HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,596
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
4 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, 1 invisible), 3,263 guests, and 11 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 56 of 119 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179627
03/04/16 05:08 PM
03/04/16 05:08 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: This is not the first admission I have seen. We don't know how long this crashing phase is going to be. I'm starting to wonder if its going to be longer than what I expected. I really don't know how things will pan out. So I rather be safe than sorry. I keep in the bank only what is necessary to pay bills.

"there simply is not enough physical cash in the entire financial system to support even a tiny fraction of the demand."

German Banks Told To Start Hoarding Cash

03/04/2016

Quote:
Just stunning.

German newspaper Der Spiegel reported yesterday that the Bavarian Banking Association has recommended that its member banks start stockpiling PHYSICAL CASH.

Europe, of course, has been battling with negative interest rates for quite some time.

What this means is that commercial banks are being charged interest for holding wholesale deposits at the European Central Bank.

In order to generate artificial economic growth, the ECB wants banks to make as many loans as possible, no matter how stupid or idiotic.

They believe that economic growth is simply a function of loans. The more money that’s loaned out, the more the economy will grow.

This is the sort of theory that works really well in an economic textbook. But it doesn’t work so well in a history textbook.

Cheap money encourages risky behavior. It gives banks an incentive to give ‘no money down’ loans to homeless people with no employment history.

It creates bubbles (like the housing bubble from 10 years ago), and ultimately, financial panics (like the banking crisis from 8 years ago).

Banks are supposed to be conservative, responsible managers of other people’s money.

When central bank policies penalize that practice, bad things tend to happen.

Traditionally when a commercial bank in Europe wants to play it safe with its customers’ funds, they would hold excess reserves on deposit with the European Central Bank.

In the past, they might even have been paid interest on those excess reserves as an extra incentive to be conservative.

Now it’s the exact opposite. If a bank holds excess reserves on deposit at the ECB to ensure that they have a greater margin of safety, they must now pay 0.3% to the ECB.

That’s what it means to have negative interest rates. And for the bank, this eats into their profits, especially when they have tens of billions in excess reserves.

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place.

On one hand, banks stand to lose a ton of money in negative interest. On the other hand, they put their customers’ deposits at risk if they don’t hold extra reserves.

Well, the Bavarian Banking Association has had enough of this financial dictatorship.

Their new recommendation is for all member banks to ditch the ECB and instead start keeping their excess reserves in physical cash, stored in their own bank vaults.

This is officially an all-out revolution of the financial system where banks are now actively rebelling against the central bank.

(What’s even more amazing is that this concept of traditional banking– holding physical cash in a bank vault– is now considered revolutionary and radical.)

There’s just one teensy tiny problem: there simply is not enough physical cash in the entire financial system to support even a tiny fraction of the demand.

Total bank deposits exceed trillions of euros. Physical cash constitutes just a small percentage of that sum.

So if German banks do start hoarding physical currency, there won’t be any left in the financial system.

This will force the ECB to choose between two options:

1) Support this rebellion and authorize the issuance of more physical cash; or

2) Impose capital controls.
Given that just two weeks ago the President of the ECB spoke about the possibility of banning some higher denomination cash notes, it’s not hard to figure out what’s going to happen next.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179635
03/05/16 09:24 AM
03/05/16 09:24 AM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: ProdigalOne

"Today, we see the same plot but with different players. The Kings of the East are China and Russia. The current economic collapse is the drying up the CURREN-cy of the life source river of Babylon. "

Where in the Bible is there support for the statement that "CURREN-cy (is) the life source river of Babylon"?

Rev 16:12 relates how Mystery Babylon will fall with the same event that Old Babylon fell -- the drying up of the Euphrates river that gives way to the Kings of the East.

Types in the bible are expressed in a physical or carnal form. Like the laws that Paul explains several time is expressed as such, but the Anti-type (or fulfillment of the Type) is manifested in a Spiritual form. This pattern we see repeated over and over again.

