HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,165 guests, and 20 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 36 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 35 36
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #125905
06/16/10 03:31 AM
06/16/10 03:31 AM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
An interesting little note on my resultant time-space graph. The resulting spiral shape fulfills the criteria for what is called a "normal Archimedean spiral" (also known as the arithmetic spiral.)

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #125942
06/19/10 07:52 PM
06/19/10 07:52 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I hope someone is actually studying what's being posted here. Look at Revelation 16:12. This is the sixth bowl of wrath is on the Euphrates river, causing it to be "dried up".

The Euphrates river is a symbol of something. Look at the beginning of chapter 15 (of which first introduces the seven plagues) and you will notice that the topic originates as a sign from heaven.

There is indeed a heavenly symbol for the Euphrates river. Can you guess what it is? The Milky Way, our galaxy. If anyone wants to wait until the light from our galaxy starts disappearing like smoke before you're willing to believe my dire warning, you will have been six plagues too late in preparing for the latter rain.

When the sixth plague hits, nearby light from the stars will disappear completely. Light from distant objects have already started disappearing in 2008. The heavenly sanctuary is being cleansed. Now is the time to prepare the way for Jesus' coming.

Last edited by JCS; 06/19/10 07:56 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #125964
06/21/10 02:01 PM
06/21/10 02:01 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
JCS, I came across the following in GC pg. 676:
Quote:
The light of the sun will be superseded by a radiance which is not painfully dazzling, yet which immeasurably surpasses the brightness of our noontide. The glory of God and the Lamb floods the Holy City with unfading light. The redeemed walk in the sunless glory of perpetual day.

This sounds like light which isn't light. In thinking about what you are saying, could there be different types of light along with different speeds? If we assume that all creation (meaning creation as it relates to us on earth wink ) has been affected by sin, that the moon and the sun are not as bright as they were, that even our solar system may have been affected due to the proximity of sin, could we assume that further away is less affected and that perhaps light from distant objects could be relatively untainted by sin and therefore that light exhibits different characteristics? Assuming that our sin-tainted eyes can see some spectrum from that light, could that light travel faster than light we know about?

Do you think anything like that could come into play with your model?

Regarding stars disappearing, is there something about them in scientific journals I can read? I bet that would cause wide concern and can't be blamed on global warming. Or BP.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: kland] #125967
06/21/10 06:35 PM
06/21/10 06:35 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
"could there be different types of light along with different speeds?"

Most certainly. If I'm right, the glory emanating from God is angular gravitational energy that can actually tunnel through dimensionless voids.

"could we assume that further away is less affected and that perhaps light from distant objects could be relatively untainted by sin and therefore that light exhibits different characteristics?"

Interesting, it's possible.

"could that light travel faster than light we know about?"

Well, the trick to the First Flash model is "resultant acceleration" caused by matrixing together linear and curved dimensions. Beyond this, it is difficult for me to speculate on what is unknown. Considering the infinite creativity of the creator, it would be foolish of me to limit God on this. There is talk in theoretical circles of things like tachyons and Cerenkov radiation that have superluminal velocities.

By the way, Cerenkov radiation was in fact detected by a Russian physicist in 1934. It has an analog to a sonic boom when comparing light to sound. Thus one would expect a tachyon that is traveling faster than light to emit Cerekov radiation.

There are two principle ways that radiation can effectively travel between two points over a measured period of time faster than the "speed of light". Dimensionally short cutting areas of space, and by a change in temporal frequency.

Bottom line, I do not know.

"Do you think anything like that could come into play with your model?"

It's very possible. It's been my objective to utilize only proven facts as definitive proofs to the model, but I do avidly study theoretical concepts in an effort to find new leads. Using these leads, I then search for evidences supporting or disproving these new concepts. I'll search to see what I can find on this.

I did find this interesting topic:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/post.cfm?id=faster-than-light-electric-currents-2010-06-18

http://arxiv.org/abs/0903.0399

"Regarding stars disappearing, is there something about them in scientific journals I can read?"

Yes there is. The disappearing objects are visible galaxies furthest away from us. One should take note, this information is carefully handled by the scientific community to project alternate viewpoints from the same data. Basically, one count of distant objects was made and then a second count, later on, resulting with a smaller number. There are a million and one ways to distort and alter the perceptions and meaning to this data including blatant deception.

