HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Kevin H, Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, ProdigalOne, 2 invisible), 3,079 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 3
Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35
Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: NJK Project] #134254
06/08/11 01:48 AM
06/08/11 01:48 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: NJK Project
His child, what is your Biblical evidence for your various claims of how a king’s first & last years were reckoned and particularly your claimed “overshadowing” implications?? On top of making no logical sense at all, I see nothing of the sort in the Bible! Did you ever read Edwin Thiele’s (an SDA) “Mysterious Number of Hebrew Kings”. It is quite eduational/enlightening on the reckoning of Hebrew Kings. It’s available online in Google Books

This information is readily available online. I studied it in the Bible in the past so I know the mechanics, but if you have a need to know you will have to do the leg work yourself.

Here is some online info that might help you get started

"Ancient kingdoms had different ways of recording reignal years of their kings. The Assyrians and Babylonians credited the entire year when a king died to his reign, even if he died in the beginning of the year and his successor ruled 11 months of that year. That first year for the new Assyrian king would be designated his "ascension year" and the new king's "year 1" did not begin until the first day of the following year. Historians call this method the "accession year" system or the "post-dating" system.

However, in Egypt the newly crowned Pharaoh recorded the actual year he came to the throne as "year 1" of his reign even though it was a partial year. This system of dating a reign is called the "non-accession-year" system, or "ante-dating." The kings of the Northern Kingdom of Israel adopted the Egyptian system of dating a king's reign. Jeroboam I was the first king of the divided Northern Kingdom of Israel. He was a prince of the tribe of Ephraim and a descendant of Joseph son of Jacob/Israel and Joseph's Egyptian wife Asenath. When King Solomon exiled Jeroboam, the refugee Ephraimite prince sought refuge in Egypt, so it is understandable that the Egyptian system is the one adopted by the Northern Kingdom's first king. The Kingdom of Judah, on the other hand, adopted the Assyrian system of only counting the first full year of a king's reign as "year 1". Therefore, the two year difference between the Assyrian annals and the Israelite kings Ahab and Jehu are really just one full year plus part of a year that was counted as the predecessor's year. The 12 years of Joram were 11 full years plus the months from his predecessor's death and so the Biblical account is not in error. By the Israelite system of counting reigns Ahaziah and Joram ruled for 14 years, but according to the Assyrian system, which only counted the full years of a reign, they ruled for 12 years just as Shalmaneser's Assyrian annals record."
http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Dating%20the%20Reigns%20of%20the%20%20Kings%20of%20Judah%20and%20Kings%20of%20Israel.htm

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: kland] #134259
06/08/11 02:25 AM
06/08/11 02:25 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
Originally Posted By: His child

But when he speaks of the beast's head getting wounded, we know that that could be symbolic or literal. Symbolically, the papacy was wounded and the wound was healed in 1929. Then when the prophecy met its final fulfillment, Pope John-Paul II was literally wounded and that wound was healed. And after his physical healing, Reagan healed the papacy's political wound on America's behalf by recognizing J-P II as head of church and state.
The secret is to study to show yourself approved of God a workman rightly dividing the word of truth and prayerfully seeking the aid of the Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth. And to study correctly, we have to be willing to yield to the Spirit's leading. When we cling to our opinions the Spirit will finally leave us to the idols of our choosing and the light will move away from us leaving us in darkness.

I don't know, but I'm just thinking that while prophecies in Daniel did specifically name or point out Nebuchadnezzar, I don't see it further specifically pointing out individuals. For whether it's this one or that one, they are under Satan and the prophecy deals with him and whoever yields to him. EGW says that Satan will personate Christ. Nothing about some pope.

Originally Posted By: Revelation 17:10-11

And there are seven kings [popes with kingdom restored post 1929]: five are fallen [Pies XI & XII, John XXIII, Pail VI,& John-Pail I], and one is [John-Paul II who was the one that received the deadly wound that was healed in Rev. 13], and the other is not yet come [Benedict XVI who has now arrived]; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven [John-Paul II], and goeth into perdition.

