HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,601
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 15
kland 9
Daryl 3
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
ProdigalOne
ProdigalOne
Alberta, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 2,952 guests, and 19 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 68 of 119 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181912
11/14/16 01:33 PM
11/14/16 01:33 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Sorry for the delay in posting all of these.

A brief analysis

Nov 06, 2016
by Steven Jones

http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2016/11-2016/a-brief-analysis/

Quote:
We have long believed that 2016 would be an important pivotal year, not merely in US history, but in the history of the Kingdom itself. As the time approached, we saw the buildup of events throughout the year leading toward the election in November and realized that this could well take us to the climax of whatever God was doing in the year 2016.

The political season in 2016 has been extremely volatile and caustic, almost like a mud fight. We have not seen this kind of fighting since the Babylonians took control of both parties and gave us a simulated democracy.

With Dr. Steve Pieczenik's recent announcement this week that we are entering into a second American Revolution, it appears that the boil has now popped, and we are now able to see the precise nature of what we have been looking for. The various agencies of government intelligence have long been controlled at the top by presidential appointees, who have managed to keep the agencies working to protect the Babylonians from being exposed. Yet over the years, I often heard rumblings from the good people within those same agencies who were discontented with such protection. I even heard rumors of good guys, or "white hats" forming their own friendships, making plans someday to overthrow the secret organizations that had taken over the reins of government.

As early as the mid-1970's, I heard it said that if we ever had another revolution, it would come at the hands of the military. In the early 1980's I heard that many of the generals are working for the Babylonian government, but at the level of Colonel, which controls much of the day-to-day operation of military bases, there was a high degree of patriotism and discontent.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik is a colonel.

In the past few years I began to hear that the Pentagon had two main factions within it. One faction served the Babylonian order, while the other hoped someday to gain power and reestablish Constitutional government, particularly the original Republic that was founded in 1789 when the Constitution was signed. Then I began to hear that same split was being seen in other agencies, particularly the intelligence community. It looked to me like a cold war was going on within the agencies, and that things were building up toward a climax soon.

Then Dr. Pieczenik burst on the scene with his announcement of the second American Revolution. I was not taken by surprise, but suddenly, all that I had heard in past decades was suddenly confirmed. His credentials are impeccable, insofar as his connections to the intelligence community is concerned. In that sense, his announcement is on par with a presidential proclamation. I have to believe that what he is saying is true.

This does not mean that I have no reservations about what is actually happening. These intelligence people are well trained in saying just enough to serve whatever purpose they have, while hiding the majority of the facts behind it. Furthermore, since he is a psychiatrist trained in psychological operations/warfare, and is an expert in intrigue (as shown in his books), he is too intelligent and too capable to be trusted completely. I could never be absolutely sure of his motives or of those he represents.

The problem is that there is no way for the average person to be anything but a pawn in a very large and dangerous game. This is ultimately an internal battle within the ranks of the intelligence community, and both sides will solicit our support. Most people do not have enough facts to make proper decisions, and in the end, most people have been dumbed down by the educational system and the mainstream media so that they are not equipped to analyse what they are hearing.

Just look at the political process. I rest my case.

Dr. Pieczenik, I believe, is a patriot, but as a Jew (probably secular), he is probably not well informed on Scripture or prophecy. It is doubtful if he understands the concept of the Kingdom of God. His concern is to reestablish the Republic and to get rid of those who usurped power over us. Insofar as that goes, we have much in common, though we define the usurpers in prophetic terms (Mystery Babylon).

This Revolution is not being led by those who want to establish Christ's Kingdom, but what they are doing (however inadvertently) is to take out the old order of Babylon in order to prepare for the Kingdom. The downfall of Babylon will involve an interim step before the Kingdom is established. It is timed precisely according to our understanding of prophecy. I have written in recent years about the time from 2014-2017, in which we ought to see the collapse of Mystery Babylon. I don't think that Dr. Pieczenik has read any of my material, nor would he give it credence. However, these events, which he is part of, are part of the divine plan, whether he believes it or not.

It appears that we have entered into a year of change, possibly with some chaos and trouble as the Babylonians fight for their lives to keep control of the earth. This particular prophetic season does not end for at least another year, and possibly as late as 2018, which is the 70th anniversary of the Israeli state (May 1948) and the 100-year anniversary of the end of World War 1 (November 11, 1918).

Another time cycle that I am watching dates back to October 31, 1517, when Martin Luther sparked the Protestant Reformation by nailing his "95 Theses" on the church door in Wittenberg. We just passed the 499th anniversary of that event. Next year will be 500 years. Nine years ago, on October 31, 2007 a group of us met in Oklahoma City and took note that this was the 490th anniversary of the Protestant Reformation. Next year will be 500 years.

So much points to 2017 as a climax of something, and this tells me that from now until then we could be entering into a power struggle at the top. We should all be very watchful and take prudent steps to prepare ourselves for this. I do not anticipate open war, nuclear or otherwise, nor do I think we will see great physical destruction take place. I believe that this is a prophetic repeat of Cyrus' takeover of Babylon. He took the city intact, and only the king was killed. The government officials simply changed bosses and were required to do things differently, and the people went on with their lives.

The problem is that while Scripture gives us a broad picture, we do not have many details. We know the outcome, but little of the process. So there is always a level of uncertainty when preparing for prophetic events--even when we understand prophecy. This is why it is so important to be led by the Spirit. The safest place is where the Holy Spirit tells you to be. Let us not react to outside appearances, but to the Spirit of God, who knows the reality of all things. If you have learned to live such a life of faith, you can trust Him with your life.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181915
11/15/16 11:01 AM
11/15/16 11:01 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Another interesting blog...

