HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,617
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 9
Daryl 4
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
7 registered members (Karen Y, Nadi, dedication, Kevin H, Daryl, 2 invisible), 3,348 guests, and 23 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 99 of 119 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186293
03/26/18 11:05 PM
03/26/18 11:05 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
It seems to be true that the "bulk of the SES" 7000 out of the 8,156 members were elected during the Obama presidential years.
Now if that's true, that's scary!

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: James Peterson] #186296
03/27/18 08:37 AM
03/27/18 08:37 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: James Peterson
///

FYI,

In the interest of the public good, and of anyone prone to being carried away by every conspiracy:

Originally Posted By: Wikipedia
According to the Office of Personnel Management, the SES (i.e. the Senior Executive Service of the United States) was designed to be a corps of executives selected for their leadership qualifications, serving in key positions just below the top Presidential appointees as a link between them and the rest of the Federal, civil service, workforce.

That means that whenever there is a change of administration after General Elections, and the necessary change in political appointments to head government agencies take effect, the SES ensures continuity without disruption by providing to the new policy directors institutional memory. In this way, no new head of an agency has to reinvent the wheel of civil service all over again.

To remove the SES is stupid, really stupid and political foolishness. And, regretably, Donald Trump is not infallible.

Originally Posted By: Wikipedia
Up to 10% of SES positions can be filled as political appointments rather than by career employees. About half of the SES is designated "Career Reserved", which can only be filled by career employees. The other half is designated "General", which can be filled by either career employees or political appointments as desired by the administration.

Due to the 10% limitation, most General positions are still filled by career appointees. And ALL Career-reserved positions are filled by career employees.

///

This is like what happens with the change of a pastorate. The board of elders, especially the first elder, provides to the new Pastor insight into the congregation, seeking to make the transition as easy as possible: not only for the new Pastor, but the members too. The Pastor simply provides new ways of doing things within the guidelines of the church manual.

What would happen if the new Pastor were to come in and with a bulldozer-like mentality, removed the board of elders and replaced it with people he brought with him? Wouldn't that be stupid?

///

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186303
03/28/18 03:51 AM
03/28/18 03:51 AM
dedication  Online Content
Global Moderator
Supporting Member 2022

5500+ Member
Canada
Caution in promoting something we don't really understand is always wise. I'm sure there are honest, hard working individuals in the SES, and we need to be careful in generalizations.

From my limited reading on the SES --

It was established by President Carter back in 1979, and the objective was to improve the civil service system. People were sought out who were skilled and reliable to oversee and administer the different federal programs.
It seems a sort of hierarchical system was established with the OPM being the "upper" managers with many lower level managers and directors administering their various civic programs; these "lower level" directors are accountable to the OPM.
If run honestly, it does sound like a sensible system.

For most -- their positions continue right through a presidential election, thus keeping the civil service system up and running smoothly no matter if there is a presidential change over.

But what happens when the OPM gets too powerful?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186316
03/30/18 10:02 PM
03/30/18 10:02 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
For that answer, consider the EPA...

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186356
04/05/18 10:22 PM
04/05/18 10:22 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Well China did succeed to launch the Yuan-oil-gold futures as previously announced on March 26 which fell on a Nisan 10 watch date. This is a major financial step in destroying the Petro-dollar and progressing into the new Global Economic Restructure.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-26/petroyuan-futures-volume-dominates-brent-big-traders-step

Originally Posted By: Elle
My comment : China will make it official world wide on March 26 that the world is accepting Yuan to buy oil that can be exchange for gold. What Lybia and Iraq tried to do now China is boldly doing it. It took many years of careful strategic planning while creating a win win solution for all nations with the Belt and Road initiative.

Jim Willie forecast is that we will live in a dual universe where the Petro-US Dollar will co-live with the Oil-Yuan-Gold Futurs until the US joins the economic restructuring program and changes its currency to a gold backed currency like most other nations is on board to do.

Take note that March 26 is a major Feast watch date when God often makes some very eventful event happens to communicate with us what's He's doing. So it is beneficial to watch His "watch dates" while taking notes. It could be meaningful. This is how I watch the feast time with a new covenant mindset. I watch what God is doing (communicating with us) on those dates.

