when the 7 thunders finish? In red we see that the thundering is relating to the "Mystery of God".

When is the 7 Thunder going to be finish?
And I believe the thundering will be finishing at the beginning of the sound of the 7th trumpet as shown in verse 7. That's when the close of probation takes place.

What is the "Mystery of God"
And what is the "mystery of God" is Christ in you = born again = New birth = the "last" but the "greatest" harvest that's going to take place during the end time.

To whom the 7 Thunders are declared
Highlighted in Blue, notice that these 7 thunders are declared to the servants the prophets.

What is declared to the Servants the Prophets?
Things relating to the "mystery of God" which is Christ in you, which is the Gospel message.

Who are the Servants the Prophets?
I believe it is the 144K that are sealed before the trumpets starts to sound. They will deliver the last message. They will prophesy again of the coming of Christ with judgment. They will be given the 7 thunders from Christ directly during the sealing.

The sealing is happening now, brothers and sisters. The 7 thunders are being given to those who are sitting at the feet of Jesus and learning only from him. 1Jn 2:27

Blessings
Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: Elle] #125676
06/01/10 03:22 PM
06/01/10 03:22 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Mrs. White repeatedly speaks of prophecies and history being repeated, Elle. Like this statement in Testimonies to Ministers:
Originally Posted By: Ellen White
We are standing on the threshold of great and solemn events. Many of the prophecies are about to be fulfilled in quick succession. Every element of power is about to be set to work. Past history will be repeated; old controversies will arouse to new life, and peril will beset God's people on every side. Intensity is taking hold of the human family. It is permeating everything upon the earth. . . . {TM 116.2}

Study Revelation in connection with Daniel, for history will be repeated. . . . We, with all our religious advantages, ought to know far more today than we do know. {TM 116.3}

She is saying that the "history" of Revelation and Daniel are to be repeated. That "history" was prophecy of the future at one time.

Here are some more of her statements relating to repeated fulfillments of prophecy.
Originally Posted By: Ellen White
This prophecy has been fulfilled in a marked manner. Every indignity, reproach, and cruelty that Satan could instigate human hearts to devise, has been visited upon the followers of Jesus. And it will be again fulfilled in a marked manner; for the carnal heart is still at enmity with the law of God, and will not be subject to its commands.... {AA 84.3}

The first and second messages were given in 1843 and 1844, and we are now under the proclamation of the third; but all three of the messages are still to be proclaimed. It is just as essential now as ever before that they shall be repeated to those who are seeking for the truth... {1MR 43.2}

We have no time to lose. Troublous times are before us. The world is stirred with the spirit of war. Soon the scenes of trouble spoken of in the prophecies will take place. The prophecy in the eleventh of Daniel has nearly reached its complete fulfillment. Much of the history that has taken place in fulfillment of this prophecy will be repeated. ... {13MR 394.1}

Christ presented before them an outline of the prominent events to take place before the close of time. His words were not then fully understood; but their meaning was to be unfolded as his people should need the instruction therein given. The prophecy which he uttered was twofold in its meaning: while foreshadowing the destruction of Jerusalem, it prefigured also the terrors of the last great day. {GC88 25.4}

Jesus did not design that the skeptical Jews should discover the hidden meaning of his words, nor even his disciples at that time. After his resurrection they called to mind these words he had uttered, and they then understood them correctly.... His words possessed a double meaning, referring to the temple at Jerusalem as well as his own material body. {2SP 122.1}

Jesus would direct the thoughts of Martha to himself, and strengthen her faith in regard to his power. His words had a double meaning; not only did they refer to the immediate act of raising Lazarus, but they also referred to the general resurrection of all the righteous, of which the resurrection of Lazarus which he was then about to perform, was but a representation. ... {2SP 362.2}

When Jesus had worked a notable miracle, and had fed five thousand people, he said to his disciples, "Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost." This command had a double meaning; for it not only showed that every morsel of bread given through the miracle of Christ was sacred, but that those morsels, imparted to others, multiplied and extended the blessing to those who had need. From this circumstance we may learn a lesson in spiritual matters. As the bread was carefully saved to be given to others in need, so we should carefully treasure up all that God gives us, in order that it may be again imparted to those who have need. {RH, December 19, 1893 par. 4}

Mrs. White points out multiple instances of Christ having intended double meaning to His words. If Jesus would make statements in person which hold double meaning, why would He not also, by His Spirit, express things through the prophets with double meaning as well? Jesus' words on multiple occasions were to be twice fulfilled in prophecy.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: Green Cochoa] #125678
06/01/10 05:55 PM
06/01/10 05:55 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Green
She is saying that the "history" of Revelation and Daniel are to be repeated. That "history" was prophecy of the future at one time.

Thanks Green for your reply. I understand that EGW says that, but does the Bible say that. Does the Bible say that prophecies are to have multiple applications? We had discussed about that in the other thread and you failed to supply proof from the Bible.

Blessings
Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: Elle] #125679
06/01/10 07:25 PM
06/01/10 07:25 PM
L
lco  Offline
Posting New Member
California, USA
This is a very solemn subject, I pray that you all ask for the Holy Spirit for understanding on this very important subject.

Let us be clear first of what we do know and what has been overwhelmingly revealed to us.

1 - The Seven Thunders are events, there are things associated with the events, but we must first acknowledge this without doubt or question. Please read the previously posted quotes, I do not want to post all that again.

2 - The testing came to God's people first. It doesn't matter where you look, whether in Ezekiel, Revelation, Matthew, EGW, God's people are always tested first. Period, there is no way the rest of the world will be tested before the Seventh Adventist People are tested. This is another subject that can be taken at another time.

3 - Time is no longer after October 22, 1844

Revelation 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Does Christ need to sware?, but here He does to emphasize there are no more time prophecies. It is amazing how many of the popular adventist evangelist and are re-applying time prophecies. Brothers and sisters, do not be fooled by false teachers, Christ Himself declared this important fact.

There are prophecies waiting to be fulfilled, but they can not be time prophecies, 1Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

4 - And lastly, regarding does the bible say that prophecies have multiple applications? Absolutely, please read the previous post on Christ The First and The Last, The Alpha and The Omega.

But not only that and this is what is incredible and amazing about the Word of God, is that all the writing of the ancient prophets have more weight and more meaning for our time than the time that they were writing! That's right, the primary focus of their writing was for us! So that we could know what was going to happen in our time. This is stunning!

“Each of the ancient prophets spoke less for their own time than for ours, so that their prophesying is in force for us. ‘Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.’ 1 Corinthians 10:11. ‘Not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.’ 1 Peter 1:12. . . .
“The Bible has accumulated and bound up together its treasures for this last generation. All the great events and solemn transactions of Old Testament history have been, and are, repeating themselves in the church in these last days.” Selected Messages, book 3, 338–339.

ENSAMPLES: 5179. tupos, too-pos; from 5180; a die (as struck), i.e. (by impl.) a stamp or scar; by anal. a shape, i.e. a statue, (fig.) style or resemblance; spec. a sampler (“type”), i.e. model (for imitation) or instance (for warning):—en. (ex.) ample, fashion, figure, form, manner, pattern, print. The New Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance.

“These men of the Old Testament spoke of things transpiring in their day, and Daniel, Isaiah, and Ezekiel not only spoke of things that concerned them as present truth, but their sights reached down to the future, and to what should occur in these last days.” Selected Messages, book 3, 419–420.

This is Jesus Christ Himself revealing this important truth at the end. And where does He do this?

Right there in the first chapter of Revelation, the Revelation of The Lion of The Tribe of Judah, Roaring, but will you hear?

Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: lco] #125680
06/01/10 10:05 PM
06/01/10 10:05 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Welcome to the forum 1co. To tell you a little about where I stand, I only base my belief and understanding of doctrines and prophecies on the Bible alone and the teaching of Christ throught His Spirit. I think highly of Ellen White, but I will not use her writings to understand prophecies or doctrines.

Originally Posted By: lco
This is a very solemn subject, I pray that you all ask for the Holy Spirit for understanding on this very important subject.
Yes, I agree.

Originally Posted By: lco
1 - The Seven Thunders are events, there are things associated with the events, but we must first acknowledge this without doubt or question. Please read the previously posted quotes, I do not want to post all that again.

That could be so, or it may not be so. The book of Revelation and Daniel already is filled with prophesies marking events. So, since the voice of God was associated with the word Thunder in Rev 10; then I'm more incline to think it may be associated with the Lost Gospel Truth.

If you look at how the word thunder when associated with God's voice in the Bible, it is not frequently associated with events. Events might accompany it, but the main thrust of the usage is to declare something or to convict the heart.

Here's is the usage of thunder and thundering in the Bible:

In the OT there's two words used for thunder

H6963 that means "to call out", a voice, or a sound. which is primairly translated as voice 383x(times), and only used as thunder 10 times and thundering 2 times.

This is the context it was used
- in the plague of hail & fire & Thunder, Ex 9:23,28,29...
- Thunder + lightning : To proclaim the 10Commandments EX 19:16; 20:18
- in a war to discomfort the Philistines 1Sa7:10
- thunder + rain : to convict the Israelites of their sins when they ask for a King 1Sa 12:17
- For God to utter His voice : 2Sa 22:14; Ps 29:3; 18:13; 77:18; Job 37:4,5; 40:9;

H7482 only mean thunder as we understand thunder and differ in meaning from H6963, despite both can have the same sound of thunder especially for an fearful unbeliever. However, H6963 the sound is associated with the voice of God which carries forth conviction and impression on the heart to the unbeliever.

The NT usage of Thundering is less descriptive as a definition.

G1027 means "to roar" used thunder 8x, thundering 4x

A. In the gospel, it was used when the Father uttered His voice of delight when Jesus was baptized, and at the transfiguration.

B. What's interesting in the NT is the usage of Thunder(G1027) in Revelation

Rev 4:5 : Thunder and Lightning and Voices proceeded from the throne of God
Rev 6:1 : To announce the opening of the 1st Seal
Rev 8:5 : To mark when the censer cast on earth
Rev 10:3 : The 7 Thunders
Rev 11:19 : To mark the 7th Trumpet Sound
Rev 14:2 : To mark the sealing of the 144K
Rev 16:18 : After the 7th bowl is poured
Rev 19: 6 : The voices of the great multitude in heaven

Blessings
Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: lco] #125681
06/01/10 10:28 PM
06/01/10 10:28 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: 1co
2 - The testing came to God's people first. It doesn't matter where you look, whether in Ezekiel, Revelation, Matthew, EGW, God's people are always tested first. Period, there is no way the rest of the world will be tested before the Seventh Adventist People are tested. This is another subject that can be taken at another time.

Yes I agree that we're going to be tested first, however, I now understand the "testing" differently now. But again it's another discussion.

As what relates to the 7 Thunders of Rev 10, I believe the testing is now. By the time the 7 thunders are completly uttered, the test will be over and God will have sealed His servants the Prophets with the 7 thunders and will go and make the mystery of God known to the world.
Originally Posted By: Bible
But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.Rev 10:7

God is declaring his 7 Thunders TODAY to His servants the Prophets(144K)and seeling them with it, before they start proclaiming the good news for 1260 days during the time of tribulation found in Dn 12 and Rev 11, and other places.

Study Is 29:1-8 which seems to relate to this event.
Originally Posted By: Is29
29:1 Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices.

29:2 Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.

29:3 And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.

29:4 And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust.

29:5 Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.

29:6 Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

29:7 And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision.

29:8 It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.