Some examples:

1.Type : Abraham had two sons : 1st was carnal-from the flesh, 2nd was spiritual - of the promise.
Antitype : the Lord had two sons : 1st = Israel was carnal-from the flesh(Ex 4:22), 2nd ="spiritual" Israel is spiritual -- begotten from above.

2.type : circumcision -- of the flesh(physical)
antitype : circumcision -- of the heart(spiritual)

3.type : Priesthood of Levi -- Father from a specific physical blood line(Levi) that ultimately points to the 1st Adam.
antitype : Priesthood of Melchisedek -- Father from Heaven (spiritual) that points to the 2nd Adam.

4. type : 1st birth -- of the flesh(Physical)
antitype : 2nd birth -- of the spirit

5. type : Levirate law -- the brother had to give an heir to wife of deceased eldest brother who was childless -- done physically
antitype : Jesus died childless without any heir, and we, his brother, are to beget children via the gospel -- done spiritually

And so on and so forth.

So to apply this to the fall of Babylon

type: the euphrates river which was the life stream of Old Babylon. It was diverted and dried up so the Kings of the East was able to enter the highly walled and guarded city via the river, to conquer it.
Antitype : the life steam of Mystery Babylon is its ability to issue their own currency and charge interest(usury which is against the Lord's laws). Currency comes from the root word current like the current of a river. So the Kings of the East has diverted the river(by means of an alternative banking system and reform of currency to have gold backing and etc...) and Lord is drying up the life stream(current-cy) of Mystery Babylon to give way for the Kings of the East to conquer it.

Of course this is only a prophetic interpretation that anyone can dispute. However, we are living in the time of the fall of Mystery Babylon and can watch the current events as it unfolds. To me it does point towards such type of interpretation. Time will tell what the Lord has planned and how He is fulfilling His word.

That's an interesting theory; however, if we allow the Bible to define its own terms, it is clear that water represents people, not currency.

"And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." Revelation 17:15

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #179646
03/05/16 04:39 PM
03/05/16 04:39 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada

"Today, we see the same plot but with different players. The Kings of the East are China and Russia. The current economic collapse is the drying up the CURREN-cy of the life source river of Babylon. "

Where in the Bible is there support for the statement that "CURREN-cy (is) the life source river of Babylon"?

Rev 16:12 relates how Mystery Babylon will fall with the same event that Old Babylon fell -- the drying up of the Euphrates river that gives way to the Kings of the East.

Types in the bible are expressed in a physical or carnal form. Like the laws that Paul explains several time is expressed as such, but the Anti-type (or fulfillment of the Type) is manifested in a Spiritual form. This pattern we see repeated over and over again.

Some examples:

1.Type : Abraham had two sons : 1st was carnal-from the flesh, 2nd was spiritual - of the promise.
Antitype : the Lord had two sons : 1st = Israel was carnal-from the flesh(Ex 4:22), 2nd ="spiritual" Israel is spiritual -- begotten from above.

2.type : circumcision -- of the flesh(physical)
antitype : circumcision -- of the heart(spiritual)

3.type : Priesthood of Levi -- Father from a specific physical blood line(Levi) that ultimately points to the 1st Adam.
antitype : Priesthood of Melchisedek -- Father from Heaven (spiritual) that points to the 2nd Adam.

4. type : 1st birth -- of the flesh(Physical)
antitype : 2nd birth -- of the spirit

5. type : Levirate law -- the brother had to give an heir to wife of deceased eldest brother who was childless -- done physically
antitype : Jesus died childless without any heir, and we, his brother, are to beget children via the gospel -- done spiritually

And so on and so forth.

type: the euphrates river which was the life stream of Old Babylon. It was diverted and dried up so the Kings of the East was able to enter the highly walled and guarded city via the river, to conquer it.
Antitype : the life steam of Mystery Babylon is its ability to issue their own currency and charge interest(usury which is against the Lord's laws). Currency comes from the root word current like the current of a river. So the Kings of the East has diverted the river(by means of an alternative banking system and reform of currency to have gold backing and etc...) and Lord is drying up the life stream(current-cy) of Mystery Babylon to give way for the Kings of the East to conquer it.

