HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,621
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 11
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, Nadi, 3 invisible), 3,460 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23
Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #174695
06/28/15 03:00 PM
06/28/15 03:00 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
The Islam situation fits FAR better as the King of the South.

Islam already has their tabernacle in Jerusalem.

In 637 AD, The Muslims conquered Jerusalem from the Romans. (KOTN lost Palestine to KOTS) During the Papal called crusades the (KOTN) fought against the Muslims (KOTS) over Jerusalem, the Christians (KOTN) gaining control for awhile, but it reverted back to the Muslims (KOTS) and remained under their jurisdiction for many centuries.

So the Adventist Pioneers knowing all this history, got it wrong, with no reproof from the SOP. In fact, EGW listed U. Smith's book with several of hers as having special importance. And you say she was wrong and the pioneers were wrong. Time will tell who was right. It might not be long...

Daniel and Revelation, Great Controversy, Patriarchs and Prophets, and Desire of Ages should now go to the world. The grand instruction contained in Daniel and Revelation has been eagerly perused by many in Australia. This book has been the means of bringing many precious souls to a knowledge of the truth. Everything that can be done should be done to circulate Thoughts on Daniel and Revelation. I know of no other book that can take the place of this one. It is God's helping hand.--MS 76, 1901. {PM 356.2}

-----

In The Desire of Ages, Patriarchs and Prophets, The Great Controversy, and in Daniel and the Revelation, there is precious instruction. These books must be regarded as of special importance, and every effort should be made to get them before the people.--Letter 229, 1903.
{CM 123.2}

The light given was that Thoughts on Daniel and the Revelation, The Great Controversy, and Patriarchs and Prophets, would make their way. They contain the very message the people must have, the special light God had given His people. The angels of God would prepare the way for these books in the hearts of the people.-- Special Instruction Regarding Royalties, p. 7. (1899)
{CM 123.3}

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: kland] #174702
06/28/15 08:00 PM
06/28/15 08:00 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: kland
But can we just make up vague things unrelated, and then say, see it came to pass?

I must say it would remove you from critique.

When June ends, we won't have nothing to say you were or were not correct

I am a student of Bible prophecy and of the Spirit of Prophecy.

It is written:
"For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. " (1Co 13:12)

If you don't read it the same way that I read it you won't come to the same conclusions.

It is akin to the Adventists that declared Jesus was coming in 1843. They were wrong. The kept studying and decided that He was coming in 1844. Wrong. Then they decided that Jesus had commenced the IJ in 1844. And of course they were right, but could not prove it except by faith in the Scriptures. So as far as the world that had seen their errors in 1843 and 1844 was concerned, the IJ was another prophecy gone wrong.

I have been on the right prophetic track for years, but just did not have all the info to nail it down until I understood that Pope Benedict would not be pope in 2013.

If I had studied harder and prayed more, I could have nailed it down more before the fact. But I was content to understand the limited amount that I understood at the time.

Then when it happened I could not understand Francis I. But with continued prayer and study, I can affirm what I have partially understood, I now understand more fully.

Iran will attack America's fleet in the Gulf, Obama will "return" and do exploits against the Covenant: America's constitution? And God's Covenant: the Ten Commandments.

It may not happen in June 2015. But it will happen SOON and Obama is the last President that I have identified in Bible prophecy; unless there is something that is yet to be understood from Daniel and Revelation.

I can only witness as to what I understand now. And if Daniel and Revelation fulfill themselves in the endtime differently than I understand them now, I pray for the ability to discern their fulfillment and up-date my views accordingly.

Last edited by His child; 06/28/15 08:01 PM.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: dedication] #174703
06/28/15 08:24 PM
06/28/15 08:24 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
The king of the North is Rome.

James White was right on that, even EGW says he was right.

U. Smith was connecting current events (the Russian/Turkish war that was being fought at that time) with Daniel 11, and the people were eating it up.

EGW's counsel to her husband was due to the fact she knew if he were to openly challenge Smith it would result in a lot of contention and arguing and people would lose any spiritual blessings, and since the leaders would be going at each other, (both of them being quite hard hitting debaters) the people would start questioning all the prophetic interpretations.

