HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl), 2,885 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Rosangela] #138475
12/29/11 10:00 PM
12/29/11 10:00 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Colin
Briefly: God is not three persons, but one: the Father. The Godhead of the Father is bodily in his one, begotten Son, too, so more than one person in the fulness of the Godhead is thus revealed. The Spirit is the infinite omnipresence of the Father and his Son, proceeding from their persons to dwell in their intelligent creation, and filling the universe with creative power - but not presence! Thus, they are not exactly the same in every way in possessing the Godhead personally.

So let me get this straight: God is one person, but "more than one person in the fulness of the Godhead" is revealed? That's like saying you have one mouth and you have two mouths. You can't have it both ways. It's either one or the other. (You can't have your cake and eat it too. wink )

Then let's get the next point straight: You want to say that God the Father and God the Son can both be persons, but the Holy Spirit cannot? I recall Jesus saying that one could blaspheme Jesus and be forgiven, but won't be forgiven if he blasphemes the Holy Ghost. Does this not seem like you're treading on thin ice here?

It seems like you are saying something similar to the folk who accept that the Ten Commandments are enduring and unchanging, and are still binding today--that is, all but the fourth one!

Making exceptions against the Holy Spirit for a reason? Does the devil have an agenda to push with us against God's Spirit for a reason? Maybe he doesn't want us to be recipients of the Latter Rain--do you think?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Reply Quote
Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Rosangela] #138480
12/30/11 02:00 AM
12/30/11 02:00 AM
C
Colin  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Oh dear, how long is this post going to get. smile
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Quote:
God is not three persons, but one: the Father.

The Son is God, so this statement can only be false.

Is it? cool The Bible names God the Father personally separate to our Lord Jesus Christ
Quote:
Paul, an apostle (not of men, neither by men, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead)...
Grace be to you and peace from God the Father and from our Lord Jesus Christ. (Gal 1:1,3)
Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God....Grace be to you and peace from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ. (Eph 1:1-2)

That gives the Father personal priority and deference above Jesus, his Son: the divine family is personal and pragmaticly holy; for the will of God is sourced in the Father, primarily. Jesus himself wouldn't say that he himself is God, but defer to his Father to sort out that question - affirmatively, too, as the Bible shows, incidentally. He would accept praise, but not assertions. The Bible calls him God's one, begotten Son, and that's what we should humbly confess. In this Spirit, identifying the Father as God individually independent of his Son is even Biblical, not so. smile
Quote:
Quote:
The Godhead of the Father is bodily in his one, begotten Son, too, so more than one person in the fulness of the Godhead is thus revealed.

Godhead = the essencial nature and condition of being God.

We agree then: the Godhead resides in the Father bodily, and equally so in the person of his only begotten Son; the divine Word was with God from the beginning and begotten of God as his Son in eternity past. That's what the Bible says, too; I don't need to pull out the Special Testimonies, Series B, on that, do I. smile We may wonder a bit about Jesus' actual, divine Sonship in eternity past, but that's what it says and we believe it. At least we used to as a whole church, but many, young and old, still do.
Quote:
Quote:
The Spirit is the infinite omnipresence of the Father and his Son, proceeding from their persons to dwell in their intelligent creation

The Spirit is a person.

And? That's ambiguous, since the infinite omnipresence of God and Christ isn't a usual sort of person - having personality yes, but the still small voice of God is the Spirit in the fulness of the Godhead speaking to our minds, dwelling within us, not the Spirit standing next to us like an individual as Christ himself would; also, the Spirit speaks of Christ, not of itself, for he, the HS, is the Spirit of Christ.
Quote:
I will not leave you comfortless; I will come to you...and he that loveth me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will manifest myself to him...If a man love me, he will keep my words; and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him and make our abode with him. (Jn 14:18,21,23)

The Holy Spirit is at least Christ himself abiding with us - the Father abides with us, too grin , for the Spirit of God and of Christ has the power to manifest their presence within us, as Jesus himself said: Amen. grin

The Spirit is the omnipresence of God and of Christ, as I said.

More about the Spirit that we cannot fathom.
Quote:
“It is not essential for us to be able to define just what the Holy Spirit is. Christ tells us that the Spirit is the Comforter, "the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father." It is plainly declared regarding the Holy Spirit that, in His work of guiding men into all truth, "He shall not speak of Himself." John 15:26, 16:13.” (Ellen G. White, ‘Acts of the Apostles’ pages 51-52, first publ.1911)

We can know that Ellen White was clear all the time till she died that the persons of the Godhead are not trinitarian, all exactly the same in all personal ways in possessing the Godhead.
Quote:
Quote:
The biggest red flag is "consubstantial": this means without form or body, and all three subsisting in a formless substance - mystic mystery.

