HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,628
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,180 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 39 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 38 39
Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15949
09/28/05 09:35 PM
09/28/05 09:35 PM
V
vastergotland  Offline
Active Member 2011
3500+ Member
Sweden
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Ewall:

Secondly, as we grow closer to Christ there are temptations which we perceive that we didn't even notice before which deal with issues which are subtle and more difficult to overcome. For example, being healed from the Laodicean condition.

Are you suggesting that laodicea is an experience that ever christian of every time has had to overcome?

Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15950
09/28/05 10:36 PM
09/28/05 10:36 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
The descriptions of the church can be seen in different ways, one way being as spiritual descriptions. Viewed as such, I think your observation applies. Similarly the descriptions given by the other churches may also apply to our time to individuals, or even in a general way to the church. For example, we as an individual or church may be guilty of having left our first love.

Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15951
09/29/05 02:50 PM
09/29/05 02:50 PM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
quote:
You also seem to believe that all desires for sin must be removed before we can experience peace and freedom, which implies that true victory isn't possible until we can no longer be tempted, that being tempted is evidence we haven't been set free.
There are many correct impulses/desires of our physical, as well as of our intellectual/emotional nature that were implanted by God. These will never be removed and Satan will always bring temptations to us based on them.

To understand what happens, we must examine what happened with Adam. Did Adam acquire new impulses/desires? As selfishness (self-love) is a perversion of love, all the other evil impulses (pride, covetousness, love of money, etc.) are nothing but the perversion of originally good impulses Adam possessed. So, at conversion, the evil impulses we inherited/cultivated begin to be removed from our lives by being changed/transformed into what they were originally designed to be:

“A genuine conversion changes hereditary and cultivated tendencies to wrong.” {Mar 237.2}

“Converted to the truth, imbued with the Holy Spirit, they are under the transforming influence of divine grace. The life of self-indulgence they once lived is changed to a life of service.” {RH, May 2, 1912 par. 7}

“The Spirit conforms the renewed soul to the model, Jesus Christ. Through its influence, enmity against God is changed into faith and love, and pride into humility.” {OHC 152.5}

Selfishness changes the good impulses into bad ones:

“You [too] have a work to do, Brother P-----[the husband], to get rid of your supreme selfishness. You are growing too close and love money so well that every penny looks large to you and the whole generosity of your character is changed to love of money, a desire to accumulate and lay up.” {UL 93.4}

And love changes the bad impulses into good ones. The fruits of the Spirit change the works of the flesh.

What I said that happens is that, as our heart is gradually transformed and sanctified by faith, Satan’s temptations will have to concentrate less and less in the evil impulses (since now they are changed) and more and more in the correct impulses, that he will seek to pervert again or otherwise use for his purposes.

Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15952
09/29/05 07:14 PM
09/29/05 07:14 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
My understanding of the victory of Christ is that He did that which we could not do. The law was weak through the flesh, so God sent His Son in our flesh to make it possible for His law to be obeyed in human flesh.

So we have: aaaaaaaaaaa (flesh which cannot obey)
and: bbbbbbbbbbb (flesh which can obey)

"b" only became possible because of Christ. Only to the extent that Christ actually had "a" could He provide the victory to have "b".

In other words, if we are tempted in some way that Christ was not tempted, then we could not have victory on that point, because that point would not have been "fixed".

For example, if Christ was tempted only on the basis of "correct impulses" (easy temptations) and we are tempted on the basis of "correct temptations" (easy temptations) and "incorrect impulses" (the hard ones), then did Christ fix the tempted by incorrect impulses part? I understand that I can have victory over the incorrect impulses temptations (the hard ones) because Christ Himself overcame the very temptations I had (the hard ones).

Otherwise I would be doing something Christ couldn't, or didn't, do. Where would I have obtained the ability to do something beyond what Christ did?

Hoping this makes some sense,

Tom

[ September 29, 2005, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Tom Ewall ]

Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15953
09/30/05 11:33 AM
09/30/05 11:33 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
Tom,

Who said that being tempted on the basis of correct impulses are easy temptations? There is no difference in the strength of the temptation, but just in the perspective of the temptation. Let’s take, for instance, faith. There are people who are prone to doubt, so Satan will arrange his temptations in such a way as to confirm the person in his doubts. If the person has faith, he will arrange his temptations so as to make the person fall from his faith.

