HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,636
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 7
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,466 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: Mountain Man] #129091
11/22/10 04:47 PM
11/22/10 04:47 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Originally Posted By: kland
If we are to look to Christ and perfectly reproduce His character, then wouldn't it follow if He directly kills people we should too? Providing it is the right time and the right spirit as Elijah and others you mentioned had. For if people had the right spirit and in the past and you believe rightly were hacking people to pieces and setting them on fire, wouldn't those who have the perfect character of Christ reproduced in them do the same? If they were doing right, then it would follow that those who do even more perfectly right would do those and more things. The right spirit would be perfectly reproduced to be able to set people on fire.

Ye do err, not knowing the Spirit of Prophecy. Ellen wrote:

What are you saying?

Are you saying we won't perfectly reproduce His character?

Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: Mountain Man] #129092
11/22/10 05:07 PM
11/22/10 05:07 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
Where did I use that phrase? Why would I say such a thing since I am emphatically opposed to it? Do you understand that I do not believe God is bloodthirsty for violence? If not, please quote me.

I believe you agree that sinners will die if God stops providing them life. Sinners do not live on their own. And they will not live eternally on their own. They only live by the grace of God. God, by directly preventing their death, is the only way they are alive today.

It's as if they are speeding towards the cliff of destruction. However, from what you've written, it's as if right before they go over the edge by their own choice, God steps in and sets them on fire.

If someone is on death row and is dying from cancer or other reason, if someone wants to perform heroic efforts to keep them alive solely so they can suffer in the electric chair, wouldn't you say they were bloodthirsty for violence?

Likewise, if God steps in and sets them on fire, the ones who would die anyway, isn't that bloodthirsty for violence? Doing that which would be otherwise unnecessary?

I believe you are one who says "justice" demands it. Maybe what you are really saying, it's only fair that God makes them suffer!

The one experiencing "justice". Is that good for them? Bad for them? Or does it depend?

Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: kland] #129095
11/22/10 05:28 PM
11/22/10 05:28 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
T: You used the phrase "bloodthirsty for violence" and you explained that you meant by this that God is "jealous for justice." This makes these synonyms, right. Now you say I couldn't be more wrong about you. Why?

M:Where did I use that phrase? Why would I say such a thing since I am emphatically opposed to it?

I presume you used them as synonyms because this reflected your thinking.

Quote:
Do you understand that I do not believe God is bloodthirsty for violence? If not, please quote me.

Quoting you:

Quote:
1. “God is vengeful and bloodthirsty.” God said, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay.” I concede “bloodthirsty” was a poor choice of words. What I meant to convey was that He demands justice.(Post 115990)

You also used this phrase previously, but I don't have the post# for that. Note that you explained the phrase "bloodthirsty for violence" to mean "jealous for justice." Hence you were using the synonymously, just as I said you were.

Quote:
T: Regarding if I think God is "jealous for justice," certainly, but this means something different for you and I, as you think of justice in terms of retributive justice, of causing pain, destruction and death. We differ in how we perceive justice, God's character, and God's kingdom.

M:(Asking me what I thought some incident means)

I have the same thing to say about this one as about the last one. As I said, if I explain one, fifty more come up in its place. Better to teach one to fish. If we understand the principles involved, we can come up with explanations ourselves, or they don't even matter, because we're convinced as to the character of those involved.

That is, if we are convinced that death/destruction/violence/maiming/etc. are not a part of God's government, and that His character is such that He does not use things things to further His purposes, why would the specific explanation matter? The important thing is to establish what God's character is, and the nature of His government.

How do we do that? This is where we differ. I say it's by studying the life of Jesus Christ, and using that revelation as a baseline for interpreting the violent incidents we see elsewhere. Your approach is to take texts which deal with the violence, and use *that* to determine what God's character is like, and the principles of His government.

Quote:
In the NT, as well as the OT, we have grave examples of Jesus executing "divine justice and judgment", causing death and destruction, acts of punishment.

This just goes to show that you are convinced that causing death and destruction constitutes, at least in part, God's government, and depicts His character. That is, your perceive God to be one who caused death and destruction, in order to punish.

I don't.