Post-election comments

Nov 09, 2016
by Steven Jones

Quote:
It appears that Donald Trump has won the election for US president. All the newscasters are offering their reasons, explanations, and excuses. One thing is certain: It wasn’t supposed to happen this way.

Normally, the Babylonians control both sides of an election, so the campaign disagreements are not so bitter. This time, however, regardless of the actual campaign issues, it was really about whether the politician of the established Babylonian system would win, or an outsider.

Either way, of course, the fight has just begun. The USA has been split 50/50 for quite a long time, at least dating back to the 2000 election with Bush and Gore. But Bush and Gore were both establishment candidates. That is what makes this present election different.

If Clinton had won this election, she would have been faced with impeachment almost immediately, and chaos would have continued throughout her entire term of office. Now that Trump has won, we will see chaos of a different kind, as it is likely that many will protest any bill restricting immigration or renegotiation of trade agreements.

Pastor Lindsay Williams tells us that his “elite” friends are very alarmed and disturbed, because Trump was not the candidate of Big Oil and Big Banks. It is ironic that billionaire Trump is not supported by any other billionaires. In other words, he does not represent the rich and powerful. The Republican Party itself is said to represent the rich—at least, according to charges made by the Democrats—but Trump hardly represents the Republican Party either. Trump’s Party spent nothing to get him elected, so Trump has no reason to go along with their choices for cabinet members that are normally imposed on a newly-elected president.

Williams has been telling us that if Trump is elected, the “elites” will crash the system in order to blame Trump for wrecking the economy. Actually, they planned to crash the system anyway, but their original reason was to gain more power through martial law and executive orders. That is what would have occurred under Clinton. But now it will be an excuse to make war on Trump.

Even more important is that the Babylonian plans for World War III have now suffered a huge setback. Hillary’s rhetoric against Russia, along with Obama’s sanctions and sabre-rattling along Russia’s border, has been to prepare the way for a coming war. Putin has recognized this and has been saying that if Hillary wins the presidential race, there will almost certainly be war. But the immediate danger is now past, and the news of a Trump victory brought applause from the Russian parliament.

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/ap_nation/p...dbe42384cc.html

Apparently Russia does not want war with the US. It is ironic, of course, that some people voted for Hillary because they think Trump would have brought us into World War III. Actually, the opposite is true, but people have been misinformed by the mainstream news media. Here is Putin’s warning from last July:

http://investmentwatchblog.com/putin-war...him-must-watch/

Recently, Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke to the mainstream media during a press conference where he claimed that the world is being pushed irreversibly towards war….

Putin went on to say,
“It’s only you (the media) that they (the government) tell tall-tales to and you buy it and spread it to the citizens of your countries. Your people in turn do not feel a sense of the impending danger. This is what worries me. How do you not understand that the world is being pulled in an irreversible direction? While they pretend that nothing’s going on. I don’t know how to get through to you anymore…”

While Vladimir Putin certainly isn’t a saint and for us voluntaryist AnCap types, he’s certainly not someone who stands for our beliefs, all the same he appears to be the adult on the block while kids like Justin Trudeau, Obama, Hillary Clinton and Merkel decide on how to fire the first shots of World War 3.

Now that Trump has been elected, the case for World War III has been damaged—hopefully, beyond repair. All of this is quite strange, considering that the Republican Party has been the War Party for the past few decades (since the Vietnam War). But now that mantle has been passed down to the Democratic Party.

The irony is that Putin has been the peacemaker, though vilified as a warmonger. It is not Russia but the US and other Western nations that have been pushing for a war. Recall General Wesley Clark’s reports that the US decided in 2001 to destabilize the Middle East and to “overthrow seven countries in five years” in order to cause chaos in the region. I believe that the underlying motive was to implement the Pike Plan for World War III that was conceived more than a century ago, along with the first two world wars.

At any rate, when the US plan began to destabilize Syria, Putin put his foot down and said, “NO MORE.” That made him the warmonger in the eyes of the media, according to the old principle that “Joe started it when he hit me back.” But we need to face the fact that our own government is not always on the right side of international issues. But if the people can be induced to support its evil plots, then we all suffer the consequences.

I believe we have entered into a time of increased chaos, which is evidence of an intense battle for regime change in America. Babylon is trying to retain its grip on power in the West. But the time of Babylon’s mandate has expired (2014-2017), so the Babylonians will certainly lose this battle. It is only a matter of time. Yet I see at least another year of struggle and possible chaos.

Lazarus Wins

An interesting coincidence from New Zealand is that a horse named Lazarus has won the “Trotting Cup.” This was in the news for November 8, 2016.

http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11744527

Lazarus produced one of greatest performances in New Zealand horse racing history to destroy his opponents in today's $750,000 New Zealand Trotting Cup.

The four-year-old hot favourite thrashed New Zealand's best pacers by 10 lengths, rewriting the record book in the process.

Not only was his margin the biggest in the modern history of the race but his time of 3:53.1 took a staggering 1.5 seconds off the national record set just two years ago by his champion stablemate Adore Me.

Lazarus was last season's freakish three-year-old but few four-year-olds are asked to contest the Cup let alone win it. None have won it so emphatically.

The horse is also called as “Freakish Lazarus” and a “Freakish Pacer.”

http://harnessnews.com.au/2016/11/freakish-pacer-smashes-record-in-nz-cup/

FREAKISH pacer Lazarus smashed the world record with his demolition job of today’s New Zealand Cup.

As the Good Book says, “The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death” (1 Corinthians 15:26 KJV). Lazarus represents the resurrected ones, and his name carries a numeric value of 144. Perhaps he is somehow associated with Donald Trump, who is America’s own Demolition Man.

But considering the fact that this election has connections with our prayer campaign from 15 years ago (Nov. 1-14, 2001), called “Entering the Millennium of Rest,” along with the divine court case that overlaid that prayer campaign (Nov. 1-8, 2001), known as “You Shall Surely Perish,” the raising of Lazarus seems hardly coincidental. The Millennium, as described in Revelation 20, begins properly with the first resurrection—the “Lazarus” company.

