HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,615
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 19
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
5 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,289 guests, and 22 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 25 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 24 25
Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: Green Cochoa] #144750
08/22/12 08:20 AM
08/22/12 08:20 AM
J
James Saptenno  Offline
Charter Member
Active Member 2012
Dedicated Member
Jakarta, Indonesia
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
jamesonofthunder,

In light of the topic of this thread, do you suppose that those who aim toward the attainment of Christian perfection will be calling others who may be "less righteous" than themselves "accursed?"

Green Cochoa.

Brother, we are to receive the Spirit of Elijah, are we not? Who called the king of Israel to account for his sin and was called , the 'troubler'.

John the Baptist took on the prelate for his sins, of taking his brothers wife. This IS the Spirit of Elijah. I do not take these issues on by my own will. There is a distinct methodology that God uses for the belligerent and self willed so called teachers that congregate among new converts to gain adherents in our church. The Sabbath school teacher has the hardest job in the church. The pastor doesn't have to allow deep inquiry into what he speaks, but those who teach are tested.

But this is a common theme in scripture... testing brings cleansing, definition of character. "I chasten those who I love".

God inspires me to take on defective Adventist theology through visions and dreams and direct vocal input into my brain. He has saved my life by His voice so many times. "STOP", I put on my brake and two women blow right through the stop sign and would have killed me doing at least 60 through it. My God loves me and helps me to help others. And I get called Satan for this.

Satan is throwing everything he can against us that God will permit. The Father holds the four winds until the servants are sealed. The emissaries of Satan are everywhere within our church walls, but just like in the days of Christ, a cleansing is about to take place that will seal the true believers and cut off the undisciplined. The only ones left from the church will be the 144,000, world wide, ready to take on the lies perpetrated by Satan, while he tries to deceive the elect.

The whole world will hear the truth from these devoted children and we have the blessing of being of the stock that has been led to accept this great truth. We need to protect our faith in prayer and supplication and doing what God motivates us to do.

I pray we get ready, but when we can't even agree on righteousness by faith, nothing gets done.

JSOT,

Does God "chasten" us by criticizing? Do we have any record of Jesus accusing or criticizing His disciples? Did He ever say something like "Stop being so impetuous, Peter! You always put your foot in your mouth!"? Did He ever complain? Yea, if He did, it was in righteousness. We are far from such righteousness with our own selfish utterances.

Mrs. White has much to say on the topic of speech and of how a Christian should speak. Here is one such statement that I believe we would do well to contemplate.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
Often the question arises, Why, then, are there so many, claiming to believe God's word, in whom there is not seen a reformation in words, in spirit, and in character? Why are there so many who cannot bear opposition to their purposes and plans, who manifest an unholy temper, and whose words are harsh, overbearing, and passionate? There is seen in their lives the same love of self, the same selfish indulgence, the same temper and hasty speech, that is seen in the life of the worldling. There is the same sensitive pride, the same yielding to natural inclination, the same perversity of character, as if the truth were wholly unknown to them. The reason is that they are not converted. They have not hidden the leaven of truth in the heart. It has not had opportunity to do its work. Their natural and cultivated tendencies to evil have not been submitted to its transforming power. Their lives reveal the absence of the grace of Christ, an unbelief in His power to transform the character. {COL 99.1}

The true Christian, and one who seeks to attain perfection of Christ-likeness, will model the attitude and response that is represented by the True Shepherd.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
His impressive parable of the good shepherd represents the responsibility of every minister and of every Christian who has accepted a position as teacher of children and youth and a teacher of old and young, in opening to them the Scriptures. If one strays from the fold, he is not followed with harsh words and with a whip, but with winning invitations to return. The ninety and nine that had not strayed do not call for the sympathy and tender, pitying love of the shepherd. But the shepherd follows the sheep and lambs that have caused him the greatest anxiety and have engrossed his sympathies. The disinterested, faithful shepherd leaves all the rest of the sheep, and his whole heart and soul and energies are taxed to seek the one that is lost. And then the figure-- praise God--the shepherd returns with the sheep, carrying him in his arms, rejoicing at every step; he says, "Rejoice with me for I have found my sheep which was lost." [Luke 15:6.] I am so thankful we have in the parable, the sheep found. And this is the very lesson the shepherd is to learn,--success in bringing the sheep and lambs back. {CE 158.2}

I would invite you, and every reader here, to remember this example of Jesus. When tempted to speak harshly, remember that "a whip" will not draw others to Christ so well as kind words. Yes, Jesus sometimes rebuked others, but His rebukes were not criticisms, and they were uttered with tears in His voice. In text form, we don't have the advantage of hearing voice tones. For this reason, it is best to be extra careful of our words.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Good quotes, GC, thanks for the spirit and advice, some people needs it.

Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: James Saptenno] #144752
08/22/12 04:50 PM
08/22/12 04:50 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Originally Posted By: James Saptenno
The only difference between me and you all who held to the principle of a sinless perfect stage as a prerequisite to be justified for entering heaven and eat the fruit of life is,

You:
Perfect sinless character is a must, not one single weakness, stain or spot might remain in a believer for his fitness for heaven. This stage is a Prerequisite for the FINAL justification based on works as according to the law. Therefore, believers must work hard, disciplined their bodies and minds to fulfill the righteous demands of the law, with the power of the Spirit, hence, a joint operation work. They stand at the judgment in their "own righteousness."

Me:
When the individual door of Probation closed, faithful believers got their sinless perfect character, and at Glorification, they got their sinless perfect body at transformation. It is all gifts from God. Whatever stain of character remain and less perfect, is perfected by God. At the judgment they stand in "Christ Righteousness" which is their fitness for heaven. The grace of God till the end, for those who remain "in Christ" by faith. For truly, eternal life is just a gift already ours believers and non believers, just made effective through faith in Christ, for justification. Thus, a sinless perfect state is not a prerequisite for justification to enter heaven.

I'm waiting comments.

I will reword what you wrote so it reflects what I believe:

A perfect, sinless character is inevitable. Not one single sinful habit remains. The fruit of abiding in Jesus and partaking of the divine nature is the fruit of the Spirit. We must work hard, discipline our bodies and minds to fulfill the righteous demands of the law, with the power of the Spirit, hence, a joint operation work. It does not, however, add to what Jesus accomplishes for us. Our justification is based solely on His blood and righteousness. On judgment day, therefore, we will be treated as if we never sinned.

Quote:
Do you believe God will made perfect those believers who are imperfect? Or do you believe we must perfect? Is the same saying, do you believe God's grace through Christ is sufficient for eternal life, or do you believe it is not sufficient?

Jesus' grace is sufficient "to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them." Again, saying we must be perfectly sinless to be saved is like saying a mango tree must bear mangoes to be a mango tree. A mango tree bears mangoes because it is a mango tree - not in order to be a mango tree. Likewise, believers bear fruits of the Spirit because they are saved - not in order to be a believer or to be saved.

Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: Mountain Man] #144769
08/23/12 03:20 AM
08/23/12 03:20 AM
J
James Saptenno  Offline
Charter Member
Active Member 2012
Dedicated Member
Jakarta, Indonesia
Originally Posted By: Mountain Man
The only difference between me and you all who held to the principle of a sinless perfect stage as a prerequisite to be justified for entering heaven and eat the fruit of life is,

You:
Perfect sinless character is a must, not one single weakness, stain or spot might remain in a believer for his fitness for heaven. This stage is a Prerequisite for the FINAL justification based on works as according to the law. Therefore, believers must work hard, disciplined their bodies and minds to fulfill the righteous demands of the law, with the power of the Spirit, hence, a joint operation work. They stand at the judgment in their "own righteousness."

Me:
When the individual door of Probation closed, faithful believers got their sinless perfect character, and at Glorification, they got their sinless perfect body at transformation. It is all gifts from God. Whatever stain of character remain and less perfect, is perfected by God. At the judgment they stand in "Christ Righteousness" which is their fitness for heaven. The grace of God till the end, for those who remain "in Christ" by faith. For truly, eternal life is just a gift already ours believers and non believers, just made effective through faith in Christ, for justification. Thus, a sinless perfect state is not a prerequisite for justification to enter heaven.

I'm waiting comments.

