HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,609
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 16
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, dedication, 2 invisible), 2,936 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: APL] #155548
08/29/13 01:23 AM
08/29/13 01:23 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
As I am reading this thread now, the quote supplied by APL tells me that Eve also repented and, therefore, should also be in heaven.

Originally Posted By: APL
Originally Posted By: EGW
The gospel was first preached to Adam and Eve in Eden. They sincerely repented of their guilt, believed the promise of God, and were saved from utter ruin. {ST, April 22, 1886 par. 2}

Do you green read this to say Eve is lost, totally ruined? Why do you even ask the question of Eve's salvation? Me thinks there is an agenda here...

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: Daryl] #155728
09/03/13 04:59 PM
09/03/13 04:59 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Here is another EGW quote that leads me to believe that Eve will also be in heaven:
Quote:
There are many who say, "Believe, believe; all you have to do is to believe." But faith must have foundation, and those who preach that all we must do is to believe, do not themselves know what constitutes true faith. They do not carefully search the Scriptures to know on what ground faith should rest. The advocating of faith, and the disparaging of the keeping of the commandments of God, is only another phase of the controversy originated by Satan in heaven. Indifference to the precepts of the law lowers the conception of what constitutes righteousness; and one who opposes the law at this time, places himself in a more perilous position than that in which Adam and Eve were when they disobeyed God's commandments, for they afterward repented of their sin, and turned away from their allegiance to his enemy. {ST, July 14, 1890 par. 1}

Daryl smile

Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: Daryl] #155732
09/03/13 05:17 PM
09/03/13 05:17 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Thank you Daryl. This whole thread has been chasing wind.

From your quote, what does disparaging the law include? Just the Sabbath? I think not. The whole law will come under attack.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: APL] #158069
11/07/13 11:51 PM
11/07/13 11:51 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
After what I posted here in my two posts, and by the sudden death of this thread after my two posts and APL's response, are we consequently in agreement that Eve will be in Heaven?

Daryl smile

Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: Daryl] #158111
11/09/13 08:33 AM
11/09/13 08:33 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Agreed.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158112
11/09/13 09:17 AM
11/09/13 09:17 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I think the whole silence of Eve, in scripture and the testimonies, is because she was the first sinner. And I also believe, since God is the perfect redeemer, since this was the case, He would make a particularly important gesture in the rectification.

Since sin came into the lives of men through a woman, God gave directions to make a very important mysterious sacrifice using a miracle birth female all red heifer. Even the horns and hoofs were red, just as every inch of the body of Jesus was covered in blood when He sweat in Gethsemane to pay for the first sin of Eve.

Only seven Red Heifers were officially recognized after the rebuilding of the temple, but I only recognize six of them because Jesus was the seventh perfect sacrifice. The last officially recognized Red Heifer was in 70 AD just before Rome destroyed Jerusalem. Sounds like that one wasn't accepted.

The Red Heifer was a sign from God in the perfect order of the brazen serpent. They both point to the propitiation; the moment Jesus became sin for us, walking in our shoes in the judgment.

Jesus sweat blood at the exact place the Red Heifer was to miraculously walk without leading, out the gate, over the bridge, to the garden without a man touching her or guiding her (like Eve in the Garden). This was a sign that God was leading in the fulfillment of cleansing service. Every accepted sacrifice of God was granted a sign. In the Atonement the red cord would turn white if God accepted the offering etc...

The exact place Jesus sweat blood in the Garden, for over a thousand years the blood of the Red Heifer would land on that exact spot, from the finger of the priest at the Mikphad altar up the hill.

The Red Heifer is a symbol of Jesus dying our 2nd death in Gethsemane. The service was administered if you touched the dead.

The service pointed to the Most Holy Place in the sanctuary, and the veil was lifted every year at Yom Kipur/ Atonement in the time of the first temple a shaft of light like a spotlight would beam out of the Most Holy place and illuminate that spot in Gethsemane and the altar for the red Heifer Mikphad the place of numbering (144,000).

But these very important images are almost not mentioned in scripture... Mystery.

There was a laver there at the Miphkad altar. The laver in the court of the temple symbolized baptism. This laver on the mount of Olives symbolizes second baptism. Jesus had the second sign of the dove after His torment in Gethsemane, only found in the Testimonies of Ellen White. I believe she was shown things beyond the bible, but in the perfect Harmonie of scripture.

God's last great servant was a woman.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158131
11/09/13 06:19 PM
11/09/13 06:19 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder

That's not true. It is written, "I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes." Mal. 4:5 Elijah was a man, wasn't he?

