HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,325 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166860
07/16/14 01:00 PM
07/16/14 01:00 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
All that does is lull people to sleep.
Like the shepherd boy that kept calling out "the wolf is coming", and people rushed out to help only to find it was a false alarm. When the wolf actually did come, no one came to help because they didn't believe.
And I think you hit upon the target!

It may not be of the individuals, but it is the goal of whom they are following...

Re: Biblical predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166864
07/16/14 01:32 PM
07/16/14 01:32 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: James Peterson

• 1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
    -
  • 1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
    -
  • 1 John 4:3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
    -
  • 2 John 1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

According to John here, as well as the Gospels, there is one coming who repudiates Jesus Christ, saying He (Jesus) was not the Messiah nor was He the Son of God Incarnate. Such a one is non-Christian, since only non-Christians refuse to acknowledge that Jesus of Nazareth is the Saviour of the world. As Communism was to the Catholics, so Atheism will be to the Protestants.

In turning away from Jesus Christ, the Jews vehemently shouted, "We have no king but Caesar!" And indeed THE Antichrist ruled over them with an iron fist. Have you not read about the events leading up to the fall of Jerusalem? History just keeps repeating itself, over and over again. There is no "National Sunday Law" to come but SDA will drift into cultic zenophobia over the Sabbath. As for the rest of the denominations, because they have become brittle, cold and lifeless, God will give them over to their own king, a man just like their inner faithless spirit, who will crush their faces in the dust: THE Antichrist.

The world is barreling to such an age, one of wanton disregard for religion and the exaltation of human potential and the pursuit of wealth. "Where is your God," they will ask. "Let Him come and save you." Jesus said, "because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved." (Mat. 24:12-13)

///

1Jo 4:2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,

1Jo 4:15 Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.
1Jo 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

1Jo 3:24 Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

What does confessing Jesus Christ mean? Does it mean that God will dwell in him? Does it mean that he abides in God, and God in him? What does it mean by abiding in God? Would it follow from 1 John 3:24 that it means keeping His commandments?

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166867
07/16/14 02:23 PM
07/16/14 02:23 PM
jamesonofthunder  Offline
Banned
SDA
Active Member 2015

3500+ Member
USA
You all are so off base, especially His child.

Go ahead and scoff. I know what God has shown me and none of it has failed.

Search me oh God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts, see if there is any offensive way in me and lead me to the way everlasting. Amen
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: dedication] #166868
07/16/14 03:12 PM
07/16/14 03:12 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
Those who focused on individual presidents or popes must, with every passing president and pope, weave a different story. Imagination is an interesting thing as we see people weaving current presidents and popes into the prophecies only to have to weave a new web with each election and change.

I've been watching people do this for some 20 years.
Once upon a time the hype was all on president Regan. he was the "one".

Then I remember "His Child" going into great detail *based on his supposed discoveries in Daniel" on how Clinton and Al Gore were the fulfillment.

Then Bush Jr. was definitely the last one -- the fourth since Regan. Now new theories abound saying Obama is the last one.

What is the purpose of such speculation?
Granted, one of these times it will be correct, the end will come, but why build on a continuous stream of error?

All that does is lull people to sleep.
Like the shepherd boy that kept calling out "the wolf is coming", and people rushed out to help only to find it was a false alarm. When the wolf actually did come, no one came to help because they didn't believe.

So with all the "last president" studies when presented as if they were the present truth for our times -- so many have failed already that people simply laugh.

How much better to focus ON THE ISSUES!
The issues are building up as prophesied.
Each and every president and pope in the last several decades has contributed more building blocks to build up the issues, however, none were the last, another followed.

Do we focus on the issues (the signs that the end is near) or do we continue to speculate on individuals, sending out failed interpretations after failed interpretations?

Dedication,

Sister White reminds us:

Originally Posted By: EGW
In reviewing our past history, having traveled over every step of advance to our present standing, I can say, Praise God! As I see what the Lord has wrought, I am filled with astonishment, and with confidence in Christ as leader. We have nothing to fear for the future, except as we shall forget the way the Lord has led us, and His teaching in our past history.--LS 196 (1902).

The history of ancient Israel is a striking illustration of the past experience of the Adventist body. God led His people in the Advent movement, even as He led the children of Israel from Egypt. In the great disappointment their faith was tested as was that of the Hebrews at the Red Sea. Had they still trusted to the guiding hand that had been with them in their past experience, they would have seen of the salvation of God. If all who had labored unitedly in the work in 1844 had received the third angel's message, and proclaimed it in the power of the Holy Spirit, the Lord would have wrought mightily with their efforts. A flood of light would have been shed upon the world. Years ago the inhabitants of the earth would have been warned, the closing work completed, and Christ would have come for the redemption of His people. {GC88 457.1}

How did God lead His people in 1843?
They were wrong, Jesus did not come.

