HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,628
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,078 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 33 of 46 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 45 46
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: Johann] #155327
08/22/13 09:52 PM
08/22/13 09:52 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
Originally Posted By: Johann
Yes, TRUTH came by Jesus Christ.

Indeed. Truth came by Jesus Christ. But unfortunately, truth is fallen in the streets.

Jesus Christ came in the Creation. (John 1:1)
He came in the Garden of Eden.
He came to walk with Enoch.
He came to talk with Abraham.
He came to speak to Moses, face to face.
He came to lead the children of Israel via the pillar of cloud.

And now after all of this, some would like to narrow His coming to a brief blip of 33 years.

Ellen White should be used to interpret herself. That "all that man can know" statement is put into its proper focus by the following one.
Originally Posted By: Ellen White
After the fall Christ became Adam's instructor. He acted in God's stead toward humanity, saving the race from immediate death. He took upon him the office of mediator. Adam and Eve were given a probation in which to return to their allegiance, and in this plan all their posterity were embraced. {CC 20.6}

Without the atonement of the Son of God there could have been no communication of blessing or salvation from God to man. God was jealous for the honor of His law. The transgression of that law had caused a fearful separation between God and man. To Adam in his innocence was granted communion, direct, free, and happy, with his Maker. After his transgression, God would communicate to man only through Christ and angels. {CC 20.7}

Given that this is Mrs. White's message to us, we should not further narrow Christ's speaking to us to a mere 33 years. She does not support such a statement. She says that Christ is the ONLY communication from God to man since the Fall. That is her meaning. In other words, every piece of truth from Heaven which we have been able to glean through God's Word and through Heavenly agencies has come from Christ, as represented through His life and character.

Again, my Jesus is alive!

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: Green Cochoa] #155329
08/22/13 10:21 PM
08/22/13 10:21 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient
God's wrath is delayed. It is this important truth that APL would like to avoid that is revealed through the pen of Ellen White. APL's escape is to use Ellen White against herself by interpreting her to say that only Jesus' earthly life can teach us about God. This is an erroneous position, but it must be maintained if APL's other views are to be supported.

Originally Posted By: Ellen White
The Son of God, undertaking to become the Redeemer of the race, placed Adam in a new relation to his Creator. He was still fallen; but a door of hope was opened to him. The wrath of God still hung over Adam, but the execution of the sentence of death was delayed, and the indignation of God was restrained, because Christ had entered upon the work of becoming man's Redeemer. Christ was to take the wrath of God, which in justice should fall upon man. He became a refuge for man, and, although man was indeed a criminal, deserving the wrath of God, yet he could, by faith in Christ, run into the refuge provided and be safe. In the midst of death there was life if man chose to accept it. The holy and infinite God, who dwelleth in light unapproachable, could no longer talk with man. No communication could now exist directly between man and his Maker. {Con 19.3}

God forbears, for a time, the full execution of the sentence of death pronounced upon man. Satan flattered himself that he had forever broken the link between heaven and earth. But in this he was greatly mistaken and disappointed. The Father had given the world into the hands of His Son for Him to redeem from the curse and the disgrace of Adam's failure and fall. Through Christ alone can man now find access to God. And through Christ alone will the Lord hold communication with man. {Con 20.1}

Christ volunteered to maintain and vindicate the holiness of the divine law. He was not to do away the smallest part of its claims in the work of redemption for man, but, in order to save man and maintain the sacred claims and justice of His Father's law, He gave Himself a sacrifice for the guilt of man. Christ's life did not, in a single instance, detract from the claims of His Father's law, but, through firm obedience to all its precepts and by dying for the sins of those who had transgressed it, He established its immutability. {Con 20.2}

While Mrs. White says that God forbears "for a time," APL would like to have us believe that He will ALWAYS forbear, and that He will NEVER execute the sentence of death upon sinners. In order to hold such a view, he has yielded to other errors, including that some "sentient-judge" other than God inflicts the final punishment on the sinner--i.e. "sin." But sin can do no such thing. To say sin would even do such a thing would be to ascribe a righteous act (justice) to a transgression of the law (sin).

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: kland] #155331
08/22/13 11:49 PM
08/22/13 11:49 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
Originally Posted By: asygo
Inspired: All that man needs to know or can know of God has been revealed in the life and character of His Son.