Crossing the financial Jordan on Abib 10, March 26, 2018

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...-march-26-2018/

March 4th, 2018
Stephen Jones

Quote:
The petro-dollar has been the world currency for a long time. When it was in danger of collapse in the early 1970’s, President Nixon switched from a gold-backed dollar to an oil-backed dollar, now known as the petro-dollar.

All countries had to pay for oil in US dollars. That was the deal that was made with Saudi Arabia in exchange for an increase in the price of crude oil. The Saudis also agreed to reinvest their petro-dollars into US bonds to support the value of the dollar.

But in recent years things have been changing. The US government has used its dollar-power as a weapon of mass economic destruction on any country that it did not like. We invaded countries like Iraq and Libya because they tried to sell their oil for euros instead of dollars. Those “bad” dictators were overthrown, while the “good” dictators continued to profit from their relationship with the US government.

But now with the rise of Chinese power in the world, the US dollar is being challenged. The latest development is that China is now about to sell oil futures contracts that are denominated in yuan, rather than in dollars. What Iraq and Libya failed to accomplish is being done by China, and there is little that the US government can do about it.

The power of money undergirds all military and political power. The Fed’s money power is slowly coming to an end. China has done this slowly, not wanting to spark an all-out war. But this is a major turning point, set to begin March 26, Abib 10, the day that Israel crossed the Jordan onto the plains of Jericho (Joshua 4:19).

Quote:

https://oilprice.com/Geopolitics/Interna...Next-Month.html

In a move that could upend the pricing and trading of one of the world’s most actively traded commodities, China plans to finally launch its long-awaited and delayed yuan-denominated oil futures contract on March 26, Reuters reported on Friday, quoting two sources familiar with the latest developments.

China has been preparing to launch its oil futures contract for years and has postponed or shelved plans several times, but it looks like now it is close to launching an oil futures contract that will give it more clout in crude pricing and promote its currency as a truly global one.

With the contract, to be launched on the Shanghai International Energy Exchange, or INE, China hopes to create an Asian crude oil benchmark that would better reflect pricing for the oil imported and consumed in the world’s top importing region, Asia, and the world’s largest oil importer, China.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186357
04/05/18 11:46 PM
04/05/18 11:46 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Qanon (or Q a US military intelligent and closely work with Trump) has posted yesterday about some coming crisis of the Catholic Church this May. We don't know what will happen if anything will happen but it is something to watch.

"Q" said that their (RCC) downfall is in their symbolism. I've posted some years ago about Paul VI Audience Hall shaped as a snake head. So by the way this Hall is design the pope speaks from the mouth of the serpent. "Q" ask the question in post #1002, “If Satanists took over the Vatican, would you notice?” I don't remember who on this forum said the pictures were tricked photo shots. Looks like he didn't notice it when for others it is obvious. Some thinks that the world is run by the Black Pope or others by the White one. I think that's exactly what the 2nd Beast of Rev 13 wants us to think by making us worship the pope while they stay hidden and remain SECRET. My understanding from scriptures and history that the 2nd Beast are Zionist [who said, God is not coming so let's fulfill prophecies ourselves] at mind and has its roots from a Jewish sect who are actually Luciferians. Do recall about the early history of the work of the Jesuits (created by Loyola who was a Marranos -- a Jewish sect from Spain) in infiltrating the catholic church.

I thought the recent event about Pope Francis dropping the Hell doctrine was very interesting. His current beliefs is that there's no hell and people simply vanish -- are annihilated. His belief is very similar to Adventist.

Stephen comments that the early Church did not believe in annihilation; they believed in the "Restoration of all things" (Acts 3:21). Stephen said The Annihilation doctrine came via Parham’s Pentecostal movement in the early 1900. I wonder by whom or when the Adventist adopted this doctrine. Anyone knows? Was it earlier than 1900 or later?

The Splintering of the Roman Catholic Church

April 4th, 2018

Quote:
I have shown in other articles and books that the fourth beast of Daniel 7, was the Roman Empire, and the “little horn” extending Rome’s rule has been the Roman Church beginning with Justinian.

We are now at the end of the allotted time for the rule of the beasts. That time ended in October of 2017 with the transfer of authority to the saints of the Most High (Daniel 7:22 KJV). The end of beast rule was pictured in another way in Daniel 2, where the stone hits the feet of the image, crushing not only the feet and toes, but also the entire image.

