HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,956 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23
Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: APL] #167915
09/03/14 04:25 PM
09/03/14 04:25 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: APL
This power, the last that is to wage war against the church and the law of God, is represented by a beast with lamblike horns. The beasts preceding it had risen from the sea; but this came up out of the earth, representing the peaceful rise of the nation which it symbolized--the United States. {ST, February 8, 1910 par. 5}

T
he "two horns like a lamb" well represent the character of our own Government, as expressed in its two fundamental principles,--Republicanism and Protestantism. These principles are the secret of our power and prosperity as a nation. Those who first found an asylum on the shores of America, rejoiced that they had reached a country free from the arrogant claims of popery and the tyranny of kingly rule. They determined to establish a government upon the broad foundation of civil and religious liberty. {ST, February 8, 1910 par. 6}

The two horns = Republicanism and Protestantism.

That is how you read it. But not all will read it right even though it is clearly set forth.

The "two horns like a lamb" well represent the character
of our own Government, as expressed in its two fundamental principles,--Republicanism and Protestantism. These principles are the secret of our power and prosperity as a nation. Those who first found an asylum on the shores of America, rejoiced that they had reached a country free from the arrogant claims of popery and the tyranny of kingly rule. They determined to establish a government upon the broad foundation of civil and religious liberty. {ST, February 8, 1910 par. 6}

In Bible prophecy, horns still symbolize people like the first king and the kings of the Medes and Persians (see Daniel 8:20-22 and "ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings," Revelation 17:12)

God is not the author of confusion. His word clearly states that horns symbolize individuals (kings) and the Spirit of prophecy clearly explains that the "lamblike" characteristics of those individuals that control the Government will be as expressed in its two fundamental principles,--Republicanism and Protestantism. But when this is studied completely, it is a guise. These men speak as a dragon.

But not everyone is going to understand. Ellen understood:

"The Lord shall judge the ends of the earth; and He shall give strength unto His king, and exalt the horn of His anointed." {ST, October 27, 1881 par. 19}

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #167932
09/04/14 04:12 PM
09/04/14 04:12 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication

Another question – is the “one hour” prophetic time or is it an expression of “a short time”?

Could its use be in connection with the hour "watches" of ancient Judaism, and it's use alerting us to "watch and pray" as the end scenes are about to come?

Didn't Prophetic Time (symbolic day/year reckoning) end in 1844?

Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick

I think the day/year principle is valid here ...

What are your thoughts on the drying up of the Euphrates, Dedication, anyone?

I addressed the Euphrates in my last post.

Regarding the day for a year: EGW clearly states that it is a valid prophetic tool and she cites it in regards to the 1260-days for the papacy as 1260-years from AD 538 to 1798.

But she also says:

Originally Posted By: EGW
" In the last days Satan will appear as an angel of light, with great power and heavenly glory, and claim to be the Lord of the whole earth. He will declare that the Sabbath has been changed from the seventh to the first day of the week; and as lord of the first day of the week he will present this spurious sabbath as a test of loyalty to him. Then will take place the final fulfillment of the Revelator's prophecy.

13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months.
13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. Revelation 13:4-18." {19MR 282.1}

I recently double checked this quote with the EGW Estates in DC. Brother Fagal pulled the original document and e-mailed me to say "So it does indeed refer to these verses in Revelation 13, and this is the prophecy that she mentioned just before the reference." "I confirmed it by going to the manuscript, where the verses were written out."

EGW stated "Then will take place the final fulfillment of the Revelator's prophecy." followed by quoting "13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty [and] two months..."

This 42 months cannot be a day for a year when it has its final fulfillment. It has a final fulfillment or EGW would not have quoted it in that context. And this is EGW saying that a literal 42-months will take place after 1844 and before Christ comes, which proves that her statements about prophetic time have been misunderstood and twisted to say something that she clearly did not say. She uses the term prophetic time specifically to mean "the exact time of Christ's advent" not time prophecy in general that interposes between 1844 and Christ's Advent.

