HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,613
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 17
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,981 guests, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: Tom] #121414
11/09/09 07:09 PM
11/09/09 07:09 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M: What good does it do God to know countless options if He has no idea which one will play out?

T: This is like asking, "What good is it if 2+2=4"? That's simply reality. It's not a matter of it's doing any good or not.

M:According to your example, God knows in advance precisely which way it will play out. Such knowledge is indeed incredibly good, yea more, it is absolutely necessary.

? This doesn't seem to make much sense.

Quote:
M: How can He make any future plans?

T: How do you make any future plans? He does it the same way you do, except for having perfect knowledge.

M:Comparing my knowledge of the future to God’s is like saying there is no difference.

No, I was making you aware of why your statement was false. Your argument is that if God can't see the future like a re-run, then He can't plan for it. But you don't see the future like a re-run, yet you can plan for it. So your argument is false.

Quote:
Also, you do not believe God’s knowledge of the future is perfect for the simply reason you do not believe He knows precisely how it will play out.

As I've explained many times, I believe God's knowledge is perfect. What I disagree with you is in regards to WHAT God sees, NOT how well He sees it.

You've written things in the past that make me believe you've understood what I've said, so I don't understand your statement here, which sounds as if you're not understanding what I've written.

Quote:
M: He would have to live in the moment, right?

T: Scripture is overwhelmingly clear that God experiences things in the moment, as we do. This is how He expresses Himself throughout history. He expresses Himself as thinking, struggling to make decisions, being frustrated, suffering emotions such as frustration and disappointment, all things which communicate His living in the moment, as you put it.

M:You missed the point. Having to live in the moment is different than having no other choice because He has no idea how the future will play out.

MM, even you have an idea how the future will play out, and you're intelligence can't even be compared to God's. Why would you think God would have no idea how the future will play out, just because it's Open?

Quote:
And, yes, God also lives in the moment – but not, as you believe, exclusively. He also has the ability to know the future like history, which merely reflects the way He lived.

God can't know the future like history because the future is not like history. The future is different from the past. Just as you are different than me, and God cannot know you as me because you are not me, so God cannot know the future like the past, because the future is not the past.

Quote:
M: Also, if knowing the future for God is like knowing history, do you think it robs FMAs of their ability and freedom to choose as they please?

T: It's a logical contradiction, MM, as I've explained. Here's one way I've explained it.

1.If God is certain something will happen, then that thing will happen.
2.It's not possible to do something which God is certain you will not do.

This is not a matter of God's doing something to prevent you from doing something else, but of it's not being logically possible for you to do something different than that which God is certain you will do. This is not a logical problem if you hold to the compatibilistic definition, but it is if if you hold to the imcompatabilistic definition. That is, if you say:

1.Free will means that a person is free to do that which he chooses to do then there is not a logical contradiction to your position that God sees the future like a re-run. BUT if you say:

2.It's possible for an FMA to do either of two (or more) things, A or B, THIS is a logical contradiction. It's a logical contradiction because if God is certain the FMA will do A, it's not possible for the FMA to do B. It's not that God does something or somehow causes the FMA to not be able to do B, but that it causes a logical contradiction.

M:You wrote, "Free will means that a person is free to do that which he chooses to do then there is not a logical contradiction to your position that God sees the future like a re-run."

I wrote "if you say" in front of this. I then described two positions of free will, the compatibilistic one (also called "deterministic") and the imcompatibilistic one (also called "libertarian"). This one, that you're quoting, is the first one.

Quote:
So, your answer to my question is - No, God’s ability to know the future like history does not rob FMAs of their ability and freedom to choose as they please.

If you take the incompatibilistic, or deterministic, definition, then there isn't a logical contradiction is what I said.

Quote:
: Stating what happens after the fact in no way limits their options before the fact.

T: Well, of course, but we're not discussing this.

M: I’m trying to discuss it, but you’re not. You seem to think it is impossible for God to know the future like history, as if He lacks the ability or power. Why do you think it is impossible for God to know the future like history?

T: For the same reason it's not possible for God to know you as me. You're not me. The future is not the past.

M:So, you do think God lacks the ability or power.

???

No. Please re-read what I wrote.

Quote:
M: Why do you think God's reality and our reality are identical so far as the future is concerned?