Consubstantial means "of the same substance."

“I and My Father are One.” The words of Christ were full of deep meaning as He put forth the claim that He and the Father were of one substance, possessing the same attributes.—The Signs of the Times, November 27, 1893, p. 54. {7ABC 437.3}

Of the same substance, yes, but being distinct persons, too: "consubstantial" means two centers of consciousness without form or limb within the mystic substance of the Nicene Creed. No, thank you!
Quote:
Quote:
The smaller red flag - it is now in our beliefs but it didn't used to be - is "co-existent": that means that Christ is not the only begotten Son of God, since God and Christ would co-exist for all eternity as two persons, instead of the Son of God [inserted: , begotten of God in eternity past,] being the Word of God from the beginning (Jn 1:1).

In the beginning the Word already was. It did not come to existence in the beginning.

That's what I said, btw. smile

Reply Quote
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Green Cochoa] #138482
12/30/11 04:01 AM
12/30/11 04:01 AM
C
Colin  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Briefly: God is not three persons, but one: the Father. The Godhead of the Father is bodily in his one, begotten Son, too, so more than one person in the fulness of the Godhead is thus revealed. The Spirit is the infinite omnipresence of the Father and his Son, proceeding from their persons to dwell in their intelligent creation, and filling the universe with creative power - but not presence! Thus, they are not exactly the same in every way in possessing the Godhead personally.

So let me get this straight: God is one person, but "more than one person in the fulness of the Godhead" is revealed? That's like saying you have one mouth and you have two mouths. You can't have it both ways. It's either one or the other. (You can't have your cake and eat it too. wink )

Pardon? wink
Remember this? smile
Quote:
The Godhead of the Father is bodily in his one, begotten Son

Now, notice this? smile
Originally Posted By: EGW
As a personal being, God has revealed Himself in His Son. The outshining of the Father’s glory, “and the express image of his person,” Jesus, as a personal Saviour, came to the world. {Faith I Live By 40.3}

Jesus was God's only begotten Son in his pre-existence, as the Bible suggests, and not just after Bethlehem. smile As I said in my post, the Father is God next to Christ, his one, begotten Son - two distinct individuals & persons as we think of persons.
Quote:
I saw a throne, and on it sat the Father and the Son. I gazed on Jesus’ countenance and admired His lovely person. The Father’s person I could not behold, for a cloud of glorious light covered Him. I asked Jesus if His Father had a form like Himself. He said He had, but I could not behold it, for said He, “If you should once behold the glory of His person, you would cease to exist.” {FLB 40.4}
The revelation of Himself that God has given in His Word is for our study. This we may seek to understand. But beyond this we are not to penetrate.... None are to indulge in speculation regarding His nature. Here silence is eloquence. The Omniscient One is above discussion. {FLB 40.6}

Doesn't this confirm the Father and Son's individualities, in line with the first FLB quote, and where we should stop in extrapolating the Bible's teaching on God? Two individuals, not just two mouths, or whatever.

Quote:
Then let's get the next point straight: You want to say that God the Father and God the Son can both be persons, but the Holy Spirit cannot? I recall Jesus saying that one could blaspheme Jesus and be forgiven, but won't be forgiven if he blasphemes the Holy Ghost. Does this not seem like you're treading on thin ice here?

Thank you for your concern, GC. smile Been studying the Bible & SOP on this, so our Holy God appears more pragmatic than formulated and rigid, just as the Father has revealed himself, his Son and their Spirit, to us. See also, of course, my reply to Rosangela.

The nature of the Spirit is, first, a mystery: the omnipresence of God and of Christ, having personality, yes, but an independent individual like them, too? The Spirit is sent from them, by them, to speak of them: when we are indwelt by the Spirit, we have the presence of Christ in our life, not so. That's the mysterious nature of the Spirit, isn't it: we can't be so specific about the Spirit, can we?
It is not essential for us to be able to define just what the Holy Spirit is. Christ tells us that the Spirit is the Comforter, “the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father.” It is plainly declared regarding the Holy Spirit that, in His work of guiding men into all truth, “He shall not speak of Himself.” John 15:26; 16:13. {AA 51.3}
The nature of the Holy Spirit is a mystery. Men cannot explain it, because the Lord has not revealed it to them....Regarding such mysteries, which are too deep for human understanding, silence is golden. {AA 52.1}
The office of the Holy Spirit is distinctly specified in the words of Christ: “When He is come, He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.” John 16:8. It is the Holy Spirit that convicts of sin. If the sinner responds to the quickening influence of the Spirit, he will be brought to repentance and aroused to the importance of obeying the divine requirements. {AA 52.2}
To the repentant sinner, hungering and thirsting for righteousness, the Holy Spirit reveals the Lamb of God that taketh away the sin of the world. “He shall receive of Mine, and shall show it unto you,” Christ said. “He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 16:14; 14:26. {AA 52.3}
The Spirit is given as a regenerating agency, to make effectual the salvation wrought by the death of our Redeemer. The Spirit is constantly seeking to draw the attention of men to the great offering that was made on the cross of Calvary, to unfold to the world the love of God, and to open to the convicted soul the precious things of the Scriptures. {AA 52.4}

