HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 21 of 25 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #128901
11/16/10 02:56 AM
11/16/10 02:56 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
In a general sense, what I believe is that sin causes us to believe things about God which are not true, such as that God is out to get us, or is angry at us, that He is sever, and harsh, that He will burn us alive, etc. These false ideas cause us to be terrified by God.

1. Is it the truth or the lies about God that will cause the wicked to suffer and die during the final judgment?

2. How will the wicked learn the truth about God during the final judgment? Will they learn truths they never knew? If so, what?

3. Will evil angels learn truths about God during the final judgment they don't already know? If so, what will they learn?

4. Do you think God will be physically present at the final judgment? If so, what effect will "His very presence" have on the wicked?

5. Will the love of God cause the wicked to reap what they have sown during the final judgment? If so, how?

"By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them. {DA 764.1}

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #128902
11/16/10 03:56 AM
11/16/10 03:56 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Ellen wrote:

Quote:
It was Christ who, amid thunder and flame, had proclaimed the law upon Mount Sinai. The glory of God, like devouring fire, rested upon its summit, and the mountain quaked at the presence of the Lord. {MB 45.1}

They behold the faces of the righteous lighted up, and reflecting the image of Jesus. Those who were so eager to destroy the saints could not endure the glory resting upon the delivered ones, and they fell like dead men to the earth. Satan and evil angels fled from the presence of the saints glorified. Their power to annoy them was gone forever. {RH, May 27, 1862 par. 4}

God has interposed to check their rash design. The glory of his presence, like a flame of light, illuminates the tabernacle. All the congregation behold the signal of the Lord. {ST, August 26, 1880 par. 13}

When the divine Presence was manifested upon Sinai, the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire in the sight of all Israel. But when Christ shall come in glory with His holy angels the whole earth shall be ablaze with the terrible light of His presence. "Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people." Psalm 50:3, 4. A fiery stream shall issue and come forth from before Him, which shall cause the elements to melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein shall be burned up. "The Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel." 2 Thessalonians 1:7, 8. {PP 339.2}

It was indeed a ministration of glory, when, veiled by a pillar of cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night, the Majesty of heaven led his people through the wilderness; when the symbol of the divine presence covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle; but the blessings and privileges granted to God's people in the present age exceed those bestowed upon ancient Israel. {RH, May 6, 1884 par. 5}

No traces of His recent agony were visible as Jesus stepped forth to meet His betrayer. Standing in advance of His disciples He said, “Whom seek ye?” They answered, “Jesus of Nazareth.” Jesus replied, “I am He.” As these words were spoken, the angel who had lately ministered to Jesus moved between Him and the mob. A divine light illuminated the Saviour’s face, and a dovelike form overshadowed Him. In the presence of this divine glory, the murderous throng could not stand for a moment. They staggered back. Priests, elders, soldiers, and even Judas, fell as dead men to the ground. . . . {CSA 33.11}

May 14, 1851, I saw the beauty and loveliness of Jesus. As I beheld His glory, the thought did not occur to me that I should ever be separated from His presence. I saw a light coming from the glory that encircled the Father, and as it approached near to me, my body trembled and shook like a leaf. I thought that if it should come near me I would be struck out of existence; but the light passed me. {CET 112.1}

Had He appeared with the glory that was His with the Father before the world was, we could not have endured the light of His presence. That we might behold it and not be destroyed, the manifestation of His glory was shrouded. His divinity was veiled with humanity,--the invisible glory in the visible human form. {DA 23.1}

During that long time spent in communion with God, the face of Moses had reflected the glory of the divine Presence; unknown to himself his face shonen with a dazzling light when he descended from the mountain. Such a light illumined the countenance of Stephen when brought before his judges; "and all that sat in the council, looking steadfastly on him, saw his face as it had been the face of an angel." Acts 6:15. Aaron as well as the people shrank away from Moses, and "they were afraid to come nigh him." Seeing their confusion and terror, but ignorant of the cause, he urged them to come near. He held out to them the pledge of God's reconciliation, and assured them of His restored favor. They perceived in his voice nothing but love and entreaty, and at last one ventured to approach him. Too awed to speak, he silently pointed to the countenance of Moses, and then toward heaven. The great leader understood his meaning. In their conscious guilt, feeling themselves still under the divine displeasure, they could not endure the heavenly light, which, had they been obedient to God, would have filled them with joy. There is fear in guilt. The soul that is free from sin will not wish to hide from the light of heaven. {PP 329.5}

According to the passages above, the light of the glory of God radiating from His presence is literal light.

