HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,630
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 24
kland 13
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
dedication
dedication
Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
2 registered members (Karen Y, Daryl), 2,880 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 101 of 119 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186465
04/22/18 04:28 PM
04/22/18 04:28 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : I've been watching the journalist, Jordan Sather youtube video channel "Destroying the Illusion" since he began. He started to cover QAnon also when that became public.

The X22 report interviewed Jordan for the first time. I think its a pretty good interview where Jordan starts by describing who is QAnon, what is their goal and ways of disclosing information, that leads into the wars behind the scene between the Deep State and the White Hats (the good guys within the US Gov). They discuss about the how the White hats have access to all technology to track people down and are using it to track the Deep State, the 25000 indictments issued the last 6 months (usually 1000 a year), the big Nov 11 2018 coming parade that QAnon and Trumps talks about, the possibility of a coming mass arrest, and other plots.

Be Prepared For The Entire System To Go Dark For 2-3 Days:Jordan Sather

April 19th, 2018

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186485
04/24/18 06:59 PM
04/24/18 06:59 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Currently the DNC wants to sue Russia, the Trump campaign, and Wikileaks for alleged collusion. They put it in a Federal lawsuit where major exposure and disclosure will be reveal. QAnon said that they took the bait... and this is going to be a major disclosure.

Stephen had posted about exposure and disclosure. And then today I've seen 3 other QAnon comments videos all talking about this coming exposure and disclosure. Below I'm posting only 2 of them.

Exposure and Disclosure

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/04-2018/exposure-and-disclosure/

April 18th, 2018

Quote:
When the Feds raided the office of Michael Cohen, Trump’s personal attorney, not a single objection was heard by any of the Democrats. So now the precedent has been set that an Attorney General is allowed to seize the private papers of anyone—including a sitting president. No longer does anyone enjoy attorney-client privilege. Or perhaps, more accurately, the conversations between an attorney and his client remain just that—a government-granted privilege, not a RIGHT TO PRIVACY.

I wonder if Hillary has an attorney. Rosenstein? John Brennan?

None of their records are secure any more. It is only a matter of time before their papers are seized. And when they are, they can no longer claim any right to privacy.

You see, the Supreme Court ruled more than a century ago that all rights come from God and that privileges are granted by governments. God-given rights were supposed to be defended by government, but privileges can be granted and removed at the discretion of the government.

But in the 1930’s, when America shifted from a Christian Republic to a Secular Democracy, a great revolution took place. God was dethroned and kicked out of government, leaving a power vacuum at the top, which the government immediately filled. Men’s government usurped the place of God that had been in place since the Declaration of Independence declared that the Creator alone was the Originator of human rights.

Since then we have seen an increasingly oppressive government imposed upon us, led by men who have claimed that God’s laws were oppressive. Our new government claims to set us free from the bondage of God’s law and into the glorious liberty of man’s laws. If this sounds like the story of ancient Israel, it is exactly the same spirit of rebellion, and the consequences can be no different, apart from divine intervention.

Fortunately for us, we have the promise of divine intervention, and it does not depend upon our support for “Israel,” which is caught up in the same rebellion. It depends solely upon our recognition of the rights of Jesus Christ to rule that which He has been given as the result of His work and death on the cross. No one gets a free pass on account of one’s genealogy, whether real or imagined. This is a legal matter, not biological. The law always trumps biology.

So as long as America remains in a state of rebellion against Jesus Christ, it is in danger of coming apart at the seams. It is a natural consequence of violating the laws of nature itself. Whether this occurs through a “natural” process where nature is seen to be self-correcting (the impersonal God view), or through divine intervention, which presents a personal God who judges from His throne, either way those consequences are surfacing.

Back on January 22, 1997, Jack Hodgdon was given the “Rock and Roll Prophecy” and 21 years later, we are seeing it come to pass. Jack recently reminded me of this by sending it to me again, so I thought it would be appropriate to repost it as a reminder to all of us of God’s purpose in causing this chaos in the US government.

Originally Posted By: Jack Hodgdon, 1997
Rock & Roll Prophecy

Not many days from now,
A mighty tumult I shall allow.
The government shall rock and roll,
Till everything shall be undone,
Till everything that I have said
In all the newspapers shall be read.

This nation shall quake and shake,
Fearfulness shall grip the heart,
Till Washington DC shall come apart.
Till every man’s sins shall be made bare,
Till all the truth shall be declared.
There will be no place for them to hide,
To run for shelter,
From how they’ve lied.
Like wood to the fire,
The truth shall be made known,
Till all is seen, till all is shown.