If our view is correct, we ought to see the Roman Church begin to disintegrate, along with its support from the financial beast from the earth (Revelation 13:11, 12). I have focused mostly on the financial beast insofar as recent prophetic signs are concerned. But we should also look for signs regarding the Roman Church itself.

Pope Francis appears to be the last pope, according to the prophecies of Saint Malachy in the 12th century. When he came on the scene, I wrote about this, wondering what he might do to bring down the church. Or perhaps the church would fall apart in spite of his best efforts.

Francis has been known to make some startling Trump-like statements. Call them “trump-ets” if you want. The latest was his statement in an interview that debunks the traditional view of hell. He was reported to have said “Hell does not exist.”

The pope’s advisors immediately downplayed his statement and tried to pass it off as a translation error. But no one is buying that. The fact is, he DID say that, and now he cannot unsay it.

Some Vatican officials even tried to impeach Pope Francis for heresy!

https://amredeemed.com/sunday-deception/...cis-for-heresy/

I suppose that is a preferable way to deal with it. In the past, they simply assassinated the popes and then honored them in death, pretending that nothing was amiss.

Shortly after this statement, plaster began to rain down from the ceiling at St. Peter’s Basilica, and most people are taking this as a sign that Francis is destroying the Roman Church.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5561483/Plaster-rains-ceiling-St-Peters-Basilica.html

Quote:
The Vatican has had to seal off part of St. Peter's Basilica after chunks of plaster fell from the ceiling just hours after Pope Francis is alleged to have proclaimed that 'Hell' does not exist.

Bits of the ceiling rained down over worshippers near Michelangelo's famed Pieta statue to the right of the main entrance, although no one was injured.

This interview was published on March 28, just before Passover. Here is an article about it.

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/pope-francis-there-no-hell

However, alarmed Vatican officials quickly denied the quotation, reminding everyone of the church’s long-time teaching on hell.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43596919

Quote:
The Vatican has denied that Pope Francis told a well-known Italian journalist that "there is no hell".

The quote came in an article in Italy's La Repubblica daily. But the Vatican said "no quotations" in the article "should be considered as a faithful transcription" of the Pope's words.

The timing of this controversy tells me that it may actually be the beginning of the end for the Roman Church. Time will tell. Will the traditionalists be able to put the cat back into the bag? It is too early to tell at this point. But it seems to me that Pope Francis knows church history well enough to understand that for the first four centuries, the vast majority of Christians believed in the Restoration of All Things. See my short booklet on this topic here:

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/teachings/books/a-short-history-of-universal-reconciliation/

The truth is that there is indeed a “hell,” but the Roman Church has misrepresented it as a place of torture, because they have not understood the law of God or divine justice. I myself would not have stated “there is no hell.” I would have said, “Hell must be redefined according to Scripture and not according to church traditions that developed among the Latin fathers in later centuries.”

Nonetheless, the Roman Church probably cannot survive such truth, for it overthrows 1618 years of church traditions since the big controversy arose in 400 A.D. That is a long time in which the original church teachings were forgotten. Could it be, then, that this will be the issue that will crack the Vatican? Will this bring down the plaster in the Basilica?

The looming Catholic crisis
https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/04-2018/the-looming-catholic-crisis/

April 5th, 2018

Stephen Jones
Quote:
Catholics are not going to let Pope Francis’ abolition of hell be forgotten or swept under the rug. Hell is too important to them. The crisis has just begun.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/catast...ope-franciss-de

Quote:
ROME, April 4, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Mainstream media was in a furor last week over the news of Pope Francis purportedly saying that “hell does not exist” and that unrepentant souls in mortal sin simply “disappear.”

On the eve of the Holy Thursday, an Italian journalist published an article claiming that the pope had told him that hell does not exist. Eugenio Scalfari, 93, atheist journalist and founder of the left-wing newspaper La Repubblica, claimed on March 28 that Pope Francis had told him two days before that the souls of those who do not go to heaven are annihilated.