Not inspired: Everything, EVERYTHING, we need to know or indeed can know about God, has been revealed by Christ's life on this planet.

Do you see it now? The fallacy is that Christ's life and character was compressed into His life on this planet, and everything we can know about God is contained therein. Let's see if that holds up.

All that man needs to know and can know of God has been revealed in His Word and in the life of His Son, the great Teacher. {6BC 1079.9}

Well, it looks like she included His Word in the list of sources of knowledge about God. Did she contradict herself?
No, but I think you did. You first imply the life of the Son involved more than his short 33 years on this planet. Now you seem to acknowledge "life of His Son" means the life on this planet.

No, you got confused. It was APL who limited Christ's life to His time on this planet. What I said is that Jesus' life spans much more than His 33 years here.

"Before Abraham was, I AM." Yes, that was Jesus. And He was already revealing God to us way back then.

Luke 24:27
And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.

When Jesus wanted to teach some disciples about Himself, He went old school, or perhaps more appropriate here, Old Testament. He didn't tell them to track down John and ask him to tell them what he had seen. Instead, He led them to what He had already said Himself, of Himself, in the law and the prophets. His Word, even the old words that seems to be disparaged at every turn these days, reveals Christ and God to us.

If you question that Jesus has been mediating for us since our fall, revealing Himself and God to us, perhaps these might sway you:

The transgression of that law had caused a fearful separation between God and man. To Adam in his innocence was granted communion, direct, free, and happy, with his Maker. After his transgression, God would communicate to man only through Christ and angels. {ST, January 30, 1879 par. 19}

From the pillar of cloud and fire Christ taught them that their murmurings were directed, not against Moses, but against their divine Leader. Moses and Aaron had led them according to his directions, and they were assured that it was not the man Moses that was guiding them but the Lord Jesus Christ. {ST, January 24, 1895 par. 1}

Christ reveals God to us. But He didn't just start 2000 years ago. He's been doing it for much longer than that. And I think He's going to keep doing it until we can see clearly.

But EVEN IF (and that's a gigantic, unreasonable IF) Christ's 33 years here contained everything we could know about God, you don't know what He did during those 33 years.

John 21:25
And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen.

John said that if everything Jesus did was written down, the world could not contain it. Do you understand how little you know about His life? Let's put some math to work.

The land surface area of earth is 148,940,000 sq km. That's 148,940,000,000,000 sq meters. That is a number so astronomical that it dwarfs even the U.S. national debt!

Even if we use big scrolls with big handwriting, we can still easily fit the 4 books of the Gospel into 1 sq meter. That means you can fit 148,940,000,000,000 books that size on the land of earth. That's how much Jesus did. And you get 0.000000000067% of that in the Gospels.

So even if you memorized all 4 books of the Gospel, realize that it is an exceedingly microscopic fraction of what "the life of His Son" comprises. And we didn't even include the earth's water-covered surface.

Assuming your first stance, that life and character means differently than life on this planet, you do seem to take a position that would be odd for Ellen White to have explicitly gone through several paragraphs as APL pointed out to say nothing. I mean, what's the point if she was not attempting to say we need to look to Christ as He had dwelt with man upon this earth?

IIRC, APL's "several paragraphs" were quoted from 8T, a compilation of quotes from various sources. Find the primary source of "All that man needs to know or can know of God has been revealed in the life and character of His Son" and read the context. You will find that she was not talking about limiting our knowledge of God to Christ's 33 years here. And you will find that 6BC 1079.9 is a very close parallel.

Furthermore, that section of 8T simply shows that God was revealed in Christ's life. If you want to know what God is like, Jesus is His express image. Even the lead sentence does not limit Christ's revelation to His 33 years: life and character of His Son.

What APL seems to think she was saying in 8T is not actually what she was saying. Plus, I have experienced for myself how APL can easily and freely twist the words of even living authors. I don't much weight on his interpretations. I suggest you take them with a bucket of salt.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: kland] #155333
08/23/13 12:07 AM
08/23/13 12:07 AM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
Let's see if that holds up. ...

Asygo, this is what it appears to me you have done in your quotes:

You didn't actually need that many words to try to explain what I'm doing. It's laid out pretty clearly here, and much more accurately:

1 Chronicles 10
13 So Saul died for his unfaithfulness which he had committed against the Lord, because he did not keep the word of the Lord, and also because he consulted a medium for guidance. 14 But he did not inquire of the Lord; therefore He killed him, and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.