Take, for instance, the aspect of faith in the first temptation of Jesus:

“Though he appears as an angel of light, these first words betray his character. ‘If Thou be the Son of God.’ Here is the insinuation of distrust. Should Jesus do what Satan suggests, it would be an acceptance of the doubt. ... The words rankle with bitterness in his mind. In the tones of his voice is an expression of utter incredulity. Would God treat His own Son thus? Would He leave Him in the desert with wild beasts, without food, without companions, without comfort? He insinuates that God never meant His Son to be in such a state as this. ‘If Thou be the Son of God,’ show Thy power by relieving Thyself of this pressing hunger. Command that this stone be made bread. The words from heaven, ‘This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased’ (Matt. 3:17), were still sounding in the ears of Satan. But he was determined to make Christ disbelieve this testimony. ... It was Satan's purpose to cause Him to doubt that word. If Christ's confidence in God could be shaken, Satan knew that the victory in the whole controversy would be his. He could overcome Jesus. He hoped that under the force of despondency and extreme hunger, Christ would lose faith in His Father, and work a miracle in His own behalf. Had He done this, the plan of salvation would have been broken” (DA 118, 119).

Is this an easy temptation? Only in the sense that it is easy to fall into it.

Take another aspect of the first temptation, for instance. His temptation for Christ was, “If Thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread." He wouldn’t of course tempt us to do that. His temptation for us would probably be, “Curse God, and die!” Which temptation is easier to fall into?

The devil is extremely clever, Tom. There are no temptations easy to overcome. There are only temptations easy to fall into.

As I mentioned earlier, there is no difference in temptation, for fallen or unfallen beings:

"The enticements which Christ resisted were those that we find it so difficult to withstand. They were urged upon Him in as much greater degree as His character is superior to ours. With the terrible weight of the sins of the world upon Him, Christ withstood the test upon appetite, upon the love of the world, and upon that love of display which leads to presumption. These were the temptations that overcame Adam and Eve, and that so readily overcome us. {DA 116, 117}

Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15954
09/30/05 08:05 PM
09/30/05 08:05 PM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
R:Who said that being tempted on the basis of correct impulses are easy temptations?

Tom:I did, based on personal experience. I have found the temptations to do something I like to do are more difficult to meet than temptations to do things I dislike. I have also noticed that things I like to do are not necessarily things that issue from "correct impulses" (I'm being charitable to myself here -- I don't know if they ever come from "correct impulses").

R:There is no difference in the strength of the temptation, but just in the perspective of the temptation.
Let’s take, for instance, faith. There are people who are prone to doubt, so Satan will arrange his temptations in such a way as to confirm the person in his doubts. If the person has faith, he will arrange his temptations so as to make the person fall from his faith.

Take, for instance, the aspect of faith in the first temptation of Jesus:

“Though he appears as an angel of light, these first words betray his character. ‘If Thou be the Son of God.’ Here is the insinuation of distrust. Should Jesus do what Satan suggests, it would be an acceptance of the doubt. ... The words rankle with bitterness in his mind. In the tones of his voice is an expression of utter incredulity. Would God treat His own Son thus? Would He leave Him in the desert with wild beasts, without food, without companions, without comfort? He insinuates that God never meant His Son to be in such a state as this. ‘If Thou be the Son of God,’ show Thy power by relieving Thyself of this pressing hunger. Command that this stone be made bread. The words from heaven, ‘This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased’ (Matt. 3:17), were still sounding in the ears of Satan. But he was determined to make Christ disbelieve this testimony. ... It was Satan's purpose to cause Him to doubt that word. If Christ's confidence in God could be shaken, Satan knew that the victory in the whole controversy would be his. He could overcome Jesus. He hoped that under the force of despondency and extreme hunger, Christ would lose faith in His Father, and work a miracle in His own behalf. Had He done this, the plan of salvation would have been broken” (DA 118, 119).