Years ago Ron heard the Father say, “Wait till I play My Donald Trump card.” “Well, it appears that He has now plaid His Trump card. Back then, the meaning of this was unclear. Did that mean Trump would run for president? Did it mean that Trump would win? We could not say for sure.

The Jezebel Factor

Now that Hillary Clinton has lost the presidential race, it seems clear that Jezebel has been thrown out the window by her eunuchs (2 Kings 9:32, 33). Trump has been playing the part of Jehu, the demolition man in his time, who was anointed to avenge the death of Naboth when Jezebel arranged to execute him on “trumped up charges.” Elijah anointed Jehu to do this dirty work, even though Jehu’s character was questionable. Certainly, Jehu was not Mr. Nice Guy, nor was he spiritually minded. Nonetheless, God found use for him.

As I wrote in the past, I could not say for sure if Jezebel would be thrown out the window before the election, during, or afterward. It was hidden from me, and prophecies from others were contradictory, so they were not really helpful. There was nothing to do but wait and see. Well, we have now waited and seed. It appears that the Ahab factor lasted from 1993-2001, and the Jezebel factor lasted from 2001-2016.

Since Jezebel is pictured in the book of Revelation as the “great harlot” of Babylon, we can see Hillary’s fall as a precursor to the fall of Babylon itself. Since her rise began with the final end of Bill’s story on September 11, 2001, we can view the Twin Towers demolition as a prophetic precursor to the fall of both Hillary-Jezebel and Babylon as a whole. The Twin Towers of Pride and Greed were demolished on 911, which is the numeric value of “Grace” (Greek: charis). We recognized in 2001 that the Twin Towers demolition was a hidden prophecy of grace, even in the midst of chaos and destruction. That is how we should view the results of this election as well.

Janet Reno dies November 7, 2016

Back in January 2001, as we were preparing for a year of spiritual warfare to overthrow the seven spiritual princes over America, we received revelation that Janet Reno represented one of the major demonic entities that we were to deal with. She did not manifest one of the seven princes themselves, but rather one of the lesser entities.

Recall that these 2001 battles are surfacing in the world now in 2016, and that that the series of battles finally came to an end on November 8, 2001. Significantly, then, Janet Reno died the day before the election on November 7, 2016.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/janet-reno-us-attorney-general-died-43353469

There is hardly any point in discussing her corrupt life style or her destructive policies. But this seems to be a noteworthy event in the progression of the great war in the heavens and how it plays out here on earth.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181916
11/15/16 11:10 AM
11/15/16 11:10 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : ...and another one.

Very insightful comment made regarding that the 1800s Pike Plan to destabilize the middle East with war so to bring in the Luciferian faith might of been via to bring an influx of Islamic refugees in Christian countries : #1 "to dilute the “Christian” culture and reduce the political power of Christian voters" and 2 other good points made.

Looking ahead in a post-Jezebel era

Nov 10, 2016
by Steven Jones

Quote:
When overseas markets discovered that Trump was the projected winner of the US elections, their stock markets crashed, and the Dow futures market was down 800 points. But by morning, when the sun came up as usual, and the earth had not yet been destroyed, the Dow recovered and closed the day up 257 points.

That is an unbelievable swing, and it reminds me of what happened after the Brexit. In both cases there was a knee-jerk reaction of fear and panic, followed by the discovery that stocks were suddenly under-valued! Call it greed, I suppose. The markets function on fear and greed.

Today the markets are already into record-high territory. Perhaps the traders on the floor of the US Stock Exchange are feeling much more positive about the results of the election than the oligarchs. Few of them dared to say much prior to the Trump win, but while Hillary was giving her concession speech, the traders on the floor on Wall Street came out of the closet and gave her a good send-off. The CNN, which many refer to as the Clinton News Network, ran the headline:

Wall Street traders boo Hillary Clinton, chant “Lock her up!”

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/09/investing/wall-street-traders-boo-hillary-clinton/index.html

Loud booing rocked the floor of the storied New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday during Hillary Clinton's concession speech to President-elect Donald Trump.

Some of the Wall Street traders began chanting "lock her up!," as Clinton appeared on television screens, urging her millions of disappointed supporters to accept the stunning defeat.

"Ding-dong, the witch is dead," shouted another floor trader.

The harsh reception for Clinton is the latest chapter in the bitter campaign for the White House.

I suppose that the rest of the world, which receives only the news from the controlled press, does not truly understand why so many in America would vote for Trump, considering his policy of confrontation, rather than diplomacy and compromise. But most Americans are Clinton-fatigued, regardless of who they voted for.

Many Americans remember the continuous scandals in the 1990’s during Bill Clinton’s presidency, beginning with his first week in office back in 1993. That scandal was called Travelgate. After four years of continuous corruption scandals, many could not figure out why anyone would vote for the man. But he was elected to a second scandal-ridden term.

George Bush was elected in November of 2000 more as a reaction to the Clinton immorality scandals than anything. Yet even then the country was evenly divided. Unfortunately, Bush turned out to be the warmongering president, and so after eight years of continuous war, the people became war-fatigued as well. Hence, Obama was elected by his promises to close Guantanamo and get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

I commented at the time: “It’s easier to get into a war than to get out of it.” Sure enough, it took a long time to get out, and even then, it was messy. You cannot destroy a country and then leave immediately without leaving devastation that will last at least a generation.

But instead of getting us out of war, the Obama administration presided over the remaining parts of the US plan to “overthrow seven countries in five years.” He did manage to resist efforts to send troops openly to Syria, but there have been many covert operations that the government would not comment about.

