HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,597
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,252 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25
Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #127922
10/01/10 03:09 AM
10/01/10 03:09 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, please respond to the following post. I've highlighted in red areas I think reflect your view.

Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Tom, the following manuscript seems to reflect your view, a view which Ellen rejected:

As they reasoned in Noah's day they reason today, when the warning message is proclaimed to fear God and keep His commandments. The wrath of God is soon to fall on all the sinful and disobedient, and they will perish in the general conflagration. Professed servants of Christ who are unfaithful, who do not reverence God and with fear prepare for the terrible future event, will lull themselves to carnal security with their fallacious reasoning, as they did in Noah's day. "God is too good and too merciful [they reason] to save just a few who keep the Sabbath and believe the message of warning. The great men and the good men, the philosophers and men of wisdom would see the Sabbath and the shortness of time, if it were true." They do not believe a merciful God who made men will consume them with fire because they do not believe the warnings given. This, they reason, is not in accordance with God. . . . {12MR 207.1}

God's love is represented in our day as being of such a character as would forbid His destroying the sinner. Men reason from their own low standard of right and justice. "Thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself" (Psalm 50:21). They measure God by themselves. They reason as to how they would act under the circumstances and decide God would do as they imagine they would do. {12MR 207.2}

God's goodness and long forbearance, His patience and mercy exercised to His subjects, will not hinder Him from punishing the sinner who refused to be obedient to His requirements. It is not for a man--a criminal against God's holy law, pardoned only through the great sacrifice He made in giving His Son to die for the guilty because His law was changeless--to dictate to God. After all this effort on the part of God to preserve the sacred and exalted character of His law, if men, through the sophistry of the devil, turn the mercy and condescension of God into a curse, they must suffer the penalty. Because Christ died they consider they have liberty to transgress God's holy law that condemns the transgressor, and would complain of its strictness and its penalty as severe and unlike God. They are uttering the words Satan utters to millions, to quiet their conscience in rebellion against God. {12MR 208.1}

In no kingdom or government is it left to the lawbreakers to say what punishment is to be executed against those who have broken the law. All we have, all the bounties of His grace which we possess, we owe to God. The aggravating character of sin against such a God cannot be estimated any more than the heavens can be measured with a span. God is a moral governor as well as a Father. He is the Lawgiver. He makes and executes His laws. Law that has no penalty is of no force. {12MR 208.2}

The plea may be made that a loving Father would not see His children suffering the punishment of God by fire while He had the power to relieve them. But God would, for the good of His subjects and for their safety, punish the transgressor. God does not work on the plan of man. He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world. Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice.--Ms 5, 1876, pp. 1-3.

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #127924
10/01/10 05:07 AM
10/01/10 05:07 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MM
"Their sufferings are often represented as a punishment visited upon them by the direct decree of God. It is thus that the great deceiver seeks to conceal his own work." I agree with Ellen.

You say you do, but it doesn't appear to me that your posts reflect this idea. Instead what I have often seen is the idea that God uses Satan, the Romans, and others, as pretty much puppets to do His bidding.

I'm seen you make many statements that God visits punishments upon the wicked by direct decrees, but can't think of even once when you've said that it is Satan who does this, as a way to conceal his own work.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #127925
10/01/10 05:17 AM
10/01/10 05:17 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
You seem to be saying the paragraph I posted, when taken in context, means evil angels, not holy angels, will personally cause the devastation portrayed by the seven last plagues. You also seem to be saying holy angels have never personally caused death or destruction. Did I misunderstand you?

I understand that the previous paragraph explains that the same principles will be used in the future destruction as was used in the destruction of Jerusalem. Isn't that clear? For example:

1.The restraint which has been upon the wicked is removed.
2.The Spirit of God, persistently resisted, has been at last withdrawn.
3.Unsheltered by divine grace, they have no protection from the wicked one.
4.Satan will then plunge the inhabitants of the earth into one great, final trouble.

After saying this she then says it will be like the destruction of Jerusalem. When she was discussing the destruction Jerusalem, she said was like what the future will be like.

Quote:
Also, Ellen wrote - "A single angel destroyed all the first-born of the Egyptians and filled the land with mourning." Is she saying a holy angel caused the first-born to die?

She says the same principles were at work in the Egyptian plagues that will be at work in the final plagues. The four points I quoted brings out what those principles are.

Quote:
Then, she wrote - "When David offended against God by numbering the people, one angel caused that terrible destruction by which his sin was punished." Is Ellen saying a holy angel caused the terrible destruction?

Yes, and she explains how in the previous paragraph.

