HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,619
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 3,494 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 68 of 103 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 102 103
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: kland] #127749
09/24/10 03:10 PM
09/24/10 03:10 PM
Tom  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MM
The atheist doesn't understand why God hasn't fully explained to us why He chose to create FMAs even though He knew which ones would sin and rebel and die in the lake of fire. He mistakenly concludes such a God must be cruel and uncaring. I can't imagine what the atheist would conclude about a god who created FMAs knowing some of them might sin and rebel and die in the lake of fire but hoping they wouldn't. I know what I think about such a god.

It's the other way around! That is, it's very easy to understand that God is love, and that love entails risk. So God created creatures to love and be loved, knowing it was fully possible that His love would be rejected, because that's the way love is.

However, the possibility you are suggesting, that there is a god who would knowingly create creatures that he knew would serve no other purpose than for him to burn alive, torture, and kill; well, the atheist is right! Such a god would be unspeakably cruel and uncaring.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127761
09/25/10 03:42 PM
09/25/10 03:42 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Tom, yes, God is unique and special. He "inhabits eternity."

T: This means God is eternal.

I believe it means He exists in the past, present, and future simultaneously.

Quote:
M: He is omnipresent. God occupies the past, present, and future simultaneously.

T: This doesn't make sense. The future hasn't happened yet.

For you it hasn’t happened yet. But for God the past, present, and future happen simultaneously.

Quote:
M: Therefore, He knows "the end from the beginning."

T: That's not why He knows the end from the beginning. He knows the end from the beginning for the same reason that we do, except that His knowledge is perfect and His ability to visualize is perfect. I'll give some examples. If you visualize closing a door, you know what will happen, even without closing the door. Or, to put it another way, before you close the door, you know what will happen. This is because of past experience, and knowledge of what happens when a door is closed. You can visualize the action of the door, the sound it makes, the sense of touch that would come from touching the knob, and so forth.

Here's another example. When you roll a die, you can visualize it's rolling around, and know it will come up with a number from 1 to 6. However, you don't know which, because you don't know all the variables involved involving the force of the roll, how the die is rolling around, how it bumps, and so forth. If you knew these things as well as God does, you could predict exactly which die would come up. God knows everything. He has perfect knowledge. He understands how things works, and He knows people's characters. He also has perfect visualization, so the future is as the past, in terms of His seeing it.

I agree God knows everything – “the end from the beginning” (which, by the way, isn’t the same thing as knowing everything from the beginning to the end). I also agree He can predict the outcome of certain things based solely on His knowledge of cause and consequence. However, the only way He can accurately know the specific choices specific people will make and the resulting specific outcomes thousands of years in advance is by knowing the future like history.

Quote:
M: No one else possesses these supernatural abilities. Why? Because they are not God. He is not bound by our space-time continuum. Neither does God's unique and special abilities alter it.

T: In virtually every conversation you repeat this, yet it's been pointed out many times that this is not an issue. This is very curious. It makes me wonder, like Thomas asked you, if you're understanding what we're talking about. No one has suggested that God's abilities alter the future. Why would you think this is something worth mentioning once, let alone dozens of times?

You believe God knowing the future like history makes it single-threaded. You also believe it makes it impossible for people to make choices resulting in different outcomes. I’m saying these things are not true. I’m saying God can, and does, know the future like history without making it single-threaded or without making it impossible for people to make choices resulting in different outcomes. His ability to exist in the past, present, and future simultaneously has absolutely no effect on time or space. Things unfold normally as if God knew nothing or did not exist.

Quote:
M: As you like to say, "The future is what it is." The future is totally and completely open. It can play out any number of ways.

T: Not under your presuppositions it can't. It's rather astounding to me that you don't perceive this.

The reason you are having a hard time comprehending my view is because you refuse to believe God exists in the past, present, and future simultaneously, and that it has no effect whatsoever on how things unfold in time and space for the rest of us.

Quote:
M: We are free to choose as we please. Nothing is hindering us.

T: Again, it makes me think you're not understanding what's being said when you write this. This has never been an issue. Nobody thinks otherwise. There's no reason to make this point. Why *are* you making this point? Why do you make it so often?

