HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
3 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,168 guests, and 15 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 53 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 52 53
Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: dedication] #157458
10/22/13 04:02 PM
10/22/13 04:02 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: dedication
It's an excuse to pollute the air with chem trails --
SKY SHIELD TO COMBAT GLOBAL WARMING

and make people seriously sick.

http://rense.com/general15/chemusmilitarycontinues.htm
Might be the reason for the early 4 feet of snow?

This is making me to start considering chem trails as real...

Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: djconklin] #157462
10/22/13 04:31 PM
10/22/13 04:31 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
http://oilprice.com/The-Environment/Global-Warming/Why-the-CIA-Is-Worried-About-Geoengineering.html

Part of one comment:
Quote:
The U.S. Air Force consumed nearly half of the Department of Defense’s entire fuel supply in 2006, burning 2.6 billion gallons of jet fuel aloft.

While flying two to five-hour chemtrails missions to reflect incoming sunlight and slow global warming, a single KC-10 tanker will burn 2,050 gallons of highly toxic jet fuel every hour. The larger and older KC-135 Stratotanker carries 31,275 gallons of chemtrails and burns 2,650 gallons of fuel per hour.

The EPA says that each gallon of gasoline produces 19.4 pounds of CO2. Each gallon of diesel produces 22.2 pounds of CO2.

Total it up and routine operations by a military bigger than all other world militaries combined puts more than 48 billion tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere every year. Nearly half that total could be eliminated by ending the wars against Iraq and Afghanistan. [TomDispatch.com June 16/07; huffingtonpost.com Oct 29/07]

Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: kland] #157465
10/22/13 05:00 PM
10/22/13 05:00 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: kland
I was only being partly funny.

But yikes!UPDATE: 100,000 Cattle Die in Engineered Storm
And double yikes!Monsanto Buys Weather Company Climate Corporation
And we're doomed for sure!Rothschild’s, And The Geoengineering Empire
Quote:
Because when you are involved in climate decimating geoengineering programs, you must also control the “forecast” models to cover your tracks.

Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: kland] #164787
05/06/14 02:56 PM
05/06/14 02:56 PM
Green Cochoa  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2021

5500+ Member
The Orient

We can receive of heaven's light only as we are willing to be emptied of self. We can discern the character of God, and accept Christ by faith, only as we consent to the bringing into captivity of every thought to the obedience of Christ. And to all who do this, the Holy Spirit is given without measure. In Christ "dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him." [Colossians 2:9, 10.] {GW 57.1} -- Ellen White.
Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: kland] #164801
05/07/14 03:49 AM
05/07/14 03:49 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Leviticus 18:24-25 Defile not you yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof on it, and the land itself vomits out her inhabitants.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: kland] #164803
05/07/14 05:51 AM
05/07/14 05:51 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I was only being partly funny.

But yikes!UPDATE: 100,000 Cattle Die in Engineered Storm
And double yikes!Monsanto Buys Weather Company Climate Corporation
And we're doomed for sure!Rothschild’s, And The Geoengineering Empire
Quote:
Because when you are involved in climate decimating geoengineering programs, you must also control the “forecast” models to cover your tracks.

U.S. climate report says global warming impact already severe

The government’s newest national assessment of climate change declares that increased global warming is affecting every part of the United States.

The report released Tuesday cites wide and severe impacts: more sea-level rise, flooding, storm surges, precipitation and heat waves in the Northeast; frequent water shortages and hurricanes in the Southeast and the Caribbean; and more drought and wildfires in the Southwest.

National climate assembly

(The period from 2001-2012 was the warmest on record globally. Every year was warmer than the 1990s average.)

“For a long time, we have perceived climate change as an issue that’s distant, affecting just polar bears or something that matters to our kids,” said Katharine Hayhoe, a Texas Tech University professor and a co-author of the report. “This shows it’s not just in the future; it matters today. Many people are feeling the effects.”

The federal climate assessment — the third since 2000 — brought together hundreds of experts in academia and government to guide U.S. policy based on the best available climate science.

The authors of the more-than-800-page report said it aims to present “actionable science” and a road map for local leaders and average citizens to mitigate carbon and other gas emissions that warm the planet.

But the report ran immediately afoul of conservative critics who called it a political document, aimed at giving President Obama a leg up on regulating major polluters such as power plants. In their opinion, regulation costs jobs. Obama, who is increasingly focusing on climate change, spent part of the day talking about the report with television meteorologists from across the country.

