HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,629
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,062 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16
Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: Elle] #138789
01/14/12 09:36 PM
01/14/12 09:36 PM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Here are all the Bible references that contains the words the second death:
Quote:

Rev. 2:11 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt by the second death.

Rev. 20:6 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. The second death has no authority over these, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him a thousand years.

Rev. 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the Lake of Fire. This is the second death.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: Daryl] #138790
01/14/12 09:39 PM
01/14/12 09:39 PM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Read what EGW wrote about this at the following link:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/main/?page_id=88

Also look carefully and prayerfully at the Bible references she quoted there.

Daryl smile

Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: Daryl] #138792
01/14/12 10:50 PM
01/14/12 10:50 PM
Daryl  Offline
OP
Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Here is another Bible reference I came across while researching something else:
Quote:
Psalm 145:20 The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.

The key word is destroy in that He will destroy the wicked, which obviously refers to when they are cast into the lake of fire, which again is the second death, from which there isn't any resurrection.

Daryl smile

Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: Harold Fair] #138824
01/16/12 01:50 PM
01/16/12 01:50 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Harold Fair
Quote:
Harold be careful. You are taking literally which are figure of speech. I did the same things for the longest time. We need to be more thorough and study very deligently.

If one can't take the Bible literally, what can we take? Ask my wife what 'consumed' means to me. She bakes me a peach cobbler and it is consumed. There is nothing left of it.

Have you eaten Jesus literal flesh today, and drank His literal blood? AV Jn 6:53 “Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you .”

Originally Posted By: Harold Fair
You seem to think we all will have a second chance. Where you get that I have no idea.

I got that From Jesus himself when he gaved His Laws to Moses. He prophesies of the second opportunity for justification. He said “If any one of you or of your generations becomes unclean because of a dead person or is on a distant journey, he may, however, observe the Passover to the Lord. 11 In the second month on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight, they shall observe it.” Num 9:9-11

Passover is the feast symbolizing JUSTIFICATION. G-d provided a second opportunity for any man to observe the Passover on the second month instead of the first, if they have become unclean or was on a distant journey.

A person touching death – “a dead person” refers to our mortal bodies "body of death" (Rom. 7:24). Believers are those who have passed from death to life (1 John 3:14) and are clean through the Word which was spoken to them (John 15:3). Unbelievers are still unclean by reason of touching a dead body.

A person on a distant journey(from G-d) -- like the prodigal son in Luke 15, he too will have a second opportunity to keep the Passover.

These provisions are made for the majority of humanity, who are yet dead in their sins and whose hearts are far from G-d.

Originally Posted By: Harold
Hebrews 9:27 says, "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" Just once.
We ALL face that judgment throne. But the sinner goes no farther.
His fate has already been set by himself. We ALL chose what the future holds for us.

First, your punitive conception of judgment is far from the Lord’s concept. Your sense of "justice" is a Babylonian, Roman, and wordly concept. The purpose for G-d's judgment is (1)to bring correction so that all His children might (2)learn righteousness so (3)to restore the offender and (4)bring restitution to the victim, (5) and to restore the broken relationship between the victim and the offender , and (6)to bring Divine Order.

Second, Heb 9:27 does not say what you are implying it saying. It is true that man only die once(1st death), but then comes the judgment when they are raised at the Great White Throne. Therefore this text contradict your conclusion for you are saying they will die a second time literally the 1st death after being cast in the Lake of fire.

Those who believe in Everlasting Torment uses Heb 9:27 with Rev 20:14 “death and hell were cast into the lake of fire” to prove the person cannot die a second time for death was destroy before the people were cast in the lake of fire. So logically they will be tormented and be burning forever. The Catholics, Menonites, and whoever else who believe in the forever torment have more Biblical ground then SDAs to support their doctrines.

We poke fun of them for believing such "ridiculous beliefs" and say they do not study their Bible, implying we are better than they and know our Bible and know the truth. Well it turns out in this doctrine, they are more scriptually correct than SDAs. Our doctrine is almost identical to theirs just vary in that point which they have scripture behind their point. Their error, as with SDAs, is not knowing (1)the difference between the 1st death and the 2nd, (2)taking the lake of fire literally, and (3)not understanding the judgment of God according to scriptures.

Therefore, to reconcile all scriptures, these individual are not dying a physical death(the 1st death) a second time in the lake of fire which would contradict Heb 9:27, but they will die the spiritual death(the 2nd death) in the lake of fire(figurative of Jesus baptism of Fire)

AV Hab 1:12 . “ [Art] thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction .”