Of course this is only a prophetic interpretation that anyone can dispute. However, we are living in the time of the fall of Mystery Babylon and can watch the current events as it unfolds. To me it does point towards such type of interpretation. Time will tell what the Lord has planned and how He is fulfilling His word.

I am glad to see that you at least took Rev 16:12 symbolically and you are not expecting a LITERAL and PHYSICAL fulfillment. That’s good and I think it is a correct Biblical approach to see TYPES being fulfilled Spiritually and not literally or physically.

Originally Posted By: ProdigalSon
That's an interesting theory; however, if we allow the Bible to define its own terms, it is clear that water represents people, not currency.

"And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." Revelation 17:15

The term used in Rev 16:12 is not water, it is the Euphrates river. And not just any section of that river for it is quite long and flowed thru many areas; but specifically to a section tied to an event in history when King Cyrus and King Darius dried it up to conquer Old Babylon.

The 6th seal prepares the way for the events of the seventh seal which is the fall of Babylon; thus the 6th seal and the 7th are closely linked. Since the 6th seal makes reference to the manner King Cyrus and King Darius conquered Old Babylon by drying up the Euphrates river; thus by this alone, the Lord establishes which TYPE we are to look back at to understand the current fall of Mystery Babylon.

When we look at history, this "drying up" of the Euphrates river was the last act that led to the fall of Babylon. This drying up of the river by King Cyrus, was Prophesied in Isaiah 44 around 200 years prior.

Quoting Isaiah 44:24 to 45:1 from the NASB translation :

NASB 24 Thus says Yahweh, your Redeemer . . . 25 causing the omens of boasters to fail, making fools out of diviners, causing wise men to draw back, and turning their knowledge into foolishness, 26 confirming the word of His Servant, and performing the purpose of His messengers, “It is I who says of Jerusalem, ‘She shall be inhabited!’ and of the cities of Judah, ‘They shall be built.’ And I will raise up her ruins again, 27 It is I who says to the depth of the sea, ‘Be dried up!’ And I will make your rivers dry. 28 It is I who says of Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd! And he will perform all My desire.’ And he declares of Jerusalem, ‘She will be built,’ and of the temple, ‘Your foundation will be laid.’
1 Thus says the Lord to Cyrus His anointed
[Messiach] , whom I have taken by the right hand to subdue nations before him. . .

Some notes :

v.25 -- “causing the omens of boasters to fail” : Despite the drying up of the Euphrates river was done by King Cyrus and King Darius that led to such a quick conquest of Babylon; notice how the Lord takes credit for it. He’s the one that coordinated the timing of the event, inspired the idea, and made it possible to dry it up that Great River by a pre-dugged basin. All of this led to the overthrow of Babylon and put an end to the plans of the boasters[Babylon]. So I think the Lord can rightfully make this claim. It was not really King Cyrus & Darius the credit is due, despite they will take the credit for it. For sure they were his agents, but it is the Lord that had drawn up the plan before hand and made the conquest possible for Cyrus and Darius.

V.27 -- “And I will make your rivers dry” : The first book of Herodotus histories tells the details of the account of Cyrus the Great in his conquest of old Babylon. One year prior , on his way to Babylon, Cyrus & his army had to first cross the river of Gyndes. That river was so great that Cyrus beautiful white sacred horse was swept away. So paragraph 189 says “And Cyrus was greatly moved with anger against the river for having done thus insolently, and he threatened to make it so feeble that for the future even women could cross it easily without wetting the knee. So after this threat he ceased from his march against Babylon and divided his army into two parts; and having divided it he stretched lines and marked out straight channels, one hundred and eighty on each bank of the Gyndes, directed every way, and having disposed his army along them he commanded them to dig: so, as a great multitude was working, the work was completed indeed, but they spent the whole summer season at this spot working.

This “drying up” the Gyndes river delayed Cyrus arrival to Babylon. This delay was part of the Lord’s plan so that Cyrus would arrive at the perfect timing when there was a great party in the city. Also, this digging up the Gyndes river gave his army experience and the tools to “dry up” the next river.

