HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,069 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 20 of 34 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 33 34
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136627
10/10/11 05:11 AM
10/10/11 05:11 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
"precede the second coming" includes all the timelines that mark out the endtime events that precede the second coming, not point to the actual second coming date.

And, she says, these all reached to 1844.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136628
10/10/11 05:20 AM
10/10/11 05:20 AM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Originally Posted By: dedication
What troubles me is that I see so much of this trying to predict how many days or months future events will take (things not revealed and which we are clearly told not to try and predict) yet SO LITTLE attention to the meaning of those Prophetic Time lines which is the very foundation of Adventism.

There are also many who are not studying, as Mrs. White counseled we should, the books of Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation. There is still much to be understood from those books, if she is to be believed. That also implies there are still truths to be uncovered that may not have been part of our message in her day.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

And yet so much of the "new light" is simply trying to map out the events of the future on timelines!

I don't think she meant that due to her many and strong statements that there are NO more last day message based on time.

So what did she mean?

Quote:
". The light that we have upon the third angel's message is the true light. The mark of the beast is exactly what it has been proclaimed to be. Not all in regard to this matter is yet understood, and will not be understood until the unrolling of the scroll;"

So we don't fully understand everything on WHAT compromises the mark of the beast and the actual difficulties that will be faced when civil laws enforce a counterfeit commandment.

Quote:
"When the books of Daniel and Revelation are better understood, believers will have an entirely different religious experience. They will be given such glimpses of the open gates of heaven that heart and mind will be impressed with the character that all must develop in order to realize the blessedness which is to be the reward of the pure in heart. The Lord will bless all who will seek humbly and meekly to understand that which is revealed in the Revelation. This book contains so much that is large with immortality and full of glory that all who read and search it earnestly receive the blessing to those "that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein." One thing will certainly be understood from the study of Revelation--that the connection between God and His people is close and decided. Let us give more time to the study of the Bible. We do not understand the Word as we should. The book of Revelation opens with an injunction to us to understand the instruction that it contains. . . . When we . . . understand what this book means to us, there will be seen among us a great revival.{FLB 345}

This isn't talking about mapping out timelines. This is digging deep into the spiritual meanings!

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #136641
10/10/11 07:09 AM
10/10/11 07:09 AM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
I don't think she meant that due to her many and strong statements that there are NO more last day message based on time.

The problem with your statement here is that it doesn't match Mrs. White's teaching. You have overgeneralized.

It reminds me of the creeping compromise form of error that I see in some of the modern Bible translations. For example, whereas the KJV has translated "uncover [someone's] nakedness," the NIV and others now have "have sexual relations with [someone]." Is it ok now to "see" but not "touch?" (I.e. one can uncover the nakedness of anyone, so long as it does not go beyond? Nudity anyone?)

When we change the scope, we alter the meaning. When we alter the meaning, we lose information that may have been important to our ability to correctly understand the original message.

This is why I'm so fastidious about this point from Mrs. White's writings. She worded her statements rather carefully, repeatedly referencing "definite time." To adjust that to the new scope of "time" in general is risky, in my opinion.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136651
10/10/11 01:29 PM
10/10/11 01:29 PM
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
"definite time" predictions is putting last day events into definite time frames
"general time" is simply understanding them without any attempts to place them in definite time frames.

It's attributing DEFINITE time onto the events -- like mapping them out on a "so many days for this and that" a "after so many days this will happen" type of time line.

I see the continuoes attempt to place "definite time" onto the last day events as clearly the compromising going on.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #136652
10/10/11 01:58 PM
10/10/11 01:58 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
"definite time" predictions is putting last day events into definite time frames

How do we know who is right? Because I don't see it this way. When Mrs. White spoke of "definite time," she was contrasting what happened in 1844 with what would not happen again--an exact date proclaimed for Jesus' Second Coming. I see the "definite time" as a reference to a precise date for this event. I do not see it as precluding all prophetic events, nor even of erasing all precise times.

God is a god of precision. He is a god of timeliness. Things will happen on time according to His schedule. Furthermore, Amos 3:7 indicates that He will reveal His secrets to His servants the prophets, and Joel has told us that many will prophesy. Ellen White was not the last of a dying breed. There will be more. What messages will they bring us? Can we be sure there will be no prophecies in them? No times whatsoever?