This article touches on some of the key points:
http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1998MNRAS.296..585F/0000585.000.html

I'm working to sort out the best journals on this subject. There are several overlapping studies with data relating to disappearing light from distant objects. As far as finding simple magazine articles, there are even more to sort from.

this journal reveals some more data on the subject though it is difficult to glean:

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/2003MNRAS.342L..47B

A simple internet search for disappearing galaxies brings up several alternate non journal topics.

Last edited by JCS; 06/21/10 07:42 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #125969
06/21/10 08:18 PM
06/21/10 08:18 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I found this article to be very interesting.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2008/01/scientist-says.html

The reason I find it interesting is because of a concept I have relating to the four living creatures in Ezekiel and Revelation. My concept is that these four living creatures represent the four dimensional properties that govern the visible universe; linear time, linear space, curved time, curved space.

In Revelation 15:7, one of these creatures gives the seven angels the seven vials of wrath. Thinking in line with what the First Flash model predicts as far as a rapidly expanding universe, the one dimension that begins to destabilize near the end is curved time.

The link points to a similar account.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #125978
06/22/10 12:00 AM
06/22/10 12:00 AM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Here are some additional links relating to disappearing galaxies:

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1995MNRAS.274..832P

This site is apparently Islamic and yet it seems to reveal many physical principles of the First Flash model. (Note: one should always be cautious of false religious systems so as to avoid deception.)

http://www.speed-light.info/speed_of_light_effective.htm

After looking carefully,I discovered a new component to the First Flash model on this web site. Apparently the Quran also has texts with day/thousand year equations. On this site, someone cleverly discovered that if you calculate the distance the Moon travels in kilometers, as it orbits the Earth, and divide this by the number of seconds per day, you obtain the speed of light.

This adds an entirely new layer to my model. Another interesting element to this is that when I switch the 1000 year value in my original 2 Peter 3:8 equation, the result will equal 1.

I'll try to illustrate. In this new light equation, 1000 years = 12,000 months = 25,831,348,035.086 km of which the Moon travels in that time.

A sidereal day = 86,164.0906 sec. The dist/time= 299,792.49 km/sec. (A very excellent approximate to the speed of light.) Considering the possibility of measurement error, it's close enough.

My 2 Peter 3:8 equation is:

(day * 1000 years) * (day/1000 years)= day^2

The day value is for time passed. If years are used, the answer must be multiplied by 365.25

When all of these values are transitioned with the one's for light, the answer = 1.

Of course, this is basic algebra.

If A/B=C, then C * B/A = 1.

If I had looked more closely when comparing my old 2 Peter 3:8 equation with my more refined "First Flash" equation, I could've discovered the relationship between 1000 years and linear space relative to the speed of light myself. I doubt that I would've ever considered the motion of the Moon even though it really is a required element when trying to calculate frame drag.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #125990
06/22/10 12:09 PM
06/22/10 12:09 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Most fascinating. I haven't read all on the links yet and probably will only be able to comprehend the abstract and conclusion as I am afraid most will be wasted on me, but I had no idea. Looks like this would be making the headlines.

Quote:
There are a million and one ways to distort and alter the perceptions and meaning to this data including blatant deception.
Except for the obvious part of them teaching everyone in school about the big bang and the universe is expanding and this would contradict it, do you see any other reason why they would attempt to cover this up? Is a stable universe, everything has preceded at the same rate forever, really detrimental to evolution or anti-God? Or should time slowing give them cause to not admit it? Just trying to understand possible motivations.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: kland] #125991
06/22/10 02:01 PM
06/22/10 02:01 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
"do you see any other reason why they would attempt to cover this up?"

When someone has an incorrect mind set, it's easy for them to draw false conclusions from gathered data or decide that the change in measured data reveals an error in how the data was retrieved.

On the point of errors, I noticed an error of my own.

Quote:
(day * 1000 years) * (day/1000 years)= day^2
The day value is for time passed. If years are used, the answer must be multiplied by 365.25
When all of these values are transitioned with the one's for light, the answer = 1.

For some reason my mind thought that this change was effectively C * B/A when in actuality it reduces to A * B * C.

I'm apparently mentally distracted due to personal concerns.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #125992
06/22/10 02:07 PM
06/22/10 02:07 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
For why data is interpreted or ignored as error, Thomas Kuhn's book "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions".

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: vastergotland] #126046
06/25/10 05:28 AM
06/25/10 05:28 AM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I'll have to read it some time.

Page 31 of 36 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 35 36

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!