HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,189 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 34 of 36 1 2 32 33 34 35 36
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #126433
07/20/10 03:41 AM
07/20/10 03:41 AM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I've just recently sent an email to Roger Penrose (who created "twistor theory") in regard to my "First Flash model" in relation to his twistor theory. Penrose is in fact a theist, meaning he believes that only one true God exists, but has not settled on any religion. I do not know of any other man more qualified to carry forward the work I've started. May the Holy Spirit work deeply upon his heart in order to lead him to greater truths that extend far beyond the physical in nature.

Quote:
Dear Sir Roger Penrose,

In the course of my study on twistor space I stopped to ponder over two unique concepts that have lead me to discover some startling conclusions.

1. What is the collective effect from a field of twistors at a scale of the Earth?

2. If null rays are on equal footing with spinors when combined to form twistors, and null rays represent linear timespace, then spinors would represent curved time-space.

This combination of a constant linear speed with a constant angular velocity results in an Arcamedean spiral. This result would seem to represent a form of "resultant time-space". Using this model at Earth's scale, each Earth rotation would represent spin and a light day's distance would represent the equivalent distance light travels within that period. Considering the resulting spiral, a constant spacing of a light day exists between each winding (possibly representing the constant observed speed of light due to a disregard of light's actual path as it expands in the form of a sphere from it's point of origin.)

In my consideration to the possibility that this "twistor field equation" may work as a simple representation of quantum gravitation at a cosmic scale, I've compared it to the commonly used cosmological red shift equation.

twistor field: c * w

simplified redshift equation: c * (observed wavelength - rest wavelength)/(Hubble constant * rest wavelength)

If these equations are equivalent, then curved time-space can be defined by: (observed wavelength - rest wavelength)/(Hubble constant * rest wavelength) . Since the WMAP calculations for our visible universe's age use the redshift equation, I decided to test the "twistor field equation" with WMAP's calculations.

WMAP calculations:

[year] [calculated age of the visible universe]
2003 13,690,000,000 years +/- 120,000,000 years
2008 13,730,000,000 years +/- 120,000,000 years
2010 13,750,000,000 years +/- 120,000,000 years

twistor field calculations using WMAP's 2008 measurement as a basis for resultant time
[yr][resultant yrs]x365.25=[resultant dys]sqrt=[linear dys]/365.25=[linear yrs][creation yr]
03 13,710,000,000 years 5.0075775x10^12 2,237,761.717 6126 4124 B.C.
08 13,730,000,000 years 5.0148825x10^12 2,239,393.717 6131 4124 B.C.
10 13,740,000,000 years 5.018535x10^12 2,240,208.696 6133 4124 B.C.

Encountering this extreme oddity, I considered how I could go about disproving this equation. With careful study, I discovered that this "twistor field equation" predicts significant temporal retardation of light when observed from great distances. Objects like pulsars would work quite well to test this prediction. Most pulsars are observed in superclusters like Hydra, Pavo-Indus, Perseus-Pisces, Coma and Hercules at an average distance of 360,000,000 light years. The most distant observed pulsars have been found in superclusters like Horologium and Corona Borealis at an average distance of 1,000,000,000 light years. According to this equation, a 60% relative temporal retardation rate should exist between such distances relative to Earth. Astronomical data confirms this to actually be true.

Due to the relationship this material has with the twistor theory, I thought it to be an honorable consideration to share what I've found with you. It is well known that you are one of the finest (if not the very elite) of mathematicians in the world today. In light of this, what I've presented is quite humble at best. Please feel free to be honest and direct with your constructive criticism on what I've shared. Thank you greatly for your time.

Sincerely,
John C. Sanders

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #126610
07/28/10 06:52 PM
07/28/10 06:52 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I just recently started studying how this equation incorporates itself into radioisotopic dating methods. This gets very complicated real quick. First off, space and time are not proportional. Speed is defined by distance/time. That means space and time are "inversely proportional." The speed of light is used to measure relative dimensions according to relativity. But we also know that time-space is expanding at an accelerating rate.

If you look at a recent news topic involving a "quantum paddle", the evidence of time existing at a greater rate when looking at things in the quantum scale is shown to be true. Looking at the other end of things, astronomical studies evidence that distant supernova exist in a state where time flows 60% slower than near by supernova.

Putting the pieces together, the flow of time for events in the past were faster than they are today and the flow of time for the very small is much faster than the very large.

Anyway, let's move on to the geological proofs disputing traditional radioisotopic dating methods. A man argued that no one has ever found a recent tree fossilized with rock dated in the millions of years. I have two points that destroy such a premise.

1. Science has evidenced the process of instantaneous fossilization.

2. Newly formed rock from Mt. Saint Helens was dated to be 100,000 years old, 12 years later.

On the second point, if I converted a 12 year linear period of normal time to resultant years for quantum scale events, I ended up with a value of 52,596 resultant years. It's not quite 100,000 but a similarity does exist. I suspect that there are still problems with the radioisotopic system, plus other possible variables that still remain unaccounted for.

What I see occurring here, are geologists incorrectly trying to mix two different units of time together in order to cook false results in favor of a false system of belief.