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #128904
11/16/10 06:12 AM
11/16/10 06:12 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: MM
T:Here's what you quoted: "But wherever men came before God while willfully cherishing evil, they were destroyed. At the second advent of Christ the wicked shall be consumed "with the Spirit of His mouth," and destroyed "with the brightness of His coming." 2 Thessalonians 2:8. The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked. {DA 107.4}

Stopped too soon! Continuing: "In the time of John the Baptist, Christ was about to appear as the revealer of the character of God. His very presence would make manifest to men their sin. Only as they were willing to be purged from sin could they enter into fellowship with Him. Only the pure in heart could abide in His presence."

The light of the glory of God is the truth about His character. "Light" = "Truth". "Glory" = "Character." The context makes this clear. Note, Jesus Christ: "(T)he revealer of the character of God." There you go! Not "radiant light" at all, but character!

M:"His very presence" was physical. "Abide in His presence" was physical.

"The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked." It sounds like you believe this statement can be taken to literally mean - "The truth about God's character will slay the wicked." If so, will wicked humans and angels comprehend the truth about God's character until it kills them?

Also, what part does the following fire play as it relates to wicked humans and angels and the truth about God's character:

Do you think it's coincidence that in one sentence it says that The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked, and the next that Christ is the revealer of God's character?

As I've stated many times, I think the only hope of understanding these subjects is to start with Jesus Christ. Ask the question, "What is God like?" and consider the life of Jesus Christ, especially the latter scenes. After having an idea of God's character based on this study, then study these things, and there's a chance of understanding them.

I've been saying this for years, MM, and you've just been reposting the same passages and making the same comments. My opinion hasn't changed. I believe that Jesus Christ is the revelation of God, and that our understanding of God must start with Christ, and be centered in Him.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #128905
11/16/10 06:22 AM
11/16/10 06:22 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
EGW:"The rejecters of His mercy reap that which they have sown. God is the fountain of life; and when one chooses the service of sin, he separates from God, and thus cuts himself off from life."

M:When did the evil angels choose the service of sin? If you say when they openly rebelled against God, why, then, didn't they also cut themselves off from life? How can they separate from God, choose the service of sin, cut themselves off from life - and continue to live all these years?

The passage explains this a little while later, as I've quoted many times. Had God left Satan and his host to reap the full result of their sin, they would have perished.

Quote:
MM:Regarding the passage you posted above, please answer the following questions:

1. What does "divinity flashed through humanity" mean to you?

That Jesus Christ was more than merely a man, but was God, became evident.

Quote:
2. What does "indignation on Christ's countenance" mean to you?

Christ's facial expression revealed righteous indignation.

Quote:
3. What does "they realized the import of His words" mean to you?

They perceived the significance of what Christ said.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128906
11/16/10 06:25 AM
11/16/10 06:25 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
T:In a general sense, what I believe is that sin causes us to believe things about God which are not true, such as that God is out to get us, or is angry at us, that He is sever, and harsh, that He will burn us alive, etc. These false ideas cause us to be terrified by God.

M:1. Is it the truth or the lies about God that will cause the wicked to suffer and die during the final judgment?

Primarily it's sin.

Quote:
2. How will the wicked learn the truth about God during the final judgment? Will they learn truths they never knew? If so, what?

The judgment reveals the truth.

Quote:
3. Will evil angels learn truths about God during the final judgment they don't already know? If so, what will they learn?

They'll see their part in things more clearly than ever before.

Quote:
4. Do you think God will be physically present at the final judgment? If so, what effect will "His very presence" have on the wicked?

Yes. The wicked don't like God, and don't want to be around Him.

Quote:
5. Will the love of God cause the wicked to reap what they have sown during the final judgment? If so, how?

Because of sin, the wicked will believe things about God, who is love, which are untrue, which causes them to feel guilt, distress, remorse, etc.