Echoing the findings of a recent global report by climate scientists at the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, U.S. scientists said that the climate is changing in the United States and that the warming of the past 50 years was primarily caused by emissions of heat-trapping gases released by humans.

Burning coal for electricity, using gasoline to fuel vehicles, clear-cutting forests and engaging in certain agricultural practices that remove carbon-trapping vegetation contribute to the problem, the assessment said.

By the end of the century, temperatures could be up to 5 degrees higher, even if the nation acts aggressively to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. It could be up to 10 degrees hotter if emissions are high.

The higher the temperature, the more dire the impact. Extreme weather in the United States caused by climate change has increased in recent decades, the report said.

The decade starting in 2000 was the hottest on record, and 2012, the year Hurricane Sandy followed an epic summer drought, was the hottest ever recorded in the nation’s history, the report said. U.S. temperatures are 1.3 degrees to 1.9 degrees Fahrenheit higher now than they were in 1895, and most of that increase — 80 percent — occurred over the past 44 years, the assessment says.

Alaska warmed twice as fast as the rest of the country in the past 60 years, leading to permafrost thaw that is causing highways and even airport runways to sink. (I can attest to this having lived there for 16 years)

Anyone who says there is no climate change is either daft or republican.

"The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.” Rev 11:18

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: kland] #164814
05/07/14 04:26 PM
05/07/14 04:26 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Does this not strike you as funny? One of the coldest winters on record, and now we get one warm day, and all the alarmists are out in full force talking about global warming!

Yawwwn.

Let's take this:
"U.S. temperatures are 1.3 degrees to 1.9 degrees Fahrenheit higher now than they were in 1895, and most of that increase — 80 percent — occurred over the past 44 years, the assessment says."

Say that in the last 44 years, temperatures have increased 2 degrees.

Then what does this mean:
"Climate change is leading to heat-stress events, forcing people with respiratory illnesses to turn to devices such as inhalers or to hospitals, the federal assessment said. It is resulting in more severe allergies and waterborne illnesses as pathogens increase. Minority communities are particularly vulnerable."

Really?! Two degrees in 44 years led to more severe allergies? Notice what it doesn't say. When these more severe allergies was recognized. Was that 43 years ago, or this spring?

Temperatures are more than 2 degrees warmer in Texas than in Canada. Does that mean there are huge increases of severe allergies in Texas than Canada? Do facts support that?

Oops. That was a dirty word, wasn't it: "Facts". It's not about facts, but drama.

Polar bears are going to forget how to swim to shore and drown.

Double Yawn....

Sorry, cry wolf too many times, no one is going to believe you. Keep changing predictions when past predictions don't come true, no one is going to believe you.

It's nothing but a political maneuver and way to fleece the gullible masses.

Ask yourself, what would indicate that there is no global warming. If the answer is, nothing, it's non-disprovable, there you go.

"“The Pacific Ocean is the place with the most extreme problem with acidification and salmon, mussels, things heavily affected,” she said."

Or.... could it be from radiation spewing from Japan?

Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: kland] #164831
05/08/14 05:18 PM
05/08/14 05:18 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Does this not strike you as funny? One of the coldest winters on record, and now we get one warm day, and all the alarmists are out in full force talking about global warming!

Yawwwn.

Let's take this:
"U.S. temperatures are 1.3 degrees to 1.9 degrees Fahrenheit higher now than they were in 1895, and most of that increase — 80 percent — occurred over the past 44 years, the assessment says."

Say that in the last 44 years, temperatures have increased 2 degrees.

Then what does this mean:
"Climate change is leading to heat-stress events, forcing people with respiratory illnesses to turn to devices such as inhalers or to hospitals, the federal assessment said. It is resulting in more severe allergies and waterborne illnesses as pathogens increase. Minority communities are particularly vulnerable."

Really?! Two degrees in 44 years led to more severe allergies? Notice what it doesn't say. When these more severe allergies was recognized. Was that 43 years ago, or this spring?

Temperatures are more than 2 degrees warmer in Texas than in Canada. Does that mean there are huge increases of severe allergies in Texas than Canada? Do facts support that?

Oops. That was a dirty word, wasn't it: "Facts". It's not about facts, but drama.

Polar bears are going to forget how to swim to shore and drown.

Double Yawn....

Sorry, cry wolf too many times, no one is going to believe you. Keep changing predictions when past predictions don't come true, no one is going to believe you.

It's nothing but a political maneuver and way to fleece the gullible masses.

