HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,601
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 15
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,952 guests, and 19 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142170
05/08/12 02:45 PM
05/08/12 02:45 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
See here where she says...

"The mighty shaking has commenced and will go on, and all will be shaken out who are not willing to take a bold and unyielding stand for the truth, and to sacrifice for God and His cause. ... {CET 107.3}

But then in another writing she says...

The messengers of the cross must arm themselves with watchfulness and prayer, and move forward in faith and courage, working always in the name of Jesus. They must have confidence in their Leader; for troublous times are before us. The judgments of God are abroad in the land. Calamities follow one another in rapid succession. Soon God is to rise out of His place to shake terribly the earth, and to punish the wicked for their iniquity. Then He will stand up in behalf of His people, and will give them His protecting care. He will throw His everlasting arms about them, to shield them from all harm. {GW 264.4}

So what I have been shown is correct. The shaking has been going on since the days of Mrs White, but since the destruction in New York we are now in the time of the Terrible shaking that will escalate even more till the end.

This what our Lord showed me last night. Thank you Father for this piece of the puzzle, you are so good to us. Please protect us through what is about to happen. In the name of Jesus amen.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142242
05/09/12 09:06 AM
05/09/12 09:06 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
. . .
‘How comes the word that I have declared that New York is to be swept away by a tidal wave? This I have never said. I have said, as I looked at the great buildings going up there, story after story, “What terrible scenes will take place when the Lord shall arise to shake terribly the earth! Then the words of Revelation 18:1-3 will be fulfilled.” The whole of the eighteenth chapter of Revelation is a warning of what is coming on the earth. But I have no light in particular in regard to what is coming on New York, only that I know that one day the great buildings there will be thrown down by the turning and overturning of God's power. From the light given me, I know that destruction is in the world. One word from the Lord, one touch of his mighty power, and these massive structures will fall. Scenes will take place the fearfulness of which we can not imagine.’
{Review and Herald, July 5, 1906}

is there any significance to the words chosen when she stated these will be ‘thrown down by the turning and overturning of God’s power’?

James, do you think this passage has an application?
Quote:
Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.
Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: Charity] #142245
05/09/12 07:48 PM
05/09/12 07:48 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Exactly Brother Mark. I used to use that quote but was opposed so vehemently because of it's historical applications to Babylon destroying Israel.

I tried to argue that it is significant for that reason but they (Local Pastors) argued that It would be misconstrued that I am saying we as Israel would be destroyed... Bla bla bla

I know this is significant because it is relative directly to the changing of the guard so to speak. We are in the time of the Terrible shaking and those who are shaken out will be replaced by new converts.

In this, just before what you quoted if you look, it is about the end of judgment... 24 “Therefore thus says the Lord God: Because you have made your guilt to be remembered, in that your transgressions are uncovered, so that in all your deeds your sins appear—because you have come to remembrance, you shall be taken in hand. 25 And you, O profane wicked one, prince of Israel, whose day has come, the time of your final punishment.

But it's main context to our present day application is the judgment of our nation, America. We have been weighed in the balance as a nation. The protestants of America have stretched their hands across the abyss and clasped hands with the Papacy and Spiritualism and this opens the door for what Mrs White called the "wonderful working of Satan and the end is near".

So this is about the shaking and judgment of Israel just as my God showed me, but they didn't want to hear that and attacked me for claiming this. The leaders of our church better get their heads right, but instead go to war with the word and do stupid things like say it's OK now to baptize homosexuals or Ordain Women. How dare they try to change God's word.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142246
05/09/12 08:27 PM
05/09/12 08:27 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"The Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification is a document created by and agreed to by the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity and the Lutheran World Federation in 1999, as a result of extensive ecumenical dialogue. It states that the churches now share "a common understanding of our justification by God's grace through faith in Christ." To the parties involved, this essentially resolves the conflict over the nature of justification which was at the root of the Protestant Reformation. The Churches acknowledged that the excommunications relating to the doctrine of justification set forth by the Council of Trent do not apply to the teachings of the Lutheran churches set forth in the text; likewise, the churches acknowledged that the condemnations set forth in the Lutheran Confessions do not apply to the Catholic teachings on justification set forth in the document.

This was signed in New York in 1999 and began to fulfill this prophecy in the Spirit of Prophecy...

"When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with Spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and Republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan, and that the end is near." —Testimonies for the Church 5:451. {ChS 160.4}

Then 9/11 happened in the same US city that this agreement was signed.

This is how America honored pope Benedict in 2008, at taxpayers expense...

These banners were 40 feet tall. Notice the equal sign between the popes name which is larger letters above the title 'Christ our Hope'.

This was after he went and met with the president and celebrated his birthday with him in the white house. Pope Benedict then pronounced a 'blessing' in the White house and he and the president announced a joint statement that the Catholic Church for some reason called the "final Holy See- US joint declaration".

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedi...0080416_en.html

I'm still baffled why it was called that.