The reason John-Paul II is most appropriate for the 8th king is related to the two last errors:

Originally Posted By: EGW
Through the two great errors, the immortality of the soul and Sunday sacredness, Satan will bring the people under his deceptions. While the former lays the foundation of Spiritualism, the latter creates a bond of sympathy with Rome. --The Great Controversy, p. 588.

John-Paul II declared that Sunday was God's Sabbath on 31 May 1998 and his body was just exhumed on 1 May 2011 to finalize his sainthood. So he is the ideal pope for Satan to personate as the 8th which is of the 7 to bring about the two great errors. J-P II can claim that God told him to change Sabbath to Sunday when he was alive and since his body is in its tomb and he is present there must be an eternal soul. Thus those that go by sight rather than by faith in the word of God will be deceived.

Originally Posted By: EGW

As the second appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ draws near, satanic agencies are moved from beneath. Satan will not only appear as a human being, but he will personate Jesus Christ; and the world who has rejected the truth will receive him as the Lord of lords and King of kings. He will exercise his power, and work upon the human imagination. He will corrupt both the minds and the bodies of men, and will work through the children of disobedience, fascinating and charming, as does a serpent. What a spectacle will the world be for heavenly intelligences! What a spectacle for God, the Creator of the world, to behold! The form Satan assumed in Eden when leading our first parents to transgress, was of a character to bewilder and confuse the mind. He will work in as subtle a manner as we near the end of earth's history. All his deceiving power will be brought to bear upon human subjects, to complete the work of deluding the human family. So deceptive will be his working, that men will do as they did in the days of Christ... {RH, April 14, 1896 par. 6}

I tend to think it would be clinging to one's opinion to cling to favorite individuals.

If as MM asked, that Obama should leave office, where does that leave you?

My answer has been posted twice to that already.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: His child] #134261
06/08/11 03:36 AM
06/08/11 03:36 AM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
Originally Posted By: NJK Project
His child, what is your Biblical evidence for your various claims of how a king’s first & last years were reckoned and particularly your claimed “overshadowing” implications?? On top of making no logical sense at all, I see nothing of the sort in the Bible! Did you ever read Edwin Thiele’s (an SDA) “Mysterious Number of Hebrew Kings”. It is quite eduational/enlightening on the reckoning of Hebrew Kings. It’s available online in Google Books

This information is readily available online. I studied it in the Bible in the past so I know the mechanics, but if you have a need to know you will have to do the leg work yourself.

Here is some online info that might help you get started

"Ancient kingdoms had different ways of recording reignal years of their kings. The Assyrians and Babylonians credited the entire year when a king died to his reign, even if he died in the beginning of the year and his successor ruled 11 months of that year. That first year for the new Assyrian king would be designated his "ascension year" and the new king's "year 1" did not begin until the first day of the following year. Historians call this method the "accession year" system or the "post-dating" system.

However, in Egypt the newly crowned Pharaoh recorded the actual year he came to the throne as "year 1" of his reign even though it was a partial year. This system of dating a reign is called the "non-accession-year" system, or "ante-dating." The kings of the Northern Kingdom of Israel adopted the Egyptian system of dating a king's reign. Jeroboam I was the first king of the divided Northern Kingdom of Israel. He was a prince of the tribe of Ephraim and a descendant of Joseph son of Jacob/Israel and Joseph's Egyptian wife Asenath. When King Solomon exiled Jeroboam, the refugee Ephraimite prince sought refuge in Egypt, so it is understandable that the Egyptian system is the one adopted by the Northern Kingdom's first king. The Kingdom of Judah, on the other hand, adopted the Assyrian system of only counting the first full year of a king's reign as "year 1". Therefore, the two year difference between the Assyrian annals and the Israelite kings Ahab and Jehu are really just one full year plus part of a year that was counted as the predecessor's year. The 12 years of Joram were 11 full years plus the months from his predecessor's death and so the Biblical account is not in error. By the Israelite system of counting reigns Ahaziah and Joram ruled for 14 years, but according to the Assyrian system, which only counted the full years of a reign, they ruled for 12 years just as Shalmaneser's Assyrian annals record."
http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Dating%20the%20Reigns%20of%20the%20%20Kings%20of%20Judah%20and%20Kings%20of%20Israel.htm

That’s all good information His child, I have not thoroughly checked to see if what that author states is all in harmony with Thiele’s work which he cites as Suggested Reading, however my pointed question is not answered there. That is namely your “overshadowing” claim. Form what I see and understand, if a king ended his reign in “mid-year”, whether calendrical or chronological, he may have been credited with a full year however, that was merely quantitative and not, as your claim involves, qualitative. The newly ruling king would receive any of these “qualitative”, and also quantitative credits for things that occurred since he took the throne or office.