Is 26:9“for when thy judgments [are] in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.”

Blessings
Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: Elle] #138845
01/16/12 06:52 PM
01/16/12 06:52 PM
cephalopod  Offline
Active Member 2014
Washington, USA
Originally Posted By: Ellie

We poke fun of them for believing such "ridiculous beliefs" and say they do not study their Bible, implying we are better than they and know our Bible and know the truth. Well it turns out in this doctrine, they are more scriptually correct than SDAs. Our doctrine is almost identical to theirs just vary in that point which they have scripture behind their point. Their error, as with SDAs, is not knowing (1)the difference between the 1st death and the 2nd, (2)taking the lake of fire literally, and (3)not understanding the judgment of God according to scriptures.

You have just said exactly what it is I've been trying to show people around here Ellie - I cannot accept your belief that all will be saved simply because Sock Puppet said that there would be people who will cease to exist eternally.

And if you've read any of my other posts you know when I say this I'm not exalting Sister White - I'm simply stating a most obvious fact, that God spoke His actual literal WORD through the husk that was the creature Ellen White.

Several of the distinctive particulars of the SDA faith repudiate the so called Bible and that is simply because the Bible was written by God's penmen but it wasn't "God's Pen".

Sister White wrote EXACTLY the words that God wanted said.

Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: cephalopod] #138851
01/17/12 03:26 PM
01/17/12 03:26 PM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: cephalopod

You have just said exactly what it is I've been trying to show people around here Ellie - I cannot accept your belief that all will be saved simply because Sock Puppet said that there would be people who will cease to exist eternally.

And if you've read any of my other posts you know when I say this I'm not exalting Sister White - I'm simply stating a most obvious fact, that God spoke His actual literal WORD through the husk that was the creature Ellen White.

Several of the distinctive particulars of the SDA faith repudiate the so called Bible and that is simply because the Bible was written by God's penmen but it wasn't "God's Pen".

Sister White wrote EXACTLY the words that God wanted said.
#1 -- By making all of EGW word's infallible as if spoken directly from God's mouth,
........you do more than what any Catholic has done with the Pope and even what the Pope's belief of himself.

#2 -- By saying that "Sister White had authority over Scripture",
..........you are doing exactly what the Mormon does with their prophets.

This is far from ever being Ellen's instruction. You need to blind yourself to lots of EGW writings that explicitly contracdicts what you are saying and doing.

I will continue to do my Christian duty as EGW has encouraged us to do by studying my Bible. Especially studying the Torah as it is told to do by G-d himself via testing deligently all what we hear.
Originally Posted By: elle
To the law(Torah = Pantateuch) and to the testimony(attestation, usage): if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. “ IS 8:20 This is the measure we need to use to test if someone’s words, interpretations, revelation, prophecies, or doctrines are true or false(Deut 13:1-11; Deut 18:15-22), including testing our own speculations or conclusions when studying scriptures. There’s no other written foundation given to man to test truth other than the Torah.

BTW you are totally out of Topic. The title of the topic is "Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support?"

Blessings
Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: Elle] #138864
01/17/12 08:34 PM
01/17/12 08:34 PM
cephalopod  Offline
Active Member 2014
Washington, USA

#1 -- By making all of EGW word's infallible as if spoken directly from God's mouth,
........you do more than what any Catholic has done with the Pope and even what the Pope's belief of himself.

Not "as if" Ellie, they ( those words ) WERE spoken of God...
...Through the mouth of His Sock Puppet - therefore this isn't exalting Ellen.
...It's simply accepting things for what they really are.

Of course it's "more" than Catholicism claims for itself and "more" than any Pope believes...
...The Papacy goes through years and years of discussion & debate.
...Checking it's Sacred Tradition against what it's Scripture Scholars are saying.
...It will then, after everything has been done issue a statement that it's statement.
...Is Dogmatic and to be believed by Catholic's.

The Pope does not simply make up stuff - he just articulates what the Magisterium has made a determination on...
...That's all the Pope claims.

Sister White claimed much, much more....
...She was given the power to determine TRUTH from error.
...And she absolutely exercised it.

#2 -- By saying that "Sister White had authority over Scripture",
..........you are doing exactly what the Mormon does with their prophets.

She had absolute authority over the interpretation of Scripture and as I've already demonstrated...
...ALL Scripture and everything in the cosmos expect for Father God.
...WAS conditional - Sister White proved that on numerous times.

This is far from ever being Ellen's instruction. You need to blind yourself to lots of EGW writings that explicitly contracdicts what you are saying and doing.

