HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, Nadi, 2 invisible), 2,967 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 29 of 40 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 39 40
Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: asygo] #132193
03/30/11 02:23 PM
03/30/11 02:23 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: asygo

Would Luther fit that description?
Would "in our time" be relevant?

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132203
03/30/11 05:37 PM
03/30/11 05:37 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: Tom, have you ever witnessed to an atheist?

T: I went to a secular liberal arts college before becoming an Adventist, so yes.

Did they agree with you when you made it clear to them that they in reality believe God does indeed exist and that they know they are without excuse for refusing to give God thanks and glory?

Quote:
M: I believe Romans 1:18-21 makes it clear that people "who hold the truth in unrighteousness" are "without excuse."

T: Yes, but why? According to the passage it's because what can be know of God is known by them because God has shown them. This is why they are obligated to glorify God and give Him thanks. I don't think the import of this last point is being grasped. It's not simply that people know God exist, but they actually know something about His character. Otherwise they would be under no obligation to glorify Him or give Him thanks.

How does God make Himself known to your atheist friends? Please be specific. Thank you.

Quote:
M: I believe the SOP makes it clear only people who experience rebirth, receive a new heart, abide in Jesus, and partake of the divine nature can perform good works that honor and glorify God.

T: Well, this is a new point, which hasn't been discussed to this point. I disagree with your assertion, given how you define "experience rebirth," which, as I recall, involves a catch-22 type thing where such a person is already doing everything correctly (i.e., doing "everything that Jesus commanded," as you put it). So now, in our time, according to your definition, no person not keeping Sabbath could do any good work which honors and glorifies God. I readily admit I may be misunderstanding what you've said, so invite you to clarify. Perhaps you make an exception for Sunday-keepers who have never heard about Sabbath? But if I recall correctly, you don't believe such people have experienced rebirth. I'm pretty sure I'm correctly remembering what you've said.

I believe people can and do experience the miracle of rebirth, receive a new heart, abide in Jesus, partake of the divine nature, and perform good works before they complete the process of converting to obeying "all things whatsoever" Jesus commanded. For example, most born-again believers break the Sabbath ignorantly. However, no truly born-again believer can violate one of the last six commandments without realizing it.

Quote:
T: Anyway, the point I've been making is that no one can do good works without a power outside of themselves.

Ellen wrote:

Quote:
The tempter often works most successfully through those who are least suspected of being under his control. The possessors of talent and education are admired and honored, as if these qualities could atone for the absence of the fear of God or entitle men to His favor. Talent and culture, considered in themselves, are gifts of God; but when these are made to supply the place of piety, when, instead of bringing the soul nearer to God, they lead away from Him, then they become a curse and a snare. The opinion prevails with many that all which appears like courtesy or refinement must, in some sense, pertain to Christ. Never was there a greater mistake. These qualities should grace the character of every Christian, for they would exert a powerful influence in favor of true religion; but they must be consecrated to God, or they also are a power for evil. Many a man of cultured intellect and pleasant manners, who would not stoop to what is commonly regarded as an immoral act, is but a polished instrument in the hands of Satan. The insidious, deceptive character of his influence and example renders him a more dangerous enemy to the cause of Christ than are those who are ignorant and uncultured. {GC 509.2}

You seem to be saying atheists, who perform good works, do so by the enabling power of God. Whereas, Ellen clearly says all such people are polished instruments in the hands of Satan. I realize you believe there is distinct, significant difference between the appearance of good works and actual good works. Please explain the practical difference. Thank you. I understand the spiritual difference.

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: kland] #132205
03/30/11 06:03 PM
03/30/11 06:03 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: kland
M:Perhaps we understand Romans 1 differently? I believe it means that everyone at some point in time believes God is real. However, some people go on thereafter to reject what they once believed and conclude God does not exist. In judgment, however, they will be without excuse since at one point they truly believed.

K: MM, how would you imagine Paul saying it if he wanted to mean that what is known of God is known to all because God has manifested Himself to them?

M: That's what he said.

K: You're going to have to help me out here. Because, I thought that's what Tom said. Do you agree with Tom?

Tom and I do not agree on Rom 1:18-21. He believes everyone is convinced, every minute of every day, that not only does God exist but that they also know they are without excuse for refusing to give Him glory and thanks.