When I look to Jesus Christ's earthly mission, the purpose of which was "the revelation of God," and of which was are told "All that man can know of God was revealed in the life and character of His Son," I don't see anything even remotely resembling this.

Jesus Christ said, "When you've see Me, you've seen the Father." What is it we see when we see Jesus Christ? What do you think Phillip and the others saw? One who caused death and destruction to punish people? No way!

Quote:
When the holy inhabitants of unfallen worlds expected God to exercise retributive justice and judgment by utterly destroying the wicked inhabitants of this world, He, instead, exercised retributive justice and judgment upon Jesus on their behalf and offers to pardon and save all who embrace Jesus as their personal Savior.

Scripture says that God "gave Him up" for our offenses. This is what I understand God's retribution to be, His wrath, as Romans 1 explains.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: kland] #129111
11/23/10 05:37 PM
11/23/10 05:37 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

Amen! However, during Satan's rebellion in heaven and before Jesus paid our sin debt of death on the cross, holy angels made the decision to serve God with all of their hearts. What was the source of their "power"? What motivated and empowered them to be loyal and obedient?
I don't believe you'll find inspired support for that opinion.

Which opinion?

Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: kland] #129112
11/23/10 05:51 PM
11/23/10 05:51 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
If we are to look to Christ and perfectly reproduce His character, then wouldn't it follow if He directly kills people we should too? Providing it is the right time and the right spirit as Elijah and others you mentioned had. For if people had the right spirit and in the past and you believe rightly were hacking people to pieces and setting them on fire, wouldn't those who have the perfect character of Christ reproduced in them do the same? If they were doing right, then it would follow that those who do even more perfectly right would do those and more things. The right spirit would be perfectly reproduced to be able to set people on fire.

Ye do err, not knowing the Spirit of Prophecy. Ellen wrote:

What are you saying? Are you saying we won't perfectly reproduce His character?

The SOP quote you omitted, what did it say? Did it say Noah had every right to drown sinners because God does? Did it say Lot had every right to burn sinners because God does?

Like you, Lucifer got it in his head that whatever was right for Jesus was right for him. But God, because He is God, exercises rights we have no right to exercise for the simple reason we are not God.

By the way, did you happen to notice what Ellen said about uttering the words of Satan? I cannot help wondering if you are bordering on parroting his sentiments.

Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: kland] #129113
11/23/10 06:04 PM
11/23/10 06:04 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Quote:
Where did I use that phrase? Why would I say such a thing since I am emphatically opposed to it? Do you understand that I do not believe God is bloodthirsty for violence? If not, please quote me.

I believe you agree that sinners will die if God stops providing them life. Sinners do not live on their own. And they will not live eternally on their own. They only live by the grace of God. God, by directly preventing their death, is the only way they are alive today.

It's as if they are speeding towards the cliff of destruction. However, from what you've written, it's as if right before they go over the edge by their own choice, God steps in and sets them on fire.

If someone is on death row and is dying from cancer or other reason, if someone wants to perform heroic efforts to keep them alive solely so they can suffer in the electric chair, wouldn't you say they were bloodthirsty for violence?

Likewise, if God steps in and sets them on fire, the ones who would die anyway, isn't that bloodthirsty for violence? Doing that which would be otherwise unnecessary?

I believe you are one who says "justice" demands it. Maybe what you are really saying, it's only fair that God makes them suffer!

The one experiencing "justice". Is that good for them? Bad for them? Or does it depend?

Why do you think I believe God will set them on fire just before they go over the "cliff of destruction"? Please quote me.

PS - Please explain your speeding over a cliff metaphor. How do you fit in the fact God prevents sinners from experiencing the "inevitable result of sin" the instant they sin? How do you fit in the fact God resurrects them and tries them in the heavenly court of law? How do you fit in the fact the "light of the glory of God" consumes, destroys them? And, how do you fit in the fact God rains down fire from heaven? How does your metaphor fit in all these facts?

Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: kland] #129115
11/23/10 07:24 PM
11/23/10 07:24 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
T: You used the phrase "bloodthirsty for violence" and you explained that you meant by this that God is "jealous for justice." This makes these synonyms, right. Now you say I couldn't be more wrong about you. Why?

M: Where did I use that phrase? Why would I say such a thing since I am emphatically opposed to it?

