HOME CHAT ROOM #1 CHAT ROOM #2 Forum Topics Within The Last 7 Days REGISTER ENTER FORUMS BIBLE SCHOOL CONTACT US

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine Christian Family Fellowship Forums
(formerly Maritime SDA OnLine)
Consisting mainly of both members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
Welcomes and invites other members and friends of the Seventh-day Adventist Church to join us!

Click Here To Read Legal Notice & Disclaimer
Suggested a One Time Yearly $20 or Higher Donation Accepted Here to Help Cover the Yearly Expenses of Operating & Upgrading. We need at least $20 X 10 yearly donations.
Donations accepted: Here
ShoutChat Box
Newest Members
ekoorb1030, jibb555, MBloomfield, Dina, Nelson
1323 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums118
Topics9,199
Posts195,631
Members1,323
Most Online5,850
Feb 29th, 2020
Seventh-day Adventist Church In Canada Links
Seventh-day Adventist Church in Canada

Newfoundland & Labrador Mission

Maritime Conference

Quebec Conference

Ontario Conference

Manitoba-Saskatchewan Conference

Alberta Conference

British Columbia Conference

7 Top Posters(30 Days)
Rick H 21
kland 6
Daryl 2
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Member Spotlight
Daryl
Daryl
Nova Scotia, Canada
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Live Space Station Tracking
Here is a link to show exactly where the Space Station is over earth right now: Click Here
Last 7 Pictures From Photo Gallery Forums
He hath set an harvest for thee
Rivers Of Living Water
He Leads Us To Green Pastures
Remember What God Has Done
Remember The Sabbath
"...whiter than snow..."
A Beautiful Spring Day
Who's Online
6 registered members (dedication, Karen Y, Kevin H, Daryl, TheophilusOne, 1 invisible), 3,299 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 112 of 119 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 118 119
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187445
09/10/18 09:27 PM
09/10/18 09:27 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Wow, they had planned for trump 14 years in advanced!

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: kland] #187447
09/12/18 07:32 PM
09/12/18 07:32 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Originally Posted By: kland
Wow, they had planned for trump 14 years in advanced!

Did you get this from me? from Post#187161 ? If so, it can be wrong. Sorry if it is. I couldn't get a confirmation from a source that this is so. I think I heard this from the "John F Kennedy Jr still alive rumor and being "R" after Q had went silent for a month or so". In the data circulating around; it was said that JFK and Trump were close buddies and made some plots. Anyway the John F Kennedy Jr. rumor was not confirmed by Q nor did he deny it. So we will know in the futur what is true or not.

Anyway, I also thought I had heard from Dr.Steve Pieczenik that the Patriots was in contact with him after 9/11. But after relistening to the Dr.Pieczenik video again (in Post#187161 ) he did not say that. He says at the 1:27 min mark that "we : the intelligence community and others help bring Trump into the forefront". Then on the 16:45 min mark Steve P. says that once they saw Trump and that he fitted the ideal profile. Also at the 21:40 mark he says " when Trump came in we knew that was the candidate we wanted to have." So to me from the above wording of Dr. Pieczenik it appears that the Patriots (intelligence community + the millitary and others) only picked Trump when he was running.

So If I understood Dr. Pieczenik; it is about 14 years ago the Patriot team or "White Hats" got formed or got active (?). And 3 years ago they approach Trump when he entered the presidential race.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187451
09/15/18 02:58 PM
09/15/18 02:58 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Sept 12th 2018 : Executive Order on imposing certain Sanctions on the event in the Foreign Interference in a United States Election

My comment : I don't know if there's more, but I wanted to note that we are currently under at least 3 National Emergencies dealing with different threats :

#1. Dec 21st 2017 : Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption (link) -- This one involves human trafficking, organ trafficking, pedophilia, children sacrificing, etc... by which the Deep States orchestrates these crimes via the complicity of many countries, government agencies, media and mega-corp organizations.

#2. Aug 31st 2018 : Presidential Proclamation on National Preparedness Month, 2018 (link) -- Not only for potential natural disasters but it include any national unexpected threats. That would include those coming from the Deep State in retaliation of #1 Executive Order... eg: potential EMP attack, psy ops, terrorist attacks, etc...