We are now well into the “tumult.” With the loss of attorney-client privilege at the whim of government officials, there is no longer any place to hide one’s sins. We have foolishly abandoned the only Source of human rights, replacing them with counterfeit rights that are actually only government-granted privileges. Now the government has shown that the right to privacy is just a privilege, after all, which can be removed if a government official wishes.

The intelligence organizations did away with any privacy long ago, easily side-stepping restrictions passed by congress. Whenever they wanted to spy on their own citizens, they simply moved their operations offshore, where those restrictions no longer applied. Or we asked other countries to spy on our own citizens, while we spied on theirs, and then shared information. It was all too easy, rendering legal restrictions virtually irrelevant.

Politicians did not seem to care, as long as the spy agencies were spying on someone else. Their continued use of cell phones and all things electronic show (as Q often says), “These people are stupid!” Whenever Bill or Hillary took trips to Epstein Island on the so-called “Lolita Express” (Epstein’s plane), every conversation was being recorded via their cell phone. Every perversion, every satanic ritual was recorded and time stamped.

They had nothing to worry about as long as the Satanists remained in control of this information. But a new sheriff is in town. New people are now in control of the information gathered by the spy agencies. This information is soon to be used against the Satanists and corrupt politicians themselves. However, they don’t want to dump too much on the American people, because they can’t handle too much truth at one time. Their minds will simply shut down and refuse to process it. Q tells us that this is the reason truth has been coming in “crumbs” over time.

But the Rock and Roll Prophecy suggests that full exposure/disclosure is coming and that this will be a time of sheer panic in Washington. It does not appear that this fear will be on account of a threat of nuclear war but rather a fear of exposure, where lies give way to truth. Years ago we thought the only way to expose such things would be to rerun the scenarios on a public screen by some supernatural process. But now it appears that the spy agencies have done the work already and that the liars have entrapped themselves by their use of technology.

On May 14, 1999 Jack Hodgdon put out another prophetic word to the overcomers, a longer word of comfort and hope when the government appears to be falling apart. It is called….

Originally Posted By: Jack Hodgdon, 1999
Flying High

(Psalm 102:17)

Flying high,
Victory is nigh,
The battle is ending,
Deliverance I am sending
Without delay,
It’s on the way!
You’ve wanted long
To sing the victor’s song,
So don’t be depressed,
I am sending heaven’s best.
Because you have stood the test,
I will do the rest.
You will sing redemption’s song,
It won’t be long!
So be not weary, my son,
You have endured the night
In the battle to do right.
So watch and pray and be not dismayed,
To follow on to know my fullness to show—but you say
I have things to overcome, I am wretched, I am dung!
Think it not strange through this fire you have come.
This battle is Mine, not thine, my son,
So look to Me, I am thy reward and sure victory!
The overcomer’s crown on thy head, O man renowned!
The time has come for the battle to end.
I am thy constant commander, I am thy friend unto the end.
So my friend, never say, “I’ll never make it on this judgment day.”
You will sing as it were A Song in the Night, the Victory’s won.
It’s within thy sight.
What more can I say on this glorious day,
You are flying high,
Victory is nigh.
When everything looks like defeat,
There were be no retreat!
The victor’s crown you will wear,
I the Lord have declared!
So hold your shield of faith high,
Your victory is near, your victory is nigh,
Through all this you’ve come,
You will not fail or succumb.
You are flying high.
You yourself will be surprised!
I will never forsake you no matter what,
I will give you the determination,
I will give you the gut!
This rut you have been in was all of me,
To see the truth to be set free.
So don’t doubt all that I have said,
The victory’s won; have no fear and have no dread.
You are being led through this dreadful night
To win the victory, to win the fight.
So rest if you must, but never quit,
The overcomer’s crown you will get.
Down through the valleys and over the hills you shall prevail;
It is my will.
So keep looking up, your redemption is nigh.
You are ascending in me, you are flying High.

Considering the fact that our Passover conference theme was Victory, this prophecy seems to fit with our time today more than at any other time in the past.

DNC LAWSUIT #AntiSchool #QAnon April 20 2018

Isaac Green does a good job describing the DNC Lawsuit.

#CANARY Q: NXIVM SONGBIRD Al_son Mack, A Sch_ff, Ob_ma, "Wendy" Wass_rman Sch_ltz

You are Free TV : I couldn't find her name but she's another QAnon commenter and journalist on many other subjects around what's going on in the USA. Here she covers earth day, Low Magnetic fields, QAnon post of a picture of Obama with a young girl that leads into the disclosure of the DNC-Hollywood pedophlia, Medical Cannabis, etc...