The trash that has crept into Adventism since 1844 has cast its shadow over the light of Present Truth long enough. God's people need to get out from under Satan's shadow and follow the light.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #167948
09/05/14 12:43 PM
09/05/14 12:43 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
HC, can you clarify a couple things for me? What is the drying up of the Euphrates? I'm not sure I understood. And regarding the 3.5 years or 42 months, you're saying that since they are literal the one hour is literal too?

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #167953
09/05/14 07:12 PM
09/05/14 07:12 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
HC, can you clarify a couple things for me? What is the drying up of the Euphrates? I'm not sure I understood...

Hey Mark,

In Rev 17:15 waters are peoples, tongues and multitudes.
Euphrates River is a literal river. When Babylon fell, the Euphrates River was literally dried up by Cyrus.

As I watch the world situation, now: ISIS is literally causing the Christians to flee from the area in Iraq that correlates with the tributaries of the Euphrates and the flow of the Euphrates river itself.

And since Daniel and Revelation are to be understood by their fulfillment in these last days, I have to consider that this is related to the prophecy that the way of the kings of the east will be prepared before Christ comes.

I do not venture to say that this is the only meaning, but that it must be considered less we overlook something of significance. And this event does not necessarily mean that other meanings might not be applicable. it is a matter worthy of our study.

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #167954
09/05/14 08:23 PM
09/05/14 08:23 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
HC, can you clarify a couple things for me? ...regarding the 3.5 years or 42 months, you're saying that since they are literal the one hour is literal too?

Hey Mark,

The hour in Rev 17:12 can be literal, or it can be based on the day for a year calculation, or it can be linked to the day for 1000-years calculation. That hour fits the day=1000-year model when the restored papacy is allotted 83-years 4-months from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013. But that may not be the final meaning.

The 3.5 years were a day for a day: 1260-days for Christ's ministry. Note that Christ's ministry began after He lived for 30-years. Then Christ died Friday, rested Sabbath and arose Sunday (early on the first day).

"Then to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy. " {GC88 443.2}

The papacy counterfeited the life of Christ. The 3.5 years in Christ's life were a day for a year: 1260-years for the papacy to reign from AD 538 to 1798. Did you notice that the papacy began to be exalted by King Clovis the Frank in 508 AD and that process continued until 538 when Emperor Justinian selected Vigilus as pope. Note the counterfeit was in literal time here 30-years = 30-years. And as Christ had victory over three temptations at the end of the 30-years when He was anointed, the papacy's allies uprooted 3 Arian tribes during the 30-years. Likewise as Christ died Friday, Pope Pius VI died in the year of captivity (1798). Then as Christ rested in the grave Sabbath, the papacy rested - there was no pope in 1799. And as Christ arose Sunday, the papacy arose in 1800 when Pius VII was installed as pope.

I noticed that the papacy counterfeited the life of Christ as literal time for the 30-years. Then it counterfeited Christ's 3.5 years and 3 days for death, resting in the tomb, and resurrection as a day for a year.

And notice how Christ's 3 days for death, resting in the tomb, and resurrection compare to the 1000-year day measurement of time. Christ was alive when Friday began which is comparable to the first millennia of the Christian era. He was in His grave the second day (no longer physically present with His disciples in the second millennia). And Christ returned to His disciples to be with them when He arose early on the third (His Second advent will be early in the third millennia).

Thus my study comparing the papacy's counterfeiting of Christ's life shows instances where time was literal, & a day for a year, and potentially a day for 1000-years. And the latter application fits the sin problem: 6000-years for sin to run its course and the last 1000-years is a millennial Sabbath.

Thus an hour can be literal time, or based on a day for a year calculation, or be based on a day for a 1000-years.

Context can be helpful to determine the meaning. But as with the Life of Christ: the 3.5 years were literal for Him BUT a day for a year for the papacy when it counterfeited Christ's life.

When a time prophecy meets its fulfillment, that can help us to confirm how it was intended to be read if we understand it rightly.

Hope that helps
Let me know if I did not answer what you asked. Sometimes my dyslexia kicks in and I misread what was being asked or unintentionally go with an aside.

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #167961
09/06/14 02:00 AM
09/06/14 02:00 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Thanks HC. You answered both and gave me some food for thought. Have a good Sabbath.

