HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,079 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 25 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 24 25
Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128369
10/25/10 10:43 PM
10/25/10 10:43 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Also, if final events leading up to the return of Jesus resemble the fall of Jews and Jerusalem in 70 AD it means evil angels will control the inflamed passions of evil people. However, it begs the question - Who will cause the death and destruction portrayed by the seven last plagues? Clearly nothing of the sort happened in 70 AD.

T: According to EGW in GC 614 and GC 36,37, the final plagues *are* like what happened in AD 70. That was her point! She made it in both places, when speaking of the destruction of Jerusalem (where she compared it to the future destruction), and when speaking of the future destruction (where she compared it to the destruction of Jerusalem).

You'll need to quote where she says the plagues resemble the death and destruction that befell the Jews and Jerusalem in 70 AD. She wrote:

Quote:
The records of the past,--the long procession of tumults, conflicts, and revolutions, the "battle of the warrior . . . with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood" (Isaiah 9:5),--what are these, in contrast with the terrors of that day when the restraining Spirit of God shall be wholly withdrawn from the wicked, no longer to hold in check the outburst of human passion and satanic wrath! The world will then behold, as never before, the results of Satan's rule. {GC 36.2}

As the angels of God cease to hold in check the fierce winds of human passion, all the elements of strife will be let loose. The whole world will be involved in ruin more terrible than that which came upon Jerusalem of old. {GC 614.1}

As you can see, she says nothing about the plagues. Instead, as I've pointed out, she talks about evil angels working through evil human passions. In the following passage, however, she plainly compares the plagues of Egypt and the seven last plagues:

Quote:
When Christ ceases His intercession in the sanctuary, the unmingled wrath threatened against those who worship the beast and his image and receive his mark (Revelation 14:9, 10), will be poured out. The plagues upon Egypt when God was about to deliver Israel were similar in character to those more terrible and extensive judgments which are to fall upon the world just before the final deliverance of God's people. Says the revelator, in describing those terrific scourges: "There fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image." The sea "became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea." And "the rivers and fountains of waters . . . became blood." Terrible as these inflictions are, God's justice stands fully vindicated. The angel of God declares: "Thou art righteous, O Lord, . . . because Thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and Thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy." Revelation 16:2-6. By condemning the people of God to death, they have as truly incurred the guilt of their blood as if it had been shed by their hands. In like manner Christ declared the Jews of His time guilty of all the blood of holy men which had been shed since the days of Abel; for they possessed the same spirit and were seeking to do the same work with these murderers of the prophets. {GC 627.3}

In the plague that follows, power is given to the sun "to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat." Verses 8, 9. The prophets thus describe the condition of the earth at this fearful time: "The land mourneth; . . . because the harvest of the field is perished. . . . All the trees of the field are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men." "The seed is rotten under their clods, the garners are laid desolate. . . . How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture. . . . The rivers of water are dried up, and the fire hath devoured the pastures of the wilderness." "The songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord God: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence." Joel 1:10-12, 17-20; Amos 8:3. {GC 628.1}

Nothing like the plagues described above happened in 70 AD. Regarding the seven last plagues Ellen wrote:

Quote:
The world is soon to be left by the angel of mercy and the seven last plagues are to be poured out. . . . The bolts of God's wrath are soon to fall, and when He shall begin to punish the transgressors there will be no period of respite until the end.--TM 182 (1894). {LDE 238.2}

Mercy's sweet call is now sounding; but it will soon die away. Probation's hour will soon be ended. The seven last plagues will fall, and then those who have chosen the pleasures of the world and rebelled against God, will cry for mercy when there will be none to answer their prayers. But a voice will be heard,--"Thou art weighed in the balance and found wanting." And as they realize that they have no shelter from the dreadful storm of God's wrath, they will plead for one little hour of probation that they may again hear the sweet voice, inviting "every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters." It will then fall upon the ear, in that dreadful hour. "Too late! too late!" "Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded. But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof. I also will laugh at your calamity, I will mock when your fear cometh." {YI, January 1, 1854 par. 5}

Satan was trying his every art to hold them where they were, until the sealing was past, until the covering was drawn over God's people, and they left without a shelter from the burning wrath of God, in the seven last plagues. God has begun to draw this covering over His people, and it will soon be drawn over all who are to have a shelter in the day of slaughter. God will work in power for His people; and Satan will be permitted to work also. {EW 44.2}