These war policies are bigger than the presidency, of course. In fact, presidents are expected to follow such orders from those oligarchs who are far more powerful than any US president. So I do not place much responsibility upon any president for his own actions—at least, not the really important actions and policies.

Even so, the result of the Syrian war, sparked by US support for the rebels (and even for ISIS), has brought absolute chaos to Syria. In contemplating the motive for this war plan, I wondered at first if it was done to destabilize all potential enemies of the Israeli state. But the huge wave of refugee immigration into Europe and America shows that this was the real agenda. We saw this in the 1990’s with the disaster in Somalia, which brought many refugees to America. It is ironic that the very countries that destabilize other nations are the places where refugees flee.

The real question is WHY? What do these Babylonian oligarchs hope to achieve?

The bottom line is that they want money and power. Of course, they know it must be done through “humanitarian” methods in order to sell their policy to the world. If you cause a war, then you can use other people’s money (taxpayers) to fix the problem by welcoming millions of refugees. The refugees themselves, most of whom just want to reach safety and rebuild a new life for themselves, do not understand how they are being used by ruthless oligarchs in the West.

But how does a huge influx of refugees help them achieve that goal?

First, their long-term goal is to dilute the “Christian” culture and reduce the political power of Christian voters. Here they simply followed the Pope’s “humanitarian” policy of encouraging refugees from Central America and Mexico to move north. Within a generation, this would add millions of voters to the Catholic voting bloc.

The Jews used this tactic to gain control of Palestine decades ago, and even today they do not allow anyone else in as refugees. In fact, they use stringent laws to encourage them to leave. They understand the Power of Population and having a unified culture, and they are willing to oppress others and deny them basic human rights in order to achieve the goal of a truly “Jewish state.”

We could take this back two or three centuries and see how America itself was founded by immigrants. The continent was conquered by immigration, and the Native Americans lost, because they had no immigration source of their own to draw upon. When you lack the Power of Population, your days are numbered.

The Babylonian oligarchs know all of this and use it strategically in power politics.

Second, they know that Islam and Christianity are inherently incompatible as far as culture and religion are concerned. They know that to bring large quantities of Islamic people into Christian cultures will eventually replace Christian culture with Islamic culture. Currently, the laws of the Western countries are based upon the Justinian Codex (529-534 A.D.), or “Church law.” To be sure, that law system is flawed in many ways, because it brought Europe the Feudal System of serfs and lords. (Today we call them citizens and oligarchs.) However, in spite of its flawed and oppressive governmental system, it does provide a moral code that is (or was) based on biblical law. But as Islamic people become voters, this is sure to shift toward Sharia law.

The irony is that the Democratic Party, which heartily supports the influx of all immigrants in order to register them as voting Democrats, does not seem to understand that at some point the Islamic voters will have sufficient weight to put Sharia law on the Party Platform. That would mean an end to gay rights, women’s rights, along with an end to Christian rights. Democrats are tricked into believing that Islamic people will blend into American society and peacefully accept the so-called American way of life and democracy in general. In other words, missionaries of the Democratic Party think that they can convert Islamic people to accept the principles of sexual freedom and women’s equality.

I believe they are dead wrong. They will accept the fact that others abide by these principles until they have established citizenship, organized into voting blocs, and have gained control of certain cities by the Power of Population. But at some point they will be confident enough to begin changing the laws, morals, and political system to their view of things. After all, our system gives that right to every citizen.

Third, the Babylonian oligarchs know that a certain percentage of peaceful immigrants will cause trouble. Or their children will be radicalized by those appealing to medieval Islamic views in much the same way that Christians appeal to the doctrines and practices of apostolic Christianity. That is a powerful appeal to both Christians and Muslims, because it can be argued that the current religions have been corrupted and no longer resemble the vision of their founders.

It only takes a few radicals to provide the government with an excuse to clamp down and remove freedoms from EVERYONE equally. Take, for example, the so-called Patriot Act that was passed in the wake of the Twin Towers demolition. In the name of “security,” we lost a lot of basic freedoms, putting us on the path of a Police State. The Patriot Act was signed into law on October 26, 2001, about six weeks after the Twin Towers demolition. Does anyone seriously believe that it was written after September 11, 2001? How could such a bill be written so quickly? And who wrote it?

It is obvious to me that it was pre-written in anticipation of 911. It was written by lawyers hired by the oligarchs who planned and implemented 911. These oligarchs did not mind killing thousands of people in order to accomplish their goal of tightening security and thereby gaining more dictatorial power. The bill was not even introduced until October 23, and yet it was passed within two days and signed on the third day. Did anyone actually read the bill before passing it?

When we look at the big picture, it is clear that the Babylonian oligarchs ruling the west have moved toward achieving total power, but they have done so slowly so that the people are not alarmed or awakened from their sleep. The Christians have largely accepted Socialism as a “normal” way of life. Catholics specifically accept the idea of a pope (oligarch) who lays claim to both spiritual and civil power over the earth. Islamic people are easily ruled by oligarchs as well, as long as the visible oligarchs claim to be Muslim.

Both groups can be ruled by the same Babylonian oligarchs, as long as they hold secret power over the visible leaders. This, I believe, is their goal. They believe that their power will not be affected, no matter if America and Europe are Christian or Muslim. The culture and religion may change, along with the laws, but power remains in the hands of the same oligarchs.

The problem is that all of the earlier empires have used this model and have failed in the end. A “king of kings” ruled over vassal kings. Caesars ruled over regular kings. It is no different today, except that they have learned to add the secrecy factor to the mix. Hence, it is no longer Babylon, but Mystery (secret) Babylon. Secrecy works only as long as it remains a secret. Exposure to the light brings the whole structure crashing to the ground.