How did God lead His people in 1844?
They were wrong, Jesus did not come.

How did God lead His people in 1844?
He revealed the Sanctuary message.

God allowed His people to be wrong twice
before they got it right!

But the Sanctuary message is a message of faith.
God's people cannot prove it except by the Scriptures.
And there are many who will not believe it.

In 1843 and 1844, God allowed His people to be wrong twice.
And when their prophetic understanding was right
they could only claim to be right 1/3 of the time
and that part of their prophetic understanding
is counted as wrong by most of the world.

Thus while God has led His people on the right track.
their prophetic understanding was 2/3 wrong in 1843-44
and that part which they believe to be true
THEY CANNOT PROVE IT, but accept it by faith.

For the past 20-years you have held God to a higher standard.
Forgetting that the human vessel is not infallible,
you have demanded a 100% accuracy rate for God's people.

If the prophetic understanding presented is not 100%
all of the time you have been among the first
to call the bearer of the message a false prophet
and to speak and work against the message.

Many times with weeping, I have taken your case to the Lord.
But if you should see the errors of your past,
it may be too late to be of any good for yourself
or those who you have turned from searching for truth.

I know that I called Gore over Bush.
Albert Arnold Gore II (666) George Walker Bush (664)
But when Bush was elected his count changed (President Bush II)
President George Walker Bush II (666)

I know I did not get prophecy right when Bush II was President.
I know I did not get prophecy right when I wrote Benedict was the last pope.

I missed the SOP counsel.

By their fulfillment in these last days they will explain themselves. (7BC 949.6)

But I DID GET PROPHECY RIGHT when Pope Benedict resigned in 2013.

And I could have had it more right if I had studied more.

While the naysayers were saying that Revelation 17 is not about individuals, I was saying it is about 7 popes and Benedict was the last one. He was to reign a short space that could not exceed 7-years (the number of completeness). But He was already in his 8th year.

And now that prophecy in Daniel and Revelation has been fulfilled:

I understood that 2005 (his ascension year was counted as Pope John-Paul II's last year) and that the Babylonian calender goes from spring to spring so he could not be in office past the spring of 2013. He resigned a few weeks shy of New Years Day on the Babylonian calender 2013.

Praise God He gave me prophetic understanding! But alas I could not understand how Pope Francis I fit Revelation 17.

You will never imagine the distress of my soul as I read the entire book of Revelation daily for a month after Francis was selected. Then in agony of spirit I cried out to God,
"I don't understand. You've led me to proclaim before the fact that Benedict would not be pope after the spring of 2013, but I do not understand how Francis I fits the 8 popes in Revelation 17"

While I was weeping in prayer on my knees at my bedside, the Spirit spoke to me: "you are reading the wrong book." and this Spirit of Prophecy explanation came to mind:

Revelation is the supplement of Daniel. (2SM 114.2)

In Revelation 17, Babylon is about to fall.

Babylon had 2 kings and Daniel was made the third ruler as Babylon was about to fall.

The papacy has 2 popes Benedict the retired and Francis. It will soon have a third moments before it falls.

Daniel and Revelation make statements, and expand and explain.

Revelation 16 tells of the three frogs. Rev 17 states the 8th pope will be of the 7 and my study shows it will be John-Paul II, but it would have to be Satan pretending to be J-P II. Thus when the papacy falls: there will be three popes as there were 3 rulers in Babylon.

Then I understood how the hour: 83-years 4-months fit the prophecy.

The Judgment of the dead 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928.

The papacy received its deadly wound February 1798.
It was dead from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928.

The Judgment Hour of the living was to follow. When would it begin? the restoration of the papacy in 1929 had three beginning dates for three different parts of the process.

Judgment begins on the day of Judgment (Yom Kippur)
The papacy was alive in 1929: Yom Kippur 1929 was October 14

The healed papacy (living papal beast) was allotted one hour with the ten American Presidents.

The living papacy with one solo pope ruling was to be alive
from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013.
Thus Pope Benedict resigned 2/11/13 effective 2/28/13.

I remember how God has led His people in the past. He put them on the right trail and let them get it wrong to build their faith in His word because:

Originally Posted By: Romans 1:17
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

I know how God has led me in the past and how He is leading me now. And I know how hard I have tried to study with the brethren and sisters, and how Satan has had me to mis-speak or those to whom I was speaking to mis-hear. And how hard the devil has worked to destroy me.

