"Where the CORPSE is, there the eagles will gather"

(Part of the larger body of work shown here http://eighthking.blogspot.com/2011/12/whos-is-anti-christ-eighth-king-of-rev.html)

The main issue that my mind was led to the day Pope Francis was elected was that "he is a Jesuit". The Jesuits where the persecuting power of the Papacy during the dark ages and they were responsible for putting millions of people to death for not yielding their bibles or not conforming to the teaching of the papal see. Now that the pope is a Jesuit, an order completely dedicated to overthrowing the protestant faith, there will no doubt be a more concerted effort along those lines.

The King James Version in “Matthew 24:28, reads, “For wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.” The word here used for 'carcass' never has any other meaning in scripture but that of a human 'corpse' or lifeless human body. In roughly half of the bible translations this word is translated “corpse” not carcass. This text used in Matthew and also in Luke obviously has the implication of the ‘fallen’ church as recorded in Revelation Chapter 18, but there is something else significant to the use of this word ‘Corpse’.

The Jesuits have a special pledge in their loyalty to the pope, reflected in their motto "perinde ac cadaver" or "as disciplined as a CORPSE", to be carried by the will of the pope. Surely if these men knew their bibles, they would have stayed as far away from this sentiment as they could; for this prophecy, using these words, condemns those who fulfill it. The Papacy now has a corpse its head. Notice also that Jesus didn't say where the corpses are, but where the corpse is, the singular use of the word. There is only one corpse mentioned and this means the definitive singular "man of sin". So now a Jesuit priest has become the Papal king in fulfillment of this prophecy.

I was shown by God that in Matthew 24:28 when it says “For wheresoever the corpse is, there will the EAGLES be gathered together”, that the 'eagles' represented the armies of Rome and more specifically the United States.

Here is support for what I was shown by God that I was led to months after hearing the Still Small Voice share this truth… Here is a bible quote that Mrs. White was inspired to quote directly applicable to this prophecy in Matthew 24. It’s found in Patriarchs and prophets.

“By the Spirit of Inspiration, looking far down the ages, Moses pictured the terrible scenes of Israel’s final overthrow as a nation, and the destruction of Jerusalem by the armies of Rome: “The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; a nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor show favor to the young.” {Deut 28:49}” {Patriarchs and Prophets 467.1}

And again she refers to Rome in the same way in the Great Controversy on page 41; ‘God’s workmen were slain, but His work went steadily forward. The gospel continued to spread and the number of its adherents to increase. It penetrated into regions that were inaccessible even to the eagles (armies) of Rome.’

The prophecy Jesus related in Matthew 24 is not just speaking about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD, it has a dual application to the last days. Here is what God’s servant was inspired about the text…

(In Matthew 24) Christ foretold the destruction of Jerusalem, as well as of the temple. His words were spoken in the hearing of a large number of people; but when He was again alone, Peter, James, John, and Andrew came to Him, saying, “Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of Thy coming, and of the end of the world?” Jesus did not answer His disciples by taking up separately the destruction of Jerusalem, and the last great day of His coming. The city of Jerusalem represented the world, and the utterances regarding its destruction are to be connected with the world’s more terrible destruction. In speaking of Jerusalem, His prophetic words reached beyond that event to the conflagration that will take place in that day when the Lord shall rise “out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity.” The description of the two events is mingled, and the entire subject is a warning to those who shall live in the last scenes of earth’s history....The events that took place at the overthrow of Jerusalem will be repeated. {ST February 20, 1901}

So in Patriarchs and Prophets when she is quoting Moses, saying that prophecy was fulfilled by ROME in the destruction of Jerusalem, and then says in Signs of the Times that the prophecy of Matthew, which deals with the destruction of Jerusalem, is also talking about the end of the world, it should then be obvious that the term “Eagle” in Matthew 24 should have the same application as when used by Moses in Deuteronomy. So Jesus is definitely prophesying that the armies of Rome will gather when the Pope is a Jesuit.

It should also be obvious that this text is also talking about America, because our nation sets up the IMAGE to the beast.

"The time is not far distant when, like the early disciples, we shall be forced to seek a refuge in desolate and solitary places. As the siege of Jerusalem by the Roman armies was the signal for flight to the Judean Christians, so the assumption of power on the part of our nation, (America) in the decree enforcing the papal sabbath, will be a warning to us. It will then be time to leave the large cities, preparatory to leaving the smaller ones for retired homes in secluded places among the mountains." -Testimonies for the Church 5:464, 465 (1885)

Rome had as it's ensign the emblem of the eagle and so too does America.

The destruction of Jerusalem came in 70 AD when the fallen church of Israel was destroyed by the "eagle" Rome. The Christian church was almost destroyed by the armies, or "eagles" of Rome in the Dark Ages. But the main objective of this prophecy is end time. Rome used the image of the eagle as their insignia just as the United States does today. Jesus was warning us in prophetic veiled language that the Fallen church of Catholicism, lead by the Jesuits, would be in power at the end of time, guiding the United States into following it's doctrines and making an image to the beast, using our power as their army to enforce their dogmas.

'Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.' Matthew 24:40-41

Isn't it interesting that the common interpretation of these verses of Matthew 24 have been interpreted to mean that one will be taken in the rapture and the others will be left to endure the time of trouble? That interpretation was inspired by Jesuit Francisco Ribera, a Catholic apologist who developed that interpretation to diffuse the animosity against the Papacy from the protestant reformers interpretation of prophecy.
Here is a more descriptive interpretation of the words 'taken' and 'left'.

"The word, taken, has rather the sense of being taken as a captive, apprehended, seized; while the word, left, instead of signifying, left to perish, has the sense of being permitted to go away, delivered or rescued from danger. The second definition given by Liddell and Scott, to the first word, paralambano, is, “To take in pledge, to take by force or treachery, seize, get possession of.” The other word, aphiemi, is defined under the second head, by the same authors, as follows: “To let go, loose, set free.” In accordance with these definitions, some translations read, “One shall be seized, and the other escape.” The Cottage Bible comments thus: “one shall be taken, that is, as a captive.” Here is a separation between the righteous and the wicked. The one is seized, and doomed to destruction, the other escapes. And the disciples ask, “Where, Lord?” where shall this seizure and destruction take place? And he answers, “Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.” The parallel passage in Matthew 24:28, reads, “For wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.” (Uriah Smith from the book "The Visions of Ellen White")

When the mark of the beast will be enforced by the United States; two will be in the field and one would be seized, or taken to prison for not accepting the mark of the beast, and the other would be left, or set free after accepting it just before the second coming of the Lord. This prophecy is a warning to flee as soon as the mark is decreed and not to turn back like Lot's wife did. Do not try to save your belongings or any of your effects. If these days should not be cut short no flesh would be saved during the 'great tribulation' in the end.

I hope someone is being blessed by this because it was urgent that I send it. Please read the rest of the blog and see all the other support for what God has been showing me.

Sincerely Brother James Tierney, devoted follower of Christ and member of the SDA church.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen