HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (TheophilusOne, Karen Y, 1 invisible), 3,476 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 7 of 119 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Daryl] #144082
07/11/12 03:07 AM
07/11/12 03:07 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
First, I am not here to prove that EGW is wrong. I'm here to study so to refine my understanding and beliefs and ground them on sound Biblical and historical evidence. It is not I who brings up EGW in a discussion, but it is others that use EGW's writings to interpret the Bible which is in direct opposition to Ellen and James counsels.

Originally Posted By: Daryl F
You said that some of EGW's writings are false.

What in her writings do you consider to be false?

Indirectly, I believe I have answered your question in many studies/discussions on this forum.

For one, read 3 post above #144042
For two, read Does All Being Saved in the End and Nobody Being Lost Have Biblical Support?
Originally Posted By: Daryl F
Also, how do you know that they are false?

Isa 8:20 To the law (torah = Pentateuch)and to the testimony(t'uwdah, manner of keeping it): if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them.

Besides the Torah, letting historical and astronomical data define Biblical interpretation, for in them we find the fulfillment of the Torah and the prophets.

Also the Lord gave us a LAW how to test prophets in Deut 13 and Deut 18. I have expanded on this LAW here.

Basically, only those who study the Law of Moses and knows how to keep them will be equiped to distinguish if someone is speaking according to the Law or not. The Law of Moses is the only foundation of writen truth the Lord has provided -- any prophets or beliefs(doctrines) needs to be tested against the Law.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144095
07/11/12 03:25 PM
07/11/12 03:25 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
We, SDAs has been taught that the Mark of the Beast is the Sunday Law. You know that cannot be proven Biblically and therefore it is a speculation. Since the Mark of the Beast is related to the Second Beast of Rev 13, we first need to properly identify who it is by looking at history and reconciliating it with scriptures.
And not to forget that it's related to the first Beast. Did you show that with your suggestion?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #144107
07/12/12 09:45 AM
07/12/12 09:45 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Quote:
We, SDAs has been taught that the Mark of the Beast is the Sunday Law. You know that cannot be proven Biblically and therefore it is a speculation. Since the Mark of the Beast is related to the Second Beast of Rev 13, we first need to properly identify who it is by looking at history and reconciliating it with scriptures.
And not to forget that it's related to the first Beast. Did you show that with your suggestion?
Do you agree the mark is related to the second Beast? You need to be more specific in what you mean in saying that the Second Beast is related to the first. If you mean that the second Beast is the same entity(RC) as the first, then I disagree. Let me summarize what I have writen in that other post :

A. The mark of the Beast is associated to the Second Beast of Rev 13. see Rev 13:11-18 not the first.

B. We know the first Beast of Rev 13 to be the RC that exercise its power for 42 months = 1260yrs

C. The first Beast received its deadly wound in 1798 when Napolean took the Pope captive. But then Napolean wanted to be emperor, so he needed the Pope to legitamize the crown so he reinstated a new Pope in March 4 1800 (the deadly wound is healed) and Napolean got crown 4 years later in 1804.

D. Napolean was part of the illuminati and was used by the Illuminati by whom the Jesuit was also part of, to orchestrate the Holy Alliance which was sign in 1815. The Holy Alliance was financed, design and used by the Rothschild to build his monetary empire that we see falling today.

E. This Empire(the second Beast--Rothchild Family) mark is MONEY.

“Niall Ferguson says on page 16 of his first volume, “the Rothschilds were notoriously the ‘chief ally of the Holy Alliance’.” On page 17, he says,
Not only had the Rothschilds replaced the old aristocracy, they also represented a new materialist religion. ‘[M]oney is the god of our time,’ declared Heine in March 1841, ‘and Rothschild is his prophet’.”

No one today is allowed to buy or sell without using their money. Since money is a bank note which they create, it is specifically their mark. If anyone attempts to create or use another currency, it is called counterfeiting.