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186486
04/25/18 01:33 PM
04/25/18 01:33 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Last year this article came out where Ruth Ginsburg from the Supreme Court Justice recommends to lower the age of consent to 12 years old (currently it is in some states 18 or 16) which would legalize pedophilia on a 12 years old child.

She also wrote a 230 pages documents in 1977, "Sex bias in the US", where she makes other social and government recommendation against woman. These are extreme liberal views that our government has been pushing gradually. This was the direction we were heading; but now with the coming disclosure we will return to Biblical traditional values.

QAnon said on Feb 12th 2018 post #741, that she (Ruth Ginsburg) won't stay.

"Sex bias in the US" : https://www.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12se9.pdf

Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg recommended decriminalizing pedophilia and child sex trafficking

Feb 8th, 2017

https://www.sott.net/article/383788-Supr...sex-trafficking

Originally Posted By: other Ginsburg recommendation from "Sex bias in the US"

• Military draft and combat duty for women.
  • Legalization of prostitution (see pages 97, 99, 215-216 of Sex Bias in the U.S. Code)
  • Sex integration of prisons, reformatories, schools and colleges and their activities (including sports), all-girls and all-boys organizations, and fraternities and sororities.
  • Changing the names of the Boy Scouts, Girls Scouts and Big Brothers of America to reflect sex integration (see pages 145, 205 of Sex Bias in the U.S. Code).
  • Elimination of the traditional family concept of husband as breadwinner and wife as homemaker.
  • Comprehensive government child-care.
  • Adoption of sex-neutral language, e.g., "artificial" instead of "manmade"; "person, human" instead of "man, woman"; and plural nouns "they" and "them" instead of "singular third person pronouns". At the same time, however, Ginsburg and Feigen-Fasteau hypocritically insist that the U.S. Department of Labor retains its "Women's Bureau".

Further, she declared the Mann Act as “offensive” and should be repealed. The Mann Act is a law which punishes persons who engage in interstate sex traffic of women and girls (98).

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186487
04/25/18 02:08 PM
04/25/18 02:08 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Another Q report from Stephen covering Armenia, the incoming MOAB (Mother of all bombs), the democratic party lawsuit, the arrest of Alison Mack(sex trafficking).

Q Report

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/04-2018/q-report/

Apr 24, 2018

Quote:
Armenia

On November 11, 2017, Q listed the Central Bank of Armenia among the Rothschild-controlled banks in the world. This had no particular significance at the time. But more recently, on April 15, 2018, Q reported:

Quote:
[4] Clown UIDs here.
Armenia.
GOOG qanon search stats (by country)
Armenia #1.
Q

So Q was drawing our attention to Armenia as a “#1” country to focus upon. But once again, unless someone knew what was actually going on behind the scenes in Armenia, we all missed the significance of this.

Then on Monday, April 23, 2018, Prime Minister Sargsyan of Armenia resigned amid massive protests for trying to hold on to power beyond his two terms as president.

http://www.dw.com/en/armenia-prime-minis...ests/a-43495492

Q implies that Sargsyan’s hold on power was being backed by 4 unidentified CIA agents (“Clown UIDs”). In Q’s terminology, the CIA is “Clowns in America.”

After Sargsyan resigned, Q posted on April 23:

Quote:
Why was Armenia mentioned recently?
Clowns losing control.
Q

So from Q’s point of view, Armenia was a victory. He compares the situation to North Korea a few minutes later:

Quote:
Like NK, they have been freed.
Assets on the ground.
Q

Q is telling us that Armenia has been controlled by the CIA in recent years, but that they have now been set free by the “good” faction in the Intelligence organizations—the faction that backed Trump for president. A few minutes later, Q again posted a comment to give us the bigger picture:

Quote:
Think SA [Saudi Arabia, which cleaned its house last November]
Order is important.
SA – NK [First Saudi Arabia, then North Korea]
NK – Armenia.
Armenia – Iran.
Iran – [Which country is scheduled to be set free after Iran? America perhaps?]

It is clear that Trump is following a long-range plan devised by his backers. Q speaks of the Iran nuclear deal which Obama put into place a few years ago. April 23, 2018 he writes,

Quote:
Reminder.
Iran is next….
“Installments.”
$250B [Iran being given plane loads of cash in $250 billion installments, as per Obama deal]
Jan 1. [last installment]
Jun 1. [next installment]…
Welcome Jr. President. [As if Trump just walked in to make the following statement:]
The U.S. will NOT agree to continue the Iran deal as it currently stands.
Q

It will be interesting to see how Trump handles the Iran situation. Hopefully, he can bring peace to Iran, rather than war. Trump’s success in regard to North Korea gives us hope.