Is this an easy temptation? Only in the sense that it is easy to fall into it.

Tom:The temptation was difficult because Christ took our nature and took our sin, which is my point. If Christ had not taken our nature or our sin, there would have been no temptation at all. The temptation was difficult for Him because of our baggage which He assumed. The same baggage which makes our temptations difficult made His difficult.

R:Take another aspect of the first temptation, for instance. His temptation for Christ was, “If Thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread." He wouldn’t of course tempt us to do that. His temptation for us would probably be, “Curse God, and die!” Which temptation is easier to fall into?

Tom:Just an aside, Satan also tempted Christ with "Curse God, and die!" especially on the cross. There's no temptation which we have that Christ didn't meet. If He didn't meet it and overcome it, we would have no hope in victory. We can do nothing He hasn't done.

R:The devil is extremely clever, Tom. There are no temptations easy to overcome. There are only temptations easy to fall into.

Tom:To use your definition, some temptations are easier to fall into than others. In particular, the easiest temptations for us to fall into are those we have already fallen into so many times. There has to be a mechanism by which we can avoid falling into these temptations. I believe our victory over these easy-to-fall-into temptations was provided by Jesus Christ. I would emphasize that these temptations had to be just as easy for Christ to fall into as us, or if not He was not tempted in all points as we are.

R:As I mentioned earlier, there is no difference in temptation, for fallen or unfallen beings:

"The enticements which Christ resisted were those that we find it so difficult to withstand. They were urged upon Him in as much greater degree as His character is superior to ours. With the terrible weight of the sins of the world upon Him, Christ withstood the test upon appetite, upon the love of the world, and upon that love of display which leads to presumption. These were the temptations that overcame Adam and Eve, and that so readily overcome us. {DA 116, 117}

Tom:There's a *huge* difference. The difference is that unfallen beings have never sinned and do not have sinful natures. The reason the temptations were difficult for Christ was because He took our nature and our sin upon Him.

Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15955
10/01/05 04:14 AM
10/01/05 04:14 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
quote:
I believe sinful suggestions can orginiate in either our fallen flesh or our sinful mind. Do you disagree with this, Mike?

Yes, I do. Our new man mind, however, does not generate and communicate unholy thoughts and feelings. Only our old man mind can tempt us. But when we’re born again our old man mind is crucified and buried. So, to be tempted by it again we must first disconnect from Jesus and thereby resurrect our old man mind.

Rosangela, the following quote says it is our mind, not our fleshly nature, that is changed when we're born again.

COL 98, 99
The leaven hidden in the flour works invisibly to bring the whole mass under its leavening process; so the leaven of truth works secretly, silently, steadily, to transform the soul. The natural inclinations are softened and subdued. New thoughts, new feelings, new motives, are implanted. A new standard of character is set up--the life of Christ. The mind is changed; the faculties are roused to action in new lines. Man is not endowed with new faculties, but the faculties he has are sanctified. The conscience is awakened. We are endowed with traits of character that enable us to do service for God. {COL 98.3}

“The natural inclinations are softened and subdued.” – not eliminated or converted.

“New thoughts, new feelings, new motives, are implanted.” – not gradually accumulated.

“The mind is changed; the faculties are roused to action in new lines.” – we receive the implanted mind of the new man.

“Man is not endowed with new faculties, but the faculties he has are sanctified.” – that is, the faculties of the mind, not fallen flesh nature.

“We are endowed with traits of character that enable us to do service for God.” – that is, new traits of character we did not possess before we were born again.

The following quotes all make it clear that it is the mind that is changed when we’re born again – not our fallen flesh nature. We receive the attributes of God and His righteous traits of character. Then we develop them, beginning now and continuing throughout eternity.