We are living in a time where the “mystery” is being removed from Babylon. The veil is being lifted largely through the internet, where every truth and falsehood is disseminated. But Scripture tells us that the current Babylonian structure will fall to “the kings from the east” (Revelation 16:12). This is evidently China and Russia, whose power is rising in this century, even as Media and Persia rose up east of Babylon more than 2,500 years ago.

This geopolitical situation alone is causing a great shift in the world’s center of gravity, to say nothing of the economic shift. But the final great shift will come with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. This will change everything and will take all nations by surprise. Without it, we would see only a shift of power from west to east, but with the Spirit’s presence, the hearts of the people will be changed on a massive scale. That door is now beginning to open.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181918
11/16/16 05:40 PM
11/16/16 05:40 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
This secret government (aka shadow government) is the current corrupt US establishment that has been in power since WW2. This secret government was backing Hilary. In an US election, typically both sides are backed by the secret government; however this wasn’t the case with Trump in the 2016 election. Trump was NOT part of the secret government, and that’s why the Republic party didn’t support Trump all along.

This Hillary defeat is also a defeat and an end of this Secret Government’s power over the US government.

If the "corrupt US establishment" was backing Hillary, why did Trump win? In fact, how could someone they didn't back even be in the running? Unless the "corrupt US establishment" wasn't really "in power since WW2".

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: kland] #181949
11/21/16 06:43 PM
11/21/16 06:43 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
This secret government (aka shadow government) is the current corrupt US establishment that has been in power since WW2. This secret government was backing Hilary. In an US election, typically both sides are backed by the secret government; however this wasn’t the case with Trump in the 2016 election. Trump was NOT part of the secret government, and that’s why the Republic party didn’t support Trump all along.

This Hillary defeat is also a defeat and an end of this Secret Government’s power over the US government.

If the "corrupt US establishment" was backing Hillary, why did Trump win?

He had his own money. He didn't need anyone to support financially his campaign.

In fact, how could someone they didn't back even be in the running?

To give the illusion that we have a democracy.

Unless the "corrupt US establishment" wasn't really "in power since WW2".

??? I think you missed out on some historical info and facts.

When I'll see a good article summarizing the 2016 election with lots of supporting links of reputable news sources, I'll post it so you can have a better scope.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181953
11/22/16 10:15 AM
11/22/16 10:15 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Trump gave a list of actions, he and his transitional team, to take on the first 100 days in office. To me, it looks like Trump is not loosing any time "to make America great again".

The first item listed is to dismantle the New World Order fascist commerce platform called the TPP(Trans Pacific Partnership) setup by Mystery Babylon to favor Mega-Corps. Trump says the TPP is "a potential disaster for America". I would of withdrawn the word "potential" in that statement.

The ethics reform sounds like a very good thing especially the "lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign governments". Am I reading this correctly? Would this mean that the biggest foreign political party -- AIPAC (American Israel Public Affair Commitee) -- that influence US Foreign policies will be banned? That would be quite the transition since WWII foreign policies that made US a Terrorist Nation towards any other nation.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-21...hdrawing-us-tpp

Trump Says He Will Issue Executive Order On First Day In Office Withdrawing U.S. From TPP

Nov 21, 2016
Quote:
In a video message released moments ago by Donald Trump, the President-Elect announced that he has asked his team to develop a list of executive actions for his first day as president and announced that he would issue an executive order on his first day of office, withdrawing the US from the Trans Pacific Partnership, and would issue a notification of intent to withdraw from the TPP, voiding Obama's "free-trade legacy."

Trump stated that his agenda "will be based on a simple core principle, putting America first... whether it's producing steel, building cars, or curing disease, I want the next generation of production and innovation to happen right her on our great homeland."

He added that he would issue a rule, along the lines of what he proposed during his Gettysburg address, that for every new government regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated, and said that he will direct the labor department to investigate abuses of visa programs.

TRADE - Withdraw from TPP and negotiate bilateral trade deals in America's favor
ENERGY - Cancel job-killing restrictions on American energy industry (including shale energy and clean coal)
REGULATION - For each new regulation, 2 old rules must be eliminated
NATIONAL SECURITY - Develop a plan to protect America's vital infrastructure from cyber-attacks and all other forms of attack
IMMIGRATION - Direct Department of Labor to investigate all abuses of visa programs
ETHICS REFORM - Drain the swamp by imposing a 5-year ban on executive officials becoming lobbyist after they leave the administration (and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign governments)

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181954
11/22/16 11:50 AM
11/22/16 11:50 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Kim Clement’s prophecies regarding Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton

I'm posting this potential prophesy in this discussion because, as Christian, we are expecting a significant outpouring of the Holy Spirit that, in my view, will be a significant factor influencing all current world affairs including this major reform in the US Government. This will facilitate and accelerate the Global Economic Reform that the BRICS Nations -- China, Russia, and over 200 allied countries -- been pressing since 2010.

These 4 prophetic messages came to Kim Clement from 2006 to 2013 ... all dated way before Trump even made public his candidacy for presidency. The video clips are presented by Synil Isaac who knows Kim personally. Already, things that was uttered in these prophecies has come to pass.

The first prophesy(April 20, 2013) @ 7:20 min mark :
"...Donald...you will be elected"

The 2nd prophesy(April 4, 2007) @ the 10:00 mark :
"...Trump will be a Trumpet...Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church "

The 3rd (February 10, 2007) --
“...I will put at your helm for two terms a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office, and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power, says the Lord of hosts."

The 4th (2006) @ 13:10 min mark --
"Hillary Clinton...I have already dealt with her heart, not to be president of this nation, but to be president in a Christian world. She will have a testimony second to none"

Wow! Can you imagine the impact of having Hillary genuinely converted? Imagine her witness. According to this, she will become "president in a Christian world" Wow. That would be so powerful and wonderful.