The pre-dugged up basin by Queen Nitocris,the mother of Belshazzar, accounted in par.185 was also an important pre-event that made the drying up of the Euphrates river possible. I assume Euphrates was much greater in size than the Gyndes river. That huge basin was dugged for the building of a bridge across the Euphrates to connect the two half of Babylon. This great basin which was as big as a "sea" measuring 15 miles in diameter was temporary and used to divert the river so they could lay the foundation stones for the construction of the bridge. It was that basin Cyrus used to dry up the Euphrates river as accounted in par. 191.

v.26,28,45:1 -- Cyrus is called “His Servant”, “My shepherd”, “His Messiah”: Despite Cyrus was an unbeliever, the Lord called him all these names for the following reason :

“His Servant” – for the Lord was able to get Cyrus to performed the Lord’s will --“he will perform all My desire”,

“My shepherd” – for Cyrus cared of the Lord’s people by rebuilding the city of Jerusalem and the temple,

“His Messiah” -- because Cyrus delivered the Lord’s people and other nations from the oppression of Babylon.

The Lord did all this thru Cyrus without him knowing what he was doing or knowing the prophecies about him,
And the same is happening with the overthrow of Mystery Babylon. The Kings of the East (China & Russia) have no idea they are doing the Lord’s bidding. Despite they don’t know, nor know these prophecies; the Lord is still able to fulfill His word. Anyway, the fulfillment of His word never depended on the ability of the flesh, but only on His ability. The flesh has always only proved that it can only fail. But the Lord never fails and He will fulfill all His plans on His timing and in His ways as He always did in the past.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179652
03/06/16 03:46 AM
03/06/16 03:46 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Interesting accounts of the history of Cyrus.
And yes, we do agree that it is a "type" and relates to the text in Rev. 16:12. Thus far there is agreement.

However, I don't see the connection of the type to "money" or to Russia and China.

Cyrus is a type of Christ (as our Deliverer)
"Cyrus, ‘He is My shepherd"
"Cyrus His anointed"
[Messiah]

God's people were in captivity in Babylon.
Cyrus's "heavenly mission" was to set God's people free so they would go to the promised land.

The drying up of the Euphrates was to prepare the way for Cyrus and Darius to conquer Babylon, and free God's people.

Thus Christ will dry up the "Euphrates", not to prepare the way for China and Russia, but to prepare the way as HE, Christ, puts down Babylon and frees His people taking them to the heavenly promised land.

Matt. 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shines even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Are rivers a type of and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." Revelation 17:15

There are references of rivers being "nations" -- especially when they "flow over their banks" and start conquering other nations.

Example is Isaiah 8:7 Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:

So in type during the last plagues, when the armies of Babylon (waters of her river, strong and many) will be subjecting the world into the false worship system, and overflowing all it's channels and coming up over all it's banks.
Flooding till it comes up to the neck (Is. 8:8)

Christ will step in and dry up that Babylonian river Euphrates, just as he dried up the Assyrian "river" of armies as they besieged Jerusalem back in Hezekiah's day.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179657
03/06/16 01:52 PM
03/06/16 01:52 PM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada
Elle said,

"I am glad to see that you at least took Rev 16:12 symbolically and you are not expecting a LITERAL and PHYSICAL fulfillment. That’s good and I think it is a correct Biblical approach to see TYPES being fulfilled Spiritually and not literally or physically."

If the Medes and the Persians were the Physical types and the "Kings of the East" are the spiritual fulfillment/anti types, how is it that the "Kings of the East" of Revelation can be the "LITERAL and PHYSICAL" nations of China and Russia?

Would it not conform to your own logic better if the "Kings of the East" were interpreted "Spiritually" as the Father and Son?

"For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall."
Malachi 4:1-2

Note, the Sun rises in the East.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179664
03/07/16 01:42 PM
03/07/16 01:42 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment: Below is a link to a Peter Schiff book promotion. Not that I'm promoting buying his book, but it is the blur and the brief interview that I wanted to bring forth.