When we apply such broad strokes to the prophetic times, broader than Mrs. White herself did, I think we imperil our understanding of the truth.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136658
10/10/11 03:45 PM
10/10/11 03:45 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
That's an interesting case, Mike, and one which I do have questions about. I had always believed it until I looked further into it once several years ago, at which point I came across a few uncertainties. Mrs. White herself makes little mention of this (the quote you found is the only one), and it appears that little was said about this after its date had passed. I am not saying here that I do not believe it, only that I do not find a strong case for it, and I'm open to reinterpreting it.

As for the trumpets themselves, I think events like 9/11 might have something to do with them. Again, I'm still trying to understand these things.

I find it hard to believe Jesus allowed Ellen to endorse both Litch and Smith if they were wrong. He runs the risk of Ellen being branded a false prophet.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Green Cochoa] #136662
10/10/11 04:28 PM
10/10/11 04:28 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Then we heard the voice of God which shook the heavens and earth, and gave the 144,000 the day and hour of Jesus' coming. Then the saints were free, united and full of the glory of God, for he had turned their captivity. And I saw a flaming cloud come where Jesus stood and he laid off his priestly garment and put on his kingly robe, took his place on the cloud which carried him to the east where it first appeared to the saints on earth, a small black cloud, which was the sign of the Son of Man. While the cloud was passing from the Holiest to the east which took a number of days, the Synagogue of Satan worshiped at the saints feet. Ellen G. Harmon {DS, March 14, 1846 par. 2

When compared with the sequence in Great Controversy we see that this isn't talking about the close of probation, but of Jesus preparing to come to earth. He is mounting the cloud that will bring Him to earth. The voice of God (which Great Controversy places AFTER the plagues have fallen, and after the saints are delivered from the death decree) has announced the time of Christ's coming. Notice the saints are FREE! their captivity has been turned! -- so this happens at the END of the time of trouble when God delivers them! The "number of days" simply point to a few days between the announcement and actual sighting of the cloud. That's why I outlined the events in Great Controversy so you could SEE where that quote actually comes in the stream of time.

It appears you are reading the paragraph above as if Ellen was writing chronologically. You seem to be saying Jesus doesn't leave the sanctuary until “after” the plagues are poured out. However, if the following passages describe the same event, namely, Jesus leaving the sanctuary, isn't it clear the plagues fall after Jesus leaves the sanctuary?

Quote:
And I saw a flaming cloud come where Jesus stood and he laid off his priestly garment and put on his kingly robe, took his place on the cloud which carried him to the east where it first appeared to the saints on earth, a small black cloud, which was the sign of the Son of Man. {DS, March 14, 1846 par. 2}

Then I saw that after Jesus leaves the sanctuary the plagues will be poured out. Said the angel, It is the wrath of God and the Lamb that causes the destruction or death of the wicked. I saw that at the voice of God the saints will be mighty and terrible as an army with banners, but they will not then execute the judgment written. {12MR 248.2}

When Christ shall cease His work as mediator in man's behalf, then this time of trouble will begin. --PP 201 (1890). {LDE 253.1}

When Jesus leaves the most holy His restraining Spirit is withdrawn from rulers and people. --1T 204 (1859). {LDE 255.1}

I saw that the four angels would hold the four winds until Jesus' work was done in the sanctuary, and then will come the seven last plagues. --EW 36 (1851). {LDE 256.2}

When He leaves the sanctuary, darkness covers the inhabitants of the earth. In that fearful time the righteous must live in the sight of a holy God without an intercessor. --GC 613, 614 (1911). {LDE 265.6}

If the plagues fall after Jesus leaves the sanctuary wouldn't it stand to reason, therefore, that the "number of days" begins the moment He leaves the sanctuary? Ellen wrote: "While the cloud was passing from the Holiest to the east, which took a number of days, the Synagogue of Satan worshiped at the saints feet."

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Mountain Man] #136679
10/10/11 07:52 PM
10/10/11 07:52 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Again, the time period between GC 614.1 and 640.3 is referred to as "a number of days". Lots will happen during this time period. Notably, though, there is no mention of God supernaturally feeding the wicked or of them foraging for food among the wild weeds. It's difficult to imagine someone using the expression "a number of days" to describe 3 1/2 years of utter ruin and devastation, the worst the world has ever known.

You seem to mean that "a number of days" imply a few days and cannot be 3.5 years.

I'm not sure why you are applying what I said to the wicked. Maybe you're concerned how they will live to persecute people. As far as the wicked, haven't we already discussed in days/years past that there will be very few alive when Christ comes? But your quote said they are not universal. I have re-read those pages.

