HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,600
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 14
kland 9
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Member Spotlight
Kevin H
Kevin H
New York
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, dedication, ProdigalOne, Kevin H, Daryl, 1 invisible), 3,165 guests, and 20 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 34 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 33 34
Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: Charity] #183060
04/01/17 02:31 AM
04/01/17 02:31 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: mark shipowick
By the way, this year, except for Pentecost which is always on the first day of the week, the Jews are observing the feasts on the correct month and the correct day I think but could be one day too early.
Insisting the Pentecost ALWAYS occurs on the first day of the week violates the most plain description of when it is to occur. If it is always on the first day of the week, then 50 days from the 16th of Abib is not always 50 days. Deuteronomy 16:9 is clear in its description of the feast of weeks. Gesenius, in his Hebrew Lexicon, says: "Sometimes a sabbath is nearly equivalent to a week." Then he quotes verse 16, and says: "Here the seven complete sabbaths are parallel to the seven weeks of Deuteronomy 16:9." The SDABC agrees, and all the references in the Adventist Pioneer Library also agree that Pentecost can occur on any day of the week. And I just received an email from an prominent SDA theologian and linguist again confirming Pentecost can occur on any day of the week.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: Elle] #183061
04/01/17 04:22 AM
04/01/17 04:22 AM
E
Elle  Offline
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
Originally Posted By: kland
Elle, could you quote where the Adventists specifically used the Karaites calendar reckoning rather than following what the Bible says?

How if you and Dedication and those who view the Karaite method as Biblical provide the scripture in support of that view. Lord willing I will provide the scripture for the vernal equinox rule.

That wasn't what kland was asking tho; but that's what I thought you (Mark)were saying(equinox is the way) from the beginning until kland confused me!

I've been in this exact type of discussion before about 5+ yrs ago. Not here tho. Actually, the brother that was trying to prove that the vernal equinox was biblical was using as his strongest point that the COI while in the Wilderness for 40 years didn't have any barley crop to check the ripeness. Actually, it was a very good point. Something I haven't notice or considered before.

However, if you read all the passages where the Lord gave these commands(the clear instruction about bringing a ripe barley firstfruit to be waved and observing for the new moon and keeping the feasts) --- it is stated that it is for when they enter the land. If I recall that old study properly, I didn't find any text saying that they kept Pentecost or Tabernacle in the wilderness. Passover on the other hand... it wasn't so clear.

I'll let you all continue on with this study. Looking forward in reading all the texts brought forth with your points and understandings.
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
After starting this topic 11 years ago I just came across a fascinating statement in the appendix of the 1888 GC, page 681.4:
Quote:
Anciently the year did not commence in midwinter, as now, but at the first new moon after the vernal equinox. Therefore, as the period of 2300 days was begun in a year reckoned by the ancient method, it was considered necessary to conform to that method to its close. hence, 1843 was counted as ending in the spring, and not in the winter. {GC88 681.4}

Apparently by 1888 the consensus of the church and Ellen White was that the ancient correct reckoning of the Biblical New Year and therefore the timing of the Day of Atonement in 1844 was based on the first new moon after the vernal equinox not the first new moon of the barley harvest as taught by the Karaites.

Why is that important? Because in 1844 the Jews observed Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement one month too early on September 23. Since their dispersion the Jews no longer calculate their New Year by the vernal equinox rule of scripture. For us today who are waiting and watching for the fulfillment of the ancient feasts that are still unfulfilled - trumpets, tabernacles, and the modified feasts of Ezekiel's temple which are a window into future events at the restoration of the twelve tribes of spiritual Israel, it is important to understand the calendar of scripture.

?? The Catholic Church set's their easter celebration after the equinox calendar, but what I seem to recall what I've read on the Jews... The majority of them their calendar is based on calculation. And they(well most of the Jews) have been using this system since their Babylonian captivity release(690?BC), not only since 70 AD.

However, the Bible teach to determine the start of the calendar via the ripeness of the barley, not the equinox. So I don't know how you can come to conclude with such assurance that the Karaites, who uses the barley ripeness method, that their fall Feast dates was a month too early as oppose to the Adventist having it right?

