HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,354 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 34 1 2 31 32 33 34
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: dedication] #144091
07/11/12 11:19 AM
07/11/12 11:19 AM
C
Charity  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
The first beast of Rev. 13 shows it has merged within itself the empires of the past. (bear feet, mouth of lion, body leopard). . .

So in Rev. 17 -- the beast seems to have merged from the "three" (dragon, beast 1, beast 2) into "one". Notice he is now red.

Dedication, I agree with what you wrote above. Chapters 12, 13 and 17 are like when Christ described the end times combining the descriptions of the last days with the destruction of Jerusalem. The same applies here in all three chapters - 12, 13 and 17. That is, just as Jerusalem is a precedent for the last days, the persecution of the Papacy for 1260 years foreshaddows the final conflict.

Chapter 13 contains several clues that all of it applies primarily to the end. One of the main ones that hasn't been discussed much here is that the whole world follows the first beast. That never occured during the dark ages. Islam limited the growth of Papal influence and before that the Mongols. The Eastern Church maintain it's large spheere of influence. India and the orient with the large populations and ancient cultures were largely unaffected and there were thriving native empires in the new world.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144094
07/11/12 03:04 PM
07/11/12 03:04 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Where do you get the assumption that I said the 144,000 come from the Northern Hemisphere? Do you see mention of them anywhere here? The 144,000 will be symbolically like 12,000 sets of twelve apostles covering the whole world. This is what I have believed for over 10 years.
What I said in response to. #143978
Who's going to flee? The 144,000. You seem to say they are only in the northern hemisphere. Unless you are saying you don't care about those elsewhere. Whether milder or otherwise, winter is still winter.

Quote:

We are to pray that our flight, which happens at the Sunday Law decree, does not occur in winter so children and the weak will not be exposed to get hypothermia. If our prayers are answered, the flight would be in spring or Fall which is also when Orion's Belt, the direction Jesus comes from, can be seen world wide. In fact the feast of Tabernacles (late Sept - Oct) occurs in our Fall around the Autumnal equinox (Sept 22) so this would be the ideal time for Jesus to come in fulfillment of the feast. (Just a theory)
Consider what dedication said.

Quote:

Jesus also asked us to pray that the time of trouble does not occur on the Sabbath. So if the prayers are answered, which I have no reason to believe they will not be, the Sunday law would be ratified on another day of the week so we do not have to travel on the Sabbath, which most Adventists do anyway (something to think about) so we can get far enough away from our homes not to be caught.
Same as with the winter. What justification do you have to separate the two, the Sabbath and the winter?

Quote:

I do know it will take longer than a week for the time of trouble but it is not years as presented by my friend Mark.
Why. The statement is the same. Please explain why you can separate the two.

Quote:

As I mentioned before, the 10 horns lend their strength to the beast for 'about one hour' in Rev 17. This one hour in prophetic time comes to two literal weeks.

I believe Satan will appear as an angel of light and the world will wander after the beast and enforce his dogma in support of the false miracles he presents and the leaders of the fallen protestant churches will give their support of this Satanic/ Papal delusion, the sixth of the seven last popes appearing to be sent from God to prepare for the Satanic false coming of Jesus. So when he walks the earth before the kings and leaders of earth the world will fall headlong after him and give their strength to supporting this delusion, then prophecy will be fulfilled with lightning speed.
But you're forgetting the "eighth". If it's the eighth head that walks the earth and deludes people into think he is Christ, the 7th comes before, which will take time to prepare everything.

Quote:
So two literal weeks after the satanic delusion the plagues will come. All in all, it will take about a month to fulfill the rest of the end time prophecies once the man of sin is revealed and we are filled with the later rain.
Doesn't the plagues come when probation closes? Doesn't probation close before the one hour? And don't the plagues come in one day? And probation doesn't close until everyone has had a chance to decide, which happens after the Sunday law? And isn't the Sunday law in place way before the satanic delusion?

I suppose you would ask how does he delude people if probation has closed for them. How does he delude people after the 1000 years? It's not a delusion of their choice of salvation, but a delusion that they are doing right to kill people who don't worship the way he wants. Consider a typical dedicated, Sunday worshiping, person. If they passed laws saying they could kill people who either don't believe in God, or don't worship a certain way, how many do you think would actually kill people? This takes time and delusion for satan to set things in place to get people to exterminate others.

Quote:
Are you totally daft?

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144096
07/11/12 03:32 PM
07/11/12 03:32 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Are you totally daft?
Could be. What I saw is the bottom half blinking black with the image and the top half with minimal white along the bottom edge of Alaska and the very northern portion of Canada where it's broken up and where not many people live and on Greenland.

Quote:
Are looking at the same animated map that covers the whole year in animated elapsed time as I posted? Look at the snow FALL not the antarctic where no one lives. Look at the inhabited areas of the Southern Hemisphere. Do you see significant snowfall accumulate in the south where the people are? Chile gets the most down under but it is mostly in the mountains where very few people live. It never gets to -40 in the inhabited regions of down under. Unless you are in the Himalayan mountains it barely ever gets to the minus side of the Fahrenheit scaled thermometer (0 F = -18 C). If you have never been there why do act like an expert? I've been around the world and I speak from experience.
Seeing no snow in Africa does not mean there is snow elsewhere. Going to Africa and confirming no snow does not mean there's snow elsewhere. A poor argument. Maybe you meant to say something else.

By the way, I'm sure you'll be greatly delighted, when I view the image today, the bottom half is no longer blinking and the top half has much snow over a major portion. So no, we weren't looking at the same animated map, said the blind man holding the elephant's trunk. I wondered what the purpose of the bottom half blinking meant...

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #144097
07/11/12 08:21 PM
07/11/12 08:21 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Argentina and Chile are in South America the southern most point toward the Antarctic THE COLDEST TEMPS IN THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE not Africa Mr Contrary.

To see the animation more clearly it sounds like you need to clear your Temporary internet files. It will not flow properly with a couple of gigs of temp files piled up.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144098
07/11/12 08:54 PM
07/11/12 08:54 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Huh?

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #144115
07/12/12 07:23 PM
07/12/12 07:23 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
See this is what I'm talking about. Are you playing ignorant just to illicit a response or do you just not get it? Is your "huh" for the fact that You don't know that I was not talking about Africa being the coldest inhabitable place in the Southern Hemisphere, or was it because you don't know what Temp Internet files are and how they slow down browser response times?

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144116
07/12/12 07:38 PM
07/12/12 07:38 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
First; to see the animated illustration properly you need to clean your temp internet files. (make sure browser is closed when cleaning)

Go to Majorgeeks.com and download 'CCleaner Slim' and run it using default settings. (No toolbar or spyware; safe) This should speed up the animation if you want to see it clearly.

Second; You do know that the closer you get the the arctic or the antarctic the suns light is less in winter because the axis of the earth and this causes deeper cold weather in winter right?

There is no light in winter at the poles in other words, so the closer you get to the poles the lack of light in winter causes deeper cold weather, correct? So to find the coolest regions of each hemisphere it is pretty obvious that you look for the place that is closest to the poles or where the largest mountains are which are cold because of elevation.

South Africa is thousands of miles away from the Antarctic with a huge ocean between them as a buffer zone from the cold.

South America is much closer to the antarctic and has the longest Mountain range in the world and gets the lowest mean temps in the Southern Hemisphere, and their temps do not even come close to being as cold as the majority of land in the Northern Hemisphere. Now do you get it?

That being said, why do you argue about things you have no clue about? Peace.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144142
07/13/12 04:28 PM
07/13/12 04:28 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
See this is what I'm talking about. Are you playing ignorant just to illicit a response or do you just not get it? Is your "huh" for the fact that You don't know that I was not talking about Africa being the coldest inhabitable place in the Southern Hemisphere, or was it because you don't know what Temp Internet files are and how they slow down browser response times?
Still withstanding your poor logic argument, my "huh" was because you are still talking about me not seeing snow on the map when I clearly acknowledge I wasn't looking at the same image. You even recognized this by giving advise as to why I wasn't able to see the image, even if it was not the reason.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: kland] #144144
07/13/12 08:09 PM
07/13/12 08:09 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
And still you argue.

Once I realized you probably weren't refreshing properly on your browser I tried to help.

You are the first person to say that what I'm sharing here is 'poor logic'.

Last edited by jamesonofthunder; 07/13/12 11:05 PM.

Re: No Prophetic Time after 1844 [Re: jamesonofthunder] #144147
07/14/12 02:12 AM
07/14/12 02:12 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
By the way, if that animation did not work on your computer, too many temp files is exactly why it wasn't working properly because that is the only thing that could stop it. How long does it take for each page to load? If your using Firefox and it don't work then you're really overloaded. It should work well enough even if your on dial-up with your RAM maxed out.

Page 33 of 34 1 2 31 32 33 34

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!