Quote:
K: What does the following mean to you: "By close investigations, God's innumerable providences in the natural world are found to have connection one with another; and in tracing these links in the chain of Providence, we are led to become better acquainted with the great Center. This is a truth worthy of our careful study. Jesus Christ is the one great Unity; he possesses the attributes that harmonize all diversities. And he, the Gift above all others, was given to our world to give expression to the mind and character of God, that every intelligent being, if he will, may see God in the revelation of his Son. {YI, August 19, 1897 par. 6}

I believe it means God has made it possible for anyone and everyone to know the Father through nature and Jesus. Ellen also wrote:

Quote:
God has bound our hearts to Him by unnumbered tokens in heaven and in earth. Through the things of nature, and the deepest and tenderest earthly ties that human hearts can know, He has sought to reveal Himself to us. Yet these but imperfectly represent His love. Though all these evidences have been given, the enemy of good blinded the minds of men, so that they looked upon God with fear; they thought of Him as severe and unforgiving. Satan led men to conceive of God as a being whose chief attribute is stern justice,--one who is a severe judge, a harsh, exacting creditor. He pictured the Creator as a being who is watching with jealous eye to discern the errors and mistakes of men, that He may visit judgments upon them. It was to remove this dark shadow, by revealing to the world the infinite love of God, that Jesus came to live among men. {SC 10.3}

Since God is the source of all true knowledge, it is, as we have seen, the first object of education to direct our minds to His own revelation of Himself. Adam and Eve received knowledge through direct communion with God; and they learned of Him through His works. All created things, in their original perfection, were an expression of the thought of God. To Adam and Eve nature was teeming with divine wisdom. But by transgression man was cut off from learning of God through direct communion and, to a great degree, through His works. The earth, marred and defiled by sin, reflects but dimly the Creator's glory. It is true that His object lessons are not obliterated. Upon every page of the great volume of His created works may still be traced His handwriting. Nature still speaks of her Creator. Yet these revelations are partial and imperfect. And in our fallen state, with weakened powers and restricted vision, we are incapable of interpreting aright. We need the fuller revelation of Himself that God has given in His written word. {Ed 16.3}

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Mountain Man] #132217
03/31/11 01:36 AM
03/31/11 01:36 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:

T: I went to a secular liberal arts college before becoming an Adventist, so yes.

M:Did they agree with you when you made it clear to them that they in reality believe God does indeed exist and that they know they are without excuse for refusing to give God thanks and glory?

You asked me how I would witness to an atheist. Did you read what I wrote?

Quote:
M: I believe Romans 1:18-21 makes it clear that people "who hold the truth in unrighteousness" are "without excuse."

T: Yes, but why? According to the passage it's because what can be know of God is known by them because God has shown them. This is why they are obligated to glorify God and give Him thanks. I don't think the import of this last point is being grasped. It's not simply that people know God exist, but they actually know something about His character. Otherwise they would be under no obligation to glorify Him or give Him thanks.

M:How does God make Himself known to your atheist friends? Please be specific. Thank you.

Romans 1 explains this. I haven't said anything other than what Paul said in our discussion.

Quote:
I believe people can and do experience the miracle of rebirth, receive a new heart, abide in Jesus, partake of the divine nature, and perform good works before they complete the process of converting to obeying "all things whatsoever" Jesus commanded. For example, most born-again believers break the Sabbath ignorantly. However, no truly born-again believer can violate one of the last six commandments without realizing it.

Why not? This sounds like putting the cart before the horse. I believe is a person is converted first, and then the Holy Spirit brings things to that person's attention that need to be worked on. You're saying a person has to perfectly obey all the last six commandments before they can be converted. How is this possible?

Quote:
You seem to be saying atheists, who perform good works, do so by the enabling power of God.

I haven't said anything about atheists performing good works. You seem to keep wanting to put words in my mouth.

What I said is what the EGW quote you cited said, which is that we are dependent upon a power outside of ourselves to good works.

You are the one who has spoken of atheists doing good works.

Quote:
Whereas, Ellen clearly says all such people are polished instruments in the hands of Satan.

I made no comment regarding this. I said that EGW quote you cited said, which is that we are dependent upon a power outside of ourselves to good works.

Quote:
I realize you believe there is distinct, significant difference between the appearance of good works and actual good works. Please explain the practical difference. Thank you. I understand the spiritual difference.

You quoted a snippet from Ellen White which says that a selfish heart can perform generous actions. You argued from this that my assertion that a person cannot perform good works apart from the help of God is incorrect. I disagreed with this, as, for one thing, it would contradict the other quote which says that one cannot do good works apart from a power outside of oneself.

I also pointed out that the context made clear this was dealing with how one's works appear from the outside.

These are what my comments were addressing.

I also said if a person did good works because they were responding to the Holy Spirit, there shouldn't be a difference in the source or origin of the good works, comparing one person responding to the Holy Spirit to another.

Regarding the difference between apparent good works and actual good works, the practical difference is that in one case good works exist, and in the other case they don't.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132218
03/31/11 01:39 AM
03/31/11 01:39 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
Tom and I do not agree on Rom 1:18-21. He believes everyone is convinced, every minute of every day, that not only does God exist but that they also know they are without excuse for refusing to give Him glory and thanks.