#3. Sept 12 2018 : Executive Order on imposing certain Sanctions on the event in the Foreign Interference in a United States Election (link) -- This one is to deal with any foreign interference in the US election will be prosecuted. This include George Soros and co's tricks, illegal aliens set up to vote with false papers, social media propaganda and sensorship, etc...

Below is the latest Greg Hunter weekly report who starts by briefly talking about #1 and then elaborates on the #3 national emergencies.

I think Greg is a good journalist and does a great job bringing in the real news from week to week. And so he's one of the few who caught the Sept 12th 2018 Executive order by which the Main Steam media didn't give us one peep about it.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187479
09/18/18 12:29 PM
09/18/18 12:29 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Trump Orders Immediate Release Of All Text Messages, Carter Page FISA Application From Russia Investigation

My comment : Yesterday, on Sept 17th a statement from the Press Secretary saying the declassification of the FISA report, FBI reports of interviews and other text messages to be fully transparent (without redaction).

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-34/

This will lead to the prosecution of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr. Also to the prosecution of Obama and Hilary who were the ones giving orders to create this phony report so to temper on the election and spy on the president elect and his team.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-1...a-investigation

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187484
09/18/18 09:57 PM
09/18/18 09:57 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle

#2. Aug 31st 2018 : Presidential Proclamation on National Preparedness Month, 2018 (link) -- Not only for potential natural disasters but it include any national unexpected threats. That would include those coming from the Deep State in retaliation of #1 Executive Order... eg: potential EMP attack, psy ops, terrorist attacks, etc...

As pointed out by James, that is not true. Falsehood. Lie. Fake "news".

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187489
09/19/18 04:07 AM
09/19/18 04:07 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
A Vatican Whistleblower demands Pope Francis Resignation

My comment : These past weeks the RCC Church has been on God's agenda as they make the news all over the world with different judicial incidents.

A main one that is worth mentioning is Vigano 11-page testimony. He is a vatican whistleblower which demand Pope Francis resignation. The Pope instead of admitting his wrong in covering up pedophilia accused Vigano of being Satan.

This has 3 parts :
1. Steven Jones comments.
2. Vigano 11 page paper exposing Pope Francis
3. Pope Francis respond in calling the whistleblower satan.

Originally Posted By: 1. Steven Comments
The Vigano Affair

One event in particular surfaced at the start of the prayer campaign. Archbishop Vigano, who was the papal nuncio in Washington DC for former Pope Benedict, issued an 11-page paper exposing Pope Francis, calling for his resignation. This was published on August 26, 2018.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35205/report-pope-francis-embittered-vigano-testimony-paul-bois

Quote:
In an 11-page letter published this past Sunday, the former ambassador from the Vatican to the United States said Pope Benedict XVI imposed direct sanctions on the now-disgraced D.C. Cardinal Theodore McCarrick for sexually abusing seminarians, but that Pope Francis himself lifted those sanctions upon his ascendancy in 2013.

The problem is that Cardinal McCarrick of Washington DC was proven to be a serial child molester, dating back to the first boy that he baptized many years ago. Pope Benedict XVI had removed him from office and sentenced him to a life of penance and prayer in a secluded monastery. But after Benedict resigned in 2013, Pope Francis reinstated McCarrick, elevated him to a position of “trusted counselor,” put him in charge of appointing all the bishops in America, and continued the past policy of covering up the crimes of pedophile priests.

This has surprised and angered Roman Catholics worldwide.

Here is a site that summarizes Vigano’s letter:

http://the-american-catholic.com/2018/08/28/popewatch-vigano-summary/

Quote:
Viganò said as well that Francis’ behavior regarding the McCarrick matter was “no different” than in the Chilean Church’s sex abuse scandal. Francis had appointed Bishop Juan de la Cruz Barros to the See of Osorno against the advice of the Chilean bishops, first insulted the abuse victims, then later apologized, but continued to protect the two Chilean Cardinals Errazuriz and Ezzati.