Blessings
Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: APL] #183064
04/01/17 08:01 PM
04/01/17 08:01 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: APL
Originally Posted By: mark shipowick
By the way, this year, except for Pentecost which is always on the first day of the week, the Jews are observing the feasts on the correct month and the correct day I think but could be one day too early.
Insisting the Pentecost ALWAYS occurs on the first day of the week violates the most plain description of when it is to occur. If it is always on the first day of the week, then 50 days from the 16th of Abib is not always 50 days. Deuteronomy 16:9 is clear in its description of the feast of weeks. Gesenius, in his Hebrew Lexicon, says: "Sometimes a sabbath is nearly equivalent to a week." Then he quotes verse 16, and says: "Here the seven complete sabbaths are parallel to the seven weeks of Deuteronomy 16:9." The SDABC agrees, and all the references in the Adventist Pioneer Library also agree that Pentecost can occur on any day of the week. And I just received an email from an prominent SDA theologian and linguist again confirming Pentecost can occur on any day of the week.

APL I was going to suggest we can come back to this later after the members who are inclined to the Karaite view post but as I was looking at it just now I see the two issues are actually directly related. So very good, let's address them both because our view of one directly affects the other. Here's the text you quoted:
Quote:
Deu 16:9 Seven weeks shalt thou number unto thee: begin to number the seven weeks from such time as thou beginnest to put the sickle to the corn.
This should be read along with this one:
Quote:
Lev 23:9 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Lev 23:10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:
Lev 23:11 And he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
. . .
Lev 23:15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
Lev 23:16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.
How would a simple person, let's say a fifth grader, understand this?

Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: Charity] #183065
04/01/17 08:31 PM
04/01/17 08:31 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Is there anywhere in scripture that the Sabbath does not mean the seventh day of the week?

One reason this is a very timely topic is that we know from prophecies such as Daniel 8 and 9 that the biblical calendar was in effect about 50 days after the cross at Pentecost, it was in effect three years after the cross when the 70 weeks ended, it was in effect in 1844 on the Day of Atonement and is still in effect today. So saints, if the early rain was fulfilled on a feast day on the sacred calendar and if the Day of Atonement was etc., then it's no stretch to see that God will very likely pour out the Holy Spirit in the latter rain on an upcoming feast day - not necessarily Pentecost, but it would be unwise to rule that possibility out. One of the purposes of the sacred calendar is so that when God acts we can verify it was His act on His calendar and not a counterfeit. If we don't understand how the calendar works we could miss a divine appointment. That could be tragic.

Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: Charity] #183068
04/01/17 11:27 PM
04/01/17 11:27 PM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: mark
How would a simple person, let's say a fifth grader, understand this?
How many 5th graders understand Hebrew idiom? There are many "learned" men that fail at Hebrew idiom.
Originally Posted By: mark quoting Deuteronomy 16:9 then Leviticus 23
This should be read along with this one:
Of course!! That is why I quoted Deuteronomy 16 in the first place. How many 5th graders would understand Deuteronomy the way you want to read it? Zip - none.
Originally Posted By: mark
Is there anywhere in scripture that the Sabbath does not mean the seventh day of the week?
Ah, yes. Many. Seven years were in the "Sabbath" for the land. The annual fiests were called "Sabbaths". So yes, the use of the term Sabbath does not necessarily mean the 7th-day. Pentecost (meaning 50) - is it 50 days after first fruits, the 16th of Abib, or is "about 50 days?"

Question Mark - does the month start on the same day of the week or can it vary? If it varies, then you have your answer. Consider what EGW writes:

On the fourteenth day of the month, at even, the Passover was celebrated, its solemn, impressive ceremonies commemorating the deliverance from bondage in Egypt, and pointing forward to the sacrifice that should deliver from the bondage of sin. When the Saviour yielded up His life on Calvary, the significance of the Passover ceased, and the ordinance of the Lord's Supper was instituted as a memorial of the same event of which the Passover had been a type. {PP 539.3}

The Passover was followed by the seven day's feast of unleavened bread. The first and the seventh day were days of holy convocation, when no servile work was to be performed. On the second day of the feast, the first fruits of the year's harvest were presented before God. Barley was the earliest grain in Palestine, and at the opening of the feast it was beginning to ripen. A sheaf of this grain was waved by the priest before the altar of God, as an acknowledgment that all was His. Not until this ceremony had been performed was the harvest to be gathered.
{PP 539.4}

Fifty days from the offering of first fruits, came the Pentecost, called also the feast of harvest and the feast of weeks. As an expression of gratitude for the grain prepared as food, two loaves baked with leaven were presented before God. The Pentecost occupied but one day, which was devoted to religious service.
{PP 540.1}

I see no other way to make Pentecost to always fall on the first day of the week.