There's no motive other than to live by every word that comes from God. If He said He did it, I don't need to go to great lengths to "prove" it.

By God's grace,
Arnold

There is no excuse for any one in taking the position that there is no more truth to be revealed, and that all our expositions of Scripture are without an error. The fact that certain doctrines have been held as truth for many years by our people, is not a proof that our ideas are infallible. Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair. No true doctrine will lose anything by close investigation. RH 12/20/1892
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: asygo] #155335
08/23/13 12:43 AM
08/23/13 12:43 AM
APL  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
IIRC, APL's "several paragraphs" were quoted from 8T, a compilation of quotes from various sources.
Perhaps, you would like to check out what you just said, and correct yourself. Because I DID quote EGW's original source. The only compilation in what I quoted from 8T-286 is compilation of scripture. True, the testimonies are a collection of her writings, but please note when they were published!! Volume 8 was in 1904. This is a work of EGW, not a compilation put together after her death. SHE was directly involved in the creation of the testimonies.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: Green Cochoa] #155363
08/23/13 07:08 PM
08/23/13 07:08 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Green Cochoa
I see that neither kland nor apl has addressed post #155222. Usually people address quickly the points with which they disagree. So, do you agree with those points I made?
You might have missed my response to asygo in #155262.

Otherwise you would not have made the following error:
Quote:
From whence, then, was Nicodemus' knowledge to have come? You mean to tell me that he should have known about Jesus from the Old Testament? You had been trying to prove we could only know about God from Jesus' earthly life.

I'm glad to see you are beginning to recognize otherwise.

Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: asygo] #155364
08/23/13 07:12 PM
08/23/13 07:12 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Let's see if that holds up. ...

Asygo, this is what it appears to me you have done in your quotes:

You didn't actually need that many words to try to explain what I'm doing. It's laid out pretty clearly here, and much more accurately:

1 Chronicles 10
13 So Saul died for his unfaithfulness which he had committed against the Lord, because he did not keep the word of the Lord, and also because he consulted a medium for guidance. 14 But he did not inquire of the Lord; therefore He killed him, and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.

There's no motive other than to live by every word that comes from God. If He said He did it, I don't need to go to great lengths to "prove" it.
But you had already said that clearly Saul killed himself. Now you're saying God clearly did.

Which is it?
dunno

Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: kland] #155367
08/23/13 07:50 PM
08/23/13 07:50 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA

1 Chronicles 10

But you had already said that clearly Saul killed himself. Now you're saying God clearly did.

Which is it?
dunno

I'm sorry I confused you. That red part wasn't me. That was God talking through the Bible.

I don't remember saying that Saul killed himself. You asked how God "slew" Saul, and I gave you God's word through the Bible that Saul fell on his sword. But that doesn't negate the Bible evidence specifying who killed whom.

You see, once you imbibe of the spirit of questioning God and doubting His plain words, it leads to all sorts of confusion. The verse says God killed him, but it can't pierce the clouds of doubt. You still wonder, which is it? As if you must choose one over the other verse.

When something seems contradictory, you should rather doubt yourself than doubt God. Instead of asking, "Which one is true?" you should ask, "How are they both true?"

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: asygo] #155368
08/23/13 08:26 PM
08/23/13 08:26 PM
asygo  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2023

5500+ Member
California, USA
kland,

Please don't forget to address post #155331, where I showed the utter folly of even thinking that Christ's life as recorded in the 4 books of the Gospel contains all we can know about God. I want to know if I have made a dent in your position on that.

By God's grace,
Arnold

Re: What is the Wrath of God? [Re: asygo] #155372
08/23/13 10:44 PM
08/23/13 10:44 PM
APL  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
I have experienced for myself how APL can easily and freely twist the words of even living authors. I don't much weight on his interpretations. I suggest you take them with a bucket of salt.
You speak about my interpretation of what you said, which you could not or most likely would not clearly state your position. Why? Because of the lack of good news in that view point.

