HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,597
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl, dedication, 1 invisible), 3,182 guests, and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179420
02/13/16 03:49 PM
02/13/16 03:49 PM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: dedication
What I see in the religious world is a great movement to accept physical manifestations of Christ's appearing.
It's already coming.

Thousands of people think this is a "deeper intimacy" with Christ! The religious world is being conditioned to accept the deception.

Early stages of the deceptions prepare for later deceptions.
Early stages of the deceptions cause a lot of people to be lost even if the so called greatest showing of the deception is yet future.

This isn't about some theological debate that we can neatly put into a tightly sealed box and put a date on it when it can be opened, and tuck it away as being "nothing to worry about now".

This is an ONGOING thing.

It's already happening. Yes, it will increase in intensity.
Even after the 1000 years Satan will present himself as the rightful savior.
After the 1000 years he "claims to be the prince who is the rightful owner of the world and whose inheritance has been unlawfully wrested from him. He represents himself to his deluded subjects as a redeemer, assuring them that his power has brought them forth from their graves and that he is about to rescue them from the most cruel tyranny." GC 663

Does that mean Satan doesn't present himself as the world's redeemer prior to the millennium? Of course not. We KNOW he is doing that now already.

This simply shows his strategy -- a strategy that he is using RIGHT NOW, and will use with increasing intensity. True, it will increase in intensity.

And yes, it is VERY Biblical --
2 Cor. 11:14 Don't marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
satan is appearing as an angel of light, he is appearing as Christ himself RIGHT NOW and deceiving thousands of people.
People are being prepared to accept this as "true". They think they are inviting Jesus to come, and a being they believe is Christ, is physically (face to face) coming and talking to them!!!!
This will increase in frequency and intensity right up to the end of time. There is NO SAFETY thinking it's just going to be ONE display sometime after probation closes. Even though Satan will be masquerading as Christ at that time, and will be demanding the kings to issue the death degree -- it does not negate the fact he is already deceiving people appearing to them as Christ.

The restraint on the fallen angels is being loosened, as more and more people are inviting and seeking for this. The personations will get bolder and bolder and more and more visible.

Yet we have people on Adventist forums telling us we are deceptive when we warn people -- just because the "show" isn't yet as they imagine it will be.

The only way to be safe from Satan's deceptions is NOT in trying to find a date when this will happen, (for like all deceptions it is a growing, entrapping thing spread over time) The way to be safe is to KNOW Who the real Christ is, and to know from scripture in what manner the TRUE Christ will manifest Himself.

That should be our study.

(bold emphasis mine)

We should all know that Satan has been deceiving since his fall from Heaven. Deception has always been his game. So, I agree that we should always be on our guard against deception.

Well, to do that, we must be searching for the truth. We must be striving to be right! And understanding the truth should be our primary goal in life! Biblical truth and truth from God's prophets most of all.

As far as setting some date, I don't know of anyone doing that. But, the name of this thread is to discover if Satan personates Christ before or after the close of probation? We can know that much. And if that information is available, we should heed it.

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179449
02/16/16 06:15 AM
02/16/16 06:15 AM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
We need to know our Savior, and be living for Him. That should be our first goal in life. To know our Lord and His character and be daily dwelling with our thoughts and prayers in Him and in His Word.

We know that Satan will personate Christ during the last day deception. But we do NOT have information that would allow us to limit this appearance to a time after probation closes; -- we only know Satan will pretend to be Christ and deceive pretty much the whole world.

The more I study of prophecy the more I realize just how comprehensive and wide spread and multifaceted the last day deceptions will be.

There will be a lot of supernatural stuff going on the closer we get to the end.

Quote:

Rebellion and apostasy are in the very air we breathe. We shall be affected by them unless we by faith hang our helpless souls upon Christ. If men are so easily misled now, how will they stand when Satan shall personate Christ, and work miracles? Who will be unmoved by his misrepresentations then--professing to be Christ when it is only Satan assuming the person of Christ, and apparently working the works of Christ? What will hold God's people from giving their allegiance to false christs? "Go not after them" (Luke 17:23) 2SM 394 (1897).