T: Because of how He has communicated with us. The only way we know anything about God is from His communication with us.

M: God has communicated to us the future like history. That’s what unconditional prophecy is all about. Just because He also speaks to us in the here and now it does not mean He has absolutely no idea exactly how the future will play out. God often spoke to people as if He didn’t know certain basic facts. For example, He pretended like He didn’t know where A&E were or if they had eaten the forbidden fruit.

T: Jer. 18 explains how prophecy works:

M:It doesn’t explain unconditional prophecy. You didn’t comment on the rest of what I wrote.

God explained how prophecy works in Jer. 18. There's no explanation of prophecy working as you're thinking.

Quote:
M: You are assuming God is no different than us, that He cannot know the future like history, as if it would reduce our options to one.

T: No, I'm not assuming this. I'm pointing out that our difference is not epistemological but ontological. It has nothing whatsoever to do with God, and everything to do with what the future is like. We are not disagreeing with God's ability to see the future, but about what the content of the future is.

M:I’m talking about God’s ability to know the future like history without compromising its nature and essence. You seem to think God cannot know the future like history without destroying its nature and essence.

Why would it?

Quote:
M: But all current choices and consequences render predicting future choices and consequences impossible. It creates infinite sequential and compounded unknown variables upon which it is impossible to construct a future.

T: Impossible for you or I, but not for God. The possibilities are not infinite, but finite. They are too many for you or I to handle, but not God. Also, God acts in the future, so He can foresee the impact which His own actions will have.

M: If you have no idea exactly what 2 billion people are going to think, say, or do today it is impossible to predict what Jim, who isn’t even born yet, will think, say, or do 2 thousand years later.

T: No it doesn't.

MM:The possibilities are infinite, Tom.

No, they're not infinite. They're finite. There's a lot of possibilities, but not an infinite number. Not even close.

Quote:
There is no limit to how many different people could be born of parents two or three generations removed from A&E.

What do you mean? Of course there is. One can make a few assumptions and calculate it easily. Just off the top of my head, I'm sure it's many times less than a quadrillion.

Quote:
There is no way God can know Jim will be born or an infinite number of other people instead.

There's not an infinite number. There's a finite number.

Quote:
For these reasons it is just as impossible for God to know precisely what He will do in the future (the future as you describe it, that is, a future God cannot know precisely how it will play out).

Your assumption that the number of possibilities is infinite is false.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: Tom] #121426
11/10/09 03:27 AM
11/10/09 03:27 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom
M: You wrote, “God knows the characters of the beings/institutions involved.” According to you, though, this is impossible. There are too many unknown variables. If your theory is right God cannot know their characters; instead, He can only know numberless possibilities. Consequently, it would be impossible for God to know that the precise details described in the GC will, without a doubt, play out exactly as recorded. He could, according to you, suggest that it might play out that way, but He couldn’t say with absolute certainty that it will.

T: It's not difficult, even for us, with our limited intelligence, to know the character of the Catholic church, or the Protestant church, or Satan, or the United States. I don't know why you would even think this would be challenging for God, let alone impossible. Consider the Great Controversy, the historical part. We have all sorts of evidence as to what the character of the involved institutions is.

The best we can do is guess how things might play out. But we are incapable of knowing with absolute certainty precisely how it will play out. We do not possess the ability or power to know the future like history. Besides, your example is based on preexisting facts. God has known from eternity precisely how it will play out. He has known it for thousands of years before the existence of the papacy and the USA.

Quote:
M: Tom, your theory does not allow you to say without qualification that God knows everything. At best you need to say, God knows everything He is capable of knowing. You believe God is incapable of knowing precisely how the future will play out.

T: God cannot see the future in the way you are suggesting because that's not the way it is.

It’s the way God is, therefore, it is. Knowing the future like history in no way alters its nature or essence because God is who He is. God can do things and know things without altering reality. We can too when He reveals it to us.

Quote:
M: According to you, He cannot know it one minute from now and He certainly cannot know it 6000 years from now.

T: I disagree. God knows what the future will be one minute from now, and He knows what it will be 6,000 years from now.

No, according to your view you need to say, God knows what the future might be one minute from now, and He knows what it might be 6,000 years from now.