(November 2009 the bank took my house. My wife left with the kids. Alone, I fought to stay there. God interceded and they paid me $5000 to move. Then at 12 noon on 4/27/2010 I published my book Echoes of Doomsday showing among other things that natural disasters are increasing because GW set up an abomination that makes desolate 9/20/01. A tornado took the roof off that house at 6 pm 4/27/2010, 6 hours after the book came out.)

I had given a neighbor, my pastor, one of my books. He said he would read it. I prayed for him often. A few weeks before the tornado I asked if he had read the book. He said no but he would get to it. The way he said it was if ever I get to it. I was impressed to stop praying for him. The tornado ruined his house. It looked perfect on the outside from the front. But the back wall gone and the inside was totaled. I told him I had stopped praying for him. he asked why. I told him I had prayed for a lady and she died. He had a huge belly laugh and said "pray for me anyways." I did and he dropped dead while on a mission trip in south America. I learned later that the lady's prayer group was praying for him the moment he died. "Lord we love out pastor, but he is not meeting the needs of our church. Please send us a pastor of your calling." His death has shaken those women to this day. Though none of us prayed for his hurt, we know the power of prayer.

I know that God is in charge of His work and we need to pray and be careful that we pray for God's will to be done in all things. And it is written:

Originally Posted By: Philippians 2:12
Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

“Not all who proclaimed the first and the second angel’s message are to give the third, even after they fully embrace it, for some have been in so many errors and delusions that they can but just save their own souls, and if they undertake to guide others, they will be the means of overthrowing them… They would have to be…freed from all their errors, or they could never enter the kingdom.” (EW 62.1)

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166872
07/16/14 04:13 PM
07/16/14 04:13 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
But I DID GET PROPHECY RIGHT when Pope Benedict resigned in 2013.

How is that different from saying Nostradamus must be correct because he got it right about Princess Diana's death?
Quote:

The penultimate of the surname of Prophet

Will take Diana for his day and rest:

He will wander because of a frantic head,

And delivering a great people from subjection.
Well, sort of, kind of...

Or astrologers are correct because sometimes they accidentally get it right.

How can we test you?

Quote:
A tornado took the roof off that house at 6 pm 4/27/2010, 6 hours after the book came out.)
Why is 6 p.m. and 6 hours relevant? Nostradamus interpretation?

Quote:
I told him I had prayed for a lady and she died. He had a huge belly laugh and said "pray for me anyways." I did and he dropped dead while on a mission trip in south America.

Ok, so your prayers lead to people's deaths.
And you believe it.
And see nothing wrong with it.

Nostradamus,
it sounds like it not.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166873
07/16/14 04:16 PM
07/16/14 04:16 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
That is, your prayers lead to people's deaths who refuse to read your books?

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: kland] #166890
07/17/14 03:15 AM
07/17/14 03:15 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
That is, your prayers lead to people's deaths who refuse to read your books?

kland,
communication is an art. part of it is the speaker, and part of it is the hearer.

Jesus asked, how readest thou? And the answer that He received gave Him insight on how to reply to the person.

Are you putting an understanding of Bible prophecy on the same level as an understanding of Nostradamus? If that be the case, you should have known of Diana's death before she died.

When a sincere truth seeker goes to God seeking truth, he finds it. And when God impresses an individual to do something or not to do something, that individual should listen to the Holy Spirit.

Discernment is like wisdom.

James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166917
07/18/14 03:50 AM
07/18/14 03:50 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Quote:
“Not all who proclaimed the first and the second angel’s message are to give the third, even after they fully embrace it, for some have been in so many errors and delusions that they can but just save their own souls, and if they undertake to guide others, they will be the means of overthrowing them… They would have to be…freed from all their errors, or they could never enter the kingdom.” (EW 62.1)

Have you noticed something?
This thread has been derailed into minor issues and is no longer addressing the issues of the third angel's message.

There is no spiritual value in trying to determine the "last president". Every one of those presidents nominated by people as "the last" based on whatever reason, over the last century, could have been the last had not Christ commanded the four angels to hold back the winds of strife a little longer. Obama could be the last, but if he isn't no damage is done to the message of the third angel. The end will come, suddenly. Everything is lined up for it. But the timing is in God's hands. The important thing is live for and with Christ NOW! Our probation could close any time, life is not certain. We need to make our calling and election sure NOW, Today! We need to encourage our friends and loved ones to make their calling and election as God's children sure.

Quote:
If every soldier of Christ had done his duty, if every watchman on the walls of Zion had given the trumpet a certain sound, the world might ere this have heard the message of warning. But the work is years behind. While men have slept, Satan has stolen a march upon us.--Testimonies, vol. 9, p. 29.