F. The number of the Beast 666 -- is MONEY. See 2ch 9:13 where 666 is refered in relation to gold = currency of those days = money.

G. I have read some more historical data that reveal where the illuminati came from and its connection with the Jesuit, Pope, Cabals(Rothschild), the Templars, etc... will share hopefully soon in the appropriate discussion entitled Mystery Babylon and the Cabalist

H. It makes no logical sense to think that the first Beast and the second Beast of Rev 13 is the same. It is contrary to all previous revelations in Daniel and second by History, that any new beast that arised represented a new empire, group, or nation.

I. Rev 13:12 says it is the second Beast of Rev 13 that reinstated the first Beast(RC) as it is second by history in 1800(see C), so it has to be another entity. This is the relation between the first Beast with the second. The second Beast has power over the first as it is second by history and has maintained its power till today. The RC is not going to rise again. The RC empire will be destroy with the second beast/Rothschild empire with their Holy Alliance as we see things unfolding today.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144112
07/12/12 05:36 PM
07/12/12 05:36 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
Quote:
Do you agree the mark is related to the second Beast? You need to be more specific in what you mean in saying that the Second Beast is related to the first. If you mean that the second Beast is the same entity(RC) as the first, then I disagree. Let me summarize what I have writen in that other post :
Since you were relating the mark, I was too.

And not to forget that it's (the mark) related to the first Beast. Did you show that with your suggestion? (regarding the first beast)

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #144150
07/14/12 07:38 AM
07/14/12 07:38 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
Quote:
Since you were relating the mark, I was too.

And not to forget that it's (the mark) related to the first Beast. Did you show that with your suggestion? (regarding the first beast)

??? What I read from Rev 13:11-18 the mark of the beast is related to the second beast. Plus history shows it as explained to some dept in this thread Post #144042 here.

Show me your biblical & historical support that it is related to the first beast. This could be worthy to start another discussion if you think you or others have some support.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144151
07/14/12 07:51 AM
07/14/12 07:51 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
We Might Need to Hang Some Bankers to Stop Criminal Looting
Posted on July 8, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog

"Even Nouriel Roubini Says We Need to Jail or Hang Some Bankers
Nobel prize winning economist Joe Stiglitz – and many other experts – have said nothing will change unless dishonest bankers are jailed.

Former trader Max Keiser has been calling for years for crooked bankers to be hanged, to send a message that crime won’t be tolerated.

But Nouriel Roubini is a lot more mainstream than Keiser – or even Stiglitz – being very close to Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner. See this.

Roubini told Bloomberg that nothing has changed since the start of the financial crisis, and we might need to throw bankers in jail – or hang them in the streets – before they’ll change:

Nobody has gone to jail since the financial crisis. The banks, they do things that are illegal and at best they slap on them a fine. If some people end up in jail, maybe that will teach a lesson to somebody. Or somebody hanging in the streets.

[video:google]http://www.bloomberg.com/video/roubini-says-2013-storm-may-surpass-2008-crisis-HCAjTp9VTD~gm6Ux8jnQvQ.html[/video]

I noted 7 years ago:
I am NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, I am calling for the reinstatement of our government. I am calling for an end to lawless dictatorship and a return to the rule of law. Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, I am calling for its enforcement.

The best way to avoid all types of revolution would be for the government to start following the rule of law. I passionately hope it will do so.

The fact that even mainstream economists like Roubini are talking about hanging bankers shows that this is the last chance for the justice system – the only thing which stands between criminals on Wall Street and pitchforks – to work.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144157
07/14/12 03:23 PM
07/14/12 03:23 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
PressTV : 'European banks are technically bankrupt'

"A new report by the International Labor Organization (ILO) says the eurozone is in danger of losing 4.5 million jobs over the next four years, unless it changes its current economic policies.

According to the report, if the 17-nation bloc does not prevent the spike by shifting away from austerity, the number of its unemployed workers will reach to 22 million.