Quote:
Next, she wrote - "The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits." Is Ellen saying holy angels exercise destructive power when God commands?

Yes, and she explains how in the previous paragraph.

Quote:
Finally, she wrote - "There are forces now ready, and only waiting the divine permission, to spread desolation everywhere." Is Ellen saying evil angels will cause the destruction portrayed by the seven last plagues?

Yes, and she explains how in the previous paragraph. She made comparisons, as clear as possible, that the destruction in the future would be *like* the destruction of Jerusalem. She enunciated the same principles, and she said it was like Jerusalem, and when she wrote of Jerusalem, she explained that that was like what the future would be.

Also, something else to bear in mind, is that God will act like Jesus Christ acted while here with us in the flesh. Jesus Christ was a full and complete revelation of God. This is one of the problems I see with your point of view. It would have God acting contrary to what Jesus Christ taught and revealed.

Another problem is that it doesn't seem to present sin as having consequences (that aren't arbitrarily imposed). For example:

Quote:
God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life. (DA 764)

Wouldn't separating oneself from the fountain of life result in death? And isn't this something the sinner himself does?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #127926
10/01/10 05:27 AM
10/01/10 05:27 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Regarding 15454, in 14MR3 she wrote:

Quote:
I was shown that the judgments of God would not come directly out from the Lord upon them, but in this way: They place themselves beyond His protection. He warns, corrects, reproves, and points out the only path of safety; then if those who have been the objects of His special care will follow their own course independent of the Spirit of God, after repeated warnings, if they choose their own way, then He does not commission His angels to prevent Satan's decided attacks upon them. It is Satan's power that is at work at sea and on land, bringing calamity and distress, and sweeping off multitudes to make sure of his prey. And storm and tempest both by sea and land will be, for Satan has come down in great wrath. He is at work. He knows his time is short and, if he is not restrained, we shall see more terrible manifestations of his power than we have ever dreamed of. {14MR 3.1}

I think this explains how God punishes transgressors.

A principle to bear in mind is that God is constantly, actively preventing sin/Satan from causing terrible consequences. As soon as God removes His protection, devastation takes place. The following explains this well:

Quote:
We cannot know how much we owe to Christ for the peace and protection which we enjoy. It is the restraining power of God that prevents mankind from passing fully under the control of Satan. The disobedient and unthankful have great reason for gratitude for God's mercy and long-suffering in holding in check the cruel, malignant power of the evil one. But when men pass the limits of divine forbearance, that restraint is removed. God does not stand toward the sinner as an executioner of the sentence against transgression; but He leaves the rejectors of His mercy to themselves, to reap that which they have sown.(GC 37)

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #127927
10/01/10 12:24 PM
10/01/10 12:24 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Personally, I believe Jesus said it best through the SOP:

Quote:
God's judgments will be visited upon those who are seeking to oppress and destroy His people. His long forbearance with the wicked emboldens men in transgression, but their punishment is nonetheless certain and terrible because it is long delayed. "The Lord shall rise up as in Mount Perazim, He shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that He may do His work, His strange work; and bring to pass His act, His strange act." Isaiah 28:21. To our merciful God the act of punishment is a strange act. "As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked." Ezekiel 33:11. The Lord is "merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, . . . forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin." Yet He will "by no means clear the guilty." "The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked." Exodus 34:6, 7; Nahum 1:3. By terrible things in righteousness He will vindicate the authority of His downtrodden law. The severity of the retribution awaiting the transgressor may be judged by the Lord's reluctance to execute justice. The nation with which He bears long, and which He will not smite until it has filled up the measure of its iniquity in God's account, will finally drink the cup of wrath unmixed with mercy. {GC 627.2}

His "strange act" is the execution of justice and judgment, which happens when sinners pass the limits of mercy and divine forbearance. God executes justice and judgment in several different ways, and through it all He is in control of the depth and degree of punishment. He leaves nothing to fate, or evil men and angels, or natural law. He alone is in control.