MOAB Incoming

Meanwhile, Q tells us to expect a big event this week. On April 21, he writes:

Quote:
What will next week hold?
MOAB.
Q

MOAB means “Mother Of All Bombs,” named after one such bomb that was dropped on the ISIS cave complex in Afghanistan on April 13, 2017.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/13/world/asia/moab-mother-of-all-bombs-afghanistan.html

MOAB has since become a metaphor for a significant “Q drop.” Anyway, five minutes after warning us about “MOAB,” Q posted a follow-up:

Quote:
Ready to play?
MOAB incoming.
Q

So far we do not know what is meant by this. It might still be related to the Iran situation, or (more likely) to some domestic news.

Democratic Party Lawsuit

On Friday, April 20, the Democratic Party filed a lawsuit against the Trump campaign, Wikileaks, and Russian officials, supposedly for “collusion” to keep Hillary Clinton from winning the last election.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/...l-election.html

This desperation measure will backfire on them, because now they will have to open up their own servers to investigators to see the real source of the “leaks.” So the next day (April 21), Q posted:

Quote:
DNC to initiate lawsuit (pre-planned). [Pre-planned by who? The Trump team?]
How do we ‘legally’ …..
Win.
This platform is more than simply pushing the TRUTH.
Q

Trump then tweeted:

“So funny, the Democrats have sued the Republicans for winning. Now he R’s counter and force them to turn over a treasure trove of material, including Servers and Emails.”

The Democrats have shot themselves in the foot this time. Q implies that this was what the Trump team was hoping for, and that the Democratic Party stepped into the trap. In fact, two days earlier, Q posted this (April 19):

Quote:
We have everything.
How can we use what we know?
How do you ‘legally’ inject/make public/use as evidence?
What are you witnessing unfold?
Trust the plan.
Q

Q was asking how evidence is actually made available in court. The Trump team was aware of a “treasure trove” of information on the DNC servers and emails, but they had to figure out a way to make that information available to the court. Since the FBI refused to take it earlier when the DNC first complained about their Server being “hacked by Russians,” this information has remained private and could not be used in a court of law.

So the Trump team baited the DNC and caused them to sue the Republican Party and others over the issue. That way those being sued by the DNC have the right to demand the private information on the Server and Emails. Trump and the NSA already know what is on that server, and they have copies of the 30,000 emails that Hillary tried to destroy with hammers and bleach. But the question was how to “legally inject” this information into the court as evidence.

Now that the DNC has filed the lawsuit, their private servers and emails are no longer private.

The Arrest of Alison Mack

The actress, Alison Mack, best known for her role as young Clark Kent’s friend in Smallville, has been arrested by the FBI on sex trafficking charges.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...nvolvement.html

As alleged in the indictment, Allison Mack recruited women to join what was purported to be a female mentorship group that was, in fact, created and led by Keith Raniere,” U.S. Attorney Richard P. Donoghue said in a statement. “The victims were then exploited, both sexually and for their labor, to the defendants’ benefit."

According to NXIVM’s former publicist, Frank Parlato, Mack came up with the idea of a secret society of women within the organization who would be branded near their groin area.

“She was the principal recruiter of young slaves for Raniere,” Parlato told Fox News on Friday. “They nicknamed her Pimp Mack.”

As you are probably aware, under Trump’s presidency thousands of people have been arrested for child-trafficking, all of whom had enjoyed some sort of unofficial immunity under previous administrations.

The Harvey Weinstein revelations last year drew national attention to the widespread problem. We saw his exposure in October 2017 to be the fulfillment of a previous sign from Hurricane Harvey in late August 2017.

Now Alison Mack has been arrested. Q said on April 20,

Quote:
Alison Mack is singing like a canary, as Alan Dershowitz would say.

Q then posts this a few minutes later:

Quote:
Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).

He goes on to expose similar cases in the pedophilia rings within government circles. It takes time to bring down the big pedophiles in government, but this is a high priority on the Trump agenda. The truth is too horrible for most people to believe, so evidence must be presented a little at a time.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186491
04/25/18 05:03 PM
04/25/18 05:03 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : Vigilant Citizen has good articles.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/category/latestnews/

Below is a good article about Allison Mack and her sex-trafficking involvement with the cult NXIVM. She was in charge of recruiting & programming the girls. She was 2nd in command. So for Q to say that she sang like a canary... well they must of gotten some good info.