It seems like you are saying something similar to the folk who accept that the Ten Commandments are enduring and unchanging, and are still binding today--that is, all but the fourth one!

Making exceptions against the Holy Spirit for a reason? Does the devil have an agenda to push with us against God's Spirit for a reason? Maybe he doesn't want us to be recipients of the Latter Rain--do you think?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa. [/quote]
The Spirit is God's regenerating agency, in us: that means we receive the former rain when we are justified and experience the rebirth of grace through faith.

Only as we fully experience the knowledge of grace in Christ of the former rain can we be ready for the latter rain - for which we have been praying and waiting. The quickening influence of Christ's presence in our lives leads us along that path. I'm not demeaning or minimising the Holy Spirit, just suggesting that the Bible says very little about the Spirit in the fulness of the Godhead. smile

Another Comforter, sent by the Father in Jesus' name, to dwell within us and make real Christ's righteousness in our minds and the law of Christ in our life.

Reply Quote
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Colin] #138483
12/30/11 04:04 AM
12/30/11 04:04 AM
C
Colin  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
The spiritual reality, peace and fellowship with God, recreated in us by the Holy Spirit of God, is based on God dying for our sins. Yet, since divinity cannot die, who or what died on the cross for our sins? That's the hidden question at the heart of this thread - rejection of the doctrine of the trinity in our church's history: Given this and many, many statements like it saying that God's Son is active in salvation
Jesus died for mankind, and in giving His life He exalted humanity in the scale of moral value with God. The Son of the infinite God clothed His divinity with humanity, and submitted to the death of the cross, that He might become a steppingstone by which humanity might meet with divinity. (Fundamentals of Education, 291.1)

Essentially, is the underlined sentence true - is Jesus the pre-existent Son of the infinite God who became man to die for us? Quite a question, since our SDA doctrine of the trinity excludes Jesus from being the only begotten Son of God in his pre-existence: that's a difference, for the Son of God himself is spoken of. shocked Is our doctrine correct, or must we look again at the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy which is authoritative in emphasising truth?

Reply Quote
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Colin] #138487
12/30/11 04:45 PM
12/30/11 04:45 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
The spiritual reality, peace and fellowship with God, recreated in us by the Holy Spirit of God, is based on God dying for our sins. Yet, since divinity cannot die, who or what died on the cross for our sins? That's the hidden question at the heart of this thread - rejection of the doctrine of the trinity in our church's history: Given this and many, many statements like it saying that God's Son is active in salvation
Jesus died for mankind, and in giving His life He exalted humanity in the scale of moral value with God. The Son of the infinite God clothed His divinity with humanity, and submitted to the death of the cross, that He might become a steppingstone by which humanity might meet with divinity. (Fundamentals of Education, 291.1)

Essentially, is the underlined sentence true - is Jesus the pre-existent Son of the infinite God who became man to die for us? Quite a question, since our SDA doctrine of the trinity excludes Jesus from being the only begotten Son of God in his pre-existence: that's a difference, for the Son of God himself is spoken of. shocked Is our doctrine correct, or must we look again at the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy which is authoritative in emphasising truth?

You are twisting Ellen White's context to say something she never intended. She could just as easily have said "Jesus" instead of "Son of God." It would have been just as true, and yet, He was never called "Jesus" until He was born in Bethlehem. The word "Jesus" was never one of His titles prior to that. But as we know well who is being spoken of by the term "Jesus," she could legitimately have used the word. It would be like speaking of "Paul" on the road to Damascus, nevermind the fact that he was still "Saul" at that time. Once his identity is learned, we can correctly identify him by that identity--even at earlier points in time before that identity was taken.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Reply Quote
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Green Cochoa] #138488
12/30/11 04:54 PM
12/30/11 04:54 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Here's an example of Mrs. White speaking of "Jesus" in the Garden of Eden, before it was ever said of Him that "and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
As soon as the Lord through Jesus Christ created our world, and placed Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, Satan announced his purpose to conform to his own nature the father and mother of all humanity.—RH April 14, 1896. {TA 48.4}