This is what EGW wrote about the occasion:

Quote:
My husband had some ideas on some points differing from the views taken by his brethren. I was shown that however true his views were, God did not call for him to put them in front before his brethren and create differences of ideas. While he might hold these views subordinate himself, once they are made public, minds would seize upon them, and just because others believe differently would make these differences the whole burden of the message, and get up contention and variance. {CW 76.4}

This post of EGW's comments about her husband has nothing to do with the KOTN. The entire quote in context has been made available by "Ellen G. White Estate Washington, D. C. May 2, 1985. Entire Letter" It is in the 1888 materials.

Around 1888 GC President Butler was circulating things that were not in agreement with Waggoner and Jones and he was not allowing them the opportunity to circulate anything in our papers that challenged his opinion. Thus Ellen was using her husband as an example to Butler to have him stop promoting his private interpretation and if he was to persist, then he should exercise Christian courtesy to allow others to give rebuttal.

The KOTN is definitely not Rome.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: dedication] #174707
06/28/15 11:58 PM
06/28/15 11:58 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

I agree with that statement.

Originally Posted By: EG White

"But what is the “image to the beast”? and how is it to be formed? The image is made by the two-horned beast, and is an image to the first beast. It is also called an image of the beast. Then to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy. When the early church became corrupted by departing from the simplicity of the gospel, and accepting heathen rites and customs, she lost the Spirit and power of God; and in order to control the consciences of the people she sought the support of the secular power. The result was the papacy, a church that controlled the power of the State, and employed it to further her own ends, especially for the punishment of “heresy.” In order for the United States to form an image of the beast, the religious power must so control the civil government that the authority of the State will also be employed by the church to accomplish her own ends. {GC88 443.2}

I'd say it this way: Now that America has become corrupted by the Supreme Court's departing from the simplicity of the gospel, and accepting heathen rites and customs [like gay marriage], she has lost the Spirit and power of God; and in order to control the consciences of the people she will seek the support of the secular power.

When the papacy arose to power in the 30-years from 508-538 its allies plucked up three Arian powers (Visogoths [508], Vandals, and Ostrogoths [538]). America with its allies have plucked up two Islamic powers (Afghanistan & Iraq with Iran to be the third).

Thus I'm studying Reagan's interaction with Iran to see if there is a corresponding date in 2015 that might foreshadow when the #IranUSwar is to begin.

July 3 is the anniversary of the USS Vincennes downing of Iran Air Airbus A300 civilian airliner over Iranian airspace in the Strait of Hormuz, killing all 290 passengers and crew on board. And Iran is mostly Shia Islam. They commemorate deaths more than births or happy holidays. So I'll continue to watch until the KOTN (Obama's fleet) is attacked by the KOTS (Iran) and when it happens; President Obama will do exploits against the Covenant (US Constitution and/or Ten Commandments).

That is where I know we are in the prophetic history of Daniel 11 (vss. 30-39) with 40-44 having been fulfilled as they explain what has led up to 11:30.

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: dedication] #174711
06/29/15 01:25 AM
06/29/15 01:25 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: APL

But taking the position of the majority of the Adventist Pioneers, and the situation today in the Middle East, the KOTN fits with Islam/ISIL and the events as played out in Daniel 11:45 could easily fit. And if ISIL did invade Israel, and came to its end with no one to help him, it is THEN, that Michael stands up, and is about to leave the Heavenly Sanctuary and the time of trouble is about to start. The Papacy goes until the second coming. the KOTN by the plain reading of Daniel does not.

Islam already has their tabernacle in Jerusalem.

In 637 AD, The Muslims conquered Jerusalem from the Romans. (KOTN lost Palestine to KOTS) During the Papal called crusades the (KOTN) fought against the Muslims (KOTS) over Jerusalem, the Christians (KOTN) gaining control for awhile, but it reverted back to the Muslims (KOTS) and remained under their jurisdiction for many centuries.

The Muslims built their "tabernacles" on the "glorious mountain" or temple mount for some 1300 years already. In 691 an octagonal Islamic building of worship, topped by a dome was built by the Caliph Abd al-Malika. The shrine became known as the Dome of the Rock. Though changes and renovations have occurred the Muslims still have their "tabernacle" on the temple site. At present the area is controlled by the State of Israel, but administration of the site remains in the hands of the Jerusalem Islamic Waqf.

Right now the king of the South is pushing -- agitating.
Newspapers pour out news of muslim immigrants flooding European countries, there is news of heightened terrorist attacks against pope, against the United States on July 4, against other countries. The king of the South is pushing the panic buttons.