Allison Mack: Sex Slave Recruiter With Occult Elite Connections

Vigilant Citizen

April 24th, 2018

Quote:
"The slaves would then be subjected to painful, humiliating and traumatic rituals meant to break them down in order to be re-programmed. Typical MKULTRA techniques.

"In mind control terms, Allison Mack was the Grand Dame – the “motherly” figure who assisted the handler in programming. Like in most mind control systems, Mack was a slave herself.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/a...te-connections/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186517
04/27/18 08:15 PM
04/27/18 08:15 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : It so happened that I read last week an article from WDIM website (CIA Director Pompeo Oversees Capture Of ...n Killing Child) about an illegal snuff video of Hillary killing a child at one of the satanic ritual. Somehow this was one of the files leaked to Wikileak over a year ago and somehow a copy ended up on the darkweb. The NYC police department viewed this video. Many wept and was heavily disturb for how atrocious it was. Anyway not at all recommended to be viewed.

So the MOAB(Mother of all Bombs) that Q was talking about to come yesterday could be these found emails files that Hilary tried to destroy from her computer. But nothing is really destroyed because the NSA has a copy of everything. Now that the white hats of the US government is gaining control of all the departments of the government....this information becomes there's to use wisely.

So these "lost texts files" are now found and made available to Congress. So they are using it to bring down Mystery[Secret] Babylon by exposing them so their secret is no longer secret. The Lord's purpose is being fulfill with these events.

The lost text messages being released to congress

April 26th, 2018

Quote:
When Hillary Clinton tried to destroy her incriminating computer with a hammer and bleach last year, she apparently was unaware that her emails could not be deleted. She is obviously even more ignorant of the computer world than I am. It has taken a long time for these emails to surface, but it appears that they will soon be made available to congress, if not the public.

There are other “missing” emails that have also been found, because, as we now know, no emails are ever truly deleted. If investigators really want to see them, they are there to be found. If nowhere else, the NSA has copies of all of them in its files. The same is true for text messages and all electronic data, including telephone calls. In fact, just carrying a cell phone records all of your conversations and its GPS technology records every move you make with your cell phone.

You too should keep this in mind. We can’t stop this flow of technology. I can only tell you to live as if everything you say and do is known to the NSA, if you become a person of interest. So don’t do anything illegal, and be careful what you say. Be especially careful about joking around, because the government has no sense of humor, and they take what you say as if you are serious.

Q has said many times that “they never thought she would lose.” In other words, when the spy organizations set up their spying, the Deep State never thought that they might lose control of their own agencies, or that the information being recorded might be used against THEM. But that is exactly what has happened. We saw that shift occur in 2012, and that is when I began to suggest that we were about to see Haman hanged on his own gallows.

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2012/01-2012/the-year-2012-in-the-big-picture/

After Hillary Clinton lost the election in 2016, she panicked and tried to get rid of 30,000 emails, not realizing that she could not delete them with a hammer. Later, six months’ worth of text messages between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were somehow “lost” as well, but again, nothing is ever really lost. So they too have now been found and are being read with interest by investigators.

It appears from the recent Q posts that congress is about to be given transcripts of the texts between Strzok and Page, which someone tried to “lose.” Sara Carter tweeted this on April 24:

https://qanon.pub/data/images/1603c3b285ecadbe475ae6620755e22ffdbfed4aba8a34a642da974348412383.jpg

Quote:
“BREAKING: DOJ will make the six months of missing texts that were eventually located by IG [Inspector General] between Strzok and Page available to congress sometime tonight or tomorrow, according to sources…. developing.”

Well, so far these have not been released, or if they were, they remain secret. Q posted on April 25 that there is an information war going on in the background. He says,

Quote:
They feel threatened.
This is about us.
Expect more (outcry).
We are being set up and targeted (+ DDoS).

Later on the same day, Q posted:

Quote:
They tried to delete the proof.
POTUS win – 1/20 [January 20, 2017, Trump’s inauguration]
Deep clean.
They never thought she would lose.
Insurance w/o cover.
Nothing is deleted.
No Such Agency. [NSA]

The reference to “Insurance w/o cover” could be a reference to the incriminating information on Anthony Weiner’s laptop, which was filed under “Insurance.” Apparently, this was blackmail information that was kept as an insurance policy in case someone turned against him or tried to kill him. When the NYC police officers saw those files, it made them cry. It is apparently so evil that the files are not suitable for public viewing. Don’t expect to see them. Weiner was later sentenced to 21 months in prison, but that was only on a relatively minor charge.

There are so many incriminating emails, text messages, and phone conversations that it is often hard to know which ones Q is talking about. But Sara Carter’s tweet was talking about the texts between Strzok and Page, and now their boss, Bill Priestap, has decided to reduce the charges against him and testify against his underlings as well as his former bosses, Andrew McCabe and James Comey.

https://truepundit.com/doj-key-fbi-brass...r-grand-juries/

Quote:
The inner circle of James Comey and Andrew McCabe on the 7th Floor of FBI HQ has flipped, according to high level Justice Department officials.

The once-loyal cabal of FBI brass and leaders who reigned during the FBI tenures of Comey and McCabe have been testifying against their former bosses, DOJ sources confirm….

In law enforcement circles, these players are referred to as Rats, cops who implicate other cops to save their jobs and pensions. So who is ratting on Comey and McCabe and cooperating with the proceedings against each?

FBI Counterintelligence Head Bill Priestap is the biggest fish, federal law enforcement sources said. And he is a key player here. His cooperation spells trouble for McCabe and likely Comey too.

“Last guy I would have thought would cooperate is cooperating,” one high-ranking Justice official said about Priestap. “He knows about everything the IG is looking at because he was involved in it all.”

The Justice official called Priestap’s cooperation “devastating” especially to McCabe. The source would not elaborate.

McCabe realized this when he banked over $500K on a GoFundMe campaign for upcoming legal fees.

Priestap was Peter Strzok’s boss and Priestap answered directly to McCabe.

Sometimes it takes a long time for investigations to be completed, but as investors discover more and more evidence and present it to those who have broken the law, they are able to make deals with those who are willing to confess their crimes and implicate others. That is how investigations widen until the full truth is known.

One of the most serious things, according to Q, is how some people (probably Strzok and Page) had conspired to kill the president and/or a member of his family. So Q posted on January 22, 2018,

Quote:
What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?

Q is implying that someone in the FBI and DOJ talked of the possibility of assassinating Trump. It seems likely that this implicates Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who both worked for the FBI. Q asks how such a treasonous plot could be exposed and prosecuted without destroying the FBI and even the DOJ. As it is, the FBI’s reputation is at a low point.

Q also implies that “foreign allies were involved.” Russia was not involved, Q says, nor was Russia considered to be a US ally.

Q’s reference to “AS THE WORLD TURNS” appears to be a reference to the Kennedy assassination in 1963, which interrupted an episode of the soap opera by that name. Q seems to be comparing the Kennedy assassination with the alleged Trump assassination plot.

At any rate, Q reposted his January 22 posting (above) on April 25. This connects that post with the texts from Strzok and Page that are about to be given to congress.

People have been anxiously waiting word that those texts have indeed been turned over to congress. So far, there is no official word, but Q said on April 25,

Quote:
Happened.
Not public.
Debate how to handle.
Buying time.
Toxic.
Dangerous.
Threats.
Q

Apparently, the missing text messages were delivered to congress, but this fact has not yet been made public. They need time to debate how to handle such toxic (and treasonous) messages. Further, the release of those text messages pose a danger/threat coming from the conspirators, who know that their days are numbered if this information is given to the public.

So we will see how this turns out. It appears that this is the MOAB that Q was talking about last week.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186580
05/04/18 06:19 PM
05/04/18 06:19 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
The Flood of Truth has begun

My comment : I thought the following very interesting and confirming how Dr. Stephen Jones dates when the feasts takes place. As I observed over the years reading his blog and having so many calendars, the Feasts watch dates falls when important events falls on a likelihood of a Feast dates as God will might make things happens on some of the days of the feasts.

Also Stephen is starting a new format to reach the younger crowd who are more accustom to learn by ears(via videos) rather than the eyes (via reading). So he now provides both a video and a transcript of it to those interested.

Currently we are in the 2nd passover watch dates and on May 2nth (which was the first day of unleavened bread) Trump added Emmet Flood as his lawyer. Because "emmet" means "truth" in Hebrew, this is a potential sign from heaven that this day mark the start of the "flood of truth" to come on this earth.

So "a flood of truth" is what is necessary to happened before the people can come to repentance. As far as I understand the law of tribulation, to me Lev 26:41 says a repentance must happened before the people are released from captivity. The whole world has been in captivity(judgment) since the first Beast, the Head of Gold the statue of Dan 2 -- Babylon, has taken Jerusalem in captivity, in the year 604 BC. That's a long time, actually 7 times (7x360 = 2520 years)

Many(Adventist and other Christians) are waiting for the latter rain of the Holy Spirit to come down that will rain on every man according to Joel. Scriptures talks about it as the rain of truth. The Hebrew word for the rain means a "teacher" that is an "archer" that never miss the target. That's the Holy Spirit's(God) ability. God never fails to hit His target, but man comes short (Rom 3:23).