3 - Time is no longer after October 22, 1844

Revelation 10:6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

Does Christ need to sware?, but here He does to emphasize there are no more time prophecies. It is amazing how many of the popular adventist evangelist and are re-applying time prophecies. Brothers and sisters, do not be fooled by false teachers, Christ Himself declared this important fact.

There are prophecies waiting to be fulfilled, but they can not be time prophecies, 1Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1co, Christ is not swearing that their's no more time prophecies here. That's not what is written.

It is written "that there should be time no longer".

Time no longer for what?

The answer is found in the next verse: when he shall begin to sound (the 7th trumpet)"the mystery of God should be finish, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

Blessings
Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: Elle] #125689
06/02/10 03:43 AM
06/02/10 03:43 AM
L
lco  Offline
Posting New Member
California, USA
(I don't know if you are SDA or not but) The Seven Thunders are extremely fascinating, what we are discussing here is just the intro, barely scratching the surface. As you dig deeper, it becomes more and more amazing.

Upon the testimony of two or three, a thing is established. Because God established it. Jesus said this of Himself, so even He applied this rule to Himself.

Does God have a chosen people on earth, denominated peculiar distinct from the rest? Yes it's the Seventh Day Adventist. Did He make a covenant with them? Yes and He gave us a name. What is one of the things that establishes us as the true chosen people of God? The testimony of Christ. If we do not have the testimony of Christ, The Spirit of Prophecy, then we are a false church, because it is one of the requirements for Gods people.

This is one of the clearest truths in the bible, rejecting the SOP is rejecting Christ Himself because when He roars, what is the roar? It is prophecy, the sure word of prophecy. Gods church must have a prophet.

I'm not even going to give a quote here, because I'd have to quote just about the entire bible. Well maybe just one quote, ". . . where there is no vision, the people parish . . ." Prov. 29:18

One more thing, we are the only people who are going to understand the seven thunders, as a people, because it is only through the SOP that you can remove that seal. This will be clearer down the line, a little patience. I know of a few non-adventist that are understanding this message, but very few. We on the other hand, are required to understand this. It is part of our DNA, it is our foundation.

Last edited by lco; 06/02/10 03:54 AM.
Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: lco] #125691
06/02/10 09:23 AM
06/02/10 09:23 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
(I don't know if you are SDA or not but)

Yes I am SDA, nearly 3 decades attending every Sabbath! I'm very well familiar with our doctrines, our prophetic believes, our spiritual condition, etc... recently started to take EGW counsel to study my Bible seriously and test all beliefs.

I'm not even going to give a quote here, because I'd have to quote just about the entire bible. Well maybe just one quote, ". . . where there is no vision, the people parish . . ." Prov. 29:18

Our brothers and sisters are dying not because of "lack of vision" but because we have married the world, we have compromised on truth, we let our men and woman being taught by man and not by Christ(read the spiritual formation thread), we let an "organization" be the head of our Church, etc... I could elaborate more but will stop there.

One more thing, we are the only people who are going to understand the seven thunders, as a people, because it is only through the SOP that you can remove that seal.

Well, I hope you can back up what you say with the Bible. I don't believe that you can remove the seal with the SOP. It will be ONLY through Christ Jesus' direct teachings. You are making the SOP a replacement of your dear teacher, Christ. 1Jn2:27, Jer 31:34; Jn 6:45, 1Co 2:10; Mic 4:2 Ellen White said at a few places that she didn't understand Daniel 12 and that book was sealed to her and that there was much more light to obtain. Daniel 12 and Rev 10 are talking about the same prophecy and one shed light on the other.

1co I will wait for your answer of my comments of your obvious facts #1, #2, #3, before letting you know what I think of your #4.

Blessings
Re: Bible Study Method's - Methods used by Jeff Pippenger [Re: Elle] #125692
06/02/10 09:56 AM
06/02/10 09:56 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Elle,

Do you replace your "dear teacher, Christ" with the writings of the apostle Paul or the apostle John?

If so, why? If not, why not?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!