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #167963
09/06/14 02:29 AM
09/06/14 02:29 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Below I've juxtaposed two inspired sources. The first is part of Rev. 17 and the second is some commentary on it by Ellen White.

Quote:
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Quote:
"Upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth." {7BC 983.4}
What is it that gives its kingdom to this power? Protestantism, a power which, while professing to have the temper and spirit of a lamb and to be allied to Heaven, speaks with the voice of a dragon. It is moved by a power from beneath (Letter 232, 1899). {7BC 983.5}

Quote:
"These have one mind." There will be a universal bond of union, one great harmony, a confederacy of Satan's forces. "And shall give their power and strength unto the beast." Thus is manifested the same arbitrary, oppressive power against religious liberty, freedom to worship God according to the dictates of conscience, as was manifested by the papacy, when in the past it persecuted those who dared to refuse to conform with the religious rites and ceremonies of Romanism. {7BC 983.6}

In these quotes Ellen White says that Protestantism is represented by ten horns that give their kingdom to the Harlot. Most of us probably agree there. If that's so, what it also suggests to me is that Protestantism is initially content to support the whore but at the end for one hour it devours the whore. This may not be the same thing as when after the close of probation the laymen turn on their religious leaders. In the case of the ten kings, assuming for the moment that it is Protestantism, the picture we have is that initially the Protestant leaders support the Whore and then at the end devour her. What do you all think?

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #167964
09/06/14 02:39 AM
09/06/14 02:39 AM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Another thought: If the ten horn are Protestantism, what implications does that have for interpreting the seven kings and mountains and the eighth head? And who are the ten horns?

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #167967
09/06/14 06:20 AM
09/06/14 06:20 AM
G
Godsloveandlaw  Offline
SDA
Supporting Member 2015
Active Member 2015

Coachella Valley, Cailf.
Brother Mark, this may help concerning your interest in Rev. 17.

Concerning Rev. 7:7-13 -- "Here is a beast whose make-up is similar to that of the leopard-like beast of chapter 13. The horns of this scarlet-colored beast, though, are crownless, and none of his heads are wounded. Also, rather than having the name of Blasphemy written only over his heads, his whole body is full of names of blasphemies.

In previous studies we learned that the leopard-like beast symbolizes the world from the fall of Pagan Rome to our time (The Great Controversy, pg. 442). Now, since the scarlet-colored beast also has ten horns and seven heads, it is again seen that he, too, is in the stream of time a symbol of the world with its civil and religious powers -- horns and heads.

Inasmuch as his head is not wounded as is the head of the leopard-like beast, and since the wound of the leopard-like is healed, it is clear that the scarlet-colored beast represents the world in the time the wound is healed, in the time the two-horned beast (Rev. 13:11-18) makes a likeness of the leopard-like beast in its pre-wounded state.

You notice that the horns of Daniel's fourth beast were crownless, and the horns of John's leopard-like beast crowned, and again that the horns of the scarlet-colored beast are crownless. Inspiration by means of these symbolical beasts portrays three periods of time, one following the other: (1) the period before the European kings received their crowns; (2) the period in which they were crowned; (3) a period of crownless kings in which Babylon the Great reigns supreme.

The fact that nearly all crowned kings of the world have already been dethroned is proof in itself that Period No. 2, the period of the leopard-like beast (crowned horns) is about to pass away, and that Period No. 3, the period of the scarlet-colored beast (crownless horns) is about to be ushered in. In order to make the transition, the present distress of the nations is therefore inevitable.

Rev. 17:14-18 -- "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful. And He saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill His will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

Again, the fact that the ten horns (kings) have one mind (unlike the toe-kings of Daniel 2:42, 43), but have no kingdom of their own, besides the fact that the woman rules the beast, and also the fact that the Communist leaders (crownless kings) of the nations and have one mind (work together for one common cause), -- all these facts show that though Communism appears to be the next power to rule the world, this symbolical prophecy points out that the world will next be ruled by an international religious system, by Babylon the Great, a rival of the religion of Christ, and a counterfeit of the woman in Revelation chapter 12. The scarlet-colored beast, therefore, is the symbol of the world government into which the United Nations will finally evolve.