You also need to explain the justification of using those ancient methods for the reckonging of American Presidents, and that in 2011+. What’s the justifies this retro-reckoning method?? It further makes no logical sense as the book of Revelation was given in Roman times. So at best the Roman System which was straightforward from date of actual transition would have been involved there.

There is also the general question of what system, method and/or calender was the actual author, either Daniel, the post-exilic composer of Daniel and/or John the Revelator, even God Himself, the prophecy giver had in mind. All this to point out that your claim, barring the substantiation of your claims, seems rather fancifully arbitrary to me, i.e, whatever corroborates your final conclusion.

By the way, in regards to Mountain Man’s questions about admitting wrong, you do realize, if you are truly honest with yourself and your claim of Biblical soundness, that, just like claims of time reckonings, (which is indeed synonymous with your naming of specific official individual who are working within parameters of set times, as with American presidents), it’s all or nothing! I.e., you cannot later make the same claim with another pope or the next American president. It also seems wise to me that God’s prophecies do not pinpoint individuals but offices in general, irrespective of who is occupying them, and when events of the ground will have developed to fulfill a prophecy, it will indeed be fulfill, and that, also in that general way. The work against God is greater than any individual, which is why the 7 heads in Rev 17 are representative of specific world ‘thinkings/mentalities which oppose God’s cause of Truth’ and not individuals.

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: NJK Project] #134268
06/08/11 12:50 PM
06/08/11 12:50 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
The Bible was designed to be a guide to all who wish to become acquainted with the will of their Maker. God gave to men the sure word of prophecy; angels and even Christ Himself came to make known to Daniel and John the things that must shortly come to pass. Those important matters that concern our salvation were not left involved in mystery. They were not revealed in such a way as to perplex and mislead the honest seeker after truth. Said the Lord by the prophet Habakkuk: "Write the vision, and make it plain, . . . that he may run that readeth it." Habakkuk 2:2. The word of God is plain to all who study it with a prayerful heart. Every truly honest soul will come to the light of truth. "Light is sown for the righteous." Psalm 97:11. And no church can advance in holiness unless its members are earnestly seeking for truth as for hid treasure. {GC 521.3}
The earliest copyright of the book was 1888. Could someone explain what part of Daniel must shortly come to past after 1888 if it isn't chapter 12, the one she said we should all be studying?

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: His child] #134275
06/08/11 02:49 PM
06/08/11 02:49 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
]HC: Since Obama could leave office on 20 January 2013, it is possible using that model that an American President could follow him from 20 Jan 2013 until no later than 1 Jan 2014.

M: At what point will you say, "President Obama is no longer president and my interpretation failed to fulfill"?

HC: But should I have made a mistake in my Bible study, I will admit it when it is clear that such a thing has happened.

M: If things continue beyond 1 Jan 2014 will you admit your interpretation was wrong?

HC: If I am wrong, I will admit it.

M: And, if a pope other than Satan impersonating a resurrected John Paul II replaces Pope Benedict, will you admit your interpretation was wrong?

HC: The pope after Benedict scenario could run the same as the Obama scenario. A pope could intervene for less than 12 months that would not be counted as a pope or I am told that Benedict could become an anti-pope and thus have his pontificate reign nullified and replaced by another before Satan takes the reigns. But we should know by 1 Jan 2014 (probably sooner) and I would be the first to admit I was wrong if that were the case. The way you keep coming back to this; you either don't know that the time of trouble spoken of by Daniel the prophet has begun or you think it will last a really long time. Perhaps you think that I am wrong about that also. It is important to follow the light of prophecy and constantly stay near Jesus and His light. When the light moves, those that failed to stay close to it eventually find themselves in utter darkness. Remember the parable of the Ten Virgins: They ALL wake up! But some too late. By God's grace I awoke in time. Can you say the same?