At the general conference of believers in the present truth, held at Sutton, Vermont, September, 1850, I was shown that the seven last plagues will be poured out after Jesus leaves the sanctuary. Said the angel, "It is the wrath of God and the Lamb that causes the destruction or death of the wicked. At the voice of God the saints will be mighty and terrible as an army with banners, but they will not then execute the judgment written. The execution of the judgment will be at the close of the one thousand years." {EW 52.1}

Then I saw that the seven last plagues were soon to be poured out upon those who have no shelter; yet the world regarded them no more than they would so many drops of water that were about to fall. I was then made capable of enduring the awful sight of the seven last plagues, the wrath of God. I saw that His anger was dreadful and terrible, and if He should stretch forth His hand, or lift it in anger, the inhabitants of the world would be as though they had never been, or would suffer from incurable sores and withering plagues that would come upon them, and they would find no deliverance, but be destroyed by them. Terror seized me, and I fell upon my face before the angel and begged of him to cause the sight to be removed, to hide it from me, for it was too dreadful. Then I realized, as never before, the importance of searching the Word of God carefully, to know how to escape the plagues which that Word declares shall come on all the ungodly who shall worship the beast and his image and receive his mark in their foreheads or in their hands. It was a great wonder for me that any could transgress the law of God and tread down His holy Sabbath, when such awful threatenings and denunciations were against them. {EW 64.2}

My attention was again directed to the earth. The wicked had been destroyed, and their dead bodies were lying upon its surface. The wrath of God in the seven last plagues had been visited upon the inhabitants of the earth, causing them to gnaw their tongues from pain and to curse God. The false shepherds had been the signal objects of Jehovah's wrath. Their eyes had consumed away in their holes, and their tongues in their mouths, while they stood upon their feet. After the saints had been delivered by the voice of God, the wicked multitude turned their rage upon one another. The earth seemed to be deluged with blood, and dead bodies were from one end of it to the other. {EW 289.3}

There is no indication she taught evil angels will cause the death and destruction portrayed by the seven last plagues. God says, "I also will laugh at your calamity, I will mock when your fear cometh."

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #128371
10/25/10 10:57 PM
10/25/10 10:57 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
T: The exact explanation of the events isn't the important thing, but understanding the principles involved. We know that Satan is the author of sin and all its results. That includes death and destruction. This means that before Satan invented sin, there was no death and destruction. Therefore death and destruction are part and parcel to Satan's kingdom, not God's. Before Satan, these things did not exist, and were not a part of God's government. Your idea would have God using the principles of Satan's government, causing death and destruction, in order to win the Great Controversy. I don't believe God does this. Instead, I believe God uses the principles of His own government, principles which existed from eternity.

M:Principles are derived from studying the facts. Not the other way around. You seem to be hinting Satan caused the fires mentioned above. Is that correct?[/quote]

Here are the facts I laid out:

1.Satan is the author of sin and all its results.
2.That includes death and destruction.
3.This means that before Satan invented sin, there was no death and destruction.
4.Therefore death and destruction are part and parcel to Satan's kingdom, not God's.
5.Before Satan, these things did not exist, and were not a part of God's government.

These are all facts you agree with, right? Because of these facts, and the principles we may derive from these facts, I made the following observation:

Quote:
Your idea would have God using the principles of Satan's government, causing death and destruction, in order to win the Great Controversy. I don't believe God does this. Instead, I believe God uses the principles of His own government, principles which existed from eternity.

So without getting into the specifics of the fire question, I'm stating that God does not use the principles of Satan's government, but of His own.

For example, violence is not of God, and this is not a principle that God uses to accomplish His will. Compelling force is another example. Death and destruction are others. All the things which did not exist before Satan invented sin are things which are not a part of God's government, and are principles which God does not use to govern His government. That's the general principle I'm stating.

If you say that God does do these things, that He maims, and/or tortures, and/or kills, that begs the question as to why God would do these things. Why wouldn't He use the principles of His own government to accomplish His will? Or do you believe that these things, of which Satan is the author (being the author of sin and all its results), are principles of God's government?

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128372
10/25/10 11:01 PM
10/25/10 11:01 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
The sentence right before the one you quoted says:

Quote:
Satan will then plunge the inhabitants of the earth into one great, final trouble.

"Final trouble" makes clear this is referencing the last plagues. ("final trouble" = "last plagues").

