HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,189 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 34 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 33 34
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #136322
09/29/11 02:20 AM
09/29/11 02:20 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
It sounds like you are saying several things.
  • That prophetic time is symbolic time.
  • That since the prophecy of Daniel 4 is concerning an individual, it is not prophetic.
  • That relating future events is not prophetic.
  • That time prophecies only cover times when evil reigns upon earth.
  • That we can only conclude that there is no more time prophecies since evil no longer reigns upon the earth.

And if prophecy concerning an individual only and can only mean literal time, then I can see why you object to His Child saying Daniel 12 refers to a specific president.

But I think you need to prophecy again concerning prophetic versus symbolic definitions. Without proper definitions it's hard to communicate.

What is prophetic.
What is symbolic.
What is literal.
How do they relate to each other.

Indeed -- you come to strange conclusions to what I wrote, even after I wrote further posts to explain it.

Don't you believe in the day/year principle?

Don't you believe the 1260 years, 2300 years etc. held a significant place in history and the development of both the false religious movement and God's work in dealing with sin and salvation?

I am thoroughly convinced that we will miss the true meaning of the last day crises if we throw out the foundation that was solidly built. The historicist framework on which the church bases its understanding of these things is the right framework, and the message that has resulted from such study is the right message. We have spent years studying it, it's not just something we heard.

-----------------
OK -- to try and explain ---

[*]That prophetic time is symbolic time.

The timelines (1260, 1290, 1335, 2300) contained in the visions are based on the day for a year principle, as is clearly established from Daniel nine. I'm not getting into a semantics debate.
Most prophecies in scripture dealing with more local or immediate events are not stated in symbolic time --
Jeremiah predicts 70 years of exile (of course that is 70 years, not 70X360 years.

Daniel and Revelation are not dealing with local time, they are dealing with time that spans great era's in of earth's history in the Great Conflict between sin and salvation.

[*]That since the prophecy of Daniel 4 is concerning an individual, it is not prophetic.

Of course it is prophetic, its prophecying an event that would happen in the immediate future, but it's not in the same category as the visions outlining earth's history.

[*]That relating future events is not prophetic.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion?
The word "prophetic" has wide meaning --
It's more than relating to future events, it's concerning the message of the prophet.

Getting into semantics over the use of the word "prophetic time" vs "literal time" just goes around in circles as your comments only too well illustrate. It becomes a game of linguistics instead looking at the principles of interpretation.

[*]That time prophecies only cover times when evil reigns upon earth.

Time prophecies and "timelines" aren't necessarily the same thing.
There are a host of prophecies in scripture, dealing with time, that aren't timelines.

The timelines in Daniel and Revelation span the great time periods in earth's history leading up to the "time of the end".

Then the angel in Revelation 10 declares "time shall be no longer" announcing that the longer periods of time have come to an end. This isn't announcing that time stops for the very next verse speaks of the "days of the seventh angel" and that "the mystery of God" is yet to be finished. And we know the command to "prophecy again" comes AFTER the announcement.

The "prophecy again" is NOT about timelines for they are declared finished! What timelines are finished -- obviously those in Daniel and Revelation reaching to that point.

[*]That we can only conclude that there is no more time prophecies since evil no longer reigns upon the earth.

The timelines we are speaking about are all about how long evil will last before Christ steps in -- they spanned times prior to the preadvent judgement.
Daniel seven gives the HIGH POINT, when the beasts have played their "king of mountain" role, and the little horn has made its presence, then -- after the 1260 years, at the end of the 2300 years, Christ goes before the Father to claim the kingdom!
Daniel says the Kingdoms and dominions are given him, as He stands as the SON OF MAN representing the human race.
Rev. 3:4 and 5, says He presents the names of those overcomers clothed in white, before the Father and the angels.

And Daniel seven shows that these will inherit the earth with Christ, and the beast will be destroyed.

So -- yes, the timelines point to the judgment because it is then that Christ receives the kingdom and the citizen list is finalized. THEN He will come and claim it.

That is the MOST important thing to look to --
No matter how wild and terrible the beast and his cohorts rage and try to take absolute control of the earth in the time of the end, we need to keep focused on WHO will inherit it.