You wrote, "we should know by 1 Jan 2014 (probably sooner) and I would be the first to admit I was wrong". If President Obama is reelected does that mean the latest possible day Jesus will return would be 1 Jan 2018?

I'm just trying to determine the parameters of your interpretation of prophecy. It's an unavoidable aspect of these types of interpretations, that is, interpretations that hard tie the return of Jesus to the tenure of specific world leaders creates a time table within which Jesus must return.

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: kland] #134291
06/08/11 09:19 PM
06/08/11 09:19 PM
NJK Project  Offline
Banned Member
Dedicated Member
Laval, Quebec
The earliest copyright of the book was 1888. Could someone explain what part of Daniel must shortly come to past after 1888 if it isn't chapter 12, the one she said we should all be studying?

In every prophecy in the book of Daniel there is a final portion that was, (in EGW’s time), and mostly still is, yet to be fulfilled. I understand here that EGW had those portions in mind. And in regards to Dan 12, my understanding is also that she pointedly similarly had not yet fulfilled statements and also a possible refulfillement of some statements but without involving literal time.

The application of EGW’s statement is of course is readily seen for the book of Revelation, but it could be also pointed out that in terms of the already fulfilled series of 7 (I.e., Seals & Trumpets), EGW understood that ca. 6 of them were already fulfilled (actually 5.5 for the Seals (Rev 6:14ff+Interlude (Rev 7)). Only the seventh portion had to be fulfilled. The same ‘partial and ongoing’ is actually seen in her understanding of the prophecy of Dan 11 as she believed that vss. 40-45 was soon to be fulfilled in her time (e.g, 9T 14.2).

(By the way, to be techincally accurate here, the Great Controversy Book was first published (thus publically released and also thus automatically copyrighted) in 1858 (= 1SG), then republished in 1884 (= 4SP); (then 1888 and 1911). The EGW GC 521.3 statement had been made in the 1884 version in 4SP 344.2.)

“Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.” Matt 25:45 NJK Project
Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: Mountain Man] #134308
06/09/11 09:02 AM
06/09/11 09:02 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man

You wrote, "we should know by 1 Jan 2014 (probably sooner) and I would be the first to admit I was wrong". If President Obama is reelected does that mean the latest possible day Jesus will return would be 1 Jan 2018?

You ask me to be a prophet. I follow the prophecies but do not know more than they reveal.

Daniel 2 reveals the events that relate to king Nebuchadnezzar's dynasty, 4 great world empires, the degeneration of religion within these kingdoms, and in light of Daniel 7:17 the metals, which are also symbolized by the lion, bear, leopard and the non-describable beast clearly relate to 4 kings which shall arise from the earth. They are Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and the last one is Bush II and Obama.

Though I understood the last one as pagan Rome and papal Rome, I did not understand Bush II and Obama as two being one until after Bush II left office. "By their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves."

Then I understood Revelation 13. The first beast is the post-1929 papacy. John-Paul II is the wounded head that was healed. The ten horns on the post-1929 papal beast are the 10 American Presidents from Truman to Clinton. The beast with the lamblike horns is America. The two horns on it are Bush II and Obama.

Bush II is the "endtime Prince of the Covenant." He was put in office by apostate protestantism on the very day specified in prophecy. He set up the abomination that makes desolate in the midst of the week as prophesied. And John-Paul II (the pope that was to continue 42-months) died 1290-days after the abomination was set up. And Bush II reached his hand across the gulf to the Roman power, Spiritualism, and to the Roman power again. The blessing of the 1335-days is a blessing to those that know these things to be true. It is not a blessing to those that do not look at the facts and prayerfully consider
the word of God.

"All that God has said in prophecy that applied to the past has been fulfilled in the past and that which applies to the future will be fulfilled in the future."

The apostle John states that there are many antichrists. "Those that don't know the identity of the [American] Antichrist in the endtime will be deceived by him."

How can the watchman give the right warning at the right time if he does not know the Present Truth for the hour? The false shepherd will defame the true and cry peace and safety when sudden destruction is about to overtake the people.
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man

I'm just trying to determine the parameters of your interpretation of prophecy. It's an unavoidable aspect of these types of interpretations, that is, interpretations that hard tie the return of Jesus to the tenure of specific world leaders creates a time table within which Jesus must return.