You have not read enough of "Ellen" nor have you connected the dots....
...Perhaps you should browse through some of my other posts.
...And see if you can find any holes in the armor.

I will continue to do my Christian duty as EGW has encouraged us to do by studying my Bible. Especially studying the Torah as it is told to do by G-d himself via testing deligently all what we hear. [quote=elle]“To the law(Torah = Pantateuch) and to the testimony(attestation, usage): if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. “ IS 8:20 This is the measure we need to use to test if someone’s words, interpretations, revelation, prophecies, or doctrines are true or false(Deut 13:1-11; Deut 18:15-22), including testing our own speculations or conclusions when studying scriptures. There’s no other written foundation given to man to test truth other than the Torah.

Really? I would suggest applying the rubric you just stated...
...To Sister White's explicit affirmation God is CONDITIONAL.
...You will immediately be at a cross-roads after doing so.
...You will either adopt my view or leave the Adventist Faith.
...There is no half-way in the matter.

BTW you are totally out of Topic. The title of the topic is "Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support?"

No, the Bible does not but as I've already proven everything in the Bible was conditional except Father God...
...Because Sock Puppet ( creature who spoke God's very WORD ) said there would be people lost you can take it to the bank there will be.

By itself & w/out Sister White this isn't really proof of anything...
...But here ya go.

Ps 9:17
The wicked SHALL BE turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever

Isa 5,14
Therefore hell HATH enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it

Eze 31,16
I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

I don't recall any place in the Bible were it says that God will "turn the righteous into hell"....
...And if hell is only the grave you would think you would read that at least once in the Bible.

Rev 20,10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, WHERE the beast AND the false prophet ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever

Does Sock Puppet not say a couple of the aforementioned individuals...
...Are human?

The Bible ( by itself ) exactly as you said in the post I 1st responded to...
...Clearly describes an afterlife between death and the resurrection of the body.
...That there IS a certain level of awareness.

The Bible ( by itself ) clearly states that God can't sin or not exist or fail in any way...
...Is that something WE BELIEVE AS ADVENTISTS.
...NO!, It's not something we believe in at all!

The case is a clear one - we go off the actual words of God as uttered through the husk Sister White....
...NOT our human interpretation of what the Bible appears to say.

Last edited by cephalopod; 01/17/12 08:38 PM.
Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: cephalopod] #139029
01/22/12 12:53 AM
01/22/12 12:53 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Quote:

Elle : BTW you are totally out of Topic. The title of the topic is "Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support?"

Ceph : No, the Bible does not but as I've already proven everything in the Bible was conditional except Father God... She had absolute authority over the interpretation of Scripture and as I've already demonstrated......ALL Scripture and everything in the cosmos expect for Father God....WAS conditional - Sister White proved that on numerous times....To Sister White's explicit affirmation God is CONDITIONAL. ...You will immediately be at a cross-roads after doing so....You will either adopt my view or leave the Adventist Faith....There is no half-way in the matter.
These are serious statements in addition to many others you have made. Making G-d’s word Conditional, this leads to believe that G-d’s past words are not always fulfilled(as in the Torah which Jesus confirm that not even an iota should pass that all will be fulfilled) and that makes Him a liar especially when He swear on His own life what He will do (Ex 32: and Is 45:23) “that every knee shall bow and every tongue shall swear…and the whole earth shall glory.” I will address this further in the Ellen G White Being Referred to as God’s Sock Puppet discussion where it should appropriately be discussed.

Getting back to this discussion …..

Originally Posted By: Cephalopod
...Because Sock Puppet ( creature who spoke God's very WORD ) said there would be people lost you can take it to the bank there will be.

By itself & w/out Sister White this isn't really proof of anything...
...But here ya go.

Ps 9:17
The wicked SHALL BE turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. For the needy shall not always be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever

Isa 5,14
Therefore hell HATH enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it

Eze 31,16
I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit: and all the trees of Eden, the choice and best of Lebanon, all that drink water, shall be comforted in the nether parts of the earth.

I don't recall any place in the Bible were it says that God will "turn the righteous into hell"....
...And if hell is only the grave you would think you would read that at least once in the Bible.

Rev 20,10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, WHERE the beast AND the false prophet ARE, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever

Does Sock Puppet not say a couple of the aforementioned individuals...
...Are human?

The Bible ( by itself ) exactly as you said in the post I 1st responded to...
...Clearly describes an afterlife between death and the resurrection of the body.
...That there IS a certain level of awareness.