Quote:
"By a life of rebellion, Satan and all who unite with him place themselves so out of harmony with God that His very presence is to them a consuming fire. The glory of Him who is love will destroy them. {DA 764.1}

Right.

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128907
11/16/10 06:35 AM
11/16/10 06:35 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
According to the passages above, the light of the glory of God radiating from His presence is literal light.

No they don't. For example:

Quote:
I saw a light coming from the glory that encircled the Father ...

This says a light came from the glory that encircled the Father. It doesn't say that God's glory is light. None of the statements said this.

Quote:
The glory of God is His character, and to us it is manifest in Christ. It is by beholding Him that we become changed,—by contemplating the character of Christ, learning His lessons, obeying His words. Enlightened by His Spirit, the believer sees no virtue or merit in himself. There is naught but deformity. But he beholds Jesus, and the glory of the Redeemer manifested in His atoning sacrifice, and His justifying righteousness, His fulness of grace, not only to pardon but to sanctify, fills his whole soul with admiration of the holiness and love of God; and in contemplating this goodness and mercy and love, he becomes transformed in character.

Jesus said, “The glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one as we are one.” On him who receives Christ, the glory of the Lord hath shined, the Sun of Righteousness has arisen, he rises from his low and worldly state, and shines by reflecting the light of Christ’s glory. Thus by looking continually to Jesus, contemplating His beauty, the believer is more and more transformed into the child of light.

“Ye are the light of the world.... Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” “Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be My disciples,” God is glorified in His children as they in their character represent Christ. Jesus says, “He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit.” Good works are the fruit borne upon the Christian tree. It is impossible to be a disciple of Christ and be a fruitless branch. But the good works are wrought by Christ Himself through the human agent. And those who are doers of the words of Christ, will not only impart blessings of the highest order to others, but as they by their likeness and obedience to Christ represent His character, they bring joy to the heart of Christ and to all the holy ones of heaven.(The Present Truth, 12/29/92)

Notice how the light shines. Light is an attribute of God. I'm not saying there isn't a physical manifestation of God as light, but isn't what's most important. The problem of the wicked is not primarily a physical one, but a spiritual one.

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128919
11/16/10 06:01 PM
11/16/10 06:01 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
I'm not saying there isn't a physical manifestation of God as light . . .

Good. Do you also agree that the unveiled radiant light of God's physical presence is extremely bright and causes the unshielded wicked to suffer intense discomfort so much so that must they flee from it if they can to avoid being consumed to death? For example:

The King of kings descends upon the cloud, wrapped in flaming fire. The heavens are rolled together as a scroll, the earth trembles before Him, and every mountain and island is moved out of its place. . . His countenance outshines the dazzling brightness of the noonday sun. {FLB 349.3}

When the divine Presence was manifested upon Sinai, the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire in the sight of all Israel. But when Christ shall come in glory with His holy angels the whole earth shall be ablaze with the terrible light of His presence. "Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people." Psalm 50:3, 4. A fiery stream shall issue and come forth from before Him, which shall cause the elements to melt with fervent heat, the earth also, and the works that are therein shall be burned up. "The Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel." 2 Thessalonians 1:7, 8. {PP 339.2}

When Pilate declared himself innocent of the blood of Christ, Caiaphas answered defiantly, "His blood be on us, and on our children." Matthew 27:25. {SJ 138.2}
And the awful words were echoed by the priests, and re-echoed by the people. {SJ 138.3}
It was a terrible sentence to pass upon themselves. It was an awful heritage to hand down to their posterity. {SJ 138.4}
Literally was this fulfilled upon themselves in the fearful scenes of the destruction of Jerusalem, about forty years later. {SJ 138.5}
Literally has it been fulfilled in the scattered, despised, and oppressed condition of their descendants since that day. {SJ 138.6}
Doubly literal will be the fulfillment when the final accounting shall come. The scene will then be changed, and "this same Jesus" will come, "in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God." Acts 1:11; 2 Thessalonians 1:8. {SJ 138.7}
Then they will pray to the rocks and mountains: {SJ 138.8}
"Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: for the great day of His wrath is come." Revelation 6:16, 17. {SJ 138.9}

PS - Have you ever read the compilation/adaptation SJ (The Story of Jesus) quoted above?