At that time --

What time?
At the time when the king of the North (Papal led united religion using the power of the state) goes after the KOTS under the "mission" of bringing peace to the world.

"At that time" This is not consecutive -- it's all talking about the same time period. "At that time" Indeed the KOTN continues till Christ delivers His people, and thus, in days ahead when it's extremely dangerous to resist the KOTN's demands, we need to remember that he SHALL come to his end, Christ will deliver His people.

Blessings dedication,

Very interesting post.

I do believe the king of the south may have been represented by Islam at certain times, but, we shouldn't use Islam to define who God's people are.

I don't believe the literal nation of Israel or the city of Jerusalem represent the Glorious Land anymore. That ended in the first century A.D. when the Gospel went to the Gentiles.

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: His child] #174712
06/29/15 02:11 AM
06/29/15 02:11 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: His child

I agree with that statement.

Nice we agree on one part!

"But what is the “image to the beast”? and how is it to be formed? The image is made by the two-horned beast, and is an image to the first beast. {GC88 443.2}

I'd say it this way: Now that America has become corrupted by the Supreme Court's departing from the simplicity of the gospel, and accepting heathen rites and customs [like gay marriage], she has lost the Spirit and power of God; and in order to control the consciences of the people she will seek the support of the secular power.

"Apostate" protestant America will play a very important part in joining with the papacy and following papal ways and teachings and using the political and military might of America to support the Papal agenda.

The KOTN in the time of the end is a religious confederation under one head.

Originally Posted By: EGW
"The world is filled with storm and war and variance. Yet under one head--the papal power--the people will unite to oppose God in the person of His witnesses. This union is cemented by the great apostate."--7T 182 (1902).

The Iran US war .... or more commonly referred to as the coming World War III

While the US is the leading military might on the side of the KOTN, the war against Radical Muslims will not only be conducted by the USA -- but by a confederacy. The news is full of reports of people looking to the papacy to "bring peace", and a call of uniting religiously as well as military to combat the threat.

"The main Vatican UN diplomat, Italian Archbishop Silvano Tomasi, has called for armed resistance to ISIS in a document presented to the UN Human Rights Council."

In another report we read:
"The Muslims want to kill the Pope, they want to conquer Rome and destroy all of the lands of Christianity. This reality brings us to one realization: we are returning back to history, in which Islam arose to invade and conquer Christendom, and to vanquish and obliterate the Vatican.
This leads us to another realization: the Crusades are coming back, and that means a strong Church — which is the true Church — is going to arise from the weak and crumbling ruins of the decayed church of the masses."

All I can say is "Wow!"

The second half of Daniel 11 shows THREE great conflicts between Christendom (KOTN) and the Muslims (KOTS). The first was in the years following 600 AD. The second was in the middle ages with the crusades, the third is coming.

This last war will be terrible -- and I don't think it's just centered on Obama. It's a religious war. Obama may be history as US president in next year's election and a strong religious republican may take the reigns in America who fully throws his weight and influence and the countries military might behind the papal agenda.
Also in this religious union will be Europeans and even moderate Muslims.

It may not even be Pope Francis who is pope through the whole "war" (though he is working to get this unity together to oppose the radical Muslims) He has this great premonition that he will die at the hands of the Muslims. This supposedly in fulfilment with the Fatima prophecies that predict the Catholic church and papacy will suffer greatly before victory, but then a pope is said to arise to lead the world to peace.

Originally Posted By: His Child
That is where I know we are in the prophetic history of Daniel 11 (vss. 30-39) with 40-44 having been fulfilled as they explain what has led up to 11:30.

We are definitely at the crucial point in the prophetic history of Daniel 11.
Verses 30-36 outline the middle ages crusades and the Vatican's contempt for "the covenant" especially the Sabbath.

We are told this history will repeat.
Verses 40-45 is that repeat -- and it's shaping up in rapid leaps and bounds.

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: dedication] #174726
06/29/15 01:02 PM
06/29/15 01:02 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA

Nice we agree on one part!

That goes to show that the Lord is not done with us yet. He is still in the Sanctuary and there is hope that we might be in one accord.