“Souls are not punished,” Francis allegedly said. “Those who repent obtain God's forgiveness and go among the ranks of those who contemplate him, but those who do not repent and cannot be forgiven disappear. There is no hell — there is the disappearance of sinful souls."

It appears that Pope Francis is an annihilationist, that is, that non-Catholics will be annihilated, not tortured, and that they will “simply disappear.” I also wonder where Francis picked up the idea of annihilationism, since this would have been a rare view among the early Church Christians.

Interestingly enough, a similar belief was held by Charles Parham, one of the original Pentecostals, who oversaw the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on New Year’s Eve of the year 1900. The only difference is that Parham, like most annihilationists, believed that these sinners would be burned up, rather than just disappear.

Parham has been ignored largely by the mainstream Pentecostal movement, which usually traces its origin to Azusa Street in Los Angeles in 1905, rather than to Parham’s earlier movement in 1900.

Regardless of one’s belief, it is clear that the belief in Annihilationism did not hinder the Holy Spirit from showing up at Parham’s meetings. So one could draw the conclusion that such a belief was not a requirement for either salvation or the infilling of the Holy Spirit.

Nonetheless, recent events show just how important it is to Catholics (and others) that sinners burn in hell forever. It will be interesting to see, then, how many Catholics will turn into Protestants, protesting the Pope’s view of hell.

What happens if there is a New Protestant Movement in 2018? If Catholics rebel, it will show that they do not really believe that their popes are necessarily ordained by God, nor do they believe that they should submit to whatever he says is true. If they impeach Francis for heresy, what would that do to the overall organization itself? The charge of heresy implies that such a person has forsaken a core belief of Christianity itself and is therefore not a true Christian. In other words, such a person will “go to hell.” Hmm, Dante’s Inferno had a pope in hell, too.

The same article above continues, saying,

Quote:
The story was highlighted in the United States by the Drudge Report, whose online headline shrieked “Pope Declares No Hell?” It linked to a March 29 article by Michael W. Chapman of CNS News, who called Francis’s alleged remarks “a denial of the 2,000-year-old teaching of the Catholic Church about the reality of Hell and the eternal existence of the soul.”

Chapman’s statement shows his ignorance of church history, of course. The doctrine of hell as an eternal fiery pit for all sinners, from which there is no escape, is NOT a “2,000-year-old teaching of the Catholic Church.” Most of the early church believed in the Restoration of All Things, and the big controversy over this teaching did not come to the surface until the year 400 A.D.

While some of the Latin fathers held the view of eternal torment, such as Tertullian, Lactantius, and Augustine, their Greek-speaking counterparts did not. The Latin fathers did not know Greek very well, and they interpreted aionian to mean “eternal,” rather than “age-abiding.” Even a century after the controversy had erupted, Augustine himself lamented in his writings that “most people” believed in Restoration, not eternal torment. I wrote about this in my book, Creation’s Jubilee.

I am delighted, of course, that the pope’s newly-revealed doctrine has brought up this topic for discussion (and infighting). Hell teaching needs to be put on the front burner, so to speak. Christians have assumed for a long time that this was taught by the apostles from the beginning. But that is not true, as anyone who has studied church history well knows. In fact, this is one of the big church secrets that they would rather not discuss. It is embarrassing to them.

Short-term embarrassment is better than long-term deception.

Q Posts

The recent “Q” posts tell us that the pope will have a terrible (month of) May. Does Trump know that something is coming? Will it take until May to impeach the Pope? Time will tell.

Q also hints that Epstein Island is connected to Rome in some way. Epstein Island, owned by Jerry Epstein, the great pedophile and friend of politicians, built an underground temple on his island, where Satanist politicians like to worship and to fulfill their lusts. Now, Q says, he is trying to hide the tunnels or destroy them to hide the evidence. However, since he allowed cell phones on the island, nothing could be hidden.

“Phones were allowed in. These people are stupid,” says Q. The NSA can listen in on any telephone conversation. And it has recorded all the conversations on Epstein Island. Q says, “The bite that has no cure—NSA.” All of the technology that was originally set up to spy on average Americans is now being used to against the corrupt Satanist politicians. Think about Haman’s gallows. Haman died on his own gallows.