"China has decided to take the hit for owning US Treasuries now and is getting rid of them, while they still have some value. When the fiat dollar collapses, they will not be left with a lot of useless Treasuries that they will have to sell, because it will only drag their own currency down. When the dollar collapses, and the revaluation is done, the Chinese yuan will be far stronger without any dollars clinging to it. Wall Street, of course, isn’t speaking about this." by Jaines Haines

I think Peter has a good sense of what is going on. To my view, it may be a little sensationalize to bring fear; but for sure there is an economic collapse heading our way as all signs points to it. But I believe that China has no intention on the long run to destroy the US economy nor anyone else. They are for promoting fair trade and China needs the existence of other countries to trade with. What China wants is reform and giving a voice to all countries in the political and economic decisions which I think is reasonable aim and request.

So Peter Schiff's warning is that China is selling all their US treasury bonds(=US debt). It is true that China have been selling increasingly the US bonds and we have seen an article about this last fall. And maybe they have solde recently all their US bonds. I have seen reported that they plan this Spiring to "depeg" the Chinese Yuan to the US dollar. These actions makes all economic sense for their sake with also the hoarding of Gold this past 10 years so to back their currencies with. And I do believe the current fiat money system will crash.

But what I want us to keep also in mind is what Willem Midelkoop pointed out in post#179400 that China are smart business minded people. They are extremely patient -- planning far ahead with small settle moves. China also have as personal interest to keep all the countries viable so to have people to trade with. Thus I believe China, while the crashing of the old fiat money system moves forward -- I believe there's also a transition plan for everyone to the new system so to keep the US and other countries viable trading partners. For sure some countries currencies will take a major beating, certainly if they have no gold to back it up. China was straight forward with everyone since 2010 and I would imaging sooner, that the reform included to have the issued currencies needed to be backed by gold. So many countries, mostly the western countries, will suffer major devaluation of their currencies. However, with an honest just proper system in place any country can rise up again.

So Peter Schiff does talk about the China's transition plan like Willem Midelkoop does; however what Peter shares about the seriousness of China selling US Bonds is very true.

China's Big Treasury Dump Should Scare Americans

http://realcrash2016.com/china-treasury-...medium=referral

BUSINESS WIRES By Wall Street Daily
Monday March 7, 2016

Quote:
America just received a disturbing reminder.

The reminder? China controls the United States’ fate as a solvent and functioning country.

China was a net seller of U.S. Treasuries for the first time in history last year. The rogue nation liquidated $292 billion in Treasury debt, along with $92 billion in U.S. stocks.

Without China’s ongoing commitment to Treasuries, the U.S. federal government couldn’t service its debt.

In such a scenario, Uncle Sam’s subsequent default would tip the country into lawlessness and chaos.

Imagine not having police or fire rescue on duty? Or your local bank being set ablaze during the ensuing Armageddon.

According to bestselling author Peter Schiff, America will soon face the darkest period in its 240-year history, and China could spark the crisis.

“This is an important trend that people are overlooking,” said Schiff in a recent interview with Wall Street Daily. “If China isn’t there to loan us money, where’s the funding going to come from?”

Schiff is renowned for being the most accurate forecaster of the 2008 Financial Crisis.

But now he’s warning that China’s Treasury dump could trigger a system-wide federal collapse.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179671
03/07/16 09:52 PM
03/07/16 09:52 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

So are you saying "currency" is "spiritual"?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #179680
03/08/16 09:44 AM
03/08/16 09:44 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland

So are you saying "currency" is "spiritual"?

It's a Spiritual application and interpretation. You may disagree with it and be led with another like dedication and ProdigalSon has done. That's ok. We all need to exercise to hear the Lord's small voice and understanding what He is doing with the current events and why(which laws is He applying? and etc...). There's no harm in trying to know the Lord and His ways. This is what makes us grow spiritually. I won't be casting stones at dedication or Prodigalson if there interpretation is wrong and I hope they won't for me either. We all are false prophets for our understanding is not complete and limited. The stones to be cast is at ourselves and put to death that false prophet in our mind that often speaks presumptuously.