Quote:
When He leaves the sanctuary, darkness covers the inhabitants of the earth. In that fearful time the righteous must live in the sight of a holy God without an intercessor. The restraint which has been upon the wicked is removed, and Satan has entire control of the finally impenitent. God's long-suffering has ended. The world has rejected His mercy, despised His love, and trampled upon His law. The wicked have passed the boundary of their probation; the Spirit of God, persistently resisted, has been at last withdrawn. Unsheltered by divine grace, they have no protection from the wicked one. Satan will then plunge the inhabitants of the earth into one great, final trouble. As the angels of God cease to hold in check the fierce winds of human passion, all the elements of strife will be let loose. The whole world will be involved in ruin more terrible than that which came upon Jerusalem of old. {GC 614.1}

For some reason, that sure sounds familiar.

Would you be saying, "plunge" and "great", and "ruin more terrible" would come in just a few days?

Quote:
So when the irrevocable decision of the sanctuary has been pronounced and the destiny of the world has been forever fixed, the inhabitants of the earth will know it not. The forms of religion will be continued by a people from whom the Spirit of God has been finally withdrawn; and the satanic zeal with which the prince of evil will inspire them for the accomplishment of his malignant designs, will bear the semblance of zeal for God. {GC 615.1}

Would you be saying, "will be continued", "inspire them", "malignant designs", is accomplished in just a few days?

Quote:
It will be urged that the few who stand in opposition to an institution of the church and a law of the state ought not to be tolerated; that it is better for them to suffer than for whole nations to be thrown into confusion and lawlessness. The same argument many centuries ago was brought against Christ by the "rulers of the people." "It is expedient for us," said the wily Caiaphas, "that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not." John 11:50. This argument will appear conclusive; and a decree will finally be issued against those who hallow the Sabbath of the fourth commandment, denouncing them as deserving of the severest punishment and giving the people liberty, after a certain time, to put them to death. Romanism in the Old World and apostate Protestantism in the New will pursue a similar course toward those who honor all the divine precepts. {GC 615.2}

Would you be saying, "urged", "finally", and "after a certain time", happens within a few days? That immediately after the plagues begin, lawmakers will instantly pass laws withing hours or days to allow others to kill people?

Quote:
As Satan influenced Esau to march against Jacob, so he will stir up the wicked to destroy God's people in the time of trouble. And as he accused Jacob, he will urge his accusations against the people of God. He numbers the world as his subjects; but the little company who keep the commandments of God are resisting his supremacy. If he could blot them from the earth, his triumph would be complete.

Would you be saying "stir up", "urge", "are resisting", can happen within a few days?

Quote:
As Satan accuses the people of God on account of their sins, the Lord permits him to try them to the uttermost.

Would you say, "try them to the uttermost" is fully tried within a few days, that Satan wouldn't cry foul?

Quote:
He hopes so to destroy their faith that they will yield to his temptations and turn from their allegiance to God. {GC 618.3}
Would you likewise say, they are fully tested as to whether they would "yield" in just a few days?

Quote:
On every hand they hear the plottings of treason and see the active working of rebellion; and there is aroused within them an intense desire, an earnest yearning of soul, that this great apostasy may be terminated and the wickedness of the wicked may come to an end.
Would you say, "hear the plottings" and "see the active working of rebellion" all happens within a few days? Maybe, if it happens at the time the plagues start, we still have access to the Internet and can hear and see it. But, would "intense desire" and "earnest yearning of soul" all come about to them within a few days?

Quote:
Though suffering the keenest anxiety, terror, and distress, they do not cease their intercessions.
Would you say, "do not cease their intercessions" is considered not ceasing when it's over with in a few days?

Quote:
The season of distress and anguish before us will require a faith that can endure weariness, delay, and hunger--a faith that will not faint though severely tried.
Would you say, "weariness, delay, and hunger" and being "severely tried" all happens within a few days? Would delaying within a few days be considered worth mentioning?

There's much more, but I'd say that you can do the rest.