We do have a suggested sequence --

According to EW 261 Satan will raise an excitement in the churches before the National Sunday Law.

According to 5T 451:1,
the National Sunday Law will
open the door for the
marvelous workings by Satan.

Quote:
When our {meaning the USA}country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Revelation 13:13-14 tells us great signs and miracles will be performed to deceive the people --

With the repudiation of the constitution and the passing of the Sunday law, the door is opened allowing satanic wonders, appearances, and miracles on a wonder-working scale never before witnessed by human eyes.

According to 5 Testimonies, 451,
A. first will come the threefold union, Protestants join hands with Papists, cemented by spiritualism,
B. The constitution will be repudiated and the enactment
of the National Sunday Law, will begin.

C. then the marvelous working of Satan is unleashed--

There will be a lot of personations --
We already have a lot of "mary" personations appearing in our world.

The "apostles" will also "appear" --
Great Controversy, 557:1.

The heathen gods of other nations will appear --
—Testimonies to Ministers, 117:5-118:0.

And of course --
Satan will appear personating Christ.

In the book, Great Controversy, there are two mentions of Satan’s personation of Christ. The first is found on pages 588-589, and refers to a time before the close of probation.
The second is found in chapter 39 (pages 624-625).

Satan's personating Christ is not just a one time thing --that we can place as "before" OR "after" probation. It is something that is already taking place in a limited way, probation has not closed, it will become much more evident after the Sunday law is passed, and it will become more and more manifest the closer we come to the end.
His personation of Christ will be before AND after probation closes.

Whenever, or where ever we may encounter it or hear of it happening, we MUST heed the biblical warning:

“There shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. . . . Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. Matt. 24

I tremble for the people -- and pray that our anchor is strongly merged in our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, our rock and fortress, for He is a strong refuge, our Deliverer.

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179453
02/17/16 12:55 AM
02/17/16 12:55 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: dedication
We need to know our Savior, and be living for Him. That should be our first goal in life. To know our Lord and His character and be daily dwelling with our thoughts and prayers in Him and in His Word.

We know that Satan will personate Christ during the last day deception. But we do NOT have information that would allow us to limit this appearance to a time after probation closes; -- we only know Satan will pretend to be Christ and deceive pretty much the whole world.

The more I study of prophecy the more I realize just how comprehensive and wide spread and multifaceted the last day deceptions will be.

There will be a lot of supernatural stuff going on the closer we get to the end.

Quote:

Rebellion and apostasy are in the very air we breathe. We shall be affected by them unless we by faith hang our helpless souls upon Christ. If men are so easily misled now, how will they stand when Satan shall personate Christ, and work miracles? Who will be unmoved by his misrepresentations then--professing to be Christ when it is only Satan assuming the person of Christ, and apparently working the works of Christ? What will hold God's people from giving their allegiance to false christs? "Go not after them" (Luke 17:23) 2SM 394 (1897).

We do have a suggested sequence --

According to EW 261 Satan will raise an excitement in the churches before the National Sunday Law.

According to 5T 451:1,
the National Sunday Law will
open the door for the
marvelous workings by Satan.

Quote:
When our {meaning the USA}country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Revelation 13:13-14 tells us great signs and miracles will be performed to deceive the people --

With the repudiation of the constitution and the passing of the Sunday law, the door is opened allowing satanic wonders, appearances, and miracles on a wonder-working scale never before witnessed by human eyes.

According to 5 Testimonies, 451,
A. first will come the threefold union, Protestants join hands with Papists, cemented by spiritualism,
B. The constitution will be repudiated and the enactment
of the National Sunday Law, will begin.

C. then the marvelous working of Satan is unleashed--

There will be a lot of personations --
We already have a lot of "mary" personations appearing in our world.

The "apostles" will also "appear" --
Great Controversy, 557:1.