Because you believe my view makes it impossible for people to makes choices resulting in different outcomes thus limiting their choices to ones that do not result in different outcomes. I’m saying this isn’t true. They are totally and completely free to choose as they please.

Quote:
M: Especially not the fact God knows what we will choose and how things will unfold.

T: Why would this prevent us from doing what we please? Why do you think this is a point worth making?

See previous response.

Quote:
M: Again, His knowledge is based on His supernatural ability to occupy the past, present, and future simultaneously.

T: No it's not. His knowledge is based on His intelligence, His ability to reason, and to visualize.

I disagree. This disagreement accounts for why you cannot grasp my view without wondering if I’m not grasping your view.

Quote:
M: His being ubiquitous in no way alters our reality.

T: What do you mean? It's not "our reality." It's just reality.

Good point. “Reality” probably isn’t the best term to describe the difference between us and God as it relates to His ability to exist in the past, present, and future simultaneously and our inability to do the same thing. Perhaps “perception” is a better term. Things are different for God since He knows “the end from the beginning.” Being omnipresent in time and space makes Him omniscient. We can't imagine what that's like.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127762
09/25/10 04:14 PM
09/25/10 04:14 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: I realize you believe God is incapable of knowing the future like history, but I believe it is true.

T: Do you believe God is capable of knowing that He doesn't exist?

M:God does indeed exist. Therefore, He cannot know otherwise.

T: Bingo! The future does not exist. Therefore, God cannot know otherwise.

God does indeed exist in the past, present, and future simultaneously, therefore, the future does indeed exist from God’s perspective. It doesn’t exist yet for the rest of us, but, then again, we are not God, we do not exist in the past, present, and the future simultaneously, therefore, the future does not yet exist from our perspective.

Quote:
M: Why are you so sure the future will play out the way it is described in the GC?

T: It's based on principles that are spelled out. That is, God has told us the principles that are working, and given these principles, and given human nature, I think it makes perfect sense that things would play out the way described.

M: But according to you God cannot know with absolute certainty which one of the millions of ways the future can play out. Why is this different?

T: It's not different.

M: Also, if the future is certain to play out according to the minute details described in prophecy doesn't that mean, using your logic, the future is single-threaded?

T: They're not minute details. They are normal details that one would expect given an understanding of the principles involved and the characters of the individuals involved.

M:I agree with you that God knows which individuals will be involved and the character traits they will cultivate. But do you agree with me that knowing as much involves knowing countless details in advance?

T: No.

How long ago do you think God knew which people would be involved in legislating and enforcing Sunday laws? Has He known it from eternity past? If so, how many choices and outcomes do you think are involved? Do the choices of previous generations have any bearing on the outcome of end-time events? For example, will the choices Adam and Eve made throughout their lifetime and the influence those choices played in the choices their children and grandchildren, and so on, made thereafter have anything to do with the choices and outcomes people will make leading up to and during the Sabbath-Sunday crisis? If so, would you agree we are talking about a tremendous volume of detail?

Quote:
M: Think of the myriad of choices and outcomes involved in cultivating character.

T: That doesn't matter. What matters is the choices that people who already have a certain character make. When the light of the final message is given to the world, the message which started in 1888, people will divide into two camps, those who reject the message and those who respond to it. Those who reject it will respond to Satan's bidding, and God knows Satan's character, and how those who are in his camp will respond.

Do you think God has known forever precisely who will make choices resulting in the Sabbath-Sunday crisis? For example, God knew years in advance that Cyrus would make choices resulting in the Jews returning to Jerusalem.

Quote:
M: Think of all the people and all the choices and all the outcomes involved in creating nations and laws and churches and doctrines all culminating in legislation enforcing Sunday laws.

T: This isn't looking at the problem in the right way, IMO. Think of it from the standpoint of Satan. When Satan sees the final Gospel message, which prepares a people for the coming of Christ, he knows his time is short and he has to do something. So he counterfeits. He counterfeits Christ, the Gospel, the Holy Spirit, the Sabbath -- everything. God knows what the result of this is. It doesn't matter what the time period is, or who's alive, or any of this. There's no need to see all the myriad possibilities to know what will happen. Understanding the principles involved, and the character of those involved, is sufficient.

