HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,631
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, dedication, TheophilusOne, 1 invisible), 3,255 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 66 of 95 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 94 95
Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #187427
09/08/18 02:27 AM
09/08/18 02:27 AM
K
Karen Y  Online Content OP
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US

Objects that are near appear far if binocular lens is taken to look through in reversed position.

When we draw a circle, the beginning point is same as the end point.

God created the world in six days and rested in the seventh day. And from the beginning of creation, He blessed and hollowed the seventh day Sabbath.

In Revelation, the Sabbath is the focal point of restoration before the end of this earth history. Notice Chapter 7 and 10 which draw attention to the Sabbath.

Have you considered why sixth seal ended in Chapter 6, and skipped Chapter 7, before the seventh seal appears in Chapter 8? The importance of sealing God’s people is the main theme of the Chapter 7, which is the Sabbath.

How about the sixth trumpet, which ended in Chapter 9, and skipped Chapter 10, but the seventh trumpet appears in Chapter 11:15? The prophecy reveals that the experience of the bittersweet was for the discovery of the Sabbath truth, and we are commissioned to “prophecy again” in the Chapter 10.

THE FOUR ANGELS are holding the winds of the four corners of the earth to seal people with the Sabbath truth. There is a warning in the sixth trumpet about THE FOUR ANGELS who will loosed their hold at a point in time, which indicates the close of probation (See Rev. 9:13-21).

Sabbath truth has been proclaimed last 170 years to the world by SDAs. I believe that the time to let go of the wind is the impending event for the sealing has almost completed. God said He needs only 144,000: John said, “I heard the number of them which are sealed” (Rev. 7:4). The number is definite count!

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #187474
09/18/18 03:46 AM
09/18/18 03:46 AM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
In Rev. 7:1-3, four angels are holding the winds while God's people are being sealed. The four angels are first introduced in this chapter. Notice there is no definite article before the four angels.

When THE FOUR ANGELS receive God's command from the temple where the four horns are to release the four winds, it suddenly happens in a point in time: "which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year" (Rev. 9:15). Then there comes fire, smoke and brimstone as "plague" (Rev. 9:20). So I believe this links to the seven last plagues for it aims to the dragon, the beast and the false prophet after the close of probation. In this prophetic word, God foretells the final event, the coming awful destruction. (See Amos 3:7).

As the introduction of the seven trumpets portrays, the close of probation arrives with God's response for the saints prayers through Jesus' mediatorial ministry in the heavenly sanctuary. In the point in time, it is portrayed as "there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake" (Rev. 8:5).

So what is the four winds of Chapter 7? Should we interpret as wars of human affair?
If so, who is holding the peace of the world now? Is Pope an apostle of peace as some claim? Logically, must there be the third world war then when God completes the sealing?

To whom the command to hold the winds is given? The four angels.
To whom the command to release their hold is given? The four angels.
The work of the sealing is God's business, and not in man's authority. Is God about to voice the command to loose their hold? The seven last plagues must fall prior to Jesus' second coming. God's people must be sealed in order to be protected from the falling plagues!

It's Satan's deception for the world to think that 'peace talk' is depended on man. We are warned in
Quote:
Daniel 8:23-25, "And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by PEACE shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

144,000 are perfectly being sealed with Sabbath truth: it has be almost done because there are Sabbath keepers all over the world now. The end shall come on this command:
Quote:
Rev. 9:13-14, "I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, saying... Loose the four angels...."

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #187519
09/24/18 01:40 PM
09/24/18 01:40 PM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
I believe the four angels are holding the seven last plagues while God seals His people with the Sabbath.

This is the four winds:
Quote:
Jer. 25:32 "Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Behold, EVIL SHALL GO FORTH from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth."

Jer. 49:36-37 "And upon Elam will I bring THE FOUR WINDS from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.

For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I WILL BRING EVIL UPON THEM, even my fierce anger, saith the Lord; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:"

The "evil" is the seven last plagues. The work of sealing has been going on for the last 172 years by the Advent Movement. Let us now blow the Jubilee trumpet sound for the Lord Jesus is coming: let it sound "throughout all your land".(Lev. 25:9).