So if this message is really from the Lord, it seems that the outpouring of the Holy Spirit will start with main political leaders like Trump, Hillary, Clark, and Bill Gates who have been mentioned specifically in this potential prophetic utterance. I think that would be an very effective and smart way for the Lord to get this transition from Mystery Babylon Empire to establish His Kingdom with His laws and His people on the head of it. (Daniel 2 & 7).

You can find the complete transcription of Kim's received prophetic word below. Stephen Jones has transcribe the complete 4 utterances given to Kim in the order given in the video with his(Stephen's) comments.

Quote:
Nov 17, 2016
by Stephen Jones
http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...th-my-comments/

This is quite impressive. Here is the link and a transcript of the specific prophetic words that Kim Clement spoke, so I was able to transcribe it here (below). They are transcribed in the order given on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9c_V9BdPyM

April 20, 2013

There is a man by the name of Mr. Clark,1 and there is also another man by the name of Donald.2 You are both watching me, saying, “Could it be that God is speaking to me?” Yes, he is! Somebody, just a few minutes before you came on the show, you went out and you took the American flag, and you said, “I’m proud of my nation.”3 You raised it up and God said, “You have been determined through your prayers to influence this nation. You’re watching me; you’re an influential person.” The Spirit of God says, “Hear the word of the prophet to you as a king,4 I will open that door that you prayed about.5 And when it comes time for the election, you will be elected.”

April 4, 2007

“This that shall take place shall be the most unusual thing,6 a transfiguration, a going into the marketplace, if you wish, into the news media, where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say.7 Newsweek, what I want them to say. The View, what I want them to say. Trump shall become a trumpet,8 says the Lord. Trump shall become a trumpet. I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet, and Bill Gates to open up the gate of a financial realm for the church,9 says the Lord….

For God said, “I will not forget 9/11. I will not forget what took place that day, and I will not forget the gatekeeper that watched over New York,10 who will once again stand and watch over this nation,” says the Spirit of God. “It shall come to pass that the man that I shall place in the highest office shall go in whispering My name. But God said, when he enters into the office, he will be shouting out by the power of the Spirit. For I shall fill Him with My Spirit when he goes into office, and there will be a praying man in the highest seat in your land.11

February 10, 2007

There will be a praying president, not a religious one.12 For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will.13 God says, the one that is chosen shall go in, and they shall say, “he has hot blood.”14 For the Spirit of God says, yes, he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way, and the economy of this country shall change rapidly,15 says the Lord of hosts. Listen to the word of the Lord. God says, “I will put at your helm for two terms16 a president that will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office, and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power,17 says the Lord of hosts.

January 14, 2006

And some of you said, when the Spirit said, “Hillary Clinton,” some of you shouted out, “yes!” God said, “I have already dealt with her heart, not to be president of this nation,18 but to be president in a Christian world.19 She will have a testimony second to none and will eventually come out with it and make declaration that Christ Jesus saved her marriage,20 saved her child,21 and saved her life.22 And when this happens, there will be a shaking in the Democratic Party so powerful.”23

Footnotes:

1 Perhaps Sheriff Clark of Milwaukee

2 This was in 2007—long before Donald Trump made his announcement to run for president in 2015.

3 Compare with the Motto: “Make America Great Again.”

4 Donald means “world ruler.”

5 It appears that the Open Door Ministry that we have discussed for many years also has a political application to Donald Trump. It is significant, then, that last September we held a Tabernacles conference in Minneapolis in proxy for Duluth, Minnesota. Duluth is a daleth, the fourth letter of the Hebrew alphabet that means “an open door.” Then in the third week of October, we held another Tabernacles conference, this time for a full 8 days, in Hayward, Wisconsin, about 50 miles southeast of Duluth. Just before the start of that conference, on October 15, 2016, my wife and I were led to drive to Duluth and cross the bridge connecting Duluth, MN with Superior, WI. The bridge, we knew, represented the Door.

6 It was a most unusual election, full of surprises to the world.

7 The media was forced to report that Trump had won the election.

8 Obviously, this was about the media reporting something about Trump.

9 This will be as great a miracle as the election of Donald Trump.

10 This is a reference to Rudy Giuliani, who was mayor of NYC during the Twin Towers demolition in 2001. He will be given a cabinet post in the Trump administration.

11 Clement had already prophesied this a few months earlier in greater detail. See the next word.

12 Trump has been a nominal Presbyterian in past years. He has only recently discovered the power and value of prayer.

13 The people were fooled by the polls prior to the election.

14 This is why so many people hate Trump.

15 Trump’s stated intention is to build a wall of protection around America and to rebuild the economy. This prophecy suggests that he will succeed in both of these goals, although the outpouring of the Holy Spirit is the main reason for his success.

16 This is interesting. It means Trump will be elected again in 2020 and will be president until January of 2025.

17 The wording of this prophecy, dated April 4, 2007, suggests that Trump will not receive this baptism until after he enters office on January 20, 2017. The earlier word given February 10, 2007 says, “I shall fill Him with My Spirit when he goes into office.” Putting the two words together suggests that he will be filled with the Holy Spirit very soon after he is inaugurated, if not at the same time.

18 Hillary was not to be elected president. Note that this prophecy is dated January 14, 2006. Everyone knew at the time that she was going to run for president, but she lost the Democratic Party’s nomination to Obama in 2008. So this word was reserved for 8 years later.

19 This raises the question, “Can Jezebel be saved (in this life)?” The Old Testament pattern of Jezebel was that she was eaten by dogs, and that Ahab was killed by an arrow hitting him in the heart. There are often two ways, positive and negative, to fulfill a prophecy, because what is death under the Old Covenant is life under the New Covenant. For this reason, the 3,000 killed at Sinai (Exodus 32:28) in “the church in the wilderness” (Acts 7:38) can be compared to the 3,000 added to the church when the disciples came down from the upper room in Acts 2:41.