The point I'm making is this... The progression of our faith came from the east and the blessings of our faith being established in America is indisputable. We are the Lamb Like beast with two horns, the great blessings are going to go away for America because of this union. We are there brother. The second coming of Jesus is literally at the door.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142249
05/09/12 10:05 PM
05/09/12 10:05 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"We are approaching the end of this earth’s history, and Satan is working as never before. He is striving to act as director of the Christian world. With an intensity that is marvelous he is working with his lying wonders. Satan is represented as walking about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. He desires to embrace the whole world in his confederacy. Hiding his deformity under the garb of Christianity, he assumes the attributes of a Christian, and claims to be Christ Himself."—Manuscript Releases 8:346 (1901). {LDE 155.1}

The pope acts as director of the Christian world who claims to be Christ Himself. Vicarius Filie Dei= In place of the Son of God.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142250
05/09/12 10:10 PM
05/09/12 10:10 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"I saw that the two-horned beast (America) had a dragon’s mouth, and that his power was in his head (President), and that the decree would go out of his mouth. Then I saw the Mother of Harlots (papacy); that the mother was not the daughters, but separate and distinct from them. She has had her day, and it is past, and her daughters, the Protestant sects, were the next to come on the stage and act out the same mind that the mother had when she persecuted the saints. I saw that as the mother has been declining in power, the daughters had been growing, and soon they will exercise the power once exercised by the mother. {SpM 1.4}

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142252
05/10/12 12:31 AM
05/10/12 12:31 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
James, in the book Last Day Events, a 1992 compilation of Ellen White’s end time statements there’s a chapter called “The Little Time of Trouble”. It starts with the famous quote from Early Writings page 33: “At the commencement of the time of trouble, we were filled with the Holy Ghost as we went forth and proclaimed the Sabbath more fully,” and then gives Ellen White’s explanation of what she meant. Following that there is material arranged topically describing various events that will occur during that period. As you’re able have a look at these. The compilers applied all of these to the future but if the little time of trouble is here, we should we be seeing many of these taking place now. Which of them do you see?

Take the statement from EW p.33 itself for example. You say the Holy Spirit is being poured out since 9/11. I agree that individuals can receive it now, but I don't see a corporate manifestation like Pentecost. Are you seeing a certain remnant of people filled with of the Holy Ghost, proclaiming the Sabbath more fully?

Where do you put us in The Shaking vision? Do you think we are in that time of The Shaking vision where the latter rain is being poured out and the armies of God have taken the field? If so, where are the enraged nominal denominations, the persecution, the signs and wonders etc? Isn't the first phase of the shaking complete when the little time of trouble starts and the armies of God take the field?

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: Charity] #142254
05/10/12 05:56 AM
05/10/12 05:56 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
You are right, what we are going through now is like Jesus breathing on the disciples the Holy Spirit before He ascended to heaven, not the "greater than Pentecost" message of the Later rain outpouring of the Holy Spirit. But it is still the Holy Spirit giving gifts to receive this faith showing men the path to redemption. So many powerful ministers are being prepared, this is going to be a war in faith.

"The talents that Christ entrusts to His church represent especially the gifts and blessings imparted by the Holy Spirit. “To one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as He will.” 1 Corinthians 12:8-11. All men do not receive the same gifts, but to every servant of the Master some gift of the Spirit is promised. {COL 327.1}
Before He left His disciples, Christ “breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost.” John 20:22. Again He said, “Behold, I send the promise of My Father upon you.” Luke 24:49. But not until after the ascension was the gift received in its fullness. Not until through faith and prayer the disciples had surrendered themselves fully for His working was the outpouring of the Spirit received. Then in a special sense the goods of heaven were committed to the followers of Christ. “When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.” Ephesians 4:8. “Unto every one of us is given grace, according to the measure of the gift of Christ,” the Spirit “dividing to every man severally as He will.” Ephesians 4:7; 1 Corinthians 12:11. The gifts are already ours in Christ, but their actual possession depends upon our reception of the Spirit of God. {COL 327.2}

Just like before Pentecost, answers to mysteries are being revealed in our present real time judgment. A preparation of the Sabbath of rest for the earth.

So many people view the judgment as something we don't experience, but I'm here to tell you if you are not part of the experience then you are asleep. We should be on our faces in sincere repentance to be prepared to stand before the wrath of God without an intercessor. This is what the Garden of Gethsemane experience is for.

"Of the suffering Saviour Jehovah Himself declared through Zechariah, “Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, and against the Man that is My Fellow.” Zechariah 13:7. As the substitute and surety for sinful man, Christ was to suffer under divine justice. He was to understand what justice meant. He was to know what it means for sinners to stand before God without an intercessor." {PK 691.3}

This is the preparation for the later rain. Drinking the cup, baptized in the baptism. This is something we must witness, in our hearts, to prepare us to actually stand the day probation ends.

"But the blessed Jesus will come to us in no other character than the meek and lowly Crucified One. We must partake of His self-denial and suffering here if we would take the crown hereafter...." {OFC 110.1}

The later rain will not be poured out in force until Satan is revealed as an angel of light and the loud cry goes out to warn the world that what they are witnessing is Satan and his angels, not the Apostles and Popes and loved ones that they claim to be.

The very sad thing about this whole issue brother, is how few there are who are awake to see.

I am seeing amazing things in the truth which are having a significant effect on my Character, like a crash course in sanctification. I am seeing it, and experiencing it through receiving in faith. Why are so few witnessing this growth in their faith, I cannot say. I would love to show others what God has shown me. We are so asleep in our church it is shameful.

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142255
05/10/12 06:02 AM
05/10/12 06:02 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I'm sure someone will say or think, we will not know the time of our visitation. But Mrs White says otherwise... "Let not God’s blessing be turned away from us because we know not the time of our visitation. If there are any who do not see and accept the light themselves, let them not stand in the way of others. Let it not be said of this highly favored people, as of the Jews when the good news of the kingdom was preached to them: “Ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.” {5T 728.1}

Re: Answers; When the judgment of the living began. [Re: jamesonofthunder] #142256
05/10/12 06:34 AM
05/10/12 06:34 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"Our work now is to prepare for those mansions that God is preparing for those who love Him and keep His commandments.... The Lord Jesus will enlarge every mind and heart for the reception of the Holy Spirit...." {UL 151.4}

This is the preparation Holy Spirit breath we are to go through to receive the powerful day of refreshing.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 04/29/24 09:07 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!