“It’s not only the eurozone that’s in trouble, the entire global economy is at risk of contagion,” the report said.

It also added that young people are to be severely hit by the unwelcome consequences of a longer period of austerity.

Press TV has conducted an interview with Max Keiser, a journalist and broadcaster in Paris, to shed some light on the issue.

The video also offers the opinions of two additional guests: Simon Dixon, the CEO of BankToTheFuture.com in London, and Paolo Raffone, secretary general of CIPI Foundation in Brussels.

What follows is an approximate transcript of the interview.

Press TV: Max Keiser, looking here at 4 or 5 years of austerity measures have failed to stimulate the European economies. How can economies be stimulated and then create jobs at the same time if there is a global slowdown occurring, if you agree with the fact that there is a global slowdown?

Keiser: Well, let’s look at the case of Ireland for a second. A few years ago, the Irish public debt was virtually non-existent. Then one of their banks, Anglo Irish, ran up debts that were ten times the country’s GDP. They went bankrupt and the Irish government decided to move those debts or guarantee those debts onto the bound sheet of the citizen and then they started imposing austerity measures to bailout Anglo Irish Bank and their unsecured debtors.

[So this pattern is what we have seen play out all over Europe. You have got these debts that were incurred by banks; they cannot pay the debts and the governments are doing the bidding of the banks by transferring these debts to the public and then imposing austerity measures. We saw it in Argentina. City Bank was in Argentina back in the late 80s or early 90s or 90s to 2000 and they went bust basically and the government forced the citizens to pay off City Bank’s debts.]

So that was the model. So this is a common theme now. You do something about this transference of bank debt to the public and you are going to have these problems continue. It is playing out all over the world.

Press TV: The root cause of the problem is something that it seems that is not being tackled because it seems like just by buying time and getting these loans, of course some are wondering where these all the money is actually coming from; maybe it is the citizens of each country; like in the case of Greece you have 20 banks that have lent Greece money.

Ultimately, are they going to be able to pay back, in Greece’s case for example, the money? I mean that is the fundamental question that is faced in some of these debt-ridden countries, isn’t it?

Keiser: To follow up on what was just said about finding new markets for debt, to find too not a little bit, they are finding new innovative ways for the banks to sell debt back and forth to each other without having to increase their reserve requirement in any way, in fact reduce their reserve requirement.

So you have a bank like Deutsche Bank with three trillion in debt that is supported by less than one and a half percent of tier one capital. So you have less than a one or two percent fluctuation in the value of those assets and the bank is technically bankrupt.

These banks in Europe are technically bankrupt. Their balance sheets, if you were to freeze-frame them and forensically look at them, you would find that they are without any collateral whatsoever. They are only supported by the illusion of whipping these debts around in the washing machine that is the euro money laundering system to keep themselves going and like for example they introduce the European stability mechanism.

[This just means that the same debts that were swapped amongst banks six months ago are being swapped again into a new lending facility that is collateralized by the same banks. This is the very definition of a Ponzi game; this is what put Bernie Madoff in jail and this can continue on additionally because what will happen is that once they establish a European-wide Central Bank in Brussels to mimic what is happening in Washington DC or the Federal Reserve Bank and then once that game was out, then the Federal Reserve Bank and this new European Central Bank in Brussels will create a new global Central Bank and then they will do the whole thing over again and then everyone who is suffering austerity today will have to pay additional tax to this new global Central Bank.]

So the people suffering austerity are going to continue to suffer austerity except their tax burden is going to go up substantially and the bankers who make money created this Ponzi game will continue to suck wealth out of this system and load it over in this neo-feudal model, as they have been doing now for the past 5-10-20 years.

Press TV: Reading between the lines here, it would be positive to see what actually are on the books of these different banks. Are there hidden costs? Because it seems like for example with Bankia, when we hear about the bailout that they need, do these countries know how much their banks have on paper in terms of assets, in terms of funds before they can reach out and bail them out? Or are these debts going to all of a sudden surface in the news that they owe this much more? If you can elaborate on that more for us and give us some examples, please.