1MCP 67
The mind is changed; the faculties are set to work. Man is not supplied with new faculties, but the faculties he has are sanctified. The conscience hitherto dead is aroused. But man cannot make this change himself. It can be made only by the Holy Spirit. {1MCP 67.2}

2MCP 692
The Spirit of God does not create new faculties in the converted man but works a decided change in the employment of those faculties. When mind and heart and soul are changed, man is not given a new conscience, but his will is submitted to a conscience renewed, a conscience whose dormant sensibilities are aroused by the working of the Holy Spirit.--Lt 44, 1899. (HC 104.) {2MCP 692.3}

OHC 104
The Spirit of God does not create new faculties in the converted man, but works a decided change in the employment of those faculties. When mind and heart and soul are changed, man is not given a new conscience, but his will is submitted to a conscience renewed, a conscience whose dormant sensibilities are aroused by the working of the Holy Spirit. {OHC 104.2}

TDG 186
The heart must be cleansed from all impurity, man must be fitted with traits of character that will enable him to do service for God in any line. The process is invisible by which the leaven changes the mass of meal into which it has been introduced, but it works until the meal is converted into bread. So must the Spirit of God work a radical change. New faculties are not supplied, but a thorough change is made in the employment of those faculties. The natural inclinations are softened and subdued. New thoughts, new feelings, new motives are implanted. But while every faculty is regenerated, man does not lose his identity. {TDG 186.1}

Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15956
10/01/05 11:36 AM
10/01/05 11:36 AM
Rosangela  Offline
5500+ Member
Brazil
I think you guys are not understanding what I’m saying. Instead of trying to reply point by point to what you said, I’m going to make a last attempt to explain what I mean.

Natural inclinations/impulses are the inclinations that every human being possesses because God implanted them in us. These are softened and controlled at conversion. Of course they can’t be eliminated.

For instance, no human being wants to suffer, no human being wants to die, no human being wants to be humiliated, scorned, reproached, and all human beings will do everything possible to avoid this. All human beings can be tempted on the point of physical appetites – food, water, sex. The faith of every human being can be taxed, for we don’t see God and on many occasions it does seem He has abandoned us; the patience of every human being can be taxed (because anger is an impulse God implanted in us). All human beings can be tempted to be selfishly ambitious (because ambition is an impulse God implanted in us). So, all these impulses cannot and will not be removed; they can only be controlled by a will which must be itself under the control of God. They are part of our human condition.

“The human will of Christ would not have led him to the wilderness of temptation, to fast, and to be tempted of the devil. It would not have led him to endure humiliation, scorn, reproach, suffering, and death. His human nature shrank from all these things as decidedly as ours shrinks from them.” {ST, October 29, 1894 par. 9}

But what about evil impulses? What is an evil impulse? It is an imbalance in, or perversion of, a correct impulse, which makes you more susceptible to some kinds of temptation. After your conversion, when you ask God, He will gradually correct, according to your consent and will, the imbalance in that impulse, bringing it back to balance. And again, these impulses are in the mind, not in the body (the impulses that are in the body, which were implanted by God, cannot be removed, as I said, but just controlled).

I will ask your permission to illustrate this with a personal example. I was baptized at 16, however I joined the church convinced but not converted, and I was painfully aware of that. I spent 6 years in church trying to find God. During this time, I became painfully aware of my sins and of the weak points in my character, but I could do nothing about it; I was under the control of inherited and cultivated tendencies to evil, and my life was a life of defeat (Romans 7). To cut a long story short, one day, after six years, I found God, and believed His love for me personally. I was converted, justified, born again.

Just a few days after this, I involuntarily told a small lie. This was a problem that had been disturbing me for many years. I involuntarily told small lies and couldn’t control it, because it was an automatic behavior. I went to the Lord and told Him that if He left me to myself I could not do otherwise; it was up to Him to correct what was wrong.

Again a few days after this I saw myself in a situation in which I would have involuntarily lied, but this time I was shocked to see that I had spontaneously told the truth. Don’t you think that it was God implanting truth in my heart? Don’t you think God was transforming an impulse to lie in an impulse to tell the truth? Well, this happened almost 25 years ago. Until this day, every time I tell the truth spontaneously I still marvel, because it’s a miracle. Not once since that day have I told one lie involuntarily.