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: Nadi] #183070
04/02/17 03:43 AM
04/02/17 03:43 AM
A
Alchemy  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2018

Most Dedicated Member
Asia
Originally Posted By: Nadi
Originally Posted By: Elle
dunno Gary had no point.

To discredit sound historical facts by basing your reason that the Karaites are Jewish [...they were wrong about Jesus being the Messiah ..could have ulterior motives] is not a sound investigative approach.

And, we SDAs, do not have "ulterior motives" to ignore the document?

Most excellent observation, Elle.
If someone wants people to take them and/or their position seriously, they must in turn take others and their position seriously. You don't have to agree with their position, but you must recognize that they have their reasons and evidences which, to them, are valid.

It's an aspect of legitimate scholarship.

"Legitimate scholarship"?

The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 5 to prove all things and hold onto what is good. That is my belief in legitimate scholarship.

So, I do allow people to define themselves. I only hold my self to what I say. But, what do we do when people have made contradicting statements about a calendar, or any other issue, over the years? There was a time when it was by the barley harvest and now it is not. I reserve the right to study for myself and draw my own conclusions.

I hope everyone else does the same thing.

Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: Charity] #183073
04/02/17 04:57 AM
04/02/17 04:57 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
shabuwa H7620 = period of seven (days, weeks, years)

Usually translated as "week".

"Seven weeks H7620 shalt thou number unto thee: begin to number the seven weeks H7620 from such time as you begin to put the sickle to the corn. Due. 16:9

Or -- seven periods of seven shalt thou number....

Compare Levitcus 23:11-16
with Levitcus 25:8,11

And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years....A jubilee shall that fiftieth year be unto you

The word "sabbaths" here does not refer to weekly Sabbath, but rather to a period of seven. Seven years in this case. Seven periods of seven = 49. Then on the 50th is the jubilee.

The same language is used in calculating the feast of weeks.

"And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, H7676 from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths H7676 shall be complete:"

So count seven periods of seven, in this case
seven times seven days -- 49 days, and the 50 day is the "feast of weeks".

Remember there are seven ANNUAL Sabbath days in the Jewish year, that were in addition to the regular 7th day Sabbath.
The first day of unleaven bread was one of these ceremonial sabbaths.

So basically you have
Code:
Passover                                            (Nisan) 14
Ceremonial sabbath of unleaven bread                (Nisan) 15
Day after that ceremonial sabbath -- first fruits   (Nisan) 16

now count seven times seven days and arrive at 50 days after the ceremonial sabbath of unleaven bread.

According to Alfred Edersheim, a Jew, converted to Christianity, and one of the leading authorities of his time regarding the practices of Judaism --
Originally Posted By: Edersheim in "The Temple its Ministry and Services"
The expression, "the morrow after the Sabbath' (Lev. 23:11)has sometimes been misunderstood as implying that the presentation of the so called first sheaf was to be always made on the day following the weekly Sabbath of the Passover week. This view, adopted by the Boethusians and Sadducees in the time of Christ and by the Karate Jews and certain modern interpreters, rests on a misinterpretation of the word "Sabbath". As in analogous allusions to other feasts int he same chapter, it means not the weekly Sabbath, but the day of the festival. The testimony of Josephus (Antiq 3.248-249) of Philo (Op. ii. 294) and of Jewish tradition, leaves no room to doubt that in this instance we are to understand by the Sabbath, the 15th of Nisan, on whatever day of the week it might fall. p.203-204 2002 edition

At Jesus crucifixion the ceremonial sabbath (Nisan 15) and the seventh day Sabbath fell on the same date, causing some to become confused on this issue.