T: I presume you used them as synonyms because this reflected your thinking.

M: Do you understand that I do not believe God is bloodthirsty for violence? If not, please quote me.

T: Quoting you: 1. “God is vengeful and bloodthirsty.” God said, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay.” I concede “bloodthirsty” was a poor choice of words. What I meant to convey was that He demands justice (Post 115990)” You also used this phrase previously, but I don't have the post# for that. Note that you explained the phrase "bloodthirsty for violence" to mean "jealous for justice." Hence you were using the synonymously, just as I said you were.

You didn’t answer my question – Where did I use the phrase “God is bloodthirsty for violence”? It appears to me you coined the phrase and then accused me of it.

Quote:
T: Regarding if I think God is "jealous for justice," certainly, but this means something different for you and I, as you think of justice in terms of retributive justice, of causing pain, destruction and death. We differ in how we perceive justice, God's character, and God's kingdom.

M: Here's what Ellen wrote about it:

Quote:
The same angel who had left the royal courts of heaven to rescue Peter from the power of his persecutor, had been the messenger of wrath and judgment to Herod. The angel smote Peter to arouse him from slumber; but it was with a different stroke that he smote the wicked king, bringing mortal disease upon him. God poured contempt upon Herod's pride, and his person, which he had exhibited decked in shining apparel before the admiring gaze of the people, was eaten by worms, and putrefied while yet alive. Herod died in great agony of mind and body, under the retributive justice of God. {SR 299.2}

This demonstration of divine judgment had a mighty influence upon the people. While the apostle of Christ had been miraculously delivered from prison and death, his persecutor had been stricken down by the curse of God. The news was borne to all lands, and was the means of bringing many to believe on Christ. {SR 300.1}

I suppose you believe "the retributive justice of God", this "demonstration of divine judgment", by which the "same angel" that helped Peter and "smote the wicked king", who was "stricken down by the curse of God" and "eaten by worms, and putrefied while yet alive" - in reality was the work of an evil angel. Is that what you believe?

T: I have the same thing to say about this one as about the last one. As I said, if I explain one, fifty more come up in its place. Better to teach one to fish. If we understand the principles involved, we can come up with explanations ourselves, or they don't even matter, because we're convinced as to the character of those involved.

That is, if we are convinced that death/destruction/violence/maiming/etc. are not a part of God's government, and that His character is such that He does not use things things to further His purposes, why would the specific explanation matter? The important thing is to establish what God's character is, and the nature of His government.

How do we do that? This is where we differ. I say it's by studying the life of Jesus Christ, and using that revelation as a baseline for interpreting the violent incidents we see elsewhere. Your approach is to take texts which deal with the violence, and use *that* to determine what God's character is like, and the principles of His government.

1. I already know you believe GC 35-37 explains how and why God punishes sinners. You believe God withdraws His protection by commanding holy angels to withdraw their protection and to permit evil angels to cause death and destruction within the limits established and enforced by God. You also seem to believe Jesus demonstrated this attribute of God’s character while He sojourned here in the flesh. But so far you have failed to cite an incident from the earthly life of Jesus to support your claim.

Would you mind doing so?

2. Ellen wrote, God has the "right to inflict punishment". "He can do infinite justice that man has no right to do before his fellow man." He drowned and burned alive thousands of men, women, and children. As you know, she also wrote people who "complain of its strictness and its penalty as severe and unlike God" are "uttering the words Satan utters". You often express disgust at the idea God “uses”, “employs” the forces of nature or “His enemies” to “inflict punishment”, to “execute justice and judgment”, to punish and “destroy sinners.”

How does this differ from uttering the words of Satan?

3. I suppose you believe "the retributive justice of God", this "demonstration of divine judgment", by which the "same angel" that helped Peter and "smote the wicked king", who was "stricken down by the curse of God" and "eaten by worms, and putrefied while yet alive" - in reality was the work of an evil angel.

Is that what you believe?