Actually this is illustrated by Jewish wedding.
A couple is betrothed -- promised to each other.
The groom goes away to prepare a home for his bride.
This usually takes a year or so. The father, not the groom has the final say when everything is ready. After the Father gives his approval, the groom prepares himself, gathers his friends and goes to get his bride. The bride does not know when the groom will come. Yes, as the allotted time passes and signs show things are getting ready she can know it will be SOON. But she must be ready at all time for she doesn't KNOW when her groom will come. As the groom and his party approach her house, he blows on a sofar to announce his arrival, then he claims his bride.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #136324
09/29/11 02:54 AM
09/29/11 02:54 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: kland
Quote:
This is, perhaps, one reason the "day" can so easily be made to represent a "year."

Ummm.... Maybe it would be better to say:
This is, perhaps, one reason the Chaldean word can represent/mean both day or year.

Because I thought the reason we use day to represent a year is Eze and Numbers.

I'm sorry for confusing you. I was transitioning from the Chaldean word to related words, the latter one of "yowm" being a Hebrew word. In the prophetic time formula of Ezekiel 4:6, the word "day" is from the Hebrew "yowm" which can mean either "day" or "year." I didn't fully clarify that, and I apologize.

EDIT: For clarification, BOTH of the day-year formulas (Numbers 14:34 & Ezekiel 4:6) use the Hebrew "yowm" for the "day" side of the formula.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Last edited by Green Cochoa; 09/29/11 02:59 AM.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136325
09/29/11 03:04 AM
09/29/11 03:04 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Dedication,

I am in agreement with you that the 1260, 2300, etc. timelines use the prophetic day-year formula. I simply think that it is somewhat irresponsible scholarship on our part to apply that formula to every other prophecy except for the one in which it is initially given. I think we as Adventists should be greatly desirous of building a solid case, being able to explain the prophetic times from the first building blocks onward.

God bless,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136326
09/29/11 03:35 AM
09/29/11 03:35 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Originally Posted By: dedication

Matt. 24:36 IS TALKING ABOUT THE SECOND COMING:
24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Dedication,

I respect your view. I understand that it is a long-held view by Adventists, and that traditional views die hard. But it is not faithful to the text.

The Adventist Bible Commentary is also incorrect in expounding on these verses. If you use the ABC, you will find it largely agrees with your view.

I didn't come to my understanding from the Adventist Bible Commentary, but from reading the text itself.

If you are referring to Jerusalems destruction in 70 AD, yes, the disciples asked concerning that destruction and the end of the world, and Jesus combined the two in his answer.

In that sense the destruction of Jerusalem was a foreshadowing of the endtime destruction of the world.

But verses 30 and 31 are clearly speaking of Christ coming in power and glory, the trumpet sounding, the angels gathering the elect.
It fits right in with 1 Thess. 4

How could this NOT be?

Matthew 24 is not talking in symbols it's straight forward talk. The words are plain enough.

I see. No symbols in verse 28? No symbols in verses 37-44? Really? The version in Luke 17, by the way, puts the equivalent of verse 28 right with the so-called "rapture" texts--as the answer to the disciples' question about where the people are taken.

How is verse 28 "symbolic"? It sounds quite plain to me? -- I've used Luke 17 many times to show the fallacy of the rapture doctrine.
Matt. 24, Luke 17 and Rev. 19 show the wicked are destroyed, at Christ's second coming.

SYMBOLIC means the language used isn't literal but stands for something else.
Rev. 17 --A woman sitting on a seven headed beast is SYMBOLIC.
It's not about a literal woman sitting on a literal seven headed animal.

Matt. 24:28 isn't symbolic, it's talking about people being dead carcases, food for the scavengers.
Sadly that will be literal.

I suppose people could get into seeing the two men or two women as symbolic, but they can just as easily be seen as simply people all over the world who have worked together, possibly even related to each other, one dies in the destruction the other meets Jesus in the air.

The emphasis being -- be ready to meet Jesus, we don't want to be dead carcases that won't even be buried, while eternity is given to those who accepted the Savior and lived for Him in this life and will then live with Him throughout all eternity.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136328
09/29/11 04:52 AM
09/29/11 04:52 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Dedication,

I am in agreement with you that the 1260, 2300, etc. timelines use the prophetic day-year formula. I simply think that it is somewhat irresponsible scholarship on our part to apply that formula to every other prophecy except for the one in which it is initially given. I think we as Adventists should be greatly desirous of building a solid case, being able to explain the prophetic times from the first building blocks onward.

God bless,

Green Cochoa.

That's encouraging to know!

However, I'm having a very hard time seeing how Daniel 4 initially gives the day for a year formula.

How did you get seven years from seven times? Is it not by the day=year principle? If we start with a day, it can represent either a year or a millennium.

A word can have multiple meanings depending on how it is used. The term "time" when used in prophetic talk meant a year.