Am I still tempted to lie? By all means, like all human beings. There were many occasions on which, pressed by circumstances, I was tempted to lie - but never involuntarily. Temptation no longer led me automatically to tell a lie. I now had the choice to lie or not; I could evaluate things and choose. I can say that my natural tendency now is to tell the truth, although, as I said, I can be tempted, in pressing circumstances, to tell a lie. In some few occasions during these almost 25 years, I did choose to tell a lie. My connection with Christ failed and Satan took the opportunity to make me fall from the truth. But can you see it is completely different now? I no longer have an impulse to tell lies, I have an impulse to tell the truth.

Evil impulses aren’t suddenly removed at conversion. God will bring them to our notice one by one, and God must transform them one by one. The weaknesses you have are not my weaknesses, and my weaknesses may not be yours, but all these weaknesses may be corrected, and this is what victory is all about. However, this victory can only be maintained through a living connection with Christ moment by moment, otherwise we will fall.

Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15957
10/02/05 01:44 AM
10/02/05 01:44 AM
Tom  Offline
Active Member 2012
14500+ Member
Lawrence, Kansas
Thank you Rosangela for sharing that personal testimony. I sympathize with you regarding the comment about Romans 7. I passed through the same thing, but in my case it was longer than 6 years (about double that).

I'm curious as to why you think I haven't been understanding what you've been writing. It seems to me I have been, but simply do not see things the same way, and for that reason have been responding and asking questions. Seeing something in a different way does not necessarily imply a lack of understanding.

However, I am sure it's possible I have been misunderstanding you, so if there's something I wrote which made you think "He's not understanding what I'm writing." I'd appreciate it if you would point that out. I know I've often been frustrated on this site at this very thing as I see my words twisted in ways I never intended, making it obvious to me that I was not understood. So if I have done something similar, I'd like to know.

There is one thing I'm not clear about, and that is how Christ could be sexually tempted according to how you see things. I got the impression from what you wrote previously that you did not believe that Christ could be sexually tempted, but your last post seems to be saying that He could, so this is one point at least where I have apparently misunderstood you (unless I'm misunderating your latest post, which I've taken to imply that Christ could be sexually tempted).

Thank you again for your personal testimony.

Re: What happens to our sinful flesh nature when we are born again? #15958
10/03/05 03:40 AM
10/03/05 03:40 AM
Mountain Man  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2019

20000+ Member
Southwest USA
Rosangela, your testimony helped me understand alot better what you've been trying to convey. Thank you so much. And congratulations on your new life and victories. I am truly thrilled for you. I love it when the gospel works so powerfully in the lives of God's dear people.

But it sounds like your done posting on this thread and topic. Too bad. Just in case you end up reading this post I want to respond to what you posted above.

You referred to spontaneous lying versus calculated lying. I agree there is a difference. However, I believe the origin of each is the same, namely, sinful flesh nature. That is, all internally generated temptations originate in our fallen flesh nature - not in the mind of the new man.

We become consciously aware of the temptations (i.e., generated and communicated as unholy thoughts and feelings by our fallen flesh nature) in our new man mind, but they do not originate there. They originate in our sinful flesh nature.

But I agree with you that all our natural impulses begin as innocent and legitimate needs (i.e., hunger, thirst, joy, happiness, peace, etc.). I also believe they are generated and transmitted by our various organs along the central nervous system as encoded electrical impulses, which wonderfully, and mysteriously, become conscious thoughts and feelings in our new man mind (in the case of born again believers).

However, I also believe the electrical impulses are intercepted and perverted by our fallen nature. They are converted into unholy conscious thoughts and feelings. With the mind of the new man we may, by the grace of God, recognize and resist them unto the honor and glory of God.

Certain aspects of our fallen flesh nature are softened and subdued over time. As we abide in Jesus and consistently resist them they lose their power and appeal and cease to be a problem. However, other forms of the same problem (for example, impatience) will surface as we grow older.

Our sinful flesh nature will never stop perverting the innocent and legitimate needs produced by our body. We are stuck with it until the day Jesus returns and replaces it with a sinless one, like the one Adam and Eve possessed before they chose to eat the forbidden fruit.

Page 6 of 39 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 38 39

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!