After the Vatican II Council in the early 1960’s, a new meeting hall was built in 1971. Architecture is important to occultists and to Freemasons. The building itself is called Nervi Hall, named after its architect. The meeting room is called Paul VI Audience Hall, named after Pope Paul VI, who became Pope during the latter days of Vatican II.

2018_apr_5_The_looming_Catholic_crisis.jpg

See also:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm...nakes_mouth_in/

Here are more pictures:

http://www.masatotoysforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4589

The hall was designed to place the pope in the serpent’s mouth between its two fangs to show that he is the spokesman for the serpent. Q says, “Symbolism will be their downfall.” This is because they believe in “As in heaven, so on earth.” Hence, in order to bring spiritual realities into the earth, they design architecture and other images in such a way as to accomplish this. Their “downfall” will come when people discover the meaning of their symbolism, for then there will be no more secrets. Mystery Babylon relies upon secrecy to survive.

Q poses the question in post #1002, “If Satanists took over the Vatican, would you notice?”

Well, a Jesuit named Malachi Martin noticed. In fact, he wrote a book about it entitled, Windswept House. It was written as a novel, because he wanted to live to see its publication. Martin was what you might call a “true believer” who objected to Vatican II. He discovered that while Paul VI was being installed as pope on June 21, 1963, a parallel ceremony was taking place nearby which was a ritual to crown Satan (the serpent).

Hence, the question, “If Satanists took over the Vatican, would you notice?”

On April 4, 2018 Q posted this:

Quote:
List the estimated wealth of religious organizations.
Billions.
Vatican Bank.
$229B ($229 billion)
Board of Superintendence.
Supervisory Commission of Cardinals.
Clown connection [connected to the CIA, “Clowns in America,” as he calls them]
1832 Rothschild loan to the Holy See.

Q is now revealing things about the Vatican that the intelligence organizations have known for a long time. He is suggesting that the Vatican Bank is connected to the CIA and that the Bank has been allied with the Rothschild banks since 1832.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1832_Rothschild_loan_to_the_Holy_See

This was probably an outgrowth of the Council of Vienna (“Holy Alliance” of 1815). The Rothschilds were said to be the bankers of the Holy Alliance. Hence, when the modern banking system collapses in the fall of Mystery Babylon, the Vatican will collapse with it, because these banks are all tied together.

We live in momentous times. Keep in mind that the Q posts began about 10 days after the feast of Tabernacles last October. The timing of these posts shows their importance in the prophetic flow of events.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186359
04/06/18 04:03 PM
04/06/18 04:03 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Notable Resignation List

My comment : There's been lots of important resignations of CEOs and other hi-profiled individuals in the news since things has changed in the worldly events against Babylon. The Elitists and the ones working for them knows things has changed against them as they are loosing control. Anything they do doesn't work anymore like it used to. Nothing works for them simply because it is the appointed time for Mystery[Secret] Babylon to fall and to be exposed. They are scared and on the run. They need our prayers.

This list starts from Sept 1st 2017 to April 5th 2018 having 1734 notable resignations. Isaac Green goes thru the list highlighting the popular ones in the youtube video below from the 13 min to 41 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=767&v=ieiQOJ8W6YU

The list can be found at : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...?sle=true#gid=0

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186362
04/06/18 09:08 PM
04/06/18 09:08 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle
My comment : Well China did succeed to launch the Yuan-oil-gold futures as previously announced on March 26 which fell on a Nisan 10 watch date.
But as you were questioned, if it happened on March 25 or March 27, it would also be on a Nisan 10 watch date.

Quote:
"Q" ask the question in post #1002, “If Satanists took over the Vatican, would you notice?”
smile I will hold my tongue.

Plaster falls, lightning strikes, I wonder what a certain James would make of this? What if the pope converts to Adventist?

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186363
04/06/18 09:12 PM
04/06/18 09:12 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
But I should say, it kind of sounds like a report on The Onion.

You know like
https://www.theonion.com/pope-francis-sneaks-leftovers-to-false-god-moloch-at-ba-1819579614
VATICAN CITY—Quickly scanning the alley to make sure no one would see him with the scraps he had placed on a spare offering plate, Pope Francis reportedly stepped out the back door of St. Peter’s Basilica late Wednesday night and slipped leftovers to the false god Moloch.

