HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,354 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
"Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground #157839
11/01/13 03:55 PM
11/01/13 03:55 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Just saw this amazing health re-discovery of those who are connected to the ground as being barefooted or grounded at night received amazing health benefits.

Here's an amazing film called "grounded" about a man in Alaska who was watching Dr. Mercola talking about being grounded to the ground and its health benefits. This man conducted several experiments and got most of his community "grounded" with amazing health results.

Quote:
“Grounded” is an independent feature film about what is considered by many authorities to be “The Greatest Health RE-discovery of All Time”. The concept was tested on the people of Haines, Alaska , (population 1,700.) Now showing on Youtube for free for a limited time.

Blessings
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: Elle] #157977
11/04/13 02:03 PM
11/04/13 02:03 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Ok, I'm trying to get my mind around this grounded thing.

A "ground" is used as a reference point. Electrical systems are grounded to match the electrical generator which is grounded. This way, the potential voltage difference is the same at both locations. Otherwise, the voltage levels may not be the same due to a number of issues. A battery is a self-contained generator and grounding it would make no difference as the potential is across it's two posts and not through a lengthy transmission system.

How does a person, who is not grounded, and not connected to anything else, generate a potential difference which can even be "grounded"?

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: kland] #158000
11/05/13 12:51 AM
11/05/13 12:51 AM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Yes there are amazing benefits to being grounded, but watch out for Hookworm. They infect you through your feet in soil.

Touching something that is grounded such as grass has the same effect. I love to lay on the grass or go swimming for the same reasons. We should all lay or walk on the untreated grass for 15 minutes a day if we can. It's also the perfect place to meditate on the creation. Adam; red clay, man made from the dust.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158020
11/05/13 02:27 PM
11/05/13 02:27 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
Yes there are amazing benefits to being grounded, but watch out for Hookworm. They infect you through your feet in soil.

Touching something that is grounded such as grass has the same effect. I love to lay on the grass or go swimming for the same reasons. We should all lay or walk on the untreated grass for 15 minutes a day if we can. It's also the perfect place to meditate on the creation. Adam; red clay, man made from the dust.
Yes they seems to be saying in that video that touching the grass has the same effect.

Here's another short video showing with a simple multi-meter device the voltage of a body surrounded with electrical devides, and the reading when being grounded or not grounded.

I would like to understand the science behind this. I do understand our body functions and know very well that our body is a very complicated electrical machines having multiple small electrical devices working simultaneously. However, my knowledge of electrical science is very little. If you or anyone can explain how it works, I would appreciate the information.

Blessings
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: Elle] #158039
11/06/13 05:37 PM
11/06/13 05:37 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Guess no one here can explain how it could possibly work.

Approaching it from the opposite side, I wonder how birds set on wires without being electrocuted? The electrical generator is grounded which allows there to be a potential difference between the wire and the ground. As long as the bird doesn't touch the ground at the same time, it is not affected. And not affected means not affected. The only conduction path could be through the air, a poor conductor. So likewise, if our bodies are not completing a circuit, they are not affected. Unless there is something through the air that stops at our bodies, but doesn't short itself out to the ground. But still, wouldn't grounding our bodies complete that circuit thereby causing an electrical current, which may be good, but not what the idea of "grounding" conveys?

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: kland] #158107
11/09/13 07:23 AM
11/09/13 07:23 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
The reason why it is somewhat safe for the bird on the line is because they aren't touching the ground. But they are touching the energized line. There is plenty of radiation up there next to those lines so don't think there is no harm to them. We almost lost the American bald eagle because of high power lines.

The reason men connecting to the ground is healthy is because there is no energized line, no potential, there is only ground.

Electrons flow from negative.

Flesh conducts electricity remarkably well. We can even become extensions for our antennas, so why would becoming an extension to the ground be unfathomable?

Rubber tires and shoes stop a lot of grounding for us. This is safe in the mechanized world, but less than ideal for our bodies in general.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158108
11/09/13 07:32 AM
11/09/13 07:32 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I love walking on the sand on a beach but I don't get the same effect as when I stand on bedrock barefoot; That is when I get grounded the best. Being in Arizona and climbing Flatiron Mtn. in the morning with dew on the rocks in bare feet I got such a sense of grounding I felt electric.