I did not write the prophecy or the Bible. I am old, but not that old. When I should be studying and sharing the truth, I am out in the field (sometimes up to 10 hours a day at 90 plus degrees) baling hay and stacking wood from a saw mill. I have always had an indoor job and mostly a desk job. So now that I am over 60 I am having an opportunity to get some exercise to make ends meet. But I am in better shape than my elderly wife that should be getting out of the nursing home in a few days now that her therapy is finished (again).

I thank God for the exercise that I skimped on when I was younger. But I have written 6-books on Daniel (over 1000-pages) and still I get asked the same questions when the information is already documented.

My dilemma is how to work in the field, study, write, and keep up with the correspondences, and get the word out to those that are yet unreached. The Lord has blessed with an invitation to speak to a small group in a few weeks, and doors are beginning to open.

Invest in one of my books. read it. And if there is an error or if something is not clear ask away. Share the truth. And if you find an error, tell me about it and I will correct it.
But we are at the end of time. And though time is not to be the issue, we need to understand the time in which we live.

"Echoes of Doomsday" is up to date.
http://stores.lulu.com/DanielsRevelation
if that link does not work google the link
and read the preview it will be a blessing

The loud cry is sounding. And soon everybody will know the truth, but it will be too late to do most folks any good.

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: kland] #134309
06/09/11 09:44 AM
06/09/11 09:44 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

Daniel was sealed until the time of the end 1798.
The kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece and (pagan and papal) Rome were all understood before the time of the end began in 1798. So everything relating to the kingdoms applies to the prophecy before it was unsealed, (un) shut-up and (un) closed-up.

Thus there is a meaning that is to be revealed after 1798 to these prophecies that we historically assume to understand.

Daniel 11 begins with the three kings in Persia that decreed the restitution of Jerusalem and the temple (Cyrus, Darius, & Artaxerxes) and the 4th which was the last king of Persia who went to war with Alexander the Great. Then Daniel 11 gives the 2300-year prophecy from the 3 kings all the way through 1844 when Jesus stood for His people when the Investigative Judgment began Daniel 12:1.

Revelation 10 explains that after the 1844 disappointment the little book of Daniel is to "prophecy again" but the time element in Daniel 11 is removed "time shall be no longer."

Daniel 12:1 (1844) thus loops around to Daniel 11:6 and the prophecy and history repeats through the second Advent of Christ 12:1.

11:31 was fulfilled 9/20/01
11:41 was fulfilled last April and events are still transpiring

The sequence between 11:31-41 are not chronological in the endtime. Since the prophecy explains and blends events prior to 1844 with those of 2011, it had to be written in such a way to be understood by both generations as the understanding was needed. The things in this section of Daniel 11 are happening concurrently.

My book "Put-Out The Light" is the most up-to-date commentary of Daniel available, but it was written before the Arab Spring so it is in need of some updating to include current events.

it is available at
http://stores.lulu.com/DanielsRevelation
Sometimes the link is slow
but if you google the link it brings up a faster link

I have been doing correspondences this morning since 3 AM and need to be to work soon so I hope this helps.

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: Rosangela] #134310
06/09/11 09:56 AM
06/09/11 09:56 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
FYI:
After closing my last post I learned that
Lulu is giving a 20% discount through June 13,2011
If you buy anything from them from any author
use the code TOP305 at check out

You will save $4-6 on my books if interested

Thanks
His child

Re: Obscure Prophetic Statements by EG White [Re: His child] #134311
06/09/11 10:18 AM
06/09/11 10:18 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Though I understood the last one as pagan Rome and papal Rome, I did not understand Bush II and Obama as two being one until after Bush II left office.

. . .

The loud cry is sounding. And soon everybody will know the truth, but it will be too late to do most folks any good.

HC, you say you'll correct your errors if your interpretations prove false. Is that the way we're to interprete prophecy? Aren't we to test our ideas first on men and women of experience before we run with a message? Before publishing hundreds of pages of your views, how well were they tested?

Page 27 of 35 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 34 35

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!