Last edited by kland; 04/06/18 09:25 PM.
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186377
04/07/18 09:03 PM
04/07/18 09:03 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Roseann Barr and the Battle of Jericho

My comment : I was watching the news and did see the MSM reaction to Roseann Barr; but I did not check the date she spoke out or connect this to be a Battle of Jericho. I do read QAnon post and the alternatives media comments about it and did see the news clips against Roseann and QAnon.

So time will tell how this will further develop with Roseann Barr comments, the crisis of the Catholic Church in may, and further development on Epsein Island...if these truths will crack the walls of Mystery Babylon.

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...tle-of-jericho/

Apr 07, 2018

Quote:

I have been writing about the Jericho battle being fought (prophetically) during the seven days of Unleavened Bread, which began this year on Passover, the evening of March 30, 2018, and ended on April 6. Now that this time period has ended, how did this battle manifest last week?

Who would have ever guessed? I have never been a Barrista, nor have I followed Roseann, as I never liked the direction of her shows. It seemed to me that she was always a darling of the left in their push to change American culture from Christian to Babylonian. So the news that she has been a staunch supporter of President Trump from the beginning took me by surprise.

It seems that her recent show caused a great howl heard round the world, where she referenced Trump and MAGA (“Make America Great Again”) in a positive, though humorous light. This occurred on the evening of March 30, the first day (evening) of Unleavened Bread.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/31/politics/roseanne-barr-conspiracy-tweets/index.html

The mainstream fake news is livid that she is an avid follower of “Q” (www.qanon.pub) and has even requested to talk with him, her, or them. Trump then called Roseann to congratulate her on her new comedy TV show.

On April 2, someone asked, “How was your Easter, Q?”

He replied, “We had a good laugh,” and he posted pictures of media reports that were anguishing over Roseann Barr’s admiration of Trump. See post 984, dated April 2.

www.qanon.pub

Eventually, this forced the mainstream media to address Q in the news on April 6, the last day of the Jericho battle.

New York Times Opinion

Normally, the media ignores such news, because they do not want to publicize the opposition. First they ignore it, and when they are no longer able to do so, then they attack it. Then the war becomes public knowledge.

So on April 6 the New York Times published an editorial attacking Roseann, Q, Trump, and all “conspiracy theories.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/06/opinion/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory.html

The article is a mixture of truth and fake news, of course. Michelle Goldberg, the author, attacks the idea that there are pedophile rings. She goes so far as to say:

Quote:
“Stories about globalists stealing children for sex aren’t that far removed from stories about Jews stealing children to use their blood making matzo.”

Really? Is that the best argument she can come up with to call this a conspiracy theory? So it’s just a coincidence that millions of children disappear each year? Roseann has congratulated Trump for freeing thousands of children in child-trafficking arrests already. These arrests are a matter of public record, although the mainstream media has only grudgingly reported on them, greeting these arrests with yawns and ho-hums.

Michelle Goldberg, on behalf of the New York Times, seems to oppose such arrests. Who are they trying to protect?

On the other hand, Roseann Barr has tweeting congratulations to Trump for doing something about this child-trafficking. Now that a celebrity’s face has been attached to the fight against child-trafficking, the New York Times is really alarmed, because the news can no longer be suppressed.

Backpage Site Shut Down

On April 6, just as the New York Times was being forced to admit the existence of Q, President Trump shut down a major child-trafficking website called Backpage.

www.backpage.com

Trump went after them on April 6, just three days after signing an anti-child-trafficking bill into law. Here is a report from The Washington Times about the bill before Trump signed it into law.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/25/sex-trafficking-bill-shuts-down-online-communities/

The timing of this bill and the enforcement of the law against this online site on April 6 puts it at the forefront of this Battle of Jericho. Here is a Reuters article telling that the site was shut down.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-b...s-idUSKCN1HD2QP

No doubt the mainstream media will complain about First Amendment rights protecting the child traffickers. Michelle Goldberg, after all, has insisted that it’s all a conspiracy theory. Her theory is safely on an opinion page, but the New York Times is counting on its reputation to convince others that her opinion is true.