If we look at the next paragraph:
Originally Posted By: GC 627.3
When Christ ceases His intercession in the sanctuary, the unmingled wrath threatened against those who worship the beast and his image and receive his mark (Revelation 14:9, 10), will be poured out. The plagues upon Egypt when God was about to deliver Israel were similar in character to those more terrible and extensive judgments which are to fall upon the world just before the final deliverance of God's people. Says the revelator, in describing those terrific scourges: "There fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image." The sea "became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea." And "the rivers and fountains of waters . . . became blood." Terrible as these inflictions are, God's justice stands fully vindicated. The angel of God declares: "Thou art righteous, O Lord, . . . because Thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and Thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy." Revelation 16:2-6. By condemning the people of God to death, they have as truly incurred the guilt of their blood as if it had been shed by their hands. In like manner Christ declared the Jews of His time guilty of all the blood of holy men which had been shed since the days of Abel; for they possessed the same spirit and were seeking to do the same work with these murderers of the prophets. {GC 627.3}
Would it be incorrect to say that when His strange act happens is "When Christ ceases His intercession in the sanctuary"? Also, would when be sometime when those who are seeking to oppress and destroy His people?

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #127940
10/01/10 06:49 PM
10/01/10 06:49 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
"Their sufferings are often represented as a punishment visited upon them by the direct decree of God. It is thus that the great deceiver seeks to conceal his own work." I agree with Ellen.

You say you do, but it doesn't appear to me that your posts reflect this idea. Instead what I have often seen is the idea that God uses Satan, the Romans, and others, as pretty much puppets to do His bidding.

I'm seen you make many statements that God visits punishments upon the wicked by direct decrees, but can't think of even once when you've said that it is Satan who does this, as a way to conceal his own work.

Again, I believe God uses several different methods to execute justice and judgment. One of them is permitting evil angels to cause death and destruction within the limits He establishes and enforces.

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #127942
10/01/10 07:19 PM
10/01/10 07:19 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

MM:Again, I believe God uses several different methods to execute justice and judgment. One of them is permitting evil angels to cause death and destruction within the limits He establishes and enforces.

In the view you say you agree with, *Satan* is the one responsible for the death and destruction. But in *your* view, God is responsible.

So you don't really agree with what she said. The great deceiver can't be hiding his own work by accusing God if God is really the one responsible for the death and destruction.

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #127943
10/01/10 07:27 PM
10/01/10 07:27 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: You seem to be saying the paragraph I posted, when taken in context, means evil angels, not holy angels, will personally cause the devastation portrayed by the seven last plagues. You also seem to be saying holy angels have never personally caused death or destruction. Did I misunderstand you?

T: I understand that the previous paragraph explains that the same principles will be used in the future destruction as was used in the destruction of Jerusalem. Isn't that clear? For example:

1.The restraint which has been upon the wicked is removed.
2.The Spirit of God, persistently resisted, has been at last withdrawn.
3.Unsheltered by divine grace, they have no protection from the wicked one.
4.Satan will then plunge the inhabitants of the earth into one great, final trouble.

After saying this she then says it will be like the destruction of Jerusalem. When she was discussing the destruction Jerusalem, she said was like what the future will be like.

Do I have your permission, then, to conclude you agree with my assessment of your view?

Quote:
M: Also, Ellen wrote - "A single angel destroyed all the first-born of the Egyptians and filled the land with mourning." Is she saying a holy angel caused the first-born to die?

T: She says the same principles were at work in the Egyptian plagues that will be at work in the final plagues. The four points I quoted brings out what those principles are.

Is no your answer? If so, does that mean you believe it was an evil angel that caused the first-born to die?

Quote:
M: Then, she wrote - "When David offended against God by numbering the people, one angel caused that terrible destruction by which his sin was punished." Is Ellen saying a holy angel caused the terrible destruction?

T: Yes, and she explains how in the previous paragraph.

Are you saying, yes, a holy angel caused the terrible destruction by withdrawing his protection and permitting an evil angel to do it?

Quote:
M: Next, she wrote - "The same destructive power exercised by holy angels when God commands, will be exercised by evil angels when He permits." Is Ellen saying holy angels exercise destructive power when God commands?

T: Yes, and she explains how in the previous paragraph.

How do evil angels exercise the "same destructive power" as holy angels? Do they withdraw their protection and permit some other evil entity to cause death and destruction?

Quote:
M: Finally, she wrote - "There are forces now ready, and only waiting the divine permission, to spread desolation everywhere." Is Ellen saying evil angels will cause the destruction portrayed by the seven last plagues?

T: Yes, and she explains how in the previous paragraph. She made comparisons, as clear as possible, that the destruction in the future would be *like* the destruction of Jerusalem. She enunciated the same principles, and she said it was like Jerusalem, and when she wrote of Jerusalem, she explained that that was like what the future would be.

Also, something else to bear in mind, is that God will act like Jesus Christ acted while here with us in the flesh. Jesus Christ was a full and complete revelation of God. This is one of the problems I see with your point of view. It would have God acting contrary to what Jesus Christ taught and revealed.