Had the purpose of God been carried out by His people in giving to the world the message of mercy, Christ would, ere this, have come to the earth, and the saints would have received their welcome into the city of God.--Testimonies, vol. 6, p. 450.

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: dedication] #166918
07/18/14 04:11 AM
07/18/14 04:11 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
Those who focused on individual presidents or popes must, with every passing president and pope, weave a different story. ...

What is the purpose of such speculation?

Dedication,

After I replied to this post, the Holy Spirit moved me to ponder you words from a different perspective.

Originally Posted By: Revelation 1:3
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

God wants us to understand His word!

Originally Posted By: Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee...seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3).

We can see the waymarks that are all along the way. When we are traveling along a road alone, and see a guide board; if we can read we know that we are at such a place; so it is if our minds are active and so consecrated to God that we can understand His workings, we can know just where we are in this world's history. Things we spoke of 25 years ago are just working up. The powers of darkness are working with an intensity from within, but God has been working for us, and He will work for us that Christ shall not have died in vain, that we may have of the life that runs parallel with the life of Jehovah. It is this little, little atom of a world that is absorbing all our force. {2SAT 48.5}

With the servant of the LORD assuring us that we can know just where we are in this world's history, why would we not want to know it?

Why would anyone focus on ancient history when God is revealing current events in His word? The waymarks are good as waymarks, but the word of God does not leave us at 605 BC.

Daniel is today standing in his lot, and we are to give him place to speak to the people. Our message is to go forth as a lamp that burneth. "At that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever." {AUCR, March 11, 1907 par. 10}

Knowing the Present Truth that Christ is going to come while Obama is President is a big deal. It affects whether we spend our retirement income or hoard it to keep it from God's work. It affects our decision to have children now or to go into the US military or ministry? Proclaim the third angel's message with force while freedom lingers to do the work that God would have us do.

As I viewed poor souls dying for want of the present truth, and some who professed to believe the truth were letting them die by withholding the necessary means to carry forward the work of God, the sight was too painful, and I begged of the angel to remove it from me. I saw that when the cause of God called for some of their property, like the young man who came to Jesus (Matthew 19:16-22) they went away sorrowful, and that soon the overflowing scourge would pass over and sweep their possessions all away, and then it would be too late to sacrifice earthly goods, and lay up a treasure in heaven. {EW 49.1}

There is a great work for us to do before success will crown our efforts. There must be decided reforms in our homes and in our churches. Parents must labor for the salvation of their children. God will work with our efforts when we do on our part all that He has enjoined upon us and qualified us to do; but because of our unbelief, worldliness, and indolence, blood-bought souls in the very shadow of our homes are dying in their sins, and dying unwarned. Is Satan always thus to triumph? Oh, no! The light reflected from the cross of Calvary indicates that a greater work is to be done than our eyes have yet witnessed. {5T 383.1}

Should anyone go backward to the 4-kingdoms that sealed the authenticity of Daniel's prophecy proclaiming them PRESENT TRUTH? Or forward to the endtime meaning that is revealed while Daniel is standing in his lot on the eve of Christ's Advent?

Many will honestly search the Word for light as those in the past have searched it; and they see light in the Word. But they did not pass over the ground in their experience, when these messages of warning were first proclaimed. Not having had this experience, some do not appreciate the value of the truths that have been to us as waymarks, and that have made us as a peculiar people what we are. They do not make a right application of the Scriptures, and thus they frame theories that are not correct. It is true that they quote an abundance of Scripture, and teach much that is true; but truth is so mixed with error as to lead to wrong conclusions. Yet because they can weave Scripture into their theories, they think they have a straight chain of truth. Many who did not have an experience in the rise of the messages, accept these erroneous theories, and are led into false paths, backward instead of forward. This is the enemy's design. {17MR 12.5}

Re: Biblical Predictions of Antichrist & Sunday Laws [Re: James Peterson] #166926
07/18/14 03:21 PM
07/18/14 03:21 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
And if Christ doesn't come while Obama is president, no big deal. You will say it was error, that you interpreted it wrong, there was a miscalculation, etc., but now we have the last president whomever.

Quote:
They do not make a right application of the Scriptures, and thus they frame theories that are not correct. It is true that they quote an abundance of Scripture, and teach much that is true; but truth is so mixed with error as to lead to wrong conclusions. Yet because they can weave Scripture into their theories, they think they have a straight chain of truth.
Relevant quote you quoted.

And when the boy cried "wolf" the third time, all the townspeople just ignored him and went about their work.

Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!