Keiser: No, they do not know how much debt these banks have. It is part of what is called the shadow banking system. The shadow banking system in America is estimated to be over 16 trillion dollars. So it is in excess of the entire GDP of the United States and this is true throughout the world. There is 800 trillion dollars in derivatives that are part of the shadow banking system. The entire globe GDP has called 50 trillion dollars.

What happens is that when banks want to get more laws passed to deregulate the system, to make it easier for them to continue this Ponzi game, they suddenly flash huge debt that they say they just found; they just discovered it. Hank Pualson did this in 2008; [Richard] Fuld did this in Lehman Brothers; the troika did this when they were talking about Greece.

[They have trillions of dollars worth of debt that they can use as a scare tactic to get the citizens and the government to sign off as was the memo of understanding with Greece with the troika and then when they sign it off, they suddenly say, ‘OK, while this new lending facility is going to take care of this debt, we are going to lower interest rates again toward zero percent.’ Of course so the debt service is down to as low as possible it can be but I want to follow up on Simon Dickson about the nature of money itself. Most people assume that a bank takes on a deposit and then they loan that deposit out and this creates liquidity in the system. That is false.]

In today’s banking system, banks first lend money into existence. That is where money comes from: it is loaned into existence as debt. A small fraction of that ends up on another bank’s balance sheet that they then call collateral. But it is just debt. There is no hard collateral.

That is why, at this time around the world, there is a mad scramble to try to reclassify gold as a tier one asset because that is the only unimpingeable collateral that you can have at this point to solve the fact that none of these banks have any collateral that is worth anything in a resell market.

They are all technically bankrupt and this is what they discovered in Iceland which is why they had to let the three major banks collapse; the currency collapsed; the economy collapsed but now they are growing again because they went through that moment; they realized that they had this huge problem.

[These banks in Europe have to understand that they must allow the banks to crash and let happen what is going to happen. But until that happens, there is going to be more debt servitude, more problems like we are seeing; more austerity and more social unrest. There is a real risk now that some of these bankers are going to be rounded up.]

In the mainstream media in American, noble price winning economists and people like Nouriel Roubini are suggesting that bankers should be hung. I said that in this show three years ago and people thought I was being exaggerating but now Nouriel Roubini is calling for the bankers to be hung. So this is a very interesting sea change. "

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144158
07/14/12 05:03 PM
07/14/12 05:03 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
'Extremism to grow in Spain, Italy, France as banksters & police confront protests'

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144181
07/17/12 02:01 PM
07/17/12 02:01 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Didn't see the other thread until later.
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forum...amp;#Post144182

Last edited by kland; 07/17/12 02:13 PM. Reason: Didn't see other thread
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #144220
07/23/12 09:01 AM
07/23/12 09:01 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
There's been lots in the financial news. The Libor(Lie-more) scandal is too major to ignore. The world governments of the US and Europe are also implicated in this. They are corrupt too, but not to the level of the Banksters. For it is the Rothschild family and others of their elite group that has corrupted the countries governments of the world. So we might see a few heads role in some prosecutions in their hope to "appease" the people quest for justice, however, if they are not all prosecuted and the existant financial system is not done away, then nothing will change.

I don't think the people will be satisfied with a few heads. They will protest. The protest will increase as they understand the level of corruptness behind the Libor and other deceptions. Already they are many current protests. It will go far beyond the protests we witnesss for occupy wall street.

Iceland was the type(the example) of what will happen everywhere in this world -- A JUBILE with a total cleanup of the government and prosecuting the Banksters. Iceland didn't even had an army and succeeded to defeat the Banksters.

This recent development does set up the stage to make the "mass arrest" possible that was in "the plan". It will be amazing to see what the Lord will orchestrate these next couple of months. Watch the news for our liberation(Jubile) is very close.

Blessings
Page 7 of 119 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!