Quote:
M: In the NT, as well as the OT, we have grave examples of Jesus executing "divine justice and judgment", causing death and destruction, acts of punishment. Ellen wrote: [quotes omitted by Tom]

T: This just goes to show that you are convinced that causing death and destruction constitutes, at least in part, God's government, and depicts His character. That is, your perceive God to be one who caused death and destruction, in order to punish. I don't. When I look to Jesus Christ's earthly mission, the purpose of which was "the revelation of God," and of which was are told "All that man can know of God was revealed in the life and character of His Son," I don't see anything even remotely resembling this. Jesus Christ said, "When you've see Me, you've seen the Father." What is it we see when we see Jesus Christ? What do you think Phillip and the others saw? One who caused death and destruction to punish people? No way!

1. Neither have you cited from the life of Jesus on earth where He withdrew His protection and commanded holy angels to withdraw their protection and to permit evil angels to cause death and destruction within the limits established and enforced by God.

Please post passage from the Gospels which depict Jesus demonstrating this attribute of God’s character. By the way, we both agree driving sinners out of the temple and cursing the fig tree do not reflect this attribute of God’s character.

2. Jesus said, “I am come to send fire on the earth.” “If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.” He also said, The wicked “shall be cast out into outer darkness . . . into a furnace of fire . . . into hell fire . . . into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels . . . and there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” “It rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.”

Did Jesus demonstrate this attribute of God’s character while He was here in the flesh? If so, please post the passages from the Gospels.

Quote:
M: When the holy inhabitants of unfallen worlds expected God to exercise retributive justice and judgment by utterly destroying the wicked inhabitants of this world, He, instead, exercised retributive justice and judgment upon Jesus on their behalf and offers to pardon and save all who embrace Jesus as their personal Savior.

T: Scripture says that God "gave Him up" for our offenses. This is what I understand God's retribution to be, His wrath, as Romans 1 explains.

Did the holy inhabitants of unfallen worlds expect God to exercise His “right to inflict punishment” and “retributive justice and judgment” upon the wicked inhabitants of this world by withdrawing His protection and permitting evil angels to obliterate them? If so, is this what “right to inflict punishment” means? That is, does God exercise His “right to inflict punishment” by withdrawing His protection and permitting evil angels to cause death and destruction within the limits established and enforced by God?

If so, how does this differ from the word picture you painted portraying Jesus and Satan working side-by-side, like tag team wrestlers, to cause death and destruction?

Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: Mountain Man] #129116
11/23/10 07:27 PM
11/23/10 07:27 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Tom, do you believe God is jealous for justice? If so, do you believe He "executes justice and judgment" and acts of punishment? Ellen wrote:

Quote:
This mighty God pledges his immutable word that those who love and trust him shall not want any good thing. But he declares that he will surely punish the transgressors of his law. The wickedness of the race is not forgotten nor overlooked because God does not at once visit them with judgments. Each century of profligacy and rebellion is treasuring up wrath against the day of wrath. {ST, August 24, 1882 par. 13}

When the scribes and Pharisees rejected the teachings of Christ, he bade them fill up the iniquity of their fathers, that it might be time for God to work; that the message of glad tidings might be given to others, who would joyfully receive it. When at last the divine forbearance was exhausted, God's wrath fell signally upon a people who had rejected so great light. {ST, August 24, 1882 par. 14}

The Lord does not delight in vengeance, though he executes judgment upon the transgressors of his law. He is forced to do this, to preserve the inhabitants of the earth from utter depravity and ruin. In order to save some, he must cut off those who have become hardened in sin. Says the prophet Isaiah: "The Lord shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work, and bring to pass his act, his strange act." The work of wrath and destruction is indeed a strange, unwelcome work for Him who is infinite in love. {ST, August 24, 1882 par. 15}

Again, the divine message comes to Ezekiel: "As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live." The very fact of God's unwillingness to punish sinners shows the enormity of the sins that call forth his judgments. And yet to every transgressor of his holy law is addressed that earnest, pleading call, "Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die?" {ST, August 24, 1882 par. 16}

The records of sacred history declare, that while God is a God of justice, strict to mark iniquity, and strong to punish the sinner, he is also a God of truth, compassion, and abundant mercy. While he visits judgments upon the transgressors of his law and the enemies of his people, he will protect those who respect his statutes and show kindness to his chosen. {ST, August 24, 1882 par. 17}