Quote:
M: In other words, it was impossible for Him to state with absolute certainty, “It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” Or, do you think the possibility of failure is inherent in such promises and prophecies?

T: I've explained how these passages disagree with your suggestions in detail. Perhaps you might wish to respond to what I've written?

None of the “risk” passages you posted mean God was unsure Jesus would succeed. Nowhere in the Bible does God say anything to this effect.

Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: Mountain Man] #121432
11/10/09 02:36 PM
11/10/09 02:36 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Quote:
M: You wrote, “God knows the characters of the beings/institutions involved.” According to you, though, this is impossible. There are too many unknown variables. If your theory is right God cannot know their characters; instead, He can only know numberless possibilities. Consequently, it would be impossible for God to know that the precise details described in the GC will, without a doubt, play out exactly as recorded. He could, according to you, suggest that it might play out that way, but He couldn’t say with absolute certainty that it will.

T: It's not difficult, even for us, with our limited intelligence, to know the character of the Catholic church, or the Protestant church, or Satan, or the United States. I don't know why you would even think this would be challenging for God, let alone impossible. Consider the Great Controversy, the historical part. We have all sorts of evidence as to what the character of the involved institutions is.

M:The best we can do is guess how things might play out. But we are incapable of knowing with absolute certainty precisely how it will play out.

We could if we were as smart as God.

Quote:
We do not possess the ability or power to know the future like history.

That wouldn't be necessary. Being as smart as God would be enough. Even half as smart would do.

Quote:
Besides, your example is based on preexisting facts. God has known from eternity precisely how it will play out.

Not if we accept inspiration as it reads.

Quote:
He has known it for thousands of years before the existence of the papacy and the USA.

He had known of the possibility, and again, this wouldn't be difficult to foresee. Everything that has happened is logical.

Quote:
M: Tom, your theory does not allow you to say without qualification that God knows everything. At best you need to say, God knows everything He is capable of knowing. You believe God is incapable of knowing precisely how the future will play out.

T: God cannot see the future in the way you are suggesting because that's not the way it is.

M:It’s the way God is, therefore, it is.

The issue has nothing at all to do with the way God is, but only with how the future is. Our disagreement is regarding the future, not God. We both agree that God is omniscient, and knows the future perfectly. We disagree in regards to what that future is like.

Quote:
Knowing the future like history in no way alters its nature or essence because God is who He is.

It presupposed the future is a certain way.

Quote:
God can do things and know things without altering reality.

God cannot know reality to be different than it is. It's what reality is that we differ on. I believe reality is that the future is Open, whereas you perceive it to be like the past.

Quote:
We can too when He reveals it to us.

We could be confused into thinking this, but the future is not like the past.

Quote:
M: According to you, He cannot know it one minute from now and He certainly cannot know it 6000 years from now.

T: I disagree. God knows what the future will be one minute from now, and He knows what it will be 6,000 years from now.

M:No, according to your view you need to say, God knows what the future might be one minute from now, and He knows what it might be 6,000 years from now.

No! This is wrong! It's important to understand this point!

God knows *precisely* what the future is like one minute from now, and 6,000 years from now. Your phrasing "God knows what the future might be" is supposing that the future is single-threaded; that is "is" one given thing. But this is the whole problem. It's NOT one given thing. It consists of possibilities.

THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

Pardon the shouting, but I want to make clear this point. The future IS the combination of possibilities. It's not one given thing.

I know you don't agree with this, but I want you to at least understand the point of view with which you're disagreeing.

Quote:
M: In other words, it was impossible for Him to state with absolute certainty, “It shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.” Or, do you think the possibility of failure is inherent in such promises and prophecies?

T: I've explained how these passages disagree with your suggestions in detail. Perhaps you might wish to respond to what I've written?

M:None of the “risk” passages you posted mean God was unsure Jesus would succeed. Nowhere in the Bible does God say anything to this effect.

Could Christ have sinned? Does the Bible teach this? If you answer "yes," then Christ could have failed, and the Bible teaches this. If Christ could have failed, then God must have known this.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: Tom] #121535
11/13/09 08:34 PM
11/13/09 08:34 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Tom

M: The best we can do is guess how things might play out. But we are incapable of knowing with absolute certainty precisely how it will play out. We do not possess the ability or power to know the future like history.

T: We could if we were as smart as God.