The “dogs” who ate Jezebel were literal, but in Scripture a dog is keleb (or Caleb, one of the overcomers) and signifies one who is faithful. A dog is a faithful companion. When we first discovered that dogs could be viewed as overcomers, we looked it up online and found that the American Kennel Association at that time (1996) recognized 153 breeds of dog. The number 153 means “sons of God,” because the numeric value of the phrase in Hebrew is precisely 153. This is also the meaning of the number in John 21:11, because once the disciples had learned to be “fishers of men,” they were able to bring the overcomers to Jesus.

As for the arrow in Ahab’s heart, arrows are sons (Psalm 127:4). It is possible that Bill Clinton, the modern Ahab, will also receive a message of Sonship in his heart that will bring death to his “old man” so that he may become a new creation in Christ.

Perhaps this is God’s “Mission Impossible.”

20 Rumors are now circulating that Hillary will divorce Bill, since she lost the election and has no further need for him.

21 Her child is Chelsea. Chelsea was the door opener for my recent revelation for the prayer campaign called Free the Children, which we held on November 6, 2016.

22 Hillary Clinton is known to be quite ill and may not have survived even one term as president. This suggests that she might be divinely healed during this coming outpouring of the Spirit.

23 Hillary’s conversion would certainly shake up the Democratic Party, which repudiated God during their recent convention. Imagine both Trump and Clinton being filled with the Spirit! That would certainly shake up the political world! Let us pray

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181957
11/22/16 01:33 PM
11/22/16 01:33 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland

If the "corrupt US establishment" was backing Hillary, why did Trump win?

He had his own money. He didn't need anyone to support financially his campaign.
Own money or not, if the "corrupt US establishment" was backing Hillary, no one else could win.

Unless it wasn't really "in power since WW2".

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181963
11/22/16 05:15 PM
11/22/16 05:15 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Own money or not, if the "corrupt US establishment" was backing Hillary, no one else could win.

Unless it wasn't really "in power since WW2".

I think your deduction is not sound and very uninformed.

You probably missed these two posts dated Nov 13th on the previous page about the second American Revolution. According to Dr. Steve Pieczenik, who worked in the state department under 5 presidents, there was a coup and a counter-coup that happened during the election.

The unfolding scandals, silent coup, and the overthrow of Babylon-Jezebel

Nov 02, 2016
By Stephen Jones
http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/d...abylon-jezebel/

Quote:

There is so much happening right now that it is impossible to report on all of it. But the most significant story right now is coming from Dr. Steve Pieczenik, who tells us that on November 1st the Clintons initiated a “silent coup” against the US government. He says that the “good guys” have also initiated a silent counter-coup through Julian Assange of Wikileaks to prevent this from happening. The CIA and FBI and perhaps even the NSA apparently have finally had enough.

Essentially, he is admitting that the email leaks, which Hillary is attributing to Russian president Putin, are actually being leaked by our own intelligence organizations.

So who is Steve Pieczenik? He is trained as a psychiatrist but worked for the US State Department and became a “specialist on hostage taking,” presumably, to profile terrorists. He has served under five presidents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

[quote]Pieczenik is a Harvard University-trained psychiatrist and has a doctorate in international relations from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).[3]

Pie.[3] According to Pieczenik, he received a BA degree in Pre-Medicine and Psychology from Cornell in 1964, and later attended Cornell University Medical College. He attained his PhD in international relations from MIT while studying at Harvard Medical School.[4] Pieczenik claims to be the first psychiatrist ever to receive a PhD focusing on international relations.[5]

Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.[3] His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare.[7] He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.[8]

In 1974, Pieczenik joined the US State Department as a consultant to help in the restructuring of its Office for the Prevention of Terrorism.[2]

In 1976, Pieczenik was made Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for management.[2][5][9][10]

At the US State Department, he served as a "specialist on hostage taking".[11]

To hear what Pieczenik has to say, here are some short videos of him explaining this quiet coup and other things.

Part 1: (4:11)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM

Part 2: (2:43)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

So if Dr. Pieczenik is telling the truth, his testimony is quite literally describing the divine court case of Nov. 1-8, 2001, which we called “You shall surely perish.” We could literally be seeing an entire change of government behind the scenes. Other reports claim that the original American Republic is being reconstituted, replacing the US Democracy that took over many years ago in the first big silent coup.

Most people are unaware of these things, because the schools do not teach the real history of America, nor do the newspapers reveal what is really going on secretly behind the scenes. But we know from our own study of history and prophecy that we have entered into the time (2014-2017) when Mystery Babylon’s time to rule has run out, and that Babylon (pictured as Jezebel) is falling. So we ought to expect to see major changes during this time frame, and the elections of 2016 appear to be a very significant event during this time.

Quote:
The second American Revolution
Nov 03, 2016
http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2016/11-2016/the-second-american-revolution/

Dr. Steve Pieczenik was interviewed for about a half hour on Info Wars by Alex Jones. I personally don’t care for his bombastic style, and I wish he would just let Pieczenik talk without interrupting him and changing the subject. But it is what it is. Here is the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zic64WhR14k

He talks more about the “civil coup” that Hillary Clinton and her allies have initiated to try to take over the agencies of the US government. He also makes it clear that certain elements in the 16 different intelligence communities have initiated a “counter coup” and will not accept her presidency, even if she wins the election.

If you listen closely, you will notice that there are opposing factions within the intelligence communities themselves—in particular, the CIA, which he calls the “Catholics In Action.”

He also says toward the end, “We will not accept Tim Kaine” as president. “He is part of the CIA, part of the nonsensical collusion… He works for Terry McAuliffe.” McAuliffe was a co-chairman of Bill Clinton’s re-election campaign in 1996 and became one of the directors of the Clinton Foundation in 2004.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_McAuliffe

The way Pieczenik talked gave me the impression that Tim Kaine works for the bad faction within the CIA.