When he commanded that a war of extermination be waged against Amalek, he also directed that the Kenites, who dwell among them, should be spared, because they had shown mercy to Israel in their distress. Jethro, the father-in-law of Moses, and a prince among the Kenites, had joined Israel soon after the latter came out of Egypt. His presence and counsel at that time was of great value to the Hebrews. Moses afterward urged Hobab, the son of Jethro, to accompany them in their journeyings through the wilderness, saying: "We are journeying unto the place of which the Lord said, I will give it you. Come thou with us, and we will do thee good; for the Lord hath spoken good concerning Israel." {ST, August 24, 1882 par. 18}

As you can read, God is jealous for justice. Also, did you happen to notice Ellen said, God "commanded" His chosen people to wage "a war of extermination"? He commanded them to "spare not" and to "utterly destroy" every man, woman, and child. Regarding such commands, Ellen also wrote:

Quote:
The utter destruction of the people of Jericho was but a fulfillment of the commands previously given through Moses concerning the inhabitants of Canaan: “Thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them.” . . . To many these commands seem to be contrary to the spirit of love and mercy enjoined in other portions of the Bible, but they were in truth the dictates of infinite wisdom and goodness. . . . The Canaanites had abandoned themselves to the foulest and most debasing heathenism, and it was necessary that the land should be cleared of what would so surely prevent the fulfillment of God’s gracious purposes. —Patriarchs and Prophets, pp. 488-492. {CTr 134.6}

Do you agree that commanding His chosen people to "utterly destroy" everyone, including infants and children, "were in truth the dictates of infinite wisdom and goodness"?

Quote:
M: By the way, you have yet to explain why Jesus burned alive the two bands of fifty in response to Elijah's prayers. You hinted, or so it seemed, at it being a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, that He didn't intend for them to burned alive. If so, what do you mean?

T: I answered by saying that if we wish to know what God is like, we should look to Jesus Christ. . . What had a profound impact on me were the simple words, "When you've seen Me, you've seen the Father."

You realize, of course, it was Jesus who answered Elijah's prayer for fire to come down from heaven and burn alive the two bands of fifty. Why do you think Jesus burned them alive? Again, Ellen wrote:

Quote:
Twice Ahaziah sent a company of soldiers to intimidate the prophet, and twice the wrath of an offended God fell upon them in judgments. The third company of soldiers humbled themselves before God; and their captain, as he approached the Lord's messenger, "fell on his knees before Elijah, and besought him, and said unto him, O man of God, I pray thee, let my life, and the life of these fifty thy servants, be precious in thy sight. Behold, there came fire down from heaven, and burnt up the two captains of the former fifties with their fifties: therefore let my life now be precious in thy sight." {RH, January 15, 1914 par. 4}

Do you agree that "the wrath of an offended God fell upon them in judgments"? If so, why do you think Jesus burned them alive?

Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: Mountain Man] #129117
11/23/10 07:29 PM
11/23/10 07:29 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
PS - Tom, please address the points raised in 129116. I've bumped this post 3 times now for your convenience. Thank you.

Re: How can it be assured sin won't rise a second time? [Re: Mountain Man] #129118
11/23/10 07:37 PM
11/23/10 07:37 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom, do you believe God is jealous for justice? If so, do you believe He "executes justice and judgment" and acts of punishment?

Yes to both questions, according to the principles explained in GC 35-37.

Quote:
As you can read, God is jealous for justice. Also, did you happen to notice Ellen said, God "commanded" His chosen people to wage "a war of extermination"? He commanded them to "spare not" and to "utterly destroy" every man, woman, and child. Regarding such commands, Ellen also wrote:

Quote:
Do you agree that commanding His chosen people to "utterly destroy" everyone, including infants and children, "were in truth the dictates of infinite wisdom and goodness"?

We've discussed this.

Quote:
You realize, of course, it was Jesus who answered Elijah's prayer for fire to come down from heaven and burn alive the two bands of fifty. Why do you think Jesus burned them alive? Again, Ellen wrote:

I addressed this, several times.

Quote:
Do you agree that "the wrath of an offended God fell upon them in judgments"?

Yes.

Quote:
If so, why do you think Jesus burned them alive?

No.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/16/24 02:17 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by kland. 05/17/24 04:47 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!