Quote:
"Those who eat the flesh and drink the blood of the Son of God will bring from the books of Daniel and Revelation truth that is inspired by the Holy Spirit. They will start into action forces that cannot be repressed. The lips of children will be opened to proclaim the mysteries that have been hidden from the minds of men.

We are standing on the threshold of great and solemn events. Many of the prophecies are about to be fulfilled in quick succession. Every element of power is about to be set to work." Testimonies to Ministers p. 116

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #187592
10/08/18 01:56 PM
10/08/18 01:56 PM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
Quote:
As we near the close of this world’s history, the prophecies relating to the last days especially demand our study. the last book of the NT Scriptures is full of truth that we need to understand. Satan has blinded the minds of many so that they have been glad of any excuse for not making the Revelation their study. TM 116

Let's do some word study. I find some same words repeat in Revelation:

Wisdom = 4X
Hallelujah = 4X
Blessed = 7X
The Word of God and the Testimony = 7X
Seven = 52X
Holy Spirit = 13X
Bottomless pit = 7X
Babylon = 6X
Write = 26X
Amen = 8X
Holy = 14X

Wisdom = Rev. 13:18, 17:9, 5:12, 7:12

God teaches us through the Holy Spirit.
Quote:
"God can teach you more in one moment by His Holy Spirit than you could learn from the great men of the earth" (TM 118.2).

In Rev. 13:18, wisdom is mentioned to give an understanding about 666.
In Rev. 17:9, wisdom is mentioned with the seven mountains of the seven kings which the harlot sits.

Angels use the word of "wisdom" in praising the Lamb of God who was slain to save us (Rev. 5:12). The way of the cross is indeed an amazing wisdom of God.

Again Angels use it when they praise to the Father God (Rev. 7:12).

I am pondering upon these verses why God mentioned "wisdom" and what kind of inter-relationship are these verses have.
May God bless those who search the prophetic Word of God to understand.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #187690
10/20/18 02:15 AM
10/20/18 02:15 AM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

666 is a number of man who received power, seat, and great authority from the dragon: Rev. 13:2b "the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.” Where is wisdom to know this identity? What is that God trying to communicate to His saints about him? The book of Revelation must have the clear answer.

In Rev. 17:9, “And here is the mind which hath wisdom.” God earnestly points out to those who are seeking His wisdom to understand. Scripture continues to unfold, “The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.” Where did we see the seven heads and who sat on the seven headed beast?

The verse of 13:18 has connection with the verse 17:9. The RSV version says of 17:9a, “This calls for a mind with wisdom.” The things of God is not difficult to understand when we are led by the Spirit: it is simple and explicit. The number of man is further described in verse of 17:10, “And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.”

The past, present and future is indicated regarding the number of man. It reiterates the same thing in the very next verse: "And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition” (Rev. 17:11). Do you see the clue: the emphasis of the past, present and future?

The seven heads are the counterparts of the seven churches, which Satan determines to destroy with his brainpower during the period of Christian church history.

The message to the seven churches depicts the past, present and future: “John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is[present], and which was[past], and which is to come[future]; and from the seven Spirtis which are before his throne” (Rev. 1:4), and "Write the things which thou hast seen[past], and the things which are[present], and the things which shall be hereafter[future]” (Rev. 1:19).

The seven churches and the seven heads parallel by the commonality of “past, present and future”.
"Five are fallen” is the past.
“One is” is the present.
“The other is not yet come” is the future.

The fifth head parallels with the fifth church, which has a reference point of the reformation period. The fifth head was wounded by Martin Luther in 1517 and by Napoleon Bonaparte during the French Revolution that Pius VI was taken prisoner in 1798.

Notice this, Revelation Chapter 13 is enlarged further in Chapter 17.

Rev. 13:3 says, “And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death[past]; and his deadly wound was healed[present]: and all the world wondered after the beast[future].” When we compare the seven churches with the seven heads, those heads appear scary and strong. In another hand, the seven churches appear helpless and have no manly power. But the Holy Spirit of the Seven Spirits—perfect power and strength—sustains the church of God during the seven church periods.