The 1260 days are mention in Dan. 7:25, 12:7 and Rev. 12:6 as

a time
times
half a time.

That is translated as 1 year, 2 years and half a year which equals three and half years.
From that we have 360 days plus 720 days, plus 180 days = 1260 days.

Confirmation comes when scripture itself says it's 1260 days.

Rev. 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days.

Rev. 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Thus far we haven't yet applied the day for a year principle. The next step is to apply it and instead of 1260 days we say 1260 years.

Your explanation would mean the day/year principle would have to be applied TWICE to the "time,times, half a time" to reach 1260 years.

But Peter and the Psalmist say a thousand years are like a day to God, not a year. So you would be establishing a whole third formula.

No, the Bible is establishing that formula, Dedication, not me. I'm not establishing any formulas at all.

Can I respectfully remind you that this is your understanding of scripture, not necessarily the scripture.

Yes, I do see you establishing a third formula. Here are the formulas I see you presenting:

Formula one: In certain prophecies a day is to be recognized as a year.

Formula two: A day could be recognized as a thousand years, as well as a thousand years recognized as a day.

Formula three: A year could be recognized a thousand years.

Now you've explained why you believe a "time" is actually a day, not a year. So you don't agree with me that you've presented the third formula.
But doesn't this then throw off the
"time, times, and half a time" formula we see in both Daniel and Revelation? Won't "time, times, half a time" then mean three and a half days which are transformed by the day year principle to only three and a half years?

Where would we find the authority to apply a double dose of day/year principle on that time period.

Thus from the example of the 1260 days, derived from a time, times and half a time, which are then transformed by the day for year principle to 1260 years, I would say a "TIME" used in this manner = a year.

Originally Posted By: Green Chohoa
The formula is set in Daniel nine.
seventy weeks (seventy weeks have 490 days) which are given to the Jews.
You calculate time from the command to rebuild the city state of Jersualem to the coming of Messiah the Christ and the ONLY formula that fits is A DAY EQUALS A YEAR formula.

That is the formula that fits the other prophecies as well.
Daniel eight -- how long the vision?
Starting with Media Persia -- through Greece -- to the time of the end, 2300 days must equal 2300 years.

It can't be a day = a thousand years, nor could it be actual 70 weeks.

What formula is set in Daniel 9? Aren't you using the formula that is set in Ezekiel 4?

I don't think there is any day=year formula given in Daniel.

If by "formula given" you mean a concise statement "a day for year", no it is not stated as such.

But the example of it's use is set in Daniel 9.
Ezekiel's use could easily be waved as unique to Ezekiel's enacted parable, but when we see it in ACTION in the book of Daniel itself, the formula for interpreting Daniel's timelines is set.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #136329
09/29/11 05:05 AM
09/29/11 05:05 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
However, I'm having a very hard time seeing how Daniel 4 initially gives the day for a year formula.

Sorry! If I ever said "Daniel 4" gives the formula, I meant to say "Ezekiel 4." Did I really make that mistake?

Daniel 4 is a separate prophecy, unrelated to Ezekiel 4. I'm sorry if I've confused you.

(Still reading through your post...)

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136330
09/29/11 05:27 AM
09/29/11 05:27 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Ok. I've read a bit more.

Without addressing all of the "opinion" versus "scripture" type questions here, I'll go right to the heart of the issue.

I tried to explain this earlier, but apparently I'm on a roll of late with saying confusing things. Here's another try.

The "day" in Numbers 14:34 and in Ezekiel 4:6 means one of three things:

1) day
2) year
3) time

Look it up in your Hebrew lexicon, and I think you will find this to be true. It is the Hebrew word "yowm," #3117, I believe, in the Strong's Concordance. That word "day" upon which we base our prophetic day-year time formula has been translated to English from the Hebrew in each of the following forms: day, time, chronicles, daily, ever, year, continually, when, as, while, full, always, whole, alway, [plus a few more].

As you can see, it could easily mean "year" and not just "day." It was translated, in the KJV, as "year" at least 14 times. It was more frequently translated as "day" or as "time," but it can have any one of these meanings.

Now, "times, time, and the dividing of times".... As the Chaldean word that this is, it ONLY occurs in the book of Daniel, and only in 11 verses. It seems to me, however, to correspond with the Hebrew word "yowm." Daniel certainly was fluent in Hebrew, and his mind is likely to have been influenced by the word "yowm" which he had grown up with. It must have been a cultural thing to relate "day" and "year," if truly their Hebrew word overlapped the two concepts. It would be a bit like the Chinese thinking that the number 4 is terribly unlucky because the word for "4" sounds like the word for "death" in their language--only in this case, it's not just a "sound alike." The Hebrew "yowm" actually could mean either day or year.