Since those who have no part in the first resurrection, all the unrepentant sinners from the beginning of the world to the Millennium, are to be resurrected after the 1000 years, they will then positively discover that their names were not written "in the Book of Life", -- no, not one of them, even from the foundation of the world.

The truth thus stands out clearly that then only will they behold the beast in its three phases ("that was, and is not, and yet is"); that is, he "was" before the Millennium; "and is not" during the Millennium; "and yet is" after the Millennium.

He "is not" during the 1000 years because at the commencement of the 1000 years, the beast and the false prophet are "cast into the lake of fire," then the "remnant," all the rest who came not out of Babylon's domain, are "slain with the sword" of the "King of kings, and Lord of lords." Rev. 19:21, 16.

To summarize, having lived before the Millennium, and also after the Millennium, and being dead during the Millennium, the beast is seen in three phases, in three periods: the pre-millennial in which he "was," the millennial in which "he is not" and post-millennial, in which he "is."

He "shall ascend out of the bottomless pit" (out of the pit, in which Satan himself is to be bound for a 1000 years), and then "go into perdition" (Rev. 17:8); that is, he will shortly be put to his second death from which there is no resurrection.

"He is the eighth, and is of the seven"; that is, there are four beasts in Daniel 7, two in Revelation 13, and one in chapter 17 -- seven beasts in all. But the seventh lives twice, and thus after his resurrection "he is the eighth," but "is of the seven." Then he goes into perdition, -- suffers the second death.

The statement, "and there are seven kings," shows that these kings are not in the symbolism; that is, they are not the horns, nor are they the heads. All the horns and the heads are present on the beast, whereas the "seven kings" are not there symbolized -- five are fallen, one is, and the other is yet to come.

We must fully realize that God through this symbolism summarizes the history of the entire world, for the beast, as I said before, is symbolical not only of the pre-millennial world but also of the post-millennial wicked world. The seven kings of kingdoms "from the foundation of the world before the flood;

(1) The ancient world before the flood;
(2) The ancient Babylonian Empire;
(3) The Medo-Persian Empire;
(4) the Grecian Empire;
(5) The Roman Empire. These are fallen.
(6) The one that is, is the world to which the present distress of nations is to give birth (the pre-millennial), and of which the beast itself, in his first phase, is the symbol. And
(7) the one that is to come, is the world after the 1000 years, of which the beast itself, in its third phase, is also a symbol.

Thus along with this symbolism the world of sin is represented from its beginning to its very end. This beast, therefore, is the symbolical summary of the whole world.

The "one hour" is obviously the time from the eleventh to the twelfth allegorical hours as set forth in Matthew 20:6.

Number ten in this instance, as elsewhere in the Bible, carries the meaning of universality. The ten kings have no kingdom while the woman drives the beast, but jointly with the beast they will have power as kings. The phrase, "as yet," implies that after the one hour they will receive their kingdom.

Rev. 17:14 -- "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful."

These kings are to be anti-religious and therefore anti-Christian. They shall eventually make war with the Lord and with His called, chosen, and faithful ones, but "the Lamb shall overcome" the kings.

The woman, as shown before, is the symbol of a confederated religious system with which the horns are not only in disagreement but are also her enemies. Consequently, after the symbolical hour is passed, they unseat her from the beast, make her desolate, and burn her with fire. Then it is that they receive their kingdom "for a season and time." Dan. 7:12.

Rev. 17:17 -- "For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill His will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled."

The call to come out of Babylon (Rev. 18:4), is a call to God's people to come out of her geographic dominion."

(Taken from Timely Greetings, vol.2 , no.18, p.18-23) For some of you who may be wondering, the "Timely Greetings" volumes, were sermon addresses that brother Houteff gave in the 1940's and 1950's)

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #167976
09/06/14 04:39 PM
09/06/14 04:39 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Interesting GLL. I've read it through. I'll look at it more carefully now. In the mean time, is that totally the same way you see it?

Page 3 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 22 23

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!