Oh - and have you corrected your view of the Testimonies? Your statement, "IIRC, APL's "several paragraphs" were quoted from 8T, a compilation of quotes from various sources." is actually not true. I suspect that you really do not know the origin of the Testimonies, for if you did, then this would have been an outright lie. The quote from 8T-286 is ORIGINAL source, but asygo would like for us to believe it is compiled from multiple sources. When read as a whole, it is clear the EGW is speaking of Jesus's life on this planet, as a human. Yes, I choose my words carefully when I made my statement. It is difficult to refute EGW words, so attach my words, it is a cleaver ploy.
Originally Posted By: EGW
The knowledge of God as revealed in Christ is the knowledge that all who are saved must have. It is the knowledge that works transformation of character. This knowledge, received, will re-create the soul in the image of God. It will impart to the whole being a spiritual power that is divine. {8T 289.2}
asygo would like us to believe that that majority of this knowledge comes from the OT, and not Christ short life on this planet. But is this true? Let me quote from the manuscript repleases. You do know where these come from asygo, right?
Originally Posted By: EGW
As a personal being, God has revealed Himself in His Son. Jesus, the outshining of the Father's glory, "and the express image of His person," was on earth found in fashion as a man. As a personal Saviour, He came to the world. As a personal Saviour, He ascended on high. As a personal Saviour, He intercedes in the heavenly courts. Before the throne of God in our behalf ministers "One like the Son of man." {9MR 122.2} [NOTE - Christ life on this earth was the "express image of His person". When? His life on this planet]

As Jehovah, the supreme Ruler, God could not personally communicate with sinful men, but He so loved the world that He sent Jesus to our world as a revelation of Himself. "I and My Father are one," Christ declared. No man knoweth "the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him" (Matthew 11:27). And Christ is also the revealer of the hearts of men. He is the exposer of sin. By Him the characters of all are to be tested. To Him all judgment has been committed, "because He is the Son of man." {9MR 122.3}

Taking humanity upon Him, Christ came to be one with humanity, and at the same time to reveal our heavenly Father to sinful human beings. He was in all things made like unto His brethren. He became flesh, even as we are. He was hungry and thirsty and weary. He was sustained by food and refreshed by sleep. He shared the lot of men, and yet he was the blameless Son of God. He was a stranger and sojourner on the earth--in the world, but not of the world; tempted and tried as men and women today are tempted and tried, yet living a life free from spot or stain of sin. "We have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin" (Hebrews 4:15). In His strength men and women can live the life of purity and nobility that He lived. {9MR 122.4} [NOTE = why did Christ put on humanity? To reveal our heavenly Father. When? His life on this planet!]

Christ came to teach human beings what God desires them to know. Just before His trial and crucifixion, He said to His disciples, [John 16:24-33 quoted]. {9MR 123.1}
The disciples had asked many questions that revealed their ignorance of God's relation to them and to their present and future interests. Christ desired them to have a clearer, more distinct knowledge of God. "I will show you the Father, and will make you better acquainted with Him," He said. It is this knowledge that Christians need today. This knowledge, which Christ alone can give, is the highest of all education. {9MR 123.2} [NOTE - Christ came to teach human beings what God desires them to know. When did he do this? In His life on this planet! The disciples, those closest to Jesus were quite ignorant. Did they have the scriptures? Were they still ignorant? ]

When, on the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit was poured out upon the disciples, they understood the truths that Christ had spoken in proverbs. The teachings that had been mysteries to them were made clear. The understanding that came to them with the outpouring of the Spirit made them ashamed of their fanciful theories. Their suppositions and interpretations were foolishness compared with the knowledge of heavenly things that now came to them. Their confused ideas were gone; they were led of the Spirit; and light shone into their once-darkened understanding. {9MR 123.3}

While with the disciples, Christ had revealed to them all the knowledge of God that they could bear. The complete fulfillment of the promise that He would show them plainly of the Father, was yet to come. Thus it is today. Now we know in part only. When the conflict is ended, and the Man Christ Jesus acknowledges before the Father His faithful workers, who in a world of sin have borne true witness for Him, they will understand clearly what now are mysteries to them. {9MR 123.4} [NOTE = When did Jesus PLAINLY reveal the Father? In His life on this planet! Was his witness true? Oh yes!

John 3:18-21 He that believes on him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that does truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are worked in God.

Who is a believer? Answer: One who believes the testimony of Jesus. Jesus is the light of the world. Jesus came into the world, but men loved darkness rather than light. What is this verse speaking about? Christ life on this planet.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Page 33 of 46 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 45 46

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!