So when we consider that "time" in the Chaldean here could mean time or year, it is easy to accept that as years, each "time" would be composed of 360 individual days.

The fact that we have corroboration for this interpretation in the book of Revelation is what solidifies this reasoning. Without that, we would be lacking something that we really need in order to be sure of the interpretation.

In other words, there is no need for a #3 time formula. We don't need to interpret the day as a year before re-interpreting the year's days as 360 years. We skip the "day" and go straight to "year" from the original word, which could have either meaning.

I hope I'm not coming across so confusingly as before.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136332
09/29/11 07:38 AM
09/29/11 07:38 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
I think I understand what you are saying --

"times" can mean either day or year.
Thus for the "time, times and half a time" we are to read
the meaning of time as equal to a year, and we break the year into days and apply the day for a year formula.

But for Daniel 4 we are to read the meaning of "time" directly as a "day"
and apply the day for a 1000 year formula.

Is that correct?

I agree one could make a compelling sermon out of the seven years in Daniel 4, yet I am hesitant to use it as a "day for a year" proof text, due to the lack of consistance with the way we understand the meaning of the "time" in the 1260 days.

Just seems when a word is used in a symbolic way it should be understood in a consistant manner throughout the authors message.

You asked earlier about Ezekiel 4 --
It's been a while since I studied that one but the general concept was that Israel and Judah, as God's people had been woefully negligent of the things of God, and more interested in following their own sinful ways.

Their guilt is figuratively laid on Ezekiel who has to lay on his side for the same number of days, as the years Israel had lived in sin.

Last edited by dedication; 09/29/11 07:40 AM.
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #136334
09/29/11 01:58 PM
09/29/11 01:58 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Don't you believe in the day/year principle?

Don't you believe the 1260 years, 2300 years etc. held a significant place in history and the development of both the false religious movement and God's work in dealing with sin and salvation?
I'm sorry, but don't see how any thing I've said has negated either of those two things. And yes I do believe in them.

But first:

What is prophetic time.
What is symbolic time.
What is literal time.
How do they relate to each other.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #136336
09/29/11 02:30 PM
09/29/11 02:30 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
I think I understand what you are saying --

"times" can mean either day or year.
Thus for the "time, times and half a time" we are to read
the meaning of time as equal to a year, and we break the year into days and apply the day for a year formula.

But for Daniel 4 we are to read the meaning of "time" directly as a "day"
and apply the day for a 1000 year formula.

Is that correct?

Yes.
I agree one could make a compelling sermon out of the seven years in Daniel 4, yet I am hesitant to use it as a "day for a year" proof text, due to the lack of consistance with the way we understand the meaning of the "time" in the 1260 days.

I'm NOT using it as a day-for-year proof text. It isn't such a text. The day for year texts are not in Daniel. They are in Ezekiel and in Numbers. There is not a single reference in Daniel that I have found which gives us the day-year formula.

Regarding the day-millennium concept applied to Daniel 4, the context is what gives us that determination, just as the context of later prophecies in the book help us know that those are not literal days but representative of years according to Ezekiel's formula.

Just seems when a word is used in a symbolic way it should be understood in a consistant manner throughout the authors message.

That would seem logical, but Jesus said both that Lazarus was asleep and dead. One was figurative the other literal. Right? I've found that it is unsafe to "pigeonhole" scripture into narrow molds of interpretation. For example, one of my "pet peeves" with regard to prophecy is to hear people speak of the "prophetic books," meaning "Daniel and Revelation." I firmly believe there are more prophecies to be found in Genesis than in the book of Daniel. So far, I've found close to eighty prophecies in Genesis. Every book of the Bible is "prophetic" and contains potential prophecies and/or present truths for our time.

You asked earlier about Ezekiel 4 --
It's been a while since I studied that one but the general concept was that Israel and Judah, as God's people had been woefully negligent of the things of God, and more interested in following their own sinful ways.

Their guilt is figuratively laid on Ezekiel who has to lay on his side for the same number of days, as the years Israel had lived in sin.

The prophecy of Ezekiel 4 is as "figurative" as the 1260-day prophecy. That is, the years are precise and have a literal fulfillment. But I do not know of any of our leaders promoting its interpretation. They do not have it.

If you have access to the "New Light" section of this forum, I have expounded this prophecy there. Here is the link.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Page 12 of 34 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 33 34

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!