The heathen gods of other nations will appear --
—Testimonies to Ministers, 117:5-118:0.

And of course --
Satan will appear personating Christ.

In the book, Great Controversy, there are two mentions of Satan’s personation of Christ. The first is found on pages 588-589, and refers to a time before the close of probation.
The second is found in chapter 39 (pages 624-625).

Satan's personating Christ is not just a one time thing --that we can place as "before" OR "after" probation. It is something that is already taking place in a limited way, probation has not closed, it will become much more evident after the Sunday law is passed, and it will become more and more manifest the closer we come to the end.
His personation of Christ will be before AND after probation closes.

Whenever, or where ever we may encounter it or hear of it happening, we MUST heed the biblical warning:

“There shall arise false christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. . . . Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. Matt. 24

I tremble for the people -- and pray that our anchor is strongly merged in our Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, our rock and fortress, for He is a strong refuge, our Deliverer.

(bold emphasis mine)

I disagree completely!

Revelation 16:12-16, talking about the sixth vial or plague, teaches us that Satan (the dragon Rev. 12:7-9) will be on the earth performing miracles to deceive the kings and inhabitants of the earth. There we have it! We know for sure that Satan will personate Christ after the close of probation.

People can believe whatever they want! But, the Bible is clear on this point. And I am not aware of anyplace in the Bible that teaches anything about this before the close of probation. At least, not during the time of the end.

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #179457
02/17/16 08:35 AM
02/17/16 08:35 AM
Rick H  Offline

Group: Admin Team
3000+ Member
Florida, USA
We just had a special presentation by a Adventist preacher, and he really opened our eyes on the Heavenly Sanctuary, and how it is a central pillar of not just Adventism, but throughout the Bible. But he said something that jumped out at me about what Satan will do when he tries to impersonate Christ, which just brought the reasons for the events of the end time together for me. He said that Satan will bring up or come with many renown religious leaders or figures, not just from the Christian world but from Islam and other religions. That makes sense why the whole world would unite with him especially if he makes his appearance at Jerusalem with what appears to be the 'virgin Mary', 'the prophet Mohammed', 'the Buddha', etc...

This would lead to all the world religions to accept him as a god-like figure with power to 'bring up the dead' so to speak, and to listen to his claims and eventually follow what he says. Which I personally believe will lead them to worship him and if he says it must be done on Sunday, to the National Sunday Law across the spectrum of all the religions thus across the world. Makes sense how the NSL come be spread so easily with broad support. Think about it........

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: Rick H] #179530
02/27/16 01:10 AM
02/27/16 01:10 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Rick H
We just had a special presentation by a Adventist preacher, and he really opened our eyes on the Heavenly Sanctuary, and how it is a central pillar of not just Adventism, but throughout the Bible. But he said something that jumped out at me about what Satan will do when he tries to impersonate Christ, which just brought the reasons for the events of the end time together for me. He said that Satan will bring up or come with many renown religious leaders or figures, not just from the Christian world but from Islam and other religions. That makes sense why the whole world would unite with him especially if he makes his appearance at Jerusalem with what appears to be the 'virgin Mary', 'the prophet Mohammed', 'the Buddha', etc...

This would lead to all the world religions to accept him as a god-like figure with power to 'bring up the dead' so to speak, and to listen to his claims and eventually follow what he says. Which I personally believe will lead them to worship him and if he says it must be done on Sunday, to the National Sunday Law across the spectrum of all the religions thus across the world. Makes sense how the NSL come be spread so easily with broad support. Think about it........

Thanks for sharing this.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: Daryl] #179532
02/27/16 01:34 AM
02/27/16 01:34 AM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
Originally Posted By: Daryl
When does the devil impersonate the second coming of Jesus Christ?

Is it before or after the close of probation?

It will be soon.
As I read scripture: the Judgment Hour of the dead has ended.
The time allotted for the Judgment Hour of the living has ended.
We are in the sealing time
The outpouring of the Holy Spirit cannot be far off.
There are two popes and Satan will be the third when he personates John-Paul II.
And ISIS is drying up the Euphrates River to prepare the way of the kings of the East.