He also says, “Obama came in through the CIA.” Again, he says, “He was a product of the CIA.” Pieczenik does not tell us if this was a good thing or a bad thing, but he advises Obama not to pardon Hillary or obstruct justice. Those who have instigated this “counter-coup” want to indict Hillary on charges of “bribery, corruption obstruction of justice, lying under oath, and most important, RICO,” or racketeering charges.

Huma Abedin, he says quite clearly, is a Saudi agent, recruited shortly after 1996 when she came back to the USA as a college student. His main concern is how she received top security clearance just two years after she returned to the United States. But he says that she is not the only foreign agent that has penetrated the government. Israel has also done the same, and Pieczenik identifies Michael Chertoff as one of their agents. Chertoff was the first one appointed to lead Homeland Security.

Alex Jones pushes the idea that the “Communist Chinese” are behind Hillary’s civil coup, because “Hillary is a Chinese agent.” Pieczenik affirms this, but it is clear that there is more than one Chinese faction as well. Hillary is an agent for the “Communist Chinese,” not the Chinese elders. Even so, he makes it clear that China as a nation is more interested in peaceful development of the world economy and its infrastructure. Their model is what the Dutch did in the 16th century (draining swampland with canals and windmills).

It is also of interest that Pieczenik has great respect for Chelsea Clinton. He says she tipped them off on the death of 10,000 Haitians that somehow were the responsibility of her parents. He says that she has had concerns about the Clinton Foundation. I have some read other reports about this as well, indicating that she has had a hand in the overthrow of her own mother’s political career, even though she publicly campaigns on her behalf. Pieczenik does not explain this further.

Overall, I think it is important to understand that in every organization and in every government, there are good people and bad people. When bad people are in power, the good suffer along with everyone else. Fortunately, the good people in the intelligence community did not resign. Instead, they worked behind the scenes and made plans for the future.

Pieczenik says that he wrote about the coup more than 20 years ago in his 1992 book, Maximum Vigilence. You can buy a used copy here for just 99 cents plus postage.

http://www.alibris.com/Maximum-Vigilance-Steve-R-Pieczenik/book/4245774

For him to bring this up in this interview shows that he had been thinking about a counter-coup for a long time. Writing novels is a good way to express ideas and even to formulate plans. Alex Jones tells us that Pieczenik co-wrote the Tom Clancy novels as well.

The bottom line is that we have to take what Dr. Steve Pieczenik says very seriously. He is not a conspiracy theorist wannabe trying to make a name for himself. He is an educated professional who has worked for decades in government circles and with the intelligence agencies. If he says that Hillary Clinton (and her backers) have initiated a “civil coup,” I have no right to dispute this. If he says that certain factions in the intelligence community have initiated a “counter coup,” I have no choice but to believe this as well.

This is not just bluster and bravado. This is a second American Revolution, which he says is the most important event in American history since the original American Revolution in 1776.

Would such an important event come upon us unexpectedly? Is there no prophecy about this? Is there no revelation about it that might give us warning ahead of time to confirm it? I cannot speak for others, but I can say that we got revelation about it in 2001, though we did not know exactly what we were seeing or doing. The divine court decree on October 28, 2001, which resulted in the court battle from Nov. 1-8, 2001, has surfaced 15 years later in 2016, according to the pattern of Hezekiah. We have suspected this and have been watching and wondering about this since the beginning of the year.

Full proof of this should be seen by watching events on November 5 and 8. If I am reading this correctly, Hillary Clinton should either resign or drop out of the race for some reason on November 5. That should be the most important date in this current situation. There is always a certain level of uncertainty as to how to interpret spiritual events that were established in the past, because until we arrive at the moment of truth. Until the spiritual events begin to emerge into the world, we don’t know how the story will play out or even who the players will be.

But now it seems clear that the Ahab/Bill Clinton events ended on September 11, 2001, and then the scene shifted to Jezebel/Hillary Clinton, beginning with our prayer campaign and the divine court case, "You shall surely perish," on November 1-8, 2001. It appears that we are now at the culmination of her career, and that she will soon be tossed out of the political window, following the Jezebel pattern in Scripture.

All of this is the next (interim) step in the progression of history leading to the rise of the Stone Kingdom.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure in 2012 [Re: Elle] #181967
11/23/16 02:05 PM
11/23/16 02:05 PM
ProdigalOne  Online Content
SDA
Active Member 2024
Supporting Member 2023

Dedicated Member
Alberta, Canada

According to his instagram account, Kim Clement has just passed away.

officialkimclement:
"It is with deep sadness that we share the news that our beloved Kim has died and passed into Glory, and is now in the presence of his Lord, his best friend, Jesus. Kim was recently hospitalized with pneumonia and complications due to his diseased lungs, and his body was just too weak to combat the illness. The support and love that you have shown to Jane and the family throughout this 16-month journey has been crucial to them having the strength to withstand the fight. We are so very grateful, and we appreciate your continued prayers for the family as they face the upcoming days. Our hearts are broken, but we cannot mention his passing without honoring and celebrating the amazing life that Kim lived. His life and ministry were a testament to the love of Christ, imparting hope to everyone who heard his voice, and continuously stretching out his hand of generosity to those hurting and in need. Kim fought a good fight, finished the race, kept the faith, and is now embracing his exceedingly great reward in Heaven.
Plans and details for a Celebration of Life service will be posted soon. Thank you for standing with Kim, Jane, their family, and all of us here at the House of Destiny. We love and cherish each and every one of you, and together we will carry the vision."

instagram.com/p/BNJm1CdlgqS/

"...I will not forget you.
Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands..."

Isaiah 49:15-16
Page 68 of 119 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 04/29/24 09:07 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!