“Even in the tragic affair of McCarrick, Pope Francis’s behavior was no different,” Viganò said. “He knew from at least June 23, 2013 that McCarrick was a serial predator. Although he knew that he was a corrupt man, he covered for him to the bitter end.”

When I discovered that Vigano’s report had been published on the first day of the prayer campaign, it occurred to me that the prayer campaign was exposing the Church and bringing about the final battle between Saul and the Philistines. In other words, it appears to me that the timing of the Vigano report means that Saul is not going to win this battle. The Philistines are now God’s agents to destroy the house of Saul. They will cause Saul to fall on his sword (1 Samuel 31:4-6).

In other words, an old era is ending. Saul is dead. Long live David!

I spent a lot of time yesterday reading and listening to Catholics reporting on this scandal. These Catholic reporters and priests all hoped to reform the church, but they were alarmed by Pope Francis’ glaring cover-up policies. All of them believed this was the most serious crisis ever to hit the church.

Of course, they are probably right. The Spanish Inquisition was probably a more serious criminal venture, because it tortured multitudes of people over a period of centuries. However, open support of pedophilia is no doubt the most shocking crisis to Roman Catholics themselves.

Another report, State of the Nation, writes this:

Quote:
The Vatican is currently mired in the greatest scandal in the history of the Papacy of Rome….

One of Francis’s first proclamations to the worldwide Catholic congregation was a “zero tolerance” policy being implemented toward all pedophile priests, bishops and cardinals….

Rather than following through with his stated policy in a forthright and responsible manner, Pope Francis appears to have enabled the same criminal pattern of behavior. This is especially true where it concerned the bishops, arch-bishops and cardinals in key positions throughout the major Catholic countries.

From the first day that Francis took up residence in Vatican City, he apparently chose to become part of the problem — the priest pederasty problem — rather than a part of the solution. This pedophile priest problem is by far the most serious matter in church history, in papal history, and perhaps in the history of all religions from time immemorial.

In view of this steadily unfolding catastrophe, a gathering storm has been forming around the globe since March of 2013, while the Perfect Storm is about ready to blow right through the Vatican in 2018.

Virtually every conservative commentator on this subject has made the same observation, that the Pope more stealthily and more surreptitiously continued the very same policies of his predecessors.

How could the highest ranking prelates in the Roman Catholic institution ever permit this outrageous situation to get so terribly out of hand… … … except by purposeful design?

Likewise, the entire College of Cardinals is significantly responsible for this [ONGOING] scourge against our children. Was there not a single one to demand an immediate cessation of the rampant child sexual abuse by countless priests taking place in dioceses across the planet? Not one stepped forward to courageously confront an endemic sickness of the clergy that deeply scared, and in some cases killed, innocent children who trusted priests.

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=103040

How this prophetic story will play out in practice is not fully clear, but God is giving us re-runs of the original biblical story. The pattern was set forth in 1 Samuel 31, and we are now seeing it fulfilled (starting) in 2018. I do not know how long it will take to complete this process, but I am convinced that this prayer campaign is the beginning of the final act.

In conjunction with this biblical story is how an Amalekite took credit for killing Saul and how David executed him for killing “the Lord’s anointed” (2 Samuel 1:16). Saul fell on his own sword, but others took credit for killing him. Who is the “Amalekite” in this case? Who are the Philistines who defeated Saul? These are events that are yet to be played out onstage.

Since the Philistines cut off Saul’s head and paraded his weapons throughout the land of the Philistines, it is clear that the Amalekite was a mercenary fighting on behalf of the Philistines. He was probably the first to come upon Saul’s body, because he was able to take Saul’s bracelet and crown for himself (2 Samuel 1:10). If others had been there first, surely they would have taken these things along with Saul’s sword.

So the Amalekite was among the carnally minded ones (Philistines) fighting Saul. But we will have to watch at a later time to see how this plays out in current events.