Soon and very soon.

"Ignorance is sin, when knowledge can be obtained" (HR, September 1, 1866 par. 3). www.loudcry101.com
Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: His child] #179656
03/06/16 01:35 PM
03/06/16 01:35 PM
His child  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020
Very Dedicated Member
TN, USA
After only 26 people checked out the link below, I thought: I can do better-- so I updated my previous post:

"Study Revelation in connection with Daniel, for history will be repeated" {1888 1491.1}

Isa_45:1 "Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;"

Dan 5:6 "Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed..."

During the orgy the night that ancient Babylon fell, the joints of the king's loins were loosed.

Dan 5:27 "TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting."

Dan 5:28 "PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given ..." [to those who Cyrus was to rule]

Dan 5:29 "They clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom." [Kings Nabonidus, Belshazzar, Daniel]

"Rev 18:2-3 "Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen...for all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her" [as ancient Babylon was fallen, so was papal Babylon]

Pope Benedict resigned 28 February 2013 in the midst of a fornication scandal that focused on its priests' "loose loins".

The prophetic earth is fallen: when USA committed the priests' fornication (gay sex) to be America's law of the land.

The Supreme Court of apostate protestant America was fallen on June 2015 when it embraced papal Babylon's fornication

Papal-Babylon now has two living popes/kings as ancient Babylon had 2 kings until Daniel was made 3rd ruler

There is soon to be a third pope/king when Babylon's history repeats.

Because ISIS is drying up the Euphrates River [people (Rev. 17:15) along Euphrates are fleeing for their lives]

"The pope is the Vicar of Christ"

When will Satan personate Christ? When history is repeated and Babylon has its third ruler/king?

Pope Francis is a Short-Timer - Loudcryer right again?

https://youtu.be/258evSZHtZ4

You don't have long to wait to see Satan personate Christ.

" Satan will not only appear as a human being, but he will personate Jesus Christ; and the world who has rejected the truth will receive him as the Lord of lords and King of kings. He will exercise his power, and work upon the human imagination." {RH, April 14, 1896 par. 6}

There is more, but this is a quick synopsis to say that Jesus is even at the door.

“Though no man knoweth the day nor the hour of His coming, we are instructed and required to know when it is near. We are further taught that to disregard His warning, and refuse or neglect to know when His Advent is near, will be as fatal for us, as it was for those who lived in the days of Noah not to know when the flood was coming. And the parable in the same chapter contrasting the faithful and the unfaithful servant, and giving the doom of him who said in his heart, ‘My Lord delayeth His coming,’ shows in what light Christ will regard and reward those whom He finds watching, and teaching His coming, and those denying it. ‘Watch therefore,’ He says; ‘blessed is that servant, whom his Lord when He cometh shall find so doing’ [Matthew 24:3, 33, 42-51]. ‘If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a Thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee’ [Revelation 3:3].” (GC88 370.2)

Christian regards.

Re: When Does Satan Personate Christ [Re: dedication] #196921
11/02/23 06:08 PM
11/02/23 06:08 PM
dedication  Online Content OP
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Yes, to be in error is dangerous.

But what is the dangerous error?
1. not knowing HOW the true Christ will come.
it is that truth which must be firmly understood based firmly on Biblical evidence.

2. Also, anyone who thinks they can wait for "a sign" be it the Sunday law, or a personation event, before they seek the Lord and His salvation, is on extremely dangerous ground.

3, Thinking the events (Sunday law, personation event) are clear, distinct events, not anticipating a gradual conditioning preparatory process that will have people deceived into believing satan is the returned Christ, before the full manifestation is seen.

4. I believe we put too much emphases on trying to determine the exact sequence of events marking the close of probation. Probation can close today, either by death, or by having grieved the Holy Spirit to the point where we no longer hear His voice.
It's pure folly to look for signs to see how long one can procrastinate before probation closes. No matter if probation is still open for some when certain things happen, it could be too late for the procrastinator.