The brethren and sisters just focus too much on the papacy. It is as if they never have read:

"When the Papacy, robbed of its strength, was forced to desist from persecution, John beheld a new power coming up to echo the dragon's voice, and carry forward the same cruel and blasphemous work. This power, the last that is to wage war against the church and the law of God, was symbolized by a beast with lamblike horns. The beasts preceding it had risen from the sea, but this came up out of the earth, representing the peaceful rise of the nation which is symbolized. The "two horns like a lamb" well represent the character of the United States ..." {ST, November 1, 1899 par. 4}

As I read Daniel, Revelation, and the Spirit of Prophecy. Obama's protestant America is the persecuting power that has taken the papacy's place to wage war against God's people.

"Satan has combined and will continue to combine with the churches in making a masterly effort against the truth of God. Everything that is done by God's people to make inroads upon the world will call forth determined opposition from the powers of darkness. The enemy's last great conflict will be a most determined one. It will be the last battle between the powers of darkness and the powers of light. Every true child of God will fight bravely on the side of Christ. Those who in this great crisis allow themselves to be more on the side of the world than of God will eventually place themselves wholly on the side of the world. Those who become confused in their understanding of the Word, who fail to see the meaning of antichrist, will surely place themselves on the side of antichrist. There is no time for us to assimilate with the world. Daniel is standing in his lot and in his place. The prophecies of Daniel and of John are to be understood; they interpret each other. They give to the world truths which everyone should understand. These prophecies are to be witnesses in the world. By their fulfillment in these last days, they will explain themselves." {PH135 5.1}

The last power to wage war against God's people is America. And it is the last power identified as antichrist that unites with Satan's forces in the last great conflict. Thus Obama's America is the KOTN described in Daniel 11:30.

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: APL] #174737
06/29/15 02:36 PM
06/29/15 02:36 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
APL, you need to show that "shall come to his end" can mean "came to his end".
What does "at that time" refer to?

When he plants the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain;

Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which stands for the children of your people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Yet, future to at that time when he plants himself pretending to be God, getting ready to slaughter the saints, and when Michael shall stand up, future to that time, he shall come to his end, the controversy ended.
Plating his tabernacle is at this time, still future. You separate the coming to the end and no one helping him from the rest of the sentence, is that fair?
But do you agree there is the possibility the two are not connected? And if there is a possibility of either one, how does one choose?

I'm cluing in on, "yet". While such word, "yet", doesn't appear to be in the Hebrew, all the versions I find, except YLT, indicate future, for some reason. Regardless of "yet", there still is the part, "at that time". Which time is spoken of? Again, the versions I see, show the second part of v. 45 as a clause or a separate sentence. So I would say, it is indeed fair to separate the two. At the very least, one shouldn't be faulted for separating sentences the same as many translators have, whether they did it correctly or incorrectly.

Quote:
What did the Adventist pioneers believe on this? They believed that the KOTN plants his tabernacle but no one helps him and he comes to his end. THEN, Michael stands up. It is consistent with the text. Read what the Pioneers wrote.

Here are two samples:
But do you agree, it turned out not to be about Turkey? They were trying to make scripture fit in with what they thought was the end of their time. If their time was the end, then all prophecies had to be finished, so they did their best to fit them in. However, their time was not the end.

Likewise, if someone thinks their time is the end, they will do everything to make prophecy fit in whether it is with Obama or whomever.

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #174739
06/29/15 02:49 PM
06/29/15 02:49 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
As I currently read prophecy, when the Supreme Court declares independence from God by implementing an abomination as the law of the land, it will declare independence from God June 2015.

Quote:
[fearfulness about proclaiming what the word of God means before it happens]
Could you show where in the Bible it says the Supreme Court of the U.S. declares independence from God in June 2015?

Quote:
[fearfulness about proclaiming what the word of God means before it happens]
Could you show where in the Bible it says the Supreme Court of the U.S. declares independence from God in June 2015?

When a nation fills its cup to overflowing with rebellion against God, judgment follows (see my previous post).
So what you're really saying is you made up the part about [fearfulness about proclaiming what the word of God means before it happens] to mean something in June 2015.

Quote:
It may not happen in June 2015. But it will happen SOON and Obama is the last President that I have identified in Bible prophecy; unless there is something that is yet to be understood from Daniel and Revelation.
Do you like maple syrup with your waffles?

