HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,603
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Rick H
Rick H
Florida, USA
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, 2 invisible), 3,069 guests, and 21 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: Charity] #143713
06/23/12 10:31 PM
06/23/12 10:31 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
And when a people such as the Arabs feel that part of their group - the Palestinians - is being oppressed we'll see the same results - banding together.

Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: Charity] #143723
06/23/12 11:39 PM
06/23/12 11:39 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
One of the main reasons Muslims, ancient and modern, view western Christianity as an evil is that in it's current popular form it is. The spirit of the Protestant reformers is languishing and the Law of God is made void by the rules of men. The majority of the Protestant denominations sanction homosexuality and abortion. Few honor the Sabbath and few Sunday worshipers keep that day holy. The US as a nation is divided along political lines that pit the rich and poor against one another and the gap between the two is growing quickly.

Imagine yourself back at 9/11 and pointing these things out to your fellow, church-going Americans and making the connection between 9/11 and the removal of God's protection because of the idolatry and infidelity of Americans, especially of the Protestant and Catholic denominations. Not an easy message to deliver. But this is where Adventists have dropped the ball repeatedly. Katrina, 9/11 etc are divine wake-up calls. But especially 9/11.

Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: Charity] #143724
06/23/12 11:41 PM
06/23/12 11:41 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
"The financial meltdown of 2008 was a home grown crisis..."

Brother Mark, if you want to know who was behind the "Sub-prime Mortgage Crisis" do a little investigating.

Why did the US government under the direction of the Federal Reserve give $60 Billion dollars (just to start) to JP Morgan to help bailout Bear Sterns, who was absorbed by JP Morgan?

After you wrap your mind around that, why was JP Morgan just implicated in the Vati-leaks scandal as laundering money through the Vatican Bank?

Citigroup and Morgan Stanley also laundered money through the bank. All told that represents half of the losses America went through in the bailout.

WHY ARE THEY LAUNDERING STOLEN U.S. MONEY THROUGH THE VATICAN BANK?

They are responsible!

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: Charity] #143725
06/23/12 11:57 PM
06/23/12 11:57 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
So, brothers and sisters, I submit for your consideration the possibility that on 9/11 God began judging western Christendom; that in the same way that God gradually removed His protection from ancient Israel during Ezekiel's lifetime because of their failure to repent of their back-slidings that God is indeed judging Protestant America. The imagery for the judgment in Ezekiel's day is found in Ezekiel 9-11 (is this a co-incidence?) where the glory of God is withdrawn from the temple even while the faithful are being sealed and judgments are falling on the ancient men, the spiritual leaders of the apostate nation. We should be asking ourselves, Are we among those spiritual leaders or are we among those that sigh and cry for the infidelity all around us?

Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: jamesonofthunder] #143726
06/24/12 12:10 AM
06/24/12 12:10 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
"The financial meltdown of 2008 was a home grown crisis..."

Brother Mark, if you want to know who was behind the "Sub-prime Mortgage Crisis" do a little investigating.

Why did the US government under the direction of the Federal Reserve give $60 Billion dollars (just to start) to JP Morgan to help bailout Bear Sterns, who was absorbed by JP Morgan?

After you wrap your mind around that, why was JP Morgan just implicated in the Vati-leaks scandal as laundering money through the Vatican Bank?

Citigroup and Morgan Stanley also laundered money through the bank. All told that represents half of the losses America went through in the bailout.

WHY ARE THEY LAUNDERING STOLEN U.S. MONEY THROUGH THE VATICAN BANK?

They are responsible!
That may all be true. I don't know first hand. I'm only saying that the sub-prime crises itself was caused by the greed of American businessmen and shareholders and average citizens who put their own interests ahead of the interests of others.

Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: Charity] #143727
06/24/12 12:46 AM
06/24/12 12:46 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Exactly, which is the theme of Benedict 16's last Encyclical "Charity in Truth" and the Occupy Wall Street crowd, which has been funded by radical Catholics.

If influence is put on lending institutions to make housing available to high risk borrowers and the money is made available, it is easy to blame the greedy middle men, but the intention was for the loans to fail in the first place. This is easy to sell to greedy men but someone had to put the pressure for the deregulation of banks, etc.

The Papal government is outwardly calling for the redistribution of the wealth of the world, and has been for decades and no one seems to think this might be the influence that worldly powers are listening to.

The Catholic Church has the motive of conquering the world, and no one seems to notice their influence even though they publicly declare their intentions through encyclicals and books. The Vatican has millions of devoted followers willing to do their bidding and millions of others willing to get into bed with them for the benefits. These are they the pope uses to do his will.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: jamesonofthunder] #143758
06/25/12 02:16 AM
06/25/12 02:16 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Man, the temptations have been strong lately Brother Mark.

I love the Lord with all my soul. I love the church as myself.

That said; I loved music more than anything before Jesus got through to my heart. I have traveled the world as a musician and now all my old Rock and Roll friends have been calling trying to get me to come out of retirement, and it is such a strong temptation. The money, the attention, the flattery.

In the church many treat me as an enemy, and I am continually under attack.

To the world of music I am treated as a hero, even after being retired so long. How hard is it to come to church when men look at me with hate and contempt, but when I get on stage men want to be my friend. It is a world of emotion that when I enter, washes over me full of memories.

To slip once... I cannot go back.

The scary thing is my Adventist wife encourages my friends to ask me to play, she likes the attention I get there.

I want the company of Christian friends, but because of the claims God has encouraged me to make many will not come near. The friends I do have in the church are all around the country so I spend a lot of time on the phone but it is not the same.

I am not strong enough on my own Lord, please help me. Pray for me Brother.

Peace in the name of Jesus.

Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: jamesonofthunder] #143759
06/25/12 05:59 AM
06/25/12 05:59 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: jsot
Man, the temptations have been strong lately Brother Mark.

I love the Lord with all my soul. I love the church as myself.

That said; I loved music more than anything before Jesus got through to my heart. I have traveled the world as a musician and now all my old Rock and Roll friends have been calling trying to get me to come out of retirement, and it is such a strong temptation. The money, the attention, the flattery.

In the church many treat me as an enemy, and I am continually under attack.
You love the Lord, you love the church. Do you love your neighbor as yourself?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: jamesonofthunder] #143760
06/25/12 08:43 AM
06/25/12 08:43 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
I am not strong enough on my own Lord, please help me. Pray for me Brother.
You're in my prayers.
Quote:
Eph 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
Eph 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
Eph 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Eph 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Thank you so much for your prayers. Mark

Re: The Sealing, the Latter Rain and the Close Probation [Re: APL] #143761
06/25/12 02:43 PM
06/25/12 02:43 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: APL
You love the Lord, you love the church. Do you love your neighbor as yourself?

What should I say to this? God help me.

Since I retired from music, that is exactly what I have been doing, God has asked me to spend all day every day helping people who cannot help themselves. including personal cares for the disabled.

My wife thinks I give too much. God loves people through me very much, even those who outwardly hate me I spend hours praying for them. So yes, I do love my neighbor as a child of my God and as such they get my full attention. Especially those who cannot defend themselves.

If I didn't love even those who hate me would I continually strive to help the abusers understand the love and messages God has given me?

(Brother Mark, thank you!)

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by dedication. 04/29/24 07:16 PM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!