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128376
10/26/10 03:08 PM
10/26/10 03:08 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: kland
M:Anytime God punishes sinners it is a "strange act".

k:Seems to suggest to me, you think God "punishing" and what it means in your definition, is out of His character.

I don't think MM thinks that God's punishing is out of character, but that it appears to be out of character.
I guess that was what I was trying to say, "it appears out of His character".

But based upon what he's said before concerning anything God does cannot be wrong no matter how wrong it seems (though MM has decided, chosen, or whatever the word is, that it is not that way), it wouldn't even "appear" out of His character to MM, even if it did. But, then again, there must be some internal underlying conflict where it does seem to appear to him that it is out of his character otherwise, he would not be considering it a "strange act". Which was what I was trying to say and not sure if I said it clearly now. He asked several times, doesn't that seem a strange act to you? Which indicates to me, he does consider it strange and out of God's character, but MM "just has faith" that he is ignorant concerning what might appear strange and out of character IS NOT strange and out of character.

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: kland] #128381
10/26/10 03:30 PM
10/26/10 03:30 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
I think MM believes there are things which appear to be out of God's character, such as punishing people (by which I think MM has in mind things like setting them on fire), and this is His "strange act." I think he accepts these things as things that God did (because that's how what He understands inspiration to mean) and that God was right to do them (because God can't be wrong), but these things do appear to be out of character for God, even though they really aren't.

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128382
10/26/10 03:32 PM
10/26/10 03:32 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: Tom, I don't think there is a natural correlation between God withdrawing His protection and the calamities that befall sinners. For example, the fire that flashed forth and burned alive Nadab and Abihu. And the fire that flashed forth and burned alive the 250 people. And the fire that flashed forth and burned alive the two bands of fifty. I don't know how you explain these events.

T: The exact explanation of the events isn't the important thing, but understanding the principles involved. We know that Satan is the author of sin and all its results. That includes death and destruction. This means that before Satan invented sin, there was no death and destruction. Therefore death and destruction are part and parcel to Satan's kingdom, not God's. Before Satan, these things did not exist, and were not a part of God's government. Your idea would have God using the principles of Satan's government, causing death and destruction, in order to win the Great Controversy. I don't believe God does this. Instead, I believe God uses the principles of His own government, principles which existed from eternity.

M: Principles are derived from studying the facts. Not the other way around. You seem to be hinting Satan caused the fires mentioned above. Is that correct?

T: Here are the facts I laid out:

1.Satan is the author of sin and all its results.
2.That includes death and destruction.
3.This means that before Satan invented sin, there was no death and destruction.
4.Therefore death and destruction are part and parcel to Satan's kingdom, not God's.
5.Before Satan, these things did not exist, and were not a part of God's government.

These are all facts you agree with, right? Because of these facts, and the principles we may derive from these facts, I made the following observation:

Quote:
Your idea would have God using the principles of Satan's government, causing death and destruction, in order to win the Great Controversy. I don't believe God does this. Instead, I believe God uses the principles of His own government, principles which existed from eternity.

So without getting into the specifics of the fire question, I'm stating that God does not use the principles of Satan's government, but of His own.

For example, violence is not of God, and this is not a principle that God uses to accomplish His will. Compelling force is another example. Death and destruction are others. All the things which did not exist before Satan invented sin are things which are not a part of God's government, and are principles which God does not use to govern His government. That's the general principle I'm stating.

If you say that God does do these things, that He maims, and/or tortures, and/or kills, that begs the question as to why God would do these things. Why wouldn't He use the principles of His own government to accomplish His will? Or do you believe that these things, of which Satan is the author (being the author of sin and all its results), are principles of God's government?

Mercy and justice are twin attributes of God's character and government. "To our merciful God the act of punishment is a strange act." From what I hear you saying, it appears you believe Satan caused the fires that burned alive the people named above. "God will use his enemies as instruments to punish those who have followed their own pernicious ways whereby the truth God has been misrepresented, misjudged, and dishonored. These enemies of God are living evidences of the truth of His word; they are fulfilling that which holy men of old spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. {PC 136.3}

Also, what is the relationship between sinning and being burned alive? How is it not arbitrary?

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128383
10/26/10 03:39 PM
10/26/10 03:39 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
The sentence right before the one you quoted says:

Quote:
Satan will then plunge the inhabitants of the earth into one great, final trouble.

"Final trouble" makes clear this is referencing the last plagues. ("final trouble" = "last plagues").