Where did I say this? I've just been saying what Paul said. Over and over again I've been doing this. I don't understand why you don't just quote what Paul said in reference to what I said. Why change it? I think what Paul said in the Romans 1 passage is fine and clear. I don't see any need to add to it, or take away from it.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: asygo] #132219
03/31/11 01:55 AM
03/31/11 01:55 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Originally Posted By: asygo
T:So now, in our time, according to your definition, no person not keeping Sabbath could do any good work which honors and glorifies God.

a:Would Luther fit that description?

This should be addressed to MM. We've discussed this in the past, and I also used Luther as an example to talk about.

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132224
03/31/11 03:46 PM
03/31/11 03:46 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
T: So now, in our time, according to your definition, no person not keeping Sabbath could do any good work which honors and glorifies God.

A: Would Luther fit that description?

T: This should be addressed to MM. We've discussed this in the past, and I also used Luther as an example to talk about.

My response to your comment above should make it clear I believe people like Luther, who ignorantly violate the law of God, experience rebirth and good works while abiding in Jesus. But we digress. The real question here is - Why do we consider it good works when the best of believers help feed, clothe, and shelter the poor and needy but consider it "filthy rags" when atheists, who have committed the unpardonable sin, perform the exact same good works?

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132226
03/31/11 03:52 PM
03/31/11 03:52 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
M: Tom and I do not agree on Rom 1:18-21. He believes everyone is convinced, every minute of every day, that not only does God exist but that they also know they are without excuse for refusing to give Him glory and thanks.

T: Where did I say this? I've just been saying what Paul said. Over and over again I've been doing this. I don't understand why you don't just quote what Paul said in reference to what I said. Why change it? I think what Paul said in the Romans 1 passage is fine and clear. I don't see any need to add to it, or take away from it.

Do you think Paul's comment should be interpreted to mean God continually makes Himself known to everyone at all times so that no one can excuse refusing to honor and glorify Him? Or, do you agree with me?

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Tom] #132229
03/31/11 05:36 PM
03/31/11 05:36 PM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA

M:Did they agree with you when you made it clear to them that they in reality believe God does indeed exist and that they know they are without excuse for refusing to give God thanks and glory?

T: You asked me how I would witness to an atheist. Did you read what I wrote?

Your comment wasn’t clear to me. I’m asking for clarification. Clearly you believe they know God is real and that they are obligated to honor and glorify Him. You also believe they are lying when they claim to believe God is not real. Do you point this out to them? If not, why not?

Also, what do you tell them when they pointedly, emphatically tell you God does not exist, that He is just as unreal as the tooth fairy? You didn’t answer this question the last time I asked it.

Quote:

M:How does God make Himself known to your atheist friends? Please be specific. Thank you.

T: Romans 1 explains this. I haven't said anything other than what Paul said in our discussion.

Paul specifically described people “who hold the truth in unrighteousness . . . knowing the judgment of God . . . did not like to retain God in their knowledge . . . and changed the truth of God into a lie.” Do you believe Paul is here describing the atheists you witnessed to at college? That is, did they “hold the truth in unrighteousness”? Were they aware of the “judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death”? If so, when and how did they obtain such knowledge? Did they, as Paul said, conclude God is real after carefully examining “the things that are made”?

Quote:
M: I believe people can and do experience the miracle of rebirth, receive a new heart, abide in Jesus, partake of the divine nature, and perform good works before they complete the process of converting to obeying "all things whatsoever" Jesus commanded. For example, most born-again believers break the Sabbath ignorantly. However, no truly born-again believer can violate one of the last six commandments without realizing it.

T: Why not? This sounds like putting the cart before the horse. I believe is a person is converted first, and then the Holy Spirit brings things to that person's attention that need to be worked on. You're saying a person has to perfectly obey all the last six commandments before they can be converted. How is this possible?

Please bear in mind the difference between experiencing rebirth and converting to obeying everything Jesus commanded. We are conceived and born with an instinctive knowledge of what is morally right and wrong as defined by the last six commandments. No one is ignorant of the fact it is terribly wrong to dishonor their parents, murder, fornicate, steal, lie, or ignorant of the fact coveting causes unrest and unhappiness. People who experience rebirth are empowered to live in harmony with what everyone knows naturally is right. Nevertheless, there are specific truths we do not know instinctively, truths we must discover through Bible study and prayer. The first four commandments, for example, are not known naturally.

Quote:
M: You seem to be saying atheists, who perform good works, do so by the enabling power of God.

T: I haven't said anything about atheists performing good works. You seem to keep wanting to put words in my mouth. What I said is what the EGW quote you cited said, which is that we are dependent upon a power outside of ourselves to good works. You are the one who has spoken of atheists doing good works.