When angels are singing redemption songs before the throne, they use the word “wisdom”. In Rev. 5:12, “Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honor, and glory, and blessing.” In Rev. 7:12, “saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.”

The way of the cross is indeed an incredible and amazing wisdom of God.

Man may impart knowledge but wisdom comes from God only.
Quote:
13:18 "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six."

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #187864
11/18/18 07:07 PM
11/18/18 07:07 PM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
When we say “Hallelujah,” we are praising the LORD with all our being, because He is worthy to be praised.

In the New Testament, the word, "hallelujah," appears four times, and it is in the book of Revelation; 19:1 19:3 19:4 19:6.

1). and 2). “Hallelujah!” for He has avenged the blood of His servants; Rev. 19:1, 19:3

The LORD has recompensed the enemy of the saints; Hallelujah!

3). Four living creatures and 24 Elders worship God before the throne, saying, “Hallelujah!”; Rev. 19:4

These are the beings who stood before the throne of God, and observed what He has done on behalf of the saints and for their salvation. They also utter “hallelujah”.

4). “Hallelujah!” The cosmic universal beings participate in the Feast of the Bride and utter the word; 19:6.

Apostle Paul said, “we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men” (1Cor. 4:9).

Heb. 12:23 informs us that there is a general assembly in heaven, “To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect."

Quote:
19:1-2 "After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, crying out, "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her formication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.” (ESV)

19:3 “Once more they cried out, “Hallelujah! The smoke from her goes up forever and ever.” (ESV)

19:4 "And the twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who was seated on the throne, saying, “Amen. Hallelujah!” (ESV)

19:6 "Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out, “Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns.” (ESV)

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #187989
12/08/18 04:51 AM
12/08/18 04:51 AM
J
James Peterson  Offline
NON-SDA
Active Member 2019

Dedicated Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: Karen Y

THE FOUR ANGELS are holding the winds of the four corners of the earth to seal people with the Sabbath truth. There is a warning in the sixth trumpet about THE FOUR ANGELS who will loosed their hold at a point in time, which indicates the close of probation (See Rev. 9:13-21).

It is quite insightful of you to see the relationship between Rev. 7:1, "After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree," and 9:15, "So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind."
  1. Their mission was "to kill a third of mankind."

2. They were to descend on Babylon, making their victims a third of the citizens of that city.

3. Since Babylon was their target and they were kept from their work until 144,000 citizens were sealed, those sealed were in fact citizens of Babylon. But the 144,000 were said to be exclusively of the tribes of Israel, making Babylon the code name for Jerusalem.
I will expound on this shortly.

///

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #188220
01/09/19 03:00 AM
01/09/19 03:00 AM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
The imagery of the bird feast in Rev. 19 portrays ignominious death of Jesus on the cross.

The most dreadful death known to mankind is the death of bird feast. Jesus said, "For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together“

"His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance" (Deut. 21:23)

"And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left" (Luke 23:33)

The Calvary's suffering was the most excruciating thirst. "They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink" (Psalm 69:21) "Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth" (John 19:29). An execution of death penalty usually takes 3-4 minutes. Jesus suffered 6 hours on the cross to receive the penalty of the wages of sin, which is the second death.

The day time temperature would be scorching with sun and the night time would be bitterly freezing about the season of Easter Sunday when Jesus was crucified. Those on the cross would suffer many days of torment. So braking leg hastened the death.

"But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs" (John 19:33). Imagine the death of Jesus on the cross! The mere thought of it makes me shudder.

“Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? (Matt.27:45-46).

The onlooking universe eye-witnessed the horrible death of Jesus as lightenings pierced through the darkness.

The bird feast of Rev. 19 parallels the death of Jesus on Calvary.

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #188336
01/25/19 09:05 PM
01/25/19 09:05 PM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
Rev. 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

"Blessed" are those who enter into the millennium year of Sabbath in the kingdom of God!

Let's look at some correlations: Genesis 2:1-3, Exodus 21:1-2, Leviticus 23 and Rev. 20:6.

Six days of creation; then the seventh-day Sabbath.
Six years of slavery; then one year of Sabbath rest.
Six feasts of OT time; then the feast of tabernacle, which represent 6000years; then one thousand years of Sabbath.