I disagree. "Final trouble" includes evil angels influencing evil men and working through their inflamed evil passions to persecute SDAs. That's the context of the passage, namely, "human passion". Elsewhere Ellen goes on to compare the plagues of Egypt and the seven last plagues. Are you saying such plagues occurred in 70 AD? Also, God says, "I also will laugh at your calamity, I will mock when your fear cometh." What do you make of this insight?

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128385
10/26/10 03:54 PM
10/26/10 03:54 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
I think MM believes there are things which appear to be out of God's character, such as punishing people (by which I think MM has in mind things like setting them on fire), and this is His "strange act." I think he accepts these things as things that God did (because that's how what He understands inspiration to mean) and that God was right to do them (because God can't be wrong), but these things do appear to be out of character for God, even though they really aren't.

Here's how Ellen explains it:

As they reasoned in Noah's day they reason today, when the warning message is proclaimed to fear God and keep His commandments. The wrath of God is soon to fall on all the sinful and disobedient, and they will perish in the general conflagration. Professed servants of Christ who are unfaithful, who do not reverence God and with fear prepare for the terrible future event, will lull themselves to carnal security with their fallacious reasoning, as they did in Noah's day. "God is too good and too merciful [they reason] to save just a few who keep the Sabbath and believe the message of warning. The great men and the good men, the philosophers and men of wisdom would see the Sabbath and the shortness of time, if it were true." They do not believe a merciful God who made men will consume them with fire because they do not believe the warnings given. This, they reason, is not in accordance with God. . . . {12MR 207.1}

God's love is represented in our day as being of such a character as would forbid His destroying the sinner. Men reason from their own low standard of right and justice. "Thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself" (Psalm 50:21). They measure God by themselves. They reason as to how they would act under the circumstances and decide God would do as they imagine they would do. {12MR 207.2}

God's goodness and long forbearance, His patience and mercy exercised to His subjects, will not hinder Him from punishing the sinner who refused to be obedient to His requirements. It is not for a man--a criminal against God's holy law, pardoned only through the great sacrifice He made in giving His Son to die for the guilty because His law was changeless--to dictate to God. After all this effort on the part of God to preserve the sacred and exalted character of His law, if men, through the sophistry of the devil, turn the mercy and condescension of God into a curse, they must suffer the penalty. Because Christ died they consider they have liberty to transgress God's holy law that condemns the transgressor, and would complain of its strictness and its penalty as severe and unlike God. They are uttering the words Satan utters to millions, to quiet their conscience in rebellion against God. {12MR 208.1}

In no kingdom or government is it left to the lawbreakers to say what punishment is to be executed against those who have broken the law. All we have, all the bounties of His grace which we possess, we owe to God. The aggravating character of sin against such a God cannot be estimated any more than the heavens can be measured with a span. God is a moral governor as well as a Father. He is the Lawgiver. He makes and executes His laws. Law that has no penalty is of no force. {12MR 208.2}

The plea may be made that a loving Father would not see His children suffering the punishment of God by fire while He had the power to relieve them. But God would, for the good of His subjects and for their safety, punish the transgressor. God does not work on the plan of man. He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man. Noah would have displeased God to have drowned one of the scoffers and mockers that harassed him, but God drowned the vast world. Lot would have had no right to inflict punishment on his sons-in-law, but God would do it in strict justice. {12MR 208.3}

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #128391
10/26/10 08:17 PM
10/26/10 08:17 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
The wrath of God is soon to fall on all the sinful and disobedient, and they will perish in the general conflagration.
What is the wrath of God?

Why do find, such as you referenced, punishing or otherwise, as being a "Strange Act"?

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: kland] #128397
10/26/10 10:42 PM
10/26/10 10:42 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Kland, I agree with Tom in that anytime circumstances force God to punish sinners it is a "strange act". It doesn't matter if He withdraws His protection and permits nature, evil men, or evil angels to cause death and destruction, or if He commands holy angels, holy men, or evil men and nations to cause death and destruction, or if He acts unilaterally to cause death and destruction - the end result is the same, namely, sinners are punished. In some cases they are burned alive. A question that hasn't been answered yet is - How is it not arbitrary? What is not arbitrary about them being burned alive? There is no natural cause and effect relationship between the sins they committed and being punished by being burned alive. Never mind who did it, that is, who burned them alive.

Page 10 of 25 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 24 25

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!