Prophecy from 1981: “September 2 America Begins to Die”

Years ago this prophecy was given in the old Net of Prayer when the threefold ministry essentially died on that date in 1981. The demonic forces then invaded the nation in a Broken Cross formation through San Francisco, until the Net of Prayer was reorganized in November 1981. The first prayer campaign of the Net of Prayer thus began on November 12, 1981, and this was the start of my own involvement with them. (See The Wars of the Lord.)

It occurred to me this past week that our prayer campaign against Molech would take us to midnight of September 1st and that this prophecy applies to September 2, 2018. But because of many years of successful spiritual warfare, the “America” that is dying is the Deep State’s “America.” I believe that the overthrow of Molech was the key, not only to the overthrow of Saul, but the death of the Deep State.

Watch for subsequent events to unfold in the next two months leading up to the midterm elections November 6. Our prayer campaign from November 1-6, 2001 may also apply here. It was known as “Ye Shall Surely Die” prayer campaign, and it culminated on November 5, 2001 when we saw Satan bound. The coincidence with the midterm elections in 2018 may prove to be quite significant. Be watchful.

2. 11 pages Testimony of Vigano : https://www.scribd.com/document/38704055...ncio#from_embed

3. Pope Francis compares vatican whistleblower to satan : https://www.breitbart.com/big-government...leblower-satan/

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187495
09/20/18 12:06 AM
09/20/18 12:06 AM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : below is the negative comments towards Trump for declassifying the documents. The first is a shorter readable version whereas Praying Medic video format gives a more detailed version of the same thing with all Q comments.

The fight for transparency

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2018/09-2018/the-fight-for-transparency/

Sept 19th, 2018

Quote:
The tempo has increased since the start of the new Hebrew year September 10. President Trump has declassified at least 20 pages from the FISA report, because these pages had been classified only to hide the crimes of the FBI and DOJ. Such reasons for classification are illegal, according to President Obama’s 2009 Executive Order 13526. See Sec. 1.7, where Obama ordered:

Quote:
(a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:

(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;

(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;

(3) restrain competition; or

(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security.

https://h2o.law.harvard.edu/collages/44146

Yet Eric Holder, the former Attorney General under Obama says that Trump’s declassification order is “a clear abuse of power.”

https://twitter.com/EricHolder/status/1042020158489944064

I suppose that depends on the nature of the declassified material, so we will see shortly if those 20 pages should have been classified to begin with. It is more likely that certain politicians are deathly afraid that their sins will be exposed by this declassification.

Whatever happened to the transparency that Obama promised us many years ago? He was probably the least transparent of all past presidents.

Rep. Eric Swalwell tweeted about Trump, saying, “Lawless. He is absolutely lawless… Using his power to selectively release classified information is an abuse of power.”

No, Mr. Swalwell. Presidents were given that power for a reason. It is within his power to do so, and this means Trump is NOT being “lawless.” In fact, if material has been unlawfully classified in order to “conceal violations of the law” or “prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency,” then Trump would be violating the law by NOT declassifying it.

Lawlessness is when presidents write laws and then ignore them. But perhaps Trump ought to accommodate Mr. Swalwell by releasing ALL of the FISA memo. That way, he could not be accused of being "selective."

So let us wait and see what these pages tell us before we jump to conclusions.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187502
09/20/18 03:15 PM
09/20/18 03:15 PM
K
kland  Offline
SDA
Active Member 2024

5500+ Member
Midland
Originally Posted By: Elle

Quote:
The tempo has increased since the start of the new Hebrew year September 10.

Please give supporting evidence as to why the Hebrew year starts September 10.

Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187516
09/22/18 04:52 PM
09/22/18 04:52 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
My comment : More about the implication of the declassifying of the FISA report. The UK and Australia who took part of this, are panicking also and are requesting that the FISA stays classified (hidden from public).

Declassifying the IG’s FISA report

https://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net/...gs-fisa-report/
Sep 21st, 2018

Quote:
On September 17, 2018 the President declassified parts of the Inspector General’s FISA report and ordered the DOJ and the FBI to release those documents unredacted to the public. This has caused panic in the Washington establishment, as many of them know that once their crimes have been exposed, they can no longer hide behind classified documents.