Quote:
As the decree issued by the various rulers of Christendom against commandment keepers shall withdraw the protection of government and abandon them to those who desire their destruction, the people of God will flee from the cities and villages and associate together in companies, dwelling in the most desolate and solitary places. Many will find refuge in the strongholds of the mountains. Like the Christians of the Piedmont valleys, they will make the high places of the earth their sanctuaries and will thank God for "the munitions of rocks." Isaiah 33:16. But many of all nations and of all classes, high and low, rich and poor, black and white, will be cast into the most unjust and cruel bondage. The beloved of God pass weary days, bound in chains, shut in by prison bars, sentenced to be slain, some apparently left to die of starvation in dark and loathsome dungeons. No human ear is open to hear their moans; no human hand is ready to lend them help. {GC 626.1}
Quote:
Did He forget Elijah when the oath of Jezebel threatened him with the fate of the prophets of Baal?
Quote:
The people of God will not be free from suffering; but while persecuted and distressed, while they endure privation and suffer for want of food they will not be left to perish. That God who cared for Elijah will not pass by one of His self-sacrificing children. He who numbers the hairs of their head will care for them, and in time of famine they shall be satisfied. While the wicked are dying from hunger and pestilence, angels will shield the righteous and supply their wants. To him that "walketh righteously" is the promise: "Bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure." "When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none, and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the Lord will hear them, I the God of Israel will not forsake them." Isaiah 33:15, 16; 41:17. {GC 629.2}
Quote:
They are waiting the word of their Commander to snatch them from their peril. But they must wait yet a little longer. The people of God must drink of the cup and be baptized with the baptism. The very delay, so painful to them, is the best answer to their petitions. As they endeavor to wait trustingly for the Lord to work they are led to exercise faith, hope, and patience, which have been too little exercised during their religious experience. Yet for the elect's sake the time of trouble will be shortened.
Quote:
Though a general decree has fixed the time when commandment keepers may be put to death, their enemies will in some cases anticipate the decree, and before the time specified, will endeavor to take their lives.
Quote:
Like the captive exile, they will be in fear of death by starvation or by violence.
Quote:
As the time appointed in the decree draws near, the people will conspire to root out the hated sect. It will be determined to strike in one night a decisive blow, which shall utterly silence the voice of dissent and reproof. {GC 635.1}

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: Mountain Man] #136680
10/10/11 07:58 PM
10/10/11 07:58 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
Everyone will be infected with "a noisome and grievous sore." Infection would prevent people from living for more than a number of days.
I'm not sure that would be a proper conclusion as stated. Many suffer with infection for years.
Quote:

Every "living soul" in the sea will die. All "the rivers and fountains of waters" will become blood. Without potable water, people will die within a number of days.
How did it work in Egypt?
Quote:
People will be "scorched" with "fire" and "great heat". In addition to their sores, no water to drink, they will also be scorched with fire and great heat. People cannot live for more than a number of days under these conditions. To suggest some of them will live for "five months" seems unrealistic.
True. That's why, "While the wicked are dying from hunger and pestilence, angels will shield the righteous and supply their wants." But, as you quoted, it is not universal. Some do live.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #136682
10/10/11 08:15 PM
10/10/11 08:15 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: kland

Daniel 4 is a localized prophecy concerning a king that was living at that time. The time period covers the years in his life when he suffers from insanity. Thus it's easy to determine this is a prophecy using literal time.
Green disagrees. He had said it covered a long era and therefore you should use symbolic time. Who is right? How do we determine who is right?

Go read the chapter yourself.
So, that's how we determine who is right - go read it myself? I did read, and I have determined.
Thanks for the advice.

Quote:
So you see the same event is spoken of in each of those chapters.

The question is asked:

Daniel 8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long the vision, the daily, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

The answer -- 2300 evening and mornings -- answers the "how long the vision" part of the question.
The vision covers a 2300 year period.

The answer as to how long the daily and transgression of desolation trods down the sanctuary is given in Daniel 12 as 1290 days or 1290 years.

So from this we see that 1290 years are a subset of the 2300 years.
Daniel Jesus asks the same question even though He explained it to Daniel in Chapter 9? Did Jesus fail?

Quote:

Originally Posted By: kland
All time in prophecy is not prophetic time.

You might want to consider saying that several times and see if it really makes logical sense.
For example, substitute other terms in its place.
All ingredients in bread are not bread ingredients.

Well, let's look at how EGW used the term "prophetic time".

"prophetic time closed in 1844, and Jesus entered the most holy place to cleanse the sanctuary at the ending of the days." EW 244
This doesn't define it nor distinguish between symbolic and literal time.

Quote:
"The people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time [Rev. 10:4-6], reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844.--7BC 971 (1900).
Neither does this.

Quote:
This time, which the angel declares with a solemn oath, is not the end of this world's history, neither of probationary time, but of prophetic time, which should precede the advent of our Lord. That is, the people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time, reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844. {7BC 971.7}
And neither does this.

Quote:
She clearly says there is no "prophetic time" after 1844.

Well...at least some prophetic time closed in 1844. But you failed to show it being defined as literal or symbolic.
Do you think it did?
Do you think all ingredients in bread are not bread ingredients.

Page 20 of 34 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 33 34

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!