But I arrived to agree with this interpretation because to my discernment current world affairs points to such interpretation. This is one purpose of this discussion and collecting major events. So we can all watch and learn together from the events that is surfacing.

The fulfillment of this prophesy by the Lord Sovereignty behind the events will determine its interpretation.

Physical TYPE :
The Euphrates river came in / out of Old Babylon. It was via the drying of the river that made way for the Kings of the East to conquer Old Babylon.

Spiritual Antitype :
The fiat money(currencies) is what comes in / out of Mystery Babylon today. Fiat money is the life stream of Mystery Babylon. Amchel Rothschild said "Give me control of a nation's money supply, and I care not who makes its laws,"

Today we are seeing there is a currency war by which will probably soon be ending since the IMF and the central banks has finally comply (not willingly) in Jan 2016 to implement the gold backed reformed pushed by China and other nations since 2010. This means : No more printing money to infinity & beyond and a coming re-evaluation of countries currency value. This and the current market collapse and oil glut fiasco and etc... all are contributing to a currency(Petro-dollar fiat money) "drying up" phenomena.

It may not be by coincidence that the word currency derives from the word current.

Currency : 1650s, "condition of flowing," from Latin currens, present participle of currere "to run" (see current (adj.)); the sense of a flow or course extended 1699 (by John Locke) to "circulation of money."

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #179689
03/08/16 09:15 PM
03/08/16 09:15 PM
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

Elle, perhaps you missed this question in my previous post? I wonder if you could expand on how the fulfillment of type (physical/literal) can also be (physical/literal) when your interpretive method states they must be "fulfilled Spiritually and not literally or physically."

Elle said,

"I am glad to see that you at least took Rev 16:12 symbolically and you are not expecting a LITERAL and PHYSICAL fulfillment. That’s good and I think it is a correct Biblical approach to see TYPES being fulfilled Spiritually and not literally or physically."

If the Medes and the Persians were the Physical types and the "Kings of the East" are the spiritual fulfillment/anti types, how is it that the "Kings of the East" of Revelation can be the "LITERAL and PHYSICAL" nations of China and Russia?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: ProdigalOne] #179703
03/10/16 02:50 AM
03/10/16 02:50 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada

Elle, perhaps you missed this question in my previous post? I wonder if you could expand on how the fulfillment of type (physical/literal) can also be (physical/literal) when your interpretive method states they must be "fulfilled Spiritually and not literally or physically."

Sorry for missing your post. That's a very good question and point. I'm glad you brought it up.

I had never reflected on this much but I do understand what you mean as I have noticed what you have said in some instances. Give me some time to think about it and put together some good examples of different cases.

Basically what I’m seeing is that it all depends. I know its not a type of answer that we want to hear. Some spiritual NT equivalence of the OT laws or prophecies are totally spiritual, while others have some sort of physical manifestation. Then not all the words in a statement have a NT spiritual equivalence.

It is by looking at other scriptures that defines what is the NT equivalence of a certain term or symbol. Then there are some rare cases you cannot find any other scripture references. In all, it is the Holy Spirit that gives anyone the interpretation. While pondering, there’s room for speculating its meaning as long as we treat it as speculation and not as truth and open for the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be corrected during that time until it is confirmed by 2 witnesses. And if you read from someone an interpretation, then you need to chew on it, do your own verification and studying of the word while presenting it to the Holy Spirit to confirm it. If it is not confirmed; we need to reject it. No one is at liberty to define any interpretation.

This is how we learn to develop an ear to hear the voice of the Lord and become familiar with His laws and test doctrines and interpretation with it. This is the whole purpose of all of this by which is a lifetime exercise that is our Christian Duty to engage as James and Ellen has counseled us.

A list of examples would help a lot and might give us some indication if there’s some pattern to identify or not any at all.

Give me a week or so to come back to you.

Blessings
Page 56 of 119 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/25/24 09:37 AM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 04/01/24 08:10 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/24/24 02:15 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!