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/05-2018/the-flood-of-truth-has-begun/

May 3rd, 2018

Quote:
In a video that I did earlier this week, I questioned whether the 17th day of the 2nd month (Hebrew calendar) fell on May 2 or 3. If you check the official Jewish calendar, it is May 2. But some claimed that the new moon was sighted a day late, so this would put the entire month a day later. I said that we should watch current events for verification one way or the other.

It appears that the official calendar is correct, at least insofar as we are to view it prophetically. On May 2, 2018 President Trump hired Emmet Flood as one of his personal attorneys.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/02/who-is-emmet-flood-trump-lawyer-white-house-565625

The name Emmet comes from the Hebrew word amet, “truth.” Flood is self-explanatory.

Hence, the sign we are seeing on May 2 is that the Truth Flood has begun on the 17th day of the 2nd month, as stated in Genesis 7:11.

Not only the timing but also the manner of the flood is suggested by this sign. It is not a destructive flood, but a flood of truth. Hence, it is not the start of "The Great Tribulation," as some are saying. Since it is tied to the Trump administration, it also suggests that this flood of truth is going to come from government circles, particularly from the Trump backers who are leaking truth little by little, in part by the Q posts.

The flood itself (rain) lasted 40 days (Genesis 7:12). That gives us a 40-day watch period from May 2 to June 10.

Thinking more long-term, “the water prevailed upon the earth one hundred and fifty days” (Genesis 7:24). Considering May 2 to be the first day of this time frame, this would tell us that this flood of truth should reach some sort of end point on September 28, 2018. This is the 5th day of the feast of Tabernacles this year. Hence, it correlates with the 5th sign in John, where Jesus walked on the water in the midst of a storm (John 6:16-21).

Emmet Flood as a Sign

May 3rd, 2018
(Message content goes from 1:34 to 9:42 and 12:20 to 15:16)

Quote:
... From 1:34 - 9:42 min mark starts below.

Trump has hired on a new attorney, as of yesterday, and his name is Emmet Flood. Very interesting that his name, Emmet, means “Truth” in Hebrew. And so this is a Truth Flood that is coming to government, or to the White House. I’m not sure quite how this is going to take place as far as “11” is concerned, but it is very interesting that there is a Flood of truth coming.

Yesterday, May 2, 2018, was the 17th day of the second month on the Hebrew calendar. And in my previous video, I mentioned how this day was also the beginning of the flood in Genesis 7:11 - the flood came on the 17th day of the second month. So, we were alerted to this earlier, and have been expecting to see some sort of manifestation, or some kind of a sign, that the flood was beginning. And so, obviously then, we get Emmet Flood into the White House team to defend President Trump. Now, the interesting part of this is that some people had questioned whether or not the 17th day of this second month was May 2or May 3, and some were saying that it was actually May 3 rather than May 2, and of course, in my last video, I said that we’ll have to see because events should really prove this out - one way or the other. Well, I believe that the events have now proven it out, because Emmet Flood did not get hired today, May 3, he got hired yesterday, May 2. So, the timing of this, I think, proves everything out.

So, this is very interesting, but now, of course, what are the implications of this? The flood obviously is a reference to Noah’s flood, and in Matthew 24 we have the statement that Jesus made about “In the days of Noah,” and that everybody was living life normally until the flood came and took them all away. So, we’ve always wondered - what does that mean? There’s many layers on that, of course, there’s many ways to look at it, but as far as the flood itself is concerned, it appears that we are now beginning the pattern (as of yesterday) for Noah’s flood, and it’s interesting that it would happen right here during our time of the Feast of Unleavened bread for the second Passover, during this week from April 30 to May 6. So, because of this, we’re looking at a “Flood-type” as well. I mean, it’s a battle of “Jericho-type,” at least for these first seven days - but, after this, what about the flood? This has added a whole new dimension to our watch dates here.

So, first of all, we know from Scripture that the flood (or the rain itself that caused the flood) was forty days and forty nights. So, that will take us to June 10 - if May 2 is day one, then day forty is June 10. So, this is our first watch date period here, and we’ll have to see what happens as far as that goes. But then there is a longer period of time because the flood actually lasted, on the earth, 150 days. I presume that the 150 days begins with the beginning of the flood (I.e., May 2 rather than June 10). I mean, it’s not 150 days after the rain stopped – I think that it’s 150 days total. Well, the 150 days, then, ends on September 28th this year, which happens to be the fifth day of the Feast of Tabernacles.