Re: Identifying the Kings of the North and South - Daniel 11 [Re: Charity] #174757
06/29/15 09:05 PM
06/29/15 09:05 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
But do you agree there is the possibility the two are not connected?
NO, I think they are connected, and the pioneers did too. AT Jones: In the words of the angel, "He shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him." The "glorious holy mountain" can be no other place than Jerusalem, which is even now called in the Turkish and Arabic "the holy." It is certain, therefore, that the seat of the Ottoman Empire will be removed from Constantinople, and will finally be planted in Jerusalem, and then it is just as certain that that power comes to an end. {May 16, 1896 LTNe, GCB 692.1}

Daniel 12:1 - And at that time... What time? I think Daniel 11:45 tells us.

AT Jones in his book, The Marshalling of the Nations

Now this eleventh chapter of Daniel is a sketch of the history from the beginning of the reign of Darius the Mede until the time of the setting up of the kingdom of God, as is shown by the words of the last verses of the eleventh chapter and the first few verses of the twelfth. ...

So, when we come to the fortieth verse of the eleventh of Daniel, we are not reading of affairs away back in the days of the empire of Greece, nor of the affairs of Rome, but of affairs down here at "the time of the end," as mentioned in the thirty-fifth verse. Other verses also show the same thing. And bear in mind that the king of the South is always in Egypt, and the king of the North is always the power occupying the territory of which Constantinople is the center. And all the world knows that since 1453 A. D., the territory of which Constantinople is the center, has been held and ruled by the Turks. Then the king of the North at the time of the end is the Turkish dominion.

Now, the last verse of the eleventh chapter of Daniel, speaking of the king of the North, the power controlling the territory of which Constantinople is the center, says, "And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

For fifty years or more the world has been expecting the end of Turkey to come. The existence of the Turkish nation has been all this time, and is to-day, due to the common consent of the great powers of Europe. ..."

So, the reason that Turkey abides there is that the peace of Christendom may be preserved, and to avoid a general war among these mighty nations. ..."

Now what says the Scripture?—"He shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him." Constantinople is "between the seas;" but there is no "glorious holy mountain" there. What one place on the earth could be referred to in the Bible by the term ‘the glorious holy mountain’?—Jerusalem, to be sure, Jerusalem alone. ..."

So, then, when the Word says that ‘he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain,’ it means that he will move his palace from
Constantinople to Jerusalem. What then?—‘Yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.’ That is what the Turks, and the mighty powers, and the people of the nations, all expect.

And what then?—‘
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time.’ And that is exactly what all the great powers, and the people of God, expect. ...

... The drying up of the waters of the Euphrates means the setting aside of the power that holds the territory in that part of the earth that is drained by the river Euphrates.

In the midst of all this, the wiping out of Turkey, the marshaling of the nations—the kings of the West and the East—to the battle of the great day, the warning is given that the Lord is coming. All of these things are but the tokens of the coming of the Lord. These world-movements of the great nations are but the marshaling of those mighty nations preparatory to their coming up to the battle of that great day. And at that time the “great voice” will be uttered from the heavenly temple from the throne, announcing the end in the words, “It is done.” And at that time every one shall be delivered whose name is found written in the book.

Is your name in the book of life? That is the question, the question of all questions—now, as never before in the world. Salvation from sin is always a mighty thing, but salvation from sin to-day is doubly a mighty thing, because it is salvation from sin, and salvation from destruction at the coming of the Lord. It is deliverance from the guilt and the power of sin, and it is deliverance from the fearful destruction that comes upon the nations because of their iniquities. {The Marshaling of the Nations, pages 28-39}

Jones also brings out in his book “The Great Nations of Today” how the first four trumpets constitute the breaking up of the western Roman Empire, and the fifth and sixth trumpets represent the overthrow of the eastern Roman Empire by the Ottoman Empire, and the seventh trumpet represents the destruction of all nations, and the setting up of God’s eternal kingdom.

So if the fifth trumpet, the 1st woe, found in Revelation 8:13 to Revelation 9:11, dealt with the Muslim power, and the sixth trumpet, the 2nd woe, found in Revelation 9:12 to Revelation 11:14, dealt with the Muslim power, doesn’t it seem logical that the seventh trumpet, the 3rd woe, found in Revelation 11:15-19, would also deal with the Muslim power?

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Page 17 of 23 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 22 23

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:07 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!