Thousands of years before the USA came into existence God said it would happen and that she would go on to enforce Sunday laws. Given the gazillion possible ways things could have unfolded since the days of Daniel, why do you believe God knew with absolute certainty things would play out precisely as they have? And, did His knowing so make the future single-threaded?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: kland] #127763
09/25/10 04:21 PM
09/25/10 04:21 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Kland, please glean answers to your questions from my responses to Tom.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Tom] #127764
09/25/10 04:35 PM
09/25/10 04:35 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: The atheist doesn't understand why God hasn't fully explained to us why He chose to create FMAs even though He knew which ones would sin and rebel and die in the lake of fire. He mistakenly concludes such a God must be cruel and uncaring. I can't imagine what the atheist would conclude about a god who created FMAs knowing some of them might sin and rebel and die in the lake of fire but hoping they wouldn't. I know what I think about such a god.

T: It's the other way around! That is, it's very easy to understand that God is love, and that love entails risk. So God created creatures to love and be loved, knowing it was fully possible that His love would be rejected, because that's the way love is. However, the possibility you are suggesting, that there is a god who would knowingly create creatures that he knew would serve no other purpose than for him to burn alive, torture, and kill; well, the atheist is right! Such a god would be unspeakably cruel and uncaring.

Your response implies you understand precisely why God created FMAs ("free moral agents" AG 40.4) even though He knew exactly which ones would sin and rebel and die in the lake of fire. The truth is, however, God has not yet explained to us precisely why He did so. Neither has He explained why He didn't intervene and prevent the birth of such monsters as Caiaphas, Pilate, Nero, Charlemagne, Hitler, etc. Nor has He explained why He doesn't intervene and prevent innocent men, women, and children from being murdered, raped, abducted, etc. Or, perhaps you believe God does not have the right or power to intervene and prevent such things from happening? If so, I cannot imagine what the atheist would think of such an impotent god.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #127766
09/25/10 05:56 PM
09/25/10 05:56 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Does prophecy really demand that the world history play out exactly as it has politically? Unless there is something inherent in christianity which encourages colonialism, and which is lacking in all non-christian cultures, america could have been colonised from the west rather than from the east. Or american preeuropean culture could have developed in a more technocratic way, having the Aztec invade europe rather than the other way around. Would such scenarios have made lasting damage to the propecy?

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: vastergotland] #127770
09/25/10 06:21 PM
09/25/10 06:21 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Thomas, do you think world history has played out the way God described it in prophecy? Or, do you think He may have gotten some things wrong? And, do you think God described nations in prophecy that never materialized?

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #127771
09/25/10 06:40 PM
09/25/10 06:40 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
As I dont think the future is single-threaded, what I am proposing is that many different paths could reach to a prophetically foreshaddowed political situation. Had France won the 100 year war, what is today US could have spoken French now. Had the Spanish Armada not been devastated in a storm, all of America could have been latin America, both continents. Neither of these differences would necessarily change any prophetic situation which US might be involved in as I can tell.

Then had the chinese stayed course in their expansionist phase, California and Australia could easily have been first colonized (by euroasians) from China. If England and China had clashed on the prarie, who knows how history would have played out. But if it would have lead to any prophetically troubling situations, I cant say.

Simply put, unlike HisChild, I do not think that John was seing W Bush and Obama in his vision on Patmos some 1900 years ago..

Galatians 2
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

It is so hazardous to take here a little and there a little. If you put the right little's together you can make the bible teach anything you wish. //Graham Maxwell
Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: vastergotland] #127777
09/26/10 12:56 AM
09/26/10 12:56 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Thomas, it sounds like you're saying the discovery of North America didn't require Christians fleeing papal persecution in Europe. That part in prophecy about the earth opening its mouth and swallowing up the flood helping the woman didn't have to play out the way it did? How do you envision it playing out if things had involved heathen China instead of Christian Europe? For example, how would the following details have been fulfilled:

1. The dragon-serpent
2. The woman
3. The child
4. The wilderenss
5. The flood
6. The 1260
7. The earth
8. The commandment-keeping remnant
9. The testimony of Jesus

