HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,954 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 38 1 2 34 35 36 37 38
Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: Mountain Man] #139764
02/14/12 07:33 PM
02/14/12 07:33 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Mike, why are our works unacceptable to God unless they are purified with the blood of Christ?

In His divine arrangement, through His unmerited favor, the Lord has ordained that good works shall be rewarded. We are accepted through Christ's merit alone; and the acts of mercy, the deeds of charity, which we perform, are the fruits of faith; and they become a blessing to us; for men are to be rewarded according to their works. It is the fragrance of the merit of Christ that makes our good works acceptable to God, and it is grace that enables us to do the works for which He rewards us. Our works in and of themselves have no merit. {AG 244.2}

O, that all may see that everything in obedience, in penitence, in praise and thanksgiving must be placed upon the glowing fire of the righteousness of Christ. The fragrance of this righteousness ascends like a cloud around the mercy seat (MS 50, 1900). {6BC 1078.2}

Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: Rosangela] #139782
02/15/12 04:50 PM
02/15/12 04:50 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Ellen is talking about merit. "Our works in and of themselves have no merit." Paul wrote, "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost." However, neither Paul nor Ellen are by any means saying the righteous results of abiding in Jesus and partaking of the divine nature are stained with sin as if the "fruit of the Spirit" flows from sinful flesh. It simply isn't true. Nevertheless, there is something "earthly" about our "works of righteousness", our "righteousness and true holiness". Ellen wrote:

Quote:
Had not Jacob previously repented of his sin in obtaining the birthright by fraud, God would not have heard his prayer and mercifully preserved his life. So, in the time of trouble, if the people of God had unconfessed sins to appear before them while tortured with fear and anguish, they would be overwhelmed; despair would cut off their faith, and they could not have confidence to plead with God for deliverance. But while they have a deep sense of their unworthiness, they have no concealed wrongs to reveal. Their sins have gone beforehand to judgment and have been blotted out, and they cannot bring them to remembrance. {GC 620.1}

Jacob's history is also an assurance that God will not cast off those who have been deceived and tempted and betrayed into sin, but who have returned unto Him with true repentance. While Satan seeks to destroy this class, God will send His angels to comfort and protect them in the time of peril. The assaults of Satan are fierce and determined, his delusions are terrible; but the Lord's eye is upon His people, and His ear listens to their cries. Their affliction is great, the flames of the furnace seem about to consume them; but the Refiner will bring them forth as gold tried in the fire. God's love for His children during the period of their severest trial is as strong and tender as in the days of their sunniest prosperity; but it is needful for them to be placed in the furnace of fire; their earthliness must be consumed, that the image of Christ may be perfectly reflected. {GC 621.1}

Now, while our great High Priest is making the atonement for us, we should seek to become perfect in Christ. Not even by a thought could our Saviour be brought to yield to the power of temptation. Satan finds in human hearts some point where he can gain a foothold; some sinful desire is cherished, by means of which his temptations assert their power. But Christ declared of Himself: "The prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me." John 14:30. Satan could find nothing in the Son of God that would enable him to gain the victory. He had kept His Father's commandments, and there was no sin in Him that Satan could use to his advantage. This is the condition in which those must be found who shall stand in the time of trouble. {GC 623.1}

The 144,000 are perfect, sinless, even their thoughts are without blame or blemish. They have no concealed sins to confess. They stand pure and holy before God without a Mediator. And yet JTOT is needful because "their earthliness must be consumed, that the image of Christ may be perfectly reflected." It is this "earthliness" that makes the fragrance of Christ's meritorious righteousness necessary as our "righteousness and true holiness" ascends to our heavenly Father. Such "earthliness," however, is not a sin or related to sin in any form or fashion. I suspect you disagree.

Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: Mountain Man] #139784
02/15/12 05:02 PM
02/15/12 05:02 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Yes, I disagree. Take again a look at this quote:

Jesus bears tenderly with them, not rebuking their selfishness in seeking preference above their brethren. He reads their hearts, He knows the depth of their attachment to Him. Their love is not a mere human affection; though defiled by the earthliness of its human channel, it is an outflowing from the fountain of His own redeeming love. He will not rebuke, but deepen and purify. He said, "Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?" They recall His mysterious words, pointing to trial and suffering, yet answer confidently, "We are able." They would count it highest honor to prove their loyalty by sharing all that is to befall their Lord. {DA 548.6}

The "earthliness of the human channel" spoken of here was "selfishness," which "defiled" their love to Christ which, in its turn, was prompted by His own love.

Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: Mountain Man] #139807
02/16/12 08:33 PM
02/16/12 08:33 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
This thread is moving faster than I can keep up with! But time for a quickie, as Rosangela says. wink

Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
2. No. Sinful flesh nature is not a sentient being capable of sinning and incurring guilt.

Is my body (eyes, mouth, arms, legs, etc.) a sentient being that is capable of sinning and incurring guilt?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: Mountain Man] #139808
02/16/12 08:40 PM
02/16/12 08:40 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
M: It is also clear Jesus did not indulge the same sinful propensities sinners indulge. Like born-again believers, Jesus subdued, subjected, reined-in the unholy clamorings of His sinful flesh nature.

R: The text says He didn't possess the same sinful, corrupt propensities as man (not that He didn't indulge them).

M: He didn't make them His own by indulging them.

If Jesus did not make these sinful, corrupt propensities "His own by indulging them," whose propensities were they?

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: Mountain Man] #139809
02/16/12 08:41 PM
02/16/12 08:41 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
5. "All selfishness comes from Satan." {LHU 292.2}

Did Jesus have selfishness?

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: asygo] #139812
02/17/12 02:52 AM
02/17/12 02:52 AM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
I wish Tom was here to help. I'm blown away you two believe abiding in Jesus and partaking of the divine nature results in sinning and requires atonement, and that this will continue to be the case until Jesus returns and rewards us with a sinless nature.

Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: Mountain Man] #139822
02/17/12 03:59 PM
02/17/12 03:59 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
I imported this from another thread.

Originally Posted By: Tom
Arnold: Yes, we have missed, for the most part, the call to be made perfect. We are not allowing ourselves to be made perfect. While one reason is that many people think it is impossible, I think the bigger problem is that most people do not want to be perfect. Sin is still comfortable.

Mountain Man: Arnold, your views on sin and perfection concern me. Your idea that the righteous results of abiding in Jesus and partaking of the divine nature are selfish and sin-stained is alarming to me. How can you lament the idea that many people claim perfection is impossible while at the same time arguing born-again believers are incapable of experiencing "righteousness and true holiness"?

Tom: MM, is that what Arnold thinks? I don't see the evidence for that in the quote you posted from Arnold. Did he say somewhere that thinks the results of abiding in Jesus and partaking of the divine nature are selfish and sin-stained? That seems extremely unlikely to me. Did he say somewhere that born-again believers are incapable of experiencing "righteousness and true holiness"? It also strikes me as extremely unlikely that he would say this.

Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: Mountain Man] #139824
02/17/12 04:25 PM
02/17/12 04:25 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Imported from another thread:

Originally Posted By: asygo
M: Yes. But being more acutely aware of my defective traits of character isn't the same thing as acting them out in sinful ways. Do you agree? If not, why not?

A: Of course it's not the same thing. You keep saying that as if anyone here believes otherwise. You are the only one here who ever brings it up. Here are some quotes to show that even true believers are defective:

Quote:
The closer you come to Jesus, the more faulty you will appear in your own eyes; for your vision will be clearer, and your imperfections will be seen in broad and distinct contrast to His perfect nature. This is evidence that Satan's delusions have lost their power; that the vivifying influence of the Spirit of God is arousing you. {SC 64.2}

No deep-seated love for Jesus can dwell in the heart that does not realize its own sinfulness. The soul that is transformed by the grace of Christ will admire His divine character; but if we do not see our own moral deformity, it is unmistakable evidence that we have not had a view of the beauty and excellence of Christ. {SC 65.1}

Do not be discouraged because you see that your character is defective. The closer you come to Jesus, the more faulty you will appear in your own eyes; for your vision will be clearer, and your imperfections will be seen in distinct contrast with his perfect character. Be not discouraged; this is an evidence that Satan's delusions are losing their power, that the vivifying influence of the Spirit of God is arousing you, and that your indifference and ignorance are passing away. {BEcho, December 1, 1892 par. 5}

A: You have seen all of these before, since I have quoted them to you before. But my question to you now is this: Is it a sin to have an imperfect character?

M: You wrote, "Of course it's not the same thing." Are you sure? Because you go on as if they are. You equate having defective traits of character with being guilty and condemned. You ask, "Is it a sin to have an imperfect character?" It depends on whether or not you act it out in sinful thoughts, words, or behavior. Jesus Himself had a "defective character" in the sense He bore in His sinful flesh the sins of the entire world. Obviously, therefore, having defective traits of character does not cause guilt or condemnation. So long as we subdue, subject, rein-in our defects to a sanctified will and mind we stand before God without blame or blemish.