You have made it abundantly clear you believe anyone who performs “good works” are able to do so through a combination of human and divine powers. If what you believe is true, it implies God works through unholy, unsanctified human faculties to perform “good works.” I believe this is impossible. I believe people must first experience rebirth, which, among many things, results in sanctified human faculties, which, when combined with divine power, enables them to perform sanctified good works which honor and glorify God. Ellen wrote:

Quote:
Genuine conversion is transformation of character. New purposes, new moral tastes are created. Defects of character are overcome. Truth, with its sanctifying power, brings the entire man into obedience to Christ. {TSA 30.2}

The old nature, born of blood and the will of the flesh, cannot inherit the kingdom of God. The old ways, the hereditary tendencies, the former habits, must be given up; for grace is not inherited. The new birth consists in having new motives, new tastes, new tendencies. Those who are begotten unto a new life by the Holy Spirit, have become partakers of the divine nature, and in all their habits and practices they will give evidence of their relationship to Christ. When men who claim to be Christians retain all their natural defects of character and disposition, in what does their position differ from that of the worldling? They do not appreciate the truth as a sanctifier, a refiner. They have not been born again (RH April 12, 1892). {6BC 1101.1}

This ingrafting in Christ separates us from the world. No longer will we love the society of the vile and contaminated and contaminating. We will be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Then rich clusters of fruit are borne. The graces of the Spirit are borne in love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness. We have new affections, new appetites, new tastes. Old things have passed away, and lo, all things have become new. {TSB 135.2}

To be pardoned in the way that Christ pardons, is not only to be forgiven, but to be renewed in the spirit of our mind. The Lord says, "A new heart will I give unto thee." The image of Christ is to be stamped upon the very mind, heart, and soul. The apostle says, "And we have the mind of Christ." Without the transforming process which can come alone through divine power, the original propensities to sin are left in the heart in all their strength, to forge new chains, to impose a slavery that can never be broken by human power. But men can never enter heaven with their old tastes, inclinations, idols, ideas, and theories. Heaven would be no place of joy to them; for everything would be in collision with their tastes, appetites, and inclinations, and painfully opposed to their natural and cultivated traits of character. {RH, August 19, 1890 par. 7}

“For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.“ Again, I believe it is impossible for Jesus to work through unholy, unsanctified, unregenerate human faculties “to will and to do of his good pleasure.” You seem to be saying, Yes, He can and does.

Quote:
M: Whereas, Ellen clearly says all such people are polished instruments in the hands of Satan.

T: I made no comment regarding this. I said that EGW quote you cited said, which is that we are dependent upon a power outside of ourselves to good works.

“Many a man of cultured intellect and pleasant manners, who would not stoop to what is commonly regarded as an immoral act, is but a polished instrument in the hands of Satan.” You seem to be saying Ellen intended for us to take her comment (in the quote you’re referring to) to mean unconverted, unbelievers (like people in the quote above) perform good works by combining sinful human faculties and divine power. Is this what you believe?

Quote:
M: I realize you believe there is distinct, significant difference between the appearance of good works and actual good works. Please explain the practical difference. Thank you. I understand the spiritual difference.

T: You quoted a snippet from Ellen White which says that a selfish heart can perform generous actions. You argued from this that my assertion that a person cannot perform good works apart from the help of God is incorrect. I disagreed with this, as, for one thing, it would contradict the other quote which says that one cannot do good works apart from a power outside of oneself. I also pointed out that the context made clear this was dealing with how one's works appear from the outside. These are what my comments were addressing. I also said if a person did good works because they were responding to the Holy Spirit, there shouldn't be a difference in the source or origin of the good works, comparing one person responding to the Holy Spirit to another.

Do you believe Jesus works through unholy, unsanctified, unregenerate human faculties “to will and to do of his good pleasure”?

Quote:
T: Regarding the difference between apparent good works and actual good works, the practical difference is that in one case good works exist, and in the other case they don't.

Do you believe feeding, clothing, and sheltering the poor and needy qualify as “good works” only when performed by people whose human faculties have been renewed and sanctified and through whom Jesus works “to will and to do of his good pleasure”? Or, do you believe the same things performed by people whose human faculties are unholy, unsanctified, and unregenerate also qualify as “good works”?

Re: "God destroys no man" explained [Re: Mountain Man] #132248
04/01/11 01:27 AM
04/01/11 01:27 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
MM:My response to your comment above should make it clear I believe people like Luther, who ignorantly violate the law of God, experience rebirth and good works while abiding in Jesus. But we digress. The real question here is - Why do we consider it good works when the best of believers help feed, clothe, and shelter the poor and needy but consider it "filthy rags" when atheists, who have committed the unpardonable sin, perform the exact same good works?

Are they same good works?

Page 29 of 40 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 39 40

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!