When we go to heaven, only the seventh-day Sabbath continues to perpetuate. God is only our parent. There would be no hate, adultery, stealing, lying, nor covetousness. No need of second commandment, and no one would call God's name in vain.

The redeemed ones would reign in their own nation for Jesus "made us kings and priests"(Rev. 1:6), and they would come into Earth to worship God every Sabbath:" For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord."

"And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it." (Rev. 21:24,26).

In heaven, the redeemed saints participate in the supper of bride (Rev. 19:9). These are the blessed ones and they will have a privilege to reign with Christ a thousand years.

Those who are saved by responding to the voice of conscience by the Holy Spirit without the gospel preached to them would be there. Rom. 2:14-15 "For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another."

Zech. 13:6 "And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends."

What measurement of faith and knowledge do we have? little faith but greater knowledge or little knowledge but greater faith. We are all like lamed handicap: "And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed." (Heb. 12:13).

How much do we understand the plan of redemption? In God's perspective, we know just so little about His sacrifice: we barely know that Jesus shed blood for our sins.

Whenever "blood" of Christ is mentioned in Revelation, this phrase follows with we are "made kings and priest."

The word "made" is opposite to "begotten": legally we were not His own, but by the blood of the cross through faith, we are made His. Our understanding of the plan of redemption will begin more perfectly in the kingdom of God during the thousand years.

The redeemed saints would be taught how to rule their own nations by Christ during the thousand years. Rev. 20:6 "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."

After the thousand years, the saints will reign for ever and ever. Rev. 22:5 "And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever."

How shall we reign our own kingdom(nation) without learning? Don't we have to learn so we may "reign for ever and ever"?

Sabbath is commemoration day for creation and for freedom from the slavery of sin. We shall learn the mystery of creation and salvation during the thousand years.
I believe we shall learn the power of creation in the reverse order of the creation days: God will teach us how to create insects first for there is the simplicity of the mystery of life of flesh.

Rev. 21:23 "And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof." The beginning of creation arrives to the point of the complete redemption.

We shall reach to the fullness of Christ after learning of the power of creation and redemption. We would know how to make (creation) and how to fix a machine (redemption). There would be no one like those kings who shall reign the cosmic world with Christ for ever and ever. Matt. 19:28 "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

Re: Seven Trumpets reconsidered [Re: Karen Y] #188427
02/04/19 01:42 PM
02/04/19 01:42 PM
K
SDA
Active Member 2023

Michigan, US
Many will die in great earthquake before Jesus's second coming. Revelation depicts that those who die before the bird feast of Rev. 19 have lighter wickedness. In other words, there are some survivals even with the great earthquake. They will faint, but wouldn't be killed: "men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken" (Luke 21:26).

Those who would be in the part of the bird feast are the extreme wicked people. If they were dead, they could not have cried out:"And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!(Rev. 6:15-16).

The wicked survival would be eaten by the bird:"that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great"(Rev. 19:18).

In the comparison of the above two verses, the mighty men(sportsmen) advanced to the third list from the fifth list. There is tremendous inequality in wages between laborers and sportsmen today. What makes sportsmen receive pay incomparable amount in a year, where laborers never can make that much mover over their life-time? People are becoming so fanatic and engrossed with sports nowadays. Are they getting ready to participate in the bird feast? I have to wonder. If sun scorches heat as the fourth plague pours out, people will take off their clothings like sportsmen and follow a fashion of garment industry. Women's wardrobes are often cited as the cause of sexual crimes. Is the bird feast approaching swiftly for our generation?

The progression to the bird feast of Revelation:
1)death by fainting(less wicked)
2)death by great earthquake(lighter than the most wicked)
3)death by the bird feast(the most wicked). The weight of their sin is most serious for this group: they are the survival of the wicked to be eaten by the bird at the second coming of Jesus. They contrast to God's sealed people of 144,000: the most wicked and the most righteous will be alive at the climax of end-time.

Page 66 of 95 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 94 95

Moderator  dedication, Rick H 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/12/24 10:01 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!