Ask yourself, what would indicate that there is no global warming. If the answer is, nothing, it's non-disprovable, there you go.

"“The Pacific Ocean is the place with the most extreme problem with acidification and salmon, mussels, things heavily affected,” she said."

Or.... could it be from radiation spewing from Japan?

I lived in Alaska for 16 years and I have seen the effects of global warming more than anyone else here other than probably Johann who also lives in a more arctic environment.

I have seen glaciers disappear in our lifetime that were there for thousands of years then poof they're gone.

I have seen the disappearance of permafrost and the heaving of roads that could swallow your whole car. It was never like it is now and the effects are just starting to really disrupt things. Islands are fleeing like the prophecy states.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: kland] #164854
05/09/14 05:31 PM
05/09/14 05:31 PM
K
kland  Offline OP
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Look at the following links!
Over 50 dead seals, sea lions, whales, walrus recently stranded in Alaska

Alarm as record numbers of seals & sea lions ‘starving to death’ along California coast

http://enenews.com/category/location/japan

It may be because of something man-made. But don't think it's because some little boy left the front door opened and "warmed up the whole outdoors".

Do you really think this is an example of the results from global warming of 1-2 degrees? Really, better check the links. Man-made, yes. Global warming, no. Man-made global warming, no.

Rather than believing government propaganda coverup, better inform yourselves and be aware of what is happening in this world. If everyone knew what was really happening, there might be a panic, a real uproar, a stampede, a wailing in the streets. But they spin it and say it's only because of air we're breathing out, stay calm, nothing really to worry about other than raising taxes.

As the government of Japan's schools say, we live in a harmful world, so the kids better get used to it, and no you can't bring your own lunch to school, you must eat what we provide - local "hot" meals.

The world is crashing and how do people respond, change your light bulbs and save pennies a year! A cover up and an extortion for profits. Or a feel-good-pat-yourself-on-the-back for ... changing light bulbs!?

Meanwhile, the oceans are dying. And it has nothing to do with temperature. But it does have something to do with "hotness".

Re: Global Warming Farce [Re: kland] #164864
05/09/14 10:17 PM
05/09/14 10:17 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA

The world is crashing and how do people respond, change your light bulbs and save pennies a year! A cover up and an extortion for profits. Or a feel-good-pat-yourself-on-the-back for ... changing light bulbs!?

Meanwhile, the oceans are dying. And it has nothing to do with temperature. But it does have something to do with "hotness".

The oceans are dying because of the imbalance of the pH levels because of the increase of CO2 levels in our atmosphere which is also causing global warming. Kland It's sad that you're so willing to argue about something that you obviously know nothing about.

40 years ago looking at the horizon anywhere but California or New York you could almost see blue sky touching the horizon. Today anywhere you go there is a solid band of orange haze for a 10 degree arc above the horizon because the whole world is covered in air pollution. This air pollution is made up of some of the most harmful elements known to man but over 40% of what it is comprised of is CO2 which acts like a thermal blanket that does not allow heat energy to escape into space. The reflection of the sun off of the oceans is what is causing the majority of the heat buildup because of this thermal blanket, not kids leaving the door open. Then when you take away all the trees there is a loss of biomass to absorb CO2, and because it is heavier than air and stays close to the ground it gets absorbed by the oceans or lakes. (Have you noticed how many lakes have algae overgrowth lately?)

Ocean acidification is the ongoing decrease in the pH of the Earth's oceans, caused by the uptake of carbon dioxide (CO2) from the atmosphere. An estimated 30–40% of the carbon dioxide released by humans into the atmosphere dissolves into oceans, rivers and lakes. To achieve chemical equilibrium, some of it reacts with the water to form carbonic acid. Some of these extra carbonic acid molecules react with a water molecule to give a bicarbonate ion and a hydronium ion, thus increasing ocean "acidity" (H+ ion concentration). Between 1751 and 1994 surface ocean pH is estimated to have decreased from approximately 8.25 to 8.14, representing an increase of almost 30% in H+ ion concentration in the world's oceans. Earth System Models project that within the last decade ocean acidity exceeded historical analogs and in combination with other ocean biogeochemical changes could undermine the functioning of marine ecosystems and many ocean goods and services and destroy our oceans within our kid's lifetimes!!!!!!

Increasing acidity is having a range of harmful consequences, such as depressing metabolic rate and immune response in some organisms, and causing coral bleaching.

Page 5 of 53 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 52 53

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!