The Republican Party has little to lose in this regard, since there was no Russian collusion on the part of the Trump campaign. The Democratic Party, on the other hand, are shaking in their boots and demanding to keep their own Russian collusion secret. In fact, not only did Hillary Clinton and her campaign collude with the Russians, but they also colluded with the UK and other countries (Australia in particular).

All of them were involved in treasonous crimes, breaking numerous laws in the process. As Q often says, “Those who scream the loudest…” (are the ones most fearful and guilty).

Today, Trump posted the tweets below.

https://qanonposts.com/images/329cffea709c36a8ba5b86c463d3d7c44deabf6edc5c4da57b3c338e102e368f.png

https://qanonposts.com/images/bfa3f5cc2e530503463807e44111e5944b5516a684a47d22d7e4bf9c139adda8.png

So there is a short delay in releasing the documents (20 pages) in question, and Trump has asked Michael Horowitz, the Inspector General, to review these. If he thinks that some things should be redacted, Trump will go along with it. But it is clear that nothing will be redacted just for being an embarrassment to the DOJ or FBI or one of the “key allies” involved in this scandal.

From other posts and news articles, it is clear that the “key allies” are the UK and Australia. Trump says that these “key allies called to ask not to release” this information from the FISA warrant. The question is this: How do those “key allies” know what is in the secret FISA warrant? Why would they beg for secrecy, unless they were personally involved in the scandal?

Q then posted this today:

https://qanonposts.com/images/b834d83b6ea5335a2c576258414ce748973fec0cacd66936b4082c2ebe8a9b13.png

Q asks this:

Originally Posted By: Q
Ask yourself, how would ‘FOREIGN Allies’ KNOW what is within a US TOP SECRET FISA warrant?

Q then adds a quotation from Devon Nunes who stated some time ago:

Originally Posted By: D.Nunes
“NO INTELLIGENCE SHARED THROUGH THAT ‘OFFICIAL CHANNEL’ [FVEY]

Q pointed out some time ago that intelligence from the Five Eyes (FVEY) was supposed to go through official channels that were then put on record. But in regard to the secret FISA applications, nothing was done through official channels in order to cover their tracks and hide the fact that the UK and Australia were participating in this dubious plot.

Now at least two Five Eyes countries are worried that 20 unredacted pages of the FISA report will embarrass them for their participation in this plot to undermine and even overthrow President Trump. Apparently, they know that the rules were broken, along with the law itself. So Q says,

Originally Posted By: Q
Ask yourself why are [2] ‘KEY’ Allies VERY CONCERNED re DECLAS & RELEASE?

Q then reposts something from July 3, 2018….

09-21-2018-Declassifying-the-IGs-FISA-Report-Img-4.jpg

The link above reads in part:

Quote:
Papadopoulos was reportedly told by a Maltese professor named Joseph Mifsud that Russia had dirt on Hillary Clinton in the form of emails. Downer requested a meeting with Papadopoulos weeks afterward. Papadopoulos reportedly told Downer in May 2016 that he was told Russia had dirt on Clinton, but did not specify “emails.”

The conversation was reportedly passed on from Downer to Amb. Joe Hockey, who is Australia’s ambassador to the United States. Hockey reportedly passed on the conversation to the U.S. after the emails were released on July 22, 2016.

Normally, intelligence passed on from a member of the “Five Eyes” alliance — Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the U.K., and the U.S. — to another member comes through an official channel for intelligence sharing.

However, Nunes, upon reviewing the document that formally launched the FBI’s investigation, said there was no intelligence shared through that official channel, meaning that the intelligence was shared through unofficial means.

On May 31, the Wall Street Journal‘s Kimberley Strassel reported that Hockey “neither transmitted any information to the FBI nor was approached by the U.S. about the tip.”

“Rather,” she reported, “it was Mr. Downer who at some point decided to convey his information—to the U.S. Embassy in London.”

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government...impression=true

So it appears that some people will be in big trouble when these pages from the FISA report are released and their names exposed for breaking the law.

Democrats such as Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi try to give the impression that they are concerned about harming national security. In fact, they are trying to shield those within the intelligence community who have violated the law and intelligence protocol in regard to national security.