Exposing Other Pedophiles

But in recent days leading up to this shutdown of Backpage, Q had hinted that Trump was up all night because something big was happening. Q then hinted of a second all-nighter and implied that it was part of a military operation (or secret war). At the same time, Q began to post pictures from Ray.Chandler (i.e., Rachel Chandler) for us to investigate. These pictures are of famous men posing with young girls. One of them shows Bill Clinton with a young girl. Another shows Eminem (the rock star) with a young girl.

Q is dropping crumbs for people to investigate for themselves. He draws no conclusions himself. He is just directing the people to learn the truth for themselves. Even so, he suggests a connection between Ray.Chandler, Epstein Island, and the Vatican. If those connections are proven, the walls of Jericho will fall.

Michelle Goldberg says also,

Quote:
“In the QAnon reality, Trump only pretended to collude with Russia in order to create a pretext for the hiring of Robert Mueller…”

Really? I have read every post from Q and can assure you that he never claimed that Trump “pretended to collude with Russia.” She lies in order to make it look like Trump was admitting that he colluded with Trump and was offering some sort of lame excuse for his behavior. Such is the nature of the media war taking place. But unless people actually check out her statements by reading all of the Q posts, they will not know who to believe. She knows that most of her readers will not check out her statements. That’s propaganda.

Q is now promising to post other pictures, such as one where Barack Obama, in tribal dress, is shown holding an AK47. When someone questioned this, Q responded,

The important point is who Hussein [i.e., Obama] is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.

We do not yet know what that picture will show, but he is suggesting that it is anti-American, or perhaps he is pointing the gun at the American flag. We will see. Pictures are worth a thousand words, and if there is such a picture, this will not easily be erased from peoples’ minds.

Conspiracies are a Fact of History

Any serious student of history knows that conspiracies have gone on unabated for thousands of years. The rise of every government or leader has seen the rise of opposition parties who plot secretly to overthrow them. Such plots, by definition, are called “conspiracies,” and many have been charged with conspiracy over the years.

I am the first to admit that some conspiracy theories are bogus. But those who deny the existence of conspiracies, always relegating them to “theories,” either do not know any history at all, or they are on a public relations propaganda campaign.

Michelle Goldberg apparently believes that for the first time in recent history, all conspiracies have ceased under the benevolent and watchful eye of the rich and powerful who all have our best interests at heart. Any evil person or assassin in the country is, therefore, a "lone gunman" who could never be hired by a government agency or an ambitious man seeking political power.

In my view, the minute conspiracies to overthrow or undermine the existing order cease to exist, someone will step up to the plate and conspire to obtain power, money, and the right to exploit the vulnerable sexually. That is human nature, especially among those who do not know God.

Once they are in power, they will only seek to increase that power, destroying or ridiculing all of their enemies, and, as a last resort, making sure that only they have any weapons of significance to enforce their will. Then, fearing the power of the media, they take control of it, one way or another, and hire sycophants to sing their praises everywhere, lest the public might discover their true character and motives.

Such people well know the evil core of human nature, but they convince the public that human nature is incapable of hatching conspiracies or committing heinous sexual crimes or human trafficking. They tell the people that people are good by nature, thus supporting the idea that there can be no conspiracies, for such would be against human nature.

And most certainly, such things could never happen in a Democracy!

Well, sorry, but I disagree. I have seen too much over the years, and I have read the history books to learn from the past. Having read books on church history, most of which were written by the churchmen themselves, I know how religious men are not immune from ambition and vice. In recent years, they have learned to hide their depravity from the public, but it is difficult to hide these things from everyone, even when one controls the news media.

The internet itself is a media that can be used for either truth or fake news. It is often difficult to know which narrative is true, but in the end it has the power to overthrow whole governments. I believe it now represents the ancient nation of Media, ruled by Darius the Mede, who overthrew Babylon (Daniel 5:32).

For this reason, it is important to understand the power of the media, because God is now using the internet media to overthrow Babylon. Now is the time.

Blessings
Page 99 of 119 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 04/30/24 10:34 PM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Chinese Revival?
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 06:12 PM
Carbon Dioxide What's so Bad about It?
by Daryl. 04/05/24 12:04 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 07:26 PM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by dedication. 04/22/24 06:04 PM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A Second American Civil War?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:39 PM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Perils of the Emerging Church Movement
by ProdigalOne. 04/06/24 07:10 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!