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128920
11/16/10 06:18 PM
11/16/10 06:18 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
T:Here's what you quoted: "But wherever men came before God while willfully cherishing evil, they were destroyed. At the second advent of Christ the wicked shall be consumed "with the Spirit of His mouth," and destroyed "with the brightness of His coming." 2 Thessalonians 2:8. The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked. {DA 107.4}

Stopped too soon! Continuing: "In the time of John the Baptist, Christ was about to appear as the revealer of the character of God. His very presence would make manifest to men their sin. Only as they were willing to be purged from sin could they enter into fellowship with Him. Only the pure in heart could abide in His presence."

The light of the glory of God is the truth about His character. "Light" = "Truth". "Glory" = "Character." The context makes this clear. Note, Jesus Christ: "(T)he revealer of the character of God." There you go! Not "radiant light" at all, but character!

M:"His very presence" was physical. "Abide in His presence" was physical. "The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked." It sounds like you believe this statement can be taken to literally mean - "The truth about God's character will slay the wicked." If so, will wicked humans and angels comprehend the truth about God's character until it kills them? Also, what part does the following fire play as it relates to wicked humans and angels and the truth about God's character:

Do you think it's coincidence that in one sentence it says that The light of the glory of God, which imparts life to the righteous, will slay the wicked, and the next that Christ is the revealer of God's character?

As I've stated many times, I think the only hope of understanding these subjects is to start with Jesus Christ. Ask the question, "What is God like?" and consider the life of Jesus Christ, especially the latter scenes. After having an idea of God's character based on this study, then study these things, and there's a chance of understanding them.

I've been saying this for years, MM, and you've just been reposting the same passages and making the same comments. My opinion hasn't changed. I believe that Jesus Christ is the revelation of God, and that our understanding of God must start with Christ, and be centered in Him.

Yes, you have been arguing for years that we interpret everything that seems uncharacteristic of God in light of Jesus' earthly ministry. However, Jesus never withdrew His protection and permitted sin or evil angels to cause death and destruction. Nor did He ever play the part of the humane hunter story. That is, Jesus never commanded His disciples to kill His enemies. What do you make of this in light of the fact you argue Jesus revealed everything we need to know about God's character?

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Tom] #128922
11/16/10 06:29 PM
11/16/10 06:29 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
T:In a general sense, what I believe is that sin causes us to believe things about God which are not true, such as that God is out to get us, or is angry at us, that He is sever, and harsh, that He will burn us alive, etc. These false ideas cause us to be terrified by God.

M:1. Is it the truth or the lies about God that will cause the wicked to suffer and die during the final judgment?

Primarily it's sin.

Quote:

The judgment reveals the truth.

Quote:

They'll see their part in things more clearly than ever before.

Quote:

Yes. The wicked don't like God, and don't want to be around Him.

Quote:

Because of sin, the wicked will believe things about God, who is love, which are untrue, which causes them to feel guilt, distress, remorse, etc.

Quote:

Right.

I cannot discern from your answers what you believe will cause wicked humans and evil angels to suffer and die according to their sinfulness. It sounds like you're saying two different things will be at work - 1) the revelation and comprehension of the truth about God's character, and 2) the revelation and comprehension of their sinfulness. It seems like you're saying a combination of these two things in concert and contrast will result in the suffering and second death of the wicked. Is this what you believe?

Re: God's Strange Act: What is it, when does it happen? [Re: Mountain Man] #128924
11/16/10 06:58 PM
11/16/10 06:58 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Do you also agree that the unveiled radiant light of God's physical presence is extremely bright and causes the unshielded wicked to suffer intense discomfort so much so that must they flee from it if they can to avoid being consumed to death? For example:

It doesn't matter. What I've been saying is the problem is primarily spiritual. The spiritual and physical are related. As I wrote, God is light. This is attribute of His character. Since we are physical beings, it's not surprising that there is a physical representation of this, nor would it be surprising that His light would be unpleasant to the wicked. Similarly, His voice would be unpleasant, and His touch, and any other physical thing, but the reason is spiritual.

Page 21 of 25 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!