How can "Jesus" create the world when "Jesus" had not yet been given this name? It is the same with the "Son of God." Though He had not yet become the Son of God before Bethlehem, having once gained this identity, it is not incorrect to refer to His prior existence by it.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Reply Quote
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Green Cochoa] #138489
12/30/11 07:21 PM
12/30/11 07:21 PM
C
Colin  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa

You are twisting Ellen White's context to say something she never intended. She could just as easily have said "Jesus" instead of "Son of God." It would have been just as true, and yet, He was never called "Jesus" until He was born in Bethlehem. The word "Jesus" was never one of His titles prior to that. But as we know well who is being spoken of by the term "Jesus," she could legitimately have used the word. It would be like speaking of "Paul" on the road to Damascus, nevermind the fact that he was still "Saul" at that time. Once his identity is learned, we can correctly identify him by that identity--even at earlier points in time before that identity was taken.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Yes, she could have said "Jesus", his incarnate name - revealed first to Joseph: that is indeed his most well known name. When, though, was the identity of Son of the infinite God" taken? Since eternity, as that is the clear implication of Sister White's statement, here and many, many more times?

Reply Quote
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Colin] #138491
12/30/11 07:55 PM
12/30/11 07:55 PM
C
Colin  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Before we get truly sidetracked, on this thread. wink

This is about what is published in the Sabbath School lesson for the first week in January - yes, next weeks' lesson: hence we're not discussing this on that thread.

Lesson #1 1/2012: The Triune God

The title of the lesson may well not mean what we understand as the Godhead. The lesson, compared to the discussion on this thread, includes no SOP quotes except for a tiny quote filling up a fourth of the further reading section: Is the lesson correct that adventists who ever opposed the trinity doctrine denied the deity of Christ? Does the lesson's defence of Christ's deity sit perfectly with the EGW quote fitted in at the end - and her New Zealand quote in the 2nd post of this thread, on page one?

It appears to me not so, as she speaks of Christ as the actual Son of God since eternity past - being the self-existing Son of God in his pre-existence. The lesson allows the Creator to die on the cross - agreeing with SOP, but also completely avoids the issue of Christ's Sonship - which she spoke of 'incessantly': since divinity cannot die, the Creator needs a divine identity revealed in the Bible and mentioned by Ellen White, that can die without endangering the existence of the "Triune God".

Only as the Father is God himself can he give himself in the begotten person of his Son to die for man without endangering the Godhead which he fully possesses. Were the "Triune God" minimally consisting of three persons, then, while humanity died on the cross in the body of Christ, God himself could not die as God the Son - the Triune God would cease to exist as three. One nature, yes, but three or one person as God?...Who or what died at Calvary? I hope this is a little clearer. smile

Reply Quote
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Colin] #138494
12/31/11 01:06 AM
12/31/11 01:06 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
One nature, yes, but three or one person as God?...Who or what died at Calvary? I hope this is a little clearer. smile

I think I follow you. My concern is more along the lines that we preserve the scriptural roles of the Godhead and not become mystical or imbalanced by delving into things that are off limits because they're beyond our grasp. Ellen White's counsel is for the bible student to read and understand the scripture's statements on the character and nature of God for himself. Relying on a creed has inherent dangers because creeds, unlike scripture are human creations and not inspired. As Christ said to Satan, Man is to live by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

Reply Quote
Re: Why did our church reject the doctrine of the trinity? [Re: Charity] #138500
12/31/11 04:53 AM
12/31/11 04:53 AM
C
Colin  Offline OP
Active Member 2012
Very Dedicated Member
E. Oregon, USA
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
One nature, yes, but three or one person as God?...Who or what died at Calvary? I hope this is a little clearer. smile

I think I follow you. My concern is more along the lines that we preserve the scriptural roles of the Godhead and not become mystical or imbalanced by delving into things that are off limits because they're beyond our grasp. Ellen White's counsel is for the bible student to read and understand the scripture's statements on the character and nature of God for himself. Relying on a creed has inherent dangers because creeds, unlike scripture are human creations and not inspired. As Christ said to Satan, Man is to live by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.

Yes, mystical and erroneous understandings we must avoid, and hold to what the Bible says. smile Creeds are of no interest to me, either.

I was not suggesting, with that line of mine that you quoted, any form of modalism but rather what our church held as our belief before the 1920s. God the Eternal Father, his only begotten Son our Lord Jesus Christ, and the Spirit in the fulness of the Godhead.

While avoiding errors about God, it's also important to see how God is able as God to save man, and that goes to the heart of the matter. smile

Reply Quote
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!