A.T.Jones (an Adventist preacher in the late 1800's) makes this statement:

Quote:
I said "this sabbath," not "the Sabbath." I said "this sabbath," with a small "s," not the Sabbath, with a capital. I never use a small "s" in writing or printing the Sabbath, but always a capital "S." The whole passage reads as follows:— {January 31, 1899 ATJ, ARSH 74.9}
The word "pentecost" signifies "the fiftieth day," and was always counted, beginning with the sixteenth day of the first month. It is also called "the feast of weeks," because it was seven complete weeks from the day of the offering of the first-fruits, which was the second day of the feast of unleavened bread, the sixteenth day of the feast of unleavened bread, the sixteenth day of the first month. On the fourteenth day of the first month, all leaven was to be put away from all the houses. They were to kill the passover lamb in the evening of the fourteenth; and with it, at the beginning of the fifteenth day of the month, they were to begin to eat the unleavened bread, and the feast of unleavened bread was to continue until the twenty-second day of the month. The first day of the feast—that is, the fifteenth of the month—was to be a sabbath; no servile work was to be done in that day. Ex. 12:6-8, 15-19; Lev. 23:5-7. Because of the putting away of the leaven on the fourteenth day, and the beginning to eat the unleavened bread on the evening of that day, it is sometimes referred to as the first day of unleavened bread; but the fifteenth day was really the first, and was the one on which no servile work was to be done. {January 31, 1899 ATJ, ARSH 74.10}
On "the morrow" after this fifteenth day of the month—this sabbath—the wave-sheaf of the first-fruits was to be offered before the Lord: and with that day—the sixteenth day of the month—they were to begin to count fifty days; and when they reached the fiftieth day, that was Pentecost. {January 31, 1899 ATJ, ARSH 74.11}

Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: Charity] #183074
04/02/17 05:19 AM
04/02/17 05:19 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
When you see the precise way the pioneer Adventists studied things out -- we see they not only studied history,they also studied scripture and based whatever historical process they followed in their calculations on what scripture showed to be correct.

The original way the Karaities calculated the beginning of each new year was according to the Bible, while the rabbinical method (which many of the Karaities had also accepted because it was more convenient) was not according to the Bible.

The Millerite Adventists in determining October 22, 1844 based their calculations on the Biblical (also the original Karaite) method of calculating.

Likewise when speaking of penticost, they did not follow the Karaite who had, on this point left the Biblical original Jewish method.

All the Jewish festivals were based on calendar dates, NOT on the same week day every year, just as your birthdate is based on a calendar date and not on the same week day every year.
This is true of the "Feast of Weeks" as well.

In contrast -- the weekly Sabbath is always on "the seventh day" which is now called Saturday in the English language, and lies between Friday the preparation day, and Sunday which many celebrate as resurrection day.

Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: APL] #183075
04/02/17 01:35 PM
04/02/17 01:35 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Quote:
On the second day of the feast, the first fruits of the year's harvest were presented before God. Barley was the earliest grain in Palestine, and at the opening of the feast it was beginning to ripen. A sheaf of this grain was waved by the priest before the altar of God, as an acknowledgment that all was His. Not until this ceremony had been performed was the harvest to be gathered. {PP 539.4}

This quote does support your position. It appears to disagree with Lev 23 because the seven Sabbaths are not feasts so appear to be actual Sabbaths. According to the quote they would have to be only seven day periods. Maybe I'm wrong re Pentecost. I'll give it more thought. Thanks for that quote!

Re: Is there a Biblical/Divine calendar? [Re: dedication] #183077
04/02/17 08:28 PM
04/02/17 08:28 PM
C
Charity  Offline OP
SDA
Charter Member
Active Member 2020

4500+ Member
USA
Originally Posted By: dedication
shabuwa H7620 = period of seven (days, weeks, years)

Usually translated as "week".

"Seven weeks H7620 shalt thou number unto thee: begin to number the seven weeks H7620 from such time as you begin to put the sickle to the corn. Due. 16:9

Or -- seven periods of seven shalt thou number....

Compare Levitcus 23:11-16
with Levitcus 25:8,11

And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years....A jubilee shall that fiftieth year be unto you

The word "sabbaths" here does not refer to weekly Sabbath, but rather to a period of seven. Seven years in this case. Seven periods of seven = 49. Then on the 50th is the jubilee.