You do not believe God is capable of “knowing with absolute certainty precisely how it will play out”.

Quote:
M: Besides, your example is based on preexisting facts. God has known from eternity precisely how it will play out.

T: Not if we accept inspiration as it reads.

Inspiration says nothing about your example being based on preexisting facts.

Quote:
M: He has known it for thousands of years before the existence of the papacy and the USA.

T: He had known of the possibility, and again, this wouldn't be difficult to foresee. Everything that has happened is logical.

God has known from eternity precisely how it will play out.

Quote:

M: It’s the way God is, therefore, it is.

T: The issue has nothing at all to do with the way God is, but only with how the future is. Our disagreement is regarding the future, not God. We both agree that God is omniscient, and knows the future perfectly. We disagree in regards to what that future is like.

What God the future is like for God is what I’m talking about. You cannot say without qualification that God “knows the future perfectly” for the simple reason you do not believe He knows precisely which one of the many possibilities will play out.

Quote:
M: Knowing the future like history in no way alters its nature or essence because God is who He is.

T: It presupposed the future is a certain way.

M: God can do things and know things without altering reality.

T: God cannot know reality to be different than it is. It's what reality is that we differ on. I believe reality is that the future is Open, whereas you perceive it to be like the past.

Your view assumes the future is greater than God, that God cannot know the future like history because it would destroy its nature and essence. Why do you think God lacks the power or ability to know the future like history without destroying its nature and essence?

Quote:

M: No, according to your view you need to say, God knows what the future might be one minute from now, and He knows what it might be 6,000 years from now.

T: No! This is wrong! It's important to understand this point! God knows *precisely* what the future is like one minute from now, and 6,000 years from now. Your phrasing "God knows what the future might be" is supposing that the future is single-threaded; that is "is" one given thing. But this is the whole problem. It's NOT one given thing. It consists of possibilities. THAT'S WHAT IT IS. Pardon the shouting, but I want to make clear this point. The future IS the combination of possibilities. It's not one given thing. I know you don't agree with this, but I want you to at least understand the point of view with which you're disagreeing.

You believe it is possible to know the many ways the future could play out but that it is impossible to know which one of these many ways will play out. This is what you mean when you say God knows the future perfectly. I disagree. I believe not only does God know all the way it could play out He also knows precisely which one will play out. Not because He’s a good guesser but because He knows the future like history. God is, as it were, a time traveler.

Quote:

M: None of the “risk” passages you posted mean God was unsure Jesus would succeed. Nowhere in the Bible does God say anything to this effect.

T: Could Christ have sinned? Does the Bible teach this? If you answer "yes," then Christ could have failed, and the Bible teaches this. If Christ could have failed, then God must have known this.

Again, you haven’t posted a biblical passage where God says anything to the effect, “I’m not certain Jesus will succeed.” Why?

Also, where in the Bible does it say anything to the effect, “He could have sinned”?

And, do you think “He could have sinned” means God was unsure Jesus would succeed?

Quote:
Be careful, exceedingly careful as to how you dwell upon the human nature of Christ. Do not set Him before the people as a man with the propensities of sin. He is the second Adam. The first Adam was created a pure, sinless being, without a taint of sin upon him; he was in the image of God. He could fall, and he did fall through transgressing. Because of sin his posterity was born with inherent propensities of disobedience. But Jesus Christ was the only begotten Son of God. He took upon Himself human nature, and was tempted in all points as human nature is tempted. He could have sinned; He could have fallen, but not for one moment was there in Him an evil propensity. He was assailed with temptations in the wilderness, as Adam was assailed with temptations in Eden. {5BC 1128.4}

Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: Mountain Man] #134431
06/12/11 01:39 PM
06/12/11 01:39 PM
Rick H  Offline
OP
Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
Ah, here was the quotes I was looking for:

Those who claim that it was not possible for Christ to sin, cannot believe that He really took upon Himself human nature. But was not Christ actually tempted, not only by Satan in the wilderness, but all through His life, from childhood to manhood? In all points He was tempted as we are, and because He successfully resisted temptation under every form, He gave man the perfect example, and through the ample provision Christ has made, we may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption which is in the world through lust.” (Ellen White, S.D.A. Bible Commentary, vol. 7, page 929).