In fact, Q informed his readers about this on April 18, 2018:

09-21-2018-Declassifying-the-IGs-FISA-Report-Img-5.jpg

He says that these people were avoiding US data collection laws. “Hussein” is President Barack Hussein Obama, who led this violation of the law, along with Hillary Rodham Clinton, John Brennan of the CIA, James Clapper of National Security, and others.

The Deep State are on the defensive and are fighting for their lives. Two years ago they were on the offensive, but now they are playing defense.

The game is soon over.

Blessings
Re: A new Global Economic Restructure [Re: Elle] #187518
09/23/18 04:41 PM
09/23/18 04:41 PM
E
Elle  Offline OP
Active Member 2019
Died February 12, 2019

2500+ Member
Canada
Why Is The “Arch Of Baal” Being Erected In Washington D.C. During The Last Week Of September 2018?

My comment : We started to hear about this Arch of Baal since ISIS destroy the monument in 2015. I believe I reported that event here. Then some years later they had made this mock modular version that can be assemble & disassemble and were displaying it at different location on earth.

However, this time around, the timing & location is very interesting. The timing is right in the week of the feast of Tabernacle. The location is in Washington DC just before the confirming Judge Cavanaugh as "Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States on July 9, 2018, filling the vacancy left by the retirement of Anthony Kennedy". When Judge Cavanaugh will be confirm, then the republic will have a solid majority in the Supreme Court and that's when the Patriots wants to start the military tribunals process of the 52,000+ indictments on files. So naturally, the Deep State are doing all they can to stop or delay the seating of Judge Cavanaugh.

It will be interesting to watch what events will come during the Feast of Tabernacle.

The article is quite informative. I like their obvious raised questions about the timing at the conclusion. Below are only some quotes from the article.

http://unexplainedmysteriesoftheworld.co...-september-2018

Quote:
A reproduction of the infamous Arch of Palmyra will be on display in Washington D.C. from September 26th to September 30th. In ancient times, if you wanted to go to the Temple of Baal in Palmyra you had to pass through this arch, and you would also pass through this arch again on your way out. The original arch was destroyed by ISIS in 2015, but it has been reproduced, and the reproduction has been periodically displayed at important locations around the globe. It has been pointed out that an arch is a “gateway”, and many are concerned that erecting this arch may be an open invitation for the entity or entities that were originally associated with this arch. And the timing for putting this arch on display in Washington D.C. is also very curious, and I will discuss that at the conclusion of this article.

The organization that is putting this arch on display in D.C. later this month says that it is a “symbol of peace and resilience”…

We tend to think that we are vastly more “advanced” than the pagan idol worshippers of the ancient world, but is that really the case?

They killed their babies by the thousands, but we have killed our babies by the millions.

They had “free love” around the altars of Baal, but we have turned it into a permanent lifestyle.

Multitudes would gather around the altars of Baal to watch the bisexual orgies, but we have turned watching others having sex into a multi-billion dollar industry.

It is quite interesting that this monument to Baal will be going up during the time that the confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh is being debated in Washington.

Could it be possible that those that are seeking to keep child sacrifice legal in America are seeking some supernatural help from demonic entities?

Is that the real reason why this monument is being erected at this time?

It is also important to note that this arch is going up during the Feast of Tabernacles. As I detailed in my book about Bible prophecy, the theme of the Feast of Tabernacles is God coming to dwell among men.

By putting this arch up in the most powerful city on the planet, many believe that the other side is laying out a welcome mat for the Antichrist to come and dwell among us.

We live in a very strange world, and it is getting stranger with each passing day…

Supreme Court Justice Kennedy Is Retiring, Giving Trump 2nd Supreme Court Pick

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=186949#Post186949

June 27th, 2018

Quote:
...Without Kennedy, the court will be split between four liberal justices who were appointed by Democratic presidents and four conservatives who were named by Republicans. Trump’s nominee is likely to give the conservatives a solid majority and will face a Senate process in which Republicans hold the slimmest majority, but Democrats can’t delay confirmation.