The Bible ( by itself ) clearly states that God can't sin or not exist or fail in any way...
...Is that something WE BELIEVE AS ADVENTISTS.
...NO!, It's not something we believe in at all!

The case is a clear one - we go off the actual words of God as uttered through the husk Sister White....
...NOT our human interpretation of what the Bible appears to say.

Ceph I appreciate you doing a big effort to look in the Bible to prove EGW statements that some people will be lost, however it is still not pertaining to the question of this discussion. The Question of this discussion is

Is there really Biblical Support that says All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost?

The answer is YES! I have provided many Biblical references first given to Green Cochoa on page 2 and repeated a second time on the same page . Then I linked these quotes to yourself and to Daryl on page 3 .

Daryl started to address these texts which I think is a progressive move and in topic. I will come back to his post later on.

Ceph, if you want to discuss of the Biblical texts that says that most are not saved, then we can open another discussion on it. Or if you want to discuss about the HELL Biblical texts, or EGW quotes to support the HELL Doctrine and how she interprets the Bible that 95% of the population of this world throughout all history is going to be annihilated, you are free to do so.

However, let’s get back to this discussion. I decided to take the time to quote all these references for everyones conveniences which I’ll do in the next 2 posts.

Blessings
Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: Elle] #139030
01/22/12 01:03 AM
01/22/12 01:03 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Post #1 with Biblical Texts that support that ALL being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost.

I tried to group together where there are similarities. This could facilitate further discussion as Daryl has initiated for someone who wants to discuss a group of texts or draw another group that they see other then what I have grouped. Feel free to do what the Spirit impresses you to address and to study further.

1. There shall be "a Restitution of ALL things" :

Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of ALL things , which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. ” Acts 3:21

2. God declares His WILL, that ALL Things be RECONCILE unto Himself, in and by Christ, whether they be Things in HEAVEN or Things on EARTH":

Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in ONE ALL things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: ” Eph 1:9,10,

And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile ALL things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven. ” Col 1:20

3. "God was in Christ reconciling THE WORLD unto Himself"

To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the WORLD unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. ” 2 Cor 5:19

4. AS the Judgment of condemnation came upon ALL by the offence of ONE, so by the righteousness of ONE, the free gift of LIFE should come on ALL.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) 17. Therefore as by the offence of one [judgment came] upon ALL men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one [the free gift came] upon ALL men unto justification of life. ” Rom 5:17-19

5. In Christ shall ALL be made alive (vivified) :

For as in Adam ALL die, even so in Christ shall ALL be made alive . ” 1 Cor 15:22

6. All Kindred(every one) of the Earth Shall be Blessed :

In Abraham's seed ALL the Kindreds of the Earth Shall Be Blessed. ” Gen 12:3,

And in thy seed shall ALL the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. ” Gen 22:18,

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall ALL the kindreds of the earth be blessed. ” Acts 3:25,

And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, [saying], In thee shall ALL nations be blessed. ” Gal 3:8

7. When the Lord comes, He shall rain RIGHTEOUSNESS on ALL FLESH:

Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for [it is] time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you. ” Ho 10:12

. And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: ” Ac 2:17 and Jl 2:28

8. Christ shall inherit ALL Nations :

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things , by whom also he made the worlds; ” Hb 1:2

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit ALL nations. ” Ps 82:8

Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen (gowy, mass, nations) [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession. ” Ps 2:8 Also see lev 25:46;

9. ALL creation shall be delivered :

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 19. For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope, 20. Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 21. For we know that the WHOLE creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. 22. And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body. ” Rom 8:18-23

10. The END shall not come, until ALL are subject to Him, so that God may be, not all in some, but "ALL in ALL.

Then [cometh] the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 24. For he must reign, till he hath put ALL enemies under his feet. 25. The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death. 26. For he hath put ALL things under his feet. But when he saith ALL things are put under [him, it is] manifest that he is excepted, which did put ALL things under him. 27. And when ALL things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put ALL things under him, that God may be ALL in ALL .” 1Cor 15:24-28

11. He gather together in one ALL things in Christ.

Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: 3. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 4. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 5. To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 6. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 7. Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 8. Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 9. That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might GATHER together IN ONE ALL things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: ” Eph 1:1-10

12. That at the name of Jesus, (that is Saviour,) EVERY KNEE shall bow, of Things in HEAVEN, and Things on EARTH, and Things under the Earth; and that EVERY TONGUE shall CONFESS that Jesus Christ is Lord, TO THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER." (It doesn't bring "glory to God", if this is a forced, superficial acknowledgement that God's way is right.) :