The same language is used in calculating the feast of weeks.

"And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, H7676 from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths H7676 shall be complete:"

So count seven periods of seven, in this case
seven times seven days -- 49 days, and the 50 day is the "feast of weeks".

Remember there are seven ANNUAL Sabbath days in the Jewish year, that were in addition to the regular 7th day Sabbath.
The first day of unleaven bread was one of these ceremonial sabbaths.

So basically you have
Code:
Passover                                            (Nisan) 14
Ceremonial sabbath of unleaven bread                (Nisan) 15
Day after that ceremonial sabbath -- first fruits   (Nisan) 16

now count seven times seven days and arrive at 50 days after the ceremonial sabbath of unleaven bread.

According to Alfred Edersheim, a Jew, converted to Christianity, and one of the leading authorities of his time regarding the practices of Judaism --
Originally Posted By: Edersheim in "The Temple its Ministry and Services"
The expression, "the morrow after the Sabbath' (Lev. 23:11)has sometimes been misunderstood as implying that the presentation of the so called first sheaf was to be always made on the day following the weekly Sabbath of the Passover week. This view, adopted by the Boethusians and Sadducees in the time of Christ and by the Karate Jews and certain modern interpreters, rests on a misinterpretation of the word "Sabbath". As in analogous allusions to other feasts int he same chapter, it means not the weekly Sabbath, but the day of the festival. The testimony of Josephus (Antiq 3.248-249) of Philo (Op. ii. 294) and of Jewish tradition, leaves no room to doubt that in this instance we are to understand by the Sabbath, the 15th of Nisan, on whatever day of the week it might fall. p.203-204 2002 edition

At Jesus crucifixion the ceremonial sabbath (Nisan 15) and the seventh day Sabbath fell on the same date, causing some to become confused on this issue.

A.T.Jones (an Adventist preacher in the late 1800's) makes this statement:

Quote:
I said "this sabbath," not "the Sabbath." I said "this sabbath," with a small "s," not the Sabbath, with a capital. I never use a small "s" in writing or printing the Sabbath, but always a capital "S." The whole passage reads as follows:— {January 31, 1899 ATJ, ARSH 74.9}
The word "pentecost" signifies "the fiftieth day," and was always counted, beginning with the sixteenth day of the first month. It is also called "the feast of weeks," because it was seven complete weeks from the day of the offering of the first-fruits, which was the second day of the feast of unleavened bread, the sixteenth day of the feast of unleavened bread, the sixteenth day of the first month. On the fourteenth day of the first month, all leaven was to be put away from all the houses. They were to kill the passover lamb in the evening of the fourteenth; and with it, at the beginning of the fifteenth day of the month, they were to begin to eat the unleavened bread, and the feast of unleavened bread was to continue until the twenty-second day of the month. The first day of the feast—that is, the fifteenth of the month—was to be a sabbath; no servile work was to be done in that day. Ex. 12:6-8, 15-19; Lev. 23:5-7. Because of the putting away of the leaven on the fourteenth day, and the beginning to eat the unleavened bread on the evening of that day, it is sometimes referred to as the first day of unleavened bread; but the fifteenth day was really the first, and was the one on which no servile work was to be done. {January 31, 1899 ATJ, ARSH 74.10}
On "the morrow" after this fifteenth day of the month—this sabbath—the wave-sheaf of the first-fruits was to be offered before the Lord: and with that day—the sixteenth day of the month—they were to begin to count fifty days; and when they reached the fiftieth day, that was Pentecost. {January 31, 1899 ATJ, ARSH 74.11}
Good summary. It seems clear I'm wrong on this. Thank you Dedication.

Regarding the Karaite method of reckoning the year, let's look at scripture, the SOP and the authorities. I have Edersheim's book which I've used it as a reference for several years. He is a leading authority. If you could do a summary like you did above Dedication citing scripture, the SOP and Edersheim I'd be grateful.

Page 27 of 34 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 33 34

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/28/24 11:09 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 04/21/24 06:41 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Destruction of Canadian culture
by ProdigalOne. 04/05/24 07:46 AM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 04/28/24 09:29 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by dedication. 04/01/24 07:48 PM
Time Is Short!
by ProdigalOne. 03/29/24 10:50 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!