About Brett Kavanaugh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kavanaugh_Supreme_Court_nomination
Quote:
President Donald Trump nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh to become an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States on July 9, 2018, filling the vacancy left by the retirement of Anthony Kennedy. When nominated, Kavanaugh was a sitting judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, to which he had been appointed by George W. Bush in 2006.

Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings before the Senate Judiciary Committee began on September 4 and lasted four days, ending on September 7.[1] The hearings were interrupted numerous times by senators from the Democratic Party, who objected to the withholding of documents from Kavanaugh's time as a White House attorney during the George W. Bush administration.[2] The hearings were also interrupted by a number of protesters, at least 227 of whom were arrested.[3]

During the confirmation process, Kavanaugh was accused of sexually assaulting Christine Blasey Ford, currently a professor in clinical psychology at Palo Alto University, while they were both in high school. The Senate Judiciary Committee had been scheduled to vote on the confirmation on September 20[4] to determine whether the nomination will go to the full Senate for a vote.[4] In response to the sexual assault allegations, the White House said it is not withdrawing its nomination.[5] On September 17, it was announced that the nomination would not proceed until the Committee has interviewed both Professor Ford and Judge Kavanaugh.[6]

Blessings
Page 112 of 119 1 2 110 111 112 113 114 118 119

Moderator  dedication 

Sabbath School Lesson Study Material Link
Here is the link to this week's Sabbath School Lesson Study and Discussion Material: Click Here
Most Recent Posts From Selected Public Forums
The Gospel According To John
by dedication. 05/12/24 10:01 AM
Seven Trumpets reconsidered
by Karen Y. 05/06/24 12:18 PM
2nd Quarter 2024 The Great Controversy
by dedication. 05/03/24 02:55 AM
Are the words in the Bible "imperfect"?
by Rick H. 04/26/24 06:05 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: The Sunday Law
by dedication. 04/22/24 05:15 PM
Nebuchadnezzar Speaks: Part Two
by TruthinTypes. 04/21/24 11:14 PM
Where is the crises with Climate mandates?
by dedication. 04/21/24 09:25 PM
Iran strikes Israel as War Expands
by dedication. 04/21/24 05:07 PM
What Happens at the End.
by Rick H. 04/20/24 11:39 AM
Global Warming Farce
by kland. 04/18/24 05:51 PM
Most Recent Posts From Selected Private Forums of MSDAOL
What Does EGW Say About Ordination?
by dedication. 05/06/24 02:37 PM
Who is the AntiChrist? (Identifying Him)
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:33 PM
Are we seeing a outpouring of the Holy Spirit?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:29 PM
A Second American Civil War?
by Rick H. 05/06/24 12:27 PM
The Wound Is Healed! The Mark Is Forming!
by kland. 05/06/24 10:32 AM
When Does Satan Impersonate Christ?
by Rick H. 05/03/24 10:09 AM
Is There A Connection Between WO & LGBTQ?
by dedication. 05/02/24 08:58 PM
The Papacy And The American Election
by Rick H. 04/30/24 09:34 AM
Forum Announcements
Visitors by Country Since February 11, 2013
Flag Counter
Google Maritime SDA OnLine Public Forums Site Search & Google Translation Service
Google

Web www.maritime-sda-online.com

Copyright 2000-Present
Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine).

LEGAL NOTICE:
The views expressed in this forum are those of individuals
and do not necessarily represent those of Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine,
as well as the Seventh-day Adventist Church
from the local church level to the General Conference level.

Maritime 2nd Advent Believers OnLine (formerly Maritime SDA OnLine) is also a self-supporting ministry
and is not part of, or affiliated with, or endorsed by
The General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland
or any of its subsidiaries.

"And He saith unto them, follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." Matt. 4:19
MARITIME 2ND ADVENT BELIEVERS ONLINE (FORMERLY MARITIME SDA ONLINE) CONSISTING MAINLY OF BOTH MEMBERS & FRIENDS
OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH,
INVITES OTHER MEMBERS & FRIENDS OF THE SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHO WISHES TO JOIN US!