“Christ’s overcoming and obedience is that of a true human being. In our conclusions, we make many mistakes because of our erroneous views of the human nature of our Lord. When we give to His human nature a power that it is not possible for man to have in his conflicts with Satan, we destroy the completeness of His humanity.” (Ellen White, S.D.A. Bible Commentary, vol. 7, page 929)

“The obedience of Christ to His Father was the same obedience that is required of man. Man cannot overcome Satan’s temptations without divine power to combine with his instrumentality. So with Jesus Christ; He could lay hold of divine power. He came not to our world to give the obedience of a lesser God to a greater, but as a man to obey God’s holy law, and in this way He is our example. The Lord Jesus came to our world, not to reveal what a God could do, but what a man could do, through faith in God’s power to help in every emergency. Man is, through faith, to be a partaker in the divine nature, and to overcome every temptation wherewith he is beset.” (Ellen White, S.D.A. Bible Commentary, vol. 7, page 929

“When Jesus was awakened to meet the storm, He was in perfect peace. There was no trace of fear in word or look, for no fear was in His heart. But He rested not in the possession of almighty power. It was not as the “Master of earth and sea and sky” that He reposed in quiet. That power He had laid down, and He says, “I can of Mine own self do nothing.” John 5:30. He trusted in the Father’s might. It was in faith—faith in God’s love and care—that Jesus rested, and the power of that word which stilled the storm was the power of God.” (Ellen White, Desire of Ages, page 336)

He took on Himself a nature fully human so He could face sin as we do and be our example on how sin could be overcome, and yet carried a even heavier burden than us when it came Him sinning. As being still fully divine He was tempted by Satan to use it of Himself and not trust fully on the Father.

Last edited by Rick H; 06/12/11 01:42 PM.
Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: Rick H] #134458
06/13/11 02:15 PM
06/13/11 02:15 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Absolutely! Thank you, Jesus.

Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: Mountain Man] #135025
07/06/11 10:38 PM
07/06/11 10:38 PM
C
Colin  Offline
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Yes, Jesus pioneered Christlikeness for us, and for winning the great controversy.

There's a reason other churches appear to assert that Jesus could not sin..., a deep-rooted reason: what would have happened to Jesus' divinity, and the Father's, if Jesus had sinned once becoming a man?

It's not just an examination of Christ's humanity that explains why some think Jesus could not have sinned, on this earth. The impact on God, when seen as a trinity, is more the issue.

Now, I thank God that Jesus' merits save me from sin & death, and that he overcame sin in the flesh! Still, had Jesus sinned, then, hypothetically, the Father would have lost his Son..., and the trinity would no longer a trinity. To avoid that potential of the risk of Jesus sinning, the possibility is excluded: Jesus could not sin. Our scholars haven't published this point, yet, to the best of my knowledge.

Non-trinitarians do not have this limitation on Jesus' risk, strictly speaking, since loss of his glory with his Father would not deprive his Father of retaining glory as God. Otherwise, for trinitarians, what kind of God would remain were the trinity to be reduced to 'two'?

This is still on topic, isn't it. wink

Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: Colin] #135148
07/15/11 03:13 PM
07/15/11 03:13 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Interesting point. How would God have prevented Jesus from sinning? What impact would it have had on the great controversy if God had intervened and prevented Jesus from sinning in order to save the Godhead? Save the Godhead and lose FMAs - doesn't sound so good.

Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: Mountain Man] #135205
07/17/11 05:12 AM
07/17/11 05:12 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada

In one sense the Father did "prevent" Jesus from sinning. It was by fully trusting the Father and uniting His human will with the Father's will that Christ in His humanity was able to resist sin.
But this was not an "intervention" by the Father contrary to the will of Christ. Christ could have chosen to assert his own human will and gone contrary to the will of God (sinned)

Re: Could Christ have sinned. [Re: dedication] #135219
07/17/11 04:55 PM
07/17/11 04:55 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: dedication

In one sense the Father did "prevent" Jesus from sinning. It was by fully trusting the Father and uniting His human will with the Father's will that Christ in His humanity was able to resist sin.
But this was not an "intervention" by the Father contrary to the will of Christ. Christ could have chosen to assert his own human will and gone contrary to the will of God (sinned)

Good thoughts. I agree.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!