There seems to different effects in the grounding principle in different environments, which seems to add to the effect of the environment. This is my perception.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158186
11/11/13 03:57 PM
11/11/13 03:57 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
The link in the initial post is no longer working.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: Rosangela] #158188
11/11/13 04:16 PM
11/11/13 04:16 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: Rosangela
You did not miss anything. The first 1.5 minutes said it all - our happiness depends on our connection with nature. Being electrically grounded brings health and healing. Nice if you are pantheist.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: Rosangela] #158228
11/12/13 01:07 PM
11/12/13 01:07 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada

I think it was only available for viewing for a short period of time. Sorry about that. I think the producer of the video wants to sell it to recoupe his cost.

Here's a simplistic explanation of it produced by earthing to promote their products :

I think it is Dr. Mercola that brought this to the public's attention over 8 years ago. The way he disovered this was from an athelete trainer who incorprated grounding into their training programs.

Below is an interview of Dr. Mercola with Dr. James Oschman discussing Earthing or Grounding. Dr. James Oschman, has degrees in Biophysics and Biology, gives talks and wrote a book on grounding and has been advocating it also.

I will listien to this interview later when time permits. But I believe this is where we should find out the science behind it.

There are numerous grounding products that can be purchased online. But I have found this video that explains how you can make yourself at a fraction of the cost a grounding mat that can be put under your sheet and test it yourself. It is very simple to make.

Hopes these helps.

Blessings
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: APL] #158230
11/12/13 01:26 PM
11/12/13 01:26 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: APL
You did not miss anything. The first 1.5 minutes said it all - our happiness depends on our connection with nature. Being electrically grounded brings health and healing. Nice if you are pantheist.
That's quite silly APL. With this line of thought, then you better not drink water or use it for hydrotherapy (despite it have healing and health benefits) as this is pantheist.

The person that presented the first video is not SDAs and have his own belief system. However I don't remember he expressing much of it besides some of those he interviewed like David Suzuki and others scientist or medical profesionals who I remembered went into their beliefs. We need to be able to bypass these and extract the pure science they have observed or understood. Pure science, nature and its agencies is all the Lord's handy work.

When the Lord created us, we were created bear footed and to have contact with the ground and to work the ground. It's only via sin and modern technology that we have increasingly become disconnected with nature that deprived us with its great benefits and puts our body out of wack.

I believe that we need to return to the Lord's original blueprint plan when He created us in terms of diet, exercise, drinking water, being outside in the sunlight, and simple living, etc... which could very well include to be more grounded to the earth. I'm open to this as it makes sense to me. That's why I would like to understand the science behind this and investigate it.

Blessings
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158238
11/12/13 04:24 PM
11/12/13 04:24 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
The reason why it is somewhat safe for the bird on the line is because they aren't touching the ground. But they are touching the energized line. There is plenty of radiation up there next to those lines so don't think there is no harm to them. We almost lost the American bald eagle because of high power lines.

The reason men connecting to the ground is healthy is because there is no energized line, no potential, there is only ground.

Flesh conducts electricity remarkably well. We can even become extensions for our antennas, so why would becoming an extension to the ground be unfathomable?

Rubber tires and shoes stop a lot of grounding for us. This is safe in the mechanized world, but less than ideal for our bodies in general.
James, you have several rather disconnected statements here along with errors.

You aren't telling us the eagles died because of radiation up next to the lines are you? Otherwise, why did you say that right there?

And the "radiation", you understand it is electromagnetic and not nuclear, right?

What causes the "potential" in us?

I love walking on the sand on a beach but I don't get the same effect as when I stand on bedrock barefoot; That is when I get grounded the best. Being in Arizona and climbing Flatiron Mtn. in the morning with dew on the rocks in bare feet I got such a sense of grounding I felt electric.
Bedrock conducts electricity well? Seems like when I was little, I stood on a rock to touch an electric fence so I wouldn't get shocked. Am I mistaken?

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: APL] #158239
11/12/13 04:28 PM
11/12/13 04:28 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

Originally Posted By: Elle
The person that presented the first video is not SDAs and have his own belief system. However I don't remember he expressing much of it besides some of those he interviewed...

APL, it does sound like you nailed it!

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: kland] #158304
11/14/13 07:14 AM
11/14/13 07:14 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: kland

James, you have several rather disconnected statements here along with errors.

You aren't telling us the eagles died because of radiation up next to the lines are you? Otherwise, why did you say that right there?

And the "radiation", you understand it is electromagnetic and not nuclear, right?

What causes the "potential" in us?

Bedrock conducts electricity well? Seems like when I was little, I stood on a rock to touch an electric fence so I wouldn't get shocked. Am I mistaken?