I will reword what you wrote so it reflects what I believe:

A perfect, sinless character is inevitable. Not one single sinful habit remains. The fruit of abiding in Jesus and partaking of the divine nature is the fruit of the Spirit. We must work hard, discipline our bodies and minds to fulfill the righteous demands of the law, with the power of the Spirit, hence, a joint operation work. It does not, however, add to what Jesus accomplishes for us. Our justification is based solely on His blood and righteousness. On judgment day, therefore, we will be treated as if we never sinned.

Quote:
Do you believe God will made perfect those believers who are imperfect? Or do you believe we must perfect? Is the same saying, do you believe God's grace through Christ is sufficient for eternal life, or do you believe it is not sufficient?

Jesus' grace is sufficient "to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them." Again, saying we must be perfectly sinless to be saved is like saying a mango tree must bear mangoes to be a mango tree. A mango tree bears mangoes because it is a mango tree - not in order to be a mango tree. Likewise, believers bear fruits of the Spirit because they are saved - not in order to be a believer or to be saved.

Thank you.

We are almost in common.

The only thing is even a perfect, sinless character is inevitable, as the fruit of putting our faith in Christ, genuine faith, but sinning is also inevitable, for we still are in this sinful bodies and still fall short of God's glory.

Remember 1 Corinthians 13:2, love is greater than faith, and perfect faith, genuine faith is useless if we have no love (agape).

We might have great faith in Christ, but at the same time are a man of anger, a selfish man as according to 1 Corinthians 13:2.

"For we know in part, and we prophesy in part", we fall short of the glory of God, our love is stained with self.

Therefore, if sinless perfect character is inevitable, so does sinning, there is no guarantee, and thus, it is the grace of God that saved us through faith. We are justified for eternal life no matter our condition, no matter our achievement, because we all fall short of the glory of God and this faith, this Spirit resides in our sinful nature.

I believe that justification for eternal life has been done at the cross, what God's need from us is JUST our faith in Christ, not our achievement, for God's knew what we are and what we will be despite of our faith in Christ, genuine faith.

Thanks for sharing your comments

Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: James Saptenno] #144778
08/23/12 05:24 PM
08/23/12 05:24 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
The only thing is even a perfect, sinless character is inevitable, as the fruit of putting our faith in Christ, genuine faith, but sinning is also inevitable, for we still are in this sinful bodies and still fall short of God's glory.

Are people born again selfish and sinning? What do the following passages teach about it:

Quote:
1 Peter
1:14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord [is] gracious.

4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of [his] time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

Is Peter describing newborn believers as people who are selfish and sinning?

Quote:
I believe that justification for eternal life has been done at the cross . . .

If Jesus secured our justification on the cross why, then, does Paul say the following: Jesus "was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification (Rom 4:25)." "For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: and if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished (1 Cor 15:16-18)."

Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: Mountain Man] #144785
08/23/12 06:52 PM
08/23/12 06:52 PM
J
James Saptenno  Offline
Charter Member
Active Member 2012
Dedicated Member
Jakarta, Indonesia

Are people born again selfish and sinning? What do the following passages teach about it:

Quote:
1 Peter
1:14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:
1:15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

2:1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2:2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:
2:3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord [is] gracious.

4:1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of [his] time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

Is Peter describing newborn believers as people who are selfish and sinning?

James 4:17 - Therefore to him that knoweth how to do good and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

This sin is inevitable, because we all fall short of the glory of God.

Quote:
I believe that justification for eternal life has been done at the cross . . .

If Jesus secured our justification on the cross why, then, does Paul say the following: Jesus "was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification (Rom 4:25)." "For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised: and if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished (1 Cor 15:16-18)."

Objectively, Christ has secured justification at the cross, there is many bible Scriptures to proof it. But I like the best - Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

I think His redemption means his dead and rise of the death, if he did not rise, there is no redemption. So, even all had been done and paid at the cross, but to complete his redemption, he must be raised.

Subjectively, we need to accept this justification through faith in Christ. So, He needs to be raised in order he might justify those who believe Him.

Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: James Saptenno] #144787
08/23/12 07:17 PM
08/23/12 07:17 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline OP
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
"The people who are at war with the law of the great Jehovah, who consider it a special virtue to talk, and write, and act the most bitter and hateful things to show their contempt for that law, may make a high and exalted profession of love to God, and apparently have much religious zeal, as did the Jewish chief priests and elders; yet in the day of God, “Found wanting” will be said by the Majesty of heaven. By the law is the knowledge of sin. The mirror which would discover to them the defects in their character, infuriates them, because it points out their sins. But the people who profess to keep the law of God, he corrects, he reproves. He points out their sins, and lays open their iniquities, because he wishes to separate all sin and wickedness from them, that they may perfect holiness in his fear, and be prepared either to die in the Lord, or to be translated to heaven. God will rebuke, reprove, and correct them, that they may be refined, sanctified, elevated, and finally exalted to his own throne. {RH September 7, 1886, par. 8}
Ample provisions have been made for all who sincerely, earnestly, and thoughtfully set about perfecting holiness in the fear of God. Power and strength, grace and glory, have been provided through Christ, to be brought by ministering angels to the heirs of salvation. None are so low, and corrupt, and vile, but that they can find in Jesus, who died for them, strength, purity, and righteousness, if they will put away their sins, stop their course of iniquity, and turn with full purpose of heart to the living God. He is waiting to strip them of their garments, stained and polluted by sin, and to put upon them the white, bright robes of righteousness; and he bids them live and not die. In him they may flourish. Their branches will not wither nor be fruitless. If they abide in him, they can draw sap and nourishment from him, be imbued with his Spirit, and walk even as he has walked, overcome as he has overcome, and be exalted to his own right hand. {RH September 7, 1886, par. 9}

Does this sound like it happens after death? The garments of Christs Righteousness is available to everyone right now. He took the sin stained garments and put on His robe, why? So we continue to sin?

You continually prove who you listen to.

The devil is the one who says God cannot cleans us from sin in this life.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: James Saptenno] #144796
08/24/12 04:43 PM
08/24/12 04:43 PM
Mountain Man  Offline
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
James 4:17 - Therefore to him that knoweth how to do good and doeth it not, to him it is sin." This sin is inevitable, because we all fall short of the glory of God.

Objectively, Christ has secured justification at the cross, there is many bible Scriptures to proof it. But I like the best - Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. I think His redemption means his dead and rise of the death, if he did not rise, there is no redemption. So, even all had been done and paid at the cross, but to complete his redemption, he must be raised. Subjectively, we need to accept this justification through faith in Christ. So, He needs to be raised in order he might justify those who believe Him.

If sinning is inevitable, unavoidable what good is salvation? We need help now. If Jesus cannot empower us to be kind and loving and patient at all times, under all circumstances what good is belief? "The devils also believe and tremble." I refuse to believe Jesus is powerless to "save to the uttermost". He promises, "Go and sin no more." I thrive on what John wrote. "Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not."

I agree with you that "Christ did not yield up His life till He had accomplished the work which He came to do" {DA 758}. He tasted, consumed, conquered our sin and second death. Then He laid down His life and took it up. In so doing, He didn't add to the work He accomplished on the cross. Jesus died and rose to prove, demonstrate His victory and ownership of sin and the keys of hell and of death. Had He remained in the grave, His life and death would not have saved a single soul.

Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: Mountain Man] #144798
08/24/12 04:58 PM
08/24/12 04:58 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Well said, Mike. I'm with you. If I believed even for a second that God was unable, that He was powerless, to remove sin from my life and heart before the day of transfiguration, I would give up and die. I simply cannot understand why Christian sinners would desire to cling to their sins so much as to accept a belief that it is impossible for them to depart from them. Jesus has shown us by example that it is indeed possible to live without sin. He has commanded us to cease from sinning. If He had given us a command that were impossible to follow, what kind of God would we be serving?

The God I serve has power against sin that waits for nothing or no one. It is ready to be exercised the instant we come to Him.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: Daryl] #144806
08/25/12 12:06 AM
08/25/12 12:06 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
ADMIN HAT ON!!!

After discussing this with a Forum Moderator, we decided to temporarily close this thread for Admin Team Review.

ADMIN HAT OFF!!!

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: "How to attain Christian perfection" [Re: Daryl] #144818
08/25/12 09:46 PM
08/25/12 09:46 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
ADMIN HAT ON!!!

Thread cleaned and re-opened for on-topic discussion.

ADMIN HAT OFF!!!

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Page 9 of 25 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 24 25

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!