Revelation
12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child].
12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Re: How Can a Person Know if a Prophecy is Conditional or Unconditional? - Part 2 [Re: Mountain Man] #127786
09/26/10 11:36 PM
09/26/10 11:36 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
Mike, North America was discovered several times, none of which included Christians fleeing papal persecution in Europe. The first Europeans to find North America (as far as anyone today knows) were vikings. These would have been catholic christians who migrated due to political turmoil and seeking economic prosperity. The second time North America was discovered by Europeans would have been Spanish adventurers looking for gold and Spanish Jesuit priests seeking to convert the indians to the Catholic faith. The third and fourth times would have been English, French, maybe Dutch explorers working under the commission of their respective political authorities seeking the natural resources wealth the Spaniards had been gaining from their central American and Caribbean colonies. Some of the colonists that travelled from England to the American colonies would have been seeking religious freedom, but they would have been Puritans seeking freedom from the heavy hand of the Church of England rather than the Catholic Church. Some of the colonists travelling from France would have been Huguenots seeking peace from Catholic persecution. Whether the Huguenots ever were a large group in North America is highly unclear from the Wikipedia article on their history. It also says that this group was not welcome in the French colonies wherefore they found refuge in British or Dutch colonies.
Sweden also organised an expedition which established a colony in North America, on the Delaware river. Like the colonies of the other european countries, it was intended to bring wealth to europe to fund the many conflicts on this continent.

Thus history shows that neither discovery nor initial settlement had anything to do with Christians fleeing. Some level of immigration was fuelled by religious persecution, but only to a minor degree Catholic persecution.

Revelation 12 says that the earth swallowed up a flood spewn from the mouth of the dragon. If your theory is that persecuted christians that could flee to the earth (north america), then you are basically saying that the French Huguenots and the British Puritans (and Roman Catholics who were also persecuted by the Anglican priesthood) were the dragons weapon against the woman but that their removal to America saved the woman from the dragon. I am sure this is not quite what you would have in mind..

If again the wilderness the woman sought refuge in was America, would that not create need for rewriting the prophetic timetables?

The dragon, being that it is initially found in both heaven and on earth is surely the devil and his forces. Not particularly affected by changing this particular part of history.

The woman, the wine plant of Gods true people before and after Jesus, would have continued growing in the three branches of the eastern church, the catholic church and the protestant church.

The child, Jesus, would have lived, teached, died and resurrected in the first century AD still.

The wilderness, since the persecution of woman by the dragon starts before the European discovery of America, Americas colonisation should hardly affect this part?

The flood, the serpent use a flood to persecute the woman, to carry her away. The earth swallow the flood thereby saving the woman. Flood = people? Does the serpent harass the woman with European overpopulation which is defused by millions of Europeans moving to America? Still the woman is saved by the earth taking that which the serpent used as a weapon against her. If the flooding is representing those you mention migrating to America, the persecuted Puritans and Huguenots, if they are the serpents weapon against the woman, would that not make the persecuted congregations actually doing harm to the Church, who was subsequently saved by their migration?

The 1260, a time period of wilderness refuge for the woman. Since no one is proposing this to be tied with the discovery of the Americas, their colonisation would not obviously be tied with it.

The earth, a continent which had the largest and most well organised cities in the world (with possible exception of east Asia) and with empires counting millions of inhabitants would hardly be "sparsely populated" unless you sport a very politically incorrect view of who may be counted when counting populations (not to mention how unchristian such a view would have to be).

The commandment-keeping remnant, being that they are mentioned as the remnant of the seed of the woman, whos first seed was Jesus, they would be the brothers (and sisters) of Jesus.
Matthew 12:50
For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother." Also not affected by different scenarios of the history of America.

The testimony of Jesus, was the reason John was on Patmos in the first place.
Revelation 1:9
I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.

Obviously it is not bound to any events taking place on the American continent 1400 years into the future.

PS. It is easy to see different outcomes for the world history also when you consider that Christianity could easily have held the position in China that Buddhism holds today, had certain events taken different turns. Christianity was introduced already around 635 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestorianism_in_China .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_East
How would prophecy have played out if North America had been colonised by east Christian Chinese rather than west Christian europeans?

Galatians 2

Page 68 of 103 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 102 103

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:07 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!