So, what is the significance of the fifth day of the Feast of Tabernacles? Well, it’s the middle of the Feast of Tabernacles, and if you recall the signs in John, the eight signs in John correlate with the eight days of the Feast of Tabernacles, and it’s on the fifth day of Tabernacles where Christ returns. Now, I’m not expecting Christ to return, per se, in the middle of this Tabernacles – although, if He does, I will certainly be there to welcome Him – but these things have a way of being fulfilled on lower levels, or lesser levels, before the “Big one” occurs. But then, who knows? This is 2018. Babylon is fallen in this year, so this, I think, is going to be a very significant time, and I think that the Feast of Tabernacles this year is probably going to be extremely important, and right now, our focus is zeroed in on the fifth day of Tabernacles (September 28). We will see what will happen. It correlates with the fifth sign in John which is where Jesus walked on the water - He came to the disciples, Peter went out to meet Him, he escorted Him back to the boat, and suddenly, they were at the other side of the lake there in Capernaum (the covering of the comforter).

So, with all of this happening, it’s amazing how the hiring of Emmet Flood, as one of Trump’s personal attorneys, can have such an impact on the timing and understanding of what is going on today, and this summer, this week, for the next forty days and for the next 150 days, in so far as what we are to watch for. So, I’m rather excited about it. Now, we’ve just started this time period, of course, so I don’t really know what’s going to happen. Basically, all we know right now are the Biblical patterns, so if you know the Biblical stories, then, whatever happens, you’ll be able to understand what happens, because the Biblical story will give you the explanation of what is happening in the real world today, and that’s the way it always has been. That’s why we look at the “types and shadows” and the signs and the times. It’s not about following signs, it’s about understanding what the signs mean, and we can’t understand them, of course, unless we know the Bible stories. So, that’s why we need to study the scriptures to understand what is actually going on.

.... [from the 12:20 to 15:16 min mark]

The end of the 150 days of the flood, which began May 2 (yesterday), comes to September 28. September 28 is very interesting because it’s not only the fifth day of Tabernacles this year (which marks the point prophetically of Christ’s return, I might add), but also September 28, in the evening, was actually when Jesus was born (in 2 B.C.). So, it marks also, essentially, the date of Jesus’ birth. September 28 to 29 is when we would celebrate Jesus’ birth (on our calendar, anyway). Back in 2 B.C., of course, it was the Feast of Trumpets, which shifts every year, but this year Trumpets is a couple of weeks earlier. Nonetheless, if you’re looking for a fixed date on our calendar, we normally think in terms of September 29, but I believe that it’s actually the night of the 28th, which, of course, in Hebrew time, is the beginning of the 29th.

So, look at the overlays of prophecy happening here:

- Noah comes out of the Ark on the 28th of September, according to this pattern.
- Jesus is born, according to this pattern, at the same time.
- And the return of Christ in the fifth day of Tabernacles, also.

So, we have some major convergence here of prophecy according to various patterns that are happening, and it’s all happening here in 2018 – which, as we know, is the beginning of the actual fall and collapse of Mystery Babylon. Their time is up.

So, this whole pattern here of first of all the Jericho battles, but also then the Noah’s flood thing (which we’re going to watch for in the next few months), these things are very significant, and it provides us with something to really be watchful for, and orient our thinking, toward throughout this summer.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186582
05/04/18 11:00 PM
05/04/18 11:00 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Quote:
Currently we are in the 2nd passover watch dates
You can't even support when the Jewish year starts.....

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #186583
05/05/18 01:13 AM
05/05/18 01:13 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Quote:

??? Only a day difference from the Nehemiah Gordon Barley report and the Karaite Korner's Jewish Calendar.

https://escapeallthesethings.com/holy-day-calendar/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #186584
05/05/18 05:13 AM
05/05/18 05:13 AM
APL  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2020

5500+ Member
Western, USA
Originally Posted By: Elle
Originally Posted By: kland
Quote:

??? Only a day difference from the Nehemiah Gordon Barley report and the Karaite Korner's Jewish Calendar.

https://escapeallthesethings.com/holy-day-calendar/

From the link, quote: "Don't Fear - Intention Is What Counts"

Oh, that men might open their minds to know God as he is revealed in his Son! {ST, January 20, 1890}
Page 101 of 119 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/05/24 05:39 AM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Will You Take The Wuhan Virus Vaccine?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:24 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Christian Nationalism/Sunday/C
limate Change

by Rick H. 04/13/24 10:19 AM
A.I. - The New God?
by kland. 04/11/24 12:34 PM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!