I was looking for the report. Power Lines were built in the 60's and 70's that were causing major disruptions in the eagle halchling/ mature rates because of EMF Radiation. The power lines were the perfect place to build a 200 lb nest except for one thing, the Electromagnetic Field Radiation destroys the eggs.

This was during the same time that DDT was also destroying the future of the bird. We almost lost the whole species.

The radiation isn't the only reason the birds die...

The Problem
Millions of birds, including Bald and Golden Eagles, owls, and hawks are thought to die each year as a result of power line interactions. Some birds die as a result of direct collisions with the lines, which can be virtually invisible, particularly in poor weather, while the large wingspan of other birds can bridge the gap between two lines or a line and a pole, resulting in deadly electrocutions. The recent increase in wind farm construction is leading to a new network of high transmission lines, some of which are being routed through key bird habitat and migration corridors. Potential threats to the endangered Whooping Crane are of particular growing concern.
http://www.abcbirds.org/abcprograms/policy/collisions/powerlines.html

There are significant studies being done to show if EMF causes Leukemia in children from living too close to the poles so what if you lived on them like the eagles did until they started fixing them?

Loamy soil with ground water near the surface conducts electricity better than any other environment, perfect for anchoring lightning rods, so grass on it's surface is the perfect place to be grounded; but when the bedrock at Mt flatiron is covered in dew in the morning there is something awesome about the grounding effect, and I personally like it more than on sand. And like I said this is subjective to my perception.

Different substrata equals a different grounding effect. Different rock, different grounding effect.

Sand (silica) seems to insulate the stimulus effect of grounding to me, all the way to the point of being in the water.

Different types of water (salt/ fresh) = different effect.

being on dry bedrock has the exact opposite effect. Bedrock is one of the worst places to try to ground electricity, depending on the rock, but when it is wet it changes it's grounding properties and it seems to be a reflector of charge like the ceramic of a spark plug.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158310
11/14/13 03:07 PM
11/14/13 03:07 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
There are significant studies being done to show if EMF causes Leukemia in children from living too close to the poles so what if you lived on them like the eagles did until they started fixing them?
If they were on the lines? Nothing. Being close to the ground, "being grounded", causes the problem.

Quote:
being on dry bedrock has the exact opposite effect. Bedrock is one of the worst places to try to ground electricity, depending on the rock, but when it is wet it changes it's grounding properties and it seems to be a reflector of charge like the ceramic of a spark plug.
Huh? Sounds like you are saying opposite things in the same sentence. Being wet, it doesn't conduct electricity but reflects it?

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: Elle] #158314
11/14/13 08:26 PM
11/14/13 08:26 PM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
That's quite silly APL. With this line of thought, then you better not drink water or use it for hydrotherapy (despite it have healing and health benefits) as this is pantheist.

The person that presented the first video is not SDAs and have his own belief system. However I don't remember he expressing much of it besides some of those he interviewed like David Suzuki and others scientist or medical profesionals who I remembered went into their beliefs. We need to be able to bypass these and extract the pure science they have observed or understood. Pure science, nature and its agencies is all the Lord's handy work.

When the Lord created us, we were created bear footed and to have contact with the ground and to work the ground. It's only via sin and modern technology that we have increasingly become disconnected with nature that deprived us with its great benefits and puts our body out of wack.

I believe that we need to return to the Lord's original blueprint plan when He created us in terms of diet, exercise, drinking water, being outside in the sunlight, and simple living, etc... which could very well include to be more grounded to the earth. I'm open to this as it makes sense to me. That's why I would like to understand the science behind this and investigate it.

That's not good theology. God made Adam and Eve naked and they continued to be naked which means they were made to be naked. Do you know NOW what you are suggesting?

Please do not follow all these extreme right-wing ideas of organic living. Let commonsense prevail. They don't know what they are saying, except it sounds good to their itching ears.

////

Last edited by James Peterson; 11/14/13 08:27 PM.
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: kland] #158364
11/16/13 03:20 AM
11/16/13 03:20 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
If they were on the lines? Nothing. Being close to the ground, "being grounded", causes the problem.

You obviously don't know much about EMF Radiation kland. Even the EPA admits that power lines emit enough EMF radiation to cause serious damage to any living tissue close to the line (within a couple of feet) for extended periods of time.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158365
11/16/13 03:48 AM
11/16/13 03:48 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
It may be that Mrs White saw people grounding to the soil in heaven.