Those who are dogmatic that Satan will NOT personate Christ before the close of probation are in error. No one on this thread has said that Satan will not personate Christ after probation closes. In fact most believe satan will intensive that role after probation closes. However, to say satan will not personate Christ while probation is still open and while the saints have not yet received the final seal, is treading on very dangerous ground.

Satan is already personating Christ right now.
Just as he is personating Mary all over the world.
He doesn't spring the full, physical manifestation of himself as Christ on the whole world all at once. He does it in little steps.

Even in Adventism. Once, several decades ago, I attended a women's retreat. They had us all lie on mats on the floor and do some totally relaxing exercises, and then asked us to start imagining a beautiful garden, through guided suggestions, imagine the smells, the colors, feel the sunshine, then image Jesus walking toward us, then start imagining talking with Him and what He would say.
It was a strange experience and most realized something was seriously wrong with what we were being exposed to. Basically the attempt to guide us into alternate states of consciousness to encounter a supernatural being. The idea behind it is that if you go into this silent, relaxed state, you will eliminate all distracting thoughts and Christ can speak directly to you. You can experience him directly.
The problems are that the Bible becomes less and less important, the rise in mystical experiences escalates, and these experiences are preparing the unsuspecting that Christianity is about feeling, touching, smelling, and seeing God. Yet the exact same process is practiced by the occult to experience encounters demons.

The "emerging church" is based on these mystical experiences.
When it first entered Adventism, people rose up and pointed out it's dangers, but somehow, now we hardly hear of those dangers. Things have become a little more disguised and have gone rather "underground".

The last crises will be exactly what prophecy says it will be.
There will be an "emerging church" lead by the papacy, embraced by Christianity, in full unity with spiritualism, just like EGW said.

Originally Posted by EGW

Protestantism will yet stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of Spiritualism; she will reach over the abyss to clasp hands with the Roman power; and under the influence of this threefold union, our country will follow in the steps of Rome in trampling on the rights of conscience. {4SP 405.1}

When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with Spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and Republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan, and that the end is near.--Testimonies, vol. 5, p. 451

That is already underway!
What is Spiritualism -- it's all about demons personating the dead as well as personating heavenly beings. Spiritualists believe in a God?whom they refer to as ?infinite Intelligence??and that God holds each soul accountable for his actions and life choices, yet they believe humans are on a journey to godhood.
The demons (personating departed people) are preparing the world to receive a coming of supernatural beings (ascended masters- supposed ancient people who ascended to higher levels) as well as the return of the Christ. (personated)

In ?The Re-appearance of the Christ?, Djwhal Khul with Alice Bailey lay out the future of the Ageless Wisdom lineage, (Demons personating as ancient wise people) prophesying the next stage or transmission of the Hierarchy?s Plan for humanity in the New Era, to be ushered in with the guidance of an initiate who would re-awaken humanity to their higher nature once and for all. Djwhal Khul indicated that the presentation of the ?Great Invocation?, a prayer-based appeal given to Alice Bailey to disseminate widely, was particularly important at that time. The Great Invocation was instrumental in preparing mankind and our planet for higher energies of the New Era, and likewise in preparation for the return (re-appearance) of the Christ, in terms of a deeper embodiment of the energy available to all that was first earthed by the Master Jesus. Humanity as a whole was approaching a new stage of evolutionary growth and this work was pivotal in preparing the world for it. (Ageless Living, Alice Bailey and her writings)

Italicized sentence added.

The last crises will look very religious. It is and will be extremely deceptive.
The atheist beast, with all it's immorality, and open rejection of God, is not the last head.
The last (seventh) will be this three fold union. Spiritualism, apostate Protestantism, with the papacy as the human leader dictating the mandates.

Satan himself will appear as Christ to validate this last "political church", which he and his demons are already preparing people to embrace and making them ready to accept.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!