That at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11. And [that] EVERY TONGUE should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ” Phil 2:10, 11

13. We trust in the living God, who IS the Saviour of ALL MEN :

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of ALL MEN , specially of those that believe. ” 1 Tim 4:10

14. God will have “ALL men to be saved, and to COME to the KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH”.

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for ALL; 2. For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3. For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4. Who will have ALL MEN to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5. For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6. Who gave himself a ransom for ALL, to be testified in due time. ” 1Tim 2:1-6

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.” Isa 49:26

15. "the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the WORLD" :

And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son [to be] the Saviour of THE WORLD. ” 1John 4:14

16. That the “WORLD through Him MIGHT BE SAVED." :

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that THE WORLD through him might be saved. ” John 3:17

17. The Only-Begotten Son "is the propitiation, not for our sins only, but also for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD" :

And he is the propitiation for our sins: and [size:10pt]not for ours only[/color], but also for [the sins of] the WHOLE WORLD . ” 1 John 2:2

18. "the Lamb of God, which TAKETH AWAY the sin of THE WORLD"

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which TAKETH AWAY the sin of THE WORLD . ” John 1:29

19. Jesus Came to seek and Save that which was Lost/destroyed

For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost (Appolumi, literal : “one having destroyed”).
” Lk 19:10

Blessings
Re: Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support? [Re: Elle] #139031
01/22/12 01:18 AM
01/22/12 01:18 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
...continuing with Post #2 with Biblical Texts that support that ALL being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost.

20. Jesus came “that He might DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL" that means the SIN, NOT the sinner.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. ” 1John 3:8

21. "there shall be no more death” … because ALL THINGS are made NEW:

And God shall wipe away ALL tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. 5. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make ALL things NEW. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. ” Rev 21:4,5

22. G-d gaved power over ALL FLESH to Jesus that He should give Eternal Life to as many as As the Father gives Him.

. As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. ” Jn 17:2

23. "the Father”… “hath given ALL THINGS into His(Jesus) hand" And Jesus will “LOSE NOTHING” :

The Father loveth the Son, and hath given ALL things into his hand. ” (John 3:35)

ALL that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. 38. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 39. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of ALL which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. ” John 6:37- 39

24. Jesus will not leave nor forsake US

[Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. ” Hb 13:5

25. Jesus “will draw ALL men unto me" :

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL [men] unto me. ” John 12:32[/quote]

26. G-d has concluded them ALL in UNBELIEF that he might have MERCY upon ALL:

For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. ” Ro 11:32

27, There’s nothing, not even death, that can separate us from the Love of God

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. ” Ro 8:38-39

28. The Judgment of G-d is to preserve and Redeem Man.

Thy righteousness [is] like the great mountains; thy judgments [are] a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast. ” Ps 36:6

Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.” Isa 1:27

29. The Judgment of G-d is so that the world will LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments [are] in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. ” Isa 26:9

Then judgment shall dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness remain in the fruitful field. 17. And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. ” Isa 32:16-17

30. We shall not die at the Judgment of G-d, for it is establish to Correct Man, not to annihilate him.

[Art] thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction. ” Hab 1:12

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. ” Isa 2:4 and Mic 4:3

31. God has SWORN that EVERY MAN shall worship him and swear Allegience to Him and the WHOLE EARTH will be filled with His Glory

But [as] truly [as] I live, ALL the EARTH shall be filled with the glory of the LORD. ” Num 14:21

I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth [in] righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me EVERY KNEE shall bow, EVERY TONGUE shall swear. 24. Surely, shall [one] say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: [even] to him shall [men] come; and ALL that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. 25. In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory. ” Isa 45:23-25

O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come. ” Ps 65:2

My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever. ” Ps 145:21

And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see [it] together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken [it]. ” Isa 40:5

[Then] will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee. ” Ps 51:13

. For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. 16. For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh : and the slain of the LORD shall be many. 17. They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one [tree] in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD. 18. For I [know] their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. ….23. And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. ” Isa 66:23

A noise shall come [even] to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them [that are] wicked to the sword, saith the LORD. ” Jer 25:31

. Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? …. 37. Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: 39. And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: 40. And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. 42. For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them. ” Jer 32:27, 37-42

32. Lev 25 which I won't quote but the Law of Jubilee is stated that says ALL DEBTS/SINS are canceled by LAW no matter if there are some that still owe. ALL SLAVES are FREED and restored back to their inheritance. The full study is supplied in this discussion on page 1 here

Blessings
Page 5 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 15 16

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!