"There I saw most glorious houses, that had the appearance of silver, supported by four pillars set with pearls most glorious to behold. These were to be inhabited by the saints. In each was a golden shelf. I saw many of the saints go into the houses, take off their glittering crowns and lay them on the shelf, then go out into the field by the houses to do something with the earth; not as we have to do with the earth here; no, no. A glorious light shone all about their heads, and they were continually shouting and offering praises to God. {EW 17.3}

Potted plants grow up to 30% better if the planter they are in is grounded.

Just some wonderful sillyness.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158408
11/17/13 11:10 AM
11/17/13 11:10 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Well, I have grounded my bed and the children's bed by laying under the sheet an aluminium screen that is wired to a copper 1" pipe grounded in the soil. So this will have to do for now to test this as it is quite cold now to walk barefooted on the ground for any lenghty time. If I see results, then I will invest into purchasing those fitted sheets with silver threads.

After the first night I slept on the grounded bed, I did notice that I had much more energy and the physical work I do around the farm seems to be much lighter without noticing any aches and pains. That was on a Friday by which I'm usually low on energy and looking forward to enter the Sabbath rest.

So it is Sunday early morning (the 3rd day after being grounded at night) and I have 3 cords of dry heavy maple wood to stack into the basement and into the garage. I'm alone to do this job and already did such job before and know the aches and pain resulting from it. So I think this will be a good test how I will perform and compare the level of muscular soreness will I get the days after.

Blessings
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: James Peterson] #158409
11/17/13 11:20 AM
11/17/13 11:20 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: JamesPeterson
That's not good theology. God made Adam and Eve naked and they continued to be naked which means they were made to be naked. Do you know NOW what you are suggesting?
No I don't have a clue what you are thinking.

Originally Posted By: JamesPeterson
Please do not follow all these extreme right-wing ideas of organic living. Let commonsense prevail. They don't know what they are saying, except it sounds good to their itching ears.

I'm wondering James if you know that our diet and way of life have changed since Adam & Eve? Sin has brought these changes that results in our diseases and many problems. Isn't it common sense and beneficial to return as closely possible to a life in harmony with the Creator's intended design?

Blessings
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158470
11/18/13 02:55 PM
11/18/13 02:55 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

You obviously don't know much about EMF Radiation kland. Even the EPA admits that power lines emit enough EMF radiation to cause serious damage to any living tissue close to the line (within a couple of feet) for extended periods of time.

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.
Well, all holier than thou, perhaps you can inform us of your extensive knowledge of EMF radiation.

Because otherwise, all I know is that EMF radiation causes problems as using the living tissue as a path to the ground to complete the circuit.

Quote:
Potted plants grow up to 30% better if the planter they are in is grounded.

Just some wonderful sillyness.
I don't know how wonderful the 'sillyness' is, but maybe you can also explain how the potted plant came to have a charge, a charge that came into being that could not leave until it was grounded. Describe the complete circuit path.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: Elle] #158471
11/18/13 02:58 PM
11/18/13 02:58 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Well, I have grounded my bed and the children's bed by laying under the sheet an aluminium screen that is wired to a copper 1" pipe grounded in the soil.
So that is one way someone can truthfully say you are 'well grounded'.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: kland] #158499
11/18/13 11:52 PM
11/18/13 11:52 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
Kland your posts have become increasingly more aggressive lately. "Holier than though"?

The effects of EMF RADIATION are not amplified by being grounded. EMF radiation is in the same order as Micro-wave transmission. Do you need to be grounded to be cooked by Micro waves?

Let me illustrate this way. Why do you think underground lower lines are so difficult to maintain? The EMF radiation they leak causes power to be lost into the ground making it a very inefficient path.

The Electromagnetic spectrum is a seamlessly progressive spectrum, and goes from ELF (power lines) to VLF (CRT monitors) to Radio frequency (Cell phones), to Micro wave, etc.

Here is some tech talk if you can understand it.

Quote:
ELF field sources and residential exposures
Electric and magnetic fields exist wherever electric current flows - in power lines and cables, residential wiring and electrical appliances. Electric fields arise from electric charges, are measured in volts per metre (V/m) and are shielded by common materials, such as wood and metal. Magnetic fields arise from the motion of electric charges (i.e. a current), are expressed in tesla (T), or more commonly in millitesla (mT) or microtesla (µT). In some countries another unit called the gauss, (G), is commonly used (10,000 G = 1 T). These fields are not shielded by most common materials, and pass easily through them. Both types of fields are strongest close to the source and diminish with distance.