A: No, I do not say they are the same thing. If it seems that way to you, that is only because you have fallen victim to a logical fallacy. Please remember syllogisms from your logic classes. Here are the premises: 1. Defective characters are condemned. 2. Sinful actions are condemned. Even if both are true, that does not necessarily mean that they are the same.

You'll be happy to learn I agree with you. Do you agree both are true? That is, do you agree both are condemned? Also, do you agree having defective traits of character does not cause guilt or condemnation? And, do you agree that if we subdue our defects and subject them to a sanctified will and mind that we stand before God without blame or blemish? Or, do you believe having them, even if we don't indulge them, causes us to stand before God guilty and condemned?

Quote:
M: You wrote, "Is it a sin to have an imperfect character?" It depends on whether or not you act it out in sinful thoughts, words, or behavior.

A: This is where our hamartiologies are fundamentally, and perhaps irreconcilably, different. You believe that one can have a nasty, depraved, despicable, rotten, selfish, Satanic character and still be sinless as long as he can keep from acting out his evil intentions. I believe, as the 10th commandment clearly teaches, that sin happens in the heart, and sinful actions merely reflect the evil abundance of the heart.

Again, you'll be happy to learn I do not believe having subdued, subjected, reined-in sinful traits of character is the same thing as "sin happens in the heart, and sinful actions merely reflect the evil abundance of the heart." When people experience the miracle of rebirth, Jesus implants within them a new nature, a new heart, a new mind, new motives, new tastes, new tendencies. "A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you." Ellen wrote:

Quote:
The graces of the Spirit are borne in love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness. We have new affections, new appetites, new tastes. Old things have passed away, and lo, all things have become new. {TSB 135.2}

The old nature, born of blood and the will of the flesh, cannot inherit the kingdom of God. The old ways, the hereditary tendencies, the former habits, must be given up; for grace is not inherited. The new birth consists in having new motives, new tastes, new tendencies. Those who are begotten unto a new life by the Holy Spirit, have become partakers of the divine nature, and in all their habits and practices, they will give evidence of their relationship to Christ. When men who claim to be Christians retain all their natural defects of character and disposition, in what does their position differ from that of the worldling? They do not appreciate the truth as a sanctifier, a refiner. They have not been born again. {RH, April 12, 1892 par. 9}

The command, "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect," would never have been given, if every provision had not been made whereby we may become as perfect in our sphere as God is in his. We are to be ever advancing from light to a greater light, holding fast what we have already received, and praying for more. Thus we shall never be left in darkness. {RH, April 12, 1892 par. 10}

Out of the abundance of a born-again new heart, mind, and soul proceeds "righteousness and true holiness", the untainted "fruit of the Spirit". You seem to think the "fruit of the Spirit" flows from "sinful flesh" stained with sin, and that, as such, we stand before God guilty and condemned.

Quote:
M: I don't understand how your question relates to my previous post. Please explain. Thank you.

A: I want to better understand what your idea of "righteousness and holiness" is. Your answer to my question above should help. You claim that all born-again believers are righteous and holy when it comes to keeping God's law. That doesn't sit well with what I have read in inspiration.

Quote:
The true follower of Christ will make no boastful claims to holiness. It is by the law of God that the sinner is convicted. He sees his own sinfulness in contrast with the perfect righteousness which it enjoins, and this leads him to humility and repentance. He becomes reconciled to God through the blood of Christ, and as he continues to walk with him he will be gaining a clearer sense of the holiness of God's character and the far-reaching nature of his requirements. He will see more clearly his own defects, and will feel the need of continual repentance, and faith in the blood of Christ. He who bears with him a continual sense of the presence of Christ, cannot indulge self-confidence or self-righteousness. None of the prophets or apostles made proud boasts of holiness. The nearer they came to perfection of character, the less worthy and righteous they viewed themselves. But those who have the least sense of the perfection of Jesus, those whose eyes are least directed to him, are the ones who make the strongest claim to perfection. {RH, October 5, 1886 par. 24}

A: Note the similarity between the last part of that quote and my earlier quotes. Then note that this is talking about one who has been "reconciled to God through the blood of Christ."

Amen! Born-again believers, who are abiding in Jesus and partaking of the divine nature, do not go around boasting they are holy and sinless. Jesus is the One who says so. He describes born-again believers as those who "do not sin" and "cannot sin" while they are abiding in Him and partaking of the divine nature. The result of combining humanity and divinity is "righteousness and true holiness". Ellen wrote:

Quote:
The gospel of good news was not to be interpreted as allowing men to live in continued rebellion against God by transgressing His just and holy law. Why cannot those who claim to understand the Scriptures, see that God's requirement under grace is just the same He made in Eden-- perfect obedience to His law. In the judgment, God will ask those who profess to be Christians, Why did you claim to believe in My Son, and continue to transgress My law? Who required this at your hands--to trample upon My rules of righteousness? "Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams." The gospel of the New Testament is not the Old Testament standard lowered to meet the sinner and save him in his sins. God requires of all His subjects obedience, entire obedience to all His commandments. He demands now as ever perfect righteousness as the only title to heaven. Christ is our hope and our refuge. His righteousness is imputed only to the obedient. Let us accept it through faith, that the Father shall find in us no sin. But those who have trampled on the holy law will have no right to claim that righteousness. O that we might view the immensity of the plan of salvation as obedient children to all God's requirements, believing that we have peace with God through Jesus Christ, our atoning sacrifice (RH Sept. 21, 1886)! {6BC 1072.8}

God requires at this time just what He required of the holy pair in Eden, perfect obedience to His requirements. His law remains the same in all ages. The great standard of righteousness presented in the Old Testament is not lowered in the New. It is not the work of the gospel to weaken the claims of God's holy law, but to bring men up where they can keep its precepts. {6BC 1073.1}

The faith in Christ which saves the soul is not what it is represented to be by many. "Believe, believe," is their cry; "only believe in Christ, and you will be saved. It is all you have to do." While true faith trusts wholly in Christ for salvation, it will lead to perfect conformity to the law of God. Faith is manifested by works. And the apostle John declares, "He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar" (RH Oct. 5, 1886). {6BC 1073.2}

1. He demands now as ever perfect righteousness as the only title to heaven.
2. His righteousness is imputed only to the obedient.
3. While true faith trusts wholly in Christ for salvation, it will lead to perfect conformity to the law of God.

You seem to be saying, No, born-again believers are incapable of rendering perfect obedience and righteousness because everything they think, say, and do is stained with sin and selfishness. Or, have I misunderstood your view?

Re: Can sinning be overcome.... [Re: Mountain Man] #139831
02/17/12 09:23 PM
02/17/12 09:23 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
MM asked me to jump in, so I'll do so, hopefully in a way that's positive for the discussion. It's hard to know where to start in a thread like this, so I'll arbitrarily choose a point to start, which is in reference to post #139719 by Rosangela.

This post strikes me as not a good way to try to make points. There's no logical building of a foundation here, but a number of statements, most very short, without regards to context (or, worse, taken out of context).

I think something that is necessary in studying a subject like this is historical context. We really cannot expect to understand what Ellen White's beliefs were without having some idea of what the views of her contemporaries were, just as in the study of any other individual. For example, if we wish to understand Lincoln's views regarding slavery, we need to have some idea of what the historical context was, what the views of others around him were, and how others understood his remarks.

Regarding Ellen White, we know that she spoke very highly of Jones and Waggoner's views, that she preached together with them, and she defended their views regarding Christ's human nature. (e.g. Review. February 18, 1890.)

In the Holy Flesh controversy, she took the position of S. N. Haskell. Jones and Waggoner also joined in. They all presented typical post-lapsarian arguments against the typical pre-lapsarian arguments of the Holy Flesh people.

I'm not aware of any evidence that anyone at any time during her lifetime understand any statement she made as being prelapsarian. I'd be very interested in anyone putting forth such evidence.

There were tons of denominational publications going forth, denominational magazines, books (such as "Bible Readings for the Home"), the General Conference Bulletins, all of which were post-lapsarian. It's very difficult to come up with a credible scenario under which Ellen White could be pre-lapsarian here. She expressed the position that it's very important what our view is in regards to Christ's nature. For her to be pre-lapsarian we'd have to somehow believe that all of her contemporaries misunderstood her, and that she knew this, yet chose to remain silent about the matter.

Those who wait for the Bridegroom's coming are to say to the people, "Behold your God." The last rays of merciful light, the last message of mercy to be given to the world, is a revelation of His character of love.
Page 36 of 38 1 2 34 35 36 37 38

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!