About Adam and Eve, where the Bible is silent, we should keep our mouths shut.

/

Last edited by James Peterson; 11/09/13 06:20 PM.
Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: James Peterson] #158143
11/10/13 03:12 AM
11/10/13 03:12 AM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
Let's continue the discussion on Elijah the prophet at the following link:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=158142#Post158142
Originally Posted By: James Peterson

That's not true. It is written, "I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes." Mal. 4:5 Elijah was a man, wasn't he?

About Adam and Eve, where the Bible is silent, we should keep our mouths shut.

/

Daryl smile

Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: Daryl] #158535
11/19/13 04:20 PM
11/19/13 04:20 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
The point I was trying to make Mr Peterson is that Ellen White was given the honor of being the "Servant of the Lord". Her role was greater than that of most prophets. I believe her ministry was in the order of Moses, because many times she stood in the Spirit in the presence of Christ in heaven. God used her to give His testimonies.

"My commission embraces the work of a prophet, but it does not end there." (Selected Messages, vol. 1, p. 36, 1906)

In fact all of the prophets looked forward to the time God shared with Mrs White and beyond to the 144,000 who would be refined by the message God gave her in the Spirit of Elijah.

God gave knowledge to the prophets of Old, who wrote it down, then He sent Mrs White to explain the messages to us in these last days.

The Spirit of Elijah was manifested in the writings of Mrs White and every man who will be prepared for the last last days will be influenced by and embrace the writings God gave her. So He has given a woman one of the greatest honors ever given to any member of the human race since Eve fell.

No other woman in the history of men has ever had the divine privilege of doing what Mrs White did. So my statement stands, "God's last great servant was a woman"... whose writings will lead the 144,000 in the Spirit of Elijah to stand in the last day. Mrs White's devotion through the Spirit of Christ was the antithesis of Eve's sin.

I believe that because God used Mrs White to deliver the true end time message to the church, in a very small way Mrs White is a symbol of the woman who delivers the man child of Rev 12. Mrs White delivered the unadulterated truth of the story of Christ to the world for the last days.

Re: Will Eve be in Heaven? [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158583
11/21/13 01:49 AM
11/21/13 01:49 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
The point I was trying to make Mr Peterson is that Ellen White was given the honor of being the "Servant of the Lord". Her role was greater than that of most prophets. I believe her ministry was in the order of Moses, because many times she stood in the Spirit in the presence of Christ in heaven. God used her to give His testimonies.

*** Christians already have THE definitive and final Testimony of Jesus Christ, the Book of Revelation. It begins this way: "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants — things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel TO HIS SERVANT JOHN, who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw. Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of THIS PROPHECY, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near." (Rev. 1:1-3)

///
In fact all of the prophets looked forward to the time God shared with Mrs White and beyond to the 144,000 who would be refined by the message God gave her in the Spirit of Elijah.

*** John the Baptist was the Elijah to the Jews of the First Advent. THE CHURCH (since the day of Pentecost) is the Elijah to the world of the Second Advent. Just before He ascended, Jesus said, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen." (Mat. 28:19-20) This was the very commission given John the Baptist now transferred to the Church.

///
God gave knowledge to the prophets of Old, who wrote it down, then He sent Mrs White to explain the messages to us in these last days. The Spirit of Elijah was manifested in the writings of Mrs White and every man who will be prepared for the last last days will be influenced by and embrace the writings God gave her.

*** The witness of the Apostles and their contemporaries is sufficient.

///
So He has given a woman one of the greatest honors ever given to any member of the human race since Eve fell. No other woman in the history of men has ever had the divine privilege of doing what Mrs White did. So my statement stands

*** Your belief does not make it true. The Mormons have their prophet, and the Jehovah's Witnesses too; just as you do. But the saints of God have John the Apostle's message of the Testimony of Jesus Christ: the Revelation.

///
"God's last great servant was a woman"... whose writings will lead the 144,000 in the Spirit of Elijah to stand in the last day. Mrs White's devotion through the Spirit of Christ was the antithesis of Eve's sin.

*** It is obvious that you know neither who are the 144,000 nor what it means to come in the spirit and power of Elijah the prophet.

///
I believe that because God used Mrs White to deliver the true end time message to the church, in a very small way Mrs White is a symbol of the woman who delivers the man child of Rev 12. Mrs White delivered the unadulterated truth of the story of Christ to the world for the last days.

*** Would you like a Bible study on Rev. 12?

///

Last edited by James Peterson; 11/21/13 01:53 AM.
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Daryl. 05/01/24 07:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by ProdigalOne. 04/29/24 04:47 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!