Most electric power operates at a frequency of 50 or 60 cycles per second, or hertz (Hz). Close to certain appliances, the magnetic field values can be of the order of a few hundred microtesla. Underneath power lines, magnetic fields can be about 20 mT and electric fields can be several thousand volts per metre. However, average residential power-frequency magnetic fields in homes are much lower - about 0.07 µT in Europe and 0.11 µT in North America. Mean values of the electric field in the home are up to several tens of volts per metre.

Task group evaluation
In October 2005, WHO convened a Task Group of scientific experts to assess any risks to health that might exist from exposure to ELF electric and magnetic fields in the frequency range >0 to 100,000 Hz (100 kHz). While IARC examined the evidence regarding cancer in 2002, this Task Group reviewed evidence for a number of health effects, and updated the evidence regarding cancer. The conclusions and recommendations of the Task Group are presented in a WHO Environmental Health Criteria (EHC) monograph (WHO, 2007).

Short-term effects
There are established biological effects from acute exposure at high levels (well above 100 µT) that are explained by recognized biophysical mechanisms. External ELF magnetic fields induce electric fields and currents in the body which, at very high field strengths, cause nerve and muscle stimulation and changes in nerve cell excitability in the central nervous system.

Potential long-term effects
Much of the scientific research examining long-term risks from ELF magnetic field exposure has focused on childhood leukaemia. In 2002, IARC published a monograph classifying ELF magnetic fields as "possibly carcinogenic to humans". This classification is used to denote an agent for which there is limited evidence of carcinogenicity in humans and less than sufficient evidence for carcinogenicity in experimental animals (other examples include coffee and welding fumes). This classification was based on pooled analyses of epidemiological studies demonstrating a consistent pattern of a two-fold increase in childhood leukaemia associated with average exposure to residential power-frequency magnetic field above 0.3 to 0.4 µT. The Task Group concluded that additional studies since then do not alter the status of this classification.

Oh and by the way, if you think the power line towers that eagles build their nests in are not grounded then you have no business even getting into this discussion, acting like you know better. Sounds like what an ignorant instigator would do.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158528
11/19/13 02:26 PM
11/19/13 02:26 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
******* REMOVED WHILE BEING REVIEWED BY THE ADMIN TEAM *******

Last edited by Daryl; 11/23/13 12:30 AM. Reason: Removed while being reviewed by the Admin Team.
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: kland] #158534
11/19/13 03:40 PM
11/19/13 03:40 PM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
* * * STAFF EDIT * * *

Every time I get into one of these "debates" I am constantly reminded of Hebrews 12:1-3

1) Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

3 For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

I am not there yet, but these situations continually present the opportunity to do the right thing when men like you refuse.

Last edited by Green Cochoa; 11/19/13 04:01 PM. Reason: Some provocative content removed. JSOT -- You need to watch your tone.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158616
11/22/13 06:50 AM
11/22/13 06:50 AM
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
I love your unbiased reprimand presented here GC. I'll watch my tone, but why don't you act like a fair and unbiased moderator. If you look at the record nothing I said was even close to being as scathing as the statements Kland made.

Quote:
Well, all holier than thou, perhaps you can inform us of your extensive knowledge of EMF radiation.

Quote:
Um, James, you seem to be a good example of aggression.

These comments go unrestricted yet you edit my benign response to them? How unbiased of you.

Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: jamesonofthunder] #158622
11/22/13 12:45 PM
11/22/13 12:45 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
I love your unbiased reprimand presented here GC. I'll watch my tone, but why don't you act like a fair and unbiased moderator. If you look at the record nothing I said was even close to being as scathing as the statements Kland made.

Quote:

Quote:
Um, James, you seem to be a good example of aggression.

These comments go unrestricted yet you edit my benign response to them? How unbiased of you.

I agree with James. I was going to say the same comment as Kland has shown himself for years consistently attacking and provoking individuals without any reprimendation.

Blessings
Re: "Grounded" an amazing Health re-discovery of those who are connected to the Ground [Re: Elle] #158623
11/22/13 01:22 PM
11/22/13 01:22 PM
Daryl  Online Canadian

Site Administrator
23000+ Member
Nova Scotia, Canada
ADMIN HAT ON!!!!!

Closed for Administrative Review.

ADMIN HAT OFF!!!!!

In His Love, Mercy & Grace,

Daryl smile

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderator  Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!