Last edited by JCS; 07/28/10 09:32 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #126612
07/30/10 01:19 PM
07/30/10 01:19 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
There is now hope that someone will actually research my model. That someone is Dr. Jason Lisle.

http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs/jason-lisle/2010/07/08/research-at-answers-in-genesis/

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #126613
07/30/10 02:16 PM
07/30/10 02:16 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
I notice 52,596 years seems fairly close to the maximum length C14 can be used for. Coincidence?

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: kland] #126618
07/31/10 04:35 AM
07/31/10 04:35 AM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I don't know. My studies in geology and nuclear physics is quite weak. C14 is far more accurate for shorter age calculations. You may very well be on to something kland.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #126728
08/11/10 10:36 PM
08/11/10 10:36 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
On another forum the following comment was made:

Quote:
I mentioned a while ago that our small group (basically my wife and I, and one other couple who both have science training) have been studying the Test of Faith materials from the UK. They are produced by the Templeton Foundation, which funds religion-related projects, and basically look at the relationship between science and religion.

They're very good, obtainable at most Christian bookstores (at least here) and well worth watching.

Their claim is that science and fait are not actually in conflict. I actually agree with that, and think we could do a lot more if we abandoned the conflict metaphors and moved on to looking for commonalties and shared interests.

I have to say, though, that they make conditions uniquely easy for themselves, by the forms of 'science' and 'faith' they choose... That is, the Christian faith they describe is completely happy to say that the universe began with a Big Bang, about 14 billion years ago, and that life arose through evolutionary processes, probably with some divine tinkering (intelligent design). In other words, they take out most of the hard bits and sticking points.

Now, that position is not unlike my own (non)position in some ways - looking at the evidence and looking at Scripture.

But I don't necessarily agree that they've proved their case of 'no conflict', given the way they've set it up.

Any reflections and reactions are very welcome.

This was my reply,

Quote:
Interesting. I believe that true science and true religion are in perfect harmony which other. I also believe that we, as finite beings, lack the infinite wisdom and intelligence necessary to fully discern true science or true religion. The only possible way to be led by truth would be to place complete faith in what is inspired by God first, above all other things.

That being said, I do agree with the standard model on two points. 1. That the universe expanded from a singularity at an exponentially accelerated rate. 2. WMAP's cosmic redshift calculations derived from CBR data is accurate.

What I disagree with is this idea that inflation ever stopped and that the universe's age was 13.5 billion years old in 1999, only to change to 13.69 (2003) 13.73 (2008) and most recently 13.75 in 2010. These changes in time only make sense from a resultant stand point. (similar to what happens when two vectors are combined into a resultant vector.)

The end result here is that I actually place greater faith in WMAP's results than the physicists involved with making them because of their faith in the standard model. I believe that many Christians today give in to the standard model and evolution due to greater faith in the scientific community than the plainly stated words of scripture.

The truth on creation starts to become blurred only after one places greater faith in the "experts" for determining the true meaning of the holy word. Everything breaks down to what one is willing to put greater faith into.

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #126738
08/14/10 03:41 PM
08/14/10 03:41 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
I do not know if anyone is still reading this, but I will soon be writing a manuscript to be critiqued by an established theoretical physicist. (who happens to be an atheist)

I think my focus shall be on the apparent data from exponential changes in WMAP measurements (indicating that the period of inflation never stopped.) Perhaps then I should lead into predicted properties expected to be observed during an inflationary period.

In the very simplest sense, cosmic inflation is time-space expanding. Finding the base units of this time-space expansion will generate an equation where time-space is squared. At that unitary level, both the dimensions of space and time would be observed to exponentially increase as the visible universe expands.

The profound point here, is that measured age of distant objects will be observed to transpire with a greater frequency than in local time. (This gets into topics like virtual particles, Planck's constant, frequency domain, and most importantly Fourier transforms. I will avoid explaining these topics here.) I could compare this to the observed WMAP data leading the reader to desire to discover what the base units of time-space are, in order to successfully determine what the correct time of "the big bang" actually was.

Comparing the ratio of change in Earth time to WMAP data for "cosmic time" would reveal the ratio of difference. Using advanced math, I would then reveal that the base time-space units needed to create this ratio (under the circumstance of continued inflation) would be Earth's frequency of rotation and the distance light travels over the period of that rotation.

To avoid deepened controversy, I should probably avoid posting the actual date of "the big bang" event.

For Bravus's benefit, I'm going to post some basic equations that I've recently pounded out.

S= linear space
T= linear time
D= curved space
A= curved time
C= speed of light
V= virtual particle
S/T=C
V/C=(TV)/S
S=CT
T=S/C
V=0
(S/T)*(D/A)=C^2

(S/T)*A=D "curved space is gravitational acceleration"
D/(S/T)=A "curved time is time dilation"
(D/A)*T=S "linear space is inertial acceleration"
S/(D/A)=T "linear time is inflation"

Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #126745
08/15/10 01:43 PM
08/15/10 01:43 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
You may want to make sure no prophecy references find their way into this document as well..

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: vastergotland] #126747
08/15/10 06:02 PM
08/15/10 06:02 PM
JCS  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Colorado, USA
Yes, well of course not.

S. C. Kavassalis is a theoretical physicist in Toronto, focused in the area of mathematical relativity. (Like Roger Penrose.) I will have to closely watch my P's and Q's in how I go about presenting my manuscript to her though, based upon her statement in this quote.

Quote:
For me, I pick wanting logical consistency to wanting magic. I quite enjoy living in my godless world because that means I can rationally trust in the scientific method. As soon as you insert some physics-defying being, you lose the ability to actually trust in empirical methods and results. I can no longer imagine perfect experiments that I can preform n times and get the same outcome n times (science is about repeatability, after all). As long as there is some god-like being that can interact in our world, she has the ability to come down and stick her invisible hands in front of my detectors as many times as she would like without me knowing about it. Adding in magic results in absolute chaos! I'd have to pick a new career, because no laws of physics could rationally exist!

Really though, it should make no difference. Dependence on theological beliefs should never be attempted to be used as proofs (or even mentioned) within a scientific journal anyway. The focus of study is on the science of how things physically "work", not on the theological.

Even if a journal was written on the physics of God, theological beliefs being used as proofs still wouldn't be appropriate.

With all of that being said, it was my faith in scripture that led me to discover the equation, leading to the writing of my cosmological model.

Last edited by JCS; 08/15/10 06:29 PM.
Re: A New Creationist Cosmological Model "The First Flash" [Re: JCS] #126748
08/16/10 12:07 AM
08/16/10 12:07 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Did you ever receive a reply from this person?

Originally Posted By: JCS
I've just recently sent an email to Roger Penrose (who created "twistor theory") in regard to my "First Flash model" in relation to his twistor theory. Penrose is in fact a theist, meaning he believes that only one true God exists, but has not settled on any religion. I do not know of any other man more qualified to carry forward the work I've started. May the Holy Spirit work deeply upon his heart in order to lead him to greater truths that extend far beyond the physical in nature.

Quote:
Dear Sir Roger Penrose,

In the course of my study on twistor space I stopped to ponder over two unique concepts that have lead me to discover some startling conclusions.

1. What is the collective effect from a field of twistors at a scale of the Earth?

2. If null rays are on equal footing with spinors when combined to form twistors, and null rays represent linear timespace, then spinors would represent curved time-space.

This combination of a constant linear speed with a constant angular velocity results in an Arcamedean spiral. This result would seem to represent a form of "resultant time-space". Using this model at Earth's scale, each Earth rotation would represent spin and a light day's distance would represent the equivalent distance light travels within that period. Considering the resulting spiral, a constant spacing of a light day exists between each winding (possibly representing the constant observed speed of light due to a disregard of light's actual path as it expands in the form of a sphere from it's point of origin.)

In my consideration to the possibility that this "twistor field equation" may work as a simple representation of quantum gravitation at a cosmic scale, I've compared it to the commonly used cosmological red shift equation.

twistor field: c * w

simplified redshift equation: c * (observed wavelength - rest wavelength)/(Hubble constant * rest wavelength)

If these equations are equivalent, then curved time-space can be defined by: (observed wavelength - rest wavelength)/(Hubble constant * rest wavelength) . Since the WMAP calculations for our visible universe's age use the redshift equation, I decided to test the "twistor field equation" with WMAP's calculations.

WMAP calculations:

[year] [calculated age of the visible universe]
2003 13,690,000,000 years +/- 120,000,000 years
2008 13,730,000,000 years +/- 120,000,000 years
2010 13,750,000,000 years +/- 120,000,000 years

twistor field calculations using WMAP's 2008 measurement as a basis for resultant time
[yr][resultant yrs]x365.25=[resultant dys]sqrt=[linear dys]/365.25=[linear yrs][creation yr]
03 13,710,000,000 years 5.0075775x10^12 2,237,761.717 6126 4124 B.C.
08 13,730,000,000 years 5.0148825x10^12 2,239,393.717 6131 4124 B.C.
10 13,740,000,000 years 5.018535x10^12 2,240,208.696 6133 4124 B.C.

Encountering this extreme oddity, I considered how I could go about disproving this equation. With careful study, I discovered that this "twistor field equation" predicts significant temporal retardation of light when observed from great distances. Objects like pulsars would work quite well to test this prediction. Most pulsars are observed in superclusters like Hydra, Pavo-Indus, Perseus-Pisces, Coma and Hercules at an average distance of 360,000,000 light years. The most distant observed pulsars have been found in superclusters like Horologium and Corona Borealis at an average distance of 1,000,000,000 light years. According to this equation, a 60% relative temporal retardation rate should exist between such distances relative to Earth. Astronomical data confirms this to actually be true.

Due to the relationship this material has with the twistor theory, I thought it to be an honorable consideration to share what I've found with you. It is well known that you are one of the finest (if not the very elite) of mathematicians in the world today. In light of this, what I've presented is quite humble at best. Please feel free to be honest and direct with your constructive criticism on what I've shared. Thank you greatly for your time.

Sincerely,
John C. Sanders

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Page 34 of 36 1 2 32 33 34 35 36

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!