Another problem is that it doesn't seem to present sin as having consequences (that aren't arbitrarily imposed). For example:

Quote:
God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life. (DA 764)

Wouldn't separating oneself from the fountain of life result in death? And isn't this something the sinner himself does?

So, yes, you believe evil angel will personally cause the destruction portrayed by the seven last plagues when holy angels permit it. Which means, then, you believe holy angels are praising God (see passage below) for the death and destruction evil angels are causing.

Revelation
16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous [are] thy judgments.

Do you think the evil angels are willing to work within the limits established and enforced by God? Isn't it rather counterproductive?

What is the cause and effect relationship between receiving and enforcing the mark of the beast and the events portrayed by the plagues? That is, how do their sins trigger them? For example, do you think worshiping on Sunday causes grievous sores, sea creatures to die, fresh water to become blood, the sun to scorch people with fire, and large hailstones to fall from the sky?

How do you envision wicked men and angels preventing God from causing them to have life? Will they build a barrier around themselves which God cannot penetrate?

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #127944
10/01/10 07:36 PM
10/01/10 07:36 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:

MM:Again, I believe God uses several different methods to execute justice and judgment. One of them is permitting evil angels to cause death and destruction within the limits He establishes and enforces.

In the view you say you agree with, *Satan* is the one responsible for the death and destruction. But in *your* view, God is responsible.

So you don't really agree with what she said. The great deceiver can't be hiding his own work by accusing God if God is really the one responsible for the death and destruction.

God permits evil angels to work within the limits He establishes and enforces. They are not free to wreak havoc as they see fit. God is responsible for ensuring evil angels do not exceed the limits He has established.

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #127945
10/01/10 07:38 PM
10/01/10 07:38 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, you wrote - "Also, something else to bear in mind, is that God will act like Jesus Christ acted while here with us in the flesh. Jesus Christ was a full and complete revelation of God. This is one of the problems I see with your point of view. It would have God acting contrary to what Jesus Christ taught and revealed."

With this in mind, please respond to the following post. I've highlighted in red areas I think reflect your view.

Tom, the following manuscript seems to reflect your view, a view which Ellen rejected:

As they reasoned in Noah's day they reason today, when the warning message is proclaimed to fear God and keep His commandments. The wrath of God is soon to fall on all the sinful and disobedient, and they will perish in the general conflagration. Professed servants of Christ who are unfaithful, who do not reverence God and with fear prepare for the terrible future event, will lull themselves to carnal security with their fallacious reasoning, as they did in Noah's day. "God is too good and too merciful [they reason] to save just a few who keep the Sabbath and believe the message of warning. The great men and the good men, the philosophers and men of wisdom would see the Sabbath and the shortness of time, if it were true." They do not believe a merciful God who made men will consume them with fire because they do not believe the warnings given. This, they reason, is not in accordance with God. . . . {12MR 207.1}

God's love is represented in our day as being of such a character as would forbid His destroying the sinner. Men reason from their own low standard of right and justice. "Thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself" (Psalm 50:21). They measure God by themselves. They reason as to how they would act under the circumstances and decide God would do as they imagine they would do. {12MR 207.2}

God's goodness and long forbearance, His patience and mercy exercised to His subjects, will not hinder Him from punishing the sinner who refused to be obedient to His requirements. It is not for a man--a criminal against God's holy law, pardoned only through the great sacrifice He made in giving His Son to die for the guilty because His law was changeless--to dictate to God. After all this effort on the part of God to preserve the sacred and exalted character of His law, if men, through the sophistry of the devil, turn the mercy and condescension of God into a curse, they must suffer the penalty. Because Christ died they consider they have liberty to transgress God's holy law that condemns the transgressor, and would complain of its strictness and its penalty as severe and unlike God. They are uttering the words Satan utters to millions, to quiet their conscience in rebellion against God. {12MR 208.1}

In no kingdom or government is it left to the lawbreakers to say what punishment is to be executed against those who have broken the law. All we have, all the bounties of His grace which we possess, we owe to God. The aggravating character of sin against such a God cannot be estimated any more than the heavens can be measured with a span. God is a moral governor as well as a Father. He is the Lawgiver. He makes and executes His laws. Law that has no penalty is of no force. {12MR 208.2}

The plea may be made that a loving Father would not see His children suffering the punishment of God by fire while He had the power to relieve them. But God would, for the good of His subjects and for their safety, punish the transgressor. God does not work on the plan of man. He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world. Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice.--Ms 5, 